Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess Carl will have to deal out some kind of discipline cause with that last post I couldn't see why Kyle would let Jamie have her way.

Sorry if that action seems ungrateful cause im not, I am thankful that you stepped up to bat Jav, but I couldn't make Kyle bend sorry.

Good news I managed to solve my problem quicker than I knew. The crash wasn't that big of a deal and only the car was lost thankfully my daughter is safe. I have no idea if you picked someone already so if you did and I am too late I will still be reading.

Sorry all, I had another over time day for work; it has been crazy since there are just so many changes and reports due. It does not help that I am sick with some kind of flu thing. I will try to make time to post BY Saturday or ON Saturday.

Wow, okay... so... where are we? XD ... Carl's last post had an end of round note, right? So.. Yuna would be moving on, I would have to finish up with nick and move to Kyle(?)... and where are we with Kylie (since she is back)... I am so confused. :(

I don't think I can post anymore since you guys found another girl already. I don't mind however I will be reading :)

we all feel a little lost right now :2

Edit: Glad to hear that your daughter is safe Kai, and were all glad to hear you will be reading sorry about your spot though :(

First of all, glad to hear you are ok karixia!

I'll just tell Maria we don't need her as she hasn't written a profile yet and couldn't start till tomorrow.

Lets have Kylie return after this game is over which should be soon.

And yes, we should rotate.

Jamie->carl
Nadia->Kyle
Jun->nick

Yeah, I'm slightly lost too though much more IC xD Mainly wondering on whether to put a post up or not .. but I don't wanna seem to do so at the wrong time. However, since you just said to ... I'll get on that ASAP =P

And for the record, I enjoy having miscues and misfires like Jamie/Kyle. It goes better with the idea that everyone is still figuring things out and might have misconceptions or limits that change dramatically over the course of the story. I think it would be cool if a Dom finds out they are a sub, or vice versa.

I dont think is fair for the woman who was promised a spot to then be taken out just like that....

I didn't know it was "promised" just offered... and if she hasn't done a profile yet and put any work into it, I don't see the problem. o.o

i think 8 people is plenty to manage with schedules and conflicts. adding more people to the mix is a recipe for complete chaos!

I was waiting on Yuna to keep the posting order because I can start my post with the last bit of time with Nick, then go to Jun coming over, and finally finish with figuring out where she stands with Kyle, which could be very interesting if he tries using that belt he's so fond of. ^-^

If it is preferred I go ahead and post, just let me know, guys. ^-^

Leatrix, I don't think the order matters so much, you can assume the other girl has left. everyone can write their own exit and move to a new boy.

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, my days are a little crazy at the moment.

I will have a post up soon. :)

--

Okay, post up. It feels about as awkward as Nadia is getting. Hope it's a good read. ^-^

Pfffft Carl is close....HAH! Going to ruin all of Jun's hard work >=D

::Cracks knuckles and prepares to misfire the bejesus out of this place.::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom