Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Myself, raizu kagurai )

Jenna hadn't decided what she wanted to do for her science project, the idea of pairing up with anyone wasn't a good idea cause well she knew no one would want to pair up with her. So since she had free time she opened up her sketch book, started doodling but then she decided it was a better idea to work on her own little study guide. So she focused on her science book, what they were discussing writing down key points she smiled when she felt like she had enough notes but she figured it would be a good idea for her to pick up the one he had prepared which she would fill out in study hall. She went back to her drawing, paid no attention to all the stuff being said by her class mates.

Michael watched with a smile as Jenna seemed to enjoy herself, despite being forced to work alone on her project. So while the class was busy he finished up the classwork that had been handed in throughout the week. For most of the class the students spoke amongst each other, giving Jenna a few mocking glares and insults. But they were quickly silenced whenever Michael spoke up about it. He didn't ignore such things like the other teachers did. So when the last couple minutes of class remained, Michael walked around and returned graded classwork, Jenna's having A's on all of them as the man gave her a smile

Jenna continued drawing as she looked at her papers she smiled, tried to ignore all the chit chat. She didn't want to leave the science lab but when the bell rang for her next class she would , she just wished she could skip math but she had to pretend like everything was okay. Taking a deep breath she just started to pack her things knowing the bell was going to ring soon, she wanted it to all end. She had talked to the principal several times but none of them seemed to care but him.

Mike watched as she left for class after the bell rang, sighing a bit before setting his things down on the table. He now had to deal with the difficult kids for his 2nd block class and they weren't very helpful in making his day easy. As it started, he simply hoped it would go by quick, the students seeming not to care about his class at all.

Jenna sat in her math class, struggled with it as usual but for some reason she couldn't stop thinking about him. She started to day dream, wrote his name in the middle of one of her notebooks. All she could imagine was finally feeling wanted, loved besides it seemed she was the only student in school that had never slept with anyone. She didn't want to be an outcast anymore she wanted to be like everyone else, her science teacher was the one she was deeply in love with.

After a while the bell rang once more, students scurrying about to chat with friends before heading to class. Mike packed away handed in papers and assignments to grade later on. 3rd block was his free period before he would head out to meet with the board to put the final plans into motion for the program. He was sitting in his chair, eating an English Muffin, watching the time on the clock tick by.

Jenna sat in her history class, tried to pay attention but her mind. She found herself daydreaming, her notes were his name scribbled inside a heart. Though she knew it was wrong she just couldn't help herself, she needed to see him next period was a free period then she had english. Chewing on her lip she raised her hand, asked if she could use the bathroom. Once she was given permission she picked up the pass, ran down the hall to his class room. She knocked on the door, her heart raced as her stomach churned because she was very close to doing something she knew wasn't allowed.

The teacher gave her a nod when she asked to be excused to the bathroom, returning to her lesson. When Jenna knocked on the door, Michael was finishing his meal while putting papers in his bag. He was all set to head out once the bell rang, but a good 10 minutes before that he heard a knock at the door"Come in.."He called, watching the door, wondering who was coming in to see him.

Jenna walked into his class room, closed the door behind her. She took a deep breath, gulped to get her heart out of her throat then pulled down the blind. Taking another deep breathe she cautiously walked toward him, stood on her toes placing her hand on his cheek as she kissed him. She stood down, looked down at the floor chewing her lip as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear.

Michael gave Jenna a smile as she came in, watching the girl as she started towards him, closing the door behind her. He was about o greet her until he felt her hand on his cheek, followed by her lips upon his own. For a moment he just stared at her, breathing deeply as he just stared, a weak smile taking him after she pulled away."...J-Jenna...?"

'' I- I'm Sorry I shouldn't have done that.'' Jenna said as she chewed on her lower lip, frowned when she stuttered a little cause she could normally miss an entire sentence with her nervous habit. She knew she had done something bad, she hoped he wasn't mad at her because she really felt she had to express her feelings before it was to late. Knowing the timing was wrong she turned around with her back toward him, started to walk back toward the door so she could get back to her history class before the bell rang for lunch. She felt really nervous so nervous her heart was pounding against her chest, her palms were sweating which wasn't rare because she was always nervous around him as well as her own classmates because she never knew what they were gonna do as far as bullying her went.

Mike was at a loss for words when she apologized, unsure what to say about the kiss. While it was wrong, he couldn't deny that it felt good, that a sense of relief filled him when she showed him how she really felt about him. If she felt this way about him, then he couldn't just let her feel abandoned or at the least feel she pushed things too far and ruin their relationship. Besides, he felt the same right? So with a sigh, he grabbed Jenna's arm and pulled her towards him, the man now standing up so their bodies pressed together."Why..is it you kissed me Jenna?"He asked with a soothing, loving tone.

'' I-it's be- because I like you.'' Jenna said as she gulped,looked up into his eyes she felt like she was going to faint. Her heart raced, her palms sweated even more as she gulped to get the lump out of her throat. To her the word like was like which meant she had romantic feelings, someday she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him but that was the future this was the present which meant she had to stay focused. She was really nervous, hoped he felt the same way because if he didn't she would be heart broken, wouldn't know what to do because she felt that he was the only person that really understood what she was going through. Jenna didn't want to mess up their friendship, she really hoped telling him how she felt didn't change anything because if it did she would feel horrible.

Michael knew exactly what she meant when she told him she liked him, having noticed it a bit with her frequent visits and their conversations throughout the past few months. But hearing her admit it solidified that fact in his mind. But he himself found it hard to give her the same response, being he was her teacher and all. But after leaving her with a few moments of silence, Michael looked at her. Maybe i was time he told her how he felt, let her know she wasn't alone anymore in this." Well..I-I feel the same..but I'm not sure how things will work given I'm your teacher and all." the man never loosened his grip on the girl, giving her a reassuring smile before letting his hands rest on his chair.

'' We'll figure something out, if the program goes through maybe the sessions could be at your place.'' Jenna said as she chewed on her lip amazed she hadn't stuttered but she was glad he liked her to, she placed a strand of hair behind her ear then looked at the time. She cursed under her breath then kissed him on the cheek, ran out of the class room making it back to her history class just in time. Gathering all her things she went to her final class, just smiled as she paid attention this time but it was one of the classes where she didn't do so well cause the teacher didn't care that she was being bullied. She couldn't wait until the end of the day when she hoped he would offer her a ride home, then she could kiss him again without being afraid someone would see them.

With a nod, Michael let her go off to her class, deciding to talk more about this later on when he would give her a ride home. It was still something that troubled him, but at the same time made him smile happily. Something about her made him smile whenever she was around, the fact that she was easily open had an affect on him. But for now he had to shake that off and head to his meeting, hopefully to bring more good news to Jenna at the end of the day. As the time would fly by, the final bell would ring, dismissing the students from their classes, alloing Jenna to leave her class and meet Michael in his office

Jenna went to her locker, put away the books she didn't need then walked back to his class room. She walked inside, went straight to his office. Her stomach fluttered, she took a deep breath then walked in closing the door behind her. '' I got here as quickly as I could.'' She said as she took a seat, placed her hands neatly on top of her bag hoping he had some good news. Part of her was still overcoming the fact that she had kissed him, told him she liked him when she knew that dating a teacher was forbidden besides she didn't want him to lose his job because she'd made a stupid mistake.

When Jenna came in and took her seat, Michael looked at her with a smile, placing a sheet of paper down before taking a seat at his desk."We can start the program whenever you're ready. though we just need you to sign that as well as your parents..though I'm sure I can bypass that with my own given your situation. That just tells them that you understand that by going through this program that if you still fail..there's nothing they can do for you.."Michael knew she would pass, but he needed to go through this in order to have allowed the board to pass his request for the program.

Jenna looked over the papers then signed them she was eighteen well almost eighteen but she didn't really think her parents would sign them, she was hoping he would sign them in place of her folk. She was still really nervous about different things, she couldn't stop thinking about the kiss even if she had kissed him it didn't really matter she was still madly in love with him. Her grades were important to her, she wanted to pass but she also wanted to know what it felt like to really feel loved by someone like her teacher. She never knew love at home, it seemed like they were perfect for each other she just didn't know if it was worth the risk because if he lost his job over her feelings she would just die she wouldn't be able to live with herself at that point.

When she signed it, Michael looked the forms over a bit, giving her a look with a smile before signing it off himself. He knew her parents would grind her for this, most likely thinking she was stupid for being unable to ignore the kids and focus on school so he saved her from that by signing the papers for her, which he would explain to the board later."Alright well then we can start whenever you're ready. but with that aside..do you need a ride home again Jenna?"He asked with a smile, setting the forms in his bag and walking to the door, keys in hand. Michael wasn't worried about his job, So long as things were kept a secret from inside the school then he was safe, especially since she was almost 18.

'' Yeah.'' Jenna said as she stood up, held onto the strap of her bag. She smiled a little glad that he was giving her a ride again, she chewed on her lower lip as she walked back into the class room. Her heart was racing her stomach was fluttering, her palms were sweating she was certainly in a place where she knew that she would never be the same again. She opened the door, looked out into the hall then smiled as she motioned for him to follow since it was safe they didn't have to worry about getting caught by anyone. Taking a deep breath she smiled, ran to the exit of the school her heart still racing as she thought about the ride home with her teacher.

Michael laughed a bit when the girl gave him the all clear and rushed off to his car. He smiled some along the way, meeting her at his truck before slipping inside and unlocking the door."Well I'd like to talk more about what happened earlier at some point ok?"He asked, starting up his truck, waiting for her to buckle in before he would pull out and drive away from the school. He was eager to see what she really felt, hoping he could give her the answer she wanted to hear.

'' Okay.'' Jenna said as she jumped into the truck, buckled her seat belt then leaned back against the seat placing her hands on her bag as it sat in her lap. She was a little nervous because she didn't know what he was going to say, she wouldn't know what to do if he broke her heart. At home she felt like she had nobody, she didn't have any friends to speak of so she saw him as more then just her teacher. She told him everything, she didn't really talk to anyone else but him so she really hoped he didn't say anything negative toward what had happened because she would just die if he did.

As he stopped at a red light, Michael turned his head to look at her, smiling a bit before he began to speak." How long..have you felt this way towards me Jenna?"He asked, his hand resting on her thigh, trying to help make her a bit more comfortable to talk about it. He knew she felt odd about all this, given her confession. But Michael wasn't about to break her heart but telling her it was wrong. However, he felt the same for her and wouldn't pursue it unless they were both willing to jump into it and see if things would work

'' Since you took over for Mr. Blake..'' Jenna said as she chewed on her lip, she was referring to the science teacher before him. She didn't like Mr. Blake because he was like all the rest of her teachers but he had been fired for some reason, she didn't know why but she didn't care to find out either. Looking down at his hand on her thigh she chewed on her lip a little harder as her heart raced, her stomach fluttered as her palms sweated he was making her feel uncomfortable but in a god way. She felt like she was going to be sick but she took a few deep breaths, she was fine.

Back
Top Bottom