Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dead Center (Spake759 & Asuarah Garretson)

Nathaniel looked into her eyes as his hands gently caressed her sides as she laid atop of him. "How was your first time?" he asked softly. "Think you'll remember this?"

She smiled softly and kept laid against him, her voice soft as sleep threatened to overtake her. "I will never forget this night Nathaniel.." She laid a gentle kiss on his lips and her eyes closed her mind drifting to slumber..

They slept peacefully through the night as the storm raged outside. As they awoke he looked down at her and smiled. "Did you have a good night's sleep?"

nathaniel gently caressed her face. "That's rigth," he said grinning. "Would you like to try some more, or are you hungry at the moment?"

She smiled and stood up, redressing.. "I.. I think we shoudl save more for later, dont want to be too worn out if we have to run.. besides I am rather hungry." she smiled and stood up on her toes to kiss his cheek gently. "so then.. lets go find us some food mm?"

"You can have one of my MREs..." He said grinning as he picked her up and sat her on the desk so he could kiss her again. His cock was hard and pressed against her tummy while he looked into her eyes. "One of these things is good for an entire day if you're not running your ass off."

She giggled softly and kissed him back.. digging around in her pack for some poptarts she had nice and fresh.. chocolate and smores.. "mm well if we can heat this suckers up we can have these for breakfast.. im not sure what MREs are.."

Nathaniel grinned as he rubbed her still sensitive pussy, his finger tips teased the wisps of hair that was between her legs. "They're a full meal actually..." He explained. "An entree, two sides and a desert. They have tea, kool aide and coffee as well."

She looked interested as she smiled.. "ohh I would love to try one then.." She shivered and panted a bit as she felt ohh soo delightful with him teasing her.. "ohh.. nathaniel.. your teasing me." she said with a cute giggle.

"Of course I am," he said as his fingers rolled her clit between his index finger and thumb before the traced the edges of her neatherlips with the tip of his fingers. "That's part of how you do this my little pet... You touch, you tease... You taste."

"And you..." he whisphered into her ear as his finger slipped inside her sex and started to move very slowly back and forth as his thumb continued to tease her sensitive little clit. "Moan."

Lylah blushed deeply as she was teased and rubed.. "ooh.. oh.. Nathaniel.." She shivered at each word that she heard, the hint of possession, the lust, possibly the love.. She heard it all in his voice.. She gave an eep followed by a delicious moan of pleasure as she felt his finger going ina dn out of her like that.. "oh gods.." she moaned for him.

"See my sexy little pet," he whisphered into her ear as his finger kept moving faster and faster in and out of her tight little pussy. "If you let me show you... I think you'll love all these things I have to teach and show you. If you become my woman, I will teach you so damn much."

she blushed and leaned into him, continuing to pant and moan.. "ooh.. n-nathaniel. p-please.. I.. IW ant more.. I want.. to learn more.. *aahh* please.. *pant**moan* teach me more!" She whispered in reply.. she felt so naughty for doing this.. yet it felt ohh so right with him.

"You want to be mine?" he asked as his finger and thumb continued to move in her pussy. "To be my little pet... Only having me do this to you. Making you mine and mine alone. Teaching you how to pleasure me... Is that what you want?"

"Do you know what it will mean to be my pet?" he asked softly as his fingers kept moving, pushing her to that precipise that would cause her to crash through to the first orgasm of the day.

"Would you like to be a little sex slave my little pet?" he asked as his cock replaced his finger, he made a show of licking his finger clean from her cum as his cock started to move in and out of her. He shared the taste with her. "To do my bidding... To spend the rest of your life being fucked by me, and only by me?"

She blushed deeply.. she had read fanfics and adult stories of such things but never thought it would happened to her for real.. "ooh I.. I do.. please Nathan.. please teach me. I.. I want to be yours.." when his cock had entered her she threw her head back and moaned happily.. hanging onto him.

"You're mine my slave," he said as his cock started to hit against her cervix as he took her, harder and faster. "This just became mine... You give yourself to me freely. With no reservations my sexy little pet?"

"That's good my pet," he said kissing her passionately as his cock pounded the hell out of her tight little pussy, and his well lubed finger slipped into her anus and started to finger her ass in time with his cocks thrusts. "Cum again for your master little slave... Cum for me."

The answer stunned Nathaniel, but he wasn't about to turn down this hot little woman's offer. He was going to turn her into the perfect cock sleeve... The perfect slave that would give him everything he wanted and needed in a woman. But to make sure when they aren't in the middle of such a passionate moment he would have to ask her the question again, and again to make doubly sure that she wanted this kind of life.

And if she did agree, they had a little trip to make to one of the stores they had passed on the way here...

She panted and cried out as he pounded her tight slit.. She cried out and panted as his cock made her tear through another orgasm for the day.. "ooh gods.. master.." She panted and nuzzled into her..

"That's my beautiful little slave," Nathaniel's cock kept thrusting into her as his finger kept fingering her ass, preparing it for his cock. "Cum for your master until you can cum anymore..."

Back
Top Bottom