Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Myself, raizu kagurai )

Michael pulled up to a diner not too far from her home, getting out of the car once he parked and shut down the vehicle. He waited for Jenna to follow before he made his way inside and found them a booth to sit in. While they sat, Michael looked at Jenna, actually looking over her figure and admiring her looks. She looked pretty for a girl her age, but he wasn't the kind of man to take advantage of such things, that and the fact that she was his student didn't help either."Order whatever you want to eat."

Jenna looked over the menu as she chewed on her lip she didn't really know what she wanted cause she was so used to take out, it'd been awhile since she had a real meal. Placing a strand of hair behind her ear she tried to find something she would like but she really didn't know what she wanted. She ordered a glass of water, continued to look over the menu cause she really needed to think about what she wanted cause well she didn't want to break him this early. It was obvious she liked him because whenever she was around him she normally got really nervous, started sweating a little but not much.

Michael paid no mind to her nervousness, look at her when she still seemed so indecisive of what she wanted. But when she simply ordered some water, the man shook his head."Order whatever you're hungry for Jenna, I have enough to pay for what you want."With that he ordered himself a glass of sprite. He always felt like something was off whenever she was around him, noticing the looks and shyness that would strike her, but he was never able to understand that she had the hots for him.

'' Then I'll have the Mushroom bacon burger with fries, that's it.'' Jenna said as she smiled she wasn't afraid to admit she was a meat eater, she knew her parents hated the fact that she ate meat because they were vegans but she mostly ate meat at her aunts house. Whenever she did eat dinner with her parents meat was never served it was always tofu or some other sort of meat substitute, she would never tell her parents but she usually felt like she was going to throw up after she had eaten with them. The young woman was afraid of her parents, knew that they would think she was either disobeying them or going against what they believed because she ate meat but she didn't really care knowing that she needed good amounts of iron as well as protein in her diet.

Michael smiled a bit, glad to see she ordered herself some real food. While he loved meat himself, he hated the kinds of people who completely shut out meat and ate the substitute. Even if it gave them the same amount of protein or iron, it was as good or healthy in his mind compared to meat. But nonetheless it was an idea he didn't care much about as he took a sip of his sprite once it was brought to him. "So what are you gonna do when you get home?"

'' My homework. Then get a shower, go to bed. It's what I do every night unless I watch a movie but I haven't watched a movie in awhile cause I'm normally to tired to care, when my parents get home things are really quiet cause their bedroom is downstairs. '' Jenna said as she took a sip of her water, chewed on her lower lip placing a strand of hair behind her ear as she placed her hands on the table palms down not really sure what she was doing but she was just really nervous. She hoped he didn't ask her anymore questions cause talking about her routine kind of made her feel uncomfortable cause it was the same every night, more then likely would be until she moved out or finished school then moved out.

He could tell she wasn't comfortable with talking about herself or the things she di on a day to day basis. So Michael left the subject alone and smiled." So, what do you think about the program I told you about? You never did give me any opinions on it earlier.."He pointed out with a smile, eager to see how she felt about the idea. Michael had done all this to help her out in hopes that she might rise above the bullying and make something of herself. That and in hopes of boosting her confidence and proving she could pass without a problem with the work.

'' I think it's a great idea.'' Jenna said as she smiled at him, patiently waited for her meal to be brought out to her. She knew it was against the rules because he was her teacher but ever since he had set foot in that class room, she locked eyes with him it was like love at 1st sight. Of course she could never stop thinking about him, always dreamed about him but she would never put her feelings on the table knowing that he might not feel the same or that he could lose his job if they ever got caught. She was aware it didn't matter how old she was it was still against the school rules, she didn't like to break the rules so she would keep whatever feelings she had for him hidden inside until the time was right when she could confess them to him.

Michael smiled when she seemed to like the idea of the program, taking another sip of his drink before moving the half empty glass aside.by now, Michael had no idea what to talk about, other than watch the girl eat and admire her looks. He found a strange fondness of her, given all the time they spent together, but he himself wasn't sure about trying to jump on it, She was much younger than himself and it was also a risk to his work. But with him having no wife girlfriend or children, he didn't see anyone else like he saw Jenna.

Jenna bit into her burger, swallowed each bite after chewing it. She popped a few fries into mouth, chewed them the washed them down with her water. She wiped her mouth with a napkin as she continued to eat, she never really focused on eating slowly because she was used to wolfing things down so she could get her school work done then get her shower before bed.

Michael smiled a bit, watching her scarf down her meal while he kept to his drink, not quite hungry yet. So after a while Michael finished his drink and took a small book out of his bag."you don't really get to eat food like this do you..?" He asked, noticing how she seemed to reall enjoy her food, barely stopping to taste it.

'' Not really.. With my parents working all the time, my siblings in college well my sister anyways. My brothers already have wives, families.. I'm the baby, half the time I think I was just one big oops.'' Jenna said as she finished her meal, downed her water in a few gulps she felt full enough that she didn't need desert besides she didn't want the bill to be more then it already was. She placed a strand of hair behind her ear, let out a sigh she needed a way out of the family or just a way out of her house but what could she do? Her parents were respected for what they did for troubled teenagers young adults etc, they had never once taken any interest in their own daughters well being. She felt unloved, unwanted most of the time she just wanted to die but she hid every emotion she was feeling to endure all the bullying at school then she would go home where she was always alone or ignored.

Michael shook his head a bit, looking back to Jenna."So it's not just the kids at school that make life hard for you.."He mumbled, shaking his head at the thought. He couldn't understand how people could just practically abandon such a lovely, smart girl like Jenna, but he would never actually express his opinion. But hopefully the program would give Jenna a place to run to."Well you always have me to talk to from time to time. So I hope this program can help ease your mind a bit." He assured her with a smile, setting the money for their things on the table."Shall we get going now though? before it gets too late?"

'' Yeah, hopefully.'' Jenna said as she chewed on her lip, slid out of the booth she had left her bag in his car so she didn't have anything with her. She knew she could talk to him but sometimes she just needed an out, she wanted more then just a good listener she needed someone to tell her they loved her. She unwrapped her hair, let it fall around her shoulders as she stuffed her hands into her pocket walking back outside to his car. Of course she had worn it down until it started bothering it then she had wrapped it in a messy bun so it was off her neck, now it was around her shoulders again.

Once the duo were inside the truck, Michael started it up and pulled away, making his way to her home, given the directions she provided. For most of the ride he was quiet, a small smile curling his lips while ocassionally given her a bit of a look. But once they were parked just in front of her home Michael looked to her" Well I'll talk to the board tomorrow and get the program started so relax for tonight and I'll let you know how things go with it Alright?"

" Okay.." Jenna said as she slid out of his truck, grabbed her bag. She fished for her, keys, unlocked the front door then closed it. Jenna headed straight upstairs to do her homework, when it was done she took her shower then put herself to bed like she did every night. She knew it would e late when her parents got home, she never interacted with them because they pretended like she didn't exist. Once she was asleep she was out like a light, only her alarm could wake her up.

Michael did the same, heading on home, leaving his school things in his truck while heading inside to get ready for bed. So after a nice relaxing shower, He laid within his bed for a few hours reading before he passed out, only to be awakened when his alarm would go off. It was the last work day of the week, Friday, today was his last chance to get the program for Jenna board for the board meeting on saturday to make it official. Hopefully things could go well and have her in the program by Monday.

Jenna woke up when her alarm went off, she turned it off then switched it back on. She stretched, climbed out of bed. Walking to her closet she picked out her clothes then washed her face, brushed her teeth. Once all that was done she got herself dressed, grabbed her stuff then headed downstairs. She fixed herself some breakfast by putting so e bread in the toaster then putting butter on it, ate like she normally did. Then she walked out of the house locked the door, walked to the us stop.

Michael simply ashed up, dressed himself and made his way into his truck and off towards the school. He decided he would get something to eat within the teacher's lounge sometime throughout the day. So with a sigh he drove off, heading towards the school. However, when he saw Jenna at the bus stop, he stopped in front of her, giving her a bit of a smile."Do..you need a ride Jenna..?"

'' Yes Please! '' Jenna said as she smiled back, placed a lose strand of hair behind her ear then jumped into his truck. She buckled her seat belt, sat her bag in her lap as she chewed on her lower lip she knew that if someone from school saw her she would suddenly be called teacher's pet or something even worse then that, she didn't need anymore stupid nicknames. laying her head against the window she chewed on her lip, closed her eyes as she sighed she didn't really feel good but she would go to school, try to make the best of it besides it was Friday the last day of school until Monday.

When she hopped inside and buckled herself in, Mike started off to the school, smiling a bit as he hummed to the music playing on the radio, enjoying the peacefulness until they pulled into the parking lot of the school. He could easily tell she wasn't looking forward to the day, her face and body language saying it all."If you feel you need to talk or see me about anything at all..feel free to come talk to me anytime throughout the day okay? I only have my first class to deal with then I'll be in my office until lunch before going to meet with the staff about the program." Hopefully things would go easy on her if she knew she could rely on coming to talk to him for the first half of the day.

'' Okay, Thanks for the ride.'' Jenna said as she unbuckled her seat belt, jumped out of the truck with her bag on her shoulder. She closed the door, walked toward the quad where she was gawked at then teased about her clothes for the umpteenth time. Of course she continued walking, tried really hard to pretend it didn't bother her when it really did. She went to her locker, got all the books she would need for the day then headed to her home room where she took her usual seat in the back of the class then started doodling random things in one of her notebooks which was specifically marked doodles.

Mike parked his truck and got out, proceeding to his room with his bag hunched over his shoulder. When students began rolling in to take their seats, Mike began marking down each one that came in as here, while he marked off those who were not in the room once the bell rang for homeroom. As he sat there for the next 15 minutes of homeroom, he began to let his mind wonder off about how Jenna was doing, despite trying to shake it off, knowing it was wrong to think so much about one of his students. But when the bell rang again he was shaken from his thoughts as the students fled the room to rush to their first class.

Jenna was always happy when the first bell for classes rang, she sprinted out of her home room then headed for her first class. She smiled as she walked into his class, took her seat. Of course she looked like she had been crying but she would be okay, she opened her book then her science notebook as she waited for him to start class. She loved science just as much as she loved art, she didn't really know what she wanted to do when she got out of school.

When first period began, Mike smiled when he saw Jenna walked in, took her seat and got out her things. But he could see the fact that she had been crying, shaking it off, giving hr a smile as the other students walked inside."Alright class, because of the test coming on Monday, I have a study guide prepared for you to fill out and go over during the weekend. But since it is Friday and I don't have anything scheduled for you today, you can either pair up and do the guide, or go back to your science projects that are due next Thursday." (you can decide what her project is). Since his first period class was ahead of every other one, he was able to give them free time which would allow him to grade papers and work through any kinks or possible problems the program for Jenna could cause.

Back
Top Bottom