Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Overneath the Path of Misinterpretation (Alvis Alendran&Malicious Lullaby)

Her hopes were dashed until he finished what he saying. He was asking her out on a date and he implied for more. Her smile turned so big, it was like she slept with a hanger in her mouth. “I could enjoy that.” She said softly. “And no, I am not otherwise engaged, Mr. Trenton. Unless you call straddling a very fetching man in bed right this very moment otherwise engaged.” He didn’t pull her away either. In fact, he did the very opposite and pulled her in closer. She couldn’t move even if she tried. Not that she wanted. Nothing would make her want to dethrone his hips.

Leaning down, her lips lightly brushed his, as if seeking approval. But she didn’t really wait for that approval. She kissed him full on anyways. It was a soft kiss but it quickly evolved into something more. Hungry, needing, hot and passionate. It was an invitation for Harrison to take. If he would take it.

Meeting him first outright, she just found him overwhelmingly handsome. It took hearing how he rocked Mallory’s world that night and seeing him doing Mallory over the breakfast bar to actually fantasize a chance with a man as unattainable as Adonis himself. And then that happened. Now here she was again. It was a very wonderful place to be and she hoped to be there a lot. Without having to outright ask all the time…

Harrison smiled into the kiss, his hands sliding lower along her body, reaching her hips, feeling himself stiffening under her, called back to attention for more action in one swift motion, wanting more. He was leaning up to prolong the contact between them, about to push her back onto him. He didn't care that she was on top of him, he had no ego to bruise when it came to positioning, well secure in his masculinity that he didn't feel trheatened to let a woman have that kind of placement.

And then came a loud knock at the door, jarring him from the mental process of taking Esther again. He groaned in frustration, and leaned his head forward, resting his forehead on Esther's collarbone. His hands went to her shoulders, gripping her, adn rolling them both over, putting her back on the bed before looking her in the eye with an aplogetic gaze.
"Is the world ending? Or do I stand to lose millions fo dollars if I don't answer you?" He asked the door.
"Um...yes to the second one sir." A voice responded. Harrison growled, and stood up, grabbing pants fromt he floor, and pulling them on roughly. He paused at the edge of the bed, flipping a sheet over Esther to preserve some sense of modesty, and pointing a finger at her.
"Don't you move." he growled at her, adn then stormed to the door.

Stepping through the door and shutting it behind him, he glared at the staff memeber.
"Take me where you need me, and fast." he ordered. The staff nodded, adn led Harrison through the house.

She was just about ready to take him back into her and ride him to the moon. Nothing sounded better than to have that one on one moment with Harrison, just to further remind why this was such a good idea. Not that she needed the reminder but it didn’t hurt either. She needed her memory and body refreshed at how amazing Harrison was. Cue, her excuse in having sex with him again. It was purely educational.

Then the ominous knock came to the door and she wanted to cry in frustration. Why did the world hate her?! She felt his forehead touch to her collarbone. He was deeply dismayed as well. Good, she wasn’t the only one. Once she was rolled onto her back, she heard the question popped and her eyes closed, a small smile playing onto her face. It was good to know he had his priorities set. And if the world was ending today, he wanted to spend it sending Esther out of this world.

Once he got up, she pulled the sheet he tossed over her and held it up with one arm, looking at him. She smiled and bit her lower lip. That growl shot right to her libido, further enflaming it. “Yes Sir.” Once he left, she lay back in bed and her hands flew up to her face. Should she actually stay in bed or should she move?

Deciding to move, she got up and nearly fell down off of the bed. Her headache intensified with the movement and her body was unbelievably sore after last night. Her hands braced on the bed, catching herself from the actual fall. Straightening herself up, she took a couple of slow steps before finding her groove without feeling entirely off-balanced and found her clothes. She decided to get dressed but stopped before she could put her panties back on. Harrison’s shirt was lying right beside her dress.

Picking it up, she stood up straight and brought the fabric to her nose, inhaling deeply. It smelled like Harrison and she knew right then she didn’t want to leave. She was going to stay.

Pulling his shirt on, the garment covered her entirely even if the hem came mid-thigh. She felt so small in it, so cute. Smiling to herself, she finally answered to the pressing need for a bathroom which came to the forefront now that the hazy potential of morning sex ebbed away for the moment. After flushing the toilet, she looked at herself in the mirror and ran a hand through her hair which was basically this huge bird’s nest on her head, she didn’t attempt to tame it.

She had just wanted to know how ridiculous she looked. Not too shabby, if she did say so herself.

A staff member handed Harrison a robe, which told him that whatever they needed him for, the person he was going to have to talk to was not going to be impressed if he showed up shirtless. He shrugged the robe on, belting it closed, adn was let into one of the offices. He saw a still clean pressed and fresh looking Karen. He sighed. They'd dragged him out of bed for his accountant. Wonderful.
"I know you don't care much for business int he morning, so we'll keep this short." She said quickly, not bothering tolook up at him as he approached. She slid a document at him. Harrison read it quickly.
"So you needed me to approve the expense of last night as a business meeting? Karen, this could have waited." He admonished.
"No, it couldn't. You are contractually obligated to log these reports immediately after the event. Penalties are rather steep, and you're not the only one who has to pay them remember." Harrison sighed, and sat down, lifting a pen from the desk. He signed the paper, handed it back to Karen, who handed him the next one. He started to process of going through them.

It took the better part of ten minutes to get through it all. Karen folded away the papers and stood.
"I'll be off now. These will be filed under the deadline. Until next time Harrison." She said with a nod.
"Pleasure as always Karen." Harrison replied. As she left he nodded to himself. She might irritate him when she did things like this, but she wasn't wrong. And she had just saved him more than a little money. He'd have been in a foul mood for failing to file otherwise. He stood, and removed the robe. His house, and he didn't feel like wearing the damn thing any more. He made his way back to the room Esther was in. His hand hovered over the knob. He could get dressed. Eat breakfast. Start off the day right.

Or he could go inside, and start the day off right in an entirely different kind of right way.

He heard a flush from within, and smiled. Esther was movnig around. While he couldn't blame her for things like that, he had a sense of playful propriety that demanded he was going to have to do something about her not staying still for him. He withdrew the belt from his robe, bunching it up in his hand, to leave a little hanging from his fist. He hid that under the robe itself, hanging it from his arm. He opened the door, in time to see Esther leaving the washroom, and wearing his shirt. He let the door swing shut, adn fixed her with a withering stare.
"You. Moved." he said in a low growl.

Esther gasped when she heard the door open. She stepped out of the bathroom after quickly washing her hands and popped out to see Harrison. He had a robe on but it was opened and she was greedily staring at the exposed bit of chest she could see. She licked her lips and only lifted her gaze to meet his when she heard him growl what he did. He was trying to intimidate her. Well what he didn’t know was that…well actually nothing special. Just because she emptied out her bladder didn’t mean she could actually stand up to him.

Especially when he was being so sexy right and potentially threatening, like he would do something to her because she moved. Butterflies raged in her stomach and her heart started to beat fast. Besides, she thought it was an impressive feat that he actually came back. Just like he said he would. Well, he didn’t actually say he would come back but there was an underlying promise to his earlier growled words, ‘Don’t you move.’

His growl shot straight to her libido and she actually gulped, taking a step back toward the bathroom. “I had to pee.” She said it adorably. “And I got cold, staying naked on the bed. Someone’s hot body wasn’t there to keep me warm.”

Harrison narrowed his eyes, his shoulders tensing and hunching forward as though he was preparing to pounce.
"It was a simple intruction. Don't you move. And that was too much. Unacceptable Esther Martin. Completely unacceptable." He hissed out, his feet carrying closer to her. He let her get used to the pace before he made good on his stance, and pounced on her.

Hands gripped her arms, pulling her around and tossing her bodily from where she'd been tot he bed. The thick mattress took the landing without a problem, but before she could get her bearings, Harrison was at her. He flipped her onto her stomach, and dragged her legs off the bed, letting them hang. He leaned down, one hand keeping her pinned down, putting his lips near her ear.
"When you dont follow instructions Esther...you have to pay for it. We punish the disobedient here." he growled to her ear, while his other hand came down. The wadded length of the robe's belt came across her ass with a resounding slap. Hard enough to certainly be noticed, but the soft felt would keep it from forming welts.

He stood there looking so dangerous, even a little scary but most of all incredibly sexy. If he wanted her right then and there, bent over the bathroom the counter she’d easily bend over for him. He could have his wicked way with her for all she cared, so long as she was subjected to his mercy, or lack thereof. She was rooted to the floor as he stalked toward her, like a predator cornering his prey just before a pounce.

As he spoke, shivers ran up her spine. Her fists clenched at her sides, gripping the hem of his shirt and she looked like she was completely innocent, not at all guilty of the crime he was accusing her of. “I-I—“ she stammered out but then he pounced and threw her onto the bed. A squeal came from her as she bounced and before she could really get her bearings, she was flipped onto her stomach.

A small laugh came from her, like she wasn’t really taking this seriously but that laughter was immediately silenced by his hot breath near her ear and his deep voice resonating deep to her libido. She actually gulped audibly and her hands gripped the bedding tightly, in anticipation of what he was going to do. That was when something struck against her ass with a loud enough slap and she let out a deep gasp, followed by a soft whimper. Her body jolted just lightly from the shock, raising herself up onto the balls of her feet before coming back down. “H-Harrison…” Oh, she hoped he’d do that again.

“I don’t think I quite understand my infraction, Mr. Trenton. Exactly what have I done to warrant such a…mmff…spanking?” she tried to sound innocent and clueless but she sounded very aware of her disobedience, desiring more of a lashing.

Harrison fought to keep a smile off of his face, Esther playing into the moment quite nicely. His hand moved, letting a little more of the belt out, lengthening the felt. The next swing cracked clearly across both cheeks, the sound louder this time. Not for the first time he was glad of the material. He didn't have to spare Esther the brunt of his strength, and didn't have to worry about leaving damaging marks on her.
"Come now Miss Martin, you're smart girl. I'm sure you can come to a conclusion on your own." He hissed, swinging again.

The felt landed hard, the blow sounding loud in the room. He moved faster this time, landing another before she'd had time to fully recover from the last one. He paused then, lettign the moment stretch on, long enough to seem like he was done, then unleashed a trio of blows, each one cracking across her fast enough that the feeling of the first impact hadn't fully faded by the time the third one was landing.
"We take a hard line on discipline in the Trenton Estate." He growled to her, leaning forward enough for his teeth to graze along the back of her ear.

He was not being gentle. He was getting rougher with each lashing of the felt material across her bottom and it was divine. Each lashing caused a higher stinging sensation that radiated through her. Each lashing made her body jerk and slowly melt because it honestly felt s good. Where had she been all these years without spankings?! In a pitiful slump of fear. Well that was over and she was going bear her ass to a very gorgeous man.

She did her best not to laugh because she was being very obvious in playing dumb. But she wouldn’t let it up. It just made it all the better. “I am really not that smart Mr. Trenton. I really don’t understand what I have—“ She cut off when he struck her again and her head tilted back, her body jolted and she let out a soft cry of pleasure. “Done to warrant this.” She finished her statement, breathlessly.

“If this is a hard take on discipline then you must really be going on soft on me.” She purred, egging him on or encouraging him. Whichever direction he decided to go from there with that statement. “I think you’re losing your touch.”

Harrison cocked his head at her words. not an unexpected tack to attempt on him, and he could very easily rise to it, give her exactly what she wanted. But why should he let her have it all her way?
"Really? Well, that's unfortunate, if I'm losing my touch..." he tossed the belt away, seeing it land not far from her face on the bed. "...then I hate to waste my time. And yours. I can simply get dressed, and we'll get ourselves some breakfast." He pat her back a moment, and stood from the bed, stretching.

His hand came around, nothing held back from the moment, the sharp crack of his hand hitting her ass filling the air, the hit enough to jolt her body forward on the bed, even sliding her along the surface a little. he moved to repeat the move, hammering the other cheek, the first hit already turning a red from the hit. No mercy. His next few strikes weren't with the same kind of force, not wanting to actually inflict damage on her, but the blows were faster, more constant, and he felt himself grinning as he worked on her. he used the sound to cover his movements otherwise, and he undid and let his pants fall to the ground. He slapped her ass twice more, one for each cheek, before he used a brief pause in his movements to make another kind of move. His knees were there, pushing her legs apart, and his cock sank into her in a sudden rush, his hands going to her hips to pull her back onot him. He ground them together again, glorying in the feeling that she was on him, remembering last night, and the times before this, and each of them different yet no less intense.
"Do you understand now?" he hissed to her, before drawing himself back and driving in, his hips clapping into her ass with the motion.

Okay…that wasn’t what she was expecting. “W-Wait…” She gathered herself to sit up when all of a sudden his hand slammed hard against her ass, the slap so hard and loud that she actually rocked forward onto the bed. Her face buried into the duvet and she groaned deeply and loudly into it. Her hands shook, so did her legs and she found it difficult to hold herself up even if her body was resting heavily onto the bed. She wanted to just sag her legs.

Breathing hard, Esther aimed to sit up again but she was spanked again, and again, and again. Her ass was definitely stinging by then and she was breathing even harder, incredibly turned on and if he decided then he was going to stop and get dressed, she was going to attack him and take what she wanted.

Thankfully, no such deed was necessary based on how he immediately sunk deep into her. Her hands gripped the bedding tightly that if it wasn’t such high quality, her blunt nails might have ripped into it. A deep and guttural moan came from her and she tilted her head, pressing her left cheek into the bed. Hearing him, she smiled big and turned her face into the duvet, blushing. “I do believe I understand now, Mr. Trenton.” She breathed. “And I am not sorry.” She added, just before he began to thrust again. She was on a fast train to the most sinful of heavenly pleasures.

Harrison had to smile at her words, knowing that he was not doing anything to dissuade her, doing nothing to stop her from trying something like this again. But why should he? He could appreciate some cheek in her, a little more willful desire of things. It looked good on her.
"And unapologetic even? Well, Miss Martin, I think there will be no mercy for you this day. Not even a little bit." he growled to her. He drove into her, sending her forward with the force of his thrusts. He leaned back, getting alittle better angle to plunge into her, and also opened her up so that when he drew back he could land a hand fully on her ass cheek.

He alternated a few times as he worked on her, but then moved more randomly, not letting her predict the movements, making things harder to adjust to. He leaned forward, pressing hismelf to her, crowding her down, all but smothering her with his very presence as he kept fucking her with force and intent. A hand caught up in her hair, pulled tight. His teeth came to the back of her ear, scraping along it, his breath hot on the back of her neck a moment later. She woudln't be able to see him, but there woudl be no doubt of where he was, what he was doing.

“Good.” She whimpered. “I don’t like it when you go soft.” It had a double meaning, one she was sure he would pick up on and it made her want to giggle. Since this wasn’t really a giggling moment, she only smiled, swallowing her urge to laugh. Besides, as he pulled back and plunged right back in, all jokes were gone from her and she let herself succumb to the wild and domineering that was Harrison Trenton.

Each thrust and each spank had her crying out in pleasure, either into the bed or not. She couldn’t anticipate the next rough thrust or the next spank, he was always surprising her. It made it all the more divine and her pleasure was escalating higher and higher. She clawed at the duvet, pulling onto it and a look of pure carnal satisfaction grew on her face. Shivers ran up her spine as she felt his teeth against her ear or his hot breath hitting her skin, all of these actions spurring her on.

Getting a good grip on the bedding and somehow finding her footing despite the fact each thrust seemed to send her further up on the bed each time, Esther started to push back into his thrusts. Keeping in time, it made the entire coupling all the more explosive and she already felt the quiver in her pussy, spasming and making her lose all her control. The build up was so high, having reached its ultimate peak and she had nowhere else but down to go, crashing into a flurry of intense pleasure that rocked through her entire being crazily. She cried out for him and even though her orgasm struck her as hard as his spanks, she didn’t want him to stop.

He could feel her around him, convulsing and gripping his length, but he wasn't there yet. And frankly, he knew from experience she had more left to her. he didn't want to go scompletely overboard on her, else she'd just go back to sleep, adn they'd never leave this room. And while that might have some benefits, he didn't really think either of them would put their entire lives on hold just to have an endless string of sex. There was such a thing as too much fo a good thign after all.

He ground into her, slowing his pace just a little, and only for a moment, before he resumed his harder pace. He coudl feel her pushing ack into him, and he met her timing, hammering them together harder thn ever with that movement. He could see her body sliding slightly alogn the sheets with each hit, and he knew that if he kept up with this eventually he'd fuck her clear off the bed. Now that woudl be a story to tell...

His pace picked up, pulling himself away from her body slightly, just enough to not be weighing her down to the bed, sliding her farther with each thrust. He saw her hands slip off the bed as she was getting close to the edge of the bed. He felt himself swelling in her, knew he was close, did all he could to hold it back, but alas, there was just too much happening with Esther for hm to restrain himself. he let out a groan as he came within her, before he settled back onto her, kissing her neck tnederly, a smile on his face.

It was a delicious feeling, the warmth that filled her as he reached his climax. It made her body tingle in all the right places in the very best way. Her body relaxed onto the bed as his thrusts ceased and a small mewl of appreciation as the weight of his body pressed into hers. The softness of his kisses to her neck made her smile gently, a little shyly too.

She still couldn’t believe it. Harrison Trenton asked her out and she was here with him again. It was blissful and also amazing how it seemed to work out. “Well Mr. Trenton,” she began, slightly breathlessly and very softly, it could have nearly been a whisper. “I do believe you have made your point very well. Next time, I will try harder to so you don’t stow your twitching palm.” She giggled a little bit, finally letting the suppressed laughter out.

She still found it silly and she’d make sure she continued to entice his disciplinary actions. “So…when did you want to take me out?”

Harrison didn't rise to her bait this time. Both of them knew that the more cheek she showed, the more likely it was that he'd be giving her eactly what she wanted. And that was fine by all parties he imagined. But she asked a good question. When was an important thing to know, since he didn't intend to let this wane overmuch. She had a job to attend to, and it would likely need time to actually complete things. He knew that a teacher had about twice the workload that most people assumed. So he made the only offer that came to mind.

"I think I can make some arrangements for us. Would...Saturday work well for you? Give you a little time to decompress, get back in the swing of normal life. And then I'll come and upset the balance for you again." He told her, stroking a finger along her cheek, smiling at her as he did, mind already processing out the options and ideas of what he might do for her. It all came down to how elaborate that he wanted to get. It was a hard call. While he had little doubt he could throw enough wonderous things out to dazzle her, but then...Esther was also likely the kind that would appreciate the simpler approach to some things too. And he knew more than a few of those that she might enjoy.

She smiled gently. Good, he wasn’t rescinding his offer to take her out on a date. None of it was a test but he could have taken it back at any time he wanted. Not that she thought he was capable of that—which she was sure he was if he wanted to be—but she didn’t think he’d be an asshole and do that after they had sex again.

“Saturday would be great.” It was thoughtful of him to want to let her get back into the swing of things. Although it would be hard to do since all Esther would think about was their impending date, wanting for it to be Saturday. She looked at him as he stroked her cheek gently and then looked away, but still smiling. “Should I dress formally, casually or a little of both?” Considering the last date she went on, it was incredibly fancy and probably worth her entire yearly salary, all spent in one night.

Harrison smiled.
"I'll get back to you as soon as I know myself. I still have to plot it all out for you yet." He told her, planting a gentle kiss on her neck before he stood up from the bed. He had to get up. If he didn't they'd never got out of bed. It wouldn't be hard for Esher to draw him back in, and she wasn't likely to fight the urge too hard. Distance was a kind of armour, a protection for himself. And her really. "Now we should go in search of something to eat. And then...I suppose we need to return to the world."

The staff had been busy, ushering the guests out as they woke and ate. It was a fairly quick process. But there was always food available for people, and they knew Harrison hadn't emerged yet, so they were a little more mindful and prepared than they might have been otherwise.

Esther nodded her head, biting her lower lip. “Just…don’t make it worth my entire yearly salary.” She teased. Feeling him move off of her, she rolled onto her back and sat up slowly, a small groan coming from her. Her bottom was rather sore from all the spanks but certainly she’d have that to carry with her until they met again.

Standing proudly and gloriously naked without any sense of shame, she looked around her for some kind of clothing. “I think finding some food would be great. Not sure how I feel about returning to the world but I suppose it’s inevitable.” She moved around and about until she finally found her dress and slipped it right back on. Pressing her arm over the front to keep it up, Esther pulled her hair over one shoulder and turned back to him. “Can you zip me up?”

"No promises." Harrison quipped as he found his pants getting back into them. As she asked for his help with the dress, he stepped close to her. His hand trailed down her back, and he planted a kiss on her neck, teeth gliding over her skin. He moved up to kiss her directly, pouring a little more passion into the gesture than he probably should have, but when he stepped back, her dress was secured. He gave her a wink, and stepped to the closet pulling out a shirt, and throwing it on.

He opened the door for her, holding it with a smile on his face. He was feeling light. A little more playful than he might have otherwise been. It was a good thing as far as he was concerned. Once she was out, he pulled the door shut, and offered her his arm to escort her to the dining room.

“Oof, one dinner worth more than my yearly salary will be enough. Unless you want me to get drunk again, as I am quite fond of my liver.” She grinned and looked back at him when he came toward her to zip up her dress. She could actually feel his warm presence gain closer which was how she knew. She bit her lower lip as his lips pressed to her skin, leaving this searing delight of pleasure in its wake as his teeth glided over her skin. Shivers ran up her spine and her eyes fluttered closed.

Esther looked back at him again and this time, his lips met hers and she outright melted, turning in his arms so her hands could press to the warmth of his bare chest. She knew he was a passionate man ad she liked that passion a lot. She could definitely get used to that passion, most definitely. He pulled back then and she made a small whimper of dismay, her hands slightly reaching out to him as if to draw him back, but he was already putting his shirt on.

Righting her composure and quickly getting over the moment, she cleared her throat, turning to find her shoes and sitting down on the bed to put them back on. She took a glance at herself in the mirror to make sure she looked decent and not like she had been well-fucked thoroughly. Taming some of her hair, she was thankful for the hair tie she always wore around her wrist and just tied her hair up into a messy bun. It hid the atrocity that was her untamable hair and she felt brave enough to handle going out of the private confines of the room.

She didn’t feel like such a tight bundle of nerves. She was always nervous about something though but she felt like she was on top of the world and that was new! She had never felt this good before! Walking out of the room, she glanced at him and smiled, tucking a loose tendril of hair behind her ear before graciously accepting his arm. “Care to divulge more information about said date? Perhaps I could take a Xanax beforehand rather than drink myself silly with liquid courage?” Surely he was aware just how much of a nervous wreck she seemed to be. Nerves and fear would be her greatest downfall.

"Oh, do you think that you'll need to be drugged to properly enjoy yourself?" Harrison asked with a smile, cocking his eyebrow at Esther. He had to admit that he enjoyed the banter that they managed, and enjoyed the proximity of her. "Besides, I've an excellent wine cellar. I'd hate to have no one to share some of the bounty with." He sighed dramatically, shaking his head, and moving ahead of her leading the way down the stairs. It was well on the way to the dining room,

Back
Top Bottom