Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Neighbors-Princessgumdrop/moon

Dresden and Fay where ever so gleeful at how responsive and eager their partner was. "it's ok. cum all you want. we'll play with orgasm control later." Dresden promised, Fay laughing a little at that. they both let off eager little purring noises as Akira begged, and they wasted no time in getting their beautiful man ready. Fay carefully slipped his tongue inside of Akira, and then his fingers using a mix of pre, spit, and some lube that Dresen had pulled out of seemingly nowhere. then Fay gave them all a show as he prepared himself, moaning eagerly as he fucked himself on three slender fingers, Dresen groaning as he pressed his own cock against Akira's back, rubbing and desperate for relief and release. finally Fay finished with the preparations, since Dresen was too worked up to do it properly himself, and he pulled Akira into a deep, eager kiss as he rubbed their cocks together. when he had lost the pretty panties was a mystery, considering they where now hanging from the bed-knob.

"mmm Akira." Fay moaned as he slithered half off the bed, bracing his forearms on the bed and spreading his legs wide as he arched his back as Dresen snickered. "showoff." he teased his younger brother, Fay just smirking a little, eyes hooded with lust, want, and need. "please. Akira. fuck me." he pleaded, wriggling slightly as Dresen released the contained human with a panting gasp of delight as he slid off the bed to watch from a better angle as Akira fucked Faylin. Faylin, who was doing everything physically possible to get Akira to sink in to the base and give him a right proper fucking without actually pinning Akira to the bed and sinking down on that wonderful cock himself. "Akira, please... i can't stand it... fuck me, fuck me hard, please." Fay whined, squirming on the bed again.

Akira didn't waste any time following Dresen's word, not that his body would have let him anyway. He moaned loudly as the other slipped his tongue inside of him. "Oh god." he gasped as he became hard again, wincing at his sensitive cock was begging for more. He watched Fay play with himself and was forced to only watch and rut into the air as Dresen continued to hold him away from the other. He looked over to Dresen when he heard what Fay said, "I..." he blushed. "I've never...I mean..." he fidgeted as Dresen let him go. He eyed the man before him, he wanted to make the other happy but he was nervous. Akira licked his lips and took a deep breath, "I don't, I don't want to hurt you." he said, looking away, knowing it sounded stupid. He watched helplessly as Dresen moved off the bed, gulping he got up on his knees and moved closer to Fay.

Akira licked his hand before stroking himself a bit and moving over towards Fay. He felt like he was shaking hard, but in reality it was only a little. His heart was pounding for sure. He pressed his cock up against the man's entrance and blushed bright red at the sight. Before he knew it he was pressing against the man and was inside of him. His eyes went wide at the feeling, he couldn't believe how amazing it felt to be inside of someone. He was very hesitant with his thrusts at first though, still unsure if he liked doing this or not. Soon he leaned down, his hair falling in front of his face before he pushed it to the side and kissed the back of his lover's neck. He tried to move a little bit rougher but only managed a few thrusts like that before looking over to Dresen, blushing and looking away.

Back
Top Bottom