Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x MiseryChord

He shrugged. "Then so be it. I can't force you to love me, but I will force you to stay with me." He leaned against the railing beside her and looked out to the sea. "You'll get bored of this eventually. And I don't mean within minutes or hours. I mean after more than two weeks at sea, you're going to miss land unless there are plenty of moments with excitement. Mainly why I've stolen you. But for now..." He pulled out the treasure map. "I shall keep to the course of this map." He grinned and took his hat off and put it on her head before disembarking downward back toward the deck, barking orders to people who grew lazy in the captain's absence.

Johanna sighed as he left, eyes still drawn to the sea. She stayed up there for quite some time until she grew cold as it started to get dark. Carefully, she climbed back down the ladder and walked over to where he was studying the map. "Any luck Captain?" She hopped up onto the table, accidentally knocking a candle down onto the old parchment. "Oh goodness! I am so sorry!" She quickly picked the overturned candle up. Something on the paper caught her eye. "Captain look!" She pointed to the dark lines that were now appearing on the yellowed parchment.

"No...So far the map seems to take us into dark waters and uncharted areas which are-" He was cut short when she knocked the candle onto the map. He cried out in surprise and began to grab his cup of water to dump onto the paper to put it out, but he stopped himself when she told him to look. She seemed to have found something on the map...And upon closer inspection, it was a route! Presumeably the correct route..."One second..." Nathan went outside and showed the map to his navigator, who immediately changed course as he held the map. Nathan cam back to Johanna and grinned. "Good job you dumb klutz. You got us on the right path."

She frowned as his words about her being a dumb klutz stung her a bit. She did afterall just help him find a route. Sighing, she undressed and got in bed, snuggling down under their covers and listening to him move about the cabin.

He continued to make some side notes about the map and all the surroundings about him. If this treasure was so secure, he would want to steal the spot for himself for when he'd store away his own bountiful cash bounty. Once all was done, he moved over to her and stripped down as he laid in bed beside her, pulling her against his naked body with his fingers beginning to dig away at fingering her pussy. "Lets have some fun before bed, as a reward for your good deed."

She sighed, not yet aroused. "Thought I was a dumb klutz." She never turned to look at him as his fingers moved within her body. Instead, she kept her eyes closed, unresponsive to his attentions.

"Oh come now. You are too seasonal with your emotions and you take things too serious. Could you not tell by my tone that I was happy that you klutzed and revealed this important piece of information?" His fingers continued to do what they were doing, going in and out of her...his thumb rubbing her pussy as he kissed her neck tenderly, trying to get her into the mood. "Let me reward my Johanna."

She finally turned to look at him over her shoulder, sadness shining in her pale eyes. "You called me dumb." That one word had cut her deeper than his sword could have, even if he was only playing around.

"Truly? Are you truly that sensitive? I call you a whore and you take the word 'dumb' as an insult?" He murmured in disbelief as he looked to her with a frown. He eventually sighed and loosened up a bit as he pulled his fingers out of her and wiped them on the bed sheet behind him. "You are not dumb, okay? Now stop pouting. You've yet to really do anything that can make me consider you as dumb as you make it seem like I called you."'

She sighed and rolled onto her back. "The only time you have called me a whore is when we were having sex. I am sorry I'm so sensitive but I hate being called dumb, even if youbwere only playing." She knew he was likely angry since she had killed the mood.

He shrugged, letting her vent her feelings. He was not angry. A bit annoyed that he couldn't get off that night without force, but not angry. He simply turned over and draped his arm over her body and pulled her close to his body. His head was just above hers as they laid together...and he had fell asleep with her in his arms. He stayed asleep with her until morning...he was heavy and would not wake until she'd stir and try to leave his arms...if she tried to anyway.

She awoke the next morning still wrapped in his strong arms. Deciding to give him.the release he wanted last night, she carefully slipped from his arms and beneath the covers. A smile left her as she slowly stroked his limp.cock before taking it into her mouth and sucking greedily, hands kneading his muscled thighs.

He awoke with a yawn and felt something strange with his cock. He saw that Johanna was gone and peeked under the covers to see she was away at his cock, loving to suck it apparently. "Aww. It seems my darling Johanna wanted to be my alarm clock for the day." He teased as he lowered the sheets and laid back down, fully erect now as he closed his eyes and just relaxed as he let her suck at his cock. 'She doesn't know what to do? Pfft...She did this, and its a start.' He thought in his head, remembering what Johanna had said before when he brought up the topic of her doing things to him first without him starting something to get her to do something like this for him.

Johanna sucked him until he was fully hard and climbed up his body. Gently, she kissed his lips. "I am sorry for my actions last night. Forgive me?" Her head tilted to the side and she stuck out her bottom lip, looking very much like a begging pup.

"I was never mad, my dear." He said simply as he wrapped his arms around her gently and kissed her tenderly. He began to gently prod her, his cock's head pushing, wanting to start thrusting into her. His cock ached for her and some release. "Oh Johanna...You never have to worry about making me angry. I am going to get my way sooner or later, whether its through force or sweet talking and loving actions." He leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "And I much prefer sweet talking and loving actions, unless you want me to force you a little bit..."

she giggled and rolled onto her back, pulling him over her. "Ah ah ah Captain. You work for it this morning." A sultry grin spread across her full lips as she reached down and garbbed his cock, squeezing gently.

"Oh my. Seems someone's forgetting their place and status aboard this ship. But I don't mind...this time. I will enjoy the little game you've decided to play." He replied and began to kiss her neck gently, teasing the bare flesh there as he let her do whatever she wanted to his cock before he'd be stabbing her with it. His hands held him up as he kissed her, and soon his left hand began to massage one of her breasts as they lay there.

Johanna moaned softly into.his mouth, hand stroking his thick length slowly as she savoured the moment. Pulling back a bit to break their kiss, she smiled. "I haven't forgotten my place Captain I just like when you overpower me like this." She motioned to his much larger body pressing hers into the matresses. "And I do dislike riding all of the time."

A laugh escaped his lips and he looked into her eyes gently. "Oh my, Johanna. You've revealed a kinkier side of yourself." He replied as he began to prod her some more, despite her continuing to start rubbing his cock. He put a hand on her mouth gently to silence her as he leaned down and looked her in the eyes. "You like me overpowering you like this...then so be it." He replied as he suddenly reached back to remove her hand from his cock so that he could push it slowly down into her, all the while keeping a hand on her mouth to prevent her from making noise.

She moaned against his hand and trembled as his length sank into her more than willing body torturously slow. Arching her back, she bucked her hips up to him, driving him.even deeper inside of her until the head of his cock rested against the entrance to her womb.

Nathan stroked her hair gently as he felt his cock's head kiss the entrance of her womb. "My dear little Johanna is such a whore." He commented, and wrapped his arms around her legs and began to fuck her hard and raw, never stopping as he went faster than he ever has done so before...His cock dove deep inside of her each time he thrust, her legs were pinned up with his arms holding them together as he continued to go on, faster and faster.

Johanna moaned loudly as he brutally fucked her. Her big breasts bounced wildly as he thrust and she squeezed them in her hands to keep them still. "I'm a whore only for you Captain." She moaned. Pinching her hard nipples, she gazed up at him with lust darkened eyes. "Harder Nathan!" Her pussy rippled around his pistoning length.

He was being urged and he did as she wanted. He thrust harder into her, grinding into her as his cock seemed to stab at her in different directions inside of her whilst he thrust. He was getting closer, feeling the head of his cock rubbing against her pussy's inner walls and finally he came hard...shooting his seed deep into her pussy. He moaned out as he felt his cock practically erupt with hot, white lava that filled her insides...and soon he pulled out and fell beside her, panting hard from the sex.

Johanna panted softly as he collapsed beside her. She hadn't climaxed but didn't seem to mind, only focused on his pleasure. She still hadn't gotten used to the feeling of his seed within her nor it dripping from her, it making her wriggle uncomfortably. "Was it good for you Nathan?" She whispered, heartbeat returning to normal along with her breathing.

"Yes. It was. Though I didn't hear you scream from orgasm." He replied. "That is an insult and I will not have it." He stated and moved over between her legs, spreading them and grinning as he saw the cum dripping from her pussy. Two fingers pierced themselves inside of her, pushing his cum back into her body as he fingered her quickly, wiggling them around inside, mixing their juices up inside of her. "I'll make certain you orgasm. Don't you worry. How can I let my dear, sweet Johanna go off without her own orgasm and climax?"

Back
Top Bottom