Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura reaches out to stop Kay but is just a few inches to far away to grab her. "Kay! Wait!" He exclaims as he follows her out of his room and into the hall finding her punching and whipping a boy in the hall. "Kay that's enough." Sakura says as he walks over and picks her up by her hair and holds her there until she stops trying kill this kid. As he picks her up, Sakura plants a foot on the kids chest to keep him from getting up so he could deal with him in a moment. "Kay, calm down." He demands softly. "And you, you shouldn't even be in this building with out a teacher with you." He scolds Danny, looking down at him coldly.

"Why the hell would I need a teacher to be around the halls anyway. He asked feeling not much pain in his chest. Danny looked over at Kay, "well good luck trying to find a better partner than me." He said laughing a bit. Danny looked back up a Sakura, " well you know you could have told me that earlier, when we met a long time ago." He said trying to push his foot off.

"This is the Teacher's housing building, you had to cross the campus to get here from the student housing" Sakura tells him, holding his leg steady against the kids struggles. "Keep fighting me like that, and i'll deal out a harsher punishment once it comes time for that." He continues to stare at the kid for a few moments before returning his attention to Kay. "Calm down Kay, ok, stop fighting."

Danny sighed and smirked at the teacher, laying his hands behind his head and relaxing on the floor, "actually I kinda don't care anymore. I guess I know that Kay can over react sometimes, but that doesn't mean I like her more for trying to kill me, it's not my fault I kinda panicked."

Her eyes went wide and she shrugged herself free of Sakura's grasp. "You! Chopped! My! Dick! Off!" She punctuated every word by stomping her tiny foot on Danny's face. "What the hell is wrong with you? Here I thought demons were supposed to have the monopoly on being douchebags."

Danny moved his head to the side before her foot could touch his face. "Watch your temper, and I know that you deserve to be mad. I'm not into the whole "girl suddenly has dicks out of no where" thing. It's just not what I prefer personally. And Sakura can you please let me hell go, I didn't even do anything beside wander around, but that's about it."

"Kay, calm down. No, I'm not going to." Pushing Kay and holding her back with his arms Sakura continues his explanation. "Bodily harm of any kind against another student isn't allowed, combined with being in a restricted area, your in a lot of trouble young man, wandering or not. If you want punishment now, I can let you go then." Sakura suggests, quickly getting tired of all the idiot boys in this school.

"Well technically were even then, looks like I used one of my powers, and Kay tried to stomp my face in or something. It's not my fault I'm new to this school, and of course you just hate me for being here don't you." He said looking up at Sakura with his arms crossed.

"No I don't I hate you. I have no reason to, other then may be the fact that you associate with Bel. That was her getting revenge, not me deciding on punishment for you. You aren't getting out of it, and when the time comes your going to sit there and take it, or its just going to get worse for you." Sakura explains, matching the kids stare eye for eye. "War has a way of making people cold, nothing you say or do will surprise me and you sure as hell cant overpower me. So don't get any bright ideas."

Struggling to keep Kay at bay behind his arm Sakura asks again. "Do you want to wait for Kay to calm down, or do you just want me to decide on a punishment for you so you can leave."

"Well the technically you can't punish me, only Kay cause I kinda deserved it more than her. And I don't care if I can overpower you or not. This doesn't really involve you anyway." He sighing in boredom. Danny just laid on the floor boredly, "just waiting on Kay then it looks like."

wiki234 said:
"Well the technically you can't punish me, only Kay cause I kinda deserved it more than her. And I don't care if I can overpower you or not. This doesn't really involve you anyway." He sighing in boredom. Danny just laid on the floor boredly, "just waiting on Kay then it looks like."

Kay's eyebrow twitched in frustration. "Not only are you a twat," she said, "but your grammar is also terrible and none of that made any damned sense." She turned to Sakura and brandished her tentacle. "Can I please stick this in his butt or poop on him or something? That would be just swell."

"Yes I "technically" can punish you. I'm a god damn teacher. But ill give you what you want. Kay, unleash hell. Hell, call Bel in and if he is agreeable, you both can beat up on him." Sakura says, finally breaking his patience with this boy. Coming to stand on the boy fully, and letting Kay go out of his arms influence. "You will sit here and take everything she deals to you, and Bel deals to you if he shows and wants. Kay, do what ever." Sakura then steps off of the boy to give Kay full reign on his body. Turning around to make sure he takes the hits.

"Dammit Sakura there's no way that bel is gonna try to hit me. He's not even involved in all of this anyway. The only ones would I guess be between me and Kay." Danny stood up and started to walk away, knowing Sakura is just gonna tackle him to the ground or something. "Go and do your teacher stuff." He said glaring at him

"Don't walk away from me." Snapping his fingers and releasing a power he hadn't used in a long time, swords appear around Danny's neck and every angle. "I am doing my "teacher stuff" you stupid boy. As a teacher, I'm allowed to decide punishment on broken rules. I am as involved in this now as you and Kay. I had to heal her, and you caused to damage. Now stand still and receive punishment." Crossing his arms and keeping the swords where they are, Sakura matches the glare eye for eye again. "I can make this school a living hell for you if you keep this up."

Behemacoatl walked up out of the blue, the distinct smell of after-sex hanging around him like an odd perfume. "Hey I heard something about me hitting things," he said. "I'll have you know, I haven't hit anything since I got here. Unless of course you count 'hitting it' where the chemistry teacher is concerned, because she's way more of a slut than I think anyone gives her credit for." He paused as everyone looked on in confusion. "She's a super freak. Super freak. She's super freaky."

"Sakura your making yourself look stupid rather than cool, and I didn't really cause this accept that I healed her too earlier." Danny stood still and summoned his light claws.

Bel looked on, bemused. "Is this the dick-chopping guy?" Word had spread rather quickly after a clutch of severed dicks had been found slithering around in the girls' restroom. "I figured he was into some kinky shit, but damn." What appeared to be a naked eight year old girl ran up and pulled on Bel's shirt, and after a lengthy bout of hyperactive exposition including significant application of pantomime and interpretive dance, Kay brought him up to speed on what had happened so far in much the same way as the bit at the start of a True Blood episode, but without nearly as many naked werewolf bitches, which is a shame since naked werewolf bitches tended to make the show a lot better.

"Well, shit," he said.

"I know, right?" Kay's tiny wings fluttered in agitation. "So now I got all cleansed and stuff and I'm back to looking like this and it's not cool."

"I think I can solve this in my customary fashion," Bel said, turning to Sakura and cocking a mischievous eyebrow. "As you well know, I've found quite a loophole to the violence rule." Stepping forward, Behemocoatl dropped his pants and unleashed a piss torrent the likes of which had not been seen for millennia, using dark and forbidden magics to give it that hideous asparagus odor. Some of it, somehow, managed to come out frozen, pelting Danny with piss ice cubes that scoured his skin like a sandblaster. By the time it was done, Danny was soaked from head to toe, all his clothing dripping and his cell phone completely fucked. Nobody was going to honor the warranty after this.

Sketching a quick bow, Bel smirked his most smirking smirk of smirks. "And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why I won't do two shows a night anymore."

Kay, having been utterly humbled by the sheer unfettered magnificence of Bel's urinary justice, shuffled closer to Danny to get a better look. Sure enough, the angel was frozen like a living piss statue, rooted on the spot and smelling just horrible. She gave him a gingerly kick, but his encasement was solid. "So much for that," she said, wondering if this was too much or not enough retribution for his dick slicing shenanigans. "Now what?" She had a bit of a point there. The three of them were the only ones left in the school after just about everyone else had abandoned the building.

"I have a devious plan," said Bel. Reaching into his pocket, he produced a flip-cover book of matches that he held aloft for all to see. "Actually it's less of a plan and more of an arson spree." Offering the matchbook to Sakura, he grinned and cocked an eyebrow. "Come on, you know you want to."

Ophelia sat quietly in her dorm, having been left to her own resources to pleasure herself. She sat back on her bed, raising her legs as well as spreading them. She purrs to herself before touching her sensitive nub. The sudden feeling of pleasure made a small moan leave her lips, the parted petals dry from lack of..something. She mews, her fingers dipping slowly into her underwear, which now teased her tight entrance. She shudders, no pleasuring herself. Two fingers continuously dipped inside of her folds, pumping them in and out with ease.

Kay popped her head up from behind the bed, channeling her inner ceiling-cat and watching Ophelia masturbate. She sure was pretty, even for an angel. The diminutive succubus stayed super to the duper quiet, watching from directly behind like an over-eager student of a lost art. "Um...miss Ophelia?" she asked at last. "Is it rub-rub-flick-twist-plunge-rub, or rub-flick-flick-plunge-twist-rub-rub?"

The angel would freeze as she looked up at the demon. She would then squeak and back off the bed, flinging her hand from her pants. She scooted back...like way back and away from the demon that lingered over her bed. She glared at the femme with her kind eyes. "W-what are you doing in my room?!" She screeches.

"Ummm..." Kay said, not entirely understanding the question. "Well, I guess the literal answer is that I'm explaining why I was watching you put your fingers in your hoo-hah. But I guess there's like a whole metaphysical thing, like, what are any of us really doing in your bedroom? Are we even really here? And all that's before you get into the illusion of consciousness and my name is Kay and we kinda sorta met earlier did you read my note it doesn't apply anymore because I'm not a boy now and am I babbling because I sound like I'm babbling what was the question?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom