Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

She made sure to position her arms and legs so she wouldn't fall over, she bit her lip and felt his finger push into her. She squirmed slightly, but then settled and remained still.

She blushed slightly, not used to being called names. Still, she nodded her head, wincing now and then when she felt a bit of pain from his prodding.

Mike shook his head and looked at her, feeling a little bad. He removed his finger from her butt and sighed. "Sorry for calling you names. And sorry, i shouldn't have forced you into anal."

She blinked curiously as she glanced back at him. "N-no, it's okay. Just... Two things I'm not used to" She said, hesitantly sitting back and glancing back at him.

Aria smiled slightly and nodded her head. "Maybe some other day. I know you're tired too, we don't want to over work you" She said, crawling over and cuddling up with him.

Mike just shooked his head and stood up, leaving her alone on the couch. He ignored her and walked to the fridge to get a beer. After he drank it, he went to his bed and laid there, falling asleep.

Aria blinked in confusion as he got up and left her. Frowning, she sighed and hung her head, wondering if she'd said something wrong. Sighing again, she got up and went to their room, changing before crawling into the covers and falling asleep.

When she woke up to find him gone, she frowned and moped about as she cleaned the apartment. She felt like she could never make him happy, and wondered if accepting the proposal was a good idea. She glanced down to her ring and pulled some motivation from it, instantly she set to work cleaning the whole place and making a big meal, more fancy than usual with a roast and corn and specially seasoned mashed potatoes, hoping it would somewhat make up for things.

That same afternoon, Mike came, and just sat down to eat. He didn't give Aria any kiss or anything, but he didn't compliment how perfect her meal was either. After that, he left for the bathroom, leaving the door open as he took a shower.

Aria frowned, glancing to the ground and sighing softly as he hardly even showed any sign that he knew she was there. She felt her heart sink slightly, but tried not to think about it as she cleaned up the plates. She'd worked so hard, and it seemed to be in vain. As she heard the shower, she took a deep breath and decided to try one more thing. She slipped into the bathroom and quickly stripped down before peeking her head inside. "M-Mind if I join you?"

Mike turned to the voice of her fiancee talking and shrugged. "Do as you will," he answered, then he kept cleaning himself from a long day at work. He was mostly annoyed due to her ruining the night before.

Aria bit her lip and hesitantly stepped into the shower, taking a deep breath and sighing softly as she grabbed the soap. She did need a shower anyways, so this wasn't a total loss if he didn't end up liking her in the end... But she just wished she could do something. Biting her lip hesitantly, she glanced up at him, the water pouring over both of them now. "Did... Did I do something wrong?"

Mike looked at her quite angrily and sighed. "Yes...ruin my last night...it was going to end perfectly but you had to keep whining like a fucking whore," he said, turning around as he washed his hair.

She frowned and hugged her arms around herself. "B-But I didn't. You... You said it was okay if I wasn't ready, and I even offered to let you continue even though I wasn't"

"I-I'm not! I'm just... Confused. If... If I knew you'd be upset I would have just told you to go ahead" She said, sighing softly as she hesitantly began to wash herself off.

Mike looked at her again and held her arm with so much strength he left a bruise. "IT'S NOT THAT YOU LEFT ME GO AHEAD BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING SLUT! IT'S THAT YOU LIKE IT, YOU STUPID BITCH!" he yelled enraged and squeezed her arm stronger before stepping out of the shower, only to dry off and leave her alone.

Aria yelped in pain and stared up at him, her heart racing and her eyes widening in fear. "I-I'm sorry!" She cried until he stepped out of the shower. As he dried off, she let herself slowly slide down to sit against the wall, hugging her arms around her knees and resting her forehead on top of them.

Mike turned around and looked at her. He wasn't going to apologize, oh no. She deserved it, at least that was what he thought. "Next time, do shit right," he said, walking to his room to get dressed.

Aria winced slightly at his words and frowned, hiding her face in her knees. She stayed there for a while, trying to get herself to calm down before she stepped out and turned off the water. She dried herself off and went to their room to get changed, her eyes remaining to the ground.

Aria flinched slightly when she saw this, but quickly turned her head away, her heart sinking slightly as she got herself dressed and hurried out. It always hurt when he did that, it made her feel like she could never be enough, she was always competing with the girls in those videos, and she simply couldn't do that.

Back
Top Bottom