Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doctor's Lab (Lady Arachnia x Azayzal)

The two slaves moaned and groaned all the way through their soft treatment, their asses were as sensitive as ever and they shuddered at every light lick and touch. They both came relatively loudly and then their bodies began to relax. They looked over to their mistress to see if she required more of them or wanted them to react further but... no, it seemed their elder mistress was sated. She had gone back to her seat and called her slaves over who put up no resistance and went with her only to sit on the floor besides the woman still on a high from their last orgasm.

"Anal slaves seem like a lot of fun" Doctor Putricia said low as she beckoned over her pet. "I think we'll need to train some of ours like that... what do you think?" she asked softly to number Thirteen. She then pointed to the floor next to her. "Come here, Thirteen, come nuzzles and kiss my legs and feet while we await, it's not long now we're the next step. No more than three minutes."

((Sorry about that long break, got caught up IRL again.))

Number thirteen looked at her mistress giving her a weak smile, she crawled over trying not to make anymore of a show of herself. When she reached her mistresses thighs "what do you mean?" she questioned curious, obviously the doctor had, had more slaves but she was unaware what had happened to them "I think... It could be fun" she piqued up curling at her mistresses feet giving them attention. She traced her lips against the tops of her feet blushing "M.. May I suck your toes Mistress?" she asked nuzzling against the woman's thighs, she was still trying to do things that she liked and was curious as to what she would think of such a question.

Occasionally her eyes would fall onto the slaves that she had just played with "H.. how often will I play with others mistress?" she questioned kissing and nuzzling her legs as though she were some loving pet, which in her mind was beginning to grow closer to the truth. She saw herself less of a person and more of a pet to a powerful woman, for whatever reason this excited and comforted her.

She looked down at thirteen for a moment and shrugged. "You may" she told her as she pushed a foot forward in her direction. The doctor took a long look around the train carriage out of curiosity and only looked back when her pet spoke again. "Oh I'm not sure, relatively often. When I'm done with you men and women will desire you and I like to keep my guests happy. You will ride a man's cock as I work on his face, you'll bury your face and you will be massaging a patient to relax them before an operation. You will get skilled at looking convincing, you will end up making every man and women believe you want nothing more than to ravish them".

The train was starting to slow now as it pulled in to the station and Miss Putricia smirked. "Now, get up, we're here" she called to her slave and pulled her foot away so that she could stand up. She made her way to the exit and directly out of it when the train had stopped. They were in the lush valley district now where all the largest and nicest houses were situated including the palace. Putricia led her slave down the hill that the station was in and her view would be full of large elaborate houses, lush tall trees and countless plants and flowers. "I want to see how usefull you could be to me... how you could be in training a slave yourself"

Number thirteen massaged the Doctors feet, she leaned down and began to suckle on her toes, she licked between them and made sure to clean them properly as she watched the woman. "Yes Doctor" she replied wondering how much of a change she was planning, she wondered as well if she would ever be good enough to convince someone that she wanted nothing more than to ravish them. "I will be sure to keep your guests happy then doctor" she said obediently as she started to kiss the doctors feet. As the train started to slow so did the kisses.

Number thirteen rose when instructed standing tall and proud as the doctor has instructed, she followed the woman out of the train and blinked in surprise "You live around here doctor?" she asked in surprise, she knew she would be in the upper class but she had no idea Putricia would live so close to the palace. "I hope I can be very useful..." before blinking "You expect me to train slaves for you too Doctor, I think I can do that" she said with half assurance as she held her head up high and stuck her chest out following the woman wherever she may go.

Her pet seemed to have slipped in to her new role incredibly quickly, in fact she seemed to be relishing the fact. Putricia didn't mind either way, she have ended up as an obedient slave sooner or later... that or she'd end up being the test subject for some very dangerous and most likely twisted experiment. She let the girl service her feet and enjoyed the sensation. She made no noise and gave very little indication that she liked it however. Twice she kicked the slave on the cheek though not that hard. Soon enough though they were leaving the train and heading in to the valley.

There weren't too many other people around, this was the least populated district due to the size of the houses and how much land each of them actually owned. Every thing about this area though oozed with prosperity, wealth and vigour. There was a long well kept path that wound through the middle and had various branches snaking off from it. There were brass street lights either side of the road and countless trees, squirrels, bushes, flowers birds and things along those lines. As Putricia walked they passed the first mansion, the top spires were visible over the great wall that circled it. She stopped once at an apple tree to pluck herself an apple which she then began to bite chunks out of. They were walking for around fifteen minutes and once she'd finished her apple she passed the core back to Thirteen. "Eat it" she commanded. Fresh fruit was relatively rare in the suburbs and poorer locations of the city so it was likely something she'd not had before. Even thought it was the core it was still soft and had a strong taste.

Eventually they stopped outside a large black metal gate that was laced with green gems. "Emeralds" Putricia stated as she took a key to entrance. The wall was large, topped with spikes and made of some black stone, it also had emeralds peppered in to it. The house was similar and was at least four stories high with three tall spires. The house seemed to glitter thanks to the green gems. The yard had a large green house and four small brick buildings outside. There was also a moderately sized pond situated in the middle. A bridge went over the pond and they walked along that. There was a large male slave carrying a large wooden crate to one of the stone boxes. He wore a black hide vest shirt and a loin cloth to cover his lower regions. He was well built, stood around six foot and seemed unnaturally perfect. There was a similarly gorgeous woman waiting to open the front door for them how had flaming red hair and irises that matched. They both wore collars. On the other side of the door Was a young woman of around nineteen with long flowing locks of blue hair. Her eyes had been sewn shut and unlike the others she was stark naked, besides her collar. Her elbows were bound together behind her back so tightly that it looked like her elbows were ready to pop out of their sockets. her wrists were also bound and tied to a bar above that was part of the porch. Her knees and ankles had the same treatment though they weren't tied to the bar, instead they were bound through two holes in the floor that restricted her moving. She was forced on to her tiptoes thanks to the rather sharp looking needles that were place vertically beneath her heels. The needles and flooring had blood on it so it was obvious at some point she'd failed to remain on her toes. Her body was etched with small red whip marks, some faded scars but many fresh cuts. There were also bruises covering her.

The girl shied away when she heard that her mistress was back, it was then that Putricia turned to her. She smirked and then looked at Thirteen, this would be interesting. "Hit her, a few times. Now" she added afterwards and stood to watch. "Then put your breasts against her face" she added as a quick afterthought. Her green eyes were filled with wonder and she waited to see if her slave disappointed or impressed.

Number thirteen sucked on her mistresses toes, she ran her tongue between each toe looking up watching to see if she was doing a worthy job. She was oddly disheartened to see no reaction from the doctor, her head turned with each kick as she continued to sit at her feet. Each passing moment felt like she was becoming less and less human, the only thing keeping her from showing such emotions was the fear of what Putricia would do to her if she stopped showing pride. As the train stopped and the doctor moved to get up Number thirteen followed.

The streets were far less empty, which made her glad as she paraded practically naked behind the powerful woman, her head held high and chest pressed out as though she were proud to be the slave of the doctor. Number thirteen's eyes flicked from the trees to the flowers even to the wildlife she had never seen so much in such a small area, everything was much brighter than where she had lived. They passed the first mansion, which in her opinion was more like a castle than a home, she noticed the doctor had plucked a fruit as she ate chunks out of it she could smell the sweetness in the air and the thought of food reminded her just how long it had been since she last ate, as her stomach growled the doctor continued to eat either not noticing or not caring for her slave. After all that remained was the core of the fruit she handed it over to number thirteen, she blinked rather confused but as she was commanded to eat it she found herself oddly thankful "Thank you Doctor" she mumbled as she gingerly bit into the bottom of the fruit, the flavor was nothing she had tasted before it showed just how different a quality of life style the two had, had. After the first taste number thirteen greedily devoured the apple right to the stem, she coughed a little as it felt so uneasy going down she was not aware that the core was something not eaten but instead assumed Putricia had filled up on it.

Putricia stopped at another mansion, large black gates with green gems which number thirteen had never seen before. Luckily Putricia told her after Number thirteen had almost walked into her, looking at the dazzling green of everything about the house stunned the girl she stood at the gates a moment longer than she meant to with her mouth hanging open before noticing the doctor had walked up to it, she followed quickly not wanting to get in trouble. As they approached the house she noticed two people similar to herself they had collars about them but there was something bizarre it took her a moment to place it but it struck her like lightning, they were both perfect unnaturally so, she assumed this was some of the doctors work.

What thirteen saw next shocked her more than she could've imagined, a girl about nineteen, bound in such a way to be as uncomfortable as possible, her eyes were sowed shut and if Thirteen wasn't so struck by it she might've screamed. The needles under her feet made her shiver the most she could see the blood, it took her a moment to realize Putricia had given her instructs the obvious staring as she looked in fascinated horror as she moved toward the girl, who seemed to shy away from the closeness. She was instructed to hit the girl a few times "I'm so sorry" she whispered to the girl terrified that if she didn't follow instructions Putricia might do something similar to her, she raised a hand and slapped the girl across the face, she felt something bubble inside of her as her hand clenched into a fit and she punched the girl four times down her body with rapidly growing force there was something about hitting her that made her feel something, anger, she thought. After she hit the girl five or six times she grabbed her head raising up and squishing her face into the soft breasts panting softly at the effort of hitting the poor girl, a small tear in her eye as she whispered "I'm so sorry.. please I'm sorry" she was so conflicted about the girl

Doctor Vellaris Putricia watched with mild interest, it turned out her slave had found some middle ground, she did as commanded and it looked like she even took some delight in it as the girl cried and whimpered. After the final blow the bound slave slipped a little and her heels dropped on to the needles which caused her to scream. As thirteen pulled her against her breasts she just sopped and coughed against her, saliva. dribbling out of her mouth mixed with a little blood. Purticia still had an ambivalent expression etched on her face. She snapped her fingers loudly to get her slaves attention. "When I snap my fingers your fall in line behind me. When you walk you keep your eyes down, slaves don't get the privileged of looking sophisticated citizens in the eyes".

Putricia opened the door and shoved it aside. The inside was the same black and green as her attire and it was spotless. The room was a large entrance hall with several doors leading off of it and a staircase leading up. In the centre of the room was a large black metal statue which depicted Putricia. There were other ornaments scattered around in all kinds of expensive and rare gems. On the floor was another slave, female, cleaning the ground. She was almost perfect yet as she looked up for a split second it was obvious that she actually had no mouth. Putricia explained the reason. "She liked to talk back... she didn't learn. She has now" the doctor explained. They made their way to the stair case, went up it and then down a corridor to the left. "You don't treat these slaves like friends, they are beneath even you, I have better plans for you. Remember this, thirteen, they are the lowest in this house hold, you treat them as such. You use them and you keep them in line for me. If what I have planned for you turns out... unsuitable then you'll end up in rags for the rest of your day cleaning the floor and worse"

Number Thirteen looked at the girl as she squeezed her sputtering face to her soft orbs, the spittle and blood caused her to give a look between hate and pity for the girl. "Why do you make me hate you" she wondered quietly to the girl, for a moment she was lost in the thought of the suffering she had caused the girl before she heard Putricia's fingers snapping. Thirteen turned around letting go of the girl looking at her bloody and spit covered chest before looking at the doctor "Y.. Yes Doctor" she stuttered falling in line quickly her eyes glancing down at the floor, her eyes followed the doctors feet as she was reminded of their train ride just before.

As the pair entered the large hall Thirteen's eyes rose up and her jaw dropped as she took in the astonishing sight, the room was far bigger than even the home she once lived in and the adornment of rare and expensive gems secured just how wealthy and powerful her owner was. As the doctors boots echoed around the hall Thirteen's eyes glanced in as many directions as she could, they fell upon a woman cleaning the floor another perfect beauty obviously crafted by the doctors skilled hands, but as she looked up Thirteen froze as the girl had no mouth she fell a step behind the doctor before hurrying to catch up. "How does she eat?" she asked with morbid fascination, she had seen girls treated far worse in the lower slums some chained up and their bodies sold by their owners to anyone with the money in a sense Thirteen was thankful to be where she is.

Thirteen followed the doctor up the stairs, her home was so large it was no wonder she had several slaves to keep the house in order as she followed her down the hall she was spoken to again "Beneath me?" she asked her voice coated in wonder, she was always the lowest of the low but to be elevated to a position above someone appealed to a darker part of her the threat of Putricia's was obviously well within her power as the last two slaves had shown "Yes Doctor I will do my best to make sure it is not unsuitable" she followed Putricia curious as to what she had planned all the while wishing she could wash this blood of her breasts

In response to thirteen's enquiry about the mouthless girl and how she managed to eat she shrugged and said "She has all the nutrients and water she needs through a drip on her arm every day. It keeps her alive and she is denied the pleasure of eating or drinking, she will always feel the hunger pains and her throat will be eternally dry and sore." she explained this in such a casual way as thought it was nothing. "Why, are you considering having it yourself? It's a simple procedure if you'd prefer" she explained in that cool voice.

The room they walked in was an incredibly small chamber that was white and bright with a flickering lantern on the wall. Putricia pulled on a chain and immediately thick white foam began to fall and cover the two of them before being drained away through a drain. This happened for around a minute. Once the foam had finished a door on the opposite side of the chamber opened. This led them in to what was clearly some kind of operation room. There was a bed in the centre of the room with various straps on it, tools were lined up on the walls and it had every thing one would need from storage cupboards to candles and bandages. "Get on the operating table" was all the doctor said.

Thirteen shuddered at the thought of having such a procedure happen to her, touching her lips she shook her head "No doctor I was just curious, It sounds like quite the punishment" she muttered the last bit whilst reminding herself that such a thing would be less likely to happen to her if she followed the doctors commands.

The room they entered made Thirteen feel cramped, she looked around with a tiny bit of panic before foam filled the room, her mouth was open and some managed to get in, she started to cough and splutter scrunching her eyes shut before she felt it all drain away. The next room they entered was an operating room, walls lined with sinister looking tools that made her wonder just what could be done with them. Thirteen jumped slightly at the sudden break in silence, looking at the table realizing she had two choices comply or be forced onto it and most likely have some horrible punishment for it. "Yes doctor" was all she managed to squeak out before climbing onto the table, her chest raising and falling rapidly as she took sharp panicked breathes "Pleasedon'tremovemymouth" she blurted out in her panicked state

"Then don't say stupid things like that" she replied in that cold tone of hers. She made her way over to her newest pet and quickly strapped her wrists, elbows, and shoulders in to place. Next was her ankled, knees and thighs. She had one rather larger strap over her waist and then finally one across her forehead and neck to make sure she was almost immobile. It was then that she was ready to work. She went to the wall and took out several perfectly clean tools. First came syringe that was filled with a liquid the exact same colour as her hair. "Something I want to test before using it on myself..." she explained. The doctor pulled a winch and the table moved so that it was almost verticle instead of horizontal. She then dragged a large mirror in front of the girl so that she could watch exactly what was happening to her. The needle pricked away at her pet. She injected a little of the liquid in to each of her lips, her tongue, each of her nipples and then her lower lips followed finally by her rear entrance.

Putricia had already started loading up a second injection as a an odd cooling sensation went through then injected parts and they would rapidly begin to turn the same colour as her hair. Once she returned and injected a cream coloured liquid. This one would remove any skin blemishes and spots and make her skin incredibly smooth and pearl like though it would take most of the night to complete. Still she was moving quickly and next had scalpel, some form of medical pincers and a bottle of capsules. "This will hurt, don't move and you won't get cut more than you need to."

"Yes doctor" Thirteen mumbled at the cold reply, she felt herself being quickly strapped down onto the table, all she could do was wiggle and hope that the doctor had no intentions of turning her into one of the earlier slaves. "Of course doctor" Thirteen responded before squeaking as she was flipped horizontal, she spotted the syringe filled with the same colored liquid as her hair, she began to wonder where it would go before it was injected into her lips, tongue, nipples, her lower lips and rear entrance. Each prick made Thirteen gasp and whimper in slight pain, sounds she kept low and to herself not wanting to annoy her owner and occur her wrath.

As the needle left her skin she felt the area's begin to cool, furrowing her brows she gasped a little louder the cooling sensation around her rear, lower lips and nipples felt even pleasurable and as she watched in the full length mirror the doctor had taken out the area's began to change into the same color as her hair, causing Thirteen quite a shock as she stared at the new colored area's. She barely registered the second cream colored liquid being injected into her, the sound of the doctors voice finally snapped her back "I will try doctor" she mumbled knowing she didn't really have a choice but she would certainly try her best to make it less of a hassle for the doctor

((sorry, work has gotten the better of me again, been super busy))

She worked quickly and within seconds she'd made a small nick in the side of each of the girl's breasts. The doctor was careful and precise with her work and made no mistakes in placing the capsules within each breast, each of her soft boobs was then sewn up with stitches. The doctor opened up a jar of green gel which she spread over her hands and then massaged in to her pet's breasts. It would take the best part of the night but as the time went on Thirteen would feel and see her breasts begin to swell and expand around two whole sizes.

It took around six hours in all but by the end of it Thirteen would have the colour of her intimate areas matching her hair, her skin would be perfect and smooth, her teeth would also be flawless and gleam white, her breasts would be far larger, any and all sex juices she produced would smell and taste sweet and her sex drive would have been ramped up. She'd be turned on far more often now and far more easily, when she was she'd also produce a lot more moisture between her legs. The doctor was exhausted by the time she finished but she marvelled at her creation. "Done" she finally muttered.

[sorry the reply took so long :x ]

Number Thirteen watched in the mirror, the small nicks made her gasp quietly in pain and she cocked her head to the side in wonder of what the capsules would do, but she knew better than to question the doctor and feared her wrath so she kept silent. The green gel smelled weird to her but it was warm to the touch and she enjoyed the massaging of her breasts, moaning quietly she tried her best not to squirm in pleasure less it messed up the doctors procedure, as the surgery continued Thirteen could've sworn her breasts were getting bigger but she shrugged it off counting it as a trick of her eyes, but as the surgery went on she began to notice that they were indeed bigger and fuller every breath giving them a gentle bounce. Thirteen also noticed that her intimate areas had changed color matching the color of her hair, she smiled shyly blinking as she caught sight of her own teeth opening her mouth in wonder as the doctor rose up muttering that she was done. Number Thirteen was in disbelief, she had looked so ordinary not even 24 hours ago, now her bust sized had increased at least by 2 sizes, her skin was perfect and smooth all flaws being removed from it and her teeth gleamed white.

Thirteen could not help but feel aroused at the sight of her own body, then she started to sniff as a sweet smell rose up between her legs, this only seemed to make her more horny as she began to feel her sex drive ramp up a few droplets of pussy juices roll down either of her thighs, her flawless skin making the droplets glisten ad the sensitivity so high she could feel it all roll down. This actively made her moan out as she was not used to such a high sex drive and amount of juices "d.. doooctor" she moaned her thighs rubbing together voice laced with desperation and need "T.. t... tha.. thank you.. f.. fo.. for m.. making me... p.. perfect" she stuttered in a lusty haze, her hips had begun to try and hump the air as she could barely think of much else. strapped to the table held vertical hips gyrating into the air as she squirmed and moaned, number thirteen made quite the humorous sight but she could barely care about that right now she had never felt so turned on in her life.

She'd done a great job, as always, and this little bitch of a slave was in love with her own body and because she was still getting used to her own changes the slave was practically dripping moisture as she was incredibly aroused. Doctor Putricia gave a little chuckle as she watched the girl squirm. "Fine, one last present from me to you... and then you sleep, you will have a busy day tomorrow." the doctor said in a soft thoughtful tone. "Oh, and don't get used to presents like this, not from me" she told Thirteen as a hand went between her legs and began stroking the poor bound girl's sex. She lowered herself and went on to one knee so that she was much closer to the girl's cunt.

The smell was enticing and Vellaris always liked to sample her work immediately after finishing. She moved her lips to the girl's inner thigh and kissed against it. She left a trail of playful kisses and sharp nips up her leg and closer and closer towards her core. She could taste the girls newly sweetened juices on her lips and she liked it. Once she'd reached Thirteen's pussy she stopped and instead just licked away at her labia to tease her. She then began to kiss all around the girls pussy without touching the centre yet. She didn't want to linger too long though and before long she had her lips tightly locked on to Thirteen's clitoral hood and the doctor was sucking hard. As she suckled the bud would be exposed so that Vellaris's tongue could prod and stab at it. Putricia slid two finger up between Thirteen's legs and in to hew fully exposed and open nether region. She managed to fit both fingers in to the girl entirely and as she did she hooked them so that they found her G-spot. The surgeon began pumping her fingers back and forth rapidly in to the dripping pussy and she sucked up any of the juices that seeped out of her.

Thirteen groaned in pleasure, rolling her head back as her dripping hot sex was cupped and rubbed, seeing the doctor go down on one knee made her wet pussy quiver in excitement "T.. Thank you doctor" she panted out happily, the doctors soft lips felt so good against her flawless thighs as Thirteen's eyes darted all over her body. Doctor Putricia had turned her from an average looking girl into a thing of perfection and beauty and she wondered for a moment what else Vellaris was capable off, but she did not have much time to think on that as she felt the doctors soft wet tongue against her labia teasing her. As Vellaris pressed her tongue against her labia electricity ran through Thirteen's body making her back arch against the table and cry out in pleasure.

Thirteen was panting heavily already and when Putrcia wrapped her lips around her clitoral hood she squealed in pleasure nearly cumming right from that, her hands clenched into tight fists while her hips began to buck uncontrollably juices rolling down against the doctors face the feeling of her soft tongue prodding and stabbing against her sensitive bud was almost too much and when she felt Vellaris's fingers enter her she nearly screamed out in joy, she had never been more sensitive in her entire life and the feeling of pleasure smashing through her body was maddening. Number thirteen could hardly believe it felt so good and was sure there was no way it could feel better, she was proven wrong when Vellaris curled her fingers rubbing them against her g-spot and as soon as she did Thirteen came harder than she had ever cum before, a series of whimpers and squeals came from the young girl as her girlcum trickled down her legs with her head flicking back and eyes rolling slightly into her head and she slumped into the bench hanging there only by the binds.

Vellaris worked hard and fast and she could feel the climax coming shortly before it hit, once it did she turned things up one more notch. Shed hungrily licked away at the girl and made sure she took in as much of the leaking juices as she could, though, she could not get them all. She swallowed them down and only stopped her assault once the girl and finished and was hanging limp in her restraints. The doctor stood up and wiped her fingers clean on Thirteen's larger than average breasts. "You're delicious now, pet" was all she said. Doctor Putricia's face was glistening and still moist until she picked up a cloth to dab herself clean.

Putricia reached up for a small pit of rope hanging from the ceiling and pulled down a pure white screen that was situated directly in front of the slave. Next she moved behind the younger girl and her operating table and over to a large chest behind her. She took out a projector and spent several moments setting it up. "I will come for you tomorrow, have a good rest here and pay attention to the movie... your body needs to stay mostly still while the changes finish" she told her matter of factly. Once the video started rolling Putricia simply left. The movie would repeat over the night and the whole thing was about slavery and bdsm. It helped explain a slaves lifestyle and what was expected at first before moving on to advice in training a slave. It would have video references, how to use certain objects such as whips, canes and plugs as well as methods to tame either sex. It would also show plenty of different bondage techniques and positions.

Number thirteen panted against the table, her juices coated her thighs as she looked down at the doctor's glistening face with half closed eyes "t....t...thank.. y.. you" she panted her chest raising in falling rapidly, she went to move before the restraints reminded her she couldn't. Looking at the doctor expectantly before the woman rose up cleaning her fingers off on Thirteen's breasts, which caused her to moan as they jiggled the sensitive flesh quivering, blinking she tried to look back at the doctor as she walked past her confused and panic struck her face "T.. tomorrow?" she asked looking at the projection on the wall, her body tensed at the restraints like a caged animal before the video started rolling. Thirteen called out to the doctor but she was either ignoring her or had just left, with nothing to do she turned her focus to the video watching as the imagery of BDSM and domination captured her attention.

The movie enthralled Thirteen with it's advice in training slaves, how to handle tools, methods of breaking and taming unwilling slaves, when to reward a slave and when to punish. Thirteen figured the doctor intended her to memorize the movies contents and set her focus on it, after a short while she seemed to have forgotten she was even bound to the table eyes taking in every detail, every word filling her mind she wanted to make the doctor proud to live up to her expectations and surpass them in every way, the imagery had her dripping wet a large puddle forming under her as she ran through her head on how she would use certain techniques or positions often times fantasizing about the doctor watching and applauding her use of tools. By the time the movie ended for the 15th time Thirteen knew it almost off by heart, she had spent time fantasizing and it was well into the morning and she begun to wonder if she had been forgotten here by the doctor.

It was around nine hours before the doctor once again returned to her operation room. The door hissed as she stepped through, freshly sprayed with foam. The doctor wore practically the same as she had the night before, she had several sets of the same clothing. She was carrying a small satchel with her that was slung over her left shoulder. The first thing she did was walk over to the projector without saying anything and turned it straight off, secondly she returned the screen back to the ceiling. She dumped the back down on the ground in front of the slave bound to the workbench. Putricia went to one of her draws and took out a fresh syringe. She pushed the tip of it in to a small jar of blue liquid and filled it, afterwards she went back to thirteen and pushed the tip of it in to the side of her neck. The contents would drain instantly and the girl would immediately feel the benefits of it. It would feel as though she'd had a full nights sleep and was completely refreshed, not only that but Thirteen would also feel as though she'd had a full meal.

Vellaris deposited the syringe back where she'd gotten it from and once more headed over to where her pet was held captive. "I hope you found my video... enlightening" said the doctor as she looked down at the pool of moisture forming on the floor and the damp state of her cunt. "Judging by this I'd say you enjoyed it quite significantly". She went for the straps then, unfastening her neck first, followed by her wrists and lastly her ankles. "I'm going to see just how useful you are to me, remember though, I hate useless investments" she warned. As the surgeon spoke she opened up her bag and took out a flask of water which she threw towards the other female. After that she took out a new set of clothes for her. The outfit was quite provocative though it was clear the outfit was expensive enough. There was a a matching deep purple leather band that was to be fastened around her breasts as well as a dark purple collar wrapped around her neck which had a large brass ring on the front of it. The ensemble came with long elbow length purple leather gloves and knee high matching high heeled boots. Lastly she had a purple thong nad garter that was attached to her boots to look like suspenders. "Dress" she ordered.

Once Thirteen was suitably dressed the doctor beckoned her over and led the way out of the room. The foam would once again douse them and then they were free to enter the mansion once more. "I have a new slave, a feisty wild girl. she's had relatively little training and I want to leave that up to you, I'm a busy woman and do not have the time to train every slave that comes this way... I am making good progress with you but we're far from done. Serve me well as my head slave and your life will likely be far better than it was before. " she began as they went down the corridor and back towards the main entrance. They went downstairs once again and down one of the corridors leading off too the right. "She is going to be your puzzle to figure out. Those slaves we saw earlier... intrigued me, I want you to find out how to train her to be our little anal slave. You are to break her in and not give away that you're a rank amateur at this" They'd stopped now outside of the last door on the left, a heavy brass thing. "I don't mind what you do to her, hurt her, mark her, damage her make her scream, cry, moan what ever. So long as she' not missing an arm or anything it does not bother me, I like scars, remember that. Just make her fear and obey, I will gather you later on in the day... after I've attended my appointments." With that the door was opened and the slave was ushered inside.

The room was lit by several lanterns that gave off a surprising amount of light. The room wasn't overly large though it was well equipped. On one wall there was all manner of implements from canes, whips and knives to gags, plugs and strap on devices. There were various shackles and manacles on the wall that one could be fastened too as well as some stocks, a small bed, a table similar to what Thirteen had been strapped down to and cages. Every thing a slave tamer would possibly want would be found there. In the centre of the room was the slave heavily bound up. She was a relatively tall and musclular woman standing at maybe five ten, she wasn't overly bulky though as her muscle was long and taut. She had shaggy brown hair and lightly tanned skin, she was wearing just a loin cloth. Her eyes were covered with a bit of cloth to restrict her vision and a cloth gag was fixed in her mouth. Her hands were bound behind her at the wrists so it looks like she was folding his arms backwards which caused her soft ample sized breasts to poke forward. Rope connected her neck to her knees and then bound her legs at the thighs, knees and ankles. Her body glistened with sweat from the effort she'd exerted in vain trying to escape. When she heard the door close she began to struggle and mumble.

By the time Putricia had returned number thirteen had memorized the entire video's content, she felt exhausted and looked around sleepily barely able to even comprehend what the doctor was doing until she felt a prick in the side of her neck and her body suddenly felt refreshed and full of food "that's amazing did you make that?" she asked curiously but the doctor was silent towards her. The hanging slave blushed at the comment of her enjoyment of the video and she nodded "I memorized it all" she said as her chest swelled with pride and a wide smile spread across her lips "I promise to be useful doctor" she spoke softly rubbing where the straps had kept her bound the skin a little sore but nothing to complain about, catching the flask of water she looked at it setting it down and picking up the set of clothes that the doctor had brought her, the outfit was almost nothing but straps and provided no way of covering her body but she dressed as she was ordered.

The set of clothes fit perfectly as expected by the doctor and while she felt a little silly wearing the outfit it was obviously expensive and she admitted seeing herself in the mirror it was certainly a sexy look, turning in front of the mirror checking to make sure she had put everything on correctly. Thirteen followed the doctor out of the room foam spilling across her new outfit and clearing away just as quick, matching the doctors pace she nodded listening intently to her explanation a smile filled her cheeks as she was oddly prideful of being considered as head slave to the doctor "yes doctor I will not let you down" she spoke softly once more before they stopped at a door a small nod to show that she understood that she could not remove limbs but kept in mind that she was encouraged to scar the girl "understood doctor" thirteen said as she entered the room.

In the room a girl was bound, long brown hair running over her face and tanned skin covered in sweat from her attempts to try and escape "Hello there. I am number thirteen" she spoke calmly "After this I suppose I will be number fourteen. If you understand what I mean" she let a hint of malice enter her voice and the thought of what she had done to the girl earlier resurfaced. She moved over to a table and took a scalpel the clack of her heels on the ground as she made her way to the girl "I've been given instructions to break you much like the other thirteen though you will be a special one" as she spoke she drew the flat of the blade against the girls tanned skin before she made a sharp small cut on the girls cheek swiping twice to form a cross making the girl gasp and whine, in her right hand she held a needle filled with a fluro orange liquid she injected it into the girls neck and the wound she had caused healed into a fresh scar "You are not to cry or make a sound i cannot stand it" she said with disgust looking at the girls ample breasts before walking over to the bench to place down the tools she had used.

Tarvia heard the door open and he ears almost pricked up, she'd been in the dark quiet for many hours now and she'd grown accustomed to the silence. She struggled against her bonds again for a moment but she'd learnt by now they were stronger than her, she'd chafed her skin red raw and exhausted herself trying to escape. Instead she went still and did her best to listen to whoever was in the room and hear what was happening. If her mouth wasn't gagged she would have called out to the other person and tried to find out what was going on and why... or maybe just swear at them.

Number thirteen, fourteen? They meant nothing to Tarvia and she couldn't really care less what number this other girl was. She didn't entirely know what the other one was talking about. She waited and listened as the woman continued on. She'd been given instructions to break her? Fuck, all because of some stupid incident involving her attacking some one of high birth for trying to boss her around. At least now she understood the numbers... the number of slaves. Tarvia wasn't sure she liked the sound of being a special slave though. It was as she had that last thought the blade sliced her cheek and she grunted in surprise. The fuck was she doing to her? The second cut found her and made the cross and she hissed in to her gag. She flinched away from the needle though immediately the pain in her cheek subsided. What kind of place was she at?

Number Thirteen draw her gloved hand across the bound woman, starting at her leg and gliding up till she had reached just under Tarvia's chin which she held high. Her free hand however came crashing down against the side of her ample breast, causing them to slap together, Thirteen merely shook her head tutting "I bet you think you're here for a reason..." she began, the more she looked at the bound girl the more she resented her, the doctor had given Thirteen gifts and all she had to do in return is be good. The fact that this woman, with her naturally endowed body, was here was a testament to her disobedience to the good Doctor and for that Thirteen hated her and reveled in her anguish. A second harder slap sent Tarvia's breasts jiggling the opposite direction, "You're tied here now for your actions but you are here in this place for no particular reason" Thirteen had to work hard to keep the venom from her tone as she spoke down to this slave.

Thirteen's boots clacked against the floor as she walked towards the tool lined wall, bringing a hand to brush against the edges of various looking implements. Some looked entirely brutal and others far too simple. A noise could be heard indicating she had taken something from the wall and as she strode past Tarvia's side a sickening swish could be heard in the air. Thirteen paced the length of the table twice, swishing her cane through the air before she walked to Tarvia's feet, standing there swiping the cane above her. Thirteen brought down a padded paddle against Tarvia's open legs watching the surprised reaction as the gentle thud hit her, she had been watching the terror build in the girl as the vicious whine of the cane was all around her. A few more times it hissed above Tarvia and a few more times Thirteen merely hit her with a padded paddle, until finally at random the cane came down with a heavy force and the sound of wood meeting flesh was almost as loud as Tarvia's cry of pain. "You really do deserve this you know, I'm only trying to teach you that you've done something terribly wrong with all this" Thirteen spoke gently to the bound woman.

Sometime had passed with Thirteen using the cane on Tarvia, swishing it near her only to feign with gentle taps and then randomly beating her a dozen times across the legs. She used the length of it to roughly press the woman's breasts around, leaning over the table in such a way to smother Tarvia in Thirteen's larger than average bust. At the end Thirteen was slightly sweaty and more than a little wet from the beating she had given Tarvia.

It took an effort but Thirteen controlled her breathing refusing to allow the bound slave to hear how hard she panted, she had lost track of time in giving herself over to enjoying breaking Tarvia but remembering the Doctors words she plucked the scalpel delicately from the table nearest the work bench "I think a mark is suitable for you" Thirteen spoke lightly and stood for a moment trying to recall if there were any symbols or markings in the house to denote Putricia as the owner of this slave, when she failed to recall anything instead she went to Tarvia's shoulder and started to carve her own mark. The mark was simple two half circle lines that would never touch, a small number 13 in the right hand corner and a copy of the first cut Putricia had given Thirteen across her hand through the middle. Thirteen pressed on the cuts watching the blood drool slowly from them as well as drinking in Tarvia's grunts of agony, she did not let the suffering go on too long before she injected the girl with the healing agent turning all the cane marks and Number Thirteens own marker into beautiful fresh new scars.

Tarvia eyed the girl suspiciously, unable to really move thanks to the bdindings that kept her in place. The girls skin seemed neigh on perfect... it was almost like marble. Every thing looked so unnaturally beautiful and unblemished it made her feel uncomfortable. When the strike came to her breast she grunted from it and clenched her teeth. It wasn't the only one though and soon enough she took another strike to her breast becfore the girl started talking some more. It literally seemed as though this girl hated her for some reason... like she was some fanatical psychopath who worshipped her mistress.

The rather rough looking captive did her best to turn and follow the girl to see where she was going but with the bindings there was no chance of that happening. She could hear the cane though and had a pretty good idea of just out or torturer had. Her head flinched and her shoulders came up each time she heard the cane swish overhead. When the paddle made contact with her thigh it was not the kind of pain that she'd been expecting. Her breathing began to increase then as she expected the pain of the cane to come any second... though it was the paddle that clashed in to her skin time and time again. She didn't have to wait long though before the first of the cane strikes came and she felt herself give up a scream she didn't intend to release.

The cane delivered agony whenever it struck and Tarvia's breathing was broken and ragged. She could feel the sting in her throat from the screams the cane had brought out of her. Now though the bitch was simply pushing her breasts around as though she were simply some kind of toy. Her body was wracked with pain and she soon found her breathing taken as this sadist engulfed her face with her more than ample bussom. If the situation was different she might have found the girl mildly attractive... but not like this. She desperately tried to suck against her dominator's chest trying to get some sweet oxygen to no avail.

Eventually though she was allowed to breath and she swallowed air as though she'd fogotten how good it felt. She couldn't believe how relaxed and calm the other girl was after all of it. When she saw the scalpel fear began to flow through her. She tried to mumble a short "No... stop" but the words wouldn't come out. She gave out a cry of pain at each of the cuts and a hiss but in her state she couldn't pull away or resist. She grunted again now, tired of the pain when the girl pressed on the cuts and brought out even more blood. She seemed fascinated by it all. After it all though there was some salvation as Tarvia felt the healing agent course through her veins and work away her marks and cuts, ridding the pain along with it. She could still feel her mark though, it may have been healed but it wasn't gone.

Thirteen drew her gloved finger over the circles that would never touch, her eyes gazing at it in wonder "Mmm yes this is beautiful" she purred to herself "But it is only the beginning of our work together dear Tarvia" malice dripped off Thirteens tone as though this girls suffering would atone those who had mocked her for looking so plain, never in Thirteen's wildest dreams did she imagine how much pleasure she would get out of another girls suffering but the way Tarvia flinched from her hand and yelped in pain sent shivers through her perfect body. "Lets try this then" she muttered picking up another vial, the aphrodisiac that The Doctor had used on her, the needle quickly piercing the lid and filling with the bright pink concoction. Thirteen grabbed a fistful of Tarvia's hair pulling her head roughly to the side exposing her neck for the needle to slip into, a sensation of heat traveling from the point flooding Tarvia's body quickly overwhelming her mind with sensitivity. Thirteen remembered how her dose had felt how even a light brush of air was almost enough to send her into a wild stream of spasms, she watched closely to Tarvia savoring the look in her eye before a cruel idea struck Thirteen. With a wide and terrible grin she drew the needle into the vial again grasping the girls hair eliciting a moan from her as she pulled her head to expose the other side of her neck, another as the needle slipped into her skin, Thirteen licked her lips watching the look that could only be described as terror flash in Tarvia's eyes.

"Now... we are to have some fun" Thirteen let her breath roll down Tarvia's neck, only able to imagine how the bound woman felt. Number Thirteen dropped her tools onto the side table, taking quick steps to remove a nasty looking flogger from the wall alongside several dildo's of various sizes. "I have been asked to train a certain part of your body" Thirteen spoke to Tarvia as she lay the dildo's in view of the girl, giving a the flogger a hard crack just out of her view "Your training in that area will end when you can take the largest and orgasm from it" Thirteen was unsure if words could even reach Tarvia in the state she was in but if she was truly honest with herself she hoped Tarvia's training would take painstakingly long, she did so love to drink in the girls torment. "But first lets run you through what will happen if you fail at anytime" Thirteen raised the flogger whipping it harshly against Tarvia's over sensitive stomach, drawing the multi-ended leather flogger across her skin watching entranced at her reactions. When it reached Tarvia's chin Thirteen held it taut between both hands, grinning madly down to the ragged woman "Ready to begin then?" she asked as though there were an option to say no.

Tarvia just couldn't believe this psychotic fanatic that she now found herself at the mercy of. She literally seemed to be devoted to this woman who owned the house here, not only that but it seemed that she was every bit the sadist her mistress was. Tarvia could only watch the girl fill that deadly looking syringe up with the bright pink concotion that, for all she knew, could be poison. She shivered again at the thought of it... what was this bitch about to do to her? "No... don't" Tarvia began as she closed the difference between them again. That grip on her hair was tight and with how she was bound there was nothing the girl could do to escape what came next. The needle plunged in to her and she gave a soft gasp. The pain subsided almost immediayely though and it seemed like what was in that, not at all. She just gared up at the woman completely confused and dumbfounded by just what had happened. Her body began to flush red as the heat began to course through her. She felt her nipples harden immediately and her cheeks begin to turn a deep scarlet colour. Her legs squirmed together as the moisture began to build between her legs.

She had no idea what was going on and was still trying to work out this sensation when she felt her head yanked to the side again and another dose of the liquid was administered. "Shit..." she managed to mutter as everything just became so much worse. Her mind began to go cloudy and she started to lose attention of just what exactly was going on here. Her cunny was already turning slick with the dampness that accompanied her arrousal. She felt the flogger on her back and it helped bring her partially back to the moment. Tarvia looked down at the dildo and her eyes widened at it. Her legs couldn't stay still as she constantly rubbed her thighs together in an attempt to give some satisfaction, pleasure and relief to her poor pussy. When the woman asked if she was ready she just looked up at her with pleading eyes. it was hard to remain defiant when all you wanted was sexual relief. Right now that was all that was on her mind and she'd do anything for it.

Back
Top Bottom