Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Kind Of Love [Conner Knight and Alexisstar]

She moaned as she came on him. Feeling him fill her with his hot cum, she moaned again. She nodded, her head bobbing up and down rappidly "Uh-huh..." she giggled, "I really needed that!" she laughed, winking at him. She pulled him out of her softly, after a minute or so. Turning around to face him, she kissed him. Pulling away to say, "Shall we go get ready now?" she asked him. She bit her lip and stepped out, giggling slightly she said "I love it that we took a showeer and came out dirtier then when we went in, babe!" She smiled wrapping a towel around her body.

He squeezed her ass lightly and grinned, kissing her back. "Yes. Let's go get ready." He stepped out and chuckled softly. "Why do you wear a towel when we're the only ones here?" He asked her, walking to his bedroom to grab a clean pair of jeans.

When she finished drying off she removed it from her body, shrugging at his question she smiled. She drifted off to her room, to pick out something to wear. Deciding on a light blue and white lace thong, and a matching strapless push up bra. She picked out a crimson low cut short that fit tightly on her. Then a black mini skirt, with black knee high, [shoe]lace up all the way, boots. She smiled at her self in the mirror, before walking out into the hall way.

Conner pulled on his loose fit black tripp pants and a black t shirt before pulling his combat boots on. He grinned at himself before stepping out into the hall, seeing his sexy little sister dressed up. "Damn, babe!!" He laughed and wrapped his arms around her, grinning. "Fucking sexy!!!" He growled in her ear.

"Thank you baby, heh..." She giggled, feeling his arms around her. She bit his neck softly, playfully. She kissed him, her kiss filled with passion and love. "Mhm...." She smiled against his lip, giggling softly into the kiss.

He moaned loudly when she bit his neck, his eyes closing. "Mmm... Keep that up and we'll never be able to go to the club, babe." He laughed and kissed her back, squeezing her ass before leaning back. "Do you want to take my car or yours, sis?" He asked, his dick hard.

She smiled, hearing his moan. "Heh... your moan is super sexy..." she giggle biting her lip. "How about yours babe?"she kissed down his neck to his collar bone.

He moaned and nodded his head, squeezing her ass tightly. "M-my car it is, baby." He moaned, looking at her. With a grin, however, he dropped his keys and chuckled. "Oops. You mind picking those up for me, babe?" He asked.

She raised and eye brow at him, "Heh, you did that on purpose didn't you...." she giggled. She stood in front of him, bending over to pick them up. He got a view of her thong, when she bent over. Tossing them to him, she giggled.

He smacked her ass and grinned, kissing her. "Mmm. I look forward to our night on the town." He murmured, rubbing her pussy slowly. He pulled her out to his car and opened her door for her. "After you, babe." He grinned.

"Good, cause I now I'am...!" she giggled out, wiggling her ass in front of him before standing straight up. They walked ou to the car together, him rubbing her pussy slowly, she whimpered softly in pleasure. She gave him a peck on the check before she sat down in the car. Waiting for him to join her in the car.

He slid into the drivers side of his car, starting the engine before looking at his sister. "Ready, baby?" He asked, his hand sliding up her thigh. He looked into her eyes, a spark of lust in his own.

She nodded, flashing him a bright smile. She let her hand rest on his thigh, rubbing slow and soft circles into his thigh, teasing him. She giggled, sitting back in the chair.

He moved her hand up to his cock, driving down the near empty roads to the club. "If your gonna tease, babe, tease me right." He laughed and slid his own hand up higher, rubbing her pussy slowly.

She whimpered, arching her back. She continued to rub above where his member was. She was panting softly now. "Mmmm Conner..." she whimpered out, bting her lip she shut her eyes.

He started rubbing her pussy a little faster, getting close to the club. "You like that baby? You like it when I rub your pussy like this?"

She nodded her head rapidly, "UH-huh, I love it when my big brothy rubs me like this." Her hips lifted of the seat, she panted. "I-Im going to c-cum!" She whimpered out to him, her hard nipples poking through the lace bra and her shirt.

He pulled her panties down and started fingering her, pulling to a stop in the parking lot, kissing her deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth. "Cum for me, baby. Cum." He breathed into her mouth.

She bit her lip, she arched her back. "Arghhhh.... I'm coming!" She growled out, feeling his tongue slip into her mouth she sucked on it roughly, her body squirming around, as intense waves of pleasure wracked over her body. "Mmmmm... " she moaned out. She came, getting her cum over his hand.

He moaned into the kiss, his fingers still pumping in and out of her as she came. He pulled his fingers from her pussy and licked them slowly. "Mmm. Tasty." He grinned, kissing her. "Feel better?" He nuzzled her.

She bit his neck roughly "Uh-huh... alot better. Thanks babe... maybe later I can take care of you..." she giggled, still panting trying to catch her breath. "Mmm..." she whimpered once the waves subsided.

He grinned at her and nodded, kissing her. "Maybe sometime soon." He chuckled, climbing out of his car. He walked around to her side and opened her door. "Come on, sexy." He grinned.

She giggled, winking at him she stood up. She wrapped her arm around his body, giving him a friendly peck on the cheek. Knowing, most likely no body with realize he is her older brother.

Conner wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek. "Lets head in, babe." He murmured in her ear. He walked to the club door and slipped the bouncer a $50. He nodded and moved the rope, letting them pass.

She gave him a smile and ruffled up his hair playfully "Inside it is!" She giggled out, basicly letting him lead her she followed with him. "So how does my big brothy want me to take care of him tonight?" She whispered huskily into his ear.

Back
Top Bottom