Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Kind Of Love [Conner Knight and Alexisstar]

She giggled softly, "I must have been drunk or something... don't remember that!" She winked at him "I would remember doing it with my sexy older brother" she laughed.

He chuckled and started fingering her faster, his lips brushing against hers. "Well, you did keep stealing my beers." He grinned, pinching her nipple.

"How about, after all of this... we should go out tonight...?" She winked at him, raking her hands through his hair playfully. A soft moan escaped her lips as she shut her eyes slightly. "What can I say... haha!"

He pulled his finger from her pussy, licking it clean before nodding. "A night on the town sounds fun." He breathed in her ear, sliding his hard dick into her pussy. He thrusted into her slowly, kissing her passionately.

She whimpered loudly, her head being thrown back. "You like fucking your little sister, don't you... you dirty big boy." she moaned out in his ear, her voice low and husky as her breaths were in short, ragged pants know.

He shook his head and grinned, slamming his dick into her. "No... I love fucking my little sister. I love fucking her wet pussy." He moaned, squeezing her tits.

"Good, we should do this more often." She breathed out, she started to thrust her hips back at him. Hus thrusts met with one her own. "MMMM....baby... fuck me like I'm your little slut!" She growled.

He grabbed her hips and started pounding her pussy hard, grunting with each thrust. "Oh fuck!! Tight that pussy, my sexy little slut." He growled back, pinching her nipples roughly as he crushed his lips against hers.

"Mhm....MHM....Mmmmm....!" She moaned out, "I-I'm going to c-cum ba-baby!" She panted, as she kissed him back, running her tongue over his, as she sucked on it roughly.

He squeezed her tits roughly, pounding her pussy harder and faster, moaning loudly into the kiss. "Cum!! Cum on my dick, baby!!!" He moaned, rubbing her clit with his thumb.

She moaned, whimpering as she threw her head back in ecstasy. She came and waves of pleasure racked over her body, one by one. Her juices exsploaded on her dick and she whimpered, an animalistic growl escaping her throat.

He slammed forward as she came on his cock, moaning as he too came deep inside his sister. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, panting softly as he pulled out if her. "Do you want to clean me off, baby?"

He nodded and picked her up, carrying her inside the house. He laid her down on his bed and sat next to her, wrapping his arms around her. "Sleep, babe. We can go out after our nap." He whispered in her ear, rubbing her back.

She whimpered starting to nod off, she leaned even closer to him. Soon she drifted off to sleep, her body softly grinding into his as she slept.

He drifted off as well, his chest rising and falling slowly. He moaned in his sleep, feeling her grind up against softly. "Alexis..."

She whimpered in her sleep, the grinding becoming more persistent and more pressure to it. "Mmm... Jake....." she moaned out [Jake was her last BF]

Conner's eyes fluttered open as his sister moaned a name in her sleep. He sat up slowly, a frown upon his lips. "Jake?" He whispered, looking at his sister and lover.

She whimpered as she squirmed in her sleep. "Uh-uh...Jake... get off of me..!" She whimpered out, as her body was shaking. She lets out a half scream half moan in her sleep, and her hips started to buck.

His eyes widened as he quickly wrapped his arms around her, shaking her awake. "Alexis, baby, wake up!" He looked at her, eyes filled with concern.

She whimpered, as her eyes fluttered open she held on to him. Here body was shaking as she started sobbing uncontrollably. She whimpered as she hid her face in the crook of his neck, inhaling softly; taking in his scent. Some how it always gave her a sense of safeness.

He rubbed her back gently, rocking her back and forth slowly before looking into her eyes. "Baby, what happened between you and Jake that gave you these nightmares?" He asked her, kissing her lightly.

She whimpered, and nuzzled his neck. He hadn't been the best boyfriend... "H-he... me.." she cried out softly. Her body still shaking, and crying.

Conner held his little sister against him, kissing her softly as he growled. "If I see him, I'm going to put him in a hospital." He muttered, pulling her onto his lap. "Im right here, baby."

She nodded, yawning slightly. She stood up, her eyes still teary "D-Do you want me to go get r-ready babe?" she asked, remebering he had said they should go out to town after they woke up. She put on a half smile and stared at him.

Back
Top Bottom