Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x MiseryChord

She frowned softly and found a rag to clean herself up with. After she finished, she redressed in her torn dress that now barely covered her breasts. Johanna sighed and trudged baretfoot outside. The bright sun made her squint but she quickly adjusted. She walked around the deck looking for Nathan. Many of the men leered at her or made crude comments, one even exposed himself to her. She shuddered in repulsion and scampered off to find the captain.

When he saw her begin to start roaming the deck, Nathan tsked and approached her. "It took you long enough to find your way out." He replied as he put a hand on her shoulder. "So. We're at sea. Ever been this far out from shore?" He questioned her as he took a deep breath through his nose, enjoying that nice salty sea air. "What do you think?"

She squeaked whe he put his hand on her shoulder, afraid of it being one of the crew until she heard his voice. "I've been looking for you for some time." She looked out over the deck into the sea. "I've never been this far from shore but I have always dreamed of it since I was but a girl." She smiled softly as the balmy wind blew through her unbound hair, thouroughly tangling the silken locks but she didn't notice. Her eyes were on him and the sea. She walked over to the edge of the ship and leaned her elbows on the edge, looking out over the water. "Its absolutely beautiful, better than my imaginatiom.

"You've never been out to sea then. Apparently." He said as he moved beside her and leaned against the railing as well. He smirked and spanked her ass once. "Salty sea air can do things to a person if you aren't used to it. The salt gets into your body and if you aren't used to it...you go crazy. Get your sea legs and your sea lungs, lassie." Nathan grinned and turned her face to look at him. "I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I'll enjoy your stay here."

She looked up at him through her thick, dark lashes. "If it's anything like this morning I will." Johanna gave him a small smile and blushed. "Nathan, is there anything I can change into beside this ripped dress?" She looked down at the garment and pulled it up to cover her exposed breasts.

Nathan laughed. "You could change into your birthday suit." He teased. He ripped off the remaining bits of her clothes before wrapping her in his jacket. "Go inside. I will fetch you something..." Though, it turned out to be a skimpy piece of female clothing. Just a really tight shirt that showed off her belly and some cut up shorts. "You look like a...type...of sailor woman now." He said as he looked her up and down.

She blushed as she braided her thick hair and pinned it up on top of her head. Her big breasts strained against the shirt, dark nipples visible and the shorts barely covered her tight ass, much less her pussy. For a certain angle her pink slit could be seen. Johanna pulled at the shorts a bit to pull the tight material down. "Erm...thanks."

"Its all we've had for now." He said with a shrug. "When we get to port...we'll...'buy' you some more." He replied and moved over to her, undoing the shorts and letting them fall to the ground. He pressed her against the wall and kissed her lips fiercely, but made sure not to make her lip bleed once more. His hand went to her pussy...fingering her as he kissed her...He felt her breasts against his chest, and soon he would erect. He made sure to leave the door open so that the others could see in if they wanted...to see him have his way with her once more.

Johanna moaned softly as his fingers delved into her delicate, bald folds. "Mmmm Nathan!" She nipped his lip gently as her hips rocked to his hand. Panting, she noticed the door open and several men looking in but the thought of being watched made her hotter. Soon a wet sucking noise could be heard as her pussy gushed and his fingers slid in and out of her soaked hole.

"Naughty girl...naughty naughty..." He said lovingly as his fingers continued to dig inside of her. His hands soon left her...and he looked to his fingers as they were soaked...and soon he removed his cock from his pants and thrust into her, his cock sliding deep into her pussy, his hand lifting one of her legs up to present her pussy and asshole to the men outside as he fucked her. "How does that feel, huh?"

She panted softly as her hard nipples poked through the thin shirt. "Sooo...goood!" She moaned between thrusts. Her hand slipped down to rub her clit while he fucked her tight cunt. "oooooo Nathan!" She screamed as she cummed, clamping down on his pistoning cock as her fluids dripoed from her spread lips to the wooden deck.

Even as she came, he did not stop. His thrusts kept going, his cock sliding faster and faster into her body. He grabbed her hair and yanked it back so that she was looking upward to him. He grinned as he kept pulling her hair as he fucked her madly...his eyes never leaving hers as he continued to fuck her until finally, his seed shot deep into her. His sperm filled her womb and he pulled out...letting it drip. "How did that feel, hm?"

She moaned softly. "Sooo good master." Grinning, she slid her fingers through the white cream dripping from her gaping hole and brought them up to her lips. She sucked them clean, making a show of it as she wrapped her tongue around them. "Mmmm you taste so good."

He laughed as he saw her suck on her fingers and taste his cum as it dripped from her pussy. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, his nose pressing gently against hers with his forehead against hers. "You look amazing with how you tease me like that..." His own fingers went down to start rubbing her own pussy again, pushing his cum back into her pussy. "Tell me...Is there anything in the world that you've ever wanted to do? You're a pirate now...I can do it for you baby."

She moaned softly. "No...I'm doing what I always dreamed of." Her blue eyes were sparkling in the low light of his cabin and she noticed several of the men still gawking. "Seems we have an audience Captain." She giggled.

"That is a good thing. Let them watch but do not let them touch...Let this be a test for them to see their true loyalty. And yours as well, should you decide to sleep with another man other than myself. And their test is to not sleep with my woman..." He laughed and soon removed himself from her body. "Get yourself cleaned up. We're going to the Crow's Nest show I can show you something." He replied and began to redress himself completely. Nathan turned, walking over to the ladder that would lead up to the Crow's Nest. But he did not climb. He was waiting on her.

She nodded and decided to allow his seed to.drip from her as a show of who she belonged to. She redressed in the tiny shorts and joined him at the crow's nest. "Yes my Captain?" Her pert tits pressed out from the fabric of her shirt and she smirked, noticing most of the men were hard and aroused.

"Hope you don't mind getting your hands a bit scuffed up." He pointed up to the Crow's Nest. "Up there. Lets go so I can show you the beauty of the sea." He replied and began to start climbing the rope ladder that would lead up to the crow's nest. It would be a long climb, and they would have to be careful for if they'd fall when at the top, they would more than likely die or be seriously wounded from the impact. "Come on! Pick up the pace, girl!" Nathan called out as he managed to reach the Crow's Nest. He waited for her and reached down to help her into the Crow's Nest.

Johanna followed eagerly, her steps confident and certain as she carefully climbed up after him with little problem. She took the hand he offered and climbed up into the Crow's Nest. A gasp left her as she looked out over the sea. No land could be seen, only the beautiful greenish blue of the water stretching from horizon to horizon. "It's breathtaking..." She whispered, eyes wide and taking in every detail as she breathed the salty air in deep, eyes closing in contentment.

"Heh..." He would silently laugh as he looked to see her reaction. It was as if she had forgotten entirely that her village had been destroyed by his hand, and that she had been forcefully stolen and raped by him...only to now love her new predicament. "Oh my dear Johanna..." He replied as he moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "You, my dear, are quite the treat...You are like a puppy going for a walk. Your eyes got so wide at the sight of the ocean it almost reminded me of my first time out at sea."

She leaned back into his embrace. "i have always dreamed of this Nathan." She smiled softly. "All of my life I have dreamed of sailing across the seven seas, going on wonderous adventures. Now you have made that a reality. Though I was taken and raped against my will." She whispered, eyes glued to the calm waters.

"So I take it you say it was worth it. I deflowered you and you became my dirty little whore." He teased as he began to massage her breasts and lift her top up to let her breasts become exposed to the cold, salty air. "You should really learn how to please me more as well...You should do stuff for me rather than wait for me to do something to you. Though...I'm not quite ready to have sex with you right now. But...I will let you release from my fingers and lips if you become horny from me playing with your breasts."

She shivered at his touch. "In a way, yes it was worth it. Though no other man will want nor marry me." She frowned softly. "Meaning I'll never have children. And what do I do to you? I'm inexperienced remember? And I highly doubt I will become aroused just from you playinb with my breasts Captain."

"Oh come now..." He replied as his fingers went to start twisting and tugging her nipples now. "Who is to say I will not want to marry you, nor have children with you?" He turned her around so that she was facing him. He pulled her close, her breasts pushing into his body as he locked lips with her passionately before slowly pulling away. "I may treat you as a sex slave...but I stole you for a reason. I want you. And I will keep you. You just make this easier for me by loving me so."

She scoffed. "I do not love you Nathan. I may not ever will. After all...you did take my virginity against my will and destroyed my home." She pushed him away slightly and turned back to gazing out over the sea, eyes wide and curious as she took in every minute detail of the waters surrounding them.

Back
Top Bottom