Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who PM me saying "I read your RP request and we have a lot in common! I would love to do a [insert fandom] RP too. But do you RP as [insert charrie here]?" or "Do you ship [insert charrie] with [insert charrie]"

My RP requests have the names of the canons I play and who I ship them with. If I don't have a canon listed it means I don't play them. Like, it seems like they just browse my requests and only read I do that fandom and ignore what I ship and who I play.

Random people PMing me or IMing me with just 'Hello', 'Hi' or some other nonsense. Really? Could you ad just a little more to that first contact? Thanks for immediately making me want to block you. Erg!

I wish people would be into their role plays like me. D:

Groups of people who walk three abreast out of mall exits, not caring about people coming the other way. I so have to restrain myself from barging right through the middle of them.

People who barge onto trains while you're trying to get off.

Also, being right near the end of a game, and not being able to finish it in the allotted time you have to play it for a day. Frustration to the max!

When the same people message me, multiple times, wanting to set up a roleplay, but aren't willing to compromise on the very thing that I told them was the reason I wasn't interested, the first time.

Okay, whenever I would join any public chat and join a group of people, my first word is 'Hi'. But instead of getting that 'hi' back they keep chatting away, like as if I don't exist. That's one thing I hate about public chats.

Mr Quixotic said:
Groups of people who walk three abreast out of mall exits, not caring about people coming the other way. I so have to restrain myself from barging right through the middle of them.
It sounds like you have an issue with young adults/teenage girls, haha. Those are the only people I know who walk out of malls like that!

I hate that I'm so tired from traveling, yet my body just doesn't want to go to bed. :(

When I give people a message I expect them to follow it, but instead they force to do something when I tell I'm struggling.

People using V for Vendetta quotes to represent what is happening in Ferguson, MO. No. Just no.

Ariamella said:
Mr Quixotic said:
It sounds like you have an issue with young adults/teenage girls, haha. Those are the only people I know who walk out of malls like that!

I hate that I'm so tired from traveling, yet my body just doesn't want to go to bed. :(

Oh no, on that particular occasion it was a group of middle-aged women, XD. I just have a problem with malls in general. Patience is not one of my virtues, and I want to get in and out as quickly as possible. Anyone who hinders that is in my line of fire :).

Texting and walking. Or those who randomly come to a dead stop whilst doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom