Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (open for anyone :) )

"Uh... i uh.. I felt it was right to give you a little nip back.." loving the way he was scratching her arm gently she nuzzled her nose into his neck more. "I wont do it if you don't like it.. But I just want you to know I really do like you.." Her heart was beating a little faster then it had moments ago. She couldn't believe she was comfortable enough with him to tell him she liked him. She never had been this un-shelled with anyone in her life in years.. It took her months to warm up to her ex joe.

Feeling the nip near her hair line she whimpered out "max.. that tickles.." she giggled a little then moved to push him back onto his back, She straddled his lap and looked down at him in silence before allowing herself to slowly lean towards him. she was leaning in to give him a gentle kiss on his lips before nipping the bottom one playfully. "can i be honest with you with out you thinking i am weird...?" she asked him almost whispering.

Max smiled and said "I already think you are strange so go ahead weird would be a step back wouldn't it?" then placed his hands on his chest and looked up at Jo and holding a slight smile

Joanna looked a little hurt when he called her strange. "Never mind.. It nothing.." She said moving to lay down on his chest still straddling him. She would give a yawn and nuzzle his chest, while placing her hands on his. "I bet i could fall asleep like this.." she said with a yawn and to change the subject.

noticing her change in expression Max said "strange isn't bad. I like strange" then he moved his hands and loosely wrapped them around her and said "I bet we both could"

"Well if you think so... then.. i was going to ask if maybe we can be bed mates or just regular mates.. i know it sounds weird.. and it's ok if you say no.." she honest expected him to say no but even before she could hear his answer she was sound to sleep snoring on his chest, safely content in his arms.

Max smiled as she snored and said to himself "couldn't even wait for an answer" then closed his eyes and rested. He would answer her in the morning

Though out the night Joanna stayed curled in that one spot on his chest not moving a muscle. Every so often she woke up making sure he hadn't left her there but would fall back to sleep.

Max listened to the rise and fall of her heartbeat as she repeatedly woke up and fell asleep just as he listened to the sounds of the city and wondered how anyone could sleep with such a constant racket

Joanna woke up for good right before the sun started to come up, The sounds of the street plows was driving her nuts now. She was used to the sounds from the city but it still bothered her from time to time. Mostly when the sound was so loud and echoing through the warehouse. She stayed where she was but moved to place her chin on his chest and watched him. Her face held a huge smile, giving his chin a small little nip she started to move to get up. "Max?" She nudged him a little trying to get him to wake up.

Joanna nodded and sat up. Looking down at him she smiled "morning.. no i kept waking up.. but what little sleep i did get i am satisfied with.. And you?" Her hands would be gently rubbing on his chest. She could feel his scars through the shirt. It made her feel a little more special cause she too had scars like him but just a little differently in area and shapes.

"not a wink... its much to loud in the city" Max started gently scratching Joanna's back and said "to answer your question from last night" opening one eye and smiling he continued "it would be kind of hard being just bed mates don't you think, you being so attached to me and all" he squeezed her gently letting her know the feeling was mutual "so if you wish I suppose we can be regular mates"

she blinked looking down at him. "Really? I uh.. I didn't mean to become attracted to you.. It's.. just.. your.. like me.. I never met anyone who is similar to me.. The way he was scratching her back was making her tingle inside her body. everything he did or said made her feel that way and now knowing he had that same mutual feeling she leaned down and kissed him softly but with a little passion. After breaking the kiss she spoke softly. "We should head back to the cave.. It would be nice to not hear these loud annoying sounds..." She wanted to stay there but she knew they should get out of the city and back to what they could now call their home. There they would have more privacy and it would be less stressful for both their ears.

Max smiled and said "something about your tone says when we get back to the cave it won't be quiet for long, but I agree we should get going" he easily lifted Joanna off him and set her on the floor next to him then sat up and started packing all the stuff that wasn't in its place.

when he was done he picked up the packs and handed the one full of Joanna's clothes to her and settled the others on his back

Jo blushed, at his comment about how the cave wasnt going to be quiet for long after... Helping him get the bags packed she would put on the jackets then the pack he gave her. She walked over to the window to peek out, Seeing the streets plowed and people in the distance walking around she looked back to him. "Well in that case.. It would probably be safer to be in the cave then here.. Wouldnt want a third party joining or us getting caught right?..." she looked down then back up to him "Sex between mates should be special and not interrupted.." with a smile she would walk to the door and follow him to the window they had been sneaking in and out of.

Max smiled and said "yes that might put a damper on things" He helped Joanna out of the window then climbed out himself and started leading the way to the edge of the city

when they reached the outskirts he stopped and said "okay now you lead the way back to the cave"

Following him she just smiled keeping her head down so no one noticed her when she passed.

Reaching the outskirts of the city and being told to lead the way back she looked feared. "Uh... alright.. uh.." She looked around til she spotted the trail they had followed, Well he followed when he was running the day before and pointed. "This way.." She started heading towards the path through the thick snow. It felt much better to not have holes in the bottom of her shoes but she was still getting snow in them from the depth of the deep snow that had been planted from the storm the night before.

Leading the way the best she could she would look back to make sure max was close by. knowing he was a better tracker then her, she felt if she was going the wrong way he would have told her by now. "what do you think your wolf friends will think about me being your mate..?" She didn't think it was going to be a big deal but she knew wolves could be territorial about things.

"not sure but they liked you so I doubt they'll care one way or the other" He smiled as they walked, content to walk behind her, she made a few errors but corrected for the most part, after a while he scooped up some snow and formed it into a ball and tossed it at her then quickly looked away.

Joanna had turned around just as he tossed the snowball. It would hit her making her stumble a little being caught off guard. With a laugh she grabbed some snow then tossed it back at him. "I seen that meany.." she said turning back to lead some more. She was starting to get tired and they had been walking all morning. She could tell cause the sun was high above them now. spotting a little broken tree stump she pointed. "Can we rest.. i am a little hungry.. we didn't eat this morning.."

"Yeah but it'll have to be a quick rest. I want to get back to the cave before evening" He rummaged throught the pack and brought out some strips of dried meat and the berries he had packed then handed them to her and scrapped away some snow and sat on the ground next to the stump

Jo nodded "Then i wont take long.." she pushed the snow off the stump then took the meat strips and berries as she sat down to eat. "how far are we from the cave? We still have to hunt.. Would it be faster if We tried running?" She knew if he did run she would have trouble keeping up but she would try her best.

"about ten miles... and we can hunt tomorrow. I've got enough dried meat to last for a while longer. so we can take our time" He sat and ate quietly for a while then started to scratch Joanna's leg absently

feeling him scratching her leg she giggled. "I think i am going to have a hard time keeping your hands of me.. You seem to like touching me.." finishing her food she moved to stand up then looked down at him. "that hot spring sounds so perfect right now.. Maybe we can both take a dip in the springs when we get back.."

Grabbing her pack and tossing it on her back she looked round. She wished the ten miles was only ten minuets but she knew they would get home when they did.. and they didn't have any reasons to leave for a day or two so it made her a little overly excited. she started to think about the same mental picture she gotten of him the night before when he told her, that he didn't wear underwear. her eyes would look up and down his pants while she was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom