Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Neighbors-Princessgumdrop/moon

Dresen chuckled a little. "of course there are books. our society is almost a mirror image of your own. we use internet, and cell phones. as the humans progress so do we... granted... we tend to just borrow whatever the humans come up with. we're usually too busy to bother with inventing." he admitted with a small smile. "Humans, for all their flaws, are almost always very clever and intelligent." he admitted. "they can do things that still shock me today." he admitted. "and i've been alive for thousands of years. i was alive when the first automobile was invented. what a shock that was! i nearly destroyed the first car that i can across. i thought it was some giant metal monster that was trying to eat me.... i had to empty my bank accounts to buy the guy a new one..." he admitted, looking rather sheepish. "Tim Tim will forgive you, he feels pretty badly about the shock he gave you." he admitted with a small smile. "and no, not like a human much. humans won't get sick like he does... well, some do i suppose. he'll get really weak, like he doesn't have a muscle in his body. he'll be so weak he can't even lift a hand to scratch his nose." he admitted. "it doesn't happen all that often these days, but it does happen on occasion."

Dresen had to laugh and he nodded. "Fay will probobly apologize for that once he gets better and fully realizes what he's done." he admitted. "Fay was probobly horny and half dreaming something similar himself when he gave you that dream. besides, you enjoyed it right? what's wrong with that?" he asked with a sly grin. "Fay's dreams are really something though aren't they? so realistic. i can still remember every dream he's ever given me... how much i could smell, and taste, and feel and hear. it was like it had really happened..." he chuckled. "but even i know that there is no such thing as a house made out of chocolate with frozen blocks if ice-cream for the furniture." he admitted with a grin as he purred into the hands. he shuddered and shivered and moaned as the fingers slid lower and lower onto his wings and he sighed as the fingers stroked where the membrane attached tot eh flesh of his back.from shoulder to hip, the wing was attached, which would make wearing a shirt impossible while the wings where out. "nnnn don't stop..." Dresen moaned, clutching at the table as his hips started to roll. he was getting horny now, clearly the wings in certain areas where egregious zones.

Akira chuckled at the story, and started to concentrate on what he was doing, fascinated by the wings, the texture and the feel underneath his fingers. He bit his lip when he heard the other moan, but kept going regardless. He pulled his hand back when he felt the other shutter and licked his lips before touching the spot where he had touched before that got the shutter. His eyes flickering from the spot he was touching to the reaction that he was getting. "It...feels good?" he asked, putting a little more pressure on the spot, not wanting to hurt the other but to bring him more pleasure. He moved his other hand to the same spot but on the other wing, wondering if it would have the same effect and gently pressed on that spot, before massaging up and down that area, his fingers seeming hesitate but very interested in the reaction that he was gaining from the other.

"Do you...you two do this to each other?" he asked, biting his lip and fidgeting. He wasn't used to asking such a bold question, but he was interested, because in his dream the two brothers had touched each other in a very similar fashion, although neither of them had wings in his dream. He licked his lips again and fidgeted once more, finding himself growing rather horny along with Dresen. "We really shouldn't be doing this..." he whispered, "Not without Fay..." he glanced over to the room that Fay was in, he had to still be asleep at this point, at least he thought he was, who knew.

Dresen smiled a little at the others question and nodded. "mmm very good." he mumbled happily, his wings twitching slightly as he shuddered again, panting into the wonderful sensations flooding his body. it had been a while since he'd had someone play with his wings. "very good." he groaned eagerly, arching as he pressed a little more deeply into that spot, groaning again as his hips jerked. clearly, he LIKED that. he shuddered and groaned as Akira pressed into the same spot on the other side and he gasped and groaned again before grinning slyly at the other. "oh yeah." he muttered happily. "all the time... though not in a while. we where too busy to go let our wings out." he admitted simply. "he's not nearly as good at doing this to me as you are." he admitted with a chuckle. "he doesn't press down hard enough, scared he's gonna hurt me... mmm oh please don't stop." he whined pathetically. "Fay did tell you that you shouldn't hold yourself back just because he can't get a stiffy. if you feel badly about it, we could always just let him watch." he teased even as he slowly sat upright with a few shivers as he closed his eyes. "mmm" he murmured happily before sighing as he stood up and stretched and carefully before pulling his wings back inside with a small grunt.

"well, since we're not going to have sex. i'm going to go take a shower and masturbate for a while." he admitted with a small snicker as he headed off to the bathroom. "...Akira..." that was Tim Tim, stepping into the kitchen, looking worried. "Fay is in pain and can't get to his medication and i don't have thumbs..." he admitted, looking rather upset. "could you help him?" Tim Tim asked hopefully, his tail tucked and looking as small as possible in his cute little kitty cat form. Fay was sweating when they got upstairs and he was panting from the pain. "Akira..." he whined, blinking at him. "i can't find my meds... my head hurts..." "His Magic has healed the Concussion and it's now working on the crack in his skull... which will hurt him a great deal." Tim Tim explained, jumping up onto the bed and gently touching his nose to Fay's head, being very careful to miss the injury. "once the crack in his skull has been healed, he'll only need another day or so of recovery." Tim Tim explained. "he should be all better in a day, maybe two."

Akira pushed down on him a little harder, enjoying the sounds that were coming out of the man as he played with his wings. He was about to tell the other that they might as well go let Fay watch then, but it was too late Dresen stood up and made the wings disappear "Ah, Dre-" he stopped when he heard his name called and looked over to the cat. He still seemed a little anxious about the talking cat, but nodded "Yeah, okay." he said and hurried up towards the room he had set them up in. He glanced around and frowned a little bit, "um...hold on." he said and hurried to find the pills, searching through a few drawers, figuring he had just put them in there without thinking, "Oh!" he said as he finally found them and quickly removed the top to hand Fay a few of the pills. "Hold on, I can get some water," he said and headed out to the kitchen before quickly coming back upstairs.

Once he had given Fay the pills he brushed away the hair in his face and rubbed his head very, very gently, not wanting to cause pain but rather to bring comfort, but he was still scared that he might cause the poor man some pain. "Well, that's good, isn't it? Only a few more days and you'll be back to your old self." he chuckled, "Then you can go crazy and give people perverted dreams." he mumbled, blushing a bit. He sighed a little bit, fidgeting in the bed, needing a shower himself. "You should rest some more, Fay, maybe that will help." he whispered to the man before leaving down and kissing his forehead, his hands absent mindedly picking up Tim Tim and stroking him. He seemed to be more worried than Dresen was and Akira just felt the need to make people feel better, regardless if they were animal, god, Fey, or human.

Tim Tim sighed in relief as he followed Akira up the stairs and watched him find the medication. "...idiot Dresen." tim Tim complained when Akira finally found the pills in a drawer. Fay studied the pills in his hand, as if he wasn't sure they where the right pills, but took them anyway once Akira returned with the glass of water. he smiled at Akira and nuzzled the hand on his face. "yeah... few more days." Fay muttered happily. "then i can molest you and Dresen all i want." Tim Tim made a slight choking noise at that, and it was pretty clear that the poor cat was trying very hard not to laugh at the loopy Fay. "yeah, 'm tired." Fay agreed, drifting off to sleep, breathing slowly as he fell asleep. Tim Tim purred happily as he was picked up and he arched into the petting just as he always did, he had fallen silent now, not wanting to disturb Akira. he wasn't worried about Fay, he just didn't like to see his freind in so much pain.

"Akira." Tim Tim stated suddenly as he squirmed free of the others grip and onto the counter. "i wanted to apologize to you. i didn't realize that my speaking to you and transforming would give you such a shock. i don't deal with humans much. i haven't spoke to one in... well, almost three hundred years i think." he admitted. "i'm so used to people who know what i am, that it never occurred to me that you wouldn't like it." Tim Tim admitted, looking properly sheepish. "i AM very sorry for frightening you like that. i promise to never do it again." he, well, promised.

Akira watched Fay sleep for a little while, with a small blush on his face until Tim Tim squirmed out of his hands, "W-what?" he said and got up, "No, don't...I mean..." he sighed and glanced at Fay, "Look, I won't like that is freaked me out, because it did, but you don't need to promise not to frighten me or not transform or anything like that." he said, looking back at Tim Tim "Just...well, it doesn't...it doesn't really frighten me any more, just, just go slowly okay." he bit his lip "Like, give me some warning or something like that." he explained, before tucking Fay in a little bit better, "Come on, let's leave him be so he can get some rest." he motioned for Tim Tim to follow, "oh..um...also...don't...don't worry about your human form around me." he explained, "Dresen said you don't like it very much, and I think you are pretty cute as a cat anyway. And that fox form, is...if not kind of frightening at first, really rather pretty." he gave a soft smile, "This all is something I have to get used to. And I've kind of just been thrust into it all." he laughed a bit before moving onto the couch.

"I mean, come on, first I find out that I like two guys and that those two guys are sleeping together and their brothers!" he said, "And then one of them winds up in the hospital, I do naughty stuff with one brother, then tell the other one that I don't want to do anything with either of them until he gets better, but I very well know that at this rate, that's not going to happen and I'll probably turn into an exhibitionist! Then the one that I did do naughty things with ends up point blank telling me that he's a Fey, his brother is a Fey, and "oh by the way our cat grows into a fox and fucks us occasionally!" he said, starting to ramble and just let it all out. "And I find all this out after I have a the wet dream of my life where every last one of you is screwing me and I'm loving every second of it!" he exclaimed, before turning bright and covering his mouth. "I..." he started and fidgeted on the couch, still clearly horny.

Tim Tim blinked at Akira before nodding. "i will promise to warn you first." he, well, promised. "in all honesty i do like my Cat form just as much as i like my Fox form. i can use either interchangeably. being that we are in a human village, i will most likely stay within my Cat form. the villagers might freak out of they see a very large fox walking about, and the last thing i need is to be hauled off to the pound." he admitted with a small huff. he jumped off of the counter when Akira commented tat they had better leave. "Ah yes, my Human form... walking on two legs is a rather large annoyance for me. it's fine for you, no doubt, because you've always walked on two legs. but for me, who almost always walks on four, it's a large challenge that needs to be dealt with every time i change into a two legger. be it human, bird, or... hmm... i guess there aren't too many two leggers, but that's not the point." he admitted with a small sulky tone to his voice. "Even worse than standing on two legs is flying! oh how i HATE flying." he grumbled. "but sometimes it simply can't be avoided..." he grumbled unhappily before hopping onto to Coffee table and proceeded to give himself a bath, scratchy tongue licking at his paw as Akira let it all out.

"... well not that's an interesting thing you just let slip there." he teased with a small chuckle. "don't worry i won't molest you." he teased with a small chuckle. "you have to understand Akira, most people have desires buried in them where they don't realize they have them, until faced with a chance to try it." he admitted. "Fay might have given you the dream, but it was your own subconscious curiosity that let you enjoy the dream to the extent that you did. just because you enjoyed it in a dream, doesn't mean that you will in real life. if you decide you want to try such a thing, then try it. if you never want to try it, then don't worry about it. you also have to understand, that the Fey do not have social rules like what Humans do. the Fey do not have genetic mutations, so even if a brother and sister where to have children together, it wouldn't cause any problems. with brothers like Fay and Dresen, it is almost expected that they be together. if only because they do not trust, nor like their own kind, and humans cannot be trusted all that often either. as for the beasitaility thing, in the human world, Animals cannot think for themselves, and even those that can, cannot speak for themselves. it is considered cruel to do such things to an animal, and for the most part, they would be right. but in the Fey realms, almost every animal you come across, can speak for itself, and can say 'yes' or 'no' to anything it pleases. so having sex with an animal, while much kinkier than incest, is also not frowned upon." Tim Tim explained with a small smile. "and being that you're still very horny, i would suggest either locking yourself in the bedroom and having your fun, waiting for Dresen to get out of the bathroom and take a cold shower, or asking Dresen to help you with that. i doubt your ready for any sort of Beastiality with me just yet, though i AM quite flattered to have had a starring role in your dreams." Tim Tim teased, clearly very amused.

Akira glanced over to the bathroom where Dresen had headed off to. And then looked at Tim Tim, he almost chuckled, "you are these two's anchor arn't you?" He asked, smilinh softly. "Well, be a good cat and stay out of my room, while I...um...attend to things." He blushed, petting the cat softly and headed towards his room, hesitating by the shower. He bit his lip and knocked on the door before rushing off like a mad man and heading into his bedroom. He shut the door behind him and glanced at it for a little while. "I'll...I'll just leave it unlocked." He said, "after all, they all said they wouldn't molest me." He whispered, never having doors locked.

Soon he was on his bed and enjoying himself. Playing with himself and letting his dream from Day replay in his mind. Tim Tim had been right after all, he did fantasize about this kind of thing from time to time, it was only that Fay's dust or whatever it was called helped him imagine it a little bit better. He let out a groan as he touched and played with himself, moaning out Dresen's and Fay's names, even very occasionally moaned out Tim Tim's name. He was clearly enjoying himself, his moans sometimes could be heard through the walls, as they weren't exactly thick. After he finished though he got up and cleaned himself up, putting on new boxer shorts and thrn just throwing on the old shirt he had on before. He stuck his head out of the room first before heading to the kitchen and cooking up some soup for Fay. He made small burgers for himself and Dresen putting everything on two trays and then heading into the guest room. "Dresen! Dinner." He called before setting up the tray for Fay. "Here. I made you some soup, I don't care if you are supernatural or not, soup helps everyone get better." He said and sat the bowl of soup in front of Fay.

Tim Tim chuckled a little as he shrugged. "of a sort. they don't really need me, they get along perfectly well on their own, and have for years... it's only when things get... heated, that i actually have to step in. it doesn't happen often, but being who they are, they are often picked on by other Fey, or even outright attacked because others don't think they deserve the titles or the powers that they wield. Dresen is more than capable of fighting, but Fay isn't. he's too tender hearted to hurt someone else, even at the cost of his own life. and of course there's the rare times when the two fight with each other. that tends to be very explosive. Dresen is probobly the only person Fay isn't afraid to punch." Tim Tim admitted with a sigh. "i've had to stop those two from nearly killing each other so many times i can't even count that high anymore." he admitted with a small purr as he was patted. he snickered a little to himself as he watched the other leave. "those poor brothers of mine... how ever will they be able to restrain themselves?" Tim Tim mused, looked... well, amused. and it was, very, very hard for Dresen not to burst into Akira's room and molest the living daylights out of him. but he managed. though Fay was pretty disgruntled by the fact that he was still too weak to get a hard on.

"Akira... for future reference." Fay complained, sulking at the other. "the walls are paper thin and i can HEAR you!" he complained, scowling at his limp groin. "stupid thing!" he complained, glaring at his cock. "i'm horny as hell now and i can't even wank off and it's all your fault!" he complained, sulking at Akira. clearly, Fay was grumpy after his nap. Tim Tim was laying at the foot of the bed, just snickering away. clearly he was highly amused by Fay's bitching. "and i don't want Soup!... yes i do..." Fay stated as soon as he got a good smell of it. his earlier annoyance with Akira was forgiven in an instant as he savored his soup, Tim Tim still laying on the end of the bed, snickering away. granted, you couldn't blame Fay for being frustrated. being as horny as the guy was, and being completely incapable of doing anything about it, would drive anyone into being grumpy.

Akira looked up when Fay called his name and blushed bright red "I-I..." he hid his face in his hands, he hadn't realized that they had been able to hear him. He glanced over to Tim Tim, "hush." he mumbled, before looking back to Fay finally, his face still bright red, "U-Um...is there...is there anything I can do for you?" he asked, biting his lip a bit, "And be honest." he said, fidgeting, "I mean, I didn't realize, but...I know you can't be comfortable." he whispered, looking down at his feet. He was hoping that Fay didn't think he was just saying things, he really did mean it. He would do whatever it took to make Fay at the very least a bit more comfortable. He couldn't imagine what it was like for him at the moment. Fay knew that his brother and Akira had messed around and then he heard him moaning and knew what kind of dream that he had given him, so there was no way he wouldn't be horny, and Akira didn't blame him for not being happy about it. He almost went off on Fay for saying he didn't want soup, but once he started to eat it Akira calmed a bit.

He looked over towards the door "Dresen, the food is ready, where are you?" he asked and moved over to the door way "Come on, I figured we could eat with Fay since he can't get out of bed." he called, looking around for Dresen, before shaking his head and going back into the room. "And I mean it Fay...I'll do anything you want me to, as long as you're comfortable, and I would take advantage of it now, because sick and I'm willing to say yes to more things. Not that um...not that I would say no to them.." he frowned, not wanting to make it sound like the only reason he was offering was because Fay was feeling bad, though he did want to make Fay feel better. He bit his lip, knowing it sounded very confusing and like Fay was forcing him but he wasn't at all.

Fay continued to sulk and Tim Tim just kept on snickering. he thought it was funny as hell. "do for me?" Fay asked, blinking a little, looking confused. "no i don't need anything right now." he promised as he sipped on his soup. "this is really really good." he admitted, studying the bowl. "what kind of soup is this? i don't usually eat soup." he admitted. "the stuff they have at restaurants is usually pretty gross." he admitted. "this stuff isn't though, i wonder why that is?" he wondered as he took another sip of the broth, loving the way it warmed up his insides and the outsides. "Dresen's probobly wanking again. i'm sure he heard you too." Fay admitted with a small snicker. now that he wasn't so grouchy, he thought it was pretty funny. Fay blinked at the other as he took another sip from his soup before smirking a little at Akira. "you'd better be more careful about how you offer things. i could take advantage of you." he teased playfully. "besides, i'm already feeling a lot better. my head still hurts like hell, but i can feed myself now!" he admitted happily. "by morning i should be able to get out of bed with a little help." he admitted with a nod. "it'll be nice to take a pee on my own again." he admitted with a grin. "Dresen keeps trying to molest me when he 'helps'... can i have some more soup!?" he asked, holding his empty bowl out to Akira.

"most of his energy has gone towards healing. he's going to need big meals to help him recover... you might as well just bring up the whole pot for him." Tim Tim stated simply. "now that he's feeling well enough to eat, he'll eat you out of house and home. you'd better send Dresen out to get groceries." Tim Tim admitted with a small chuckle. "yeah i can get groceries... and you shouldn't have told Akira i was masturbating! he didn't need to know that!" he complained, sulking. "he feels bad enough about Fay being horny, he doesn't need to feel bad about making me horny too!" he complained with a small sigh as he glanced at his brother, grinning. "hey! you're sitting up all on your own!" he stated happily. "yeah i am! and my skull is almost completely healed too." he admitted, gingerly stroking where the crack was with a wince. "well don't poke at it you idiot!" Dresen complained, taking Fay's hand and smirking as he kissed the knuckles. "i'm going to go for groceries. you're going to need a lot of food tonight and tomorrow. Ki, do you care what i pick up or should i just pick up whatever looks good?" he asked, his head tilted at the other.

Akira chuckled, "I only say things that I mean, Fay." he said after the other told him about offering things. "And it's chicken noodle soup, nothing special." he shrugged and took the bowl about to head back downstairs when Dresen entered the room. He blushed and looked away a bit, not needing to think about him having caused yet another masturbation session. He licked his lips for a second "Um...just...just so you both know, if my door is unlocked...it's a rather welcome invitation." he mumbled, blushing bright red. He started to move back when Dresen asked him if he should just get the things that looked good. "no!" he stopped midstride, "don't you dare!" he said and motioned for the other to follow him "I refuse to have things that 'just look good' in my kitchen." he looked rather determined and headed around his kitchen, filling the bowl with soup again and handing it to Dresen, "bring this to your brother, I'll get a list ready." he said and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, starting to write a lot of things down on the list that he would need for the next week or so.

By the time Dresen came back several drawers and cupboards were open and he was writing like mad along the piece of paper, giving explanations of exactly what he wanted and where it was and what store would have it for the cheapest. "Here." he said after a little while, "Exactly what is on this list." he said, handing it over "I don't mind if you get it somewhere else, but these are the places that will have it for the best price," he said pointing to the right side "This is the area in each store that it's in." he explained and glanced up to Dresen "Got it?" he asked, giving a sheepish smile, "sorry...it's a thing for me."

Fay smiled a little. "well good then, when my cock wakes up, i'll be sure to take advantage of you then." he promised, looking ever so innocent while he did so. "Chicken Noodle?" he asked, blinking at the bowl in his hands. "...weird. most soups have really weird names... like Chowder, and Bullion, and stuff like that..." he admitted wrinkling his nose. "i don't much like any of it." he admitted, slurping down the last noodle. then both him and Dresen stared at him at the open invitation and Dresen whined. "you mean i could have helped!?" he complained, sulking at Akira. "we have to work on your timing. there is such a thing as critical need to know information... and that's one of those critical need to know information's." he pointed out with a small grin before he jumped as he was yelled at. "er... ok then..." he muttered, blinking a little as he followed the other, blinking at the bowl in his hands and then looking at the pot, dumping the soup back into the pot and then just carried the pot up the stairs. Fay would eat the whole pot and probobly still be looking for more.

"exactly?" he asked, studying the list intently. "can i add things to the list?" he asked hopefully. "there are a few things that me and Fay really like. you don't have to eat them of course, and if you're allergic we won't bring them into the house, but could i add Pears, Asparagus, oranges, and sweet potatoes?" he asked, blinking at the other as he examined the rather detailed orders. "wow... you know.. they make medication for this." he pointed out, looking amused. "this is OCD to the max." he admitted with small snicker. "ah well, you wouldn't be you if you didn't have an eye for detail." he admitted with a smile as he perused the list again. "i can pick this stuff up no problem." he promised, flashing Akira a wink as he headed for the door, humming as he did so. Tim Tim following the man. "I want Fish! bring me fish!... hey! are you listening to me!? Dresen! Bring me Fish!" "you're a fox! foxes aren't supposed to eat fish!" "Foxes eat Fish all the time! bring me fish!" "yeah yeah i'll bring you you're nasty fish!" Dresen complained, Tim Tim strutting back to the stairs like a cat who got the cream... well, maybe he WAS. "Come on Akira. i think Fay is bored. and that's never a good thing." Tim Tim admitted simply. "he'll try to get out of bed if we don't find some way of entertaining him."

Akira nodded "Yeah, here." he said and wrote down some of the place where to find those items, "It's not OCD...it's fruggle shopping habits." he mumbled, and gave an apologetic smile. He looked over to Tim Tim and chuckled, "I'll never believe it." he said, shaking his head, "he's supposed to be a fox and acts way more like a cat." he rolled his eyes and headed towards the door with Dresen waving a goodbye before he headed up the stairs with Tim Tim, "Um...I've got some cards?" he tried, "or books?" he offered, "I'm not really used to entertaining anyone." he explained, "Expect for children, and Fay...well...okay, maybe he sort of is like a child." he chuckled and moved into the bedroom, "Tim Tim says I need to find a way to entertain you, I've got cards and books, which would you like? Or do you have anything you would like to do?" he asked.

He moved to sit down on the bed and picked up Tim Tim without much thought and started to pet him, he rather liked having the cat around, it kept his hands busy. "Or perhaps we could just sit and talk or something like that." he said, smiling. "You should tell me about yourself some more." he offered, "After all, I only know the big things now." he chuckled, "I suppose there isn't anything more that you could tell me that would shock me much, now is there?" he asked, "Your allergic to certain chemicals they put in foods, your gay, you sleep around with your brother, and you're a Fey." he counted off on his fingers "Why don't we move onto the things like 'favorite colour' and 'best song ever' type of things?" he smiled, "Whatever you want to do."

Dresen chuckled a little and shook his head. "your funny you know that?" he asked with a sly smile. "i'll get you your stuff, but it's going to be about quality from now on. not how cheep you can get it. after all, you work for us now, and that means we pick up the grocery tabs." he ordered simply. "i'll only buy the freshest ingredients." he assured the other. "because i have my own habits, and i'm not about to stop how picky i am." he admitted as he left, Tim Tim scowling at Akira. "Foxes eat fish too you know!" he complained, pouting at Akira. as much as a cat could pout anyway. "just for that you're NEVER seeing my human form! which is too bad, i'm a hunk!" he stated with a sniff. what a punishment... Tim Tim needed to work on making people feel like they where being punished, or maybe it was just because he was a cat. "Fay is very much like a child." Tim Tim agreed with a small chuckle. "A card game would indeed keep him entertained, though i doubt you have the kind of books that Fay likes to read." Tim Tim admitted. "he's much like a woman, that boy. he likes to read romance novels." Tim Tim admitted with a snicker as Fay scowled at the cat. "there is nothing wrong with my romance novels!" he complained, sulking.

Tim Tim ignored the sulk, he was too busy being pet. "Let's play a card game AND talk!" Fay decided happily. "what games do you know?" he asked with a smile. "do you know how to play Kings int he Corner? Royal Rummy? Cribbage?" he asked, his head tilted at the other. "and anyway, i'm really kind of boring aren't i?" he asked blinking a little. "i don't really have a favorite color, or song... i've never really thought it was important at all." he admitted, scratching his head as he started to absentmindedly shuffle the cards he had grabbed. of course, now he was thinking about it, he realized he didn't really know much about himself either. "hmm... well my favorite fruit is the pear, does that count?" Fay asked with a small grin. "i have no Pain Limit... i suppose that's more of a kink than a fact about myself, huh? lets see... oh! my favorite animal is the Cat, of course." Tim tim smirked. "which is why i am a cat, and not a dog." "Dogs freak me out." Fay complained. "ever since that doberman tried to eat me..." "he wasn't trying to eat you!" Tim Tim complained with a roll of his eyes. "honestly. it was just licking your face Fay. Dogs do that." "well it's gross!" Fay complained with a pout. "and it was TOO trying to eat me!"

Akira chuckled, "Oh no, I'll never get to see the form you don't like being in, woe is me" he said, rolling his eyes. "I do happen to have a few, thank you very much." he said and nodded, watching Fay with the cards. "Hmm, I know Kings in the Corner I think...don't we need more players?" he asked, before listening to the other games, "Um...I can play poker...and go fish, and um...oh, what's the name of that card games, it's like hearts..clubs...spades? Yeah, spades." he said and bit his lip, "War and spit and um...well, that's about it out of two players that I know, unless you are going to play Tim Tim." he said, scratching behind Tim Tim's ear.

"Yes, Fay, pears count." he said and glanced down to Tim Tim as they argued about dogs eating Fay, "A cow tried to eat me once...I think it liked the salt on my hand and decided it wanted more." he laughed, a bit, knowing it sounded a little crazy. He pet Tim Tim a little more, trying to hush him from arguing with Fay, "hush, let him think the dog was trying to eat him. He's sick." he chuckled, "Maybe when he isn't hyped up on drugs, you can convince him otherwise." he shook his head "So, you like pears, don't like dogs, but do like cats, you have no pain limit...what else?" he asked, "come on, silly little things, like any stupid human tricks? er...Fey tricks?" he asked, unsure if anything Fey's did was stupid or useless.

Tim Tim sniffed in disgust and gave the other a sour look before trotting off before snickering a little at the admittance to having a few romance novels. "hmm. i don't know how to play Poker. you'll teach me how to play, i've always wanted to learn!" he admitted with a grin as Tim Tim sighed. "if i must play." he decided, hopping up onto the Table. "just lay my cards face up on the table. i'll use some magic to keep you from seeing my cards." Tim Tim assured them, Fay scowling. "stupid Fox Magic..." he grumbled, sulking a little as he shook his head. "a Cow! yikes! their pretty freaky themselves!" he admitted with a shake of his head. "and i'm NOT hyped up on drugs!" he complained, sulking as Tim Tim snickered. "yes you are." he stated simply as Fay blinked a little at Akira, his head tilted a little. "oh, tricks?... uhm... oh! i can tie a cherry stem in a knot with just my mouth!" he admitted happily. "is that a stupid human trick?" he asked, blinking at the other. "if not, i can tie myself up? that's a skill right? it get's really hard when i have to do the hands, but i've got the trick to it. sometimes, when i'm feeling really horny, i'll tie myself up, and wait for Dresen to come home. he can't resist me when i'm helpless and at his mercy." Fay admitted with a nod as he handed the deck of cards to Akira, thoroughly shuffled.

as Akira dealt the cards and explained the rules, Tim Tim waved his hand over his section of the table. as soon as the card was flipped over, it was blank. giving neither Akira, nor Fay even an inkling as to what cards he had been dealt. being a Cat, Tim Tim would probobly have a very nice poker face too. "ok, so don't let anyone see my cards..." Fay muttered. "don't put any expression on my face..." he muttered. clearly he didn't understand the concept of Poker Face all that well... but he was still loopy, a little bit. so perhaps trying to explain wouldn't work well anyway. "oh! i know a skill! i can paint!" Fay admitted suddenly. "i'm a fairly decent painter. i'll show you sometime. maybe you'll pose for me sometime?" he asked with a smile. "as adorable as you are, you'd make a great model for an Angel or a young prince, maybe even as an adorable maid or a sexy incubus!... yes you'd make a great model.." Fay muttered as he examined his cards intently.

Akira blinked unsure of what Tim Tim was talking about so he just shrugged it off. He chuckled "Yes, tying a cherry stem in a knot with your mouth counts as a stupid human trick." he blinked at the next suggestion and blushed a little bit before nodding "Yeah, that would be a skill I would suppose." he said and started to deal the cards once he was handed them. "It's pretty simple..." he glanced over to Tim Tim and stared at the table. "I...um..." he looked back to Fay and nodded a little, "yeah, that's the first part. Um, here." he said and pulled out a card filled with different combinations, "You have to make these within in a few cards that are drawn and handed out, um...the better combinations you have the better chance you have a winning." he explained, never having to had teach poker before.

With that he drew a couple of cards and passed them out, working on his combinations. He glances up when he mentioned that he could paint, "Really? That would be really cool." he smiled, "I would like to see..." he trailed off when Fay asked him to pose for him. "u-um..." he bit his lip and glanced down to his cards, handing out another set of cards, "I um...okay." he said, "I suppose I could model for you if you wanted me to, I guess just tell me when." he smiled, happy that the other thought he would make a good model. He started to look through his cards and sighed, "I guess it will do." he said and waited for the others to confirm that they wanted to go with that hand.

Fay grinned a little. "well i'm a pretty talented guy then huh!?" he asked happily before taking the card, his head cocked to the side. "oh, so this is a list of the card combos that can win? thanks! i'll share this with Tim." he promised, laying the card down in-between himself and Tim Tim so they could see what card pairings would win and what wouldn't. he examined his cards, moved a few around, and then pondered them intently before discarding two and picking two up, scowling at his cards. he was clearly not very happy with his combination. but what could he do? Tim Tim also discarded two and picked two up, but it was impossible to tell if he liked his cards or not. "i'll have to get my painting things out of storage." Fay admitted. "Dresen has a very nice Talent too. he plays music." Fay admitted with a smile. "he can play the flute, the Violin, and the Piano." he admitted with a nod. "he's got a really good 'inner ear'. i love to paint while he plays. when we where younger, we used to do it every night, like a Family night, even though it was only the two of us. he'd play music, and i'd paint whatever entered my mind. it was peaceful." Fay admitted with a smile. "we'll have to start that again so you can join us. it's nice to just be around each other while we do our own thing. Tim Tim usually reads when we do 'Family Night'." Fay admitted, Tim Tim nodding as Fay sighed and laid his cards out. "i have two pair." two queens and two fours."

Tim Tim smirked as he waved his hand over the deck. "i also have Two Pair. my hand beats Fay's." Tim had two aces, and two jacks. because aces where higher than Fay's Queen, Tim's hand beat Fay's. (at least, i think that's how it works... looked it up on Wikipedia! XDD) "and your cards Akira?" Fay asked curiously. "did you win, or did Tim Tim?" he asked, looking delighted as he wondered who had won. clearly Fay wasn't very competitive. "that's great! you'd make an excellent model! your always so calm, it shouldn't be hard at all for you to pose properly." Fay admitted happily. "most people are squirmy and fidgety, and i can't sketch them out properly because they're always moving. and then they get annoyed when i don't paint them properly. so i don't paint people all that often." he admitted with a sigh.

Akira tilted his head when Fay explained Family Night, he bit his lip and nodded "Sure, I guess I could pose for you or something like that." he said and smiled softly, "Whatever you like, I've never posed before." he explained and blushed when the other told him that he would be a good model. "It sounds like a lot of fun." he glanced at the two pair and nodded, glancing at the next two pair that Tim Tim put out. "Same here, but Fay beats mine." he said and showed his two twos and two fours. "Tim, Tim, wins that round." he explained and smiled. He chuckled as Fay didn't really seem to care who won. "The object is to win Fay." he said and rolled his eyes, "Want to play again?" he asked, taking up the cards and starting to shuffle them again. "Perhaps 21 would be easier for you?" he offered, "It's very easy, start with two cards and then add more until he get as close to or 21 without going over." he explained.

He enjoyed this time with his friends, and soon to be lover. "You make me interested in this modeling thing." he laughed, "stop complimenting me about it until I actually pose for you, thank you." he chuckled and rolled his eyes "Who knows I might be absolutely horrible at it. Depends on how you are having me pose I'm sure. I can't imagine I can hold some positions for hours or anything like that." he smiled, as he continued the shuffle the cards. "We could always add betting to this, makes it a bit more interesting." he explained, handing out the cards again for a normal round of poker. "Most people who are just playing a fun game of poker bet coins or a little bit of cash, and others bet clothes...some people bet favors." he explained, "clothes and favors, I think are the most fun." he smiled.

"don't worry, i usually make my poses something easy." he promised with a small chuckle. "all you have to do is stay still." he promised with a smile. "...to win? oh..." Fay muttered blinking at his cards. "but i'm not all that competitive... isn't it just to have fun?" he asked, blinking as Tim Tim snickered. "Fay doesn't have the drive to actively compete Akira." Tim Tim stated, his tail twitching. "it's better to play a game that's more driven towards amusement, than actual challenge. Twenty One would work just fine." he promised. "shall i be Dealer this time?" the Cat asked, Fay snapping his fingers. "Blackjack! that's what you're talking about! i love Blackjack!" Fay admitted clapping his hands together. "besides, i can tell just by looking at you, i've been painting for a very long time after all." he admitted. "good models have a certain air of calmness and serenity about them. while you are very active and a bit high strung, you are very capable of sitting very calmly for long periods of time." Fay smiled. "but the longest you'll have to sit still for me, is about twenty minutes. i work in stages, so all i have to do is sketch a basic outline of yourself, and then add details from time to time." he promised. "it's the face that's hard." he admitted. "because people always want to smile and frown, and do things with their face when it needs to be kept expressionless, or with a specific emotion." Fay admitted with a shake of his head.

"Betting?" Fay asked, blinking a little. "i don't know how to bet..." he admitted, his head cocked to the side. "what will we bet? i don't have any money on me, i usually use my debit card or my bank cards." he admitted blinking a little. "how do we bet clothes? i'd love to bet clothes!" he admitted. "it's called Strip Poker right?" Tim Tim sighed and rolled his eyes. "i suppose i'll sit this out then. i have no desire to be in human form right now." Tim Tim admitted simply. "i'll play Dealer instead." Fay pouted. "But tim! you're so pretty! how come you hate being in human form so much?" "because i am neither human, nor a human based creature. i hate having fingers and without a tail i can't balance at all! it's horridly disconcerting." "you just need practice! that's all!" Fay complained with a pout. "i am not getting into human form, just so you can watch me strip!"

Akira nodded and nodded "21 it is then." he said and handed the cards over to Tim Tim the moment he said he would be the dealer, not wanting to force him into human form. He chuckled, "Alright, I suppose I'll believe you for now." he said and moved a bit, getting ready "Betting for this is easy, bet a sock or a shirt, depending on how likely you are to win." he explained and waited on Tim Tim to deal the cards. "So you want me to be expressionless sometimes?" he asked, he thought about it and shrugged "Yeah, I could probably do that." he said, as he looked at his cards. He thought about it for a few seconds and shook his head "I'll stay. And bet...a shirt." he said, glancing up to Fay to see what he would do. With a King and a seven he felt like he was going to do really well and if he attempted to take another card he would bust for sure and he knew it.

After a little while he started to laugh, "Man...if Dresen walks in on this..." he said, down to his boxers and one sock, he had lost a couple of rounds, but it didn't really matter to him too much, they were having fun. He just wanted to know what the other brother would think of Fay and him, with various amounts of clothing taken off and a cat dealing cards to them. He glanced up to Fay and eyed the other a little bit, trying to decide if he should bet his boxers or his other sock. He had a five and a seven so he wasn't too sure about hitting for the next card, he could very easily bust at this point. Akira bit his lip and closed his eyes "I'll..bet...my boxers, card." he said, looking over to Tim Tim for his card. He got and ace and bit his lip again, "I'll....stay." he said again and looked up to Fay, waiting for his answer, hoping that it was just enough for him to beat Fay.

Fay grinned a little as he watched Akira, his head tilted a little as he studied Tim Tim, who was dealing the cards using Magic. he sort of just sat there, and the cards moved on their own. it was pretty impressive to watch. "mmm sometimes i need you to be expressionless, so i can get a specific look in my paintings." he admitted simply. "i'll bet my shirt too." he stated with a smile. by the time they got to the point of no return, he was just as bad as Akira. wearing only his underwear... not that it was any better... considering they where pink, had lace on them, and left very little to the imagination. Fay had a very nice package barely hidden underneath those ladies underwear. "i'll bet my panties as well. hit me." he stated to Tim Tim, looking surprisingly serious. he wanted to see Akira naked! "man, if i'd known that all it took was getting someone naked to make Fay actually try to win, i'd have done this years ago." Tim Tim admitted with a smirk. "Hit me." Fay ordered, studying his cards. the card was handed over and Fay wailed. "Noooo!!!!!" he wailed, slapping his cards down. an Ace, a five, a four, a three... and a King. the King had thrown him over. he'd lost. and off came the pretty pink panties and Fay sat on the bed, completely nude, and sulked. "i wanted to see Akira Naked!" he complained just as Dresen walked in and blinked.

"...is that all Fay? here let me help with that." Dresen chirped before anyone could react and he scooped Akira up, stripped off the boxers, and laid him back on the bed in a matter of seconds. "there you go." Fay was grinning like a loon as he openly ogled Akira's body, Tim Tim snickering. "Dresen, they where playing Strip Poker, not playing 'lets molest Akira.'..." "...but i like playing 'Let's molest Akira'..." Dresen complained with a playful pout, Fay giggling as he looked around at all of the discarded clothing. "...you know. i think my cock is starting to wake up. lets have an orgy and find out!" Fay decided, bouncing on the bed and Dresen rolled his eyes. "oh no you don't! you're barely awake as it is! it's time for you to rest." Dresen ordered. "you can talk Akira into an orgy tomorrow morning, so long as you're feeling better." Dresen stated with a smirk. "besides, Akira needs to help me put away all the groceries, i don't know where anything goes yet, and i don't want to put things in the wrong place." Fay whined, and complained, but finally fell asleep once Dresen tucked him in. "strip Poker?" Dresen asked, grinning at Akira. "how naughty. you couldn't have waited for me?" he asked with a snicker. "we'll have to play for kisses and hand jobs next time or something." Tim Tim openly laughed at that.

Akira's eyes barely left Fay's panties the moment that that was all he was wearing. The only time that they left was to look at his cards and make sure that it was what he wanted to do. He chuckled when Fay lost, only to blush bright red as he slipped off the rest of his clothing. He bit his lip and looked away from Fay and towards Dresen, glad that he had come in at just the right moment. At least until he was picked up and stripped. He protested but it was too late, he was sitting on the bed naked and ogled at. He fidgeted and looked at his lap, "H-hush." he mumbled, fidgeting again, "W-what?!" he started and then looked over to Dresen when he said that Fay couldn't have an orgy, until he told him that they would just do it the next day. His face was bright red and he was fidgeting, "Y-yes, groceries!" he said and got up and out of the bed, almost heading outdoors before stopping just at the door turning back around and grabbing his pants and pulling them on and heading back outside as Dresen tucked Fay in.

"He was bored!" he said, "I didn't need him trying to get out of bed or anything like that, so I just went ahead and started playing some poker with him, but he wasn't all that into it. And then I mentioned we could bet to make it a tad more interesting, and he said he had nothing to bet, so I mentioned we could bet clothes or favors or something like that and he mentioned clothing...so yeah...strip poker happened." he blushed, "I-it's not...that...naughty..." he mumbled, looking at the groceries, "W-we what?!" he looked over and blushed even more as he headed into the kitchen and slowly started to put things away making sure everything was in it's place. "I-I guess we could." he mumbled and looked away from the two that were there. "Since apparently we're having an orgy tomorrow, as long as Fay feels okay, that is."

Fay seamed completely oblivious to being ogled, though that was probobly because he couldn't take his eyes off of Akira's perfect stomach and slender hips. Fay smirked just a touch when Akira flushed and Dresen snickered at poor Akira, now naked on the bed. "yes, groceries." Dresen agreed with a small chuckle. "i hope you don't mind, but i got Fay some organic Ice-cream too." he admitted. "i don't like Ice-Cream myself, but Fay loves the stuff." Dresen admitted. "i hadn't known that there where stores around here that carried all natural Icecream." he admitted before he chuckled. "yeah Fay can be incredably stubborn, and he hates being bored. i'll bring over his paints tomarrow, so if he's not feeling well, he won't be so bored." he promised. "they're in storage right now, because some of the stuff is very expensive. we didn't want them to get damaged while we fixed up the house." he admitted with a small sigh. "you don't mind if he paints here do you? he sets up painters plastic on the floor, so you don't have to worry about him staining carpets or floors... but he tends to be very messy and disorganized when he's working on a project..." he paused. "well, it LOOKS disorganized anyway. Fay always has a specific place for everything, though it tends to be scattered all over the place." he admitted. "and it changes depending on which colors he needs at the moment." he admitted before flashing the other a grin.

"and it is too naughty. you must have known Fay could never win. you just wanted to see him naked. for shame Akira, who knew you where so perverted? you could have just asked him though, he would have eagerly stripped for you." Dresen teased, snickering a little as he smirked at the other. "you do realize that Fay only suggested that because you where naked right? he's still a bit high, he probobly won't bring it up again in the morning. if you want to have sex, then have sex, but i don't want you to feel pressured, ok? Me and Fay, we can wait for as long as you need. if you have to, just take us one at a time, that's fine too... we want you to be comfortable in this kind of relationship, and that won't happen if we try to force you into anything." he admitted as he put some cans away, making sure all the labels where facing the same direction as the other cans already there. "if Fay sleeps the rest of the night, he'll be fine in the morning. if he doesn't, then he'll need a nap tomorrow... but for the most part, he'll be out of bed and being his sweet self like always by the time we have breakfast." he promised with a smile. "so there's no need to worry about him anymore."

Back
Top Bottom