Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Myself, raizu kagurai )

Michael pulled his hand away, realizing that she seemed to fall for him the moment he claimed to be her teacher, something he wasn't expecting. So when he started off when the light turned green, the teacher smiled a bit."So you really think I'm attractive?"He asked, giving her a quick glance. About halfway to her home, Michael pulled over a bit, knowing she would need to head inside when they got there, and he needed to talk to her. "Can I ask you something Jenna?"

" Yes I do. " Jenna said as she looked at him curiously when he said he needed to ask her something, she unbuckled her seat belt. " you can ask me anything." She said chewing on her lower lip as her stomach fluttered she didn't know what he was going to ask her but she hoped it was positive, her eyes widened when she saw a car in her drive way. Knowing it was impossible for her parents to be home early she just shrugged it off, waited for his question.

Michael looked towards her house, noticing the car parked in the driveway, glad he parked a few houses down to talk to Jenna. So with a deep breath he looked to her. Perhaps it was time for him to move on something he's wanted for so long, a relationship with a pretty girl. So with a swallow, he went for it, despite how wrong it may seem."I'm still a bit conflicted about these feelings..But would you want to try and give it a shot and go somewhere for a date?"

'' I'd really like that.'' Jenna said as she scooted closer to him, kissed him she knew there was no way her parents were home early. She just figured her older brother was visiting or something but then again he had a family why would he be visiting without his wife, three kids. Shaking her head she focused on kissing her teacher, didn't really care who it was she didn't want to go inside because she was afraid it would be her parents despite the fact they normally ignored her. She loved the idea of giving things a shot with him, she would do all that she could to make him glad he'd chosen her.

Michael smiled, returning the kiss she gave him, leaning into it a bit, an arm resting on her thigh. But after a while he eventually broke the kiss, looking into her eyes with a smile. But after lovingly staring, he shook his head a bit."I-I guess you should head out on home hmm? or..are you not wanting to go home right now?"He asked with a soft smile, wondering just what this girl wanted to do.

" Not really.. I mean that car could be anyone, my parents never leave work early no matter what." Jenna had a thought but she wondered why her other older brother would be at the house, she knew he didn't have a family like his brother but she still wondered he was home. Knowing she should go inside she chewed n her lip, just sat in his truck not wanting to go inside. She was bullied at school, she didn't need to be bullied by her older brother.

Michael looked at her then the car that was parked in her driveway, wondering what he could do to help her out. After the two sat in silence though, Michael broke it."Well..Head on inside and see whats going on..if things aren't gonna be alright then grab some things and come back out here. I figure we could go get something to eat and see what happens after.." given they admitted their feelings to each other in one way or another, he waited to see how this would go when they actually went somewhere together without the intent of studying or being polite.

Jenna nodded as she jumped out of his truck, walked toward her house. She opened the door, walked inside as her heart pounded against her chest she cleared her throat then spoke. '' What's going on? '' She asked as she walked into the living room, saw her brother sitting on the couch or laying on the couch rather but her parents were no where in sight. Shrugging her shoulders out of confusion she held onto her bag, waited for him to say something because she didn't know why he was home. All she knew was that if he was home she had to leave because she couldn't bare to be bullied any longer it was bad enough when she got it at school.

Once Jenna walked inside and questioned the man, he looked to her, giving her a bit of a glare. For a moment he looked as though he would leave her be, but he just couldn't resist teasing the gullible girl."Does it matter why I'm here?Mother asked me to drop by and look after since you showed up late the past few days. She wanted me to make sure their insulant child wasn't getting herself into trouble."He mocked, sitting himself up now to get a better look at her."I hear you have some problems at school..Is it difficult for you to handle a bunch of high school kids?"

'' Considering I have to walk it takes me longer to get home, so I've been hitching a ride. Besides since when do mom, dad care? I was an accident remember? They tease me, call me names. Some of them even stuff me in lockers or trash cans. You know what I'm out of here.. Tell mom, dad I'm staying with a friend for a few days.'' Jenna said as she rolled her eyes, ran upstairs to get a few outfits as well as other things she would need. She didn't say another word to her brother she just ran back out to his truck, jumped in then buckled herself in. Tears ran down her face, she buried her face in her hands feeling horrible because she knew her parents saw her as one big mistake. She was just an accident, knew nobody would care where she was so she was prepared to stay longer then a few days but her brother didn't need to know that.

Kris growled as she snapped and quickly bolted out the door, following after her in an attempt to grip and smack her for yelling at him. But before he could get to her, Jenna was in the truck and Michael was driving away. With a glare, he stepped back inside and slammed the door behind him to go back to his show. As for Michael, he stopped a few blocks down the road, soothingly rubbing Jenna's back."what happened Jenna..?"He asked, seeing the bag she brought in.

'' I just had a bad argument with my brother it's nothing.. He was told to come home, watch over me. I yelled at him, he hates being yelled at.'' Jenna said as she sobbed into her hands she really felt like she should have never been born, she just wanted to get away from all the drama. She didn't know how to tell her teacher that if she lived there much longer she would kill herself because then he would know it was more then just being ignored by her parents. '' No one will know I'm crashing with you will they? '' She asked as she placed a strand of hair behind her ears, wiped her tears she just needed to be held.

When she moved the hair from her face and revealed the tears to him, Michael wiped thm away, planting a kiss on her cheek."Stay with me as long as you need to. You won't need to feel alone anymore Jenna I promise you.."He told her with a smile before driving to his house, eager to make something for dinner for the two of them. He could only soothe her for now until things were a bit more solid between them. But Michael would make sure Jenna knew she was loved and cared for by someone

Jenna smiles, kisses him again. She smiles as she looks not his eyes, falls deeper in love with him. Knowing her feelings were wrong she didn't really care because as long as someone loved her for who she was, she felt like her family hated her for some reason or another. She was certainly the outcast in her own house, always felt like she was invisible but being with him made it all disappear. Jenna had a pretty good childhood but once she was school age it all changed, her parents ignored her as did her siblings.

Michael returned her kiss, wiping the last of her tears away before he broke the kiss and started driving once more, a hand resting on her knee."Now should we go to my place to you can relax? or would you want to go to the cafe or something and get some food?" He asked, wondering what Jenna was feeling as he drove around the neighborhood. By the time the weekend was over he would show her he loved her and wanted to make her happy.

'' Going to your place to relax sounds like a wonderful idea.'' Jenna said as she smiled, kissed him again this time placing her hand on his thigh as she rubbed it gently. She knew that when the weekend was over it was possible she would have to return home but she hoped it was only to get the rest of her things, she pulled away from the kiss taking her hand away from his thigh just smiling from ear to ear. Her brother, any drama she'd endured before she got back into his truck was all gone she'd put it all behind her so she could focus on being with her teacher. '' This is a silly question, I know your first name but I forget your last name.'' Jenna said as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear, chewed on her lip feeling like an idiot cause she knew he'd written it on the black board when he took over the class.

Michael looked to her hand for a moment with a smile before he began driving to his place, now debating on what to make for dinner now that she would be joining him. When her hand moved from him, he pulled his own away, focusing on driving , wondering what was running through her mind.If things went well, he might be able to really get her to cheer up and do better for herself. But that was for another time."My last name is Bell."

'' It's a nice last name, I cheese burgers or hot dogs.. Really anything that doesn't come from a box or involve a take out menu..'' Jenna said as she smiled, unbuckled her seat belt, moved into the middle of the seat so she was closer to him then she buckled the middle seat belt. She wasn't a picky eater but she was sick of take out, the burger she'd had the other night when he bought her something to eat made her feel really good. looking out the mirror she saw a car behind them, hoped to god it wasn't the police or someone following them to take her back home where she knew she didn't belong. She never wanted to go back home unless it was to get her things, she couldn't wait to turn eighteen because once she was eighteen nothing else would matter because she was would a legal adult.

Mike smiled a bit with a nod, ignoring the car behind them as he drove her to his place. When she requested a cheeseburger or hot dog, he smiled a bit. As she moved closer, he took his arm and gently wrapped it around her."I can make some when we get there then. I've been a bit hungry for that as well."He pointed out with a soft chuckle. After another 10 minutes or so of driving, Mike pulled into his driveway, his home a small building, smaller then Jenna's home."It might not be much of a house..but it's better than nothing."

'' Nothing wrong with a small house.'' Jenna said as she smiled, kissed him then climbed out of the truck with her bag. She realized she was being paranoid cause the car had disappeared not long after he turned into his drive way, she waited by the truck patiently glad she would be staying with him for the weekend at least. It would be nice to get some school work done, then have him check it over. She wanted to graduate, go to school she just didn't know what she wanted to major in. Teaching seemed like a good idea until she started getting bullied, then she kind of thought of a few other things but none of them were written in stone.

Mike smiled, glad she liked the small home he lived in, so once out of the truck, he led her inside, shutting the door behind them."Well.make yourself at home and I'll get dinner started.."He assured her, kicking off his shoes and setting his bag on the floor."Bathroom is down that hall, second door on your right."He pointed down the hall, kissing her cheek before heading into the kitchen. While he still felt a bit odd, Mike shrugged it aside and focused on helping the girl actually have a happy weekend for once in her life.

Jenna kicked off her shoes, set her bag down next to his then walked into the living room. She laid down on he couch, was out cold instantly. It wasn't easy for her to sleep at home because she was always afraid something bad would happen especially with her parents always working late, she knew he would wake her up when the food was ready. She'd be out like a light until then, she smiled in her sleep so glad that things might work out.

Mike checked on her once he started the food, only to chuckle when he noticed she was already out. So with a soft sigh, he wrapped a blanket around her before he returned to his duties in the kitchen. He knew she was already feeling better given she was a bit happier and more relaxed given the smile she had as she slept. After a good hour or so, Mike had finished the food and set it on the table before walking back into the living room. He shook her gently, smiling some as he whispered."Jenna..get up, Dinner's done.."

Jenna opened her eyes as she looked at the time, she threw off the blanket stood up then wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him. She pulled back, walked to the table with a smile on her face she wouldn't tell him her dream cause then it wouldn't come true. Taking a seat she chewed on her lower lip, waited for him to sit before she fixed herself a plate. She wasn't normally a happy person when she first woke up but to be able to feel relaxed enough to take a little nap before she ate felt amazing. The young student was so glad to get away from her house for a little bit, she hoped one day she could live with her teacher.

Mike smiled more and returned her kiss, pulling away to join her at the table when she jumped up and took herself a seat. It made him happy to see the girl so giddy compared to how she had usually been up until now. So once he took his seat he began making his plate."Sleep well I see?"He asked, chuckling softly before looking to her."That hard to sleep at your home hmm?"He asked, noticing how well sleep seemed to change her attitude.

Back
Top Bottom