Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indentured Servitude (Try and Angel216)

The young thing look up with her doe like eyes as he spoke, her body shivering and her nervously chewing on her lip. That he was making some minor progress was evident, as she didn’t pull away, but nestled in as he stroked and petted her. The sexy young slave nodding as she reinforced what they both knew about her enjoying it so far. Then the words followed strengthening the very nod she made as she put to voice her enjoyment of his touch. As he rubbed her shoulder, he could feel her relax a bit, as his strong and firm hands from years of hard work on the farm, massaged and kneaded the tense flesh of her shoulders. There she knelt, relaxing between her master’s legs as she submitted again to his touch.

Then enjoy my touch, let it sooth your nerves and heal your worries. You’re a slave now, take pleasure in the flesh and in my ownership of you. You need not deny or forgo these pleasures, a slave duty is to her master, and if he is giving you pleasure as I have, then you must accept it. The same is true when I require that you pleasure me, this is a part of symbiotic relationship of the master and slave.

John continued to rub and touch her, and to allow her to nestle in the protective envelope of his legs. Did she even realize that she was taking comfort and safety between the legs of the very man that enslaved her? At some level she must, but so to, he could see that she was finding solace and calm resting there. The touch they were sharing was part of the bonding that was occurring between master and slave. Still as much as it was his duty to protect and care for his slave, she too had duties and responsibilities, and those needed to be reinforced as well.

As much as you enjoy my touch, I enjoy yours. Reach out and rub my leg, let me know that you enjoying serving.

His hands run down her back, his fingers spread as he continues to work the tension from her body. A hand running down each her sides, coming close put not quite caressing the sides of her firm breasts, as he continued touching property.

Rebecca shivered as she felt him begin to message her shoulders and her back, and she laid her head ever so gently down on his thigh. She closed her eyes, enjoying the soft caress as she heard him once again begin to speak as she felt a blush spreading on her cheeks once again. She didn't want to be a slave, though, she wanted to be an equal, but knew that, that wouldn't happen, perhaps, not for a while, perhaps not forever as she shivered again. She kept her eyes closed, feeling her muscles and nerves relax as she relaxed and calmed down, then she heard his voice as she heard his words and she bit her lower lip once again as she opened her eyes, trembling slightly. She reached over and started to rub his leg as he had requested as she trembled slightly. She could feel his hands starting to massage the rest of her body, and felt him come close, but not touch her intimate areas, her breasts.

She let out a quiet whimper, she found herself wanting him to message her breasts and touch them as she shivered again. If her father saw her, she'd be disowned and called a whore for her actions as she shifted, but kept rubbing his leg as she let out another, soft, quiet, whimpering moan as the coal of pleasure inside of her burned just a little brighter and she could feel the want and need for him to touch her in other places, rub and message her in other places. She bit her lip again, and flushed a bright red, wondering if he knew what she was thinking, wanting and needing as she whimpered again, knowing it was wrong of her to want or need these things and she nodded and murmured, "I......I understand, Master."

You understand what slave?

John’s touch continued to caress her, but explicitly ignoring her erogenous zones, though he came close, or passed over them while almost touching, but not quite. While letting her nestle between his legs, he wasn’t forcing her as so much as attempting to draw out another side of her he thought was in there. He knew she was alone, scared, and that he needed to show her that she was safe, that she had some one. No he wasn’t her father or her lover, he was her master, and her master could fill these same roles for his slave.

What is it you want to say?

There he sat above her, his rough older hands caressing her young soft subtle skin. The touch was more; it was the touch of a man, of a man that saw her as a woman, not a girl. For others she was a cute, young girl, but to him, she was a young, vibrant woman, one that needed and deserved a man’s touch, a master's touch.

Rebecca felt him avoiding the areas, coming close, only to back away again and she wondered what type of game he was playing with her as she let out another quiet whimper. She was flushed a dark red and she turned to look up at him as she kept rubbing his leg, she could feel the coal burning bright and the need and want growing as she trembled slightly as she murmured, more whimpers coming from her as she murmured, "I......I understand that.....that I......I am your slave, Master and that.......that I have to serve you......you now." It was hard for her to admit it and she flushed a darker red as she felt a familiar lump in her throat, she couldn't help it, she felt alone and afraid as she felt tears rolling down her cheeks once more and she turned and buried her face against his leg as the tears rolled down her cheeks. Her face a beet red as she felt humiliation from her actions. She was acting like a wanton whore with the whimpers, the desires and the needing and the wanting of his touch as she let out another whimper, but it came out muffled because her face was buried against his leg.

Her young nubile body reacted as only it could, to his skilled touch. Still he was denying her the ultimate relief and touch that her body needed and at this point probably ached for. That ache, that need was what she not only had to give into, but to accept. She was a slave, and as such she needed to accept her role, and he had no doubt flourish in it. Still each whimper, each little moan, was a step closer to her ultimate submission to his will and dominion over her.

Than serve me slave, make me proud of you. I bought you because I desired you above all others. You’re very special to me.

He reaches down, and pulls one of her hand up to his crotch, so she could feel his arousal and know his condition.

Feel that? Know that I want your touch; I have need of your touch. Now tell me, do you feel not feel the same?

Rebecca blushed a darker red and looked at him, wiping away the tears with her free had, "Really?" She asked, she was hesitant to believe that he meant that and she felt him grab her other hand and pull it up against his crotch and she didn't pull away, though, her neck and ears turned the same dark red. She could feel what he was talking about and she was flustered as she let out another quiet whimper, "Well..........I do feel the same, Master, I..........I want you to touch me, please." She murmured, ashamed that she had uttered the words, even though they were true and honest, she still felt like a wanton whore and she bit her lower lip, chewing on it, his hands messaging her were tantalizing and teasing her senses. She was beginning to desire and want, no need his touch now, and her body almost cried for it, aching for him to touch her and relieve her of the small flame that was now burning inside of her from the small amounts of pleasure.

The slave’s voice quivered as she quietly tried to say what she felt. The words ran true as she explained of her desire to be touched. John nodded his head listening as she requested that he please her body. A small reward was of course given for her confession, as his hand caresses her firm mound, the soft subtle flesh warm to his touch as he felt the heat of her body on the palm of his hand, like a small fire. Now he pleasured ever so subtly, wanting to flame the fire of her need, to slowly bring it to a burn.

Then if you feel the same, you know the ache, the pain I feel when you are not touching me. Learn to give pleasure as well as receive. Learn the pleasure of giving.

John eyes stared down, pleased with view of her young body, prone before him. Taking his time, the master began to educate the young woman, in what it meant to be a slave. With a little luck, he hoped he could push her a little closer to her slavery. The longer this went on, the more his desire for her grew, as of course did his manhood.

Rebecca trembled slightly as he nodded, her body quivering with an anticipation she felt and she felt a sharp pang of shame, what would her father say if he saw her like this? She didn't have time to focus on that before his hand was on the mound of her breast, causing a sharp intake, a gasp to come from her as she let out the smallest of moans, still feeling ashamed. She could feel him messaging it as she let out another, louder moan, her chest heaving as he slowly brought the flame to a steady burn. She heard his words and she moaned out again as she looked at her hand still resting on his crotch. She bit her lower lip and slowly started to message and rub his cock through his pants as she blushed a darker red than before and turned away, still rubbing his crotch, moans coming from her as she returned the pleasure she was feeling. She could feel him grow through his pants as she kept rubbing him and she looked back up at him, her eyes slightly wide with a bit of fright.

If she'd already blown him today, he'd ask her for something else maybe and she didn't want him to ask for that as she felt a shiver go through her. She knew that it was only a matter of time before he asked for that and she let out a quiet, whimpering moan as she looked at him, wondering if he saw the hidden fear in her eyes.

The touch of his rough hand upon her soft flesh had the desired effect, and though she said nothing, again her body spoke clearly for her. The experience and skill of his mature hand on her young almost innocent flesh echoed in the moans and groans as they grew. And though she said nothing and at times seemed distant, she must have heard his words for she reciprocated by rubbing his manhood. He too answered back in his own way with a deeper intake of breath; finding the attention of her hand quiet pleasing. She looked up at him with her doe like eyes, and he gave her the smallest of smiles, a hint of the pleasure she was giving. His head tilts back as he takes in the feeling of her touch, and all that it could mean.

That’s it, yes. Oh… very nice my slave.

Where she held her words, John spoke his feelings, letting his pleasure be known. Now this finger and thumb worked to capture her nipple, pulling and tugging on it, trying to make it grow. Tilting his head back down, he looks her in the eye, and tries to read what she is feeling.

What is it? What so bothers you that you can’t freely enjoy this? What holds you back?

Rebecca bit her lower lip as she heard him moan, and she gave a small smile, she felt a strange happiness that he was enjoying her touch, though, she was still nervous. She let out a louder moan as he pinched her nipple and pulled it, and she felt it harden as she groaned out, a soft murmur leaving her lips, as she murmured, "please............please don't stop, Master......" She flushed and then sighed, perhaps, her murmur had been soft enough, breathy enough that he hadn't heard it and then she heard his question and she looked at him, chewing on her lower lip as she finally murmured, "You're going to take my virginity aren't you? It's not that I enjoy this, I do, a lot..........it is just that, if my father ever knew, I am just ashamed, I don't want to be anything but a wanton whore." She murmured, then cringed at her language, she hadn't cussed before and she put her free hand over her mouth as her fingers and her thumb kept rubbing and messaging.

Though, she was inexperienced and new to this, she knew how to message because of her father, usually after a long day in the field working, she would prepare for him a bath, and then afterwards, when he was decent, she would give him a message along the neck and the back to allow his muscles to loosen and relax so that he would be able to sleep better. Though, no one knew about her birth right, not even John, her new Master, her mother was a harlot who had gotten pregnant with her. She would have killed the baby had it not been for the man who had sired the baby, Rebecca, he stopped her. He told her that when the baby was born, he would take her and care for her and she wouldn't have to have any part in it. Well after Rebecca had been born, her mother had left and had never contacted her, not even to see how things were going with her daughter.

At the sudden, vivid memory, Rebecca took a sharp intake of air, a small sob leaving her. That is why she took care of her father the way she had before she had become John's slave because he was not a married man, but also because of him, she was alive. If it hadn't been for him talking sense into her mother, she'd have died a long time ago, and she looked up at him, tears brimming and spilling down her cheeks as she murmured, "I don't want to be a harlot like my mother." She had said from behind her hand, removing her hand as the blush of shame spread at the words she was saying, she had never cussed before, and when she did once at home, her father had washed her mouth out with soap and she had learned not to do it again, but yet, here she was saying the horrid words again and she frowned, tears spilling down her cheeks as she looked at him, her hand pausing in the motion.

Almost like an earthen dam had broken, the young woman began to put words to her concerns, to her fears. The jumble of words and meanings mixed as she tried to explain what had obviously been residing deep within her, causing her so much distress. Never stopping his touch, he continued to knead her breast and its perky nipple, for she was submitting to his will, but answering his questions with heart felt words. Fear born of words and deeds not her own, drove the young girl’s fears and concerns, but so too the truth was beginning to be revealed. Everybody had shadows, dark corners they wished or feared to tread, and this young sweet thing was no different. Her true mother had clearly discarded her, and now her father, if he really was, has sold her. John could see that she probably feared that he was just another in a long line of people who would throw her away.

My slave, many things are going to happen to you. I will not lie to you, that you can be assured of, for I have no reason to. Yes I will make a woman of you, and your virginity will be gone, but so too I believe you will give it to me freely as my slave.

The fingers of his hand never really stopped, like a musician on a fine harp, he pulled and plucked her nipple, as his fingers made music upon her body. The man didn’t admonish her for removing her hand as she tried to wipe away the tears spilling from her eyes.

I could have taken your father’s farm, and sold it to buy so many trips to a whore’s bed that I would lose count. I didn’t, I wanted something more, something very special, a woman that would give to me completely and totally. A whore is only as faithful as the coin you give her. She tells you of her love and desire, while there is still a jingle in your pants.

You are not a whore and never will be. You didn’t sell your body, nor have you ever desired to. If coin was your love, you would have left your father and that farm long ago, you didn’t. What you did was give of yourself, and offered yourself up. You could have run, you could have left but you didn’t and wouldn’t. Even now you could flee, and seek out coin and riches abandoning your father. You wouldn’t and can’t.

The large rough hand strokes her head and face, as he talks, trying in some way to relieve the pain and fear she felt. The touch communicating without word, that she was accepted and desired by him.

The desire you feel is natural, normal, and nothing to fear. That you wish to be touched, doesn’t make you a whore, it makes you a woman, nothing more. And there is no woman that is more woman than a slave girl.

Rebecca felt him still caressing her breast, causing hicupping moans to come from her as quiet sobs left her and tears rolled down her cheeks. She was flushed a deep red, ashamed that she should be feeling this way and crying in front of him. She heard him begin to speak as she bit her lower lip and looked at him as she swallowed hard, still moaning out with pleasure, her cheeks growing a darker red with shame. She felt like a whore and she trembled slightly as she heard his next words. She then heard him begin to explain and soon her sobs turned to whimpers as she listened and chewed on her lower lip in thought. Tears still rolled down her cheeks as a slight tremor, she knew what he was saying was true, she felt it, but she felt ashamed for enjoying and taking pleasure in such vulgar things.

She felt his hand move to stroke her cheeks and her face as she leaned into it, slowly the whimpers subsided to soft sighs as slowly the tears stopped and she looked at him, still chewing on her lips. Then, she murmured, "Do you really think that, M.....Master?" She asked, chewing on her lower lip as she swiped at her eyes another time to clear away the tears as she leaned against his hand, stroking her face, tingles of pleasure still rippling through her body from the moments in which he had plucked and pulled her nipples. Her nipples were still hard and puffy from the stimulation and again she felt a strong wave of shame run through her.

The young thing looked almost distraught as her face turned crimson in color, and she moaned. Her prior efforts to hide or even muffle her pleasure were giving way to letting it just happen. No she wasn’t yet an eager or willing participant, but neither was she any longer a passive resistor. Her body continued its slide of not only accepting his touch, but wanting his touch. Though she said the words, he knew she struggled with the meaning of it, and that truly was to be expected. Yet that struggle and inner turmoil she was dealing with, was slowly losing to his skilled touch and caress.

I do believe it slave. I believe in you, you’re very special to me. Stand up face me!

Still sitting in his chair, his legs spread, he watch her rise. He held her so she didn’t back up, and her body was directly in front on him, in all its nude glory. As she rose, his hands just trailed down her side, he left them there on purpose. The touch of his hand, his body, was something she needed to get used to, and to further remind her even if subconsciously that she was his property. In this case a very valuable and special piece of property.

Look at me!

His hands pull her in, keeping her as close as he can without pulling her into the chair. He looks up at her, his eyes serious, and yet without hate or violence in them. An almost deep fatherly tone, one used to command.

You are no whore! You are a very special girl, you are MY slave!

There she stood before him, exposed, vulnerable, and he did nothing but show her that she was welcome, appreciated and wanted. His eyes still look up at her, his mouth opening, while it moves to encompass the tip of her tit. A gentle suckling as each of his hands moves to hold her close by the firm cheeks of her ass, his fingers gripping them firmly.

Rebecca bit her lower lip and looked at him, hearing his command, she was hesitant to stand up, but eventually she stumbled and got onto her feet. She felt his grip on her arm tighten just slightly so she couldn't back up and her cheeks flushed a darker red, she was still naked and nude, with the belt around her neck as she blushed a deep red, wanting to cover herself and back away. She then felt his hand trail down her sides, causing shivers to ripple through her body and goosebumps to pickle her flesh as she moaned out again, feeling him tease and stroke the coals of pleasure again within her, until they were simmering. She let out a whimper of need and slight fear as she looked at him when he pulled her closer as she watched him. She saw him open his mouth and her eyes widened slightly as she felt him grab her nipple in his mouth and she let out a gasp of pleasure, the warm, wet feel of his mouth on her nipple caused her to moan out loudly and her nipple to harden as she felt her back arch.

It was as if her defenses, her worries, her fears were melting away, all with the touch of his hand as she felt his hands move to her buttocks and grasped them, stroking and caressing them as he suckled on her nipples, causing them to harden and swell, becoming puffy again as her body ached and practically begged with need and want. Her back arching with instinctual desire, the fire racing through her veins as a light coating of her juices spread along her inner thighs. She didn't like to feel this vulnerable and this..........so very aroused, it made it feel like she could give everything to him, as he pressed the right buttons along her body, causing a symphony of moans, groans, and sighs of pleasure to come from her as he continued his onslaught.

The sexy thing shivered and shook, as she stood exposed before him. That a leather belt hung from around her neck as a leash, only made her even more beautiful in John’s eyes. His tongue lavished attention upon her breast, his lips trailing over its sensitive surface, till they locked around her budding nipple. There his teeth latched on as his tongue whipped her perky nub, using it, enjoying it. Sometime he would suck a portion on her tit into his mouth, other times just the tip. From its surface, little dribble of saliva slid, till they dripped down. While he did this to her young body, he looked up, wanting to see her reaction. When he thought he'd done enough, or brought her almost to that point, he switch to her other breast, so that it could begin once again.

There was little he could say with a mouth full of young firm tit, but speaking wasn’t the only form of communication possible. John slid his body to the edge of the chair, as his fingers dug into the cheeks of her ass, holding her close, drawing her in. Even then he didn’t stop, no his fingers held and massaged her behind, kneading it as more and more of his body came in contact with hers. The more she moaned and groaned the more he enjoyed her submission. His manhood hardening, as he found enjoyment in taking control of her body, making it comply with his will. The smell of her arousal grows as he enjoyed the warm, no fire of her body. Where they touched wasn’t any longer warm, it felt like it almost burned. He groaned upon her warm flesh, letting the sounds of his own arousal vibrate against her. That her body wasn’t fleeing and that she was becoming more vocal in her acceptance of his attention pleased him.

Briefly his teeth gripped her nipple pulling and tugging on it, as his efforts intensified. He worked to draw out her inner sexual energy, to stroke the fire of her body. He never slowed, he never stopped, and this was again was about conquest, conquest of her body, and in turn her person. The more he ravished her body, the more he took his pleasure and gave it to her, the more he wanted. The power of it so intoxicating, so invigorating, that he found the years of solitude melting away. The tingling in his loins, the beat of his heart, made him feel more like a man than he had in almost any time in his life.

Rebecca let out a groan of desire, a moan coming from deep down as he continued to work and tease her breasts. Her knees shook slightly as the coals of the fire was stroked even higher and higher as she moaned out and he switched to her other breasts. She felt him shift forward and a gasp came from her as his fingers dug into her ass cheeks, kneading and messaging it as he pulled her closer. She was in a daze of pleasure and couldn't quite think as her juices coated her inner thighs and even started to slide dotewn them as she moaned out loudly in desire, in pleasure, in need. She hesitated and shuffled back just a bit back as she moans out again, a slight whimper coming from her. She groaned out again as he kept working with her body, molding and pushing it, building the flames higher and higher.

She squirmed and shifted as the pleasure grew in her body, her juices reaching down to her knees and her pussy practically burning, needing, desiring and aching with want as she moaned out again. Her eyes were glazed over in the state of pleasure that she was in, as they fluttered up and down as moans came from her. Shivers rippled through her as goosebumps pickled and dotted her flesh as she groaned out again and again, moaning loudly. She was past the point of no return now, and her hands shook slightly as she reached, almost blindly, putting her hands against his crotch. She felt intense need, like a need for more, something she had never felt before in her life as she groaned out and started once more to rub his crotch through is pants, her fingers messaging and rubbing the hard shaft as she shivered, moaned, and groaned in pleasure, looking at him, her eyes still glazed from the effects of the pleasure on her.

There were moments when he thought she held back, or even tried to stave off the pleasure she felt, but they were becoming smaller and smaller with each of his assaults upon her body. Before she just received, took the pleasure he gave as if it was some form of punishment, but now that to was changing. Not only did she respond with her verbal moans and groans, but her hand was now reaching down to reciprocated. John knew he needed to tell her that her efforts were appreciated, so she knew that he enjoyed what she was doing.

Oh yes slave! That feels good, pleasure you master!

John’s hand needed the firm flesh of her ass, his fingers each playing with a cheek of her ass. In a circular motion he moved the mounds he held captive in his hand, only releasing one so he could run a hand over them, and a finger between then. So too his mouth played with her breasts, only stopping and pulling back a bit so they could look down between them at what she was doing.

Feel my arousal, my hardness, and know that is because of you.

One hand moved across her back side and over her ass. The other one reaches around and between her legs, again briefly touching her dripping nether region. Her state of arousal was no surprise, and it pleased him.

You are so wet slave!

For a moment he rubs her pussy and clit, but no more than a moment. He wasn’t going to give her relief just yet, he want to continue to draw her out.

Rebecca let out a groan of pure pleasure, euphoria and need as she moaned out, her back arching as she tried to push against him, needing more of his touch. She could feel the fire growing as she kept rubbing his crotch, messaging it and working her fingers in small circular motions around the tip through the pants. She blushed as she heard his words and bit her lower lip, morals rearing its ugly head and bashing against the pleasure as she moaned out again, squeezing her eyes shut, hesitating again, what was she thinking, this was wrong. Then why did it feel so natural, so very good? The morals fought inside of her, causing her motions to slow and her moans to waver, but when he ran his finger through the crack and over her ass cheek, and then when his hand moved the other hand to briefly touch and rub at her clit, the pleasure won the fight.

She let out a louder moan, the blush still illuminating her cheeks in a red glow as her back arched again, her body aching and needing more and more as she continued her rubbing of his crotch. She felt him take his hand again, and she groaned in sexual frustration, she wanted his touch.......no needed his touch, it wasn't enough, just the breasts and the ass cheeks. She needed him to rub and touch her clit as she moaned out and arched her back again, rubbing and messaging his cock as she looked at him, whimpering slightly as she murmured, "Pl.....Please, Master?" She was asking him, as she moaned out again.

Her nipples by this time were puffy and hardened, swelling with each breath she took, and growing with each licking and suckling action that he played upon them. They were sensitive and tingled from the tip to the base, they needed more too. Her whole body tingled with need and desire, something she hadn't felt before, as the fire grew more wild. The fire raced through her viens, making her entire body warm and heated with the desire she felt as she moaned out again and again.

The struggle was there, and yet it wasn’t. For the young slave’s reaction was growing and she doing less and less to hold it back. The increasing volume of her pleasure, and even more her enjoyment of his touch, pleased him. She worked his cock, through his pants as she pleaded and almost beg for his attention. The greater her desire grew, the more he stroked it, and yet he wasn’t going to let her reach orgasm, for she was a slave, and as such now must learn that there was pleasure in serving.

Please, what Master? What is it my slave desires?

John himself was enjoying her touch, as he fed the fire of her lust with his hand. Again as he had done before, his finger gently massaged her ass, softly stroking her little backdoor, while his other hand caressed her body. The heaving of her chest, the protrusion of her nipples, and the raggedness of her breath he noted and waited. The pleasure he gave was enough, a measured amount for a measure reason. It wasn’t that he meant to torture or even cause his slave pain, but rather, that he wished her to serve him, and she needed to learn. So he smiled and watched her, enjoying the view of her succulent body as it writhed and danced to his hands.

Rebecca swallowed hard, her cheeks a fierce red of humiliation, and desire, pleasure and warmth as she moaned out, feeling his fingers continue their message on her ass and continue the stroking of her backdoor. She moaned out, whimpering out in pure need and pleasure, feeling his hand caress and trace a track over her body. And it felt like little electrical shocks were pulsing through her body with each place his fingers touched, causing her to jolt and squirm helplessly in his grasp as she moaned out again, louder. Her body flushing with need and desire, a thin sheen of sweat rolling down portions of her body as she moaned out louder and louder with his teasing motions. She heard his question and she whimpered, moaning out louder as she stuttered out, her voice wavering as she spoke,

"Please Master........"

She hesitated again, humiliated to admit it and feeling it was wrong to say what she needed, what she desired, what she wanted, but the pleasure coursing through her body propelled the rest of her sentence out of her mouth,

"please, Master........I need, I...I want more of your touch, for you to touch....my pussy....for you to rub it, please...Master, I'll do...do anything for...it."

She blushed a deeper red and her fingers kept rubbing at his crotch as she squirmed, writhed, helpless to stop the raging desire that blew like a wild fire through her veins as she moaned louder, her fingers circling around the tip of his cock through his pants, faster as the desire and pleasure increased and decreased with his actions. He was teasing her, he wasn't going to let her cum or feel pleasure until she did something for him, but hadn't she sucked on his cock earlier. She kept rubbing his cock, hoping maybe her meager actions would please him and maybe....maybe he would please her in turn.

The sexy young thing stood there before him, her body answering his contact, moving to each of his touches, pressing against him wanting more. Where her body didn’t hesitate, her words did as she clearly struggled with what was happening. Still it pleased John when she finally asked for his touch, and said she would do anything. Though he truly doubted she knew the totality of what she said, it still satisfied him that she’d made the effort and said it. He wasn’t ready yet, to let her have what she wanted, but that was only because it served his purpose.

Turn around, face away from me.

John’s deep voice commanded her. As soon as she complied he would pull her closer, opening his legs, and drawing her down to sit on his lap, facing away from him, his strong rough hands taking a hold of her body, controlling it as he drew her in. She may have sat on her father’s lap before, but this was nothing like that, for she was slave, and he her master. Reaching up he took her leash and used it to pull her nubile body up against his as she came to reside in his lap, only the material of his pant keeping his hardness from touching her. The strong arms wrapping around her to envelope and hold her, taking possession of her, as he enjoyed the softness of her body.

Sit in your master’s lap. Do you still want your pussy rubbed slave? Do you need your master's touch?

Rebecca groaned, feeling him withdraw his touch, then she heard his words and it sent a small shiver down her spine as she bit her lower lip, and nodded, turning around and facing away from him. She needed, wanted, craved his touch as she felt his arms wrap around her and begin to pull her back towards him. A part of her mind screamed out to resist as he pulled her in and she still felt nervous as he sat her down in his lap. She squirmed slightly, feeling his hardness pressing against her backend as she flushed again, a deeper red. She squirmed, feeling a tad bit nervous again as she felt him take a hold of the makeshift leash as he pulled her against his body and spread his legs as well as he wrapped his arms around her squirming body. She moaned again, still sensitive to his touch as it sent little waves of electricity through her.

She heard his next words, still squirming, but only a bit, still in a pleasure-induced haze as she moaned out, her juices were coating her inner thighs, but were beginning to dry as she shivered, chills running up and down her spine. She trembled slightly as she stopped squirming and slowly relaxed, still feeling nervous, but knowing it'd do no good to squirm. She still craved his touch as she groaned and nodded, murmuring, her words hesitant, but her body needing more, craving more, desiring more.

"Y.....yes Master, please I....I still need your touch and I...I want you to rub my pussy."

She suddenly flushed, the words already spoken, but she felt a strong wash of shame run over her, what would her father would do if he heard such words and she let out a whimper as she spoke once more, the shame propelling her to speak, briefly overpowering the pleasure.

"Bu...but Master, this is wrong, isn't it? My dad....my father would say so, and he wouldn't agree."

She murmured, feeling guilt for saying it, after all he had given her pleasure and she shouldn't even think of saying those words, but she couldn't help it, she still loved her father, respected him, and missed him, but knew now that she belonged to John. She squirmed again slightly as she waited for an answer, for a response.

Keeping her pulled against his body, and holding her leash tightly, John listened as his new salve continued to beg and plead for his touch. The hand not holding her leash, kept up its skilled efforts, though it let her pussy unattended. The girl continued to fear what her father might think or say about her actions.

My little slave, how do you know your father didn’t hold down your mother down and use her till she was begging for more? A man has needs, but so does a woman, its natural, and we show them in different ways.

The hotness of his breath on her neck, the firmness of his chest as she leaned back and of course the hand that caressed her body only added to making her submit. Never relinquishing control of her body, John kisses her neck and whispers in her ear.

Just maybe your father knew it was time for you to grow up and to be a woman. Remember your mother and your father weren’t saints, and they fucked just like any other man and woman do. Now reach down and pull my cock out, because the only way your horny little pussy is going to get rubbed is by you rubbing it against my cock.

Now it was time for her to learn to get her pleasure by pleasuring him. For her to realize that serving brought its own reward, one she hopefully would find very satisfying. He would move to assist her so his pants may be discards, and she would have unlimited access to the rod that lay between his legs, a tool and instrument for her pleasure that she was going to become very intimate with.

Rebecca groaned in aching pleasure and need as he kept arousing her, the pleasure almost unbearable, the need impossible to fill and to satisfy with just his simple actions. She felt a shiver go down her spine and chills encompassed her body as a layer of goosebumps sprinkled and pickled her skin. She felt her body flush, her back arch, her mind cloud and haze again as morals faded out once more. Why was he teasing her like this? it wasn't fair!!! She groaned out loudly, then felt him kiss her neck and lean in to whisper in her ear. She shivered at his words and a gasp came from her, she was as wet as could be down below and he wanted her to rub his cock against her pussy if she wanted it rubbed. She whined, she still didn't feel ready to give up her virginity and she whimpered and moaned as the pleasure coursed through her as if to make up her mind for her.

She reached down with a shaking hand and unzipped his pants, unbuttoning them, she took a deep breath, moans still coming out in a chorus from her mouth as she took his member in her hand, feeling it hard and stiff from the attention it had received earlier. She took the head of it and guided it to just the outer lips of her pussy as she started to rub it up and down the moist lips and creases of her pussy, groaning as satisfaction and even more pleasure coursed through her.

The young girl did as she was told reaching down and freeing his cock from the confines of his pants. John still couldn’t be sure how much was driven by a natural desire to serve, or simply a need that had reached the point she would do almost anything to satiate it. Though all that mattered to him was that she was complying and submitting to his will. His eyes traveled down between them to watch as she brought his cock up to her pussy, and used it to rub herself. John could have driven his hips forcing it in, or even grabbed it himself and taken her, but that wasn’t the purpose of this.

Use it slave, enjoy what it can do for you. It’s time to grow up, to enjoy what it means to be a slave and a woman.

John wasn’t ridiculing her, but trying to show her what the possibilities were.

Remember you are there to serve your master, but so to your master is there to quench the fire that every slave girl has, it a mutual thing.

Don’t be afraid, just enjoy it, now give in to the pleasure, the feeling, let yourself enjoy it.

John waited, watched seeing what the young woman would do, his cock felt nice in her delicate hands, and up against her wetness.

Back
Top Bottom