Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~GuyverGuy~ and ~NaoChan~

Jorja smiled when she felt him harden up in her hand. She stroked a little faster, liking the way he was breathing. She mewed in pleasure as he continued to massage her breasts. She reached down with her other hand and started to massage his sac lightly in her hand. She leaned forward some and nipped his chin.

His breathing hitched, and he groaned as his body shuddered and settled down. His cock already rock hard before, could do nothing more but heat up in her hands, his body shuddering every few seconds in ecstasy as she fondled his sack, his moans vibrating through his teeth down into her ear. He was aiming to make her feel better, so he finally, slowly, slipped his left hand down her stomach, to her soaking wetness, his index finger sliding over her outer lips with ease, up and down the slippery skin his finger went.

Her toes curled a little bit when she felt his fingers down at his clit. She licked her lips, swallowing. "Mmm..." she moaned, stroking him a little faster. But she didn't want him to cum yet. No, she really wanted him to turn her onto her hands and knees and dominate her wet little pussy. She swallowed, spreading her legs a little more and pushed her hips against his finger somewhat. "Nnnehhh..."

Cesario let her ear go, he had to, his breathing was getting to intense to keep it trapped like that safely. "Ha, Hnnn" His thumb rubbed over her clit, sliding the rough skin of the digit over her sensitive piece of flesh. He slipped a digit into her folds, running it around the entrance to her cunt, while continuing his up and down motions.

Jorja mewed in response to the way his fingers were teasing her erected clit. She licked her lips, looking up at him as she gave his balls a small squeeze. Her hips rocked against his hand slowly and swallowed. "I-I'm so h-horny," she whispered softly, nodding her head up at him and leaned up to press her lips against his in a deep kiss.

Cesario was a little surprised, but instantly reacted to her kiss, parting her lips with his tongue and forcing it into her mouth, rolling it around her gum's, exploring her mouth. He used her rocking hips to slide his finger into her, curling his finger upward to slide against the upper most part of her insides, his forgotten right hand tugging and rolling her nipples, kneading the flesh of her tits.

She moaned into his kiss as he continued to tease her. She pulled back from the kiss slowly, panting softly. "I..I want you to fuck me," she whispered softly, nodding her head and swallowing a little bit as she looked at him. She licked his lips a little bit. She mewed and purred for him.

His breathing was still heavy, and he was honestly aching for the contact again... but she had a very good idea. His smile was a lusty one, lopsided in a way, as he remembered how badly he'd wanted to grab her tail and fuck her from behind, how he had forgotten that... no time like the present. He hefted them both up, and dropped her back down onto the bed, his smile still in place.
"Then get on your hands and knees, get that ass in the air."

Jorja mewed and rolled over until her stomach. Then she lifted her ass in the hair and waited for him to mount her. She licked her lips and glanced over her shoulder at him. "Is this..is this good?" she whispered, wiggling her ass a bit as her black tail reached over to flick over his neck and chin slowly.

"Perfect." Cesario found himself licking his lips at the sight of her tasty little ass wiggling in the air, he wrapped his hands around her black tail, and wrapped his other around his rock hard cock. He moved in on her, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her slit a few times, teasing her clit and folds before finally, pressing his fat head into her heat, gasping as he felt her envelope him, he wanted to fill her to the very base of his meat.

Jorja sucked in a deep breath and hissed softly in pleasure as he filled her up. She pushed her hips back into his and closed her eyes. "So good..." she whispered, actually liking that he had taken a hold on her tail. The tip continued to brush up against his face and neck slowly. Her ears folded back in pleasure again. She arched her back a little bit, leaning her head back as she mewed out in pleasure.

Reveling in the feeling of their joining, he took a little while and just sat there, his hips pressed up against her ass and his rod shuddering inside of her. Finally with a heavy grunt, he rocked his hips back and drew his shaft out until his head only lingered inside her and with a tug on her tail he plunged back into her wetness, another exit and his hips smack back into her ass, cock driving back into her again, and again as he set up a rhythm. "you're so tight..."

She mewed out loudly every time he thrust deep inside of her. She arched her back, closing her eyes tight. She loved the way he fucked her lick this. Her ear flicked lightly at his words before drawing right back on her head in pleasure. She clenched the bed sheets tightly as he fucked her. "Oh, oh..." she moaned out, her tail still teasing his neck and chin.

Growls jumped from his mouth as he tried to talk, but each time the pleasure shooting up from his shaft stopped him before words formed. He held tighter to her tell, pulling it harder as his strokes came harder, their flesh meeting with loud smacks each time he thrust back into her, his other hand running up her tail as he gasped for air, he could barely stand the feeling of her dripping hot cunt wrapped around him.

Jorja cried out in pleasure as he really started to pound into her. His growls only turned her on more as she started to push herself back against him hard. Their fucking made nice smacking sounds. It wasn't long before she was gasping out with each deep thrust and then tensing tight around his dick and came hard all over his dick.

His eyes snapped shut, as he held onto her tail for dear life, his muscles suddenly losing control as he rose to the tips of his toes, his chest got heavy and his shaft shuddered and shook inside her squeezing folds. He pushed into her one last time before it became to much, an orgasm racking his body as the slit at his tip issued gush after gush of his seed inside of her.

Jorja mewed and panted as she felt him empty himself inside of her. She presed her face against the bed. Her tail was sore, but she didn't mind. "Y-you are so good," she whispered, looking over her shoulder at him with a small smile. She wiggled her hips a little bit, able to feel his cum leak out of her pussy and down her thighs slowly. She didn't want him to pull out of her yet, but knew he had too soon. She started to purr loudly.

Cesario leaned forward, still panting heavily as he breathed into her ear. Cock still firmly resting inside of her, he enjoyed so very much just letting himself stay in her warm embrace. He whispered into her ear "I think your better", he smiled and gave her ear a little nibble for straightening up as he heard the sizzle of the dear meat in the pot.
"Oh, damn... should probably get that before it burns."
He didn't want to pull out of her, but it was either that...or burn their meal, and he was kind of torn. He was hungry...and kind of thirsty too.
"Damn!"
He pulled himself free, slowly, watching as more and more of his length left her covered in his own and her juices. He looked back into her eyes one last time before he sprinted off to remove the food from the heat, and slapped the meat on some dinged Iron plates.
"Um... you can get dressed if you really want. Unless you know, don't mind running around naked with me for a little while longer..."

Jorja wasn't really the one to walk around in the nude. So she crawled off the bed and went to retrieve her clothes. She got just a little bit of water to wash herself off between her legs as much as she could. Then she pulled back on her panties and tied them securely. She pulled back on her top and glanced over at him. "I feel better if I am dressed if I am not doing anything," she said with a small nod, smiling at him.

He smiled back at her, handing over once the Iron plates with a slab of Deer meat on it while he went off to fill a pair of matching dinged cups with water. At some point he'd broken down the dinning table he never used for fire wood...so they were out of luck on that front, but there was plenty of floor space, or bed space to sit on. He returned shortly a cup in one hand, and his own hanging from his mouth...both filled to the brim with crystal clear water; he handed hers over and finally took his own. He sat down next to her, his own nudity totally forgotten about in his own mind, being that it was kind of the norm for him.
"Hehe...nothing to eat with but your hands, sorry."
He sat down his cup and tore of a piece of the Deer steak, dear meat was quite tender, lucky for them.
"So Um. Tell me about yourself, I don't actually know anything."

Jorja sat down cross legged on the ground and carefully set the cup of water next to her. She glanced up at him as she tore into the deer meat slowly. She put a piece in her mouth and glanced up at him. She shrugged her shoulders a little bit. "I'm a sex slave," she said, looking back down on her food for a moment. "It's hard to get a personality in a place like that, you know? I don't have favorite food. I don't even know what music is," she said, shaking her head and let out a small sigh. "I spent my nights and days in a cage."

He chewed a piece of meat, nodding his head slowly, his eyes filled with sadness. He'd never thought about how bad it was for a slave, especially a sex slave... it'd be terrible just hearing about it, about a random slave. Hearing it from her, it really made it the worst thing he'd ever heard. "Sorry. I wouldn't have asked if I had known..." He picked up his cup and took a long gulp from it, to wash down the large piece of Deer he'd just taken down. "You know that's over now though? You can find a favorite food, listen to music, and...go wherever you want." He smiled at her, a sad one...but a smile none the less. "I wouldn't mind if you stayed here though."

Jorja watched him carefully for a moment, her cat ears drooping a little bit as she ate with her fingers. "I don't want to be locked up forever, Cesario," she muttered, nodding her head a little bit as her tail curled around her leg a little bit. "But," she said, looking up at him with a small smile. "I know I have to stay put for a while because I know the slavers are looking for me. I'm not a cheap slave."

"I understand" He sighed and looked up at the ceiling, hiding away his frown. Should have known, locked up her whole life so she probably wouldn't want to stay at the first place she got to. He went back to the rest of his meal, finishing it up quickly, and set the plate down in the floor, he didn't know when she'd leave, but well... he'd just have to make the most of the time he had, before he was all alone in his forest shack again. "You're not a slave anymore, you're just Jorja. You're welcome to stay until they stop looking." He finished off his, and tossed it ontop of his plate with a "clunk", ah well, no time to be depressed.

Jorja finished her food a little bit after him and drank her water happily. She set the dishes aside and then crawled onto his lap. She purred and nuzzled against him a little bit. "Why does Cesario live all by himself all the way here?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed himself close. She didn't mind the fact that he was completely naked under her.

Back
Top Bottom