Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~GuyverGuy~ and ~NaoChan~

Cesario responded with a smile, and with his arms wrapping around her waist, hands linking behind her back. She was terribly sexy, he hated talking about his past, but he couldn't say 'no' to the little Neko in his lap... besides having a half naked cutey on you made information flow freely. "Well, I had a home in a village once. Full of people, kids, parents, parents parents. But... we didn't exactly have the best medicine, and I guess disease was just bound to find us eventually." His smile was gone at this point, instead he was blank."I wasn't there, it's why I was alive...my turn to go out and do a little hunting. When I got back, there was barely anyone left, and the ones that weren't dead were damn near there. I was only gone a week, but I didn't even stay a day when I got back... I ended up back here, where I came to hunt."

"Oh," Jorja muttered, her ears drooping a little bit at what he was telling her. She nuzzled up against him slowly, feeling sad for him. She didn't know her family, so she never missed them, but she assumed he missed his family everyday. She kissed his neck gently. "Did you ever think about going to a new villlage?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side a bit.

Cesario shivered, his neck suddenly felt very...good, despite the sadness that game with speaking of his past. He tried to keep the shake from entering his voice. "E-every once in while. Then...is it really worth it?" His hands broke apart, instead choosing to run gingerly up the flesh of her spine, then back down once they reached her neck. "If it could happen once, whats to stop it from happening again?"

"I'm sorry that I made you sad," she whispered into his ear and licked up his ear lobe slowly. She didn't know anything about villages, really, so she didn't know what to say. She purred low in her throat, nuzzling up against him a little more. But she knew that after a while, she wouldn't want to stay here anymore. She would want to travel and live with people. But, she wouldn't think of it until that time was here. For now, she would just enjoy Cesario.

His shivers came more frequently, and his eyes started to drift closed. Her purrs traveled through his very bones, and though she didn't know what to say to make him feel better, she certainly knew what to do. "You're... doing a good job" His hand left her back, and found it's way down to her tail, and stroked along it's length slowly. His other found her rear, and squeezed her ass firmly. Cesario was more then ready to appreciate her, for as long as he had her.

She moaned softly into his ear as he squeezed her ass. She smiled, her tail flicking a little bit as she slowly kissed down his chest, teasing each nipple with her tongue before kissing down the middle of his stomach. She licked over his head slowly and reached over to grab his dick, massaging it up and down slowly. Then she moved so that she could give the head a soft lick. She looked up at him with a small smile.

Every time her lips touched flesh his breath hitched, and his body shuddered. His nipples hardened easily under her, joined by his dick as her hand wrapped around and churned at him. Cesario couldn't control his hips as they jumped when her tongue touched his head, his eyes shot open and he was drawn to her smiling visage, it only make his arousal that much stronger as he continued to harder in her grasp.

Jorja giggled softly, her tail flicking back and forth behind her slowly. She kissed down his hardening shaft and then gave a lick to his balls before taking one into her mouth. She sucked on them and tugged lightly. She looked up at him as she sucked on his sac and purred around the sensitive flesh. Her hand continued to stroke up and down his cock.

The muscles in his legs, in his feet they all tensed, his toes curled and his head lifted tot he sky as he huffed out a breath. The vibrations, the sucking his balls had never felt such things, and it... pure heaven that's where Cesario was. His length was full, and precum started to gather at his tip, his shuddering member barely able to stand her hand too.

Jorja laughed softly around his sac before she moved away and licked up the length of his dick and then took him into her mouth. She suckled softly on the head and looked up at him with his dick in her mouth. Her hand reached up to play with his balls as she took more of him down her throat slowly. She didn't have a gag reflex, so it was easy for her to take him further down her throat.

"Ohhhh" Cesario groaned out, hissing every time he tried to take in or let out air. The way she looked up at him like that, it made him hotter, it made more precum appear on his head, and once she started to envelope him in her mouth he could nearly feel his orgasm, his hand reacted on it's own, resting on her head, between her ears.

She purred loudly around his cock to send vibrations down his length. She slowly started to move her head up and down his dick, swallowing his precum happily. Her tail swayed a little more. She loved the way he moaned, it told her she was doing a very good job. She started to suck harder, her tongue lashing out against his shaft. When she reached the head of his cock, her tongue teased his slit slowly.

His idle hand wrapped up in the sheets, tensing and releasing them with the waves and waves of sheer nirvana running through him. "Ah...Ahhhh....Ah." He couldn't control himself, his hips were on sheer reflex, jumping off the bed every few seconds, until finally it overwhelmed him, and his eyes snapped shot, the hand around her head wrapped around tightly and his hips shot into the air and stayed there. "Ahhhhhhhhh" his slit parted, issuing forth thick shots of his seed, each one followed by Cesario's his, as he revealed in the feeling of his orgasm.

Jorja swallowed his cum happily and pulled up when he was finished. She licked her lips and giggled at him as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around him, knocking him back onto the bed. She laid on top of him and nuzzled against him slowly, purring loudly. "Mmm...Cesario tastes so good," she said kissing him gently.

Cesario wasn't to busy catching his breath, from her frankly...amazing work, to smile at her. He was surprised when she kissed him, but didn't fight her on it at all. Then her comment got him thinking... if he tasted good, how did she taste? He could guess from the bit of her he had tasted, pretty damn good, but now he wanted to know.
"Jorja... I want to know how you taste."

Jorja smiled and nodded her head at him. "Okay," she said, moving onto her back and wiggled out of her little panties. She spread her legs and blushed for him. "Y-you can taste anything you want," she whispered, giggling softly at him. She was just a little wet from sucking him off.

He was ready, he had his knees on the floor and his head happened to be just waiting, hovering over her sex. His heated breath blowing onto her wet outer lips, Cesario looked at Jorja, finally he moved in, pressing his face forward so his tongue could reach her, it touched down on her clit, before slowly working it's way down her slit, Cesario brought his tongue back up, adding pressure, to his work.

She groaned softly as he started to tease her with his tongue. She arched her back a little bit smiled down at him. Her tail brushed against his neck, like it liked to do. "Your tongue feels good," she whispered, nodding her head as she reached down to curl her fingers into his hand gently. She started to purr again.

If he wasn't so busy, he might have actually smiled at her words... but now it served as encouragement. He pressed his tongue into her lips, parting her outer lips just enough to allow his tongue between them, as he continued to run up and down along them, but once he got back up to her clit, Cesario swirled his tongue around in a little circle, starting just under her clit until he finally reached the bead of flesh.

Jorja panted softly as he teased her hardening little clit. She swallowed and arched her back a little bit. "Ah..ah..that feels so good, Cesario..." she whispered, urging him on to keep going. "P-put your fingers in me," she whispered, nodding her head. She wanted to feel something inside of her as he teased her clit with his mouth. "Mmm.."

Cesario pressed his mouth around her clit, sealing the little nub off as he started to suck in air, sucking at her most sensitive spot. He continued to pleasure her, teasing her wet entrance with his middle and index finger, before finally letting it slide into her. He curled and uncurled his fingers, rubbing the embedded fingers against her insides, taking pleasure in hers.

Jorja arched her back a little bit as she felt those fingers slid into her pussy. "Ooh..." she moaned nodding her ehad at him, whimpering and mewing in pleasure. Her toes curled and she knew she wouldn't last very long. She took in a deep breath of pleasure and tensed up before cumming all over his hand. SHe panted, her clit overly sensitive now. "Ahh.. ah..."

A smile made it's way to his face as he felt her convulse and her wetness tighten around his fingers. He gave her clit one last lick before he let it go, and gave the hand covered in her juices a taste. Yep, he had tasted her and come to one conclusion. "I think you taste better." Cesario rose to his feet and leaned over her, planting a soft kiss on her lips, as his hand ran over her clut, rubbing it under his fingers.

She kissed him back with a small smile and then whimpered, squirming a bit underneath him as he rubbed at her sensitive clit. She wrapped her arms around his neck, panting softly. "Cesario..." she purred into the kiss, pulling back to look up at him. "Ahh...I'm so sensitive, Cesario," she whispered, blushing and closing her eyes as she breathed in and out rather quickly.

He didn't reply, he leaned forward and snatched one of her ears between his teeth, nibbling along it's edge. While he pinched her super sensitive bead and started his fingers up and down around it, using a third to rub it's tip. Cesario let her ear go finally "Tell me how much you like it, come on." he whispered into her ear, before he bit into the other.

Back
Top Bottom