Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy (Devilla-Roche and Greg Grey)

Gray asks about the bridesmaids speaking English, and Milenka answers from the couch...

"No, darling husband-to-be. Bridesmaids do not speak any English. I know is difficult for you to understand them. Don't worry, I Interpret."

Tatyana goes up to Gray and puts her arm around him and says to Milenka...
"Он такой милый, и я люблю то, как он заикается."
("He's so cute and I love the way he stutters.")

Then Valentina goes up to Gray and places her soft arm around the small of his back and grabs him by his chin and turns Gray to her...
"Да, я согласен. Milenka дорогая, есть ли у него большой член, и он знает, что делать с ним?"
("Yes, I agree. ~turns to Milenka~ Milenka darling, does he have a big dick and does he knows what to do with it?")

All the girls laugh at Valentina's comment then Milenka says...
"Это все, что Вам понравилось Валентине? "
"Is that all you think about Valentina?"

Valentina looks at Gray and purses her lips then looks back at Milenka...
"Ну, вы должны по крайней мере, давайте наши пути с ним. Вы знаете, в качестве подарка к нам подружки невесты."
("Well, you should at least let us have our way with him. You know as a gift to us bridesmaids.")

Milenka then quips back and says...
"Да, вы хотели бы, чтобы. Ну, с мало водки я мог бы подарок моего мужа, чтобы быть моей подружки."
("Yes, you would like that. Well, with enough vodka I might gift my husband-to-be my bridesmaids.")

With that Elvira says...
Круглые шампанского, чтобы начать?
("A round of champagne to start?")

Krisitina runs to the kitchen along with Akilinia and they open up the first champagne bottle, pour out eight flutes and serves it to everyone including Gray...at a loss for words Tatayana and Valentina propel him forward and they all stand up standing in a circle...

Valentina then says...
"Чтобы Milenka и ее муж-к-быть, может у них есть замечательная жизнь вместе!"
("To Milenka and her husband-to-be, may they have a wonderful life together!")

Milenka reaches across and kisses Gray on the lips and then whispers in his ear...
"I love you darling man. The girls like you and they toast our wonderful life together."

With that, the champagne goes down fast and Elivra goes to the refrigerator to grab a second bottle....

"A toast! Yes!" I say, over-eager to take the champagne from Kristina as I'm purposefully pressed into the circle of women, each with their own glass. I'm struck immediately at how tall they all are. Aside from Jackie - who's probably 5'7'' or so - the bridesmaids are all about my height, and most of them taller in their heels. Milenka, of course, towers over them all, but I'm still jarred by the sensation of being in a crowd of such tall women. All so pretty...

...Alcohol should make this easier to manage; I'm jittery and edgy, and take the champagne gladly. I want to feel more normal, and not as anxious as I do...but, I just notice now, my headache is somehow gone already...

Milenka translates for me as we all share a drink. The girls are vivacious, and energy is high. Though the champagne will help (it should...it's $500 a bottle!) - I'm still a little uncomfortable with so much attention focused on me. They all look at me, they all talk about me - in Russian. Milenka, and at times Jackie, gives me an idea of what they are saying...but it still makes me a little uptight, not being able to follow conversation. The girls can sense it - and all urge me playfully to drink more.

"выпить все, выпить все очаровательны человек-мальчик!" Tatyana laughs, tipping my glass into my mouth, so I get a big gulp rather than a sip. (Jackie translates for me: "Drink up, you handsome man!")

"Да, давайте вы пьяны и глупо!" Valentina adds, prompting Kristina to top off my flute. ("The drink will relax you!" translates Milenka)

Soon, two glasses down, I am actually starting to relax. We are all seated again about the great room, in a circle of animated conversation. Milenka sits on one side of me on the couch, Akilinia on the other. I notice the empty vodka bottle and glasses, and hear the 'pop' of another couple champagne bottles. These girls are here to party! Wow. I look around the room, and - now more relaxed - enjoy the view. Each girl is prettier than the next, including Jackie.

Jackie is sitting in private conversation with Elvira, across the way from me. I'm surprised at how good her Russian is; I knew she had studied it in college - but she seems to be keeping up really well. I'm also surprised just how busty she seems, today. I mean - her nice figure was one of the reasons I'd brought her on to be one of my personal drivers. But...has she blossomed recently? Or does this outfit just really accentuate her chest well?

Not wanting to get caught staring at my employee, I look away. I've been trying to engage in conversation - with Milenka's help in translating - but I've grown quiet. She was trying, at first, to let me know exactly was everyone was saying. Whispering into my ear, at times. But now...she just rubs my back, and lets me listen to the women talk.

Though these women are all younger than me - mid- to late-twenties, I'm guessing - I'm starting to feel like a little kid surrounded by his mom's friends. Not able, really, to contribute to conversation, just sort of...looking around. At their legs, their chests, their pretty faces.

But - where are my manners? I'm the host here, the man of the house. It's definitely dinner time, and these girls have had a long day with travel and everything else. I take another drink, to steel myself, and announce:

"Hey!" I say, trying to get everyone's attention, "I'd like to buy dinner for all you pretty ladies! Let's get something sent over - !"

All eyes are on me...blankly...

"Uh...Milenka..?" I ask, turning to her, "Can you, uh..."

Milenka smiles fondly at me, with patience, and at my direction asks the little crowd what they'd like to eat. I'm offering a feast, from any of San Diego's best restaurants. We can have it delivered! Sushi? Italian? Thai? Anything they want!

The girls begin to titter, among themselves, and after just a short deliberation they all seem to agree on...something. They seem pretty excited about it, too...

"Американский пикник!"

"Человек из дома, чтобы приготовить для нас!!"

"Да, да, да ... хот-доги! гамбургеры!"

I look at Milenka, and then at Jackie - they're both smiling.

"They want an American cookout, Mr. Gray..." Jackie translates, "...and they want you to cook for them."

And that's how I find myself at my outdoor kitchen, at the grill, flipping burgers. Alone but for a half-full flute of champagne at my side. The little party has moved outside, to the patio, as the light has started to fade. Feeling a touched buzzed from the champagne, I watch everyone from afar, congregated at poolside. I review to myself but I think I have everyone's names right: Valentina (the blonde) and Elvira (auburn hair) are the two thinnest but seem to have the biggest - or at least most dramatic - chests. Tatyana is the darkest, the most exotic, and her bubble-butt is a work of art. The brunettes - Akilinia (lighter) and Kristina (darker) are both perfectly curvy, each softer in appearance, maybe, than the others. But all are tall, all look preternaturally elegant, even in their everyday clothes - sweaters, lacey or floral tops, jeans and shorts.

I watch as the whole crowd seems to be comparing figures - each playfully putting up their stuff, a challenge to Milenka. Sticking out their impressive chests, sashaying their wide hips.

"в один прекрасный день, может быть, я буду, как большая девочка Milenka!" I hear one of them call out.

She seems to be laughing them all off, modestly, almost demurely....but then she catches my eye, from afar. She smiles warmly at me - our gazes suddenly connecting the two of us through the bevy of girls - and excuses herself from her friends to walk my way...

Akilinia approaches Gray...
september-carrino-lc-073.jpg

Milenka approaches Gray...
denise_milani_new_f_6.jpg

Now upon him, hovering over him in height she places her strong arms on Gray's shoulders as he cooks the hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone....the weight of her hands has quite the hold on him, as if Milenka could push him straight to his knees....and she could if she wanted to making herself even taller....instead, he takes in her wonderful aroma, distinct and stronger, even with the grill on...she bends down and gives him a pack on the cheek...

"They good girls. I trust them. Sorry about they not speak English."
...she gives him a big smile....
"They all like you a lot. Maybe too much, but it is custom to share husband-to-be with bridesmaids. After dinner, they want to be in hot tub with you."
~Milenka giggles~
"Little Master is so what you call, cute."
~she lays her soft pillowy lips on his cheek again~
"Is okay. We change into bikinis after dinner. Is okay, yes?"

She feels so nice against me, from behind, her hands on my shoulders as she speaks into my ear. My social phobias - which always keep me on edge in situations like this - are calmed by her soothing presence. Her voice reassures me, telling me of how good a host I'm being, how much the girls like me. And the strong, enveloping fragrance of her body is a comfort, putting my mind even more at ease.

She tells me, though, of "sharing me" with her bridesmaids, planting her big, persuasive breasts into my back and upper shoulders. I laugh, and look at her puckish, smiling face as she leans over my shoulder to plant a kiss on my cheek. She giggles at my expression: am I that obvious? The idea of cramming in to a hot tub with this gaggle of gorgeous girls - YES! But of course I think I'm playing it cool...

"Oh, there's enough of me to go around," I quip, incredulous of my own luck here in life as she runs her hands under my arms and down my chest, pulling me into a soft embrace, "but you know I belong only to my Milenka." She kisses the top of my head, running her nose through my hair. I can see some of the other girls, from the far patio near the pool, looking our way and smiling. "I may be cute," I say, flipping a burger and returning attention to the grill, "but I hope they realize I'm all yours..."

With that she giggles in agreement, and nibbles on my ear from behind.

"Do you think these are done yet?" I ask. The hot dogs are already off the burners, bunned-up and on a platter. The burgers...I think they're ready? It's been ages since I cooked burgers myself. She takes the spatula from me, tests one hand-formed patty and clucks her approval.

The two of us clear the burgers from the grill and start to assemble a huge tray of them for our little crowd. Knowing how Milenka eats (she gets me with a frisky slap on my arm when I comment on it) - and guessing how these new girls might too - I cooked for a small army. As we work together, I ask her for another quick little language lesson. Ever patient, she helps me struggle through the pronunciation until...

"обед подан!" ("Dinner is served!") I call out, carrying the towering tray of hamburgers as Milenka follows in tow with the hot dogs. Jackie had already assembled condiments for us on the large outdoor table of African hardwood, and the cooler of cheap beer and premium champagne is chilled, overflowing with ice.

The bridesmaids, seeing us approach, all begin to coo out in pleasure:
"О, посмотрите на нашу счастливую пару!"
"Американский человек делает американский барбекю!"
"Оооо, это выглядит тяжелый! Мало необходимости мастер помочь?"
"И она учит его русским? Какой хороший студент!

They chatter in Russian, fawning over me (I think I had my cheeks pinched four times, at least) and helping Milenka get everyone served. Jackie, after asking my permission, opens up more champagne and soon everyone has either a flute of expensive French bubbly or a can of American swill, and we enjoy another toast in the fading daylight. The lights are on in the pool and spa, the air is pleasantly warm, and another few drinks are urged down my throat by Kristina, who's planted herself
firmly next to me on the bench. Milenka, on my other side, drinks freely herself and has taken to rubbing my thigh lazily, head resting on my shoulder.

Though I can't quite follow conversation without either Milenka or Jackie's help, I do field lots of questions from the girls. About the house, about work, about my family and friends. "Так богат! Так мило! Вы будете хорошим мужем для нашей Milenka!" (Something about how I'll make a good husband for "their" Milenka)

Milenka, herself, helps to keep my champagne flute filled and I'm starting to get a very healthy buzz, by this point. It doesn't help, really, that I don't eat much. Not hungry, for some reason...everything just tastes sort of flat. So, I'm getting drunk pretty quick - charmingly so. My world is rushing along around me, and the scenery is marvelous. Who cares about the food? The booze - that's just fine.

And fine by everyone else, it seems. The girls are downing drinks by the dozens, and it's starting to show. The vodka bottles have started to reappear, and I'm treated to - among other things - a sing-along to the Russian pop music I agreed to stream through the outdoor sound system. I also get a few language lessons - naughty ones! - from the girls, who laugh and giggle at my struggles to swear in Russian.

Elvira, for her part, finally admits to knowing a few clumsy English phrases, and after showing off with a low, smoky, labored "Hello Handsome!", "Good Morning!", and "Where Bathroom?", surprises me with announcing - vodka aloft:

"Hot Tub!!!"

The other Russian bridesmaids see Elvira make a first move on Gray, her arm around him and pushing her hip out in a sexily sort of way...Elvira turns toward them all and says...
"горячая ванна!!"

One by one in marching order, they pass by Gray...each with a smile and each saying something in Russian in a deep, dark alluring, voice...it is almost as if they are telling him, "You are ours tonight, and we are going to make love to you in every human way possible!"

They march pass them and make their way to the cottage....

Milenka and Jackie walk up to Gray too...

Milenka places her arms around Gray....
"Master in for quite the night. They are going to do things to you that I have not done to you yet. Milenka and Jackie will turn in for night. We leave you with girls to have final bachelor party as you Americans do. Whatever girls do to Master, is between you and them. Milenka does not need to know or watch. I will have Master forever. They will have Master for one night."

With that, Milenka kisses him on the head and says good night....Jackie passes by and says.... "Boss, good luck. I think you're going to need it with those five."

Of course Jackie and Milenka will be watching, at least for a little while, by way of the security system in the house...there are cameras pointed everywhere, including on the hot tub....

Suddenly, out of the shadows, five tall buxom Russian women appear walking toward Gray...Valentina, Kristina, Tatyana, and Elvira are in bikinis, with the exception of Akilinia, who is in a one-piece bathing suit...all look very sexy, and are dripping with beauty, breasts, and very curvaceous bodies....what Gray does not know yet is what these women are capable of doing to him as far as sex is concerned, but soon, he is going to find out.....

Gray stands there visibly trembling as the five women now surround him....

"Wait wait wait..!" I laugh, as Milenka and Jackie walk away, taking their leave, "You can't be serious! This is...uh...c'mon!!"

Looking over their shoulders, back at me, the two just smile and laugh. Really? This isn't a joke? "Milly..!? Jackie....?!" I implore, with one last effort before they enter the house, ".....please?

Milly and jackie go inside. The door slides shut

And suddenly, in a big surprise, I'm alone. Hidden speakers are still blaring Slavic electro-pop, but the world seems abruptly silent. What do these women have planned for me? I wonder, incredulous that this is really happening. Is this really some sort of Russian or Kazakh tradition? Giving your husband up to your bridesmaids for a night? No...it can't be...this is totally a joke. And if it is true...it'll just be a little naughty shenanigans, right?

Whatever the case may be, I start to have flashbacks to a similar situation...my twenty-first birthday, when my dad had hired a woman to get me drunk and de-flower me. That ended up...terribly. I promised myself I'd never let myself get into that sort of situation again. But tonight's nothing like that night, right?

Tonight's there's five of them.

My nerves, as I wait, are escalating and escalating. There's FIVE of them! What are they going to want to do?! I try to distract myself with clearing the table, to keep myself busy, as the time passes. What are they doing in there? I wonder, as I glance nervously over at the guest house, where the bridesmaids are changing. And: Am I drunk enough yet, for this? There are several half-full glasses of champagne at the table...I drink two of them, and have the third up to my lips when...

...I hear the laughing.

The girls emerge, all in swimsuits and high heels, out from the guest house and onto the patio, walking towards me. At first, they're all laughing among themselves, giggling in Russian. The whole crowd bounces and jiggles - holy god, the bodies on them! I mean - I'm used to Milenka, and none of these women have figures as dramatic as hers - but there's FIVE of them!

"W-w-welcome b-back ladies..!" I speak out, trying out my most confident voice but hearing it crack and stutter, "I, uh...I g-guess I'm all y-yours..." Even in my drunkenness, I'm an fidgety mess.

They don't understand anything I'm saying, of course, but that doesn't keep them from smiling, with hungry grins, and approaching me - closer and closer and closer. They've stopped speaking among themselves, but they're still giggling - they seem perfectly pleased with my wide-eyed reaction.

"S-so...wh-what's...uh...whatya wanna do?" I ask, as they start to walk in a tight little circle around me, giggling and focused, now, completely on me. I'm shrinking further and further under their rapt attention. I know it's pointless, but in my anxiety I keep talking. "Everyone needs an-nother drink, right? Should we order out for some d-dessert?"

With that, Elvira stops right in front of me. She's tall - maybe 5'9" or so. But in her 4" heels, she looks down at me to speak, and says in throaty English: "No. Hot tub."

"H-hot tub, huh?" I chuckle, nervously. Elvira's eyes flash, and I look away. All the other girls have surrounded me, now, and are beginning to touch my shoulders, run their fingers up and down my back. I look at Tatyana, to my right, who looks demurely at me with dark chestnut eyes, lined with kohl.

"I'll...uh...j-just have to go, ch-change into my swim trunks-"

"No," clips Elvira, as she grabs my chin in her hand and smiles, "no trunks."

With that, Valentina (to my left) is on her knees, giggling, and in a flash has my belt undone, my zipper down and - shwoosh! - my khakis around my ankles.

"Whoa - !" I snap, eyes going wide.

"Boxers," Elvira states plainly, nodding her head with a mischievous smile as she lets go of my chin. For someone who supposedly knows so little English, this one's doing pretty well...

"Hey - ! Uh...g-g-girls..?" I stammer as - from behind - Kristina and Akilinia are pulling my shirt up, over my head. In the meantime, I'm stepping out of my pants, allowing Valentina to pull them from me, along with my shoes and socks. And so, suddenly, I've found myself surrounded by five beautiful women, stripped to my underpants but feeling naked to the world. I try to laugh, as Valentina stands up again in front of me...

She brushes my hair from my forehead, and as I try to stutter an objection - this is moving way too fast! - puts her finger to my lips.

"Shhhhhh......" whispers Valentina, smiling naughtily as she takes my hand and starts to step me towards the hot tub.

"I...uh..g-guess it's oh-okay..<heh heh>..." I chuckle, embarrassed to be caught here in my underwear, "who's <heh-heh> g-going to see-"

"Shhhh..." whispers Kristina, from behind me, as she places her hands on my shoulders, also steering me towards the spa. It's already on, bubbling and steaming and lit from below in aquamarine. Attached to the pool, it comfortably seats about eight, with built-in seats.

Kristina then says something else to me, in Russian, ("Я бы не стал беспокоиться о вашем белье, маленький человек ... вы не будете носить их в течение очень долгого") causing the other girls to laugh.

Akilinia, also behind me, speaks up though, in a baby-doll voice: "ой, не дразните Мистер Серый! Бедняжка ... Посмотрите, как он нервный!"

They all titter again, leading me to step - one, two, three - down into the hot tub, in my boxers. The water is warm, just nicely hot, and Kristina and Tatyana urge me down onto a seat, and then sit next to me. Elvira has gone to fetch vodka bottles from the table, and the other two girls join us in the tub - Valentina sitting opposite me, Akilinia kneeling between my legs to help Tatyana and Kristina get me settled.

"Посмотрите на него смотрела на Akilinia's сиськи..!" Valentina comments, taking a vodka bottle from Elvira. "Akilinia ... дать ему шоу!"

With that, Akilinia giggles and raises up on her knees until she is submerged to just above her waist in the bubbling water. She raises one arm over her head, and her demeanor changes as she poses for me, suddenly seductive and serious...

"О, посмотри на! Hе любит большие сиськи..!" Elvira laughs, as she hands Kristina a bottle, and she herself climbs into the tub. "Big boobs, hm?" she adds, in English, for my benefit.

"y-y-yeah..." I mutter, goggling at Akilinia's huge breasts, planted right in front of my face. Kristina, to my left, takes a long swig of vodka straight from the bottle, and immediately grabs my face. Taking a quick moment to look me right in the eyes -

- she rises on her knees to pull me in for a kiss: dumping her mouthful of vodka down into my mouth. She holds me to her, her lips holding mine, intent until I swallow the powerful liquid, already warm from her mouth. I gulp it down, and pull away.

"W-w-wow...! <heh heh>" I sputter, trying not to cough, "th-th-thanks..."

The girls are all now in the tub, circled around me. I look from one, to the next, to the next. All eyes on me. And they look...hungry...

"H-hey..." I quip, in an undoubtedly pointless, last ditch effort, "don't you g-girls <heh heh> think we should s-see if Milenka wants to j-join us..?"

Elvira makes her way back with the vodka and says with a devious smile, "No Milenka!"

Akilinia slowly lets the shoulder straps of her bathing suit down...she gives Gray a pouty look as he witnesses her breasts reveal themselves more and more...not quite as Milenka's they are still huge...she comes closer and closer as she straightens her back, causing her bathing suit to stretch to its limit...like a rubber band snapping apart, the lycra material gives up and snaps down to Akilinia's waist...her boobs buoyantly spring upwards and hit gray in the face....all the other girls go in a titter over this...

With Elvira in the hot tub, Tatyana takes the vodka and takes a swig....like Kristina before, she pulls Gray's face way for a moment and kisses him - long, hard and deep while feeding him more vodka....he swallows and she pulls her puffy lips away with a ravishing smile....as Gray turns his head back, his face becomes engulfed in Akilinia's cleavage...from behind, Kristina pushes Gray's face as they steer him to the center....

Kristina proclaims, "Теперь девушки, сними вершины. Вы знаете, что делать." (Now girls, take off your tops. You know what to do.)

One by one, the tops of their bathing suits come off...Gray is given some air....the five of them surround him...five pairs of gigantic tits, five cleavages all converge on Gray's neck and head...they push more and more as their boobs squish to conform to his face....at first he is without air....the five women smile at each other, and Kristina shakes her head....they each turn on their power to release pheromones...practically injecting into Gray's body....he slowly begins to fall through their circle of soft skin, now looking up to their pretty faces - the five looking down on him....Gray sees them, but as he slips further, they all seem to grow larger around him...as it turns out, Tatyana and Valentina each have a hand on his shoulder and they are pushing him further into the water....of course, Gray doesn't realize this, he is numb to their hands, but the effect of the pheromones and the illusion of these five women growing are having their desired affect on him....

Finally, he disappears as a cocoon of women are centered around him...he looks around slowly to see navel after navel, hip, after hip, he is in awe by all this womanhood around him....are these five more beautiful than one Milenka?

Now, the girls pull apart...they see that Gray is drunk not only by the the vodka, but by the pheromones....in order to keep things this way, Akilina goes down in the water and slowly begins to suck Gray's cock...amazingly, these Russian women can hold their breaths for more than five minutes at a time....

While Gray gets his cock sucked, Valentina places herself at his face...and again he is pushed forward into cleavage....the effect leaves Gray to not move at all....he is at the mercy of these women....

This gives Tatyana and Kristina the time to make a small incision at the top of Gray's neck...a small chip is inserted under the skin that fuses itself to some of Gray's neurons....his skin is folded back and a seal is made with some high-tech paste (no need for stiches or staples)....a bandage is placed where the incision was made)....

Things continue as Elvira now takes her five minutes to suck on his cock, while giving Akilinia some air....

Kristina says, "Мы возьмем его после того как он снимает свой груз и поместить его в кресле. Дамы держать вечеринка, танцы коленей, выпускать больше феромоны. Получить его в точку, где
(We'll take him out after he shoots his load and place him in the lounge chair. Ladies keep the party going, lap dances, release more pheremones. Get him to a point where we knock him out, then we'll take him to bed.)

"No Milenka!" Elvira answers, with a wide smile.

Of course "No Milenka" I accept...tonight I'm here for this last night of debauchery, outside of marriage. My own little bachelor party, I guess.

I had asked about Milenka because - I realize this myself - I'm already seeing her as a protector, a comfort, my escape from the outside world. And - in situations like this - I'm an anxious mess. As erotic and arousing as it is - this steamy, fleshy pleasureful romp with this bevy of gorgeous women - it makes me a nervous wreck. The booze helps a little, but I'd feel better with Milenka here...

I also feel a little guilty. I'm supposed to be committing myself to her...and this is what she challenges me with? Maybe it is just that, I think...a challenge? Am I supposed to resist this? To prove myself to her? Is this some sort of traditional, old-world Slavic mind-fuck?

Despite my thoughts, my misgivings and doubts, I can't help but allow myself to be distracted by sights....like Akilinia closing in on me, rising above me with tits nearly as huge as Milenka's...lowering the straps of her suit, and stretching herself out of it...

...or the tastes, like Tatyana's mouth, feeding me vodka like Kristina did moments before, and then lingering for a long, drawn out kiss before drawing away and smiling down on me again...

...or the feel, of this enveloping cocoon of women, which closes in around me like a pillowy trap. I'm surrounded by breasts, five huge pairs, slick with warm water, squishing me from all sides. The press in on me forcefully, mashing my ears and nose and mouth, as all the while the girls giggle and coo, purring to me in Russian. It's a dream, a drunken fantasy come true...but my heart beats faster not only in excitement, but also uneasy alarm. I'm at their mercy, suddenly...

...but then I start to feel better. Better...

...because for all the unbelievable sights, the intoxicating tastes, the overwhelming sensations of touch...it's the smell, finally, that gets me, that calms me, that seduces me...

Caught as I am in this booby trap (like that?), I'm surrounded by their flesh and overwhelmed, suddenly, by their perfume...similar, my mind registers as it begins to slip into a delirious trance, similar to how Milenka smells. A flowery, feminine fragrance...powerful...

...it's making me feel better. Nice. More relaxed. Soon, I'm as drunk on it as I am on the booze. Drunker. I'm falling, and floating, breathing them in, falling under their spell...

"Да, маленький человек...дышать...дышать в глубокой...правильно, хорошо...просто дыши" someone purrs, from above me, as the others continue to laugh and giggle.

As if on command, I breathe in deeper, deeper, deeper. Deeper from their cleavages, deeper from their soft, slippery skin. Wanting nothing more than to take in their scent. This hint of chlorine, from the pool, but then something...deeper.

I succumb, completely, to this sense of well-being, to this almost hypnotic trance that the girls have put me under. What is it, that's done this to me? I slip down, further beneath them, and gaze up at the breasts and mirthful faces of these five beautiful women. I'm in a halcyon
daze, and now only dimly aware of what's happening. Someone submerges under the surface, and I feel something being drawn down off me, peeled away from me. My cock is huge, enormous under the water's surface, and hands are all over it. The world becomes a swirling mix of images and sensations, pleasures and beauty. I feel surrounded by women...surrounded...consumed...

Thoughts fail me, and my senses...they're consumed, altered as well. I feel nothing but pleasure, and see nothing but them. I'm pushed into the cleavage of one woman, by the hands of another, forced to draw in more of her scent...

...and though I feel something on the back of my neck, I'm anesthetized to pain, and engrossed by the pleasures of this flesh around my face, a mouth and throat swallowing my cock, hands all over me. I'm swimming in a hallucination and, at one point, think I feel myself come, under water, into the warmth of a woman. The release does nothing to lessen my arousal, though, or return me my senses. I'm lead up, out of the pool, by their guiding hands and laughing voices, and urged to lay down, on a lounge chair....

Audio File, TRANSLATED FROM THE RUSSIAN:

Valentina: "It is implanted?"

Kristina: "Yes...it's in well..."

Akilinia: "I can check transmission later...GIS, vitals, brainwaves..."

Elvira: "Milenka cannot know...we'll tell her he fell backwards in the tub-"

Kristina: "...struck the back of his head, and needed a bandage...that can explain his forgetfullness.."

Tatyana: "He'll have a little lump, no?"

Kristina: "Yes...the fall will explain that too."

The girls take him out of the pool after he comes....now they place Gray in one of the chaise lounge chairs...Valentina, Elvira, Tatyana, Ailinkia, and Kristina each take off their swimsuits and tie him down....by his wrists, by his ankles, by his head.....they swirl around him in the most erotic dancing a man can have done for him...bouncing tits, asses shaking, hips bumping....the carnal power of it all leaves him looking lethargic as he just relies on certain senses, his eyes, his nose, and touch....

Each of these women, who coo and drip with their sexual prowess each takes turn using his huge cock and rubbing their cunts against his face....they in turn get to have a good time....kissing each other in a lesbian orgy while getting what they can from Gray....Valentina mentions how wonderful Gray's tongue feels...Tatyana notes how Milenka will enjoy his huge cock inside of her...besides their pheromones which continue to emit from their bodies they come on him, leaving their womanly goo on his face and on his cock...

The girls take Gray to his limit and with one last breath of their odor he takes in their beauty and passes out...they untie him from his chaise prison....

The girls bring him inside and find the master bedroom, where they find plenty of fur blankets...they swaddle his naked body in a new cocoon and kiss him good night...

The next morning....

Everyone is up....except for Gray...all the girls are chipper and with all the alcohol they consumed one would never know it....now with Milenka and Jackie, they come together for a Saturday morning breakfast...the breakfast nook is filled with lots of food - eggs over easy, pecan pancakes, bacon, sausage, strawberries and whipped cream...coffee and tea and OJ....there is a lot of chatter and Milenka begins the conversation...

Так дамы, как все прошло вчера вечером мой муж, чтобы быть?"
(So ladies, how did it go last night my husband-to-be?)

Tatyana says with a grand smile...
"Честно Milenka, вы будете иметь хорошего мужа в вашем мистер Грей. Он является хорошим слушателем и делает то, что ему говорят."
"Honestly Milenka, you will have a good husband in your Mr. Gray. He is a good listener and does what he is told."

Then as Valentina takes a bite of her pancakes says...
"Плюс, он силен в создании любви и хорошо реагирует на женскую грудь."
(Plus, he's great at making love and responds well to a woman's breasts.")

Milenka looks at them smiling herself as she sips her coffee...
"Это все хорошо знать. Были ли какие-то проблемы?"
(This is all good to know. Were there any problems at all?)

Kristina answers....
"Только одна проблема, но это не такое уж большое дело. Мистер Грей ударился головой о горячей ванне. Он получил небольшой порез и удар. Но Эльвира практически медсестрой. Она положила повязку на затылке, и он был в порядке. Вы не должны беспокоиться. Хотя он может быть похмельным сегодня, я уверен."
(Only one problem, but it is no big deal. Mr. Gray hit his head on the hot tub. He had gotten a small cut and a bump. But, Elvira is practically a nurse. She placed a bandage on the back of his head and he was all right. You shouldn't worry. Although he may be hungover today, I'm sure.)

They continue with breakfast and their conversation, until someone in his robe, unshaven and unkempt walks into the room...

holy crud... I think, as I shuffle down the hall, hand on the back of my neck and head, what happened last night?

I have a headache, that's for sure. No - I have two headaches. One from the champagne, the beer, the vodka, and one from this bump.

what happened?

Drawn towards the tittering voices in the kitchen, I try to recollect what happened to my evening. Last thing I remember, I was getting into the hot tub with the bridesmaids - very drunk - and kissing someone. It wasn't even very late, by that point. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in my bed, with this lump on the back oft head. Naked. So, uh...that's not good.

I had the decency to throw on some pajama bottoms and a robe before heading down towards breakfast to face all of them. I'm hoping someone can clear this up for me.

When I enter the kitchen, the women - Milly and Jackie included - are all sitting in the breakfast nook around a big morning feast. Dressed and made-up already, casually in tshirts and shorts and jeans. Everyone stands, though, and several of the girls rush over to me to help me to my seat.

"G-good morning," I announce, to the seven rapt faces, all turned my way. Smiling and cooing their own indulgent greetings. I'm lead to my chair, and sat down, next to Milly, in front of a glass of that...stuff.

"Ancient Kazakh Hangover Cure, hm?" I ask, eyeing the tall glass of green ?liquid? With a wary eye. For the time being, I leave it be, and look around the table. Everyone's gaze is focused on me. Milenka's is one of both amusement, affection and concern, while the others seem ready to just start to giggle at me.

"S-so...fun night, right?" I ask, casting my eyes back down to my 'breakfast', my hand returning to the back of my head, "I'm a little foggy. What exactly...h-happened last night? Or - do I not want to know?"

Milenka throws her arm around Gray in the most motherly of ways, her frame engulfing him already...
"Husband-to-be had wonderful time. We all had good drink and good food. You make bridesmaids very happy with hot dogs and hamburgers. Silly man you forget everything?
(She interprets in Russian to the bridesmaids)

A gaggle of giggles emanates from Valentina, Aikilina, Tatyana, Elvira, and Kristina....

Milenka gives him a kiss at the side of his head...
"My understanding from everyone is that you had plenty great sex and made bridesmaids very happy. I get no details. Is okay, but you head hurt also for other reason."
~Milenka takes a sip of her coffee and continues~
"You had accident in hot tub. Hit head, in back. But husband-to-be will live. Kristina and Tatyana give you care. They place bandage on the back of head at neck. You will be fine.
~Milenka kisses the side of his head again like the mother/wife-to-be that she is becoming...then she takes a sip of her coffee...although still kind of a bimbo, with the impending marriage to Gray her mind is fairly organized~

Milenka now speaks as she plots out the day for not only her and the girls but for him....
"Is Saturday. Not much time left for wedding. Girls and I must get dresses and work out other details. Jackie will be with us. Will be gone most of day. Husband-to-be get better from hangover and then clean up kitchen. Keep strong. Make dinner again when we come back. Anything you want. Girls will eat. When we come back first all girls and I will work out in gym. Must lift weights and train. Then shower and come get us. Yes? You do? Of course."

~With another big hug Milenka kisses him on the side of the head.~

"Right."
"Of course."
"Sure."
"Okay."
"Sounds good."
"..."
"Yes, dear. Anything else?"

Taking her commands, one after the other, I finally smile wryly at Milenka, still under the regardful gazes of the bridesmaids. They may not understand English, but I'm sure they get the idea that I'm being instructed like a school kid.

She smiles back at me, realizing she was sounding a little...is 'bossy' the word? I shake my head ruefully, and start choking down my first taste of the hangover remedy and accept her kiss on the side of my head. The girls giggle, watching us playfully spat.

"You two are like an old married couple already," Jackie jests, picking at her bowl of fruit. Unlike the KOLECTV girls here, Jackie's breakfast is modest. No one eats quite like Milenka, but the bridesmaids - at least last night - showed me they can pack it away, too.

"I was going to take the limo today, if that's okay, sir," Jackie continues, "so I can fit everyone in."

"Sure, good idea," I say with a wince. I pretend it's my head - but it's really this drink. Bleh. Maybe it's an acquired taste.

My head, actually, is starting to feel a little better, as I sit here next to Milenka and the girls. Could be the Kazakh concoction, though I've choked down only a small bit. But maybe it's just their presence, being among all these lively, energetic, pretty girls.

Through my two interpreters I try to follow the conversation - they all seem pretty excited to go out shopping today. Bridesmaids dresses, yes. But it sounds like they might be planning more of a spree than they're really telling me. Whatever...Milly's credit limit should be okay. I tell her to let me know if she has trouble with the card.

And I get that text, about mid-afternoon. I've been able to put the obviously ultra-naughty events of last night out of my head pretty easily because - well - I don't remember them, really, anyway. And my headache is basically gone, aside from some tenderness and a little lump where I hit it. But I sigh in amused exasperation, to myself, as I pick up my buzzing phone. It's a text message, actually from Jackie:

The girls say the card you gave Milenka is maxd out. Theyre on a roll out here! :) Want me to pack them in and drive them home?

Goodness this girl can shop; I suspect she's out buying presents for her friends. I text Jackie back:

No it's okay let them have fun. I'll get it fixed right away.

Jackie: K

And so, I clear the balance on the card and raise the limit another $100k, I'm sure there will be more wedding expenses coming, and just want to make sure we're good. I can always lower it back down, maybe after the honeymoon. As I'm thinking on all this, getting back to finally picking up the house and patio from the night before, another text from Jackie comes through:

Sounds like the girls want to go out dancing tonight. I can set it up with Sammy if you want to take them down to the club?

Dancing, of course. <sigh> What's a few nights in California without hitting a nightclub?

Me: OK

I'm not a big club guy. Well, at least, not anymore. I had my few years in the scene back in my mid- & late-twenties. A multimillionaire's son is always welcome in those sorts of places, and I got kinda caught up in it, for a little while before realizing: this is not for me.

But not before I bought my own. Nightclub, that is.

And that's where we're headed, now, after the girls had arrived home late, got in a two-hour workout and a chattered through a Thai stir-fry I threw together for them. We're in my limo, with Jackie driving and in full-on chauffeur mode, and we're drinking champagne again as we head downtown. I feel good enough to sip a little bit, but I know I have to take it easy tonight. It's late already, and I would probably prefer to be in bed right now...but what's the fun in that?

I look over at Milenka, sitting across from me on the Limo's back benchseat. She's looking at me wistfully, and our gazes meet warmly...

She not as dressed-up as the other girls, who have all decked themselves out in full make-up and squeezed themselves into tight little party dresses. They look ready for action, this little troupe of eastern-European beauties: I just hope San Diego is ready for them. I think Milenka, though, has decided to be more relaxed after seeing me: I'm sure not in party mood, tonight, and like me she decided to go with jeans.

But she does look amazing, and my eyes just drink her in. She looks confident, relaxed, satisfied with the day and where her life has taken her. She looks totally at ease in her new body, self-assured. She lets me look at her, and follows my eyes with a knowing smile as they drift over her chest. She does look...bigger. Bigger today even than yesterday. Fuller, stretching her tie-up top to it's limit. Her eyes, when I meet them again, seem to say one thing: Yes.

I break my gaze as our private little moment in the car is interrupted by Kristina pouring Milenka, and then myself, a fresh glass of champagne. Soon, though, we're at the club, and I usher everyone out of the limo. Jackie will stay with the car, for the evening, anticipating having to drive home a carload of drunken Russians. I lead Milenka and the other girls to the front door, to the front of the long line. It's a Saturday night, and I'm glad we're still popular after all these years. It's been...wow...probably about eight months since I've stepped in the place.

The guy at the door I don't recognize, but he expects me and lets us all through into the club; this is one of those moments where it's nice to be the boss. We're immediately met by a hostess who welcomes me and my guests graciously and leads us all up to a private room on one of the upper levels. The girls are already in full-on party spirit, but kick it into total high-gear seeing this room and hearing the club music pounding in from the dance floor, over which our room overlooks. It's our nicest VIP lounge, not huge and nicely intimate for a group of our size. A low table of fine wood in the center of the room is surrounded by huge white lounge cushions, and there's a whole spread of our best champagne and top-shelf liquor bottles set up for us already. A few little privacy alcoves are also curtained off to the side. Milenka and I take a seat while the girls look out over the floor and begin to dance among themselves to the music, all of us accepting our first drink from the server.

After a bit of time - Milenka and I chatting, the girls dancing and hooting and screeching and drinking - I smile as I see Sammy enter the room, followed by two servers, one with a tray of brightly-colored shots and the other with a platter of oysters. The servers fan out and Sammy comes over to me as I stand, for a hug and a kiss.

Sammy - let me explain - is my partner here. Or, rather, she runs the place, and I'm the money. We met, back in my nightclub days, through mutual friends. She was an international, jet-setting club-rat, a former model but with a savvy business-woman mind and looking to get into the nightlife business. And me - I just wanted a place to hang out. So - I bought this place, and she's done really well with it since then.

Anyway - I introduce her to Milenka, and then the five bridesmaids. She's surprised to hear I'm getting married, and asks a few questions before starting to rattle on about her stresses here at the club - which is typical, with her. A reformed party-girl, she now takes this place very, very seriously...

"...and, I find out tonight, that we're almost out of fluid for the fog machines. Tonight! A Saturday night! We have to have fog!"

Milenka and I nod, and nod, and nod, listening to her run through her list of problems for the night (three bartenders out sick! the downstairs ladies room has leaking plumbing!) but finally, she sees we just want to relax, and laughs a little at herself before leaving us be: the three servers we have assigned to us will take care of us, but make sure we let her know if we need anything tonight, anything at all...

As Milenka and I sit again, lounging together on the plush cushions, I look over at the five gyrating bridesmaids. Each with a drink (Kristina has two), they look ready to go hit the crowded dance floor. I look over to Milenka and ask:

"Did you want to go dance?"

Milenka does enjoy the ride over, keeping a watchful eye over Gray...when they get to the club....she is amazed at the things she does not know about him, she is of course impressed and enjoys the place immensely....the meeting with Sammie is nice, but she sees the difference between her and American girls...they are soft and complain, or at least this is what she has heard about....Russian women are the opposite, although Milenka knows when she needs to be soft, like with Gray, she can be....

When Gray asks to dance she shakes her head yes, and they join the girls who are really enjoying themselves....at first they each take turns sandwiching Gray between Milenka and themselves...he gets bumped and grinded by big pairs of tits, soft asses, and given hard shoves by their sexy, curvaceous hipsw...oh yes, Gray gets thrown around all right and feels small next to everyone, what with Milenka and the bridesmaids wearing heels in excess of 4" (Valentina's are 8" heels! OMG), his height becomes quite diminished...

In the midst of it all, Milenka's tits, which have grown quite a bit over the course of the day and are filled with quite the amount of milk, become sore...all the bouncing around from the dancing makes her bend over a bit as if in pain...

Elvira notices first and says...
Milenka, ты в порядке?
(Milenka Are you all right?)

And Milenka responds...
Это моя грудь. Вы знаете, они сделали много изменений обратно в KOLECTV. Один из них был позволить мне лактата. Это не было плохо сначала, конечно, не в лаборатории, но оно увеличилось, количество "
("It's my breasts. You know they made a lot of changes back at KOLECTV. One was allowing me to lactate. It wasn't bad at first, certainly not back at the lab, but it has increased, the amount.")

Elvira then says...
Ах, вот почему ваши перси выглядеть больше, чем я помню.
(Oh, that's why your breasts look bigger than I remember.)

Some of the others notice and Elvira explains...Gray seems to be oblivious at first, but then he too sees that something is wrong.....

Milenka turns to him and says...
"Maybe Jackie take me home. You come with Milenka. Wife-To-Be needs you. Must help Milenka. Breasts hurt. Girls stay. Jackie come back for them."

And so, we make our way down to the dance floor, Milenka and I. The girls move along ahead of us, and my wife-to-be and I are stopped, along the way, twice by employees - congratulating us, goggling at Milenka's height and figure. So, by the time we actually make it to the club's lofty central room, the bridesmaids have already been out here for good amount of time.

At the edge of the crowd, we look around, and spot them quickly:

"Up there..!" I say to Milenka, having to raise my voice and lean in to her ear to be heard above the din of the crowd and music. I point to one of the clubs little raised stages...and there they are, all five of them, dancing together. I laugh, as does Milenka. The five girls are up on display, dancing slowly to the beat in their tight, tiny little dresses and outrageous heels, rolling hips sensuously, obviously aware of the hundreds of gazes plastered on them. The song, I realize immediately, is totally fitting...an electro remix from an older song...

"When we up in the club, All eyes on us
All eyes on us, All eyes on us
See the boys in the club, They watchin' us,
They watchin' us, They watchin' us
Everybody in the club, All eyes on us
All eyes on us, All eyes on us"

We both, like just about everyone else in the place, watch the five girls as they casually, with calculated indifference, dominate the scene - drawing catty stares from the women and rousing the lurid imaginations of the dumbfounded men. Despite their practiced aloofness, I'm sure they're having the time of their lives and reveling in the attention.

"You want to get up there with them?!" I half-yell in a half-joke into Milenka's ear. She, for her part, rolls her eyes and just smiles, declining the invitation in modesty. She does, however, take my hand and lead me through the crowd towards the girls' stage. The only thing that peels men's upward gazes off the bridesmaids, I notice, is when Milenka and I walk by. Jaws drop even more, when they see her.

Soon we're just near the base of the small raised platform, where the five bridesmaids dance (along with a few other brave female club patrons, who look like little girls compared to these tall, powerfully curvy women). Having already begun to move to the beat as we walked, Milenka finally turns to me and with a mega-watt smile lit magically under the clubs colorful strobes, she takes my hands and pleads with me to dance with her, tossing her hair coquettishly. Though still drained and spent, I'm putty in her hands and she laughs in girlish delight as I start to move with her, to the music.

She really is, incredibly so, a sight to behold. The rest of the club, the rest of the crowd, seems merely a dim and dull background to her. She dances in a world of her own, in her measureless beauty, with her jaw-dropping curves, her breathtaking height and the nonchalant power of her physical presence, of which I think she is at times oblivious. I can feel the heat of other peoples eyes watching us dance - or, rather, watching her dance. All that flesh move. All those curves wiggle and flow. I'm sure they pay me little-to-no attention at all; to them I'm just some schlubby dork somehow blessed with the company of this amazon beauty. Even though I'm a billionaire. Even though I own this club. Next to her, I'm just some lucky bastard. I can feel their envy and - though I'm not one to relish the attention of a crowd - it feels a little good.

Within a few minutes, in fact, the bridesmaids themselves have sensed the change: not everyone is looking at them, anymore. And so, they make their ways down, one-by-one, off the platform and towards us. Elvira, then Kristina, then Akilinia and Tatyana, and finally Valentina...they all, slowly, converge around us and soon I'm surrounded again by a tall pack of gorgeous women and their huge breasts, curvy hips, tiny waists and long legs. Each of them are reveling in the chance to show off their bodies, and basking in the gazes of their astonished onlookers.

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15pgk6_4575404c20d111e3957422000a1f8ac8-101_fun[/video]

The girls all recognize, though, that while I'm humoring them, my attention is focused almost completely on the obvious queen bee of the group - my Milly. They all smile at us as we dance: she gracefully, elegantly, sexily...and me clumsily but with eager vigor. They mostly let us dance, Milenka and I, but they each take their chance to show their authority and show what they can do to me. They squash me, hold me, mush me - and I take it, as much as I can, with good humor. I laugh, alot - but take a few breaks to make sure the servers are still bringing the girls drinks. Milenka plays her part, too, receiving me as I get thrown this way and that by their jiggling and bouncing and bumping and grinding. With their heels, they're all much taller than me (Valentina is particularly lofty, today, in 8" clear stripper heels) and I feel a little like a plaything among them. Good thing I have Milenka, who basically protects me from disgrace and outright bodily harm as the girls get more and more drunk.

Elvira seems the most in control, of any of the bridesmaids, not drinking nearly as much as, say, Kristina - who has a whole bottle of vodka to herself, at this point. Elvira takes a moment, in fact, after sitting back to admire Milenka's smooth, effortless moves, her riveting figure, to lean in and say to us: "вы счастливый мужчина, посмотрим на тех, бедрам и бедрах. она готова наполнить мир со всеми своими детьми!"

Brows furrowed, I look to Milenka who leans into my ear to explain to me that Elvira said something about her hips being good for dancing and bearing my children. I look at Elvira and smile widely; we clink cups.

Just then, though, Milenka winces and brings a hand to her chest. Still smiling, she continues to dance but I can see something is a little amiss. She keeps her arm, partly, across her chest, as if to try to contain all the jiggling and joggling of it's over-healthy mass. She and Elvira exchange a few words, and the other girls look on, for a bit, in concern.

Finally, she leans over to me to speak in my ear:

"Maybe Jackie take me home. You come with Milenka. Wife-To-Be needs you. Must help Milenka. Breasts hurt. Girls stay. Jackie come back for them."

I look up at her, still with an arm over her chest. She has, I can see, put on a brave face but her eyes look into mine pleadingly. She leans over, so I can speak into her ear:

"Too much dancing?" I ask, "Too much bouncing around?"

I back away and we meet gazes again. Her eyes tell me: No, that's not it.

So - I see...yikes. I glance down at her chest and back up at her face: she's smiling, bashfully. I take her hand, wave quick goodbyes to the girls, and begin to lead Milenka off the dance floor. I glance back over my shoulder at the bridesmaids, who are staying for now, and see them already starting to move out into the crowd, on the hunt.

As we're exiting, I text Sammy a quick goodbye and thanks, and soon we're sliding back into the Limo, to sit besides one another on the back bench.

"Everything alright?" Jackie asks, after I explain to her that we need to get home, and that she'll be coming back later for the bridesmaids. She can tell, though, that something's up, that Milenka is uncomfortable.

"Oh, we're fine..." I explain, as Jackie pulls out into traffic, adding "Can we...have some privacy back here, Jackie?"

"Of course, sir," Jackie replies, as the tinted privacy window rolls up between the driver's seat and the back of the car.

I turn towards Milenka.

"You okay?" I ask, as - with trouble in her eyes - she begins to loosen the ties of her lace-up black top. To give herself more room. She breathes, a bit, in relief, before arching her back to -

Whoa.

Holy crap, look at her. She's...huge. i'm just noticing it now but she seems much bigger than before.

Just then, the car comes to a stop - a bit abruptly. Odd. Curious as to what's wrong, I press a button on the central panel and ask: "Jackie? Is everything alright?"

From over the interior speakers, Jackie's voice responds: "Yes, sorry sir. I think there's an accident on the highway, up ahead of us. We may be stuck here a little while."

"Ok, thanks," I respond, releasing the button. Great...traffic.

I look at Milenka, whose gaze is on me plaintively...

With every succeeding breath that she takes in, her breasts expand...slowly the lace ties in her top move on their own as the soft skin of her breasts expands...it doesn't take long for it to ~POP~ open and suddenly her two heavy, milk-filled tits have pushed their way out of the garment and hang down from Milenka's body...

Milenka giggles having watched Gray's bulging eyes and his moving back as her tits have made their entrance into the interior of the limo...and yes they do sit there and get most of the attention, but that is their aim anyway...to put Gray in a trance and invert everything in him to become the slobbering mess that he will always become around Milenka's breasts.....

As she tries to move toward him, it becomes impossible as there is just too much breast milk to contend with...each breast is literally a "jug" of milk inside....Milenka winces again and gives up any movement....

In a matronly tone, Milenka outstretches her arms (to the extent she can) and says softly...
"Husband-To-Be, Milenka needs her Little Master

With every succeeding breath that she takes in, her breasts expand...

...slowly the lace ties in her top move on their own as the soft skin of her breasts expands...it doesn't take long for it to ~POP~ open and suddenly her two heavy, milk-filled tits have pushed their way out of the garment and hang down from Milenka's body...

Milenka giggles having watched Gray's bulging eyes and his moving back as her tits have made their entrance into the interior of the limo...and yes they do sit there and get most of the attention, but that is their aim anyway...to put Gray in a trance and invert everything in him to become the slobbering mess that he will always become around Milenka's breasts.....

As she tries to move toward him, it becomes impossible as there is just too much breast milk to contend with...each breast is literally a "jug" of milk inside....Milenka winces again and gives up any movement....

In a matronly tone, Milenka outstretches her arms (to the extent she can) and says softly...
"Husband-To-Be, Milenka needs her Little Master. Breasts hurt. Much pain. Much milk. Must have Little Master's help. Cannot wait until home. Come ~she taps the leather car seat~ lie down for Milenka and be good boy. Ma Ma needs you to get rid of pain."

Her areolae have dilated and darkened and her nipples are extremely long, wide, and erect...as Gray does as he is told, he can see droplets of breast milk as they fall from the small openings at the end of Milenka's stiff nipples...

I can tell, watching her move, how much her chest aches. Her smile, though, is patient and uncomplaining. And when she sees my reaction as she bulges out of her top - it's also apparent that, yes - part of her likes this, too.

"Come - lie down for Milenka and be good boy..."

Even though I have my misgivings: are we really going to do this? In the car? With Jackie right there? - seeing her uncomfortable, too tender even to move, I comply. I want to make this as easy for her as possible. I gingerly lay down, putting my head in her lap, and let her adjust herself above me, peeling her top back even more, pulling her straps down her arms.

Though she breathes little sighs of relief as her breasts are freed, I know that the real relief she's looking for is from me. As she finishes removing herself from her top, I take the moment - my face turned in towards her, looking up - to pause, to observe. Her left breast is all but in my face, hovering over it weightly. Little droplets, already, have begun to form on her nipples, and her surrounding skin is pale and tight and smooth, turgid but she looks so soft. So soft, and oh so heavy...She looks massive, up close like this...

She purrs down to me, as she wraps her left hand and arm behind my head and raises up, a little, to pull me in. First, she lays her breast on my face, testing its weight on me. With her other hand, though, she takes my chin and guides me, tenderly, towards her nipple.

She moves in to me; I move in to her. I latch on, tasting her milk immediately, and begin to suck. Right away she moans in pleasure and, without hesitation, pulls me in tighter. I suck and suck, feeling the soft skin of her breast against my face, her gentle hand in my hair, holding me to her. Her milk is warm and sweet and slightly earthy, and flows into my mouth with more of a surge, and less of the trickle that I'd gotten from her before. Her milk has come in, I think, in spades.

As I suckle and feed, pulling as much milk from her as I can, I can tell she is starting to feel relief. She encourages me, cooing to me softly in thanks, at first. I sense though, that I'm doing more than just easing her pains. Her breathing is becoming heavier, her voice more throaty.

And as she talks to me, she's telling me of more than just the appeasement she feels, as I help with the pressure that's been building in her chest, all day. She's telling me of how good this feels, in little moans and pleas. Her arms hold me insistently, and I can sense her starting to writhe, in little rhythmic thrusts, pushing her chest gently into me with the same rhythm as my suckling. I'm bringing her something, here, more pleasure than just relief.

She talks to me some more, arousal now plain in her voice. She tells me how big she looks, next to my little head. Two cups sizes she's grown, she says, in the past few days. I look so little, so little, she says...and she feels so big.

This is turning her on, feeling big like this, growing bigger. Feeling me small and weak in her lap - it's getting her off. And my suckling continues...suck, suck, suck...a rhythmic dance we're doing, her chest into my face, my mouth on her breast. She's breathing faster, and faster, and she whines, and moans...and moans...and moans......

...and gasps.

...and she comes, right there, through her nipple, with a new surge of milk.

Her groans are louder, though I can hear her trying to contain them. She squashes me into her soft flesh tightly, mashing my face roughly as I continue to nurse and nurse, furthering her pleasure. She gasps again and again, whining at times, with little yelping cries in Russian.

Her right hand - I hadn't realized it before - has all the while been moving down my body, and is now - as her orgasm fades - insistently, hurriedly, undoing my belt, and then my fly...

Feeling very frisky, the thought of wanting to fuck Gray has become very intense in the car...Milenka notices that this last orgasm was very intense, just like the pain in her chest....she still feels some of that pain in her right chest, but she sustains giving into it because she wants to feel Gray's cock, she wants it in her mouth...she even has some wandering thoughts of it going up her ass...

Milenka gets his dick out...somewhere between flaccid and hard, it flops in her right hand as she runs it up and down for a number of strokes...she moves her upper body with each stroke and her enormous boobs move as well, swinging outward and inward, at her cleavage a clear ~slap~ can be heard....
tumblr_m0l97bjR2k1roui8yo1_500.gif

...it adds to what is amounting to a steamy, sexy scene inside of the limo....a thicket of hair falls in front of the right side of Milenka's face, making her look even sexier that she already is....

Now the sex kitten, in a very sultry way, she purses her thick, puffy lips (which seem even puffier now)....and she lets out some of her pheromones which quickly overtake the limo's cabin.....Gray is becoming intoxicated real fast and looks at Milenka as if he has seen her for the first time....she continues to stroke and then says in her steamy, throaty voice...

"Ma Ma take care of Little Master like always, no? Of course she do."

Not comfortable, because of her right tit still in pain, she takes off his shoes, pants, and underwear, swings his body and picks him up by his legs....now in a contorted position, his head still on the seat, but up against her strong thigh, his legs bent around Milenka's left arm, she pulls his erect cock toward her mouth, as she sits back in comfort and slurps his whole dick into her mouth....she moves him like a rag doll, which is a clear reminder to Gray, about her growing strength...from his perspective, he can see her huge right breast which eclipses his view from most of her face, especially her mouth and the sucking.....

Wanting him to fully enjoy this act of carnal love for him, she realizes this and, with her right arm, scoops the upper half of his body...now really contorted, he is practically wrapped around her right tit, his head sits on her bicep as he looks on....her head bobs and she feels every vein, the warmth of his length, all of it....it makes her moan louder and louder and the reverberations of her moans can be felt throughout the length of hid pole....

As she waits, no desires, for his come, Milenka realizes the control she has over her "Little Master" who she now views as her baby...

It does not take long at this point...she feels his cock throb with a few hard pulses, and then swallows his come as he ejaculates into the deep recesses of her throat...with a quick swallow, Gray turns into a mass of jelly, for Milenka's part, she knows that this is good....he is how he should be for her...now she rotates his curled body, his lower portion placed back on the seat of the limo....Milenka now brings her other dark, dilated areola to Gray's face and pushes his mouth into her awaiting, erect nipple....he suckles, she flows and Milenka lets out a loud ~gasp~ then a slow, aching ~moan~ she pushes more of his face into her tit and it seems that lovely dark, dimpled areola, covers most of Gray's face - she's that big right now....
_milena_velba_huge_tits_1.jpg

Like the air being leaked from the valve of a tire Milenka relaxes as she enjoys the release of her milk, as the pain lightens with each suckle of Gray's mouth, she feels a second orgasm come on and this makes her unknowingly push Gray's face in harder and harder, until the folds of thick, soft skin of her breast, wrap around his whole head....

She seems, after her orgasm, only more anxious, more eager and impatient - now for my cock. She rushes to undo and remove my pants. But, as she scoops me up, into her arms, to hold me for a blow-job as I continue to nurse, she relaxes. My dick in her mouth...it's soothing to her.

And I'm soothed, too, relaxed even further from my anxieties. But it's not her mouth that does it for me. Instead, it's her pheromones...from her skin, as I suck. They surround me and, with her climax, flood out to fill the car. I breathe her in and am soothed from my apprehensions - about being naked in the car, being caught by our driver Jackie like this.

I do have a brief moment of alarm as - soon after she swallows my cock - I feel the car start to move again, no longer stuck in traffic. But - with her skills, her pheromones, the warm love of her soft embrace - I soon forget any trepidation and allow myself to get lost again in her wet, tender mouth. And she takes her time with me, rewarding me with a long, slow blow job, humming and moaning her approvals and praise. I grunt and groan, weakly, trying to stay quiet and not arouse Jackie's suspicions, from the front seat. The darkly frosted, sound-proof privacy window is up - but, still...

oh god...oh god...oh god, this is so good...

Eventually, after a luxurious time in her mouth, she decides it's time for me to come and at her urging I do, with surprising force, down into her throat. Stars are in my eyes, the world is forgotten as the pleasure grips me and wracks my limbs. She hums in her own contented satisfaction, feeling me finally unload a great mouthful of myself into her, as she waits and sucks patiently for me to relax, to eventually ease down from my climax.

As my wits return, a small part of me notes that the car has slowed a bit - are we off the highway? - and as she gently slides me from her mouth, and starts to re-position me in her arms to nurse on her right breast, I hear a faint qualm of unease from inside: you should stop...we'll be home soon...

But she is insistent. After giving me my pleasure, she is focused once more on getting relief - this time for her right boob. It, too, is tumescent and tight with milk. I took so much, this time, from her left breast: will I have room for this? And - will we have time?

Such thoughts, apparently, do not even enter her mind as she urgently pushes her big boob into my face, pulling my head to her breast. My mouth opens for her and soon it is plastered onto my face, dwarfing me, her areola covering my lips, nose and cheeks. Her nipple has already begun to spray into my mouth and I latch on, again, to pull milk from her.

I'm rewarded with, once more, mouthful after mouthful of warm, sweet mother's milk. With the comforting press of her soft flesh on my face. With her lazy hand petting, still stroking my deflated, now half-flaccid cock. I can feel her, as well, responding to my suckling - she has started to purr and moan and whine again, in newly-building arousal. Arousal that's now enhanced, magnified by a warm blanket of bliss - the contented feeling of satisfaction that's ensued from bringing me to climax. But, though she may be unaware, I definitely feel the car slowing even more, and know that we've nearly arrived.

I try to pull away, just a bit - we have to stop this, I have to get my pants on! - but she just pulls me in, even tighter. Her flesh seems to flow around me, and her breast is now nearly enveloping my head. Just then, a wave of pheromones washes over me and relaxes my struggle, weakens my already feeble fight. I continue to nurse...even as I feel the car slow more...

Soon - seeing and feeling my face nearly disappear into her boob - Milenka again begins to murmur soft treaties, tender words...how small I look, how weak I am...even as her breathing increases, her body starts to tighten. And then - with my devoted attentions at her nipple - she is overtaken by a long sigh...she comes again, through her breast.

Even then, though, as her climax rises, and then falls, she does not release her hold. Her breast has much more for me, I can tell, and she seems intent on keeping me here until it is drained. I suck, and suck...but my nerves are starting to come to life...

The car stops. My eyes open. I try, once again, to pull from her - but am again met with a wave of pheromones and her unyielding embrace. I close my eyes and hear the driver's door close. I am nearly naked, and suckling, held to the breast of this big woman like a baby across the back seat of the car. And, though my eyes are closed tight in the ignominy I feel coming, they shoot open reflexively as I hear the back door open and hear:

"Oh..! Sorry..!"

Jackie: she'd opened the door, and swiftly closed it.

It was only for an instant, that she'd seen us there like this - big Milenka, with little Gray huddled in her arms cold and naked, playing Mother and Baby, she nursing him like a weakling infant. But in that short moment, our eyes met - mine and Jackie's - and she saw it all, too much.

<She's breastfeeding him.>

Jackie gone, I clamp my eyes shut in acute, pained humiliation. I try to pull away again but am once again stopped. Milenka begins to speak, and I listen to her voice - she talks, shushing me, holding me fast. She keeps me at her breast and, as I'm fighting back hot tears of shame, I feel another wave of pheromones wash over me, to placate me. They start to work their somnolent magic on me, on my sense of dignity, and I take to nursing again...thinking, in my waning distress of shame - I am so mortified, but what of Milenka? How does she feel, being caught like this? Is she embarrassed as well? Or...

...is she smiling?

As relief washes over her, Gray takes in his final sucks on her huge nipple...he is filled with milk and is visibly tired, much the way a baby is...Milenka continues to smile and pets hid head and says....
"Little Master appear to be like baby. Ma Ma will put you to bed."

She swiftly exits the car with Gray cradled in her arms....still very much 'man-sized' at 5'10" he seems a little on the thin size, and Milenka's fit 6'5" frame, as always, can hold him as though he were a much smaller, lighter person....in the house they go, passing by Jackie in the kitchen...Milenka is oblivious to her presence, while Gray is fully embarrassed....he is further humiliated by the fact that he is so sleepy, so out of control...he has had breast milk, not alcohol, yet to Jackie he not only is being picked up by Milenka, but he is visibly sleepy in her arms....

Once upstairs, Milenka puts him down....barely able to stand, she finds his one-piece pajama's, strips him fully down, and changes him...with hoodie and mittens, and feet covered up, Gray again looks quite ridiculous...before she zips him up, she adds something else to their repertoire....she has been waiting for this moment...Milenka smiles and grabs an adult diaper from the linen closet in his master bathroom and places Gray on the bed...he is fully diapered and then his pajamas are fully zipped up in place....

Again, with a smile and her matronly of ways Milenka says....
"Little Master will find that he needs diaper. Yes, embarrassing for you Ma Ma is sure, but you drink lots of my milk tonight. You will go pee in middle of night. Milenka is sure of it. Now bed stay dry."

She finishes him off by placing his pacifier in his mouth...making sure it is strapped around his head and in place...as she does this her breasts become a continued fixation for Gray and he is quite the docile husband-to be...Milenka then positions him in the middle of his bed, pulls up the sheets and the duvet and sings him a lullaby in Russian...

In no time at all, Gray's eyes close....Milenka realizes she has such power over him now and it makes her feel fantastic...knowing that she can make certain decisions for him means there may be more she can do...it is not just a power trip, but a certain type of love for him...and she does love him...Gray being her baby makes her truly feel good inside, but like any mother and child, she is very aware that that mother has complete control over it...that thought is one that permeates through her mind and she smiles wistfully as she kisses him good night and departs from his room to go to bed herself...

As she enters her room and disrobes, she touches her breasts...now in front of the full length mirror, she notices how much bigger they are yet again....she squeezes them...the pain is gone, as Gray's suckling has taken care of that, but they are definitely bigger...she poses to her right and to her left, even an oblique angle to the mirror does not change the fact that even for her height, for her weight, she is utterly huge....hopefully her wedding dress will fit as dresses for bed...

Now in her corset / bedroom wear...she looks again at the mirror...
088b74eff64ad1ed55960268523091ae.jpg

...it helps to size her down, but to a very little degree...Milenka gets ready for bed and then goes to sleep with her thoughts about tomorrow and then the wedding....as Milenka sleeps, little by little, her breasts begin to fill...in the near future she will need to be drained by Gray at least twice a day...then three times...then more...what will that mean for Gray?

KOLECTV's objectives continue as the idea of Gray being perpetually fed, being in a state of infancy will surely help KOLECTV achieve their goals....

The next day seems to come like a whirlwind as there is so much to be done, and so much that happens...

Excerpts from the days events

7:04 am
"All right my Little Darling Master, time to wake up my sleepyhead. Time to wake up for Ma Ma. I check diaper, no? Yes, of course."

Milenka, takes Gray out of his diapers and removes his strapped-on pacifier...she sighs before fully removing and says to gray as she looks down upon him....
"Wife-To-Be does like look of pacifier on Little Master. Hate to take it off. Maybe Little Master would like to wear diaper all day long for Ma Ma? Hmm? Maybe another time. After marriage day."

Milenka smiles at Gray, carries him into the bathroom, stripping him from all his clothes, she showers him and dresses him for the day...

8:31 am

Breakfast...

Valentina, Elvira, Tatayana, Kristina, and Akilinia get to work on making and serving breakfast...some of the girls including Valentina...
Sexy-Venera-in-French-Maide-17.jpg

...and Elvira...
002.jpg

...are wearing maids uniforms....a surprise to Gray, but not to Milenka, they all dine heartily on lots of eggs, French toast, bacon, and sausage....pounds and pounds of food get shoveled down....Milenka for her part finds herself babying her Little Man as she bibs him with his napkin and feeds him his food...the bridesmaids for their part are enthralled and find the scene not only befitting, but also very cute...

Tatyana says with a smile....
"Посмотрите, как она кормит его если бы он был ребенком. Таким Milenka очень мило."
("Look at the way she feeds him as if he were a baby. So very cute Milenka.")

Then Kristina chimes in and says...
"Да, Milenka. Ты выглядишь как вполне матери к нему. Нравятся ли Вам это?"
("Yes, Milenka. You look like quite the mother to him. Are you enjoying this?")

Then Milenka responds as she gives a spoonful of eggs into Gray's gullet....
"Даже очень. Грег очень нуждающимся и хорошо реагирует на treadted время таким образом. Это заставляет меня его очень люблю, и именно поэтому мы будем делать так хорошо, когда мы женаты."
("Very much so. Greg is very needy and responds well to being treadted this way. It makes me love him very much, which is why we will do so well when we are married.")

By 12:30, everyone frantically packs for their trip to the Coronado Islands....arrival at San Diego airport is at 1:47 in order to check through security and depart at 3 o'clock....in no time at all they arrive via three limos...the bridesmaids in one, Jackie and Milena in another and Gray in the third one...by tradition, the bride and groom are separated and will not see each other until the wedding....

Milenka has a fitting at 4:30 for her dress and their are last minute things done to her dress as well as the bridesmaids' dresses...Gray is measured and fitted for his tuxedo....Milenka has to deal with her hugeness - that is her chest - she is dealing with some pain at this point, but gets fitted with her extra enormous breasts...she knows that by some time tomorrow, her breasts will be full again....

Milenka's measurements are taken...
1.96 meters (or 77 in or 6'5") for height.

76.65 kg (169lbs) again written down...

91MMM-53-99 (36MMM-21-39)

MMM? Milenka can't believe how much milk production she now has and the change in weight, although she knows her workouts have been challenging and her body is tight and dense....

6:30 pm
Dinner will be all the women and a party ensues in the large suite...it has 8 bedrooms so there are no problems accommodating all the women....they party into the night while Gray is on his own, to reflect back at his decision to have Milenka created and to, ultimately marry her....

By nightfall, a full moon rises from the east and reflects off the Pacific Ocean....

Tomorrow will be a mind-numbing day....and by the end it will irrevocably change both Milenka and Gray's lives forever...

My decision was made, right then. That was the moment. The moment my life changed.

Well, maybe not. My life first changed when, finally, after months of deliberation - I think it was actually in a stupid text message - I confirmed with Belshka at KOLECTV that, yes, okay, she's perfect, I'm in...go ahead with the Milenka Project. Spare no expense. You know what I want.

But, no. I could have stopped it then. I could also have stopped it at any point along the way, during her treatments. I could have told them - no, keep her. She's not coming here, no way. It's too much.

That wasn't the moment.

I could have, in fact, sent her back right when she got here. Right when I realized that - whoa - what did I get myself into? When I realized that she had been made, under my own direction, to be utterly irresistable to me. That by my own design, I was absolute putty in her hands. That, even if she didn't know it yet, I had made her the one thing in the world against which, even with my near limitless money and influence, I was totally powerless: a pretty girl whose sole purpose was filllng my needs. I had made my own irresistably fertile wife. I had made my own Mother Goddess.

But that wasn't the moment, either.

Nor was the moment the one in which - and I don't know exactly when it happened, over this past whirlwind of a week - I fell in love with her. Because though I know it now - I love her, I love Milenka more than I have ever loved anyone else - it's not that which changed my life, forever.

It was that moment, in the kitchen, in her arms.

She was carrying me like a child, near naked and near asleep, towards my bed. She had just nursed me in the car, and tended dutifully to my outsized cock. She must have looked so big, so strong. So competent and composed. And I must have looked like a needy weakling, a puny frailty of a man-child in her arms.

And Jackie saw us.

I knew Jackie had seen us breastfeeding in the backseat. For a moment, a quick instant. To her - it must have looked weird. Kinky. Is this, really, what turns the boss on? she must have been wondering, but figuring out, finally, why I'd fall for a poor country girl who barely spoke English, Well, I guess I know now...

But if I had wanted to stifle this, to salvage my dignity with my employee and reaffirm my position as alpha male of her world, I would have played this different. I could have walked in here, on my own two feet, and talked with her. I could have made a joke about it. I could have, at the very least, asked Milenka to take me to my room a different way so as not to see anyone else.

But I didn't. I allowed my uber-busty Amazon of a fiancée to carry me, like a child, right past her, without so much as a peep out of me. And when our gazes met - mine and Jackie's- for the second time that night....that was when my life changed.

Changed because that was the moment I decided...I wasn't going to hide this. My love for Milenka. This kind of love for Milenka. The way Milenka and I love one another. I didn't have to hide this from Jackie. I didn't have to hide this from the girls, Milly's friends. I didn't have to hide this from...well, anyone, I guess...

...I didn't have to hide this from myself. Or be afraid, being with her. This was not just a sex-thing, to her. This was the way she loved me. This was the way she wanted me...all the time.

So, when she took me to my room, and laid me on the bed to diaper me - diaper me! - I just lay there, and passively let her bathe me in her pheromones, in wave after wave to pacify me, as she tended to me with a smile from above. I let her, as I gazed up at her beatific face, speak to me like an infant and secure my pacifier in my mouth for the night. I let her wake me, and change me, and clean me, and talk to me of a marriage where I may wear these diapers all day, every day, for her. I let her infantalize me in front of her friends, at breakfast, and all through the day until now...when I am here, alone, the night before my wedding.

I let her do these things to me because I love her. I let her do these things because I see the love she has for me, reflected in those big, gorgeously green eyes of hers.

And I don't care who knows it.

Back
Top Bottom