Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7 days of Heaven (Gent x QuietSeductress)

She wasn't surprised to hear that when he had come here the first time, he was pretty much wasted the entire time. It sounded like something a college guy would do. She smirked at the notion, thinking back to her own days in college. She wasn't so much the party animal, though she did have a good share of fun at sorority and fraternity houses. Elena really never got drunk, at least not to the point that she didn't remember anything the day after. Though she wasn't judging Eric, she never understood why someone would get so drunk that any fun they might have had that night was a lost memory the next day.

As they made their way through the traffic and over to a small burger joint, Elena kept hold of Eric's hand. She even grazed his knuckles with her thumb, though she wasn't sure if he had noticed. "Yeah, I love burgers! The greasier the better right?" She started to laugh and leaned her shoulder into his. "I'll get whatever you get, oh and a beer or something too!"

Eric nodded in approval and mutter something in approval as he pulled Elena into the small shop. There was a good number of people in the shop so it looked as if they had picked a good place. They were seated relatively quickly and handed small menus. It listed everything that was available for purchase which did not have anything too special on it, this seemed like a basic burger joint. It appeared that live music was something that was really valued in this part of town because there was a band playing jazz covers of some popular music at the time. Eric ordered himself a Budweiser and loaded french fries then sat quietly while she ordered.

He looked over at Elena and wished a bit that the lighting was better so that he could admire her features more but even in the low light she was way more beautiful than she was in the office. Not that her face was different but she was a lot more laid back, more relaxed and its something that drew him closer toward her both physically, as he leaned across the table, and emotionally. "Isn't this great?" he looked around a bit, "Too bad it's back to business tomorrow." At that moment something clicked in his head, he remembered the pills that Keith had encouraged him to get. Eric got nervous as he thought about the effects that they might have but he wouldn't suggest it to Elena. "Speaking of business, I guess we are going to brainstorm when we get back?" He frowned a bit, "Do you want me to wait til we get to the hotel before we discuss business?"

Elena ordered the same thing that Eric had. She trusted his judgement enough to not steer her wrong. She was enjoying the music and the company. She had never thought to vacation in Miami, but now it was on her lists of places to go. She felt Eric looking at her, but she kept her gaze on the crowd of people in the the restaurant. She knew that if she met his gaze, she'd think about him without a shirt on and she'd start blushing again. She was being more herself around Eric now that they were away from the hustle and bustle of the office. Things were a lot more mellow and though they had a week's through of speeches and conferences to attend, tonight felt like a vacation.

She mock pouted at him when he mentioned having to get back to work tomorrow. In the back of her mind she knew it too, but for a moment she was pretending that this trip was free of work. "Yes, let's just enjoy right now without thinking about the conference. We'll get to that when we get back to the hotel. I'm having a good time just listening to the music and enjoying your company." She smiled at him and reached over to pat his hand.

"Fair enough," Eric responded happily. The waitress brought them the two beers that they ordered and popped them open on a bottle opener on the side of the table. Eric thanked her as she walked away and tilted his beer toward Elena smiling widely then taking a sip of the cold beer. He cherished the goodness for a moment then tilted his head a bit, "You know," Eric took another sip of the beer, he really enjoyed beer. "I didn't really peg you as the beer and burgers type of girl." Eric chuckled a little, "Not saying you're prude or anything but I half-way expected you to look at me sideways when I suggested this place." Eric smiled a little bit and noticed that Elena had a bit of lent on her face he reached up and hesitated a moment, pointing to the lent then softly rubbing his hand across her cheek.

A jolt of electricity went through his arm as he touched her soft cheek. His thumb brushed at the lent gently then lingered for a moment before he returned his hand back to his side of the table. Eric had got somewhat lost in her gaze for the moment that he was touching her cheek so he tried to figure out what they were talking about. Fortunately for him, the waitress returned with their fry orders. At this point, he ordered a double cheeseburger with lettuce, tomatoes, double bacon, and pickles then sat quietly and allowed the waitress to take Elena's order. He reached down and took a couple fries into his hand and placed them carefully into his mouth. They were hot, which caused him to pant a little and rush to his beer. Eric really didn't get an opportunity to taste the different flavors at hand because it had been too hot. He held his head down and looked up, almost as if he was trying to hide because he was sure he had made a fool of himself.

"Really? I don't look like a beer and burger kind of girl?" She smiled brightly at him. "I guess I'm just full of surprises, though I didn't eat this stuff when I was in dance. My mom would have killed me!" She took a sip of her beer, enjoying the crispness and coldness of it as it passed down her throat. "I'm not really picky with food and I tend to favor stuff like this opposed to fancy lobster and such." She shrugged her shoulders at the thought and watched as Eric raised his hand up to her face. She wasn't sure what he was getting at, but Elena stayed perfectly still. When his hand touched her cheek, she felt a spark and a warmth radiating off him, it actually made her gasp a bit. When he lingered near her cheek, her eyes were looking directly at his. She felt her cheeks heat, but she couldn't pull her gaze away.

Thankfully, the waitress came back with the fries and to take their burger order. Elena ordered the same thing as Eric and as she was doing so, she caught Eric scramble for his beer because the fries that he had placed in his mouth were too hot to swallow on their own. The waitress smirked then left to give their orders to the cook. Elena sat there, looking at Eric's embarrassed face, "hot?" She asked with a smile. She gave a little laugh then grabbed at the fries, blowing on them before placing them in her mouth. She beamed at him and covering her full mouth she said, "these are delicious!"

Eric's eyes shifted and focused on her mouth as she blew on the food and then placed it in her mouth. He couldn't help but to admire her lips as were shaped into a small 'O' while she blew. It was almost like she was blowing on him because his body responded with goosebumps to which he shivered slightly and hoped that she didn't notice. Eric fought back dirty thoughts decided that he would follow her suit and blow a few fries and before placing them into his mouth and chewing them slowly. He dissected the different flavors, enjoying them both separately and as a collective. He nodded to her words and chewed a little harder trying to clear his mouth to speak. "My God! Those are amazing." His left hand slid across the table and grabbed the salt shaker and he sprinkled a little salt over it.

Eric grabbed his almost empty Budweiser and swished it around a little and looked at Elena. She amazed him and he decided that he would make the most of the trip. He wiped his hands on a napkin and uttered some sort of excited noise. The song had just changed as the band was covering one of his favorites at the time "Come on." He reached out and grabbed her hand pulling her off of the stool gently and reaching to extend an arm around her shoulder. "Let's dance!" As he pulled her to the small, packed dance floor he nodded his head happily to the music. Eric pulled her closer and then took a step to the right so that she could lead him onto the dance floor. "Show me what you got!" He yelled over the elevated noise since they were closer to the speaker.

Elena happily went with him to the dance floor. She was excited to finally bust out some moves. It seemed that Eric was as well. The beat of the song was a good fast tempo and she found the familiarity of it as the band continued to play it. She lead them out onto the small dance floor. Elena then turned her body around to face Eric, "do you know how to salsa?" She asked loudly. She then began to move her hips and feet to the steps of the salsa routine. She placed her left hand on Eric's right shoulder and grabbed his left hand with her right. "I want to see your moves too!" She beamed at him.

The song had a bit of a Latin flavor, so the salsa was appropriate. Elena was impressed that Eric was seeming to keep up, though with the lack of space, she couldn't bust out all her moves. Their bodies were quite close to each other and she smiled every time she looked into his eyes. They seemed to move in unison, like a good dance couple should. Elena was having so much fun and when the song ended, she was a bit disappointed, but tried not to let it show on her face. "That was fun, but I'm starving! I think our burger's have arrived." She pulled Eric off the dance floor and over to their seats where their food was waiting. "Holy shit, that's huge!" She announced as she saw their burgers. They were almost as big as her head.

Eric moved right along in rhythm with Elena and with the beat. He was pretty smooth for someone who did not dance normally. The Young Businessman enjoyed having his coworker so close to him dancing. At one point during the dance, he broke the formal dance stance and placed his hands on her sides moving slowly down to her hips as they rocked. As the song ended, he completely missed her being sad because he had pulled her to a tight hug, wrapping his hands completely around her "We'll have to do this again sometime." He spoke into her ear before being dragged back to the table. His eyes shifted again to her hips and he bit his bottom lip a bit then had his gaze broken by her words.

Eric looked down to his pants nervously wondering if he had a bulge showing. He relaxed a bit, realizing that she was talking about the burgers that had made there way to the table. They were indeed mounds of greasy goodness. Eric's tongue brushed across his lips in a moisturizing effort. "That's what she said," he chuckled a bit and bumped into her on his way past her to his seat at the table. Eric stretched his strong arm out to grab the ketchup and squirted some generously on his burger then cut it in half and took a bite. His eyes closed as he chewed one of the best burgers that he had in a long time.

She smirked at his joke, then took her seat at the table. She stared at the burger for a moment, not entirely sure how to go about eating it. She watched Eric squirt some ketchup on it and then cut it in half. She started to cut hers too, but had to cut it in quarters, "I'm afraid I don't have as big a mouth as you!" She joked and took a bite of the juicy burger. "Oh my god, this is amazing!" She continued to eat, not really saying much because her mouth was full. She had gotten through half of it and had to stop. "I know what I'll be having for breakfast!" She gestured to the half eaten burger. She was kidding though, there was no way that it would still be good enough to eat in 8 hours.

She finished off her second beer and played with the bottle cap, spinning it in the table. She wasn't full, but didn't want to over do it, especially since they had to walk back to the hotel. Several times, she glanced at Eric and when he caught her looking, she smiled and looked away. She didn't know why she was feeling shy, but there really was no hiding it. She liked Eric, he was a really nice person and a lot of fun to hang out with. It never really crossed her mind about dating him or anything to that extent, but it wasn't like Elena was ruling it out. "Well, want to flip a coin to decide who pays? I'm afraid Abstergo isn't taking the check on this one, only conference based meals with potential clients is what the rules said."

Eric had ate pretty quietly and found himself enjoying atmosphere of the environment and the other two beers that the waitress had brought. The Young Profession devoured his burger and greedily licked his lips once he had finished. Elena's words had cause him to laugh a bit, "Hey, there is nothing like greasy left overs. That's how I made it through my junior year." Eric smiled a bit more then leaned back and yawned loudly, his left hand rested gently on his stomach and made a small circular motion. "I could use a nap now!"

He readjusted in his seat a bit as the waitress brought their check. He looked at it then shifted his focus back up toward her. He thought it was pretty interesting that she was willing to pick up the tab. "I'll get this one." Eric reached around and removed his wallet fingering through it briefly and pulling out his red Bank of America debit card and handed it to their server who happened to be walking by at the time. "Damn Abstergo. I swear they have too much money to be so cheap." The beer in his system encouraged him to continue talking, "Although, I must say, the cheapness worked out with the hotel situation."

It seemed there was no arguing with Eric as he paid the check. Elena was more than okay with that, though she was willing to play for it. She told herself that she'd just get the next one. She agreed with him about Abstergo having too much money to be cheap, but there was little that they could do about it. With any luck, if they did well at the conference this week, there would be promotions waiting for them when they go back.

She was surprised at his brazenness when he mentioned that he was thankful that Abstergo roomed them together. Was he flirting with her? She gave him a sly smile, "why, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were flirting a little," She smiled at him to let him know that she wasn't uncomfortable with it. "Seems that's the beer talking," she got up off her seat, "well we should get going, we've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow." Feeling a little giddy from the alcohol herself, she offered him her hand as she waited for him to get off his stool.

Eric put down a pretty sizable tip on the shit then left his John Hancock at the bottom and proceeded to interlock his fingers with hers as they proceeded to make their way out of the establishment. "You're a smart girl. I thought you would recognize flirting." He winked in an effort to show that he was simply joking then shook his head at the other statement. "No ma'am.." he paused a bit, "Well maybe a little but that doesn't mean that it's any less true now does it." Eric squeezed her hand a little bit as he watched the traffic before crossing the street once there was a break in the flow.

Once they made it across the street he looked around at some of the little shops and stores with Elena. The volume of people on the sidewalk had increased substantially. Between people looking at shops and standing around looking at the music acts the flow of person traffic had slowed down significantly. Eric pulled back his fingers as a sign that he needed his hand back and instead he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her slender frame into him so that a particularly rude person did not walk directly into her. Eric felt like this was a better way to walk through the crowd just because he got to be near to her. The closeness of their bodies excited him a little and his heart rate rose some but he doubted that she would be able to tell.

Soon enough they made it to hotel and were greeted by the sliding glass door which welcomed then to their temporary home. The Young Businessman waved at the desk receptionist and made his way up to their room, swiped his card and opened the door, allowing her to enter then he slipped into the bathroom to relieve himself.

Elena liked that Eric pulled her closer to her as they made their way through the crowd. She didn't want to get lost in the heavy traffic and she liked the warmth that being close to him brought to her. She was happy to hear that he was indeed flirting with her because it meant that he was attracted to her. Elena thought about him with his shirt off several times on their way home and her pulse quickened. She usually wasn't so brazen with her thoughts, but something about Eric was so appealing that she just couldn't help herself.

As they made it to the hotel and into their room, Elena retrieved her tablet and started to look up the times that their speech was and their individual conferences. Together, they had one speech and then separately, they had 4 each, along with any other impromptu meetings that have be scheduled over the course of the week. Each drug company that was here to distribute was given a conference room along with an office. Abstergo's was on the top floor and that made Elena feel like hot shit for some reason.

While Eric was in the restroom, Elena went over her talking points and made sure that she had everything ready. Public speaking was not a problem for her, in fact, she really liked it. Once Eric was done in the bathroom, Elena grabbed her PJ's and proceeded to the restroom. "Oh, I have the itinerary on the tablet if you wanted to have a look at how this week is going to go." She pointed to her tablet, then closed the bathroom door. It was her own personal tablet that not only had business stuff on it, but personal stuff too, like pictures of her and her family vacationing, music that she liked and other tidbits that describe Elena.

After changing, brushing her teeth and combing her hair, she stepped out of the bathroom. Her PJ's consisted of a pair of jersey shorts that were short and a fitted tank top. She had her hair down and from it being in a braid for most of the day, it fell in waves around her face. "Did you find it okay?" She asked as she placed her dirty clothes in the hamper that she brought.

Eric stumbled a bit as he tried to spin around after locking the bathroom door. His eyes shifted to the left and he looked at himself in the wide mirror above the sink that was held firmly by the marble counter. 'I would love to put her on that counter,' he thought to himself as he pulled the zipper on pants so that he could relieve himself properly. A long sigh was released from his throat as the pleasure of emptying his bladder flooded over him. Once finished he slipping his manhood back into his pants, forgetting to zip them, and went to the sink to wash his hands like a proper young man.

Eric's mind was far from that of his work as he dried his hands and headed out of the bath room. A confused look played on his face as he thought about what she was saying and suddenly he remembered, "Oh yeah, damn we have to be up early tomorrow huh?" Eric scratched his head a bit, smiling toward Elena as she went into the bathroom. He used to opportunity to slip of of his clothes, failing to fold them but rather tossing them to the side, he slipped into a pair of all black pajama pants and removed his shirt yet again. He assumed that she would be alright with it as she had already seen his tone body once before.

The Young Businessman plopped down on her bed squinted a bit as he looked over the itinerary thankful that he had an open slot during Elena's first presentation. Even though he was an amazing public speaker, he had to admit that he was slightly nervous about such a large conference. Eric's fingers scooped up the tablet as he leaned backwards, falling until his head hit the pillow and he held the tablet above his head. When she came out, she would see him laying in her bed, half naked, with his muscles in full view. If she chose to look, she would also be able to notice the shape of his flaccid manhood under the thin, soft fabric of the pajama pants. It was clear that he had found everything alright. "I'm coming to your first presentation. Did you already figure out what you how you were gonna do it?" Eric peered through his arms and smiled at her pajama selection. It hugged her body very nicely and Eric almost let her know but instead he just looked at her with his mouth open, gaping like an idiot.

When she turned around to look at Eric, boy did she get a view. He was laying in her bed, shirtless with a pair of pajama pants on. She felt her cheeks heat and she tried to overt her gaze, but it was seemingly impossible. "Um, yes I did." She responded and took a seat on the other side of the bed. When she sat down, her eyes glanced to his crotch and she could see the outline of his manhood through the thin material of the pants. She swallowed hard, feeling embarrassed that she was looking. "Have you figured out your speeches? Do you need any help?" She was trying to get her brain back on work mode, but it was hard.

She gestured her hand out to take her tablet back. Once Eric handed it to her, she flipped through a few documents, "here's a list of all the drug that you and I will both be going over and a few key points about them." She leaned over so that Eric could see them. Her bare shoulder touched his and it sent a shiver over her body. "It's best to get out any side effects out first and end with the benefits of the drug, that way they will remember the good, but also you didn't leave out the bad stuff either." She brought her gaze back to him and offered him a smile.

Eric was scrolling through some of the powerpoint slides that had been prepared not only by him and Elena but by others at Abstergo as well, simply checking for grammatical errors and such. He looked over as she bounced down on the bed, his eyes immediately going to her breasts which bounced lovely as the bed succumbed to her weight and pushed back against her. He darted his eyes up to her face and swore she was checking him out. Eric was immediately turned on a little by this although not enough to make a tent in his pants but he was also confused. There was no way that Elena was just looking at his cock, he must have made a mistake.

Eric handed her the tablet as a cacophony of thoughts ran through his head. Here he was on the first night of a week long trip with his coworker that he had an extremely large crush on who apparently thought enough of him to look at his manhood. What did that mean? Should he make a move? Was she into him or was she just looking out of curiosity? If he was honest with himself, they had spent a good amount of time in personal contact with each other. Light touches at dinner, his hands on her hips as they danced and interlocking fingers as they walked. His face wore the smile of a man clearly not concerned with prescription drugs so much so that she would probably know that he really wasn't listening to her to closely, until she leaned over to show him something. Eric barely noticed how there skins connected although his body reacted with a little more excitement that he would have liked but he just hoped she didn't notice. "Mhm," he agreed in sound, "It's best to get the skepticism out of the way first. Otherwise, all they would be listening for is the side effects." Eric reached over and placed a hand on her thigh, using her to prop himself up so that he could see the tablet properly without her having to lean. As he did so, his muscles flexed a bit but he had no problem lifting the woman who had been leaning on him. "I couldn't really see," Eric said through a chuckle then shut up so she could finish her explanation.

"Oh, sorry," she offered as Eric adjusted his position so that he could see the tablet better. His hand on her thigh was a welcomed surprise as he used it to sit himself up a little more. She blushed at him, but didn't make a move to have him remove his hand. She cleared her throat and continued her talk. She went over the meeting times and presentation times, making sure that Eric was well aware of not being late as the potential clients would not wait around. After about 30 minutes of talking business, she let a yawn escape her lips.

She looked at the time, it was just past midnight, "we should probably get some sleep," she noted as she gestured to the clock. Being that close to him was a bit intoxicating and though she needed to go to bed, she didn't really want him to leave hers. "Hopefully we can have some more fun while we're here, I had fun tonight," she offered him a smile as her cheeks blushed a little.

Eric managed to make it through the 30 minutes of business without achieving a full on erection although he did sneak a substantial amount of looks at her breasts and idly massaged her thigh at times. Her yawn had influenced him to yawn as well as he looked over at the clock then twisted his body back around to face her. "I had fun too Elena," he nodded in sincerity, "I really did." He paused for a moment and allowed three or four seconds of semi-awkward silence resonate between the two of them. "I tell you what, lets make a deal." He slipped onto his side, forgetting momentarily that there was another bed behind him. He beamed up at her almost as if he was waiting for her to lay down beside him.

"Let's make a deal right now that we do something..one thing each day purely for pleasure." Eric fought back a dirty thought and licked his lips. "It doesn't have to be anything spectacular or expensive but we're young, you're beautiful and we are in Miami. Excuse me if it's selfish but, I wanna take full advantage of this trip." At this point his hand reached out and brushed her thigh again, "Especially since I'm spending it with you." Eric yawned yet again and ran his right hand through his now scruffy brown hair, "What do you say? Deal?"

Elena wasn't oblivious to his massaging of her thigh, but she liked it so she didn't say anything about it. She watched him move to lay down on his side, looking at her and encouraging her to do the same. 'When in Rome,' she thought and laid down next to him, facing him. The deal that he proposed was something that Elena would definitely agree to. Her mind drifted to some inappropriate thoughts as to what that one thing each day could be, but she held her tongue. She smiled at his compliment, he thought she was beautiful and she thought he was absolutely gorgeous.

"I'd say you've got yourself a deal, sounds like my kind of plan! Oh and you're beautiful too!" She gave him a wink and a smile, yawning right after as his yawn triggered hers. She covered her mouth, "jeez, it's like a domino effect!" She started to giggle and rolled over on her back. "I figure we might as well have fun and since it's at our expensive and not Abstergo's we can't get in trouble for it!" Then, in an act that her mind wasn't entirely aware of, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, "I, uh am glad that we're doing this conference together."

Eric had closed his eyes after he yawned but he was still listening to her words. She thought he was beautiful, interesting choice of words for a young lady to use in describing a relatively large athletic man like Eric but he took it as a complement and smiled pleasantly. He was just about tell her how happy he was that she agreed to the deal that he had proposed when she kissed him on the cheek. Eric felt his face redden a bit because the kiss caught him completely off guard. The Young Businessman opened his eyes slowly and fought back a little smirk that was trying to play its way across his face. "Me too Suga.. me too." Eric slipped closer to her, bit his lip a little bit and got settled in the bed. He had a bit of dilemma, he wanted to roll over on top of her and kiss her as passionately as possible but he was still sort of afraid that she would react negatively, like he was jumping the gun. Eric leaned over and kissed her, part of his lip landed on the bottom of her earlobe and the other part landed on her jawline. "Get some rest," he spoke as he got situated in a comfortable position yet again, "We have alot to do tomorrow." Eric closed his eyes and a million images flooded his mind. As he settled, he realized that his heart was racing so much that he thought she actually might be able to hear it. The Young Businessman silently said his prayers and hoped that his body would calm enough that he could be released into blissful sleep.

Apparently he felt the need to kiss her back and when he did, Elena felt that spark again. It pooled in the pit of her stomach, making her nerve endings light up. Though his kiss was short, it still felt a bit sensual especially since he had caught her earlobe. She calmed herself once it was over and noticed that Eric stayed in her bed. She was about to ask why, but then saw that he was trying to sleep. It really didn't matter that they slept in the same bed, but Elena didn't want to hear him complain that she kicked him in the middle of the night.

She laid beside him, going over what just happened and what had happened before. Her and Eric definitely had a chemistry and now it was seemingly becoming apparent that there was a physical aspect to it too. Elena wasn't sure if they should go beyond just being friends to see if this chemistry thing would pan out, she didn't want to jeopardize anything, but at the same time, she knew that she would regret it if she didn't. After wrestling with her thoughts for a few minutes, she was tired enough to drift to sleep. She slept through the entire night without waking up once.

When the alarm went off, she woke to find herself nuzzled up to Eric. Her right arm and leg wrapped around him as she laid half on his chest. he had his right arm wrapped around her. She panicked for an instant, but she really couldn't have been responsible for what she did unconsciously. She slowly rose her head and peeked up at his face. "heh, good morning," she said softly.

Eric had a very vivid dream that night. It involved him chasing Elena multiple times, one through the city, one through some flowers, once through the woods, once across some clouds and every time he caught her he would kiss her passionately before she disappeared then reappearing again but with less clothing on than the time before. The last time he was chasing her through the office and she was completely naked but before he could catch her he was awoken by her soft voice.

It took him a moment before he came to reality and realized that they were intertwined, her soft warm body under his arm. His heart rate rose immediately and he would have moved quickly but it seemed as if she wasn't started by his presence so he played it cool and just stretched a bit. The next thing he became aware of was his completely erect penis. Eric pulled up his knees toward his chest in an attempt to his throbbing erection, it did not exactly camouflage it but he hoped she didn't notice. "Good Morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" The Young Businessman gave a pleasant smile as he silently hoped his breath did not smell too bad. "What time is it?" he asked with a extra deep voice from lack of use throughout the night and he rolled away from her, reaching for his cell phone and trying to get his body to calm down.

"It's six am. I know, too early, but that's the time," she watched as he pulled away to retrieve his phone, but didn't really attempt to let her go. Elena liked his warmth, it was really nice. She let her eyes scan over his body and when they got to his lower abdomen, she notice a bulge coming from between his legs. Knowing exactly what it was, she tried to play it cool like she didn't notice. "Well I guess we should get up." She slowly rose in bed, stretching her arms over her head and letting out a yawn. "You do realize that you slept in my bed right?" She turned to look back at him, a soft smile playing across her lips. "I'm not complaining, just stating a fact," she threw up her hands in mock defense.

After a minute or two, she got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom, "I'll shower first, she announced. The water pressure was excellent, something that she was surprised by in a hotel. She spent ten minutes in the shower, then got out and wrapped herself in a towel. After brushing her teeth, she got dressed in a sharp pair of grey slacks and a navy button up blouse. It was one of her favorites as it was frilly at the sleeves and offered a little embellishment at the neckline. Elena still needed to blow dry and style her hair, but she could do that in one of the other mirrors so that Eric could have a turn at the shower.

"Okay, the shower's all your, the water pressure nice by the way!" She enthused as she pulled the wrapped towel from her head. She didn't pay much attention to what Eric was doing, though she was really tempted to look at his bare chest again.

A long groan escaped his lips as he realized that it was six am. His body wasn't too tired as he normally got up just an hour later than this but still, he didn't want to get up. "Eh," he stated to her statement, "I.." he started to apologize then realized that there was no reason for him to. "I completely, forgot I had a bed plus, yours was more comfortable." Eric stayed in the bed until she had got into the shower then he reached down and wrapped his fingers around his manhood, cursing slightly and pulling it up into his waist band. His erection had subsided by the time that she made her way out of the bathroom dressed in some clothing that was pretty normal for him to see her in. He listened to her words as he arose and looked through his things and an interesting thought crossed his mind.

He opened a drawer and grabbed a pair of navy blue boxer briefs before he headed to the shower, pausing briefly to kiss her cheek. The water pressure was amazing, just as she had stated and Eric battled with the temptation of masturbation. Throughout the course of his shower, the temperature of the water caused the bathroom to steam up rather nicely and because he did not turn the fan on, he had to open the bathroom door after he got out the shower so that the steam could move out and he could make his way to the sink to brush his teeth. For a few minutes, Eric stood there, completely naked with the door open as he dried off and brushed his teeth. Finally, as he used some mouthwash, he decided to put the boxer briefs on.

After spitting that out and washing the sink he walked out in just boxer briefs and went over to the closet looking for a suit and tie combination. He chose a grey suit with a white shirt and a pink tie and laid them out across his bed. "What do you think?" Eric looked over to Elena, asking for her opinion while standing there in just underwear subconsciously trying to tempt her. While she was giving his opinion he would move to go and get some socks and pull out his matching grey Stacy Adams dress shoes. He would put on the outfit, even if she didn't like it, he had really only asked her to make sure that she looked at him.

About five minutes later, he was fully dressed, had his briefcase and iPad, the necessary medications and had arranged for a cab to pick them up. Eric walked over to the door and opened it before calling over his shoulder, "Ready Elena?"

When Eric asked her opinion, Elena whipped around to look and got an eyeful of a gorgeous body. She swallowed, feeling her mouth suddenly get dry. "I, uh, yeah, that's a nice outfit." She tried to focus on the suit that he had pulled together, but with Eric standing in just his underwear, it was virtually impossible. Now her mental image of Eric went from just shirtless to almost naked. It was a good image to have, though she hoped that it didn't distract her from her speech today.

"Yeah, I'm coming," she slipped on her heels and grabbed her portfolio and tablet. She smiled at Eric as she passed by him on the way out. She got a whiff of his cologne, it was intoxicating and she stored that fragrance away in her mind, right next to the image of him almost naked. "So how are you feeling this morning? All set to sell your heart out today?" She walked with him to the elevator, close enough to brush shoulders with him.

Back
Top Bottom