Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make the Devil Your Friend ~ Now with plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely Erato

Planetoid
"Sun's come up,
And there's no one else around.
Meet me in the shadows,
Won't you tell me what you found?
You've got everything to lose;
Yeah I'm waiting on you."

Where the Lonely Ones Roam - Digital Daggers

Please do not post in this thread; PM me if interested and only after reading.
Yes, I know and understand that this is incredibly and maybe overly long and detailed. But please take the time to at least skim this and read over anything that pertains to what you want to do. By doing this simple little favor, you'll save us both time and a good deal of frustration.

Chapter I: What You Can Expect From Me

I know it might not seem like it right now, but after awhile you’ll find I am very amiable and laid back. This applies not only to me as an RPer but as a person. I am very detailed and organized and I’ve learned that by being so, we can save time, confusion, and frustration in planning and carrying out plotlines.

Despite BMR having an age limit, I remember being a kid and skirting by rules. I’m not going to RP with someone who is not sixteen years old or older. I don't care what is or is not involved, this is just a preference. I just find people with a better grasp on grammar, spelling, mechanics and advancement make roleplaying more enjoyable for me. If I find out you are younger than eighteen, I will report you.

In addition to the above, I will not RP with someone who is under eighteen in anything with adult material or themes. The same applies, if I find out you are under eighteen, you’ll be reported.

I don't have any preference in the gender or sexuality with who I play with. I understand you as a person, and your character, are different. That being said, I do not like being lied to so if you tell me one thing, and I find out otherwise… I will be miffed. If I find out you have been doing it to other people, in order to RP with someone despite their preferences, I will report you.

Because the above does matter to some people, I am a female. I am also a bisexual. I'm also taken in real life.

Almost always, my characters are going to be females. I’ve tried males, even effeminate ones, and I generally suck at them. Not saying if the idea is interesting enough, I won't try. This is just what I am more comfortable with.

I also have a habit of playing more submissive characters. I don’t mind at all having them be uppity or resistant. I’ll switch on occasion, but if you are looking for a true dominant character, I don’t think I’m the person you’re looking for.

While I do play fandom, I’m not fond of playing canon characters myself unless I really know the really character well. I prefer to play in a world or loosely based setting. You can find a list of the canon characters I might be talked into playing down in the Fandom chapter if the story is good enough.

That being said, I don't mind playing opposite a canon. I can promise you my OCs are very far from Mary Sues. It just keeps an element of originality and usually are used more to explore a deeper aspect of said canon that I'd like to see played out.

If fine with doing dual or light multiple roles if needed/requested. Another person is always fun, but I’m willing to if someone else can’t be found or you prefer 1x1. However, this is not something I’m generally excited about doing if the characters are being played together. I tend to have a favorite and the other character I’m playing will tend to fall to the wayside.

I’d prefer to stories to be carried out in a thread, as it is the format I’m most used to. PMs are also a viable option, especially now with the limitation on inbox lifted. If PMs are the case, please keep the original message with the reply. I do not carry out RPs over IMs or E-mail.

I consider myself to be a literate and advanced writer. This isn’t meant to boast or anything, but more as an actual warning. While I don’t tend to worry about someone's ability, my own will probably be pretty damn descriptive and have a few big words every now and then. Please don’t let that scare you away, or feel like I’m trying to come off as superior. It just means I’m really in things and you should take it as a compliment.

I do have my limits and a life outside of RPing. I don’t like to feel rushed, and I’d like for each one to get my best at any given point. I’ll usually let someone know if there is a lot on my plate, and I’ll let you know when I’m freed up. I’ve seen many people with an allotment on how many plots they will take on at once; I don’t think I will do this just yet.

It has recently come to my attention that I need to define the above further and give some people a rough timeline to allow for my posts. The first few starting posts of an RP usually take longer for me to come up with because I want to make them good. Yes, you might have started the thread and set up the environment, but my first post sets up my character and how they fit in to that environment. Even if you see me posting elsewhere at a faster pace, please still give me three to four days to reply to ours before you consider 'nudging' me. If I think it will take longer than a week for some reason, be it real life goings on or just not feeling it currently, I'll let you know. It doesn't mean I'm disappearing on you. I've had it done before to me and didn't like it, so I try not to do it to others but admittedly, it has happened in the past a couple of times.

I prefer to use images for my pictures mainly because I can actually look for exactly what I have in mind. This includes but is not limited to anime/manga pictures, comic like drawings, digital and traditional art. I do have a fairly large cache of photographs if you prefer those types. Regardless, I'll still go in to worded descriptions.

I will not play someone who is not fifteen or older in any situation, even if it is just a fluff or a background character who doesn’t matter. Seventeen is the youngest I will play if any adult themes are involved. A young to mid-thirties is the oldest I will ever play. With some heavy convincing, I might drop to sixteen if your reason is good enough. I will not do too large of age gaps. Twelve years is the max that you’d be able to push me to.

I also do not do real life people/celebrities. If you ask me to, I will proceed to ignore you.

Even when it comes to more adult or smut based threads, I want plot. Sex with no other substance is boring and repetitive. I’ll indulge every now and then, but generally not. Depending on a number of things (post quality, length, prior plots/setup) don’t expect it to happen for at least ten posts. Even then, please don’t turn something with the potential to be an awesome story into just salacious, gratuitous, crap.

I do not do threads involving adultery. I’m married myself and it is not something I condone on any front. I don’t mind doing romantically confused characters, like a girl who is in a relationship starting to fall for someone else but I will not have it progress further than a kiss or confession unless the prior relationship can be resolved first. Then it would be good to go.

I do not do incest. The only exception to this would be characters who are not related by any form of even highly diluted blood. Step-siblings are not something I’m fond of, but I won’t count out. I will not do anything involving parents, aunts, uncles, etc. There is a possibility of blood related characters allowed if there is no participation from said sibling. This means that they are strictly held to a watching policy, and that is still a big if. Another exception would be if things were period/setting specific to where it would be a possibility in the case of a royal/noble family keeping their bloodline pure. In the case of fandom, if a prior relationship already exists, I’d be okay with it.

I do not do ickiness. To name a few of many, scat, watersports, vomit, excessive gore, vore, ridiculously over the top fluid and/or extreme micro-macro levels. I’m only okay with blood if the situation warrants it, like in the case of vampires but even then there will be no sexual gratification to it.

Chapter II: What I Expect From You

I’m open to most anything with anyone at least once, so please feel free to approach me. Before you get in over your head, here is what you should know what I'm looking for in an RP partner.

This ties into what I mentioned about my own age preferences for RPs. I know that BMR has an age requirement, but you must eighteen or older.

When it comes to what/where plots are from, I’m pretty much up for anything. General 1x1s, the occasional Taboo, fandom, and group/open threads. I like the variety Blue Moon offers, and I plan on dabbling in a bit of everything.

Respect me and I’ll do the same. This rule applies to everything in general but nonetheless I feel the need to state it. If for some reason you cannot reply for awhile, about a week, please let me know. I understand when something else comes up; I’ve had it happen to me often. If you’re losing your creativity, maybe we can come up with something to help. If you’re not feeling the RP for any reason, or wish to close it, let me know so I’m not left waiting and wondering. I will show the same courtesy to you.

Please don’t bug me about posting or send an excessive amounts of PMs once things are hammered out. To me, it is the same thing, a more polite way of saying 'I'm here and you haven't replied!' There is a difference between a nudge here and there, and getting on someone’s nerves. I’ve got a life outside of my hobbies. I’m also on a few different forums regularly. I will get to it. This sort of blurs with the above. If I’m having a problem, or something is going on, I will let you know. If you see me replying more often somewhere else, then just know I’m more easily able to do so there for one reason or another. It has nothing to do with you, or the plot we are in. Unless you are bugging me and then I might just do it to spite you. A fair warning given and hopefully heeded.

This is borrowed from the above section of what you can expect from me but I'm sticking it down here as well just to make sure you know my time table. My starting post might take a couple of days. For the next few rounds, I still might need a little more time as we set things up. Please still give me three to four days to reply to ours before you consider 'nudging' me. If I think it will take longer than a week for some reason, be it real life goings on or just not feeling it currently, I'll let you know. At the moment, Mondays and Thursdays are very busy days for me; sometimes I can't even turn on my computer those days so please don't count them in giving me time to reply.

This also goes back to the respect thing, but again might need to be stated. If you don’t want to bring up your gender or own preference, I’m fine with you omitting it and I won’t usually ask. If you don’t want to continue a thread and try to weasel out with an excuse rather than just telling me so. I find out you’re lying to me then, yes, I will understandably be mad. Current plots will be halted and it might take you awhile to get back in my good graces.

Do not get creepy. I’m from the South, where even people with a passing familiarity are greeted with a hug and given pet names. I’m playful and flirtatious person in general, mostly without trying to be. I might get to a point where I don’t mind giving you my Skype or AIM. At some point, I’ll probably end up spilling some personal life to you, but this doesn’t mean that you’re a part of my personal life. This has happened before a few times and it caused a lot of problems. I don’t wish to repeat it. If a line starts to get crossed, I will ask you nicely to back off a bit. If things continue, I’ll go to a mod and shove you in the Ignore box.

When you come to me wanting to RP, please keep in mind it is a multiple person deal. While you can have a strong idea about what a character should be, their personalities, et cetera. Please don't pigeonhole me into playing someone with very specific traits down to the last detail. A roleplay should be a collaboration of ideas, not using someone to play a very minor part in writing your own story or fantasy. Of course, this doesn’t always apply when it comes to canon characters, but still, I want wiggle room.

I’m looking for people I have a connection with. This can be people who I’ve already carried out plots with, feel comfortable with, or am friends with on some level. I’m not going to exclude someone because they might not fall into these categories yet; just please don’t expect me to jump right into something with you if it has not been discussed in detail beforehand to a level where I feel like I can provide you with a decent partner.

Communication is key. It will rarely ever occur that someone doesn’t have questions at any point in time. Feel free to ask questions or comment on what is going on. I should also be able to do the same. It can’t get better if one of us doesn’t know what is wrong.

Quality is important to me. I’m not expecting you to be perfect, but I’d like someone who is at least pretty literate. I’m not a grammar nazi, but you should know the basic rules. Still, I’m fairly accommodating on this as everyone starts out at different levels and the only way to get better is through practice. Replies should be at least two cohesive paragraphs. I only RP inthird person.

Come at me with at least some decently fleshed out concepts and have some ideas as to what you want to do. Not just, I want to RP with you. Sure, it might need some tweaking to where we'll both be happy but something is better than nothing. In the case of Fandom, especially have an idea of what you want if you want me to play a canon character, and even then try to add some originality to the idea. My time online is limited, so the more details taken care of ahead of time means the more time we have to carry out an RP.

When it comes to plot to smut ratio, I really don't care. So long as the smut stays in line with the story, or we do a completely smutty thread that is based on an existing plot.

Chapter III: Your Request

Since this seems to get lost on a lot of people, I do ask that you include this information in your PM. Also, to make sure you read this. Find my request word in this section and include it in your message to make me happy.

How you want to RP
If you want to carry it out over threads, please have an idea of where to post. BMR does a great job at describing this in their sub-forums, but if you want something to be in Semi-Private, let me know.

If PMs are your thing, I ask that you keep the original and subsequent replies in your responses once the plot starts so we both can look back on things that have already been covered or done. At some point, I’m sure there is a character limit so at 25 replies, please start a new PM line.

I do not do things over e-mail or IMs. However, after a time, I might be alright with giving you my Skype or AIM to talk about various ideas.

Length
When it comes to how long a story should last, I’ve always found it a good way to relate it is to correlate it with books. I always view my plots/stories as just that. You’ve got some that would just make a good chapter, and others that can turn into epic novels. Regardless, all stories have a beginning, middle, and end. Longer ones have places for stopping points so you can put the book down and have a life but that make you want to continue. I like the option to break longer RPs up so we can both have a little time off if we want or need to.

Short Term:
These are plots with a very specific goal or purpose. I think of short term as a week to maybe even month long endeavor depending on how fast we are both posting. However, once that purpose is reached, the thread is over. It may, however, be able to lead into something longer if he both wish to continue. IC wise, a short term plot would be a day to a couple of weeks. I tend to like Short Term with people at first to see if we are compatible. So please don’t be offended if I don’t want to get into a long commitment. If you want smut, this would be a good place to start.

Mid-Length:
These are plots that have multiple goals, are usually focused around character and situation development. Out of character time expectancy to finish should be about a month to three months or so. Again, there is always the option to continue if we are both happy about how things are progressing. IC wise, this is something that again focuses around development which would take place over a couple of weeks to a month or so. It should be fairly story driven.

Long Term:
I tend to love these the most after testing the waters with someone. ICly speaking, three months to even a year. OOC wise, time expectancy would probably be about the same. Three months to a year or longer. This option is heavily story driven, focusing on development of characters, ideas, situations, relationships, conflicts, indecision, growth, et cetera. The thing with equating plots to books really comes into play here. I love these but I do want to be able to take a break, so please allow for some resolution after a period of time. This doesn’t mean I’ll take it if you’re up for keeping up a good pace, but at the end of each day you do sleep. So even if it is just as something as simple as that… keep it in mind.

Continual:
These will probably be few and far between on here unless I am just blown away with a story or someone and isn’t something you can request off the bat. This is very similar to the above. A long term RP that is just too amazing to stop. They are generally also broken down into ‘chapters’, usually with cliffhanger endings so we can pick up again if we want. The other side of the coin is a person, who I feel like I mesh well with and I want to keep you around for my RP Harem. It doesn’t matter the idea or story, but just someone I can do a lot with because it makes me happy. If I ask you to be a continual partner, or have a plot carry out continually, you should feel epic and awesome.

Request Word
I really didn’t have one, but I just wanted to make you read this. If you’re sort of pissed off at this, I can just tell you that the concept of this, and the word itself, is bletcherous. Kudos if you know what that means. If you want to take it even farther and make me uber happy, say something about how awesome and wonderful UGA or bulldogs are. Though I warn you, any criticism of either will bring you under heavy scrutiny and you’ll be digging yourself a pretty deep grave that you might not be able to escape from. In that case, you might want to just stick with mentioning bletcherous.

What you want to RP
Please give me as much detail as possible here, but here are some basic guidelines to give you an idea. I’ll help by giving movie ratings to them.

General RP: This is where most short to midterm plots fall into and is pretty much a catch all for everything that isn’t sexual in nature. Anything from G to R ratings.

Non-Sexual: In a way, this overlaps with the above but think in PG-13 to R ratings. Relationships can be established and exist, with some mildly suggestive overtones but no sex will happen. This is a good thing for those who want to keep things on an adultish level and allow for things like strong language, precarious situations, and mild violence.

Risque: Not only dealing with the possibility and likelihood of sexual themes but other indecencies as well, like drug use or stronger violent situations. R to soft X ratings.

Taboo: This is pretty self explanatory since it is pretty much in line with BMR’s forum description and definition of the word itself. Taboo is proscribed by society as highly improper and indecent, generally unacceptable. Things like heavy BDSM, very graphic scenes, incest, true beastiality or zoophilia, extreme age gaps, tentacles, hard non-con and degradation, should fall into this category. It deals with the darker side of smut and fetishes, and would always garner a Triple X rating.

Fandom: Any RP, regardless of content, that is based off of any existing piece of work be it anime, manga, books, tv series, movies, comics, or any other medium. If this is the case, please also include if you want OCs, canons, or a combination of. Also, an idea of one of the other types of plots so I can have an idea as to what to expect. I do not RP as live celebrities or people, even if I use a photograph or something of their likeness.

Dual Roles or Group: If there is a possibility of this being a group endeavor, let me know. I don't mind playing more than one character, or even a handful so long as they aren't all together for a very long time. If there is a case where this would happen, I prefer we find another person to fill a couple of the roles.

Themes and Ideas: In your PM, please have and be able to convey what you are wanting to do. The characters you have in mind, a setting, a concept, a pairing. Something. don't just message me with 'Hi! I want to RP with you... but I have no idea what I want to do.' Or 'Hi! I see that you do this type of fandom, and I'm up for it!' but then when details start to get hammered out, you tell me that you don't know much about it and would prefer something else.

ADDENDUM:
From here on out, if your PM does not contain:
  • How you want to carry it out over thread (which I personally prefer) or PM,
  • If you want to carry it out over thread, be specific on where you intend it to go. Especially if it seems I'll be starting it.
  • How long you want it to run, even if it is something that is probably going to be of open ended length.
  • Some sort of short idea of a setting, pairing, and with some expectations as to what you want to happen.
  • My little request thing
I'm going to completely ignore it.

Chapter IV. Various Niches

This section goes into a few different things. Mainly places where I feel most comfortable at playing in. However, this is by no means a perfectly completed list. It is just things I have done most often and enjoy or you can't really fail with. I am always up for trying new things, so feel free to ask. The worst I can do is say no, right?

Settings
Absurdist
Surreal
Fairytale/Fable
Mythological
Pure Fantasy
Historical Realism (Emphasis on Old English, Medieval, Renaissance, Victorian periods)
Alternate Universe
Horror
Mystery
Crime/Noir
Military
Sea Story
Western
Space Opera
Adventure
Supernatural/Paranormal
Sci-Fi
Occupational
Cyber/Steampunk
Modern
Dying Earth or Post-Apocalyptic
Dystopian
Pulp Fiction
Quantum Fiction
Modern
Urban Modern

Themes
Coming of age/Growing up
Dangers of ignorance
Rebellion
Highschool/College
Darkness and Light
Feuds/War
Quest for discovery/power/wealth
Social mobility
Class struggles
Change of power
Pride and downfall
Power and corruption
Imprisonment
Desire to escape
Fulfillment
Manipulation/Coercion/Blackmail
Man against nature
Self-Preservation/Struggle to survive
Tradition versus Change
Freewill versus Predestination
Identity crisis
Mistaken identity
Invasion
Heroism
Redemption
Character discovery
Personality conflicts
Romanticism
Training scenarios
Dom/Sub
Master/Pet or Slave
Ambiguity
Exploration
Exhibition/Voyeur

Characters
Human
Shapeshifters
Vampire
Angel
Demon/Succubus
Android/Cyborg/Humanoid Mecha
Elf/Faerie/Nymph
Mermaid/Siren/Selkie
Anthros (Generally Kemonomimi variety)
Humanoid Alien
Elementals
Goddesses
Sorceress
Fairytale characters
Certain Canon characters (See Fandom for detailed list)

Pairings
(Roles are Interchangeable)
Angel x Demon
Demon x Demon
God(dess) x God(dess)/Human/Other mythical being
Employee x Boss
Student x Teacher
Model x Photographer
(Rising) Icon x (Non)Fan
Suspect x Investigator/Cop
Patient x Doctor
Villain x Hero
Assassin x Target
Step Sibling x Brother/Sister
Sisters Best Friend x Brother/Sister
Mistress x Client
Servant/Sub/Pet x Master/Dom/Owner
Stowaway x Pirate/Ship Captain
Good/Bad Girl x Secret Crush

(I'll have some 'skeleton' characters set up soon for you to peek over. These are characters I've used in the past for these situations, but vague enough where they can be changed to fit the role better.)

Chapter V: Fandoms

When it comes to Fandoms, I tend to enjoy characters and situations that fit within the established worlds. I generally don't like playing canon characters unless I really know the character well. However, I'm fine playing opposite canon characters if that is your own preference and if you can play them well. In certain cases where characters are younger than BMR's age requirements, I'm all for bumping them up but keeping situations they are in.

Series/Movies
(Prefer World Setting and OCs)
Angel (Fred/Illyria)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Buffy, Harmony, Faith, Dawn)
Pretty Little Liars (Hanna, Aria, Allison, Spencer, Mona, Kate)
Vampire Diaries (Elena, Katherine, Caroline)
The Walking Dead (OC only)
Vikings (Lagertha, Aslaug)
Supernatural (OC Only)
Dollhouse (Echo, Sierra, Whiskey/Claire)
Once Upon a Time (Belle/Lacey, Red/Ruby)
Being Human (Nina)
True Blood (Jessica, Crystal)
Heroes (Claire, Maya, Hana, Eden, Molly, Candice/Michelle)
Sucker Punch (Sweet Pea, Babydoll)
Spartacus (Ilithyia, Mira, Naevia, Saxa, Belesa, Sibyl, Laeta, Seppia, Aurelia)
Chronicles of Riddick (Eve)

Games
Final Fantasy (Lightning, Serah, Ashelia, Riona, Celes, Garnet, Tifa, Yuffie, Terra, Oerba, Rikku, Yuna, Ashelia, Rydia, Aerith, Prishe)
Legend of Zelda (Zelda, Marin, Veran, Malon, Midna, Fi, Golden Goddess)
Tales Saga (Amber, Innes, Ange, Claire, Colette, Estellise, Yuri, Judith, Evelyn, Hilda, Marta, Millia, Nanaly, Natalia, Norma, Vila, Mystearic/Tear, Suzu, Sheena, Reala, Shirley, Stella, Sophie, Little Queen)
Diablo
Fable
Darkstalkers (Felecia, Morrigan, Lilith, Marionette)
Eternal Sonata (Polka, Viola, Claves, Falsetto, Serenade)
Fallout
Borderlands (Lilith, Maya, Gaige)
Metroid (Samus)
Mortal Kombat (Sonya, Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Tanya, Li Mei, Frost, Nitara, Sareena, Ashrah, Kira, Skarlet)
Dead or Alive (Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi, Tina, Rachel, Kokoro, Leifang, Ayame, Lisa/Mariposa, Alpha, Rio)
Fatal Frame (Miku, Mio, Mayu, Rei, Ruka, Misaki, Madoka)
Lollipop Chainsaw (Juliette, Rosalind)
American McGee’s Alice (Alice)
Resident Evil (Ada, Jill, Claire, Rebecca, Sheva, Helena)
Parasite Eve (Aya, Eve)[/color]
Elder Scrolls (OC only)
Dragon Age (OC only)
Lost Odyssey (Ming)
Overlord (Rose, Velvet, Jewel, Kelda, Fay)

Comics/Graphic Novels
Batman (Selina or Holly/Cat Woman, Kitrina/Cat Girl, Pamela/Poison Ivy, Harleen/Harley, Barbra/Bat Girl)
X-Men (Ariel, Aurora, Sage, Mercury, Blink, Dazzler, Sway, Psylocke, Rouge, Dagger, Domino, Darkstar, Emma Frost, Karma, Kitty, Magik, Mystique, Trance, Surge)
Darkchyle (Ariel)
Witchblade (Sara, Danielle)
Cry for Dawn (Dawn)
Fables (Almost any female)
Sin City (Goldie, Wendy, Miho, Nancy)
Sandman (Death, Delirium)
Scott Pilgrim (Kim, Knives)
Kick Ass (Katie, Hit Girl)
Books of Faerie (Mayrose/Titania, Dymphna, Molly) [/color]
Runaways (Nico)
Teen Titans (Starfire, Blackfire, Terra, Witch)

**Anime/Manga**
Clover (OC Only)
RG Veda (Ashura, Kendappa, Soma, Karura)
Record of Lodoss (Deedlit, Pirotess)
Chobits (Chi, OC)
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland (Cheshire, Miyuki)
Code Geass (CC)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (Asuka)
Angel Sanctuary (Sara)
Naruto (Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Tsunade, Konan, Kurenai, Karin, Mei, Matsuri, Shizune, Tenten, Nii)
Bleach (Orihime, Nelliel, Rangiku, Yoruichi, Sui-feng, Momo, Kukaku, Riruka, Haineko)
Soul Eater (Maka, Blair, Tsubaki, Liz, Patty)
Wolf’s Rain (Blue)
Dead Man’s Wonderland (Shiro, Minatsuki, Makina, Rei, Azami)
Elfen Lied (Lucy/Nyuu)
Durarara (Mairu, Kururi, Namie, Saki, Haruna, Akane, Mika, Rio, Ruri, Vorona)
Dragon Half (Mina, Vina)
DNA^2 (Karin, Tomoko)
Outlaw Star (Aisha, Suzuka)
Urusei Yatsura (Lum)
Battle Angel Alita (Alita)
Ayashi no Ceres (Aya)
Cowboy Bebop (Faye)
Fairy Tail (Lucy, Mirajane, Lisana, Ezra, Kagura, Juvia, Cana, Angel, Sherry, Jenny, Yukino, Wendy, Bisca)
Tonari no Kaibutsu (Shizuku, Asako, Chizuru)
Avatar (Azula, Ty Lee, Kitara, Suki, Asami)
Darker than Black (Amber, Yin, Misaki, Mina, Brita)
Blood + (Saya, Diva)
Dangan Ronpa (Kyouko, Mukuro, Junko, Sakaya, Celestia, Genocider Syo, Chiaki, Sonia, Peko, Tsumiki, Ibuki, Saionji, Ryouko)
Sailor Moon (Rei, Minako, Setsuna, Michiru, Hotaru, Mistress 9, Black Lady, An/Natsumi, Ayakashi sisters, Pallas, Ceres, Shadow Galatica)
Blood Lad (Hydra Bell, Liz, Nyen/Nene, Beros)
Attack on Titan (Mikasa)
Highschool of the Dead (Rei, Saeko, Saya, Rika, Miku)
Sword Art Online (Asuna, Rosalia, Alice, Quinella)

Literature
Lolita (characters aged up of course)
The Stand
Clockwork Orange
Tale of Ice and Fire
City of Glass
Fairytales
Arthurian Legend
Greek/Celtic Mythology
Dune
The Witcher
Gone
Lord of the Rings
Obsidian Butterfly
Dark Tower
Company of Liars

**When it comes to Anime/Manga:** So, my best friend since I was five was Japanese/Hawaiian. I was unofficially adopted by them so there are a lot more on this list, but I just think that these are the most popular that people might actually know about. Just ask.

RE: Meet me in the gutter, Make the devil your friend

Had a couple of people disappear on me so I guess I'll bump this for a little bit but really looking for something original

Added some stuff to information on me and what not to do... and tinkered with fandoms to make things pretty. Set up things to work on later.

RE: Meet me in the gutter, Make the devil your friend

Updated once again. Please only PM me about the plots listed, or if you think you have an idea I'd really REALLY like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom