Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard to Get (Wolven & Ava)

Being only too willing to comply, he took in the succulent meat from her fork and since that left both hands free, one slipped in and played at her nipple while the other pushed aside the soaked crotch of the teddy and began to play with the soft folds beneath it. In between bites he stole kisses, and with the next bite, he held it and fed it to her from his lips. "I like multitasking!" he said laughing at his own joke. "Especially when the task is pleasuring you. To hell with rubbing your tummy and patting your head, I'll take rubbing your titty and poking your maidenhead any day!" He was in a playful mood, and he could hardly be anything but happy in such a situation.

The manner in which he utilize his hands withdrew a little laugh from her. It also caused her to softly whisper lewd noises as she fed her fiance, as well as herself from the same plate. At times, the multi-tasking grew intense and she had to set the fork down for a few seconds. Eventually most of the food was gone and his multi-tasking foreplay was certainly a hit with her. The fingers of one of his hands would be no doubt covered in a glaze of her arousal from the the taunting and teasing of her sex. "Dancing and dinner... what do you have in mind now?" She had a vague idea, but Jack was always full of surprises. Hence the gorgeous ring upon her finger and the necklace still draped about her neck.

" I have a feeling we are both going to be too "sick" to make it to work tomorrow. That might require some time spent in bed. " he smiled at her and kissed her deeply as he said it. He wasn't ready to be away from her just yet. He hadn't missed a day of work in years, but he could think of no better reason to do so than her. "I did have the waiter prepare the hot tub. It would be a shame not to use it." he scooped her up and carried her over to the bathroom which had a huge window over looking the city next to the tub. The mirrored glass allowed them to look out while preventing anyone from seeing in. As they stood next to the tub, he slipped the teddy down off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor and then kneeling removed her stilletto heels. he then stood their waiting fro her to do her part. "Its your turn, he said quietly as his erection pressed hard against the material of his pants.

"Honestly... I forgot about work." An admission she was not afraid of before he indulged her in another passionate kiss. "A hot tub sounds like a great idea." She was picked up with ease and taken to the lavished bathroom and the lighting was just as equally gorgeous. With candles lit here and there and the lights of the city sparkling outside of the window by the hot tub. The warmth of the water in the hot tub could be felt emanating from the surface as they stood close to it. Emerald eyes watched as Jack sensuously undressed her from the teddy to her heels. Revealing her sexy form. She didn't have to be told twice as she began working on rendering him bare, as she preferred him. Finally working at his pants and releasing his trapped member. As she was down there her tongue took the moment to savor the sweet treat before her. Making most of his length disappear past her lips before releasing him with a 'pop' before she stood up on her own two feet. "Come." A single command as she laced the fingers of one hand with his as she took the first step in the hot tub.

He followed her obediently and with complete willingness as they sunk down into the warm waters. He pulled her into his lap and coaxed her legs to wrap around him. His cock, found its way into her channel, and he positioned them so that a powerful jet tickled her anus and his balls. He kissed her as her breasts bobbed in the water and her long hard nipples brushed at and teased his chest. As they made passionate love to one another, he asked a strange question. "Are their lots of women where you work?" his mind was working over time, and he had just thought of something he thought his new fiance might enjoy.

"I love the choice of seating arrangements." He fit her body perfectly like a glove. She was having the time of her life just slowly moving her body to relinquish a few inches before taking them back in once more. A slow and steady way to get her adrenaline slowly pumping. Her body stimulated in various ways and kisses fed to one another. Arms wrapped around his neck , loosely and the occasional moan. The motion of her body ceased as Jack brought up a question. "Yes, there are quite a few hot women that work for me. It is a twenty three story business building. Why do you ask?" The horny business woman went back to slowly stroking his glorious cock with the tight confines of her sex as she awaited an answer. The tension still rising within her lower belly.

"Good! I think you have earned the right to make them jealous. Its the only reason in the world that i can think of for you showing up to work tomorrow. You'll be showing up, but as for working that is doubtful at best." he smiled at her "Oh and don't count on being on time either. I intend to make you late. " With that he stopped talking and concentrated on the beautiful body that was sliding up and down his hard member. His cock responded by swelling and starting to throb.

Already girls were jealous of her at work. Having a hot female boss was always something to be envious of. Especially when her daddy was the only person she had to respond to, and being daddy's little girl, it wasn't too difficult to get her way. " I think I can handle coming in late." As she spoke her lips brushed his even after she smiled. Her body was shivering from the impending climax just waiting around the corner. "Oh Jack... yes..." The words were fed to him in the same breath as her eyes closed, bracing for the impacted as it consumed her naked body. The internal quake rocking the generous length embedded in her loins.

"Oh good god! Your amazing!" he uttered as he gave in to all that she had to offer and a devastating orgasm overcame him. he slumped back against the tub, temporarily spent as he panted for breath. he was a physically powerful man, who spent every work day on hard physical labor, but none of it compared to what his own body demanded of him at the urging of the young vixen with hair like fire that was wrapped around him.

She felt glorious in the aftermath of their hot and passionate union. Her breath was back to its usual rhythm and she remained where she sat. Loving it. Relishing it. Arms resting over Jack''s shoulders with her breasts none too far from his face as she rest her forehead against his. "I really look forward to going to work tomorrow." A tender kiss was stole from his lips before she continued on. " Where will we be sleeping tonight? This wonderful suite? Or your place? Either of which I am more than happy with."

"Lets just stay here, your planning on being late tomorrow anyway so we can take you back to my place to change. Which of the outfits we bought are you going to wear?" He pulled her back against his chest and casually toyed with her nipples as they lay there relaxing from their sexual exertion. "I think we can do well with a nice long soak". His eyes were closed and he was enjoying looking her body over by braille. "MMMMM you are so lovely to the touch".

The outfits that he had selected her rather intriguing and one stuck out more perfectly than the others for their plans tomorrow. "I think I'll go with the sexy business suit." She shifted her hips a little, reminding the two of them they they were both still join in unison as Jack kept her sensual nerves alight by toying with her nipples. "Mmmm... and what do you plan on wearing? You not going to work at all tomorrow?"

"I'll surprise you" he gave her a wicked grin and a kiss. Whe she started to wiggle her hips again, his cock jumped, as he thought about that business suit and how wonderfully short it was. The more he thought about his plans for the next day, the more excited he got, and it wasn't long before all thoughts of being lazy had been abandoned and he was again driving up into her sexy tight body.

He paused just a moment, long enough to tell her that tomorrow would be an "interesting day" leaving the thought completely undefined, as he resumed his thrusting and nipple play.

The red head had her curiosity peaked when she wondered what he would be wearing the next day. Of course those thoughts were bumped into the back of her mind as his member made itself more covey within the snug confines of her sex, over and over and over again. Praises whispered and moaned, telling just how much she loved the sensual acts that they played out. Her body being put through an unrelenting roller coaster of lustful sensations, slowly climbing to the apex and her body already attempting to milk his member moments before she let it all go and clung to her fiance in the aftermath of her orgasm.

When her body clenched down on him, he had already been close himself. He made a great effort to hold on, and was partially successful as he felt a couple good spasms that added to the sloopiness inside hher before he got himself under control and resumed the long slow fuck he had going before thoughts of the business suit and tomorrow overtook him.

He wasn't going to settle for just the one release from her, he was greedy and wanted more, and he knew that she was more than capable, if properly stimulated, something he had every intention of accomplishing.

He was one hell of a beast. An intelligent on at that. A brawny and debonair male in one package. It was perfection personified, in her eyes. Slowly she descended back into the already high arousal that Jack kept her at. Coming back from her first sexual high, she could feel the pulsing of his heart beat through their conjoined bodies. "Oh Jack... baby... yes..." words uttered in a sensual sigh as he continued to push the boundaries once more. Did her body have no bounds? Jack was certainly the person to put that question to the test. fingers laced in his wavy black hair as he rocked her world in a maddening slow pace, that could only promise one hell of a happy ending.

As he continued to slowly slide in and out of her, A bottle of conditioner sittin on the edge of the tub caught his eye. it was about 5 inches tall and an inch and a half in diameter and had a completely round cap. It looked a lot like a pocket rocket without the vibe. He took it from the shelf and as he made his next thrust he began to push the bottle in her ass. He then began to penetrate her with both in the same slow pattern. " He could feel the bottle in her ass through her inner walls and it pushed him over the edge. "Cum with me baby! he cried.

Gabby was already around the corner from another orgasm, but she watched as Jack grabbed a hold of a bottle. Gabby froze as she felt that bottle entering her back side. She froze and her body tensed as it was stretched to accommodate the bottle. "OH GOD!" Hot panted breaths spilled from her lips as the bottle went deeper and deeper. Her arms involuntarily held onto Jack for dear life as the sensation was almost too good to bear. Both Jack and his other weapon of choice working her double time. Her body playing Jack in a whole new way. The warmth of her juices far warmer than the water that surrounded them. His words hardly registered as she came right on cue. Shivering in utter delight as her mind just completely blacked out from the over whelming sensations quaking through her body. Freezing with her body impaled upon both Jack and the bottle. Unable to move even if she wanted to as she moaned to the rooftops. It was as though jack had stolen all the room and left her none. Air seemed far more precious when she came back to reality, still hugging onto Jack and her entire body tingling in the aftermath. "Jack... If you so much as move.... I might cum again. That's... that's how huge that was babe. I am so super sensitive right now." A weary and weak laugh escaped her lips between trying to breath again.

Jack smiled at her words. The thought of her coming again and again was delicious to him. He smiled and gave her a little thrust, just enough to egg her on. "Whats the matter baby?" he asked taunting her as he wiggled the bottle a little in her ass. He was really enjoying seeing her so overwhelmed.
He hissed her deep and sucked her tongue into his mouth, then reached down to gently pinch her nipples. Then he just waited to let her recover.

Gabby spotted his cocky and enticed smile just before a moan was ripped from her throat and her hands held tightly onto Jack. As though that would make him stop. Looking at him with smart ass smile. The damned organ racing in her chest, just wouldn't seem to ease up. Soft moans were fed to Jack as she enjoyed the moment he had set up for the two of them. The heart beneath her chest finally returning to its usual rhythm. even the attention to the peaks upon her breasts kept her in a little sensual state of bliss. The jets of the tub keeping a constant tab on her backside where the bottle remained lodged. "My, my... I will be late tomorrow..." Not an ounce of regret in her voice.

When she had reached the point that her climaxes were comming one on top of the next, he realized that she couldn't sustain that indefinitely, apulling the bottle from her ass, lifted her off of hos cock and then out of the tub and layed her on a towel on the bed, and blotted her dry. He could tell by how her thighs trembled, that there was no way she would be standing any more tonight. he turned off the jets on the tub, dried himself, and then shutting off the lights, climbed into bed with her.

A shuddering feeling ran through the course of her entire body one more time as the bottle was removed and she was lifted off of Jack's cock. Gabby was getting use to his pampering ways and, as always, found herself loving it. Her wet and naked body placed upon the bed and her fiance gave himself the task of drying off her body and winding down the night as the bathroom was taken care of before he joined her in bed. Gabriella, a hard working and independent woman, was still getting use to being waited on hand and foot, but she was loving it more and more. Upon her side, she laid. fingers running deftly over her lover's nude and masculine form. "i love you Jack." She hardly knew she said the words. They came out naturally.

He smiled a contented smile and said, "I love you too." He pulled her over so she lay along his entire side, and gently rubbed her ass and back as the two slowly melted into one another and sleep. They woke to the sun shining in the window, and Jack kissed her awake. They pulled on their clothes without showering and jack had room service bring coffee and roles up while they quickly packed up. Half hour later they were back at her apartment, and he kissed her naked body goodbye as she was about to get in the shower and get ready for work. "I'll be picking you up for lunch! he said. You know what to wear. Don't bother with panties, they will just be in the way! he said winking at her as he let himself out.

He stopped in the Flower Shop in the hotel lobby, and arranged for Two dozen, long stem red roses to be sent to her office, with a card that said with love from your pick-up date and fiance'. Love Jack

leaving the hotel, he went home, showered, and dressing in his usual work clothes, a pair of jeans, he skipped underwear, and a wife beater, and boots, he looked at himself in the mirror. He left his day old beard, but splashed on some aftershave. He changed his mind and stripped off the wife beater, opting for a bare chested look. he rubbed a little oil into his skin giving it a sheen. He popped on his hard hat to complete the look, and grinned. He looked at his watch. it was eleven thirty already. As he thought about it, she would arrive no earlier than eleven, and he would get there at noon. It was perfect.

He hopped on the Harley and took off to her work. He parked in the guest parking at her building and marched up to the receptionist and handing her one of her cards that he had taken from her purse, he said "I have an appointment with this lady. The receptionist's eyes went wide, and she covered her mouth and stared at him openly. Hand's trembling, she got on the phone and said in a half whisper "Excuse me Miss O' Conner? I..I think there is a stripper here to see you!"

Gabby awoke with a smile and kisses pepper all along her skin. Both took their time in the morning. Before she knew it she was home with a smile that just wouldn't quit since she met Jack. The red headed business woman couldn't count the number of times she paused to look at the ring upon her finger. Still utterly shocked that she was engaged. The business suit was slipped on and her black heels, minus the panties and the bra. Gabriella took her car into work and arrive around eleven. The receptionist upon the first floor of the cooperate building was openly shocked to see her boss as she was dressed. In a good way of course. "Good morning Miss O'Connor." what the girl, and everyone else that Gabby had passed long the way, noticed was the glow about her, that seemed rather new. As she arrived at her office she immediately noticed the roses. Two of four side of her office were comprised of nothing but floor to ceiling windows. A cozy seating area, a large sturdy wooden desk, bookshelves with various items, and a liquor bar.

She plucked the car from the flowers and sat in her desk and her smile grew by an inch as she read it. The bouquet was set on the corner or her desk and not long before she looked at her paper work she got a call that made her hold back a laugh. "Miss Johnson, that is fiance, I'll be right down and... hold my calls." Gabby was being watched by various eyes from cubicles and offices as she walked by. down the elevator she went, several stories, before she got down to the ornate lobby and understood why her receptionist thought that Jack was a stripper. "Jack... ready for work, I see." Gabriella could tell that Tammy Johnson was utterly hocked as a blush nearly painted the girl's entire face red. "Time for lunch already?" The shirtless look, paired up with the hard hat got her all kinds of ideas. "Let's take this up to my office. Maybe we can have lunch delivered and Tammy can bring it up to us. How does that sound?"

"My time is yours !" he said as he swept her into his arms and carried her to the elevator. As he turned to closed the door he could see the receptionist already on the phone spreading the news of what was coming upstairs. When the doors closed he kissed her deeply, not releasing her from her perch in his arms.

When the elevator doors opened on the large open office, he spotted the roses on the corner of her desk through the glass and carried her with all the pomp he could manage across the office to her desk and set her down on the work surface before pulling her into another passionate and very conspicuous kiss.

Back
Top Bottom