Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

She bit her lip as he moved faster until he climaxed. She let out a soft sigh and glanced back at him, hoping it had been good enough.

Aria opened her mouth to say something, to ask about breakfast, but he left rather quickly. Sighing, she got herself fixed up and went to eat her food, putting the leftovers away in the fridge.

Later that day, Mike returned home and left his bag in by the main door as he approached his gilfriend from behind. He placed his hands on her hips and pressed his crotch toher buttocks as he kissed her neck. "Hey, my pregnant beauty, how are you?"

She had begun cooking dinner when he showed up. She glanced over to him and smiled nervously as he pressed up against her. "H-Hey, I'm doing pretty good"

Mike smiled and kissed her lips with love. "Hey...as i promised, here's a surprise." He turned her around and kneeled on only one knee and held out a little box with a ring. "Will you marry me, my love?"

Aria blinked in shock as she stared down at the ring. In no way had she seen that coming, considering how often he got upset with her. However, at the same time, she knew she loved him and she knew that she couldn't do this on her own. She had already quit school to be with him, and she'd only dreamed of him proposing, she simply couldn't help but wonder why he chose now. Smiling, she shook the thoughts from her head and nodded her head before throwing her arms around him tightly. "Yes, of course!"

Mike smiled as she hugged him and accepted. "Thanks, my future wife. I'll make you the happiest girl from now on...even though i know you are becoming....WE are becoming parents," he said and kissed her lips before sliding the ring in her finger. He was so happy...

Aria smiled softly and hugged her arms around him, taking the time to really look at the ring since she'd been so distracted before. After she pulled back, she smiled up at him and glanced tot he side. "I have dinner ready"

"That's great," he told her and took her into his arms as he walked into the kitchen. "I love you, that's why i want to marry you." He left her on the chair and touched her cheek, he was sorry for hitting her.

Aria sat down and gazed up at him, smiling slightly. "I-I love you too" She said, gazing up at him and smiling softly as she took his hands in hers.

Aria smiled slightly as she held onto his hand and ate her food. He was in a good mood and she was planning on enjoying it

Aria smiled slightly and nodded her head. "W-Well, it's the only thing I can do for you, so I try to do my best' She said, having taken a few classes just to be better for him.

"Yes, i know how much have your practised, and how much have you cooked over and over again," he said, kissing her. He still felt bad for slapping her a few weeks ago for not having cooked his meal right.

She smiled and nodded her head, finishing her food up quickly before she stood up and stretched out. "What else do you want to do hun? You tired from work?"

She gently kissed him back and shrugging a bit. "I... I was just wondering, to see if you were interested in doing something tonight. I-If you're tired though, it's okay, you can rest"

Aria glanced up at him and smiled slightly. "o-Okay, like what? Do you have something you're wanting to do?"

Aria hummed softly and put a finger to her lips. "I dunno, maybe we could watch a movie and cuddle on the couch for a bit? It's be relaxing for you, and then tonight, we can have some fun maybe?" She asked shyly.

Aria smiled and gazed up at him. "I love you too" She said, leaning up to gently kiss him. "Sounds good" She said as she lead him to the living room and crawled up onto the couch. "You can pick the movie though, I don't mind"

Back
Top Bottom