Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indentured Servitude (Try and Angel216)

John sat and watched as the young woman began to comply with his demands, though what she did only partially completed his instructions. Even if she hadn’t done everything he had told her to, the sight of her naked and kneeling was truly exquisite, something he could relish over and over, he doubted he would ever get tired of her kneeling before him. The first thought he had was to harshly lash out and slap her, but he restrained himself for she was new and might not understand that his word was law, and that her compliance wasn't a request, but a requirement. The girl was nervous, but she was making an effort to fulfill his demands, and thus submit to his will. So he opted for a verbal chastisement first, before showing her what he would and could to physically punish her for such indiscretions.

Look at me slave; do you think you have complied with your master’s commands?

John didn’t move, but sternly looked down at her, enjoying the view of her young sexy body, most of it completely on display to him. The little shakes and shivers of her body only make her more enticing to him. Remembering back to his first wife, he realized that she had never given herself completely to him, that there was always something held back. With a slave now, he knew this would be different, John now couldn’t imagine a situation where he would ever go back to a conventional relationship, for no other purpose than it would never be as satisfying.

Rebecca bit her bottom lip, a flush spreading over her cheek, though, she was not looking at him, rather the floor, she could feel his eyes roaming over her body. She was trembling slightly, as her eyes slid across the floor to the window and the door, she knew she couldn't run again as the contract bounded her by law to be his slave, but she didn't know if this was what she wanted or if she was ready. Then she heard his firm, stern voice and she looked up at him, biting her lower lip as he asked the question as she shook her head, flushing a deeper red. She didn't like the feeling of being openly exposed and vulnerable to him, but she knew his hand could turn harsh if she failed to comply with him again. She pushed her heels up underneath her buttocks as she angled her knees down and spread them so that she was completely exposed. She was trembling a bit more as she looked down, desperate to hide her blush as she let her long, brunette curls fall forward to hide her reddened cheeks as she shivered again, feeling his eyes upon her as she asked,

"is....is that b...better, Mas.....Master?"

The young thing hesitated, but slowly and ever so beautifully she opened herself up, so that he could see her moist little slit and petals that had been hidden from view between her legs. Couple this with the sight of her firm almost gravity defying tits, thrusting out from her flawless body, and it made a sight; he would never grow weary of. John took a deep long breath fighting the urge to just leap upon her and ravage her.

That’s much better slave. When kneeling before and in my presence alone, you shall always leave yourself exposed as such. You will never hide anything from your master, and you shall make every effort to show that your body is available to me.

Slavery or even servitude could be just that, a means of keeping another for no other purpose than work and labor, however, for John that was so insufficient. He wanted her, no he now demanded that he have her, body and soul, that there would be nothing held back and nothing restrained. The wanton lust that he had for this young woman, had for several years been smoldering, but now it felt like the hottest fire of the smith’s forge. John now stands to inspect his property. His hand reaches out now to caress her breast, and its nipple, as he begins to walk around her, his height now towering over her prostrated form.

I want to see you, and to see your need as it begins to grow. To know that you’re mine to do with as I please, when I please. That there is nothing concealed or hidden and that you come before me ready to serve in any manner I so wish.

The hand trails from one nipple to the next as his forefinger and thumb capture the next one, pulling and tugging on it as he talks.

And in time I believe that you will come to desire my touch, to feel the wetness between your legs with a sense of pride and joy, that your need to serve is strong. With the knowledge that you can please your master, and give him all the things he desires, and from that achieve happiness.

John let go of the nipple his hand had captured and withdrew his touch, to see the effect it would have on her.

Would you like your master to touch you again slave?

Rebecca trembled slightly, still flushed with humiliation as she listened to him, her stomach rolling with the nervous nausea she felt as she fought the urge to run, knowing it'd do no good. She saw him stand up from the corner of her downcast eyes as he walked around her, and she let out a soft, barely audible moan as he caressed her breast, paying special attention to her nipple. She felt her face flush a darker red as she felt her nipple harden and swell under his fingertips as she moaned out again, feeling pleasure build within her. She moaned out, her other nipple hardening and swelling to match the other as he tugged and pulled on it. She moaned softly, then a quiet, shameful whimper came from her as he stopped. It was pleasurable and he just stopped, she bit her bottom lip and nodded in response to the question, the red color of her cheeks spreading down her neck as she murmured,

"yes.............please, Master."

John could even feel her nipple harden beneath the touch of his rough hand. The touch wasn’t the gentle caress of a long lost lover, but that of her master, taking the pleasure from her as she moaned and whimpered. The almost pleading way she asked for his touch again, pleased him. The young girl, soon to be a woman, was now in this position and state, so significantly more arousing than any woman he’d ever know or even thought of. No wonder the rich and powerful took such women as slaves, it was so empowering and invigorating on so many levels. Even now he could never imagine wanting to be with a woman that wasn’t bound and enslaved.

Really, I’m not convinced slave that you know what you really want.

The same hand that had been roughly caressing her tits now began to slap them, gently at first but increasing in strength and power each time John does it he alternates between her firm mounds with their perky aroused nipples.

I think your body is saying one thing and your mind another. You are wet between the legs like a bitch in heat, but you’re afraid, very afraid of what it would mean to give in, to let me have complete control.

He slaps her tits again, just so she realizes that he already has physical control of her. That only her mind and will is between some small bastion of personal freedom and absolute submission.

Reach between your legs my slave, and rub yourself for a moment, but don’t come.

Now pain and pleasure would be mixed, the pleasures of which only a slave could know.

Rebecca yelped quietly as he began to slap her, she knew she couldn't do anything to stop it, and the walls in her mind became battered. She whimpered in pain, he was physically overpowering her and the contract bound her, so she couldn't do anything about it. She swallowed hard, her face flushing deeply as she bit her bottom lip, reaching down to rub herself, though, her hands visibly shook, as she begin to rub herself as he slapped her breasts. Soon her breasts matched the glowing red of her bottom, just a few moments ago and she felt pleasure and pain mixing, causing goosebumps to prickle her flesh and a tingling sensation to run up her spine, her mouth parting in a quiet, breathy moan as her juices coated her fingers as she rubbed herself, trembling slightly.

The slaps weren’t meant to inflict anything more than brief pain; the purpose was more to emphasize his dominion over her. The pleasure of her own hand just added to the mixture of pain and pleasure as she moaned and yelped to the mutual touches of her body. Was it right or was it wrong, for John the answer was clear, in the more he took control over her the more he wanted her and thus he couldn't imagine a situation were he’d ever want it a different way.

Stop touching yourself!

He said, as he now mixed it up again, the same hand that had just administered the pain, began to caress and touch those very same young firm tits. While her own hand that had been giving her pleasure was forced to recede, and in a harsh way administer pain, as her pussy would go untouched. He purposely denied her the chance to bring herself to orgasm, as he told her that only her master could now do that. That very need, that very pleasure could and would be a punishment to a slave. A slave was meant, no needed the pleasure of her slavehood, the pleasure of submitting, or giving in to her master. John was slowly and methodically training the young woman and her body what it meant to be a slave. The more he did this, the more he himself became excited, for her submission was arousing to her new master. Did she even know the more she gave in, the more her sexual aura increased, the more she exuded the power of her womanhood? John chastised himself, as he used his will to concentrate of his slave and the task at hand, and not on the thoughts of pleasuring himself with her body. That would come in time, but right now was not that time.

Rebecca moaned out softly, her fingers still rubbing her crotch as she whimpered slightly, trembling slightly, as if a leaf in a breeze. She flushed deeply, flinching at his sharp command, she stopped as he had told her to and felt his hand begin to caress and message her breasts. She swallowed hard, trying to resist touching herself again, she knew it was morally wrong in her mind, but her body wanted it, part of her mind wanted it. She wanted to touch herself again, to rub herself, to feel the sweet nectar of her arousal coat her fingers again, if for nothing more that to bring herself to sexual relief, but she managed to ignore the signals, and commands in her own mind as she moaned out from the caressing of her breasts. Her nipples once again hardened, swelled and another soft moan came from her as she tried to shake off the feeling, part of her mind thoroughly enjoyed this, part of her mind wanted to be able to rub herself again, and yet another part, though, a smaller part, knew that this was immoral and wrong. Another part was afraid and was scolding her for enjoying such acts. She, again, moaned out, unable to stop herself as she squirmed slightly, wanting to look up, though her eyes still remained down, adverted as she bit her bottom lip, chewing on it, her moans coming out slightly muffled.

John reveled in the sounds that slipped from his slave’s lips. The little trembles of her young body that quivered from his touch, all of these things not escaping his attention. The urge to throw her down, and just plunge his throbbing member into her, grew the more this went on, but still he had enough control and willpower to forgo and suppress these thoughts, and instead keep his attention on his new young slave, and her responsive body. There was no doubt that her body was properly answering his touch, and it was already submitting to his will. Even though part of her still remained reluctant, she still complied, and with a little less hesitation than before. The girl was showing excellent progress in a short time.

Give me that hand.

John indicated the one that had so recently been between her legs. His hand reaches down to assist her as he pulls it up to his face. First to inhale the aroma of her arousal and sex, that fresh scent of a young woman in heat and need filled his nostrils. One more thing to add to the reason he had been so right. Now he must taste her, and know that even there she was exquisite, but instead of sucking on her fingers he licks them but once. Why, he wanted to have a hint, just the smallest hint of what would await him, when he fed from between her legs. Just as quickly as he’d taken it he released it, he gave no indication to her if she had pleased him or displeased him. All that she would know was that he knew that she was wet and aroused. No matter what she could say, her body had spoken, and told her master what her true state was.

Rise slave! Explain this to me?

He says as he reaches between her legs and touches her dampness, coating his fingers in her nectar.

Rebecca moaned out again softly, as she flushed a deep red, she knew that it was immoral to like this, for her body to react this way and she swallowed hard, her cheeks burning with humiliation. Yet, her nipples were hard and perky and another moan escaped her mouth as she heard his sharp command. She was still looking down and her eyes darted to her hand that had been between her legs. She wondered what he could possibly want with her hand, and she bit her bottom lip, hesitating, before she reached up her hand. She felt his fingers close around it and pull it up to his face, or at least, what she presumed to be his face, as she could feel the hot breath from his mouth and nose. She heard him sniff her fingers and her face contorted in disgust, how could he do that? Then she felt him lick her fingers and she was even more shell-shocked, that was worse than the sniffing, now he was tasting her. She was glad she was still looking down as she didn't want him to see her dark red flush or the contorted mask of disgust on her face as she trembled slightly, goosebumps pickling her flesh as she made her face emotionless once more as she heard his next command.

She jolted as she felt his fingers touch her briefly and she stood up, turning around and looking at him. She shivered again, wanting to look back down, but she managed to stutter out, her cheeks burning an impossibly darker red, her face, now, the color of a fire hydrant as she murmured, "I....I.....it felt good...good Master, that's why....why I am damp down there."

Clearly his slave was flustered and uncomfortable with what he was asking of her. Such was not his concern as her state of self consciousness and/or embarrassment was just something a slave would need to learn to deal with. Though the rosy red hue of her cheeks was cute and only added to her sexiness, as did the erectness of her nipples and the aroma of her heat. For she was the first slave he’d ever owned, and some of these experiences were as much new to him as to her. So he was enjoying all the fresh experiences of being a master for the first time. So he listened to the young slave, with his hands between her legs, as she explained her condition.

That’s good, that’s what a slave should feel when her master touches her. I’ve been told that most slaves once they’ve accepted their slavehood that they often get wet just thinking about the touch of their master, sometimes begging for his attention as their need grows.

John stops for a moment his hand withdrawing from between her legs, just so she can feel the difference of having his touch and favor and not.

Turn around, face that table.

He commands, as he leaves her for a moment just standing there on display. If she does as he commands, she won’t be able to see him, as he will be behind her now.

Though I think you are coming well into your slavehood, I also have no doubt that for a while you will have misgivings and uncertainties about this, and be reticent about your new position. Fear not, this doesn’t bother me, the only thing that will bother me, is if you disobey or fail to comply with my commands.

While he talks he moves a few steps away, to gather up some rope he’d cut ahead of time and placed in a draw for future use.

Rebecca whimpered slightly, flushing a deeper hue of red with humiliation as she bit her bottom lip, nodding slightly, she understood, though, her stomach clenched nervously. Then, another soft whimper came from her, a protest of him taking his hand away, and though she was nervous, she could feel the need that he had talked about, to feel his touch again. She shivered slightly, wrapped her arms around herself and then she heard his next words as her eyes widened. She was fearful that he would take her if she obeyed, but she knew she had no choice, so she turned around and faced the table.

She wasn't able to see him as she heard his next words, and she nodded again, her brow furrowing as she heard him stepping away and rustling about, though, she couldn't see what he was grabbing. She bit her bottom lip, and chewed on it as she waited for him, shivering slightly again as she wondered what he was going to do. She was nervous and afraid the he would just take her right on the spot, but he had stepped away and was rustling around in a drawer of sorts. So, maybe, he had other plans first, perhaps, he wouldn't soil or defile her today, she hoped so as she chewed on her lower lip in thought, straining to hear as she knew she wouldn't be able to turn around to see what he was doing, that would be disobeying him as she trembled again, shivers running down her spine.

John watched the young woman, and saw that she kept her head down and as she faced away from him and towards the table. Looking back he was just as impressed with her backside, as her firm ass cheeks, framed her sexy pussy, and was accentuated by her long legs. The girl definitely had a body that was more than worth the price he paid, and add to that her demeanor so far, and he was a very pleased owner. The rope he’d had made into shorter length was of a fine almost soft material, for he didn’t want to damage his property by using some crude coarse strands. Still they would be more than strong enough to restrain her, and make any escape impossible why he concentrated on enjoying her. Plus who wanted to run down the road buck naked chasing ones escaping property. No a little rope would solve a lot of problems, and maybe just reinforce that she wasn’t free.

Don’t move.

Not that she had so far, but he suspected she might have a change of mind when she felt the rope for the first time. So with several lengths in hand, he stepped up close behind her, tossing all but one on to the table, for he wanted to limit her chances of even making an escape, while he attempted to bind her hands behind her back. So with rope in hand he grabs one of her hands so he can start the process of tying her up. Plus there was just something about a girl being tied up that he found very arousing. His pants pressing against her, and pushing her against the table, as he went to tie the rope about her wrist.

Its time I bind you slave, especially till I’m sure you aren’t going to foolishly try to escape.

Rebecca heard him rustling and then, she heard his voice and heard him stepping up close behind her. She felt dread sliver down her spine and she swallowed hard as she saw him toss some rope on the table. She felt him grab her hand and she tried to jerk it away, she didn't want to be bound and completely helpless as she squirmed and then felt him pressing her up against the table with his legs. She squirmed as she felt him get the rope around hand and she moved her free hand out of his reach, trying to stretch it over her head as she squirmed and murmured, "please, please don't bind me, I won't run."

However she knew that he would bind her anyway, if not for keeping her hear, then for his pleasure and satisfaction and the thought of that made it worse. She was naked and being bound, she wouldn't be able to stop him from touching her, or, possibly defiling her. She leaned forward, trying to stretch her free hand higher and she squirmed, while trying to jerk her tied hand out of the ropes.

John worked to tie his slave’s wrists together, securely wrapping the rope such that they would be properly bound, and having worked on a farm, he was familiar with knots. He tied them tight enough that she would be held, but such that her circulation wouldn’t be cutoff. As he binds her, he thought that she looked even sexier than she had before if that was possible. At first he was going to stop with her wrists, but felt he needed to go further, and immobilize her even more. So after her wrists were properly secure, he kicks her legs apart, driving his leg in between.

Spread your legs slave!

He commands in a deep voice that left no doubt that he thought he was in command. As he spoke, his strong hand was on the rope around her wrists, his leg between hers, and the hand reaching for another rope. She was his, and he didn’t feel in the least concerned about what he was planning to do to her. That she was nearly defenseless and even becoming more so only reinforced their positions, and aroused him, and he felt the power of his dominance over her. The more that this continued, the more he couldn’t see life without a slave, and that this one was one tender and ripe, only increased the pleasure he was already receiving from her submission.

Did I ask you slave?

John slaps her ass, so she understood her want and desire not to be bound were not requested or wanted.

Just be happy I don’t tie you to a post in the yard or barn. Now thank your master for his kindness, slave and ask to be punished for your impertinence.

John slaps her ass again, then because he just can’t help himself he rubs the firm mound, enjoying the heat of her backside. As soon as she relents to his command, he grabs up the second rope, and uses it to secure her ankle to one of the table legs, and if she doesn't protest, he uses the next piece to secure her other ankle to yet the other table leg.

Rebecca felt him reach up and grab her other wrist, despite her efforts to keep it away as she squirmed. She whimpered, she didn't want to be tied up as she swallowed hard against the rising fear of her immobility and her helplessness as her hands became bound and tied behind her back. She wriggled, but found them tight and unmerciful, not allowing her to wriggle free and then she jolted as she felt his legs go between hers. She yelped slightly as she trembled and heard his command as she kept her legs closed. She knew that if he bound her legs, she would be completely at his mercy and unable to stop him if he decided to take her and so she tried to close her legs. She whimpered as she shook her head when she heard his sharp question and jolted as he slaps her ass once again.

She bit her bottom lip as she heard his next words, her eyes widening slightly as she flushed a deep red and finally murmured, knowing that he could have done that,

"Th.....Thank you, Master...and...and I'm sorry for my....my Impertinence, I des...deserve to be punished, please punish me."

She whimpered as she finished the humiliating sentence and then knew that she couldn't fight him as she spread her legs. She felt him securing one ankle to the leg of the table and the other ankle to the leg of the table and she swallowed hard, whimpering and trembling. Now, spread and unable to move, she laid bent on the table and completely, utterly exposed as she bit her bottom lip, chewing on it as she squirmed slightly, closing her eyes and trying to calm herself, though it was hard in her panicked state as she could feel him staring at her as she squirmed and wriggled, though, she knew it was no use.

That his slave was feeling vulnerable or humiliated by her predicament was irrelevant. For John, she was on display, and for that she should be proud that he was enjoying the view. Much like the position he had forced her to kneel in, this too was meant to expose her to make her feel helpless and defenseless. Never should a true slave be concerned about such things, for her only duty and concern should be that she was complying with her master’s will.

What did surprise and pleased him even if he questioned the genuineness of her response was the speed for which she gave it. So he rewarded her small submission, with a favorable touch of his hand across her ass. Over time she would learn that his touch, was often the most favorable response she would glean, and the more pleased he was, the more intense or long his touch would be. This was all part of the master slave relationship, for as much as it was a force of will, domination and submission, it too was a physical thing. The very ropes that held her were as much to keep her in place, as to remind her of her knew life and position. A slave that truly submitted should never fear, for it was her master that bound her both, mind and body, and in that a true trust could and would be born.

Good that is the right answer slave.

John steps back, to do nothing more than admire his property. For so many years, he could only glance, take the shortest of stares, knowing that beyond that would push the bounds of acceptable behavior. Now it was different, and he could stare for as long and as hard as he wanted, and in manner that left no doubts as to his thoughts. So he backs up and steps around her, enjoying the lines of her young body, as it lay bound upon his table, her legs splayed to further present her for his pleasure. For now such a thing was forced, but he hoped in time, she would come to enjoy being an object for his pleasure, and take pride in the effect her body and submission had on her master.

You are most beautiful slave, be proud that your body pleases your master, for you are going to learn what pleases your master, is what is going to make you happy.

Rebecca could feel his eyes feasting upon her and she flushed a darker red as she felt him caress her ass. She couldn't help it, as yet again another soft moan bubbled up from her throat and she squirmed slightly, bound tightly to the table. She shivered as she heard him speaking and listened as she almost, almost smiled when he said that, that was the right answer. She heard him step back and again she squirmed, uncomfortably as she felt his eyes upon her again.

She bit her bottom lip as she looked up, seeing his shadow cast over her as he steps around her, viewing her body and she wished she could cover it in some way. She heard him speaking again as she shivered and spoke, her voice trembling as she murmured, "Than....Thank You Master, but...but I want to please myself, can't I just go home?" She asked, and then closed her eyes, knowing she shouldn't have asked that question as it may have earned her possibly more punishment than before.

So helpless, so weak, and so damn sexy thought John. Even now he could see himself mounting her and having his way, and yet he didn’t, he wanted this to last, to truly get her to submit. Still she moaned, groaned and whimpered, the sounds weren’t those you would associate with pain or torture, quite the opposite in fact. No the young thing was seemingly fighting her body’s natural instinct, which amused him.

Go home!? You are home slave! Your home is at your master’s feet, serving me.

For her insolence, he slaps her ass.

What did I say, about pleasing and pleasuring yourself?

The hand falls again on her ass, as he administers some mild punishment for her poor selection of words. If she remembered that he told her that she wasn’t allowed to please herself without his explicit permission, and that only her master was allowed to do it, was to be seen or in this case heard. Her tight little rump sticking out beyond the edge of the table, made such a delectable target for his hand. To watch her back arch and for her body to squirm beneath it as she learned of her master’s touch, and what it could mean to her as a slave.

So slave who can punish you?

He awaited her response, which was obvious, before continuing his litany of stylistic questions, each followed by a distinctive slap to her ass.

Who do you belong to?

Who can pleasure you?

Who owns you?

Who are you now living to please?

Who’s attention do you want?

Who’s touch do you seek?

And why is that, who are you?

The hand of course continues to fall upon her ass as he begins her education.

Rebecca's eyes snapped open as she felt him slap her reddened ass as she squirmed again, wriggling. Her cheeks burned a deep red of humiliation as she bit her bottom lip, hearing his comment. She didn't want to serve him, but even so, as he continued to speak, she could feel the mental walls in her mind crumbling, the physical walls of her body, already torn down. She jolted again as she felt him slap her ass and ask her question. She pressed her lips together, she didn't want to answer to him, and then she felt another slap as she realized that if she didn't answer, he would just slap her until she did. She whimpered as sh closed her eyes again in humiliation and murmured,

"You......You said that I.....I couldn't please myself, unless You allowed it, Master."

Again she felt the slap as she squirmed, biting her lower lip, wishing he'd untie her, as she felt so vulnerable and exposed in this position, her legs spread wide for his viewing. Not to mention, it made her helpless and unable to move or defend herself against his slapping hand. Her butt cheeks were turning a deeper red with each slap as she answered his questions, knowing if she didn't, he'd just slap her until she did.

"Y....You can punish me, Master."

"I belong to you, Master."

"You can pleasure me, Master."

"Y.....You own me, Master."

"I......I Li......Live to please you now, Master."

"I..I want your attention, Master."

"I seek your touch, Master."

"Be....Because I'm a slave now, because I.....I need your touch, it brings me great pleasure..."

She didn't want to admit it, but the words just rolled off her tongue. She had spoke her thoughts and now her cheeks burned a darker red, the red stretching to the tips of her ears to the bottom of her neck line. She whimpered and squirmed, her butt cheeks stinging with each slap, a little more at at time as she bit her bottom lip, hoping his tyrade of questions were over.

There was the expected resistance at first, as she was slow and stuttering in her first response, but as each came quicker and quicker, he could sense the difference in them. One could never demand a girlfriend or wife comply or even ask such things of them, but a slave was different. Plus where a mate or girlfriend could refuse to answer a slave could not and there lay the perfection of the relationship. By throwing away and piercing those very barriers, a far deeper truth and depth could be reached. A standard relationship would be filled with games, and plays on words, but a slave would never be allowed such behavior. Every time she answers, every time she spoke of her servitude, he felt the power and joy of his ownership. The pride of possessing something so beautiful, so lovely and so compliant, such could only be experienced by a master.

Of course it does slave; you want your master to touch you.

John was rubbing her ass now rewarding the quickness and seeming veracity of her responses. She needed to be rewarded, each step she took towards her ultimate slavery need to be reinforced. So her master gave her body a reward for her verbal submission, his strong fingers kneading the firm mounds of her behind. Now normally this would have been most inappropriate behavior of any other man, and a young woman such as her, but not in this case. It was an appropriate reward for a slave, one that continued the establishment of their natural roles toward one another. He let his fingers trail though the cleft of her ass, and even briefly between her legs, and he gave her a master’s attention.

Other girls don’t get this, only slave girls get to feel this kind of touch. And you enjoy it don’t you? All you have to do is present yourself, arch your back, and ask your master to touch his slave.

The meaning was clear, but could she, would she humiliate herself, given in and do this solely to feel his rough hands upon her most private of areas.

Rebecca flushed a deeper red as she heard his next words, and she bit her bottom lip, she hadn't meant to blurt out her thoughts like that, though, they were true. She swallowed hard as she jolted suddenly when she felt him beginning to rub her ass, feeling him message and knead it. The coals of pleasure deep within her begin to simmer and glow as she moaned out, the fire slowly being fueled. She squirmed and wriggled, as she felt his finger trail through her cleft and then briefly trail between her legs. She moaned out again, her cheeks flushed a deeper red with humiliation, she knew it was immoral to like this attention, but yet, it felt so good, even felt great.

She heard his next words and she nodded, her movements flowing naturally with the pleasure she felt, the endorphins slowly crowding her mind, blocking out immorality and logic, and she found herself arching her back up, pushing herself up towards his fleeting hands. Exposing and opening herself up to him and murmuring, "yes..please Master, touch me again." As soon as she did so, though, she wanted to slap a hand over her mouth, though, they were bound, how could she say such a thing, it was immoral. However, deep inside her, she was beginning to feel need, need growing to desperation, need and desperation to feel the pleasure, to feel his touch, to please him and earn his touch. She shivered at the direction her thoughts were taking and she closed her eyes as she still remained up and exposed to him, her cheeks flushing a deeper red.

Then, her thoughts drifted again, and she wondered if this were the transformation that he was talking about. The ever-growing need, the pleasure she would get, she would earn if she pleased him in turn. She, again, shuddered at the thought, she liked herself, she liked herself as she was now, and she didn't want to transform. That fear, of the transformation, was great and she shivered again, trembling slightly. Though, as her thoughts raced and drifted, she thought again would it be so bad, to experience this pleasure. This pleasure that brought her to cloud nine and allow her to drift in a state of happiness and contentedness. To allow her to feel such a surge of relief, would it be so bad to submit to him? No longer would she have to worry about keeping food on the table for her father and herself, John would provide food and care for her in exchange for services. No longer would she worry about the men who tried to grope at her, and who jeered and taunted her, whistled at her, and made such lude comments about her. No longer would she have to worry about her father ending up in the streets, or in jail. She wondered if it would be better to submit and give up her life as she had known it and she bit her lower lip, chewing on it in thought as she swallowed hard, the fear lingering. What if she did submit, give herself to him? Would she go to hell for doing such an act? Would she become nothing but a sex slave, a toy for his use, or would he care for her, treat her right if she were to submit?

Outside, the emotions played on her face, she was never good at lying or hiding emotions. She hadn't any experience in doing so, and often times she cursed herself for not being able to hide her emotions, because it made her as easy to read as an open book as she moaned out once more, staying still, craving, needing his touch. Her lips were glistening with the juices of arousal from earlier, swollen and throbbing for attention, almost as if they were trying to reach his fingers, find the relief they so craved. Thoughts raced around her head, emotions played on her face as she thought about what to do in her situation. She knew that she couldn't get out of it, not unless her father bought her back, which she doubted he could afford. So she knew that in the end, her only choice would be to submit, but still the fear held her back, what would happen if she did? Rebecca was always afraid of the unknown and to her she didn't know what would happen if she were to give herself to him, submit herself mind, body and soul to him. So the fear held her back, made her hesitant and afraid.

His new slave’s young body so naturally responded to his touch, and it pleased him. To not only see her reactions, but to hear her, added to the whole experience. He couldn’t help but grin when she arched her back, as she exposed even more of her body to him, opening herself further to his attention, while murmuring her desires for her master to touch her. It was an amazing experience and sight, and John knew that he was making progress towards his ultimate goal. Seeing her lovely firm mounds, as the way they moved beneath his hand, drew his attention, and got him thinking. Leaving his hand playing with her ass cheeks, be began to bend down, his face but inches from her sex, a view that didn’t miss his attentions.

Excellent slave! Enjoy what your master can do to you, and how I can reward an obedient slave!

So while his hands massaged her ass, he brought his face right up between her exposed legs. The delicate sexy scent of her heat, filled his nostrils, now far more powerful than the fingers, he’d so recently enjoyed. To see her sweet little slit glistening, and the little puckered opening of her ass, all attracted his attention. His strong hands pulled her ass cheeks apart, so that he could run his tongue over her damp slit, and the soft folds that were nestled there. Now he would feast on something he’d thought about for so long. The last few years, each time he’d eaten the fruits from her stand, he’d thought and wondered if she tasted as sweet. Now he would know. So his tongue darted out to delve in her moist flower, the tip slipping between her petals as he now fulfilled a long time fantasy.

When they’d first occurred so long ago, he’d admonished himself for having such immoral thoughts. But they continued, and intensified, as the young girl, became a woman, her body ripening and filling out as she grew up. Even now he could remember that his thoughts weren’t conventional and that he wanted something different. It wasn’t till recently that they’d all come together and he realized that he didn’t want a relationship of equals, he wanted a slave. What doubt or moral concerns he had might have still harbored were gone, her presence and submission a power aphrodisiac. Just maybe he thought, as his tongue slid over and through her dampness, it was a conventional relationships that were unnatural, and that some were meant to own and others to serve. The simplicity of it seemed so obvious. This experience made him question what he'd been raised to think and understand.

Rebecca shivered again slightly and then, suddenly jolted as she felt his hot breath rolling over her sex when he talked. She tried to shake her head, almost sensing what he would do to her as she trembled slightly. She felt his hands continue to message her ass as she moaned out again, her pussy glistening with juices of her arousal as if almost anticipating what he was going to do. She squirmed and then jolted again as she felt him pull her ass cheeks apart and then felt his tongue run through her slit. She let out a louder moan, stilling for the first time since she'd been bound as she shivered, shivers and tingles of pleasure rolling down her spine as goosebumps pickled her flesh along her legs and her arms.

She felt his tongue delve back down going deeper between her folds as she moaned out louder, nearly crying out her pleasure. All logic left her head as endorphins crowded her mind, and the fire that had been the pleasure before grew, seeming to consume her completely as she squirmed again and moaned out loudly. She felt him licking and even sucking on her lower parts as she moaned out louder, bucking with pleasure though she was bound. Jolts of it went through her legs, as she shivered, tingled, moaned, squirmed and cried out with the all consuming pleasure she was feeling now. Her juices dripped heavier and since she was raised on a farm, eating fruits and vegetables with each meal, her juices were nearly as sweet as that as a peach, dripping and heavy as she let out another loud moan. This was new to her, but it felt so great, and she wanted, needed more as she swallowed hard and tried to reign in her rapidly running emotions, trying to pull herself together. She felt him continue and she moaned again, louder and louder she grew. Her nails dug into her palms of her bound hands, pleasure rocketing through her body, logic just out of her reach, teasing and taunting her, but always out of her reach.

Where he’d only before gotten the briefest of taste of her arousal before, it now coated his tongue as it explored her juice wet slit. Now the fruits of her stand couldn’t compare to the taste that filled his mouth, and dripped from his chin. He even pushed his face closer in, so that his tongue could slide deep and explore further. The young woman may have protested his enslavement of her, but her body was saying the exact opposite. All the women he’d been with, he’d never had one so turned on and in this much need before, her body oozed desire and want. The more he worked his tongue over and through her sex, the more she seemed to respond. His breathing cascades over the sensitive flesh, caressing it as he fed upon her sex.

Even if he couldn’t immediately conquer her mind, it was sure that he was going to be able to conquer her body. The young woman was beyond ripe and ready, and the way her body naturally acquiesced to him, and responded to him, eagerly said it all. He had no doubt he could have stood right at that moment and plunged his manhood deep into her that she would have accepted it without a single complaint, but he wanted more than just a passive acceptance, he wanted far more. If he had to first make her body a slave to him, then so be it, her body would be his. Her sexy feminine form would become just another tool and instrument that her master would use to overcome her resistance.

Licking her sweet nectar, and inhaling her sexy aroma, wasn’t enough, he wanted more. So gives her sexy little pussy a break and slides his tongue upwards from her moist slit, and towards her little puckered portal. A normal girl could say no, or even tell a man that he wasn’t allowed to do this, but a slave could not. So his tongue slid its way up, than around as he teased this most sensitive ring with the tip of his tongue.

Back
Top Bottom