Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~GuyverGuy~ and ~NaoChan~

Cesario tried to respond, the only sound that he managed to get out was his own, deep and throaty moan. His eyes snapped shut and his grip around her tightened as he slipped down on his length, wrapping her heat around his own, and he didn't have words to describe the feeling, and all he could do was shudder; letting his left hand release her hip and ever so gently slither across her skin, up her stomach and between them, wrapping around one of her breasts roughly, kneading it in his palm.

She continued with her mewling moans of pleasure as she drove herself up and down his throbbing shaft. She made sure that she didn't spill any of his water out of the tub though. She kissed and nibbled on his neck lightly. Her tail curled lightly in her pleasure. Though, the animal part of her wanted him to fuck her on her hands and knees and dominate her, she liked this position and they wasn't room for what the animal part wanted.

He drove his hips off the bottom of the iron tub to meet her as she drove down onto him, dragging in air in short gasp as she bit at the flesh of his neck. His hand around her breast captured her engorged nipple between a pair of fingers, twisting it between them, tugging at it as he continued to roll the mound of soft tissue in his hand.

She gasped out loudly as he pushed up to meet her hips. "Oh...oh..." she moaned, her walls tightening around him as she felt her orgasm coming. She bit her lip for a moment, riding him a little while longer before she mewed out loudly, arching her back, cumming all over his cock. She whimpered, sensitive, but she didn't want him to stop. She swallowed and squeezed her eyes shut, moaning still.

His eyes snapped open, more and more often his gasps for breath were followed by deep grunts and soft moans. His strokes upward into her were getting faster, frantic as he could feel his own orgasm on the horizon, her walls tightening around his shaft as he quickly thrusted into her making his moans louder "Ah...Ah, almost..." The hand that had been around her waist, reached around it and wrapped around the base of her tail, gripping as he finally reached his limit, his cock shuddering inside as his seed gushed with his movements, his pounding pace not stopping.

She continued to grown as he pounded up into her, grabbing her tail. She gasped out, panting hard as she looked at him. Maybe she would enjoy living here afterall...especially if they could continue doing this. She licked her lips as she looked at him, breathing hard. "WOw..." she whispered, swallowing. "You are....amazing..." she whispered, leaning against him a little bit. She closed her eyes and let out a long slow breath to calm her breathing.

His frantic thrusts slowed, and finally stopped as he the last of his cum left his sensitive tip. His breathing was finally starting to level out...and so was his head. And just once, he thought his lack of foresight might have paid off, because if this was what she could do... he certainly wasn't going to complain. "Not...as amazing...as you." He labored out, taking a deep breath after wards. "I've never...had so much fun taking a bath before." He said with a smile, gently stroking the soft fur of her tail, up and down.

She laughed softly and purred as he started to stroke her tail, which was kind of wet from the bath, but still soft. She nuzzled against him, purring low in her throat. "I think we should finish our bath and then possibly eat?" she asked curiously, tilting her head tot he side a little bit, her cat ears flicking some. "I cleaned you, so all you need to do is wash your hair, right?"

His stomach chose that moment to growl, if he hadn't been hungry from his failed attempt at hunting...certainly they're little bout of action had used up what he had left in the tank. The sudden growl of the pit of his belly made him blush a bit of course. "Um, yeah, eating sounds good." He marveled at how cute she could be with those little ears and her head tilted like that, and before he knew it he'd reached up and pecked the little Neko on the lips. "Yep, just my hair left my cute little Neko"

Jorja giggled softly at what he did and said. She got some shampoo and lathered it up in his hair. She smiled, finding that she really liked to wash him. Carefully, she rinsed his hair out with some water and then proceed to wash herself. "Maybe...do you want to wash me?" she asked curiously, looking up at him with a small smile.

He took the wash clothe from her hand, taking up the task of cleaning her. Gently running the clothe of her stomach in circles, getting all of her flesh with it, before running the clothe over her breasts, and up around her neck. Cleaning every inch of her dutifully like she had him. He used water to rinse her hair, taking care to be extra careful around her ears. "Uh... we should probably get out now." He couldn't move to well with her on top like this, granted if he wasn't so hungry... he'd probably just start all over again right here.

Jorja nodded her head as she stood up and stepped out of the tub. She was wet and now she was shivering a little bit. She didn't know where the towels were or she would have wrapped one around her. She kind of wished she hard more clothes than her panties and little shirt. She nibbled on her lip a little bit as she looked up at him. Her ears were heavy and droopy from the water.

Cesario jumped from the water himself, shaking the water from his hair with a few quick twists of his head... kind of like a dog. He spotted her shivering in the corner of his eye, and quickly he made his way back into the main room and retrieved his only towel and walked up behind her while wrapping it around her shoulders.
"Sorry, I'm used to just air drying." He was fine walking around naked, water dripping all over the old wood floor...it's how he'd always done it.
"Come on, guess I can put some deer or squirrel in a pan."
He draped his arm over her little shoulders, and started guiding her toward the kitchen.

"My hair doesn't air dry," Jorja said, shaking her head as she wrapped the towel about herself. She walked with him and nodded her head. Deer or squirrel was mostly what she ate at the slavery anyway. She stepped away from him and ran the towel through her hair to dry it as much as she could. Though, it was still wet, it wasn't dripping. The towel was pretty much soaked though. "Where do you want me to hang it?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side a bit.

"Um... well. I don't quite remember where I used to put it." Cesario scratched his head, how long had it been since he'd used that damned thing anyway, oh well...it'd come to him, for now, he held his hand out to her. "Give it here, I'll do something with it. probably toss it on a windowsill with the sun it it." He would of course do so when she handed it to him, he'd of course stop to admire the view of her nudity for a few seconds after that... because well, she was a vision after all. Before stopping behind her, using his hands to softly run over her still wet hair and ears.
"Squirrel or Deer? Not enough of both to have both at the same time."

She handed him the towel and then leaned back against him, purring deep in her throat at his petting. She closed her eyes and shrugged his shoulders. "It does not matter. I don't want to eat all your food, so it's up to you. You were out hunting today, right? You didn't bring anything home. Are you going to try again tomorrow?" she asked, oping her eyes to look up at him, blinking innocent red orbs. She couldn't help the small smile as she reached up to run her hand over his whiskered cheek slowly. His little hairs tickled her palm.

He meet her eyes with his own, she had eyes that matched the rest of her...sexy, cute...how could she fit so many things? Her little purrs were turning him on again, getting the whole food train rolling was definitely in his best interests now. "I'll have to at least go out there and try to catch something, hopefully a nice big critter. For now though, we'll go with Deer. He leaned himself down and gave her another peck on the lips. He was sorry he had to part, but the Deer meat wouldn't cook itself, which meant he had to get to work on starting a fire... and popping the meat into one of his pots that he would have to hang over the fire. He got to it, the wood was there already... and within ten minutes he had the meat sizzling under a cast iron top.

"We've got a while before it's done...."

Jorja watched with interest from a safe distance. She sat on her knees on the ground, her tail swaying behind her in an almost mischievous, playful, kind of manner. Her head tilted to the side. Her eyes weren't interested in the meet, they were more interested in the way he moved. The way his muscled rippled and flexed with certain movements. She couldn't help the blush and small smile on her face. Her ears perked and flicked at what he had said. She raised her eyebrows a little bit as she looked up at him. "What do you suggest?"

He stroked his chin, in thought, what could they do, oh he had a lot of ideas. But then his stomach growled every time he thought of something like, bending her over the bed and rutting like a wild animal. He still wore a smile when he was done thinking though, he sat his bare behind down on the bed, scooting back across it until his back hit the wall, and hhis legs were spread out in a 'V'-shape. He patted the space between them.
"Come here and sit with her back to me...I want to play with you for a while."

Jorja giggled as she made her way over to him and sat between his legs. Her legs draped over his thighs and she looked up at him, tilting her head to the side. This was interesting. She wondered how he wanted to play with her or if he could get hard so soon after cumming. She started to purr as she ran her hands down his ripped chest. She giggled softly at the feeling, really like it.

He was already nursing something halfway to a hard on, so she might just be in for a surprise. Right now though, he was fully looking forward to something a little less heavy, one of his raunchier books had called it..."Foreplay" or something. He slid his hands up her legs, and around her thighs, his fingers tracing lightly up her sides and around to her stomach, up her center and around to her chest. He leaned forward, his height providing the perfect vantage point for his teeth to dig into the cat ear at the top of her head. The book hadn't said anything about cat ears, but he was sure it'd work all the same.

Jorja licked her hips as she watched his hand, purring low in her throat. She gasped out as her ear was taken by his mouth. She mewed out a soft moan, moving herself closer as her tail slowly flicked over the bed. Her nipples were getting hard again and shew as slowly starting to get all wet. "Mmm...that feels....very good..." she whispered softly, her ear trying to flick lightly in his mouth, but he had a good hold of it.

He attempted a smile, but it was kind of hard with her ear between his teeth, but it was nice to know that this was working the way he wanted. Now, he started to nibble, running his teeth softly over the fur covered flesh, following the body of her ear all the way to the tip. His hands ran over the soft mounds of flesh, fingertips tracing over her hardened nipples before each hand pinched a nub between thumb and finger, rolling them between.

Jorja continued to moan for him as he continued to tease her ear and breasts. She slowly moved her hands down his chest and was surprised to find him a little hard for her all ready. She wrapped her fingers around his semi erected dick and started to massage him up and down slowly. Her thumb teased the head of his cock, rubbing down his slit slowly. She licked her lips, breathing in and out slowly.

He involuntarily bit down harder on her ear when her warm hand wrapped around his length, his hot breath coming heavier. He started to fill her hand more and more, the feel of her digits around him taking him back to his full hard on status. He tried to distract himself a little by switching to her other ear, nibbling on it's tip, harder then he had before; her breasts were palmed, kneaded under his strong hands as they gripped them.

Back
Top Bottom