Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Disgrace said:
My pickiness when it comes to roleplays.

Oh come now! You can't be expected to write something that you aren't ready to pour all of yourself into. Being picky just means that you won't go into a story halfheartedly.

Now getting sick - that's a real problem. I hate being congested and groggy.

Goose Quill said:
Beautiful Disgrace said:
My pickiness when it comes to roleplays.

Oh come now! You can't be expected to write something that you aren't ready to pour all of yourself into. Being picky just means that you won't go into a story halfheartedly.

Now getting sick - that's a real problem. I hate being congested and groggy.

Yeah, definitely true. It's hard to roleplay when you have no interest in what your partner is going to post next.

OT

Wearing wet flip flops...the water makes my feet feel slimy.

The red squiggly line that appears to tell me I've misspelt (<such as this one!) a word, when I use British English, and I need to google to confirm that, yes, I do have it right.

When you go to ask someone out that you're pretty sure you have a good shot at and she's already got someone.

When someone shoots me a PM with an interesting concept, but has their PM's turned off, no thread of their own, or any other way to reply to them. Then follows up two days later, asking why I haven't responded!

Mr Quixotic said:
When someone shoots me a PM with an interesting concept, but has their PM's turned off, no thread of their own, or any other way to reply to them. Then follows up two days later, asking why I haven't responded!

Seriously, dude! Quit making excuses for ignoring me! I turned off my PMs to keep away the haters, duh!

Rudolph Quin said:
Mr Quixotic said:

Seriously, dude! Quit making excuses for ignoring me! I turned off my PMs to keep away the haters, duh!

Sorry Quin. Did you say something? All I'm getting is that 'You have ignored this user message". Damnit!

I'm wondering if the person I'm referring to is sitting there completely puzzled at why she hasn't received a single PM, or response, from anyone, since she joined, XD

For me? People who pronounce stupid "stoop it". I just want to pick them up, shaking them and yell "THERE'S ONLY ONE T IN THAT WORD AND IT IS NOWHERE NEAR THE END!!!!"

For my brother? Socks. If your wearing socks that are two different colors, he gets fidgety and annoyed. Socks that are two different lengths? He'll pull them right off your feet. If the socks are on the wrong feet, inside out, or have a hole in them, he gets annoyed and won't leave you be haha

When I'm so ridiculously tired that I can't even be bothered getting up to go to bed.

Also. Knowing that the second my head does hit the pillow, I'll suddenly be wide awake again.

When your hand writing starts off neat and tidy at the beginning of a bunch of paperwork, and then you just stop giving a fuck towards the middle and it's hardly readable at the end.

People who say that they're into 'character development' within stories, but then offer up a trope with nothing - ie, no independent motivations, hopes, goals, dreams, desires, or aspirations, which, to me, goes a long way towards defining an individuals 'character' - to develop upon.

When someone finally approaches you on an RP you've wanted to do for ages, and you plan all the details out, and the first post you get on that is underwhelming.

When random people PM you despite you not having an active request thread and ask for you to roleplay their kink...twice after you've already said no.

When people don't read your request thread all the way through and ask you to IM with them.

What part of "I never IM. Ever." Don't you understand?

Whenever my mom decides to lapse into one of her 'psycho bitch' moments.
I really should move out to another county...

Being so busy with school that I can't rp that much.

ALWAYS getting asked to be the dominant partner in the pairing to the point I've rejected people who want me to be and then them turning around and saying, "well your ideas suck anyways."

Divorce. Even when both parties agree on terms and intend to remain friends and nobody hires a lawyer, each fucking step is a painstaking process. God-fucking-Christ-shit.

Having a metric ton of work to turn in by early December... I can get it done, yeah, but if the lecturers want it to be of a decent quality then they could plan ahead and not have everything dogpiling on top of their students.

Stop messaging me and telling/asking me about closed threads. I do not care.....

Because I'm NOT A FREAKING MOD.

They have GREEN or RED names.

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom