Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think i would be a bit happy if you could switch back." He said looking at Kay with a slight wink, and a smirk. He watched bel walk off and sat on the ground with a sigh of boredom. " no wonder this school seems boring now."

"Umm, duh," Kay said, giggling at Danny's remark. "I kinda want to change back too, but I'm not really sure how. Oh, pro-tip? Don't drink anything that comes out of that succubus girl with the tentacles." She motioned to her new junks. "Bad things can happen."

"Ok then, but I think I can help you change back to normal, I just need to get something, and I can change you back quite easily. Sorta like a spell, that affects both angels and demon girls the same way if they have this problem." Danny stood up and put an arm around Kay, "you up for it?"

"Sweet!" Kay said, punctuating the statement with a little squee of happiness. "So, like, what do I need to do?"

You just need to do one little thing, ill tell you when we get there, just follow me." He said walking off with his hands in his pockets, with smile. Danny glanced around and just kept walking.

"Awww, man," Kay said, falling in behind Danny with a sulk. "I'm gonna have to toss the salad, aren't I?"

"No you don't have to do anything, like that. when we get there then I'll tell you." Danny opened a door inside the building and walked through the hallway. He walked over to a locker and opened it, taking a book out and turning some pages.

Kay stood off to the side, ready to shield her face from any unexpectedly violent bukkake but mostly just doing something because it's her turn to do something and there is literally nothing she can do in this context but stand there so go right ahead and do whatever it is you're doing.

4th walls. We sometimes don't haz them.

"Ok let's do this." He told her. Danny walked in front of her and stopped on a page, looking over it and reading the text in the book. He looked up at Kay, and closed the book. "In a moment you should feel a little tingly sensation in your pants and it should be back to normal." He said holding the boom under his arm and watching.

Kay trembled for a moment as the magic coursed through her, feeling her skin down there start to tingle, ripple, and then start to change just as before. The tent she'd been pitching vanished immediately, and she felt her undercarriage rearranging itself into a different shape. "H-hey! I think you did it!" she said. Her delicate fingers pinched the hem of her skirt and lifted it up, putting her freshly minted girly bits on display, complete with their thin layer of soft red fuzz. "Hooray, I'm all better!"

Suddenly, the tingling came again. Her pussy began to swell, at first a pleasant sensation like intense arousal, but it soon surpassed such pleasantries and lapsed into something altogether more alarming. Her labia, heretofore tiny, pink little ripples tucked away in her sensitive furrow, swelled and stretched. They lengthened an inch, then two, and three until finally they hung down significantly. "Aww, man! Hmm...at least they stopped." As if to punctuate her statement, her pussy lips suddenly exploded outward into enormous pink wings hanging down between her legs, the sensitive skin folding up into a pile between her feet as their length eclipsed Kay's height.

"Okay this sucks now! Stop it stop it stop it!"

"This is common, I just need one more spell and it WILL work. Trust me this book has never failed. Watch, you'll see after I cast this." Danny opened the book and flipped to a different page. He read the text from the book again and closed his eyes for a moment. Danny opened them, and leaned back against the locker again closing his book. " you don't have to worry about it now, just wait for it.." He said crossing his arms and waiting. He looked down at her and watched as the wings disappeared and her pussy was finally back to normal. "It looks nice, you wanna try it out with something inside of you?" He asked with a wink and a smile.

Kay blushed. "I think that's the most subtle and romantic that anyone's been since I got here!" The tiny wings on her back fluttered excitedly. Just to be sure, she reached beneath her skirt and felt around in a most unbecoming fashion, checking to make sure all her parts were in order. Sure enough, not a single scrotum was to be found.

Danny walked up behind Kay and wrapped his arms around her with a smile, "it's ok if you don't want to, I understand." He replied kissing her neck playfully and laying his head on her shoulder

Kay giggled at the attention to her neck. "Hee hee, don't get me wrong. I totally want you to stick it in. Oh! But, um, I have a, um, condition. So like, if you don't mind can you be like really nice to me down there? No angry rape tentacles?" The kisses on her neck were heating her up, not that it took much to get the little succubus going lately. She pushed her buns back up against Danny and rotated her little tush upward, subconsciously presenting herself to be used however he saw fit. Biting her lip as a tingle shot through her, she rubbed her thighs together, smearing her arousal all over.

Danny smiled and looked at her, liking what she was doing to get him going. "Of course I'll be really gentle with you, I promise." He said kissing her on the cheek this time, "maybe we should go somewhere private or something." He suggested glancing around the hall.

"Oh," Hay said, blushing. She hadn't even thought twice about having sex in the middle of the hallway again. It's not like she hadn't been taken in some pretty absurd ways over the last few hours, and plenty of people had seen all her business. "S-sorry, just most people aren't concerned about being seen. Not here, anyway." She glanced up and down the hallway, looking for a quick fix. Her own room was too far for her immediate needs. Instead, she grabbed Danny's hand and, grinning like a madgirl, pulled him into the girls' bathroom. Kay hopped up on the pink tiled counter and folded her skirt up to expose herself. Her body had matured since her coupling with Malene, and for once in her life Kay actually felt confident and proud of her attributes, looking every bit like the ripe fruit of teen sexuality. She put her heels up on the counter as well, spreading herself open scandalously for her partner. Well, him and anyone who happened to be in one of the stalls, since Kay hadn't bothered to check. "You're gonna have to pop my virginity, but don't worry. I'm used to it."

Danny looked up at her and kissed her on the lips for a moment, pulling away and seeing her exposing herself to him. "Ok then, I won't mind at all." He got into a crouch and slowly stuck out his tongue moving closer to tease her with it.

Kay startled a bit as the nimble tongue danced around her privates, the sensitive ridges of her lips parting to let him inside her moist treasure. She melted, relaxing completely against the wall while he went down on her and smiling contentedly. His sexual aura began to open up, allowing Kay to start feeding a little bit from the energy he was shedding. This was a nice change of pace, making love instead of just being fucked.

Danny slowly moved his tongue deeper inside of her, continuing to move around. He did this nice and slow, to let her feel the pleasure that he would want her to have, being with him. He felt himself getting harder, and soon he wanted to make her feel good, when he would finally be able to move inside her, but Danny was in no rush though.

The warmth of his tongue slid deeper into her body, toying with her sweet inner places. A steady stream of her tangy arousal leaked from her private spot, a sticky, slippery treat as she twitched and squirmed. "P-please..." she whimpered. "Hungry...put it inside me?"

Danny opened his eyes, feeling her release her sweet taste into his mouth. He stood up and slowly unbuttoned, and unzip his pants, taking off his boxers and showing his big hard dick. "Ok then , if you want it now." He leaned in and slowly pushed his dick inside of her, feeling how tight she was inside.

Kay jumped and gave a small yelp of pain as her annoyingly persistent virginity reared its ugly head again, but she wasn't nearly as sore as she'd been earlier. The pain passed and soon she relaxed into a nice, calm rhythm as Danny fucked her. "You don't have to hold back or anything," she said. "Cum whenever you want, wherever you want."

Danny gave a smirk, and kissed her neck, moving his hips back and forth , going deeper inside of her. He put his arms around her, continuing to fuck her harder and deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom