Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doctor's Lab (Lady Arachnia x Azayzal)

Number Thirteen raised her shaky hands, the wetness of her pussy dripping against the chastity belt as she let out a soft whimper her tongue in the middle of drawing up her mistresses bucking pussy. She pressed her slender middle finger slowly into the doctor, tongue licking around it as the juices pooled at the pressure as she drove it in slowly. Karina twisted her finger very slowly rubbing it against her inner walls, she had never felt her own womanhood let alone another's it was certainly an eye opening experience as she found herself lapping at Putricia's wetness like a dog.

Karina's hips never stopped grinding against the air, it had become so automatic that she hardly noticed she was doing it anymore. She could feel the bare movement of the plugs inside of her, her purple eyes peeking between her purple hair begged for sweet release if she felt any pain she certainly was not showing it despite her labia being broken the aphrodisiac was quite the pain killer all she could feel was the desire to satisfy herself.

Tongue licking around her finger inside of Putricia and faced turned up at her, "How is that?" she asked forgetting to use Doctor or Mistress too enthralled by the taste of the older woman her own state of arousal making her mind quite clouded.

Putricia had high hopes for her new pets future, if she could like pussy this well at first try then she was going to be an excellent cunt muncher down the line and she would put her to good use, she had strong desires and she had them often. Over and over again she smashed her crotch against the girls face and the juices kept on pouring. She was very close now and becoming rather loud, the near by booths had definitely noticed and one or two of them were doing the exact same. Soon she couldn't hold back any more and she squealed her way in to a very messy and very noisy climax. She gripped Thirteen's hair tightly and pulled hard. Her other hand began slapping the side of her face. "Come one you little bitch, you eat me out and swallow every thing... unghghh... fuck... get your... face in unngh there" she gasped and groaned. A new wave of wetness, more than she'd released so far, flooded out of her and would wash over her face and literally drip down her.

Eventually she calmed down and she kicked her pet away. She put her thongs back in to place and was just slipping on her shorts when she heard the girl speak. Her acid eyes narrowed instantly and she looked angrily at her. She gripped her hand and within a moment that scalpel was out again and she was carving the next part of her symbol on to it. The scalpel was put away straight after and Putricia went to grip and hold on to her hair with considerable force. She tugged backwards to force her to lean back at an angle. Her free hand would then come down in a hard slap on her left breast. "I thought you were learning?" she then hit the right breast. They would be hard and leave red hand prints. "What do you call me, slave?" she asked as she slapped the first boob again. "I thought I made it clear I abhor people not listening" again she struck her. She'd hit each breast five times each and they would be burning afterwards.

Number Thirteen felt the wave of juices and her mistress pressing her head against the tasty cunt as she lapped away trying to swallow it all, her throat gulped them down slowly but surely she couldn't believe she was able to eat them all down before she was tossed to the floor her face awash of Putricia's lovely juices, she licked her finger clean looking up in time to see the narrowing eyes of the Doctor as she squeaked being hefted onto her knee's the glinting of the scalpel causing her to panic. She attempted to resist even though it was pointless Putricia was much stronger then herself and Karina had no hope of getting free, she felt the slice as the doctor continue to carve her mark into her hand.

Karina hoped that would be the end of her punishment but the swift hand grabbing her head and tugging it backwards with such force she bruised her throat, "P... P... Please Doctor Putricia I am so sorry!" she whined out her breast jiggle from the hard slap feeling the red hand print already forming, tears came to her eyes she didn't want to cry but they streamed down anyway from sheer pain "I am so-so-so-sorrrrry" she whined out every slap of her cleavage sending them into a flurry of jiggles as her chest heaved with sobs of pain. After the slapping seemed to have stopped she raised her hands to tenderly rub the slaps choking up with tears.

She let go of her pets hair when she was done and pushed the girl away from her. Putricia glanced back at the next lot of auctions and sighed. She was done here, she had her price, something she could work on and she had plenty of experiments and tests that would keep her busy with this girl. She did however reach in to that deceptively large bag and pull out a small brass collar. "Get your head here, slave" she told her pet. Once she'd come closet he collar would snap in to place around her neck and lock in to place, oddly it seemed to fit her perfectly, it wasn't too tight to be restrictive but she'd feel it against her skin all of the time.

Next came a small brass chain that was hooked on to a small loop on the collar, the other end of the leash had a leather handle which Putricia held. "The basics for you to know then. When walking you do not look in to other good citizens eyes, your eyes stay low when others are around. Your hands stay at your side and you down hunch or shy away from people. You're my property and I like showing my property off. You walk tall and proud so people can see you. You always stay two paces behind me as well." she began and looked her over to see if she was listening. "If I stand with my legs apart and my left shoulder dipped it means I want attention. I should not have to explain what I want and you should come to me and keep me occupied immediately. In that situation you can kiss my neck, grope my breasts, squeeze my butt, kiss my legs or just work on my cunt either through my clothing or from inside. Just make sure you do different each time so I don't get bored. DO you understand all of this? I will add more advanced orders in time but these will do for now"

Number thirteen was still sniffling, her breasts burned in pain of the powerful slaps her face was still wet but at the command she shuffled forward on her knees craning her neck up noticing the collar, It was the ultimate reminder that she was nothing but a slave it wasn't tight enough to constrain her breathing but it was certainly going to be felt all of the time. Karina's hand rose up stroking against the smooth brass surface, It was pretty but it would only serve as a reminder that she was a slave.

Karina watched as Doctor Putricia attached the leash holding the other end in her hand, her eyes looked deep into the venom green ones nodding at her instructions "Yes doctor I will remember doctor" she said committing her words to memory knowing that her punishment would be harsh if she forgot "Doctor Putricia do I get any... clothing" she whimpered softly the only thing she was wearing was the chastity belt, which was wet with her arousal her words etched with panting

She could see how much thirteen was silking and she could see how much those slaps had hurt her slave, good, it meant they were more likely to work then. She watched as the girl still adjusted to the collar and admired the feeling of submission that was washing over her, the collar wast he ultimate reminder of what she was and unless Putricia wanted it other wise then it would be around her pretty little neck day and night.

Doctor Putricia now raised her bag with her left arm and shifted the handles so that they fit snugly in the elbow joint. She rolled her shoulders to limber them up and looked back at thirteen with a little smile. "Don't get greedy, you have a belt on, I could remove that. Remember, I don't make mistakes, if I wanted you in more I'd have given you more" she informed her before walking towards the exit along with her new purchase. The doctors pace was very quick and she hated to wait around. Within no time at all they were leaving the auction house and making their way through the busy streets. Several people stared at the partially naked slave and one or two wolf whistled. Soon enough they were at the train station and waiting in the incredibly fancy first class section. There were paintings on the walls, benches with gold weaved in to them, servants walking around offering beverages, thirteen had likely never been here before and only ever gone to the far less presented lower classes. The doctor stood a few feet away from a bench and then she widened her legs a little before dipping her left shoulder, wondering what the girl would do.

Number thirteen rushed along behind the Doctor, she kept two paces behind her and kept her arms firmly at either side. She was flushed with embarrassment as they walked along the cat calls and glares of her nudity in the slummy part of town made her so very ashamed but she did not hunch for a moment and did as instructed, she blinked back the stinging tears of shame before they entered the train in which her face turned from hiding shame to pure astonishment she had never seen anything like this before in her life she couldn't believe people could ever live like this and what was even more surprising was that now she was going to get some taste of it. Karina didn't care how little she got it was up to the doctor to decide of course but the fact that she even got to see this made her think that maybe being this woman's slave wasn't the worst thing that could happen.

Karina almost missed the signal the doctor taking the pose for nearly a minute before she remember, her eyes went wide and she slid forward getting on her knees caressing the doctors thighs and pressing her face against the clothed crotch muffling into it barely audible but the doctors keen ears would most likely pick it up "Please Doctor Putricia take a seat while your humble slave services you"

The train was sleek and shiny made of polished metals. Inside were various other well off individuals and many of them had slaves, some of them were receiving oral and the likes from their pets. Thirteen took a while and the doctor was just about to make a public display of beating her when she finally took the initiative and got on her knees. A second after she felt her pet's face burying in to her cunt and she smirked, she didn't reply to her slave though she did do as the slave asked. She sat back in the expensive and very comfortable chair and waited to see what her slut would do. It was around that time that one of the workers here came along and handed a glass of wine to Vellaris. She accepted it happily and began to sip away at it.

Number thirteen followed along her mistress on her knees shuffling along the fine carpet, her face kept buried against her cunt as she moved her hands up to unfasten her buckles and loosen her pants enough to fit her hand inside. Once her hand as it in began to clumsily rub over her thong her eyebrows creasing as she focused on finding somewhere to rub, she looked up having focused to much to notice one of the train workers come over with a glass of whine this set her into a crimson blush but the worker didn't even seem to notice her. Karina lifted herself up move using one hand to careful caress and pull her mistresses breasts from her shirt pressing the tip of her tongue to tease at the pierced nipple, her hand down the doctors pants seemed to have found her clitoris after a short time of clueless searching and gently but firmly pinched it rubbing it.

Karina had no idea how to handle the breasts of another woman, her fingers sunk against the soft surface and her tongue tongued with the piercing she used her palm to rub against it listening out for the pleasures of her mistress hoping to learn more so that she could bring more satisfaction to her in a hopes to end the constant need to have her own cunt pleasured for hours.

((Sorry been crazy busy over the hollidays.))

What a good pet this one was making, Vellaris was hoping thirteen was the lucky number she needed. Her pet kept her face glued to her crotch as she moved and that was good, just what she wanted, she might get an orgasm soon after all if she kept it up. Her shorts were incredibly tight and there waqs no way she was getting a hand inside without unfastening it which was the thing she did. Doctor Putricia felt her slaves hands roaming over her toxic green thong and after a moment the skated over her clitoris which made her shudder a little and let out an eager moan. Her pet would notice that the thongs were considerably damp still. She could tell her plaything was an amateur by the way she fondled her breasts but she reminded herself she was new to this and seemed to be very eager, she'd learn what her mistress enjoyed soon enough. The girls actions would cause more and more moans and whimpers to escape the doctors lips and she sipped away at her wine in between sounds of pleasure.

((It's understandable I have had a crazy time too D: ))

Number thirteen's hands roamed the woman's body, at the sound of the small moan she skated her fingers towards the source of the pleasure eye brows set on focused stare as she glared at the pants. Her palms roughly massaged the older woman's firm breasts, fingers rubbing the pierced nipples with a tender touch, she could not believe how incredibly wet the woman was and wondered if her own engorged lady parts were like that. Karina could almost feel the aroused juices spilling out of her chastity belt which only drove her more insane with need to cum she worked her fingers around the clit stroking the wet thong with a thumb hoping that this orgasm would be the one that would bring her mistress to allow her to achieve her own orgasm.

Putricia could easily have had another orgasm after a little work but... she didn't want that, not yet any way, she was just enjoying the sensations and watching her pet work. One hand absent mindedly stroked thirteen's head while the other kept bringing the fine glass of wine up to her green lips. She grasped her pet's hair once more and began to pull her to her feet, if she was quick it wouldn't really hurt. Once she was up she'd get a firm smack on the rump followed by a smirk. "You can finish" the doctor began. "Stand in the centre of the aisles" she ordered and pointed to it. Once the girl moved there Vellaris reached for a small device in her bag and she turn the dial to activate the girls belt. The next moment the dildo and the butt plug within the slave would begin pumping in and out of both entrances. "Stay stood up straight and proud. I don't like my slaves looking embarrassed" she hissed.

Number Thirteen was working on her mistresses soaking wet thong, the carpet of the train was damp with her over flowing juices and she felt the grasp on her head the inhuman strength pulling her to her feet she moved with it knowing better than to resist the doctor. She stood as straight up and as proud as she could muster in the circumstance, she could feel the dildo and butt plug start to pump into her entrances "Ahhhn~" she cried out knee's weakening but she forced herself up chest thrust out as she squirmed and moaned the thrusting from her chastity belt driving her crazy she came almost instantly from the drug but was still so horny and wanted more, the pumping didn't stop after her first orgasm wracked through her body "O-o-ooooh d-d-do-doctooor t-t-thank y-ooou" she moaned out her pussy and ass never having felt such pleasure, even through her ass still hurt from the plug the pleasure and slick wetness from her pussy was far to over powering.

The pumping didn't stop and by the time she reached her third orgasm she slumped to the floor panting hard, her tongue hanging out as she looked pathetic. She was staring up at the doctor with pleading eyes an open mouth, her heated breath could be felt against the doctor legs. She was torn between finally reaching satisfaction wanting it over and over again and her body being so exhausted from her multiple orgasms, she attempted to raise to her feet having lost her proud stance knowing that she was likely to be punished for appearing so pathetic in front of the others on the train wanting to lessen her punishment by returning to her proud state but her legs just couldn't lift her and she fell onto her back squirming and moaning as she came once more.

Vellaris was a little saddened to have her pet's face leaving her things, she liked it there and it was satisfying her... though she knew her face would spend plenty of time between her mistresses legs. She leant back a little and kept those acid eyes locked on to her pet as she made her way to the centre of the train. Every one else could see her clearly now and although several thought that thirteen was beneath their notice many, male and female, would watch her. The doctor was happy that her slave was standing tall and proud, that saved her another dose of pain. She couldn't help but smirk as she began to squirm and blasted through her orgasm. By the second climax Vellaris's right hand was between her legs and grinding against her own thong.

Doctor Putricia was definitely getting in to the action as her slave made her way to her third orgasm. Vellaris bucked against her own hand and after a while she tugged the green thong away from her crotch. As it moved there were several strands of nectar attached to the panties that were incredibly wet and sticky. It was then that thirteen collapsed to the ground and that was something Vellaris did not want, not in public any way. The doctor pulled her fingers reluctantly from her cunt and reached in to her bag once more. She pulled out a long brass chain and dashed over to her pet, her shorts still around her thighs. She snapped the chain around her pet's collar and then attached the other end to a large metal loops on the ceiling. There were many of these loops for passengers to bind up their slaves. Vellaris would pull hard on the chain to force thirteen up to her tiptoes before fastening it there. Now she'd be forced to remain on her toes by her neck if her legs gave way now. After that Vellaris sat down once more so that she could watch and enjoy. Within seconds she inserted two fingers within herself again.

Number thirteen grimaced on the floor knowing punishment would come soon and surely as she thought it, she felt a tug on her collar looking around in time to see that many people were staring at the free show. She was wrenched from the floor by the strong brass chain and forced to stand on her tippy toes, "Doctor please I'm sorry let me down I won't fall again" she pleaded with the doctor as the chain twirled around letting her see that she had already sat down and was fingering her sweet cunt, mouth watering at the sight as she stared at the sweet lips of Putricia. Number thirteen attempted to move closer walking on her tippy toes hands outstretched towards Putrcia a hungry pleading look on her face that just showed how much control Putricia had over her. Other passengers murmured to each other on the train some jealous that she had a slave that wanted her body so badly some impressed thinking the doctor had trained her slave well.

As she tried to walk closer she was tugged back almost off her feet making her squeak and making everyone on the train laugh at how stupid she was, she hardly heard any laughter the piston motion of her chastity belt hitting her into another orgasm. Her entire body shudder in pleasure as she gripped the chain lightly moaning out her cum spilling down her thighs and dribbling onto the floor much to her embarrassment, though she could not lower her head because of the chain and collar. Her body squirmed and she fell off her toes hanging from her collar squirming in shaking in the air as she orgasmed again her eyes rolling back tongue coming out of her mouth as she panted "Doctor.. doctor.. doooctor" was all she could pant her hands dropping to the chastity belt pulling at it not wanting to be forced into her sixth orgasm in a row one that was rising up so quickly, the drug she had been given earlier helping her to achieve the multiple orgasms. Her hands fell from the chastity belt her body a shudder mass of flesh as she came again hanging in the air from her collar cum dripping down her thighs and off her feet onto the carpet making a pool far larger then a girl her size should be able to make.

Vellaris was still enjoying her own touch when another of the train's passengers came to sit next to her, an older woman who had two slaves in tow behind her. One was a moderately built shaggy brown haired man in some basic brown cloth pants and a vest shirt. His collar was a similar shade to Thirteen's. The other was a freckled young girl who was still in her teens. She was dressed similarly to her male counter part and they stood next to their seated mistress. "Can my own join in with yours? It's such an enticing show... I'd love to add to it" she asked with a quick smirk. Her eyes met the doctors for a moment as she waited for her answer.
"Oh I suppose... that's not a...problem" the doctor groaned in response as her fingers plunged in and out of her cunt steadily.
"Very well, you heard her, undress and get yourselves joining in" the older woman ordered.

The two slaves nodded their heads in submission and immediately began undressing themselves. They'd both been well trained and the male was still flaccid, he'd learnt to only become erect when it was requested of him. As their clothes slipped off it was revealed that they both had a metal loop piercing on their left nipples and a brand just above their waist line. They took steady steps towards Thirteen and began doing what they knew their mistress wanted. The girl reached to Thirteen's lips with her right hand and tried to direct her head so that she was facing her. If successful the girl would then lean in and delve in to a a long passionate kiss. Her free hand went to Thirteen's butt and began groping one of the cheeks. The male slave however stooped down so that he could engulf one of her soft buds in his mouth and he'd begin suckling lightly on it. One hand went around to her other butt cheek while the free one began massaging her inner thigh. His hand became damp to touch thanks to the nectar flowing from this girl.

Number Thirteen hung from her collar toes scratching feebly at the floor as she panted exhausted, she hadn't noticed two others come up till they started to caress her body. She snapped to attention feeling the probing tongue wearily suckling on it as the groping and caressing of her butt helped get ground her feet to the point where she could shakily stand. She looked over to the doctor breaking the kiss whimpering "D..D.. Doctor.. D... Do I have too?" she asked groaning the pumping of the chastity belt into her worn tired holes causing juices to leak still the aphrodisiac the only thing keeping her in this state of arousal.

Number thirteen looked back to the female slave, she was pretty average like how she once was before Vellaris had changed her but her lips were soft and she kissed well it made her yearn to feel her lips again. Leaning towards the girl they met once more which seemed to make her happy maybe she would be punished if she did not play with Karina and she did not want that for another. She moaned as they both caressed her butt the pumping into her ass causing her jucies to flow against the males hand on her inner thigh moaning against the kiss as he suckled on her soft buds

Doctor Putricia's fingers were slick now with moisture and the slid beneath her warm folds with no effort. She bucked her hips each time they delved deep to try and grind her g-spot in to her digits and reach further levels of pleasure. She had a feint blush on her cheeks now and she'd begun chewing her bottom lip. The woman next to her however seemed to be completely content with watching the slaves and their show and she was focused on enjoying the show. The passengers were also appreciating the display put on before them.

Vellaris looked at Thirteen when she spoke with a look that said "do you really need to ask?". The small acid green strip above her cunt glistened with her honey and it just became more and more damp. She looked at Thirteen's face and half ordered half moaned "Play... with them both.... pet. You have nngghh... two hands... one for each".

All the while the young girl continued to wrestle with Thirteen's lips and attempted to gain dominance. At one point she'd trap her lip between her own and crush it with her soft lips. She'd then nibble lightly at it before lashign a tongue over the spot. Her tongue slid out and crept in to Thirteen's mouth to explore. Still she caressed the other slave's butt lightly as did her male counterpart giving it several soft pinches and squeezes. His lips still worked profusely on her nipple and it was something he'd had much experience with. His hand now, like her thighs, was dripping with her sex juice.

Number thirteen let the other girl dominate her mouth giving herself to her just like her Mistress had ordered, her eyes were set on the honey coated cunt whimpering with need to taste the sweetness of the doctor once more but would have to settle for pleasuring these two instead. Her hand instantly dropped down to their crotches as she let out a soft moan against the girls dominate lips, her fingers spread against the girls pussy while her hand cupped the males stroking it slowly while she worked her fingers into the others pussy.

Number thirteen offered her body up to the two slaves who were obviously more experience her perky nipples hard in the males mouth and body jiggling from the caresses and pinches making her squeak. She slowly sped up her hand on the males using her finger tips to brush against his balls as she dived two fingers into the slave girls pussy rubbing her hood over her clit with her thumb giving into the desire to have her body explored by the two wanting to be dominated even if not by the one who owned her.

The young doctor crawled closer and closer to her sweet release but she wasn't there quite yet, she had just a little further to go. "Thirteen, get them off, I want .... to you you nnnnngghghhh make them cum!" she groaned and moaned her body twisting and writhing with pleasure. Her left hand now gripped the bottom of the chair tightly so that those toxic green nails dug in to the material with a soft scratching sound. The woman on her immediate left was quiet now as her eyes drank in the action.

The girl was still domineering her mouth and she claimed thirteen's tongue for her own. Her tongue licked away at it and beat it in to the walls of her mouth. She continued to push around the other tongue and all th while her lips moved still. The man had slowly released the soft bud and had started working up her body towards her neck with a trail of soft gentle kisses. He settled at the crook between her shoulder and neck and began sucking hard there,

Number Thirteen heard her mistresses instructions and went about her task, one hand lightly gripped the males cock jerking it with increasing pumps as her other hand worked on rubbing and teasing the girls pussy finding her clit and rubbing the hood over it, her mouth was being dominated by the girl but she let herself fall into the submissive roll letting the girl have her way with her tongue as she kept both of her hands busy it was hard to work both sets at the same time. She figured the sooner she got them off the sooner her mistress would allow her to return to serving her, which she oddly missed but if this was what would get her mistress off she was going to throw herself 100% into it.

Focusing on being the loyal submissive she tried her best to pleasure the woman's tongue lightly suckling on it while rubbing her breasts against the pair, hands always busy as she worked them both trying to get each of them off pumping her hand faster along his cock while her fingers rubbed her clit and dived into her pussy over and over the quick repetitive motions getting easier as she let her body work instead of thinking about her actions.

Vellaris was edging now and she could feel herself on the very verge or orgasm, ready to tip over at any second but she managed to hold back. The seat would be wet through now thanks to her work and there was nothing she could do about that even if she wanted to. Her eyes roamed their bodies and watched their work. The woman next to the doctor had her gaze lowered to watch Thirteen's hands at work. After around a minute she decided to help her out. "Girl, play with their arses, I've trained them to find much more pleasure out of that" she informed in that strong upper class voice. The thought of this caused the Doctor to groan.

The female had pulled back now and slipped her tongue out of Thirteen's mouth. She settled now with nibbling and chewing on her bottom lip lightly and running that moist tongue over the chewed flesh. She wrestled her breasts away from the male slave now and went to work tweaking and pinching her nipples gently. The male slave was now slowly kissing around her neck and once he'd reached the back of her neck his kisses began to trail down her spine, his hands sauntering over her sides.

Number thirteen blinked as she heard their mistress spoke up moving her hands down to cup their soft ass, she drove two fingers into them spreading them inside before cupping and curling her fingers inside pushing in as deep as she could watching them both waiting to see how well they had been trained. Number Thirteen pulled her fingers out switching hands for holes thrusting them in rapidly, she pumped her fingers into the male and females arses. She groaned at the pleasure they were working on her she had lost count of how many times she had already reached orgasm but she could feel another working it's way up.

Karina screamed out in pleasure, her belt never stopped pumping and the attention from the anal slaves pushed her over the edge her countless orgasms wiping her out, she could barely push her fingers into their asses squirming on the floor considering the amount of times she'd been forced to cum it was impressive but she looked pathetic squirming beneath two fellow slaves begging for their mistress to make them stop.

As soon as she cupped their cheeks they both seemed to relax a notch as a tingling shot through them. She she tested the waters and spread their cheeks apart each of them gave their own moan or groan of pleasure, it was obvious that this was something they did indeed both enjoy. They became tense as her fingers closed in on their tight rear entrances, they were indeed anal slaves and they both gave loud moans as she penetrated their backsides. The girl's feet almost gave way and she had to cling to thirteen to keep herself standing. "Oh... oh" was all she could manage. The man had a little more composure, he was much more used to the sensation and had been trained a lot longer before. The girl was now kissing away furiously at Thirteen's neck and constantly breathing the world "please" softly against her skin. Half way through her orgasm the girl came as well and a quick flush of juices poured out from her crotch. The male was around twenty seconds later and he pressed himself in to her hip as he came with a fair bit of shaking. They both made a lot of noise and a lot of mess with their orgasms. Once finished they still pressed bac against Thirteen's fingers and looked over at their mistress.

Vellaris turned off the plugs within her slave after she came that last time. The aphrodisiac would be starting to wear off now though what she'd find is every time she had a dose of the aphrodisiac it had a permanent effect. Each time she'd be left with a higher sex drive, she'd get more pleasure from the act and she'd be much more inclined towards sexual acts. These would build up if and when the doctor decided to give her more. The sight of her slave hanging their limp with two others clinging to her coating her in their mess was enough to push the doctor over and she howled her way through a rather intense self administered orgasm. Eventually when she settled she stood and went over to Thirteen. "You can remove your fingers, pet" she said in a very breathy voice. She unfastened her collar so she could then slump to the floor. "We're almost there, clean his cock and her cunt with your mouth and then take it in turns using your tongue on each of their behinds. You don't have long, we're the next stop." She spoke a little too quickly as always and once she'd finished she went and sat back down at her seat. "Anal slave huh? I migbht have to look in to that" she said to the woman she sat next to.

Number thirteen collapses into the ground, panting against the soft, expensive carpet floor. She closed her eyes finally able to relax after the pumping stopped into her holes, she looked up with half closed eyes fluttering open as she was ordered to orally clean them and work on their ass whimpering softly praying the journey would be over soon. Weakly she got to her knee's squeaking quietly as the aggressive female slave grabbed her head pushing her cunt to her mouth, she started licking and cleaning it away her tongue reaching over every inch before her head was thrown away. Her mouth hang open and tongue slightly out there was something about doing this that was starting to give her a warm feeling, she crawled over to the male sitting up and started to suck on his cock bobbing her head and swirling her tongue around. Although she had never sucked on a cock before she could feel her body going about it although she had been all her life.

After both cunt and cock were clean the two slaves turned around the female bending over and spreading, Karina looked at her mistress "doctor.. please" she begged quietly looking at the rosebud and sighing inwardly as she moved over and started to swirl her tongue around. It wasn't as bad as she thought it would be and slowly got more into it using her tip to push in and clean out more burying her face into the soft cheeks she could feel an orgasm building up in the girl as she reached back petting at her with fingers. Focusing on getting her off again she worked and wormed her tongue into the surprisingly loose hole, swirling her tongue lightly darting it in and out she felt the girl cum down her legs. Number thirteen pulled back it was odd finding herself... enjoying these acts when early today she had been a virgin. She shook her head giggling softly moving to the males ass licking at it and giving him the same treatment as the male, he was obviously a newer slave but all the same they were both more experienced then her but she managed to make him cum too. She sat back waiting for the doctor to give her more orders, a dumb expression on her face as though even if someone had said she was free she wouldn't know what to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom