Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard to Get (Wolven & Ava)

Jack got up from between her thighs kissed her with his wet sticky lips and then wiped his face with a napkin. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her up the room, kissing her passionately in front of the other hotel guests as they rode the glass elevator up to their room. When they got there, he produced a black string bikini and a beach cover up that was mostly sheer and had her put it on as he slipped into board shorts and a muscle tee shirt. He took 2 pairs of deck shoes from a bag and handed her hers. "I hope you like boats" he sad with a grin as he lead her back down to the Harley.

Gabby caught her breath and giggled as she was scooped up in her lover's arms. She was addicted to his kisses and her tongue danced and swirled with his as she was carried off. There were a plethora of eyes on them. None of which she cared about. When she was on her own two feet she began putting on the bikini and then the deck shoes. "Boats?" She said in disbelief as she was led back down to the Harley. "Ready when you are handsome." He was full of surprises and she would have it no other way.

"In front or in back?" he asked her as he sat on the Harley and kicked it to life. He knew that either way, keeping her suit on would be a challenge, so he figured he'd let her choose and enjoy the result. He loved testing her limits and so far she hadn't backed away from anything. He waited, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

She grinned and pondered her two choices and stole a kiss from his lips. "In the front." In this bikini it would be a challenge either way and certainly a new experience for her. Her appetite was so there and seemed endless around him. "Well we better get going." The excitement in her voice was more than apparent as she climbed onto the bike with his assistance.

He had her get on facing him with her legs about his waist. he didn't want them burned on the hot pipes. "Lay your head on m shoulder so I can see!" he said laughing as he took off out of the hotel garage and down the highway toward the pier. It was a twenty minute ride and the wind tore constantly at what little she had on, pushing the string of her bottoms completely under her ass. the cover pulled up to her waist and it looked to any one seeing her like she was bottomless. fortunately Jake's body hid the evidence. when they got to the pier, he adjusted her suit for her before she got up ns=d then walked her down the pier to a slip in which a thirty foot offshore speed boat was waiting.

The ride was certainly memorable as the wind licked at her flesh. She held onto him and a sigh and little laugh escaped her lips when they finally arrived. Of course her attire needed a bit of adjusting to get it back to what is was before their ride, but when they walked along the pier and she spotted the speed boat she looked at her lover. "Are you serious Jack?" her jaw almost dropped to the floor as they got to the speed boat. " Okay... any special seating arrangements for this or can I sit behind you this time?" She asked, holding onto his hands with fingers entwined with his.

"Hell yes I 'm serious and where you sit depends on just how fast we plan to go. This thing's capable of 95 on the water. However its got auto pilot and there is a pretty neat cuddy cabin under the bow so we can slow down and let it drive. Oh year there is also the larger front deck for getting a tan. So what are you in the mood for?" He grinned at her and helped up and onto the deck. He started the engines and unhooked the mooring lines and idled out in the channel toward the bay. There were several deep heavily padded chairs that she could choose from as well as a full sofa in the cockpit.

Gabriella wandered into the cock pit and tried out the sofa as he got the boat running. It was certainly one hell of a speed boat, although she was far more curious as to what he had in store for them tonight in the middle of the water. She left the cockpit and went back on the deck to take a seat in on the of the chairs as she enjoyed the wind blowing and the canopy of stars above as he took them somewhere, she had no clue. Jack never ceased to amaze her. It was certainly a romantic night and a wave of heat coursed through her body when she thought of his 'dessert' from earlier.

Jack Pushed the boat to full throttle and it fairly flew across the calm water of the bay. Within minutes they were miles out from shore, and virtually alone. He idled the boat down to a slow cruise, set the auto pilot, and got up from the wheel, and took her hand. The night air was warm, and he led her up to the padded bow where he laid down and pulled her down beside him. opening the cooler, her produced a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a cork screw. He opened the wine, and poured them each a glass. He took a sip and then kissed her sharing the sweet taste of the wine from his lips.

She noticed how they seemed to be in the middle of nowhere and watched as her lover approached and guided her to the padded bow where she relaxed. "Wine? Jack you think of everything, don't you." She complimented as she took her glass of wine and indulged in a kiss. Savoring the taste. She sipped upon her own glass of wine and felt the liquid as it ventured down. "Love you handsome." She whispered with her lips brushing against his before she shared another kiss with him. "You are certainly not going to make it to work tomorrow." She teased with a wicked smile.

"Not unless I'm very very late! Of course if i took you with me, I wouldn't have to explain why and i have a feeling that they would be happy to forgive me just for the privilege of seeing you! Do you think you could handle the heights?" He pointed back towards shore and high on the night skyline, he pointed out the work lights on the top of the tower he was building. "Its a long way down from there, and there are no guard rails. We just walk on the steel. He leaned in and gently kissed her and ran his fingers over her inner thigh.

She dawned a flattered smile and looked in the direction in which he pointed and she was surprised. "Wow." She whispered under her breath before she looked back at her fiance. "Yes and no. I may not dare go alone, but with you.... I could be swayed." The kiss was what stopped her from answering him immediately. "Mmm... Are you trying to convince me not to see you at work because you're afraid I might hurt myself?" She said hurting herself because she didn't feel like bringing the idea of her dying in such a nice moment. The palm of her her hand cradled his cheek and soft kisses were peppered along his jaw line. "If you like, I can just see you after work." She teased.

"Well just make sure you wear a harness" He said smiling. A naughty thought went through his head. The harness would cover nearly everything that really mattered. perhaps he'd have her wear only a harness. What a wonderful tease that would make! It was a wonderfully enticing thought. He might have dwelled on it except that there she was next to him wearing practically nothing. He pulled her on top of him and held her soft ass in his hands.

She smiled and laughed as she was positioned on top of her lover. " I look forward to it." He was so handsome with a side of cocky and sweet. Her father would be utterly shocked to know that not only had she found a guy she liked, but a fiance. Obviously there would be questions, but that was far from her mind at this moment. Enjoying the feeling of his hands cupping at her backside. "So... if this is now, I can't imagine what you have in store for a honeymoon." she teased.

The comment kind of took him by surprise, he hadn't even given it a thought, but it certainly would be fun to plan. "What would you like to do?" he asked her. "something quiet and romantic, or over the top crazy, or anything in between?" He smiled up into her eyes as she looked down into his in the moonlight. he pulled the ties at the hips of her bikini and tugged it gently off of her. Then, as he again held her ass his fingers slipped slowly deeper and deeper between her perfect thighs. He was gratified to find her moist and ready for him." You are the most amazing woman in the world. I could look the rest of my life and never find anyone half as good. He lifted his lips to hers and kissed her deeply.

"Something in between." She replied as she felt him tugged at the side of her bikini and it was slipped from between her legs. "Mmmm... I could never imagine any one as amazing as you Jack." She was more than happy when he initiated a kiss and a little game of tonsil hockey began. A whimper of want and desire was fed to him in the midst of their kiss. Of course she was more than ready for him. Ready and waiting. She broke the kiss and sat up, straddling him as she obliged herself in the task of untying the top of her bikini and tossing it aside. "Your turn." She chimed with a Cheshire like smile.

Jack lifted his hips for her so that she could remove his swim trunks, which at that point was everything he had on. His cock was long since ready for whatever she had in mind. "something in between, huh." That started his mind working happily as his hard member now rested between her thighs but in front of her pussy. "I'm ready whenever you are my dear! he said. "Do you ski? what about a private Chalet in the Alps for a week? Would that suit your fancy? Then we could warm up on an island in the bahamas..perhaps"

Gabby moved her way down his body as she removed his swim trunks. Planting herself between his legs for a moment and listened as he listed off ideas. All the while licking at his marble hard length with a mischievous smile. "Sounds like one hell of a honeymoon." She teased as she continued licking. "Please tell me more. What else will we do?" Trying to keep him talking while she licked and began sucking upon his cock. Playing tonsil hockey with the helm of his cock as she moaned. Hoping to warm him up and see how he faired with multi tasking.

Words were coming with greater difficulty know and he was definitely losing concentration. His thoughts interupted by moans of pleasure " I love the UHHHHH island oooh music. The have the neatest ohhh my god! instruments. Damn girl your good at that oh shit! I'm gonna cum! " with that he gave up the struggle and proceeded spill his seed deep down her throat.

Gabriella was fueled by his little struggle to continue talking and she got more and more eager as she progressed and when finally gifted with his seed painting her tonsils she tossed him a grin. " What can I say? I needed a snack." With that she crawled up to her fiancé and planted a kiss upon his lips. Leaving his well endowed member left to nestle between the folds of her very wet sex. Teasing not only him, but herself as well.

Her eagerness was definitely not lost on him and despite the fact that he had just cum in her mouth the heat of her sex was quick to revive him. As he grew stiff again and pressed against her,her lips yielded to the intrusion and molded tightly around his rigid flesh coaxing a loud moan from his lips

Gabby's forehead came to rest upon her fiances forehead. Lips barely hairs breath from his. A sexy moan fed to him as his long and girth cocktail made itself at home in the tight confines of her sex. Sitting upright her body sunk down. Engulfing every inch of his length. "Oh Jack!" She moaned at the top of her lungs. Back arched and her body no where near use to the size of him.

Jack groaned loudly when she dropped down over his hardness. "Lord you are tight! I love it!. Her breasts bounced seductively as he thrust up inside her and her labia gripped at him and coated him with her cream. He rubbed her love button with the end of his thumb and made small circles around it. He was getting dangerously close to cumming again. "Oh Gabby! don't stop! go faster! I need you so bad!" he was almost shouting at this point.

Gabriella continued moaning and panting as she picked up the pace. "Yes.... Yes baby just like that..." playing with her clitorus sped things up definitely. Breasts bouncing with her and her juices making a mess of things. "Don't stop baby, don't stop! " Her body tensed and she cried out loudly. Her body came to rest over his with her head resting on his shoulder. Her hips still moving as she panted through the flood of her orgasm.

He wasn't sure whether it was her nipples against his chest the flood from her pussy, or the relentless squeezing of her tight pussy, but Jack came as hard as her ever had. "Holy shit girl! Its a good thing I'm not a bit older, You would of killed me." He was panting like a freight train. He kissed her again and again in between gasping for breath. "That was awesome!"

Back
Top Bottom