Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Neighbors-Princessgumdrop/moon

Dresen smiled a little, well aware that he was being watched very intently as he walked into the bathroom, when he came back out, he resisted the urge to laugh. "Ki? are you alright?" he asked, his head tilted a little as he watched the other. the other licked his lips and Dresen had to work very hard to keep images out of his head. Akira really was simply too adorable. utterly adorable. Dresen couldn't wait to get the boy... well, he wouldn't molest, or rape, or coerce. the very thought sickened him... but he and Fay could seduce, right? yes. they could seduce... granted, they needed to find out Akira's ideas on incest first. being inhuman, they didn't have to worry about genetic 'fuck ups' the way humans did. where they where from, Love was Love, as long as everyone was willing, no one gave a damn... humans where strange that way. honestly, getting all bent out of shape over the color of ones skin or because they loved the same gender. it was simply ridiculous!

he nearly laughed again at the others slip of the tongue and he licked his lips a little as he watched Akira stagger off. he wondered if Akira noticed that there had been no underwear in his bag? apparently not yet. he felt the eyes on him again and he acted, he cursed as he dropped his clothes after a 'stumble. and when he bent down he cursed again as the towel dropped. all on purpose of course, but Akira got a very, very nice view of a Tattoo on Dresen's lower back. a 'tramp stamp' as it was, of a curling vine which was topped with a bloody rose.... not to mention a very nice view of the man's ass itself, taught and firm, a hint of his balls for just a second before Dresen managed to wrestle his towel back into place. yes, no harm in looking.

Akira nodded slowly as he watched the man standing there "Y-yeah." he said, trying to stop his blushing. He had indeed taken notice that there was no underwear in Dresen's bag, and it was the very reason he was trying to leave the room as fast as possible. At least, until he saw the towel drop. He tripped on his way out, biting his lip even more as he saw the tramp stamp on him. He bit his lips even more and as he tripped he bit through a bit. He hissed and started to suck the blood off of his lip before heading off to his bed room. "I um...I'll be in my room if you need anything." he called over his shoulder.

He quickly headed into his room and sat down on his bed, picking up a book and getting comfortable. He looked over to his door before undoing his pants underneath the sheets. He needed a small release from his naughty thoughts of the two brothers. His focus was on Dresen at the moment and his apparent dislike for underwear. He gave a light moan as he tried to focus on his not getting any harder than he already was. He started to read his book, take his thoughts off of the naked man in his house and the thoughts of what a naked brother of his might look like. If the brother had a tattoo as well. Loads of questions flowing through his mind, most of them naughty and inappropriate.

Dresen snickered as Akira fled, shaking his head a little. "i'll be fine i think. you go ahead and orgasm... i mean, rest." he stated, calmly, well aware that Akira would catch onto the words and make everything even worse. this was so much fun, it really was. a shame that Fay wasn't there to enjoy it, but the man was certainly going to be amused once he got home. he finally got dressed once Akira was hidden away and he flopped into his own bed with a small sigh. he preferred the bed closest to the door, while Fay liked to be close to the window. it was perfect for them really. he smirked as he remembered the look on Akira's face when he watched the towel drop and the Tattoo was revealed. he wondered how the other would feel about Faylin's Tattoos? no doubt the poor boy would have an aneurism. he smirked at his ceiling and closed his eyes, intending to indulge himself in some fantasies. he didn't realize he'd fallen asleep until the phone started to ring. "shit... ugh..." he groaned as he realized he had fallen asleep, slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes as he staggered out of the room with a yawn and a stretch.

"Hey Ki... how long did i sleep for?" he asked sluggishly. "i didn't even realize i'd fallen asleep." he complained with a small sigh, shaking his head. "what's up?" he asked, examining the phone. it was the doctor, Fay's doctor to be precise. he was complaining that Fay was becoming a severe disruption and that, where he was out of danger, would they PLEASE come get the nuisance? Dresen just snickered at that and he shook his head a little. Fay hated hospitals, with a passion and he hated even more being trapped in one when he didn't think he needed to be there. being that he was out of danger, he had decided he didn't need to be there, and was now pestering everyone and anyone that he wanted to go home. he was sitting, sulking furiously in his bed when Akira and Dresen arrived. "you left me all alone!" Fay wailed immidiatly upon seeing Dresen. "you KNOW how i feel about hospitals and you weren't HERE!" Dresen grimaced at the shrill tone that Fay was using and sighed. "Fay... you are just fine." he complained, rolling his eyes.

"you are an adult, not a three year old, stop whining like one. now come on, let me help you get dressed, we're going to be staying with Akira for a while." "really? oh fun!" Fay chirped, clearly still fairly high. "it will be like a sleepover... can we share the same sleeping bag?" "no we can't." that started more pouting but Fay wasn't fighting Dresen as the two got Fay dressed. "Akira is here by the way, he's waiting outside while i get you... you just have to wear those, don't you?" "i like them!" Fay whined, sulking. "they're comfortable!" "their women's underwear!" "i LIKE them! they make me feel pretty!" Fay complained and Dresen snorted. "still... pink Lacy underwear Fay? i really don't want to see that." "you don't complain when i wear the dress!" "...your such a gay ass." Dresen complained rather affectionately. "and don't bring up the dress in front of Ki, he might get ideas." "Key? why are we worried about Keys?" "no you idiot. Akira, Ki..." "oooh... he'd look cute in a pair of lacy panties." Dresen snickered. "yes, yes he would... you have to lift your leg if i'm going to put your pants on you dolt." "but i'll tip over!" "that's why i'm holding you." "oh..." well, with the door being cracked just a little, Akira would have heard every word. Faylin was wearing pink lacy panties.

Akira had heard the word orgasm and it did give him plenty of ideas as he was sleeping. He woke up early in the morning, in just enough time to fix himself up before Dresen saw, just how much the word orgasm had gotten to him. He glanced over "Not too late, about 10. What is it?" he asked, and chuckled when he explained to him that Fay was being a nuciance at the hospital. "Why do I get the feeling that is rather normal for him?" he asked and finished getting dressed. He had been in just his jeans when Dresen asked him what time it was. He quickly pulled on a tank top and headed out with Dresen. "I'll...um...wait out here." he said, when he saw that Fay still had to get dressed. He stood by the door and listened to the brothers squabble a bit.

Until his naughty mind took over and he was peaking through the door. It was just glances and he was ashamed for looking, but he heard his name and then the word 'panties.' He blushed a bright red when he saw the panties on Fay and quickly looked away, or at least he tried to. He couldn't help but stare and decided it was safer to keep to himself that he had similar panties laying around his house. He licked his lips and knocked on the door "Um, hello?" he said, sticking his head in, hoping Dresen had just finished fixing Fay up. Another influence for his dreams, thinking of the two touching like that. "The doctors are getting a bit restless out here, what on earth did you do Fay?" he asked. "It sounds like you were trying to burn the building down or something." he chuckled, "though I'm sure that's just a another rumor or something simple paranoia." he smiled.

Dresen nodded at Akira with a small grin. "yeah maybe you better. he's still pretty strung out at the moment." Dresen admitted simply. "no need to get him too excited after all." he muttered with a shake of his head. neither Dresen nor Fay seamed to notice Akira was looking at them, though they where both very aware he was watching them. Faylin had two visible Tattoos. a large dream catcher on his hip and leg, the thing reaching from hip to knee. the other was a curling green vine on the opposite ankle. they where very well done, that was for sure. Fay grumbled as he was pulled and pushed and forcefully dressed, he was just glad that he got to leave. "i threw my pudding cup at them! they where TOUCHING me!" Fay protested. "they're PERVERTS! naughty naughty perverts!" Fay wailed and Dresen sighed. "fay... they are doctors.,.. they are SUPPOSED to touch you!" "are not!" Fay complained, sulking. "he also threw his breakfast tray, his lamp, the alarm clock, pieces of crumpled up paper, a pencil, and a bag of fluid at us." one of the doctors stated, sounding more amused than anything else. clearly most of them just assumed that this was the work of the pain killers. "and yes... he did try to set fire to something. with two pencils actually, and a lighter. he nearly set his curtains on fire." Fay just cackled and Dresen groaned.

finally Fay was fully dressed and strapped into a wheelchair so he wouldn't do something stupid. like try to get up. or try to throw something else. "am i going to have to muzzle you?" "i won't bite!" Fay protested and Dresen gave him a look. ".... well... i wouldn't have bitten very hard..." "that's what you said last time. and i ended up getting three stitches and a rabies shot!" "...." Fay just cackled again and Dresen groaned. "god i hate you when your on pain killers.... gods above i hate you." he complained, wrapping a handkerchief around the others mouth so he wouldn't bite anyone. "don't worry Ki. he won't attack anyone once he's out of the hospital." he promised. "it's just getting him out of the hospital that's hard." the doctors widely cleared off and they must have spread the word because they encountered no doctors or nurses, and true to his word, Fay immidiatly calmed into a doze once they where out of the hospital.

Akira was apologizing to the doctors as the passed, giving a little bow and then thanking them for all they had done. "I'm not worried about him attacking anyone." he said, though clearly he was. He moved over towards the door of the car and opened it for Fay and Dresen, so they could get out of the place quicker. As they continued on home he glanced back to Fay every once in a while just to make sure he was all right. "He seems so sweet when he's sleeping." he whispered to Dresen. As they headed home he helped Dresen with Fay, helping him get him into the house and into the bed. "I hope this is good enough," he said quietly to Fay, "If you need anything just ask." he said, "I'm going to make us all some lunch." he explained before heading off real quick to the kitchen to start cooking.

In the kitchen he started to blush a bit as he thought about the tattoos he saw and the way the two were holding each other in the hospital. Akira blushed a bit more as he finished up the tuna noodle, scooping out enough for three people and placing it into bowls before heading back towards the bedroom "I don't know if you two like tuna, but...I made some tuna noodle, all the stuff is from the left overs that you left here from the last time." he explained and handed a bowl to each of the boys, "I hope you like tuna...if you don't I'll make something else for you." he chuckled a bit awkwardly "Sorry, I'm not exactly used to guests, I haven't had any in a very long time." he smiled softly.

Dresen snorted a little. "i am. Fay hates doctors." he grumbled. "it's... irrational." he admitted, shaking his head a little. "he's always been like this though, ever since mother died." he admitted with a sigh. "i think he blames the doctors for not being able to save her... and then of course there was... but... i better not say anything, i don't want to wake up with my balls missing after all." he admitted, making a face. "Faylin is harmless unless you really piss him off... he tends to find revenge in the most... interesting of ways. i woke up painted bright blue once. and it wouldn't wash off. i was called 'Smurfy' for weeks! all because i stole his birthday cake the vindictive little bastard." he grumbled as he carefully loaded Fay into the car, who grumbled but didn't wake up. "he's sweet normally." Dresen admitted with a smile. "he's kind of like a child. he throws a few temper tantrums, but he's usually very adorable." he admitted as he picked his brother up and carried him inside, Faylin smiling at Akira as he was carefully settled on the bed. "i love it!" Fay muttered happily. "i get the bed by the window, and i get a bed, and i'm not around slimy, sadistic, nasty doctors! who are perverts." he stated with a nod. Dresen snorting a little.

Dresen smiled as he watched Akira walk away and snickered a little as he glanced at Fay who was examining his fingers very intently. "Dresen!" "what?" "i can see my fingernails growing!" "oh good lord..." and that was what Akira walked into when he came back, was Faylin trying to convince Dresen to watch his fingernails grow with him. "Tuna? you know i don't think i've ever had Tuna." Dresen admitted as he set his bowl down and snatched Faylin's away from him before the hopped up man did something stupid with the noodles and Tuna. "i'm going to have to feed you, aren't i?" Dresen demanded, scowling at Faylin who simply opened his mouth. "...i thought so." Dresen muttered as he stuffed a spoonful of Tuna into Faylin's mouth, who chewed slowly, eyes narrowed as he contemplated the taste while Dresen had a few bites of his own, his eyes lighting up. "oh this is delicious!" he stated, staring at his noodles and Tuna. "Tuna is delicious!" he stated, pleased when Faylin got annoyed with waiting and took his own bowl and fed himself. he only manged three bites before he got too tired to hold his bowl and Dresen took over feeding him again. it was almost sensual, the way they did it, Fay's lips lingered on the spoon, and Dresen almost seamed to tease Fay with the spoon, sliding it against the others lips before sliding it in. as if they where teasing each other.

Akira watched the two for a bit before going to eating his own noodles until Dresen and Faylin mentioned how good it was. "Thanks." he smiled softly and was about to go back to eating until he saw how Dresen was feeding Fay. He tried so hard not to lick his lips at the sight. He fidgeted in his seat, thinking it had to just be a trick of his mind, that there was no way that they could be eating like that. He looked down to his bowl and continued to eat slowly. "I'm happy you like it." he said, "It's nice to have someone who likes my food." he whispered, "I don't usually have people to eat me..my food." he said, trying to keep the blush down from his hopefully not so noticeable screw up. "I'm finding it rather nice having guests here. Even if one is too doped up to really understand that he's even here." he laughed.

As he continued eating he started to give a verbal run down of the house, explaining where everything was in the kitchen, just in case. He knew neither of them would probably remember what he was saying, but he was going to give it a shot anyway. "Also, if you ever need anything just ask. Like, if you would like me to go get either of you anything special, just let me know." he said, smiling softly, "Might as well get started on my new job properly." he said, glancing over to Dresen, smirking a little bit. "If that's okay with you anyway, Faylin." he asked, "I-I um, decided that as long as you two are okay with it, that I would love to be your secretary."

Dresen smiled at Akira, oh so pleased with the way the other was reacting. Fay was just naturally a flirt, and he loved to flirt with Dresen. even hopped up on drugs, or even because he was hopped up on drugs, Fay was hornier than all blazes. thankfully, those tight panties of his restricted any hard ons, so Akira wouldn't notice them unless he actually touched Faylin down there. Dresen barely restrained a smirk when Akira commented on them 'eating him' but Faylin was too busy with the food to notice. "oh Faylin knows where he is and who he is with, he's just too doped up to really care." he admitted with a small chuckle. "he basically has no self control right now... you know that little voice in your head that tells you not to say or do something? yeah Fay's just got locked up, tied down, gagged and blindfolded, and then shoved into a closet. he has no 'sensor' so he just blurts out anything that pops into his head and does whatever he things is fun at the moment... Fay you can't take your pants off." "but their tiiiight." Fay whined. "i don't like laying in bed with my pants on." he whined pathetically as he squirmed on the bed. "i'll strip you down later. now finish your lunch and then you can take a nap."

Fay pouted, but stopped trying to shove his pants off and opened his mouth for more. "i want ice-cream!" "you can't have ice-cream." "then i want Peeps." "you can't have Peeps. they aren't in stores right now." "...can i have a cookie?" "...we'll see." Dresen promised, looking oh so amused as Fay clapped his hands. "Akira is our Secretary! i'm going to do naughty things to... mmmph..." Dresen snickered as he shoved a spoonful of tuna into Fay's mouth. "you are NOT going to bend Akira over the desk, nor are you going to force him into a tiny skirt, nor are you going to soak him with a water gun and take pictures of him... and you complain about the doctors being perverts." "they ARE!" he whined, sulking pathetically as Dresen snickered and shook his head. "just go to sleep Fay." "won't!" yet no matter how he complained that he wasn't tired, five minutes later he was completely out cold and Dresen was finishing off his own meal. "sorry about that Ki..."

Akira nodded "yeah-yeah, okay." he said, and his eyes instantly went to Fay as he attempted to strip. He blushed moments later when Dresen said that he would strip him down. Words popping into his mind about them stripping him. He bit his lip and looked away from the two men, until Fay asked about a cookie, "I can make some." he said, smiling at Fay softly, "If you want me to that is." he said, "What kind do you want?" he asked, before the other went on about him working for them and Fay doing naughty things to him. He would have been fine until Dresen started giving examples of naughty things, things that he knew would be playing over and over in his head that very night. He nearly choked on his tuna noodles, as the examples kept coming. He caught himself and he licked his lips, showing that he was indeed alright.

Once Faylin was asleep he looked over to Dresen, "b-bend me o-over, huh?" he asked, his face bright red, "I-I know he has a crush on me..." he bit his lips and looked down towards his lap, "b-but tha-that was coming from you. And don't you try to say it was just you anticipating what he was thinking, that was coming from you." he stated and blushed even brighter "You...you have a crush on me too, don't you?" he asked. "You both...you both want to..." his voice became a bit nervous, thought he was very much okay with what was being suggested, even if most of what Dresen had said embarrased him to no end. "You both want to do all those things to me...don't you?" he asked, biting his lip a bit more, starting to chew on it. A very bad habit he had always had, when he was nervous.

Dresen chuckled a little as Faylin got about as excited as a puppy. "i want sugar cookies! no... Chocolate chip!" he demanded before pondering. "hmmm..." "he'll want oatmeal with chocolate chip. he loves oatmeal cookies." "no i don't! that's YOUR Favorite!" Faylin whined, Dresen snickering a little as Fay complained about his big brother being 'cruel'. Dresen glanced over at Akira once Fay fell asleep and his eyes glittered with laughter. "oh yes. bend you over, drag you into the shower, tie you up, tons of things." he admitted with a smile. "and of course i have a crush... well no, it's not a crush... it's more an infatuation. a deep desire to know every inch of your body and soul." he admitted with a small chuckle. "honestly i'm surprised it took you this long to notice, i have been flirting with you for some time." he admitted. "granted, i was doing it as subtly as possible because i didn't realize you where gay, but now that i know... i do intend on seducing you as much as possible." he admitted with a small chuckle. "of course, if you tell us to stop, we will. we don't much like rape, in any form."

he smirked at the other a little and then leaned closer to his brother, stroking Fay's cheeks. "we both desire you very much Akira. we've been alone for a very long time." he admitted, pressing a small kiss to his brother's neck, although his eyes where fixed on Akira as Fay sighed and tipped his head out of the way. reacting to the kiss, even though he was asleep. "we do it together, but it wasn't until now that we found someone we'd like to share." he admitted with a smile. "Fay and i... we decided when we first discovered out... attraction to one another, that we wouldn't take other lovers until we could both find one we could agree upon. your the first person who we both liked at the same time." he admitted, his head tilted. "i imagine you find that very strange... even disgusting, but you have to admit... it's enthralling isn't it? the thought of me and Fay, touching each other, kissing, fucking." he smirked a little. "i can even tell you where all four of Fay's Tattoo's are..." wait, four? Akira had only seen two, so where was the other two?

Akira chuckled "I suppose I can make a batch of all of those, it seems they'll be eaten in due time." he said. As Dresen admitted to their infatuation with him he blushed even more, looking down at his lap even more, fidgeting as more examples came to him. "I-It's....different." he said, choosing his words carefully. He had to admit it was a bit disgusting but at the same time Dresen was right, it was incredibly hot to him. He wanted to see what it was like and both of them looked so lovingly at each other. "So..you want...you want to share me?" he asked, glancing up to Dresen and then looking over to Fay, to watch him react to Dresen's kiss. He found that he wanted it, he wanted to be kissed by both of them, to be touched by both of them.

At the word 'tattoos' he glanced up and blushed "wh-where?" he asked, biting his lip, images of the two brothers fucking each other flashing through his mind. His pants started to get tight and he fidgeted where he sat. "I only saw two." he said, and then quickly covered his mouth, remembering that he wasn't supposed to have seen any tattoos, not even the one that Dresen had on his lower back. "I-I mean....I um..." he bit his lip. He fidgeted in his seat more, "I wasn't looking?" he tried, knowing he had been caught by Dresen. He looked over to Faylin "Sorry?" he tried, giving a soft smile, hoping that it would keep him out of trouble.

Dresen chuckled a little and nodded. "i'll help you make them." he promised with a smile. "he likes chocolate chip and i like oatmeal." he admitted simply. "but neither of us knows how to make cookies, so we have to get what we can from stores and stuff." he admitted with a nod before smirking as the other fidgeted. it was more than different... well to humans anyway. "in a sense, yes. more than that, we want you to be a part of our family." he admitted simply. "it's not so much sharing, your not a toy after all. but we do both want to be able to show you the affection and the desire that you deserve." he admitted with a small chuckle. "we're so similar, you and us... it just seams right that you would fit in with us so well. like the missing piece to our puzzle." he smirked even more at the others reaction to the Tattoos and laughed loudly at Akira's comment. only saw two huh? "the Vine and the Dream catcher right?" Dresen asked with a smirk. "i knew you where watching, i knew you couldn't resist." he teased with a grin.

Faylin was, astonishingly, still sleeping and Dresen smiled fondly at the other. "he must be exaughsted." he muttered, gently stroking Fay's hair. "the doctors said he'd be pretty helpless for several days to a few weeks..." he admitted. "come on, let's let him sleep." he ordered softly. he led the way down to the living room and grinned. "and just so you know, Fay has a tribal Fox head on the same hip as the Vine, and a Goddess symbol on that spot just above his cock." he admitted. "he keeps himself shaved too, just in case you wanted to know." he teased as he settled himself onto the couch. "now, just so you know, you can tell us to fuck off. we won't mind in the least." he promised the other. "like i said, if you don't want us, we won't force ourselves onto you. you have a job with our company no matter what you decide. it might not be working directly with us, depending on how you feel about that. but you'll have a week or two of paid vacation so you can see your brother, no matter where your positioned." he promised the other. "and if you decide you want to try it, you can back out at any time. we won't hold you against your will."

Akira's face was beat red for a while, "W-Well, I heard my name..so I-I looked and then I saw...I saw you two and I..um..yeah." he finally gave up explaining what had happened and just agreed with Dresen. "Yeah, okay." he said and got up, following Dresen out. He sat down on the couch and glanced back to the room. "O-oh." he said, blushing again at the description of where the tattoo's were."I-I wasn't curious." he started out, though the look on his face said otherwise. If Dresen kept going his pants were going to get rather tight, so he was happy that Dresen moved onto another part of the subject. "Do you have any others, tattoos, I mean?" he asked, again covering his mouth before he closed his eyes and just gave up. "I..." he sighed, "I guess it's pretty clear that I'm not going to tell you to go away." he said, biting his lip. He looked down at his lap and moved his hands a bit, trying to cover how tight his pants were starting to get. "An-anyway, um...why don't we get started on those cookies. That way he'll have them when he wakes up."

Akira quickly got up and made a beeline for the kitchen, grabbing supplies to make two different batches of cookies as he went. Once he had them all out he started to work on the oatmeal first, that way if Fay woke up a little later, the chocolate chips would be nice and warm. "H-here." he said and handed Dresen a bowl that had some ingredients in them, "Stir that." he said as he went about making up another bowl of ingredients, "Once those are smooth as you can get them, add these and stir more." he explained, as he worked on the chocolate chip cookies' batter. He worked quickly and hummed as he went, focused on what he was doing rather than what was going on about him.

he chuckled a little and nodded. "anyone would be curious." he admitted with a grin. "and you're a terrible liar." he snickered a little and watched the other with an impish grin. "nope, just the one." he admitted simply. "thought i was thinking of getting another one." he admitted. "maybe you could help me pick it out?" he offered with a small chuckle as he watched the other 'give in'. "i'm glad your not going to send us away. i've grown very accustomed to having you around." he admitted. "i would feel a bit lost without you." he admitted as he stood up and nodded. "yes, making Cookies is a great idea. i have a bit of a craving for something..." here his eyes lingered over Akira. "sweet." this was so much fun, and Akira looked soooo cute with his face red like that. still, he behaved himself in the kitchen as he picked up the bowl and spoon and started to stir with small grunts of effort. it was pretty obvious he'd never made cookies before in his life. he had ingredients all over himself by the time he'd mixed the two bowls together and he was glaring at the offending cookie dough as if it was the cookies fault. he did wipe a small bit of dough off the rim and ran his tongue along the digit, slowly, sensually, tasting the batter.

"mmm, delicious." he muttered happily, his eyes flicking over to Akira. Dresen looked rather cute with egg and flour in his hair and cookie doe stuck to his cheek. how he'd gotten part of the batter in his hair, he wouldn't ever say, but he looked cute anyway. it was a weird look for dresen, usually Fay was the one who looked 'cute'. "you have a bit of flour, just here." Dresen muttered, leaning forward and gently running his tongue along the others cheek, licking up flour that wasn't really there. "all better." Dresen stated with a smug little look as he turned his attention back to his oatmeal cookies. "now what?"

Akira glanced over from time to time when he heard the grunts. It was the first time he had ever had trouble with paying attention to his baking. Usually when he was baking he was oblivious, but with Dresen in there, his mind was so many other places. Did Dresen really have to tease the finger like that. It almost got a groan out of Akira as he watched out of the corner of his eye. By the time that Dresen looked over he was looking back at the batter, a little too much attention thrown into it. "Hmm?" he asked and looked over only to get a tongue ran across his cheek. He blushed bright red and couldn't take his eyes away. "S-sure." he said and fidgeted a bit in hopes that it would help his pants become a little more loose, it didn't. He bit his lip and looked back at the cookies, "well, I usually kneed the dough at this point." he said, though his face looked like he wanted those hands to kneed something else. "It's it's um...simple, just put the dough on the table with some flour and then um...here like this." he said, finding he was having a hard time explaining it.

He grabbed some flour and spread it all over the table before taking his and Dresen's dough and dumping it onto the table. "Like...like this." he said, stumbling over his words as his mind drifted to other places when he wanted it to focus on the dough. It was the bending over comment from earlier that was getting to him. As he had to bend a bit to get the kneeding pressure that he wanted. Akira looked over to Dresen and then over to the oatmeal dough, "Kay? It's not that hard." he explained and continued to press his hands into the dough "Get your hands in the flour before you kneed it, or else it will be sticky." he said, blushing rather randomly as his brain took the phrase the wrong way.

he blinked at the other and smiled as he saw the new blush. eventually Akira was going to crack, maybe he'd better back off before he drove the poor boy insane? "knead the dough?" he asked, looking completely baffled as he watched Akira, his head cocked to the side, fighting back the smirk that wanted to break across his face. Akira was so horny he could practically taste it. he watched the others fingers intently, and imagined how it would look to see Akira's fingers on Fay, twisting inside his younger brother, working the flesh of his cock like it was cookie dough to be kneaded. he nearly moaned as he watched those slender fingers working the cookie dough. he mimicked the others motions, throwing flour onto the table. "i thought you only needed to do this to bread and stuff?" he asked curiously. "i don't remember anyone talking about kneading cookie dough..." he admitted, looking over at the other before he winced.

"er... that warning came late Akira..." he complained as he lifted his un-floured hands from the cookie dough, which was sticking to him like glue. "oh yuck..." he grumbled, glaring at the Cookie Dough again. "...i don't like making cookies..." he grumbled, shaking his head as he tried to scrape his fingers clean. when that failed he started licking them clean instead, sucking on his fingers and hands and using his teath to nibble now and again. at the moment he was too annoyed to realize just how sensual it looked, what he was doing to himself. his tongue curled around the digits and across the palm before he tried to nibble them clean, glancing at Akira once he realized the other was still and silent. "...are you alright?"

"Well, normally yes, but I just like doing it. It gets your oils into the cookies, which I think always makes it taste better. But you can judge." he said and glanced over Holden and chuckled a bit "Here let me h-" he started until Holden decided to go about licking his hands. He bit his lip and fidgeted slightly until his body came to a hold, he couldn't stand it anymore. His cock was craving to be touched by those spit soaked hands. It was pressing up against his jeans, they were so tight now and he kept his hands on the table, but his eyes were locked onto Holden's hands and mouth. When he was asked if he was alright he blushed "Y-y-yeah." he said, though it came out more like a moan. He quickly covered his mouth, getting flour everywhere from the sudden movement. "Oh-Oh, sorry." he said, though it gave him the perfect excuse to get out of the kitchen "I-I need to take a shower." he mumbled and was about to start moving, when his cock brushed up against his jeans again, he let out a small gasp and licked his lips.

He wanted Dresen so badly at that very moment. He couldn't help it, Dresen had kept flirting with him and sucking on his own fingers and nipping at them. All Akira could think of was that mouth and those hands. He wanted them. He moved to step forward again, to walk past Dresen but he only made it a few steps before having to cover his jeans, noticing the buldge in his pants, which only made it worse with all the flour he had on his hands. He glanced up to Dresen, knowing that there was no way of him not knowing "I...um..." he blushed and looked away, "God...I must look like a huge perv to you." he mumbled.

he blinked a little. "my oils?" he looked at the cookie dough and then back at Akira. "... that sounds kind of gross." he admitted, looking vaguely baffled and grossed out. "but, i suppose baking them kills any germs right?" he mused, his head tilted a little as he studied the cookie dough. he paused at the cleaning of his hands at the moan and suddenly understood that Akira had reached the breaking point and he smirked a little, his head tilted a little. "a shower? but we haven't made the cookies yet." he complained, "you'll only get messy again afterwords, finish the cookies first and then take a shower." he stated calmly watching Akira walk past him he wrapped his arms around the others chest, hugging him from behind as he chuckled. "i'm sorry Akira, i didn't realize what i was doing." he muttered. "i didn't realize how i must have looked." one hand slid lower and gently cupped Akira's crotch. "mmm, you don't look like a pervert at all... especially when i AM a pervert." he admitted, pressing a small kiss to the others neck. "let me help you with this. it's my fault after all." he murmured with a smile as he gently squeezed and then rubbed.

"my, so hard... i must have been teasing you for longer than i thought." he murmured. "i was flirting of course, i enjoy that, but i didn't mean to be a tease." he admitted, his hand gently unbuttoning Akira's pants, giving him all the time on the world to protest or pull away as he slowly pulled down the Zipper, his teeth gently nibbling at Akira's earlobe. "your skin is so soft Ki." he mumbled with a smile. "and you're so warm." he murmured. "Fay is going to be annoyed with me." he admitted. "i'm going to have your first orgasm." he admitted with a small chuckle. "so i'll let him have the first Kiss. ok?" he asked, his hand reaching into the others pants and gripping the hard flesh, slowly pulling it out of the restricting underwear and into open air, stroking it with slow, gentle, agonizing strokes. "you have such a pretty cock Akira... i wonder how it would look with Fay's lips wrapped around it? he loves to suck cock you know. and he's so good at it too." Dresen murmured with a grin. "he can't decide though... if your a Top, or a Bottom?" he mused. "Fay is a switch, he likes it either way." he admitted with a grin. "what about you? do you like to be on top? on bottom? i wonder what your wildest fantasy is?"

Akira chuckled "The baking does kill the germs...it's like...um...did you ever see your mom cook with her hands? And she say something like 'I'm making it with love' I guess I kind of always took that a bit literally." he explained "I don't know, all I know is I cook without doing this and it tastes very different, and in my opinion not very good." he shrugged. He was very quick to explain before he wanted to head to the shower, but as Dresen's arms wrapped around him he bit his lip "D-dresen..." he started, "please." Akira started until he felt the rub "Dresen." he gave with a small gasp. His body moved a bit into the hand, though it pulled right back. Akira attempting to keep his body under control.

He knew he had time to protest, Dresen was giving him forever to protest, but his mouth wouldn't form the words, his brain wouldn't let him. Not that he wanted Dresen to stop. He moved his head a bit, letting Dresen nibble at his earlobe a bit more. "Wh-what?" he asked, when Dresen explained that Fay would be annoyed with him, he looked a bit confused, only to turn bright red moments later. "Dresen." he moaned. "Don't...Don't say things like that" he murmured, though to nothing in particular.

When Dresen finally asked whether he was a top or a bottom he blushed even more "b-b-bottom." he whispered, blushing even harder when he was asked about his wildest fantasy "Not telling." he mumbled, giving a soft moan as he felt a slight peak in his cock. His orgasm was making it's way to where it needed to be and he could feel it "Oh god, Dresen." he whispered, his legs starting to give out a bit. He kind of wanted it, Dresen's cock, inside of him, but he wouldn't say so, he also wanted his first time with them like that to be all three of them together, not just one or the other.

Dresen smiled a little. "mom did work a lot with her hands, yeah." he agreed smiling a little. "but she always used to smack out hands when we put our fingers in the food." he admitted with a smirk. "i always wondered why her food tasted better than everyone elses." he admitted before catching Akira in his arms. he smirked a little at the others gasping plead and the way Akira's body arched into the contact. the other was so warm and perfect, so soft and wonderful. "your so adorable when you blush Akira." he murmured playfully. "all red cheeked and innocent looking. it makes it so hard not to defile you." he teased playfully as he nuzzled the others neck and gripped just a little harder, stroking just a little faster. "your so sweet Akira." he mumbled happily before smirking at the announcement. "a Bottom hmm? Fay will be happy. he's not got a lot of chances to be a Top." he admitted nibbling on the others ear and neck, playing with Akira and his Libido. he licked his own lips when Akira cried out, and he felt the others knees giving out, so he carefully lowered them bot the the floor,still holding Akira tight to his body as he stroked and rubbed, but now they wouldn't have to worry about falling.

"Are you close?" Dresen asked, his voice a seductive whisper. "you're trembling so." he teased, his hand speeding up again. "you're like a rabbit, straining to be free and your heart thumping so wildly, wanting to be free, wanting that single release." he whispered. "i'm going to make you Cum, Akira. and i want you to scream my name when you do it." he ordered, a smug little smirk on his lips as his fingers touched, stroked, rubbed, and jerked Akira's cock over and over again while a single, wet finger pressed tight against Akira's ass, and slowly slipped in and wiggled around, looking for that sweet little 'button' that would shatter Akira's world. his finger stroked Akira's prostate, and his finger's brushed Akira's balls, and Dresen knew that Akira couldn't resist such pleasure. he continued to touch and stroke the cock, and press and rub the prostate, even as Akira came, milking out the Orgasm until Akira was practically limp and helpless in his arms. "you look gorgeous when you Cum." he teased with a sly grin. "are you alright?"

Akira moaned as Dresen sped up his hand. "Oh god..." he mumbled, the nibbles to his ear and neck were getting to him. Before he knew it they were on the floor and he was arching even more into the touches, gasping when felt the finger push inside of him. The more and more that Dresen played with him the hotter and hotter Akira got until his body could take no more. He came can cried out Dresen's name, repeating it over and over again until he felt limp in his arms. He blushed a bit and nodded "Yes..." he whispered, closing his eyes trying to steady his head before he dared to try and get up. He moved over slowly and looked over to Dresen, "I um..." he bit his lip "Do I need to help you with anything?" he asked, honestly wanting to help Dresen with anything. "I could return the favor." he whispered, blushing and looking away. He might have done things like this before but he had never asked to do them. He glanced towards the hall where Fay would have to come from if he had heard anything and wanted to check it out. He was half worried that Fay had heard them. He didn't want Fay to think that he had chosen Dresen over him. He hadn't not in the slightest. He wanted both.

He glanced up towards the table that they had made the cookies "Perhaps...perhaps I should actually take the shower." he said softly, "I'm pretty messy now." he said, though he was waiting for Dresen to let him know whether or not he wanted Akira to return the favor of pleasure to him. He looked back to Dresen, with a small hint of a smirk on his lips, just barely there. "At least the cookies don't have any extra milk in them." he chuckled, "I don't think that would taste very good." he said, his words those of a man who clearly had a dirty mind, but the tone of them suggested he didn't let that dirty mind out enough, perhaps his wildest fantasy would work it's way out of him if the brothers waited long enough.

he smirked. "there is no God here. say my name instead." he ordered playfully. he watched the other cum with intense eyes and he chuckled a little as he went limp, shaking his head a little. "you don't need to. i might go up and... service Fay." he admitted with a smile. "i'd rather do the more intense things with all three of us." he admitted. "i got a little carried away... but i can't really blame myself, it's all your fault for looking so debauched and innocent anyway." he grumbled playfully with a smile. "go on and take a shower." he ordered gently, laying a kiss to the others forehead. "i'll entertain fay, if he's even awake." he stated with a smile as he glanced at he cookie dough and then at his hand, which still had a bit of Cum splashed across it. he looked at Akira, a sly grin on his lips as he lifted his hand and slowly licked every trace of Akira off of his fingers and palm. "mmm you taste lovely." he teased with a small snicker. clearly the other was as 'nasty' as he and Fay was, he was just repressed that was all. he and Fay would be able to bring that out.

he shooed Akira tot he showers and rejoined Fay in the bedroom, but the man was still sleeping so Dresen didn't get any pleasure for himself. not that he cared. he could pleasure himself later, to the image of watching Akira' come completely undone. pun intended. he smirked a little as he rejoined Akira in the kitchen and this time the making of the cookies passed without incident, mostly because Dresen didn't want a pissed off Fay demanding cookies that weren't done yet. at one point, Tim Tim had made his way over, his long tail flicking, clearly annoyed at having been forgotten. as expected, the first thing Fay did upon waking was ask if the cookies where done and if Dresen had molested Akira yet? Dresen had to snicker at that, well aware that Akira would no doubt be bright red by the offhanded comment that Dresen just couldn't 'keep his hands clean' and couldn't 'stop touching people.'

Akira watched Dresen lick him off of his fingers and gulped, his eyes stuck on the hand before he came back to his senses. Soon he was up and leaving the room, trying hard not to get hard again just from watching the other lick his cum off of his hand. He wanted to do a bit more, but would follow direction anyway. He stood in the shower for a little bit, washing himself off and then turning it to a slightly cold water, hoping that he would calm down a bit more than he had already. It seemed to work and he dried off, slipping on an over sized t-shirt and boxers before heading out to the kitchen. He went back to working with the cookies and placing them on the baking sheet so he could put them in the oven. He glanced over to Dresen when he came into the kitchen and smiled softly. "Is Fay up?" he asked.

As they waited for Fay to get up he started to clean up the area and glanced down at Tim Tim when he came in. "Poor thing, you just get ignored don't you?" he said and leaned down to pet the cat playing with him for a little while. "Do the big mean brothers not play with you?" he asked, messing with the cats ears a little, but gently. Once the cat went on his merry way and he heard Fay calling he brought some in, nearly dropping the tray as he turned bright red "C-c-c-cookies are done." he said and handed Fay a cookie, hoping that Fay might still be a bit delusional and not notice his bright red skin as he thought about what had just happened in the kitchen.

Dresen snickered a little as he watched the other gulp but didn't do anything more. no need to make the poor boy pass out or something after all. Dresen offered the other a smile when he came back down, his eyes examining the rather adorable Akira. outfits like that should be made illegal! it was hard to control himself as he shook his head. "no he's still asleep. the doctors said he'd be spending a lot of his time asleep, something about mental healing and something else, i wasn't paying attention, they use too many big words that don't make sense." he grumbled in annoyance. "you'll know he's recovering when he stops sleeping all the time and starts bitching about being bored." he admitted with a small smile. "he hates being bedridden. almost as much as he hates doctors." he admitted with a grin before rolling his eyes as Tim Tim mewled and whined and complained very loudly, happily leaning into every little touch that Akira gave him. "Attention whore." Dresen complained, smirking at the cat who only mewled rather playfully.

"Cookies!" Fay declared happily, beaming at Akira. "Thanks Akira!" he paused at the blush and then a sly grin stretched his lips. "oh, i see how it is." he smirked at Akira. "you did naughty things with my brother." he teased, smirking as he took a cookie and Dresen chuckled. "i'm glad to see those pain pills wore off." "yeah for now. i only have a little headache at the moment but i have a feeling i'm going to need more in a few hours." Fay admitted, wincing as he stroked his head. "i forgot how much damage a simple rock can do." he admitted sighing a little. "are you going to lecture me?" "of course not. for once, it wasn't your fault that you got beat up." "i didn't get beat up! it was just the one stupid kid! i honestly don't think they meant to throw the rock at me. i think i scared th..." "don't you DARE make excuses for them Faylin!" Dresen hissed and Faylin shrugged. "in any case... what happened with the house? you said you did something?" "i told the villagers that we where going to completely tear it down." "...did we?" "no, they all signed a letter asking me not to. the idiots." Faylin smirked a little. "good, i love that old house!" he admitted as he munched on his cookie. "these are delicious Akira! did you add something... 'special' to them?" Fay asked, curling his tongue as he said that one word, making it sound naughty and sexual.

Back
Top Bottom