Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Kind Of Love [Conner Knight and Alexisstar]

The way his hands moved along her ass as he grabbed it made her whimper in pleasure, feeling a familiar warmth spreading down her body. Something about being touched like that just made her so hot and wet... She watched, standing back as she bit her lip. Giving her Connor a hug, nibbling on his neck softly.

Conner wrapped his arms around her waist as he glared at the drunk male, still holding the broken beer bottle in his hand. "You okay, baby?" He asked his sister, kissing her lips softly. "Do you want to head home or go to the movies? Get out of here?"

She whispered in his ear, "L-lets go home..." she was already raging with horny energy again. She smiled, giving him a kiss. Passionate enough to show how much she was craving him, his body pushed against hers, her screaming out his name... She was just getting more and more turned on by him as the seconds passed..

He moaned into the kiss and squeezed her ass tightly under the skirt. "Alright, babe." He breathed, walking out of the club with his sister. He slid a finger into her pussy while they walked, his dick throbbing in his pants. He swiftly pulled her to the car and laid her on the hood, kissing her deeply. "Damnit I can't wait!" He growled, fingering her.

He began pumping his finger in and out of her pussy rapidly, kissing her deeply. He shoved his tongue into her mouth as he rubbed her clit, his dick straining to get out of his pants. "Babe, suck my dick." He breathed huskily, unzipping his pants. Luckily, he had parked in the darker area of the lot. He pulled her into the car and laid the seat back, wanting to feel his sisters mouth around his throbbing dick.

Conner frowned and placed his hand on Alexis's cheek, suddenly concerned. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked, becoming her protective big brother once more. "You know that if there is ever anything wrong you can tell me." He leaned forward and kissed her lovingly on the lips.

She was shaking slightly and softly... "I don't so feel good...." She let out a whimper, casting her glance away from him... "I'm sorry..." looking up, she was sincerely apologetic.

Conner slowly and gently placed his hand on her jaw, tilting her face to his. "It's Jake, isn't it? He hurt you... More than emotionally." He whispered, pulling her against his chest, rubbing her back gently. "Please, tell me what he did to you?" He looked down at his little sister, his eyes filled with the need to comfort her and protect her.

She whimpered softly, looking away, as if it would help her leave the surroundings. She was crying softly now, "H-he ra-raped me..." shrugging lightly.

Conner wrapped his arms around her, hugging her against his chest. "Oh, God, Alexis!" He held her close, rubbing her back. "When did this happen? When I was away at college?" He asked her, his jaw clenched tightly.

Her voice wavered and broke, as if she was scared to tell him."Y-yeah... a c-cou-couple we-weeks ago..." Alexis felt as if he was hoing to be mad at her... for anything. She panicked more, should she just of tried to fight him off more, he majorly overpowered her... "I'm sorry I mess everything up."

Instead of being mad at his sister and lover, Conner's body was filled with hatred toward Jake. He lifted her head and placed his forehead against hers, kissing her softly. "I'm not mad, baby. I could never get mad at my sexy little sister." He murmured, draping his coat over her frame. "Lets go home. I'll make you your favorite meal, okay? Whatever you want." He looked into her eyes, doing his best to comfort her.

She nodded, as Alexis slid off of the hood of his car. She walked to the passenger side, sliding in and buckling her seat buckle. "I love you"

"I love you too, baby." He murmured softly, climbing back into the car and starting the engine. He shifted the car into gear and pulled away from the club, driving back to their house. He looked over at her, his eyes trying to read her. He pulled to a stop in front of the house, turning off the car. He turned to her and placed a hand on her leg, looking at her. "Are you going to be alright?"

She as silent the whole ride home, jerking away when he touched her. "Yeah I'm fine." Alexis's voice was ice cold as she got out and slammed the door behind her, walking up the porch stairs only to realize she didn't bring her keys, but Conner did. She faced him, arms crossed impatiently.

Conner sighed softly as he climbed out of his car and walked up to the front door, unlocking it. He pushed it open but instead of going inside, he walked to their dad's workshop, his hands in his pockets. "I'm sorry if I did something to make you mad, sis..." He murmured, his fists clenched and hidden in his pockets. "I'll be in the workshop... Finishing the other gift I was making for you... If you still want it..." He slipped inside the shop, shutting the door behind him. Inside was a sculpture of them together, made out of wood and iron. He leaned against the table and clenched his jaws, realizing that this was Jake's fault. With a yell, Conner slammed his fist through the table, splinters cutting his flesh. He looked at his hand and watched as the blood dripped down his hand and arm, wishing it was Jake's blood. "I'll make him pay..." He growled softly. "For hurting my Alexis..."

She got through the door, and up to her room. She got light headed all of a sudden, her legs giving out under her. Alexis whimpered out as the floor rushed up to meet her. The light headed growing slowly to become a thrumbing against her head. Her head was pounding. "Conner..." She whimpered out, realizing he was all the way in their fathers workshop, and wouldn't be able to hear her...

He picked up the sculpture and looked down before walking to the house, walking to Alexis's room. "Here, Alexis... This was the other gift I was making for y-" As he turned the corner he saw her on the floor, hearing her whimper softly. "ALEXIS!!" He dropped the statue and rushed to her side, dropping to his knees as he cradled her head in his arms. "Baby, what happened!?" He asked, holding her carefully in his arms, brushing her hair from her face. "Come on, baby, talk to me!" He whispered, looking into her eyes, his heart pounding in his chest.

She mumbled some obscenities before she snuggled against him, fighting back tears. "I-I'm t-tir-tired."Alexis was still whimpering, but less now. Just a dull thrumping against her head now. She didn't feel good.

He picked her up carefully and walked into her bedroom, laying her down on her bed gently before covering her up with a blanket. He walked back out into the hall and picked up the sculpture, carrying it back into her room. He set it on her bedside table and turned to leave. "Do... Do you want me to stay?" He asked softly.

She snuggled under the blanket even more. "Uhhuh. Please stay with me?" She nodded, pulling the blanket down so he could hopefully get under and in the warmth with her.

He walked back over to her bed and pulled his shoes off before sliding under the blanket with her, wrapping his arms around her body. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her softly, brushing her hair out of her face. "I love you, Alexis." He whispered in her ear. "I'll always be here for you." He pulled the blanket over them, holding his sister close to his chest.

Back
Top Bottom