Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Places [Flux&loneiysong]

As he looked down, she let tears fill her eyes. Would she forever be burdened with this anger and hatred? Standing up, she left him alone to find a quieter place in the house. Finding none, she walked to the backyard where it was very quiet but also very cold. She wrapped her robe tighter around her and looked down at her bare feet. Tears continued to roll down her face. She was alone and tricked into her current world and she felt so devoid of anyone loving her. Her chin quivered as she broke down into a sob.

After a few minutes, Mark decided to follow his daughter. He walked down the stairs to see that she was sitting outside in the cold. After a short walk towards her, he stood next to her and laid his hand on her shoulder. "Maya, don't be mad at me please... I never wanted to do you any harm," Mark spoke and his head moved closer towards her and planted a kiss on her cheek. He thought that it wasn't going to change much about the situation they were currently in but deep inside, he wanted to try it as he felt really sorry about the way that things went.

Turning, Maya looked at him with all teh rage in the world. She balled up her hands and raised her hand adn slapped him and then began to wail on him letting all her anger and frustration out. She was not sure what happened, she just wanted to hit him, and hit him hard, just go crazy. She panted tears rolled down her face as she continued to smack and wail at him her robe flying open in the violent rage.

He didn't became mad when she started to slap him nor when she started to wail. When her robe flied open, something happened deep inside of Mark. Instead of pulling her towards him and just hug her as he actually had planned to do to get her calm again, he moved his head closer towards hers and kissed her. His dry lips touched those of his daughter. After a few seconds, he stopped kissing her and looked at Maya with his eyes wide open, thinking about the reason why he had done that.

She froze when he kissed her. She just looked at him as one looks at some impossible challenge before them with no hope. She looked at him and then shivered and shook her head pulling her robes closed. She turned inside and walked in. THe brothers were avoiding them. She knew it because always in the morning they would be wondering where breakfast was. She sat in a lone chair adn curled her knees up to her chest and shivered hard adn sneezed shutting her eyes and held her legs closer.

Now he had failed again, Mark sat down on the ground. It was cold but he wasn't minding that anymore. He had ruined his relationship with his beloved daughter and he couldn't find away to make it work again. A tear ran down his cheek as he sat outside, looking at the sun that was slowly showing itself. "Why..." was the only word he said while he sat there. Was everything lost now? Mark truly didn't knew it anymore, he was lost.

She ran her hand through her hair and went upstairs and sat down in sweats and a shirt and her boots beside him and frowned. "Your a frustrating man, you do know that don't you?" She looked at him. She shifted and leaned back and bit her lip and then moved forward wrapping her arms around him and sighed.

He didn't expected her to come outside so he was quite shocked to hear her voice. "I guess so," was his reply. The voice of her father sounded broken as he didn't knew what he was doing anymore. Had he been that bad to her? Why did he had to do it? Couldn't he handle himself to stay normal when he was around her? Did he really had to take her virginity? "I hope you can forgive me for what happened," Mark spoke. If she really didn't wanted those things anymore, he had to accept that as he couldn't force her. Actually, he could but that would be quite mean.

She sighed adn then pressed her head agianst him and frowned. She looked down and and shut her eyes and shifted wrapping her legs around him using his warmth and frowned watching him knowing that no matter what he had mated with her and he and her now shared a supernatural link. "Why did you do it? Why did you take my virginity."

He look this his left so that Maya could see the side of his face while he was going to reply. "I don't know... It's the mating season and well, you and your mother are alike so it just happened," he said with a very calm voice. Thinking about the moments while his wife was still there, another tear ran down his cheek but from now on, thanks to the supernatural link they were sharing from that one moment on, he had a new woman to mate with.

She frowned and reached up and wiped his tear and then frowned and shook her head. "No other reason than I reminded you of mom and its mating season...great." She sighed adn stood up and walked away not sure what she wanted to hear, but maybe something more. She turned and walked away and up to her room and sat on her bed and looekd down.

When she left, he ran behind her to see her there, sitting on her bed. He walked in and sat on the bed next to her. "And I love you," Mark whispered to her. He was to ashamed to say it but now, thanks to the mating, he really started to love her and he couldn't do a thing about it. It was something that came with the link between them and he couldn't change a thing about it.

She then rested her head against his shoulder. She looked down and frowned. She then reached out and took his hand. His hand was warm against hers and she frowned gently. "I forgive you." She said. Even though she knew he probably didn't mean it, because if he meant it he would have said it before, it meant somethign to her that he would lie and say it.

"Thank you," he whispered and his head moved closer towards her again. Another kiss followed, this one being more intimate than the one he had given her before. His lips touched hers and he opened his mouth a bit, his tongue touching her lips. Mark didn't knew if she agreed with what she was doing but his heart was telling him to do this. Inside, he had a very warm feeling.

She smiled softly and feeling his head move towards hers, she submitted and opened her mouth to his kiss to let his tongue in. She gently moved her tongue against his and wrapped her arms around him burying her hands in his hair and sighed softly to him groaning. She leaned back breaking the kiss and looked at him.

It was weird how she suddenly changed. He hadn't expected her to open so their tongues could dance but it was nice, he appreciated it. With her hands in his hair, he kissed her passionately until she broke the kiss and looked at him. "Is something wrong, darling?" Mark asked as he looked at Maya, their eyes meeting, his sparkling out of happiness.

"Okay, that's good," he said as he kissed her neck now. With his hand, he went beneath her top, moving higher towards her right breasts which he started to rub over the bra that was beneath his hand and her bare nipple.

It didn't took him long before he had took off her top, letting her sit there in her bra. Instead of kissing her, he started to kiss the skin of her breasts. "Do you want this?" Mark asked, wanting to make sure that she was okay with everything that was going to happen from now on. They were sharing the same bed and if she agreed, she would completely become his 'wife', without being married to him. Before she had replied, he clipped her bra open, slipping it off to reveal her breasts to him. His eyes went over her breasts completely, staring at her nipples for a few seconds.

She reached out and stroked his head. "No, but I understand my duty, and maybe one day, I will." She said softly and blushed as her breasts bounced free. She looked at him and shifted wrapping her legs around him and looked into his eyes ad allowed sofly. She was still nervous to be seen naked, but she had somewhat accepted what her job in life was. She strokd his face and leaned up kissing his cheek.

He nodded polite to her as she said that she understood what her duty was. With his hands, he went towards her hips, pulling off her pants and panties as good as he could. Now she was completely naked in front of her own father again. He liked the sight that he had and undress himself quite fast already. Now, he placed her legs around him again, feeling wrapped once more. The head of his cock touched her pussy. Slowly and with care, he pushed his cock inside of her. "Here we go," he whispered as he went inside of her completely, slow thrusts followed once he had been in her once entirely.

"How does this feel?" He asked as he was fucking his own daughter once again. A few moans escaped his lips quite early on already and it became louder as they were going further. His thrusts became harder and his cock started to slide in deeper with every thrusts as he wasn't fucking her as deep as he went during the entrance.

She groaned and rolled her eyes adn arched her hips up and held him close and blushed. She rocked her hips up and down moaning holding himt ightly. Her body was being stretched and she shut her eyes moaning louder gasping softly shivering to him panting and blushing.

Back
Top Bottom