Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dead Center (Spake759 & Asuarah Garretson)

"Actually," he said pointing at one of the two doors. "That's a bathroom with a walk-in shower. While the other one is a closet. I think this office was meant for one of the deans."

Nathaniel took his bodyarmor off and laid it nearby so he could get access to it at a moments notice if trouble came knocking on their door, literally. He stood wearing his combat shirt, pants and boots as he relaxed sitting behind the desk and closed the blinds to make sure that no light would escape during the night. He watched as the rain started to come down hard and felt the weather getting colder.

"Crap," he muttered as his body started to ache.

She soon had the place nice and Steamy but Soon screamed when she had seen a shadow from the window cast onto the wall and floor of the shower.. She thought the things had found them and were goign to break in and get her..

"What's wrong?" Nathaniel asked as he rushed in with his gun at the ready, and looked around expecting to see something attacking Lilia. When he opened the shower door and looked at her. "What's wrong?" he asked and saw her standing their in the hot stream of the shower. "Oh wow..."

Nathaniel looked out at the window. "We're four stories up," he explained as his own blush crossed his features when he saw what had came over the window. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was, the sparse little bit of hair between her legs had caused him to groan internally. "It's just a banner. Not one of those things... If you want to see you can."

She nodded as he spoke.. "I.. I jsut got scared.." She turned back around to grab a towel.. if he didnt object or if he offered to join her, then she would cover herself with the towel.. "I.. I'm sorry I must be acting so childish.."

Nathaniel looked at her and smiled. "If you want I can stand out here, or join you... I don't want you freaking out." he said softly. "It's not childish all things considered. I would have done the same thing in your place."

she blushed deeply.. "It.. it would be more efficient if you joined me.. t-though I.. I am not sure if it is right.." she woudl blush still deeply as she moved to remove the towel and step back into the shower.

"I guess you're right..." Nathaniel said as he placed his rifle on the sink and started to undress. "i've not had a shower in... Damn.. Six days. Since we got back form Calistopia and having to get grilled by Congress over everything that went down."

As he stripped she could see the scars from a lifetime of combat, and several bite marks on his shoulder, arm and thigh. "I just hope you don't get scared by all these scars." he said smiling bashfully as he stood up. His cock was semi-hard, but was no where near his full size as he joined her in the shower. He sighed as the hot water connected with his tired muscles.

"This feels good... almost as good as sex.." me said under his breath.

she was blushign deeply.. this much taller man.. was so muscular.. and handsome.. her blush seemed to deepen as he was so close to her body.. "w-would you like me to.. um.. g-get your back?" She was blushing oh so deeply.

"That would be... Nice." he said blushing as his head rested against the back wall of the shower stall. "Just as long as I can return the favor. I don't want to seem like a boar..."

she giggled softly as she gathered some soap and began to wash his back. her nipples might be felt along his butt as she would wash, rubbing up and down were also stimulating her as well. as evident by a shiver that she gave and light sighing moan that came form her lips.. "y-yes.. if you.. wish."

Nathaniel's cock had harden when he felt her hard nipples rubbing against his back. He looked to see if there was an extra washcloth that he could use to hide his arrousal. But when he Realized that there wasn't one. He sighed and manned up and turned around and smiled as he took the washcloth. "It's no problem.. You washed my back, so I'll wash yours."

Lilac would gasp as she saw the length that was shown to her.. "ooh.. oh my..." there it was, standing proudly at 12 inches, or at least she thought it was so big and thick. she reached out and gently touched it.. blusing as she turned around, letting him see her back.

Nathaniel's cock jumped when she touched it, he gasped as he looked at her back and started to wash her shoulders. Try as he might he couldn't help as his cock rested on the cleavage of her ass cheeks. As he washed her back and sides, he had ended with washing her ass and backs of her thighs. The edges of the washcloth had kept teasing the senstive lips of her sex.

She had jumped herself when it had jumped but kept tucked and shivered when he washed her back.. When the washcloth rubed her slit, she couldnt help herself but moan loudly.. "aahh.. ahh.." she moaned..

As Nathaniel heard her moan in pleasure his cock jumped up and brushed against the bottom of her sex. His hands rested on her hips to steady himself. His cock rubbed against the wet lips of her pussy, she could see as it rubbed against her clit and almost looked as if she herself had a cock for a moment before he started to move back. Still stimulating the sensitive little nub of her clit.

She gasped.. and reached back, grabbing hold of his arms as she gave a short moan.. "ooh.. oh my.. gods." she was blushing ever deeply as she coudl fel it rubbing her sweet Virgin sex.

Nathaniel moaned as he felt her legs close around his cock, and the hot wetness of her pussy coating him. And when she reached back and grabbed his forearms and squeased as she lifted herself so she could use his cock to tease herself more. The sounds she made as she used his cock to stimulate her pussy lips and clit caused him to gasp. "If you don't stop," he said squeasing her hips. "I might have to just take you and get it over with..."

She moaned and gasped.. "I.. I want it.. please.." she moaned.. reaching over to shut off the water.. "oh please.. I.. I wish to feel a man.." she was blushing deeply but turned around in his grasp, playing her hands on his chest and looking up at his eyes as his occk rested back between her legs.

"Are you sure?" he said looking at her as he felt her rubbing herself against his cock, his self reslove was failing him so damn fast. He was about to just pin her to the wall and fuck her silly. "Because once you do this... It's... There is no going back."

She blushed and smiled as she moved away to go to the little makeshift bed "I.. I do wish it.. in anything as a just in cast.. I would not like to die a virgin." She blushed but laied down on the bed, her body seeming to beckon him over to her.

Back
Top Bottom