Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you think? (Alexisstar X Demivemon22)

She came again, pleasure wrackee over her body. All of her muscles tensing for a couple moments. She purred finally pulling his zipper dow, and pulling out his hard cock. She planted soft kisses on the tip, before slowly putting the head in her mouth licking and sucking like she was eating a lolipop. She got more and more of him into her mouth, gagging every once in a while. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock, moans coming from her mouth and vibrating against his cock.

He thought she was bluffing and was caught off gaurd when she pulled his cock out. The gass pedal couldnt move much more. Thank god there wernt any cars on the road at the moment. His head was swolen and her teasing wasnt helping. When she went down his eyes roled back luckily he breaked slowly which made her slam down to his base. "ohh god yes! Dont stop sissy. Dont stop sucking masters cock!" he felt amazed at hoe this was going it would be a bit before he came but he started driving back at normal speed once he hit trafic

She wrapped one of her small hands around the legnth of his cock, rubbing up and down with her mouth movements. She purred on his member, the vibrater still in her and on. She started to deep throat him slightly, gagging as he hit the back of her throat.

He tugged on her hair back and forth with every shock being set through him. He finaly got to stop at a railroad pass and reached behind her with one hand to pump the vibrator in and out of her faster while his other slamed her face down on his cock pressing her nose up against his balls. "thats right slut. Almost there." he wanted to tease her to make her think it would be easy to get it out of him.

She let out a high pitched squel as she came again, squirting all over the her seat of his car. She purred, milking his cock with her throat. She knew she would love to please her master.

Damon felt amazed at how good she was doing sucking his cock. She managed to milk his pre cum free but his balls were still filled with much more. He pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and slowly ran it up her clit pressing down and rubing it in. Then proceded to run it up her ass to her hole and slowly drilled it into her asshole.

The sensation of the warm pulsing rod pushing into her ass was too much for her, her whole body wracked with the intense waves of her orgasm. Breathing hard she pulled away from his cock, dizzy.

Damon pulled his pants up slightly and sped off~. Ok we dont wana spend to much time fucking around. You wernt half bad sucking me off by the way slut. ~he winks in her general direction~

"Y-yay... Thank you master.." She purred happily, her ears flattening against her head. With more whimpers coming from her, the vibrator had slipped down, and was pushed against her clit. "I-I'M go-gonn-gonna cummmm again!!!" She was panting and squirming in her seats. Finally she came with such intense pleasure, she passed out against his shoulder, sighing contently.

Damon pulled up outside their house and nudged his sister it didnt work so he reached around and pressed the vibrator back into her ass and turned it on again~ wake up! If you really want to throw a party we gota clean up and get shit ready for everybody. I dont want anybody toughing my personal stuff.

She groaned, opening her eyes. "Stooppppp..." She jerked away, extremely sensitive now. "Carry me in big brothy?" She whimpered.

He sliped her pants back up leaving the vibrator up inside of her and got out lfting herout of the car and into his arms. Alright come on.

Giving him a kiss on the cheek, she gave him a weak smile. "T-thank you big brothy. I'm sorry I was so disobedient at the hospital...." She dozed off to sleep in his arms...

He blushed and led her into the house and downstairs to her bedroom. "its ok sis. Im not too upset you always make up for stuff like that." he chuckled as he layed her down on her bed.

She looked up tiredly, "Butttt, I wannna sleep in your bed!" She whimpered, hugging her pillow to her body. She was dizzy and shaking slighty from all the orgasms she had achieved in the car.

He sighed. Ok ill take you back up to my room then. ~he travled up two flights of stairs to his room and layed her down on his bed as he started to pant~ "whew i should do that to work out" he laughed and started back out the door. Sleep tight ok.

She squirmed around, seeming to remember she had the vibrator inside of her. She let out a bairly audible whimper, writhing around uncomfortably under the sheets. "B-big b-br-brother...'"

Damon turned around with a puzzled look. "what is it sis? He walked back over to the sidecof the bed trying to calm her down.

damon reached down under the sheets and turned the vibrator off after pulling it out of her pussy. "im suprised this was still on." he snickered. "it drained you for all you got didnt it sis?" he looked down at his helples sister and sat the vibrator down on her nightstand.

She hid her face in the pillows. Blushing a bright crimson across her pale cheeks. She giggled, looking up. She was wide eyed and alert, smiling brightly. She kept giggling, like something switched in her.

"oh now your a giggling school girl?" he laughed. You sound loopy and drunk and we havent even got that far yet." he started walkimg out the door downstaird just to finish tidying the house up to make it look beter.

She stood up, her legs like jelly, and she collapsed on the ground giggling; the after-affects of so many orgasms. She stood again, steadying herself slowly. She walked slowly, stripping her clothes as she walked, leaving a trail of clothes ; a pink lacy bra, a black and pink thong, a long sleeve tee, and some shorts. She left the bathroom door open behind her as she turned on the shower.

Damon finished cleaning up downstairs And went around the house making sure all of his valuables were locked up. He didnt want to get stolen from and knew that shit happens at house parties. He walked up past his room to see his sister was at least out of bed and cleaning herself up. "you ok in there?" he peeked his head inside.

Back
Top Bottom