Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rapture Academy - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a kink list set up on one of those kink list sides, so here we go:

General Likes: Anime (doh), kemonomimi, romance, fantasy, sci-fi.

Sexual Likes: Multiple penetration, gangbang, oral sex, sex toy, lactation, incest, pregnant, dirty talk, giant cock, excessive cum, forced pleasure, humiliation, breast- and nippleplay, public sex, non-con turns con, strong woman submitting to man or men sexually.

Dislike: If anything is meant for the toilet, let it stay that way.

Something else to consider, how smutty would you all like the plot to be? I mean, on one hand the plot could centre around and all the problems be solved with sex or on the other hand the sex could be relatively peripheral to the plot and how it's solved.

How much do you want sex to feature as a central part of the story?

i like something called Netorare if you know what that is.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Netorare?from=Main.NetorareGenre

I certainly want sex to be a big part of the story

I'm aware of Netorare but it's not something I can base an entire story around, I can try to toss it in for you if you want though.

That's another thing, do you guys want to work like a semi traditional gaming group and have your characters party up and work together or do you want to work alone and each have your own little storyline?

i don't mind working together but i'm not sure how you can bind the three characters together with one joint interest. Especially since they might have different houses (i'll be unhoused)

Just because the characters are from different houses doesn't mean they couldn't be friends or something, have the same classes.

Does no one else care about what sort of game I run? Is that why they're not responding?

Sorry, RL had kept me away from the internet for a few days. Hence my silence. :)

In no particular order:

Kinks

General overview can be found here. A little more specific to the current game, though. I strictly abhor non-con. Which is one of the reasons why I built Michaela the way I did. :) The other one being that at times I like to turn established tropes on their head. What I really like, though, is for my character to let 'things' happen that she would not need to. I think that is often referred to as pseudo rape.Also the motivation behind giving Michaela the 'Switch' background.

Maybe three example plot snippets I would enjoy illustrate my preferences better than a dry list of kink terms.

1) The simplest and most vanilla, likely. Basically Michaela is taking a shower at some odd hours, likely in the gym, and the elderly janitor comes across her. She is in no way afraiid, of course, and has no objections to let him have nother look at her naked body. In fact she finds it a turn on to have him stare at her. Things proceed to casual and rough copulation.

2) A trio of boys from one of the houses (Jupiter would work best) lure Michaela into their dorm to force her to have sex with them. Which leads to a rather rude and painful awakening for them. One of their fellow students, however, sees this as a great opportunity to increase his standing within the house. By making a very generous offer (details to be specified) he manages to convince Michaela to serve as dining room table for the three boys she previously humilitated.

3) Upong her evening jog she hears screams from an abaondoned house in the woods. Investigating she arrives just in time to see ahorned demon trying to face fuck the girl kneeing in front of him with his double cock. Not hesitating at all she barges in and gives that demon a rather unexpected beating. Right before she is aboout to finish the vile creature, though, the other girl cries out for her to stop.

Turns out the girl had summoned the demon, and the act was far more consensual that it appeared at first. What is more though, the demon actually is quite smitten by Michaela, since being beaten by a girl is a rather novel experience for himand he is fascinated with her strength. So he pleads with her and begs her for her ... compliance ... maybe offering valuuable information in return.

In the end the demon uses his double genital to fornicate with both girls at the same time.

Plot vs. Sex

I would deinitely prefer it if the whole thing would be abot 60% plot and 60% sex. Yes, they add up to more than 100%, that is intentional. What I am trying to say with this is that I really love it if the smutty parts are integrated into the story, and it becomes more than an loose alternating of humping and plot parts.

Having a common group goal besides getting laid in the hottest way possible would definitely appreciated. Maybe the plot suggestion 3) above could be used for this? This could get to PCs together, and maybe the demon offers some interesting information that sets the girl onto some dark conspiracy within the walls of Rapture Academy?

But for the last one, those plots are rather individual so if I were to run any one of them I would need other plots for all the other characters. If you would all prefer individualized plots that simply happen to intersect every once in a while then I can run those (they might even be easier to run) but I was planning to run one big plot that would interact with all your characters in some capacity, whether or not your characters were necessarily working together.

The main purpose of the plots examples I listed was to illustrate my kinks. I am well aware that not all of them will be sufficient to support a full fledged campaign.

Again, a good mix likely is the best idea. Have one overarching plot involving everyone and hopefully have all of us working together for a common goal eventually, while providing occasional individual subplots.

P.S: But seeing the (lack of) activity in the character profile thread maybe a roll call is in order?

Well I'm sure we've got you and nanachan. We do need some characters though so...

Well, I'm not sure what I can do...

I had been thinking two would be plenty to start, I was just trying to sort out how I was going to start by making sure I wouldn't alienating any of my players.

Kaybee said:
Based on Oliver's character design, are we sure this won't end up being PvP anyways?

Either way I'm pretty sure I'll have to run two separate stories...

Well, the moment this devolves into PvP I am out. :)

If you want to start with two storylines, that is fine for me. Maybe they can be merged later.

maybe cherubian's character don't like bullies as well and is helping oliver get back at them?

I'm not sure about the setting (mainly the houses), but the rules are interesting to me. Which is funny, as I'm usually the other way around when I like an RPG.

Anyway, with the character I'm currently trying to chisel out, I'm leaning toward House Obsidere but I have questions about the Haunted flaw:
  1. Since the haunt should apparently be created as a second character, am I supposed to play it? Is it in the GM's control?
  2. I wonder how abstract the haunt can be. Part of the point of the flaw seems to be to give others a way of getting to the Obsidere student through her haunt, so I'm not sure if it would be OK to make it a non-character, like hallucinations that affect how she perceives the environment or people around her. I say non-character because I'm not sure how I could stat something like that. But it was the first kind of haunting that came to mind.

nanachan said:
maybe cherubian's character don't like bullies as well and is helping oliver get back at them?

Michaela helping Oliver against some bullies is a definite possibility to get the two on the same team, but i am not sure 'help Oliver get laid' is enough of an interesting plot. :)

Kaybee said:
It could be a personal plot, suborned to a greater plot.

Sure, that it can be. So maybe we should just get started and see how things pan out?

I suppose so, school is kicking my ass right now though so is it alright if I don't start this up for another day or two?

Since we have no way to force you otherwise ... just kiddding :) ... sure, take the time you need.

KCRiley said:
Anyway, with the character I'm currently trying to chisel out, I'm leaning toward House Obsidere but I have questions about the Haunted flaw:
  1. Since the haunt should apparently be created as a second character, am I supposed to play it? Is it in the GM's control?
  2. I wonder how abstract the haunt can be. Part of the point of the flaw seems to be to give others a way of getting to the Obsidere student through her haunt, so I'm not sure if it would be OK to make it a non-character, like hallucinations that affect how she perceives the environment or people around her. I say non-character because I'm not sure how I could stat something like that. But it was the first kind of haunting that came to mind.

The rules really are vague on this aspect, but the one thing that seems clear is that the haunt is indeed some sentient entity of some sort.

I would think it only fair if the GM played them, to further her malevolent machinations. :) But it is Kaybee's call.

I'd prefer if the GM did. Just trying to get it straight. :p

But I think I've worked into Daedalus more happily, anyway. Coming as soon as I stop second-guessing!

Also, sorry, I only just managed to remind myself to answer Kaybee's questions as others have:

For kinks, I just geeked out on F-List the other day.

All I can think of to say on plot sexiness is that I'm right behind Cherubian.

As for individual vs. group plots, I think the characters being played individually should be more than enough special attention for most of a game. That said, there are ways and reasons I can see that it might be good to change that for a short while, and it might be just as interesting to play separately and occasionally intersect.

I do have another question: The rules tend to suggest that we keep fetishes, crushes, and agendas secret, but so far I've noticed we're listing fetishes openly. Is that intentional? I'm cool if it is, just making sure.

Hey I'm not that malevolent! Or Male for that matter...

That being besides the point, yes I can play the haunt.

For fetishes, I would rather like to know so that I can try to tailor any individual stories to the players. It really shouldn't be a problem of you using fetishes against each other anyways unless we wind up doing PvP in which case we have an entirely different problem to worry about.

Wait wait... I misread the concern, as GM I should probably know fetishes, crushes, and agendas, the entire group should probably decide whether they want to be completely open with those aspects of their character or only tell me as a unit rather than on an individual basis, all or none.

That which I would like to know so as to slightly tailor stories to the players would be kinks, which are not necessarily related to the fetishes of the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom