Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (open for anyone :) )

Max smiled deviously and poked her in the arm saying "well some would consider me interesting" then he brought out the leather pot again then filled it with another waterskin and tossing what was left to Joanna. He set the pot over the fire

while he waited for the pot to boil he turned to Joanna and said "you want to talk about the attack?"

"yeah.. you are.. for a old man" she giggled catching the waterskin, she popped the top off and took a sip. "Not much to really talk about.. He killed my parents.. then he growled at me it was time for me to take my place but I started to run and he said for that i would spend the rest of my life running from my curse.. i remember his claws digging in... then his..his.. jaw just clamped down i don't remember anything after that.. who knows what he did.. but i woke up back in my tent but my parents bodies was gone.. Having a feeling he was going to ask "what she did then" she just went back to talking... i was afraid to go to the police so i just went back home getting what i needed to travel with and stayed moving from city to city til i was 17.. just about 18.. meeting joe at the time... until 4 weeks ago.. he decided he wanted a younger girl and i started traveling.. until i got here.. and that's the end of that.. all in the book.. but the book has more details..."

watching him she leaned forward putting her elbows on her knees and looked him up and down from head to toe claws. "so what about you.. do you remember anything that might be important relating to your attack?"

"old man, huh? well this old man could still give you a hell of a time" He started cutting meat into the pot and stirred it in "only thing I have is the scent that was around me when I woke up and it wasn't mine"

she giggled at his come back about being an old man. "Oh and you never was able to track the scent?" She had a come back for his reply about a hell of a time but she was holding it back. Watching him prep the stew she moved off the chair and closer to him.

"it was just kind of everywhere like they paced around me but everytime I tried to track it, the scent went no where" He he looked over as she moved then continued stirring the stew and started adding the herbs as needed

"Oh.. that sucks.. i am sorry you couldnt find them." she smiled when he looked at her then poked his side with her finger. "you sure do eat a lot.. are you sure we will be able to hunt enough to feed you?" she giggled.

"If we don't I could always just eat you" he stirred the stew waiting for it to start thickening then looked over at her and smiled widely

"eat me.. now I am sure i wouldn't taste so well.." she smiled back at him wondering what was on his mind. "what is on your mind?" She figured with a grin like that he was either plotting something..

"I think you'd taste just fine. and nothing I should subject a little girl to." He said and smiled mischeviously this time and went back to the watching the stew. When it was done he poured a bowl for her then himself

taking the bowl from him she looked down at it. "Is it cause i look so young?" she wondered why he wouldn't tell her. she started eating but was rather slow about it.

"oh.." she said quietly as he lifted her chin with his finger. When he started to eat she would pick up the pace of her eating a little, finishing the food she just set the bowl down. She was full. "that was good as always.."

Waiting for him to finish and when he was done with his bowl she asked. "Will you tell me what you was thinking? I would like to know.. maybe it is the same thing i was thinking earlier.." She had been thinking about some things when he told her he didn't use underwear but was not sure were to really begin in bringing it up to him. She didn't want him to think she was easy.

"just that your reaction to me biting you was kinda fun so I might do it again... and that you are fun in general" He ate slightly slower trying to figure out what she was thinking

She smiled and her cheeks got a little red she couldn't help but think about sexual activities with him. "It was different.. I never really had someone like you do that to me.... I am fun in general huh.. well that is good to know.. maybe we can really have fun this winter.." She could think of a million of ways to keep him entertained all winter in and out of the cave, remembering her words of staying til just spring she looked at him with a soft huff. "what will you do when spring comes and i go back out on the road...".

"Maybe we could. I think I've stayed in the same place too long so I'll travel too, plus I still think you are hopeless at survival and I can't in good conscience just let you leave" He said the last thought with a smile and poured himself seconds

She looked shocked Questions started pouring into her head... Was he really willing to travel with her? Did he like her? Was he really serious? why would he really want to protect and teach her... sitting there quietly she just watched fire light bounce across the walls. "That would be nice.. but really.. You don't have to.. i am sure when spring comes you will be bored and annoyed with me.. and i am sure you will teach me stuff before then..." She wasn't trying to push him away, it was just she was afraid to get attached to him and later be heart broken like she was with joe. Even though Joe was not her first real love or anything she just found it painful to lose people in her life...

"first person I see in almost a century and you think I'll be bored and annoyed in a season? such a low opinion you have of me" He smiled and finished his bowl and took her's and put them back in the pack then said "I'll have taught you much by spring but I have a feeling we will run out of time"

"out of time? what do you mean?" watching him put the bowls away she moved to grab her jackets and stuff them behind her for cushion and back support as she laid back looking up at him and still watching the fire light dance across the ceiling and walls of the room. She was a little tired but not tired to pass out yet.

"well you did mention something about fun I thought you had an idea or something" He grabbed the extra pack and dug out the furs he packed and handed one to her and put the other behind his head and leaned against the wall

Taking the fur she stood up and laid it on the floor. thinking for a moment she looked him over then nodded. "I guess i do have a idea.. but i.." She looked down at the fur and rubbed it with her hand, She was nervous now. "I .. I..don't want you to think horrible of me for my idea.." looking back up to him she tilted her head. "We can share furs.. if you like.. I am sure if we don't cuddle we will ended up waking with chills.." That was not her first idea but it was a start she thought to herself.

With his motion of permission she smiled grabbing the fur and crawled over to join him. She would snuggle up to him getting comfortable as possible. "Is this alright?" She asked looking up to him with a smile. her heart was beating fast from just being right there beside him in a cuddle position.

"is it? your heart seems to be trying to escape your chest at the moment" He smiled back and draped his arm over her shoulder

Joanna nodded. "Yeah it is.. I think its cause of how close i am to you.. it feels.. exciting and... right..." with his arm draped over her she leaned up and nipped a small love bite on the lower part of his jaw. then laid her head snuggled into his neck. She wasn't sure why she nipped him the way she did but it was something she felt she should do to show him she meant well with her racing heart.

Max chuckled slightly and closed his eyes then asked "what was that?" while absentmindedly started scratching her arm gently

Back
Top Bottom