Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7 days of Heaven (Gent x QuietSeductress)

She grabbed onto his hips as they jerked closer to her face. When he started to cum in her mouth, Elena swallowed instinctively. She didn't have an objections to swallowing it, it meant that some part of him was inside her and it was erotic to think of it that way. He had cum quite a bit and it impressed her. After he was done, she was careful in removing his cock from her mouth as she knew that it was sensitive. She licked her lips as Eric helped her to her feet. She gladly kissed him back, thankful that he wasn't concerned with tasting his own fluid. She went to the sink and quickly rinsed her face and hands. Eric mentioned that they only had five minutes left, 'perfect timing' she thought to herself. She saw his little pout as he stated that they had to go, it was cute and it warmed her heart; she didn't want to go either, but she was 100% sure that tonight was going to be a lot of fun.

She followed him out of the bathroom and down the hall to the elevator. Holding his hand was a little different now, but it was a good different. She looked at him sweetly a few times as they rode the elevator up to the designated floor. They kept their hands linked as they made it to the presentation room. They were the first one's in and before anyone else came in, Elena grabbed his face and kissed him, "that's for luck, but I know you'll do great!" She released her hand from his and went to take her seat. Soon, the room filled up and Elena got to chatting with a few key clients from her first meeting. Once Eric's presentation started, she devoted all her attention to him

Eric kissed her back and thanked her before they went into the room. His whole demeanor shifted slightly as he kicked up his charisma in order to form a good impression on the crowd. While Eric was bringing up his presentation on the computer, he noticed some of the men talking to Elena, their body style showing that they had other things on their mind besides business. The Young Businessman wasn't sure if she would be able to tell it or not but he could see it clear as day. "If I could have everyone's attention please.." he raised his voice slightly to drown out the side bar conversation then picked up the clicker and moved toward the center of the room, not wanting to block the screen. "I'm here today to speak to you all about Abstergo Industries newest dietary supplement."

For the next thirty minutes, Eric spoke about the different pros and cons of the drug. He made sure to discuss the cons in good detail and combat any questions that the potential buyers had about the cons outweighing the pros. He was happy to know that Elena was in the room. It comforted him because he knew that if he got caught up, although he didn't, he would have her there to back him up. Eventually he was out of time and he pulled out a sign up sheet and placed it at the end of the table. "If any of you all think that your company would be interested in purchasing this supplement please write your contact info down and someone will contact you."

That was the end of his presentation. Everyone in the room gave a polite clap and began discussing the presentation and the product. Eric walked over to Elena and hugged her then whispered into her ear, "How did I do?" Since the presentation was over, his heart began to race as he hoped that he had done well. By the time the room cleared out, he had seven potential buyers on his list. Eric waved it at Elena excitedly, "Not too bad for my first shot at the big leagues huh?" The Young Businessman smiled excitedly before looking at his phone to see what was next. The last even of the day was a presentation put on by the FDA about how drugs help peoples lives or something. It was mandatory for everyone to attend so Eric grabbed Elena's hand and lead her to the main conference hall.

Elena did noticed the small group of men that surrounded her, chatting her up about this and that. She was polite, but didn't give any hints that she was looking for a male companion. She could tell that they were definitely interested in more than just a conversation with Elena, but she wasn't buying it. She was glad when Eric directed everyone to his presentation. The men all took their seats and no more chatting happened between them and Elena. She gave Eric a little smile and two thumbs up as he started to talk. She knew that he would do well.

She was rather impressed with how he delivered his speech. He made sure to go over the positives and negatives, answering any questions about the negatives, but always rounding it back to the positives. He was quite the salesman and if Elena wasn't so intimately involved with him, he's be serious competition that she would have to be worried about in the promotion department. She took a look around the room and watched as the audience was engaged with him. He had gotten quite a few nods of agreement and "here, heres" from a few people. She was proud that he was her partner at the conference, proud that he was a fellow co-worker and proud that he was potentially becoming something more than just a friend.

She hugged him back, noting the gentlemen's grimaced looks as she did so, "you were wonderful! Perhaps better than me!" She shot him a wry smile, then turned it into a sweet one. When he waved the list of potential buyers at her, she beamed at him, "see, I knew you could do it, not bad at all!" She grabbed her stuff and also noted that they had one last presentation to sit through, "Oh joy, the FDA!" She mockingly enthused as he grabbed her hand and led her to the main banquet room.

"Here, let's sit here," Elena pulled Eric toward the back of the seating. She didn't much care for FDA lectures, they were always so dry and often, she wanted to just fall asleep. She had heard talk of last year's conference and one guy had fallen asleep sitting in the front row and he got singled out by the presenter, Elena didn't want that to happen to her, she wasn't good with public humiliation. She took a seat and pulled out her table, getting the notepad up in case she felt like taking notes was in order. "If you fall asleep on my shoulder or if I fall asleep on yours, try not to drool on me and I'll try not to drool on you!"

Eric laughed a bit and nodded to her as he took his seat. "Agreed," he said with a smile, "If these things are as boring as I've heard we'll be failing asleep on each other." Eric smiled devilishly and whispered, "That actually doesn't sound like too bad of an idea." His smile slid into a smirk that quickly changed into a frown as the presentation began. The Young Businessman really didn't see any need to take notes because Elena was going to do so for the both of him. Instead he leaned back in his seat and tried to take in the major points of the presentation. Thankfully, the presentation was on Ethics, Eric enjoyed discussing Ethics most of the time, because drugs really did effect a lot of peoples lives so the Ethically development and sales of them were extremely important to him.

About half way through the presentation The Young Businessman's attention span began to wane a little. He leaned over to Elena and kissed her quickly on the cheek then turned his head back to the presenter. His body was restless, ready to take Elena home and spend some quality time with her. Eric moved his right hand and rested it on Elena's thigh then began to massage it slowly.

She nudged a elbow at him and his naughty remark, but quickly followed it up with a wicked smile. It did sound like a good idea to fall asleep on each other, though there really wouldn't be much sleeping going on. When the presentation started, Elena focused her attention on the presenter. The speech wasn't as bad as she thought. She diligently took notes and jotted down a few questions that she might ask at the end, but wasn't for sure on. Eric seemed to be enjoying the speech too because when Elena glanced over at him, he had his attention on the presenter. She didn't know why, but she was hoping that Eric would have his attention on her, it was slightly disappointing, but Elena knew that this speech was important and that Eric should be listening to it.

She ego got a nice boost when Eric put his hand on her thigh and began to rub it. She didn't take her eyes off the presenter, but smiled widely at what Eric was doing. She also liked the peck on the cheek and it left a tingly sensation on her skin. The speech was about halfway done and Elena started to get a little antsy. Since the bathroom, Elena was feeling a little sexually frustrated, though she tried to suppress it as much as possible, but all she wanted was to have Eric's hands all over her body. She took a few deep breaths and calmed her thoughts. 'Just get through this lecture," she told herself.

About another hour later and it was over. Elena clapped with the rest of the audience and collected her things. The presenter mentioned that if anyone had questions, to come see him afterward. Elena was glad that she wasn't forced to sit through the Q&A, she couldn't take it. "Well that concludes our first day! Did you want to grab a bite to eat or just get room service?" There was a bit of a gleam in her eye as she asked Eric what he wanted to do. With any luck, he'd get the hint and make the right choice.

Eric's thoughts had been drifting to dirty thoughts. It started with his mind replaying the events that happened in the bathroom, the way she had pleased him and how it almost seemed to please her as well. He bit his lip as he thought about it. Next his mind drifted to what it would be like to please her, to taste her and to penetrate her, the thought of it caused his body to be covered in goosebumps. Suddenly, people were clapping and this caused Eric to be confused until he realized that he was still in the conference. Before he knew it, he was clapping lazily just to fit in but as he understood what was going on he clapped a little more vigorously.

Eric got his things together and headed out so that they could get a cab. "I think we should see what the hotel has to offer." He said with a slick smile before wrapping his arm around her. The FDA's conference had drawn a bunch of cabs down to the convention center so it was easy for them to get a cab. While they were in the back seat, Eric slid close to her and brought his left hand around to gently hook her chin then he pulled slightly so that she would turn her face to him. He would move in to gently place his lips upon hers as he fought back the growing lust. "Any idea on what you want to eat?" He said as he gazed into her eyes before he looked down to her lap then back up to her beautiful face, "I had one thing in mind." With that he licked his lips and released her face, smiling mischievously.

She returned his slick smile once she heard him choose the right option. She got into the back of the cab and once he was in and they were on their way back to the hotel, their desire for one another was tangible. She was gently coaxed to look over at him. Her lips parted slightly in anticipation of a kiss, the kiss was soft and not lasting long enough, but they had prying eyes from the front seat, so they'd have to wait until they got into their room. After he asked her what he wanted to eat, she watched his eyes go from hers, down to her lap, then back up again. She swallowed hard at his naughty thought. Her thighs clenched at the meaning of his words and the licking of his lips. "I uh, am not all that hungry...for food anyway," she reached up and played with his tie, loosening it until it slipped from the knot, then slipped from his collar.

She hadn't noticed that the cab stopped until the driver cleared his throat. Once the driver was paid and they both were out, they made their way up to their room. The elevator ride up was just as bad as the cab, but they had to be on their best behavior because they weren't alone. If they were, they probably wouldn't have made it to their room. Once the elevator got to their floor, the pair walked briskly to the door. Elena's heart fluttered in excitement, she wanted Eric so bad that she physically ached, but once they were inside and the door was closed, the desire turned into a bit of nervousness on her part.

Eric smirked a bit at her words then gave a sigh of relief as she undid his tie. That was one of his favorite feelings after a long day at work and he assumed it was similar to the feeling a woman got after taking off her bra. He smiled some to the cab driver and waved good bye then was pleased to see that she was moving as quickly as he was toward their room. The Young Businessman had full intentions of taking her in the elevator but was disappointed to see that they were not alone on the ride up to their floor. It was the longest ride ever and the elevator music taunted him the entire way up. Finally, the doors opened on their floor and the scooted out then made their way quickly down the hall.

Eric keyed into the room and softly said, "Ladies First." He smiled some as he guided her with his hand on her lower back. Once the door shut he gave her ass a firm grasp then went to hang up his coat. "Not a bad day if I say so myself. I think we did rather well." Eric played with his belt before he opened it and pulled it off, throwing it to the floor. Next he removed his shoes and socks then his pants. This left him in a wife beater and his boxer briefs. He then turned to face Elena and smiled a bit before jumping onto the bed they had slept in the night before. "Get comfortable and join me." He said with a smiled as he patted the space beside him then reached for the remote and turned on Sports Center. Eric was fully aware of her sexual frustration, he just wanted to tease her a bit and he wondered how brave she would be, if she would jump on him or not.

She watched with utter fascination as he stripped down to his underwear and undershirt. he had such a nice body and she wanted to just reach out and touch it. When he changed tactics and flopped onto the bed and turned on the TV, it practically took all the romance out of the situation. She gaped at him for a moment, trying to figure out if he was serious. All the flirting and sexual innuendos they shared through the day and he was just going to lay on the bed and watch sports, oh no, this needed to change. He patted the space next to him and told her to get comfortable and join him. She smirked, then took two steps in front of the TV.

With her eyes on him, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, letting her creme colored lacy bra become exposed. She shimmied it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Next she slipped off her shoes and started to unbutton her pants. When she wiggled out of them, she carefully stepped out of them and stood before Eric in just her panties and matching bra. She then pulled a bobby pin from her hair and let it fall around her face. She gave him a salacious smile and she bent down to crawl on the bed before him. She only let her legs touch his as she crawled up his body. With her lips so close to his, she looked deep into his eyes, "I didn't mean to block your view, hope the interruption wasn't too distracting."

Eric smiled devilishly as she stood in front of the television. His head tilted to the side a little and he placed the remote on the television stand beside him as he sat up some. His face was full of intrigue and his tongue slid out to quickly moisturize his lips while his manhood began to stir slightly. Every button that she unbuttoned cause his heart rate to elevate slightly. He lost all of his good manners and stared unashamedly at her breasts, his eyes seemed to open wider and his lust grew as she exposed herself to him. The newness of it caused him to grab the sheets in his left hand. She had beat him at his own game, he was losing the flirtation battle. His goal had been for him to make her beg for him and he was on the road to begging for her affection.

As she lost the pants, it got a little worse. His manhood twitched a little as she pulled to bobby pin from her hair. Eric bit his lip, excited to see her crawling toward him. The smoothness of her legs sent electricity up his spine and goosebumps to rise all across his body. Eric's eyes squinted a little, "I think that this is a much better way to occupy my time."His arms reached up to wrap her and pull her into her body. If she would allow him, he would use his strength to roll over on top of her and place his lips onto hers.

Elena was happy to hear that her attempt to seduce Eric was working. She figured that he had had something in mind and wanted a little more work on her part, but he had underestimated her and her talents. As he pulled her to him, there was that electric connection that she had felt earlier when they kissed. There was no denying it and she assumed that he felt it too. "Yes, I think so too," she enthused. She reached her hand up and caressed his face, he was so handsome that it kind of took her breath away.

She wanted to kiss him, but reserved herself, she wanted to give it a moment longer, just to see if he was going to do anything about it. He had pulled her to him after all, surely, he wanted more than that. Though she had taken charge of the initiation, she would happily let him control the rest of the night. "Well, are we just going to stare into each other's eyes all night or are you going to kiss me?" She gave him a wry smile that told him he had the green light to proceed.

Eric smiled at Elena Oh, he thought to himself, You're going to make me work huh? He leaned in and placed his lips against hers then parted them slightly, his fleshy tongue darted across her bottom lip as it begged to be let into her mouth. Eventually, their tongues would meet and dance a very passionate dance that caused his erection to stir and press against her leg.

It wasn't long before Eric moved from her full, plump lips down to the sensitive skin of her neck. This was only their second real encounter but he had already became sort of infatuated with her scent. He inhaled deeply and shuddered slightly in anticipation. His lips planted intimate kisses on her neck for a while before he slid down to her collarbone and ran his lips over it for a moment. He was on his way to her bosom that he so much wanted her to reveal to him but he paused and found his way back up to her ear. "I can think of a bunch of things to do other than kiss you but I have to admit." His lips rested upon her and he pressed passionately. "I'm a little hungry," his hand pulled at the fabric covering her panties. "Is there anyway you can help me with that?"

His kiss was so erotic that she was already moaning and panting a little. She was definitely making noises as his lips trailed from her lips to her neck and collar bone. His hot mouth on her sensitive skin was electric and it lit up every nerve ending in her body. She knew that it was having an effect on him too as she could feel his erection pressing against her thigh. She felt a little light headed, but it was a good feeling because of how euphoric she felt.

She had tilted her head back to give him more room to kiss her chest, she was hoping that he'd continue downward, but he didn't. Instead he made his way back up to her ear where he subtly told her that he was hungry and wanted to eat her. Elena practically convulsed right then and there, but she managed to hold it together enough to look at him, "I think that's plausible." She got up off his lap and got to her feet beside the bed. Without taking her eyes off his, she reached back and unclasped her bra, letting the straps fall down her arms as she cupped her breasts, then after a moment longer, she put her arms down and let the bra fall to the floor. Her nipples were already erect from all the foreplay that they had been doing.

She then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly drug them down her legs until they fell to her ankles. Elena was shaved and her flawless fair skin was completely exposed for Eric to see. She had a beautiful body, but sometimes she got a little self conscious about it and unfortunately now was one of those times. She averted her gaze and crossed her arms in front of her, she felt a little shy about being naked in front of Eric.

Eric watched with a half greedy and half excited expression. As much as he loved foreplay, it was like punishment to him. Elena was punishing him, in the most pleasurable way possible, for making her wait all day to be able to be pleased and he didn't mind. Of course, he probably would have approached it different but Elena had a touch more class than he did.

He licked his lips greedily as she cupped her marvelous breasts. His dick twitched slightly as she let them go but they didn't drop much, even to prove that they were real. His dick twitched again when she moved down to her panties and pushed them down, his eyes trailed to her mound and his lust grew exponentially.

Without really thinking he slid to his knees and scooted toward her. He kissed her just below her navel as his hands went down to hold on to her panties so that she could step out of them. Once she did that, he pushed her backwards on the bed that he would have been sleeping in if they hadn't hit it off so well. His strong arms beckoned her legs open and travelled up and down her things.

Eric looked up to her briefly before leaning in to taste her. His tongue slid out of his mouth and between her folds, slowly licking as if he was exploring her. While he did so, he slid forward and allowed his hands to explore her body. Eric's left hand made his way up fair enough to find one of her nipples and tugged on it slightly. The Young Businessman's tongue found its way to her clit and massaged it in slow, loving strokes. His right hand crept it's way back down and dove into her woman essences. Eric would curl his index finger upward and feel the ridges on the inside of her.

He continued this moment for a while before picking up speed with his tongue on her clit. From time to time, he would look up to gauge her reaction, using the subtle movements of her body to know where to focus his attention.

She watched as he got to his knees before her and kissed her skin. It tingled and sent shivers up and down her body. Her nervousness wore off and was replace by desire once again. She carefully stepped out of her panties and was ushered to lay on the bed. She knew exactly where this was going and she ached for it. She looked down at him as he spread her legs apart. This was such an intimate moment and Elena felt so aroused by it.

She tilted her head back and let out a soft moan as Eric made contact with her slit. It was marvelous the way his tongue felt on teh most private part of her body. She brought her head back to look at him. The sight of what was happening was also very sexy and alluring, she just couldn't take her eyes away. The nipple that his hand found and played with responded so well to his touch, it was really hard in his grasp and so sensitive. Elena moaned more and subtly moved her hips in rhythm with his tongue. "Ah Eric!" She cried as his finger penetrated her.

She managed to prop herself up on her elbows to get a better look at him. She licked her lips because the sight of him between her legs looked so delicious. As he started to pick the pace up, Elena gave herself over to the pleasure. She was moaning and panting more, loving the feeling and wanting so badly to cum. It was just at the surface as Eric's deft finger and assaulting tongue continued on her pussy.

Eric was loving every second of the attention that he was paying Elena. Something about this act was so powerful and yet intimate at the same time. He had a direct control of her pleasure at the moment and he reasoned that he could get her to do anything that he wanted. Luckily for her, he wanted nothing but for her to succumb to the pleasure that he was giving her.

As he slid his finger back and forth between her dripping folds, he slid another finger inside of her without breaking his rhythm. As she began to rock, his land hand left her breast and hooked her right leg before it flexed to keep her from bouncing too much. Eric sucked her pleasure button and rotated his tongue while he moaned so that it vibrated slightly.

Elena had given him the pleasure of an oral orgasm and he intended on giving her the same although he hadn't expected. Eric looked up toward Elena as his teeth grazed her clit slightly, enough to shock but not cause pain. His face was shiny with her juices and he loved it. The look in Elena face showed him that she wouldn't deny him much longer.

"Ooh Eric!" She cried out. Her orgasm was just there at the surface and he was wouldn't all the right things to coax it out. She laid herself back down on the bed and this time, her hands found his hair and caress his scalp lightly. She moaned and cooed her approval with each thrust of his fingers and lick of his tongue. She had never been able to orgasm from oral sex before and now that it was seemingly inevitable, Elena was thrilled. Him grazing his teeth on her was her final undoing.

"Yes, ahhhhh!" Her whole body stiffened underneath him and she came.Her hands went back to her sides were she clung to the sheets. Her pussy throbbed and pulsated before him. She tilted her head to look at him and the sight just kept her orgasm going. She was in heaven and she was so happy that she was with a guy that knew how to please her in every way. She was definitely falling for Eric.

Eric lapped at her orgasm before he dipped his tongue inside of her and felt the pulsations of her vagina. After the major convolutions of her orgasm he picked his head up but continued to stroke her with his fingers. Eric watched her squirm on the bed for a while and smiled calmly. His lust subsided for a moment as he admired her beauty of her body as she experienced the ultimate pleasure.

His dick twitched slightly and that reminded him that he was not completely finished with her yet. He removed the fingers from her and licked her sweet nectar off of them. Eric licked his lips and stood above her, his manhood showing quite clearly in his underwear. He face twisted into a very suggestive smirk, feeling really powerful towering over her. His eyes shifted down to his manhood then back up to Elena while he wiped some of her juices off of his cheek.

Eric spoke in a low, lustful voice. "I want you."

As she laid there, coming down from the high of her orgasm, Eric still played at her slit. It was sensitive now and her body involuntarily squirmed in reaction. She rested her hand on her stomach for a moment, feeling her torso rise and fall with her heavy breathing. Once she got her breathing under control, she looked at Eric who was now standing over her. He was so good looking and sexy. She watched as his eyes went from her to his cock, then back to her. Elena's eyes followed the same path and noted that he was wanting more than to just taste her.

His words echoed in her mind, the tone of his voice so smooth and sexy. Elena whimpered and bit at her bottom lip. That was the sexiest three words that she had ever heard. She swallowed the saliva that had suddenly pooled in her mouth, "I want you too," she said in a seductively soft voice. She then reached up, grabbed his arm and pulled him on top of her, kissing him passionately, like they were doing in the bathroom earlier that day.

Eric laughed slightly as he was pulled back onto her. The passion of the kiss was driving him absolutely crazy. He allowed his tongue to slip through parted lips to brush her bottom lip then find its way into her mouth to dance with her tongue and so that she could taste her own nectar. At the same time, he shifted back and forth over top of her so that he could get his underwear off. It took him a while, but eventually he freed his dick from its cotton restraints.

He broke the kiss and rubbed his manhood against her slit, her juices lubricating him nicely. As he balanced with his left hand, he brought his right hand down to rub her clit a little. Eric knew good and well that she was ready, he just liked the way she squirmed under him.

The Young Businessman shifted down and pressed his lips passionately against hers for a moment before he shifted his head so that his ear was just above her lips. At the same time, he positioned his manhood at the opening to her essence and teased her a little more. The teasing wouldn't last more than five seconds before he pushed into her slowly without any thought of contraception. He inhaled his breath and the world seemed to go quiet as he listened for the way she sounded as he entered her. Unless she objected, he would push completely into her before letting out a groan of pleasure.

Elena moaned as she felt his sex rub against hers. Her body reacted instinctively and her legs spread wider for him. She took both of her hands and caressed his face, then his shoulders and all along his arms. She squirmed and bucked slightly as his fingers found her clit and began to toy with it. She was ready for him and achingly so, wanted him inside her. She could feel his heat radiating off of him and encasing her, it made her feel safe and comfortable.

As he neared her entrance, Elena became a little impatient, but she knew that he was teasing her a bit. She focused on the kiss, enjoying the way his tongue massaged hers and vice versa. When he finally pushed into her, she broke the kiss and moaned as she inhaled. Her eyes fluttered open to look into his. He didn't go all the way, it seemed he was gauging her reaction. Elena smiled at this chivalrous gesture and gave a small nod; she wanted it.

Eric smiled slightly as he pushed into her and felt her for the first time. His member throbbed in ecstasy as he closed his eyes and kissed her chest. Eric could have stayed in this position forever, it was as if he could a custom made sheathe for his sword. Eric leaned in and kissed her again as he began his first few tender strokes. In between kisses on her lips he would shudder with heavy breaths.

The Young Businessman shifted his head to kiss her neck and groaned slightly between kisses. "My God," he whispered, "You.." Eric just groaned as it was hard for him to get any more words out.

Eric picked up the pace so that it wasn't painstakingly slow anymore but still had a good tender rhythm. His left hand came up and ran through her hair, pushing some of it out of the way so that he could see her beautiful face.

Her eyes widened and her lips parted as he fully penetrated her. A soft but audible moan escaped her lips as he seemed to fit perfectly within her. Elena relished the feeling and was glad that Eric didn't start humping away and let the moment fully envelope them. She happily kissed him back, then he started to move. With how they were kissing each other earlier, it was highly likely that they'd be going at it like rabbits, but he kept the pace slow and gentle. It made the moment so much better because they were having sex, they were making love.

Elena moved her head about so that he could have more of her exposed skin to kiss. Her hands played in his hair and around his upper back. She could feel his muscles moving about as he kept his weight off of her. It was sexy and only turned her on more. She smiled brightly at his utterance of approval, though he couldn't get enough words out to formulate a sentence. Elena didn't mind, she herself wouldn't have been able to do so either.

As the pace started to pick up to a more progressive motion, but not too fast, Elena started to move her hips in rhythm with his. Her lips stayed parted as it was easier to breathe that way. She gazed into his eyes as he looked down at her. The moment couldn't have been any better. His movements were grazing her sweet spot and every other thrust, she'd moan and whimper.

Eric listened to her moans and wimpers and knew that he would dream about this moment for the rest of his life. The way that they rocked together, they were like a watch, each piece working together in a precision movement. At this slow, intimate pace he could feel ever fold of her wonderful essence and it was driving him crazy.

"Oh baby.." he whispered in a raspy tone. Eric smiled a bit before he pulled out of her completely and tried to catch his breath. The cock seemed cold, as if it didn't belong anywhere but inside of Elena and it twitched hard which cause Eric to want to push back into her.

Eric rolled over beside her and reached over to massage her nipple. He pulled it toward him for a moment then let her go. "I want you to ride me babe." He said with a smile and he leaned over and pressed his lips against hers. Once he broke the kiss he opened his eyes and laid his head back, "Can you do that for me?"

Elena loved the feeling of Eric inside her. She would always remember this moment and how it didn't disappoint. Her hands ran all over his body as they slowly made love, then he pulled out and she was left wanting more. She wanted to use her legs to push him back into her because, at the moment, that's where he belonged, but he laid down beside her.

She was a bit confused, then he told her that he wanted her on top. She smiled salaciously and leaned over to kiss his cheek, "I think I can manage that," and got to her knees. She straddled his lap, but kept her pussy a distance away from his cock. Elena grabbed his shaft from behind her and held it steady as she slowly sank on top it. She smiled, happy that the connection they had was made once again.

She took him all the way to the hilt, moaning and groaning as she went. She sat there a moment, just absorbing the feeling, then she started to move up and down on him. Since she was on top, she got to control the pace and she first started out slow, but progressed a bit faster, but still kept it steady. "Oh Eric!" She moaned. His cock was hitting the right spot every time and it was driving her to another orgasm. He was thick and had her lips spread open wide enough that on the downward thrust, her clit grazed his body.

Elena was getting wetter and wetter by the second and the tell tale signs of her orgasm were noticeable. "I'm going to cum!" She cried out, then her orgasm exploded and she tried to ride through it, but couldn't as she collapsed onto Eric's chest.

Back
Top Bottom