Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempted By Evil (SpellBinder/Yoshie)

Mathew Drakes (http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1164...rns-kizemo) was one of the very few holy knights of the order, it was his job to destroy or stop any and all things having to do with the unholy power. He had been able to fight everything off so far with his holy magic and spells, until he had run into this new group of assassins. Every time he managed to kill one they came back to life, no matter how he killed them or what holly spells he had used. He could not understand what was going on. His faith was still as strong as ever so their should of been no reason why his holy magic was not working against them. He was beginning to wonder if they had some sort of deal with THE evil one. If that was the case he could understand why he was having such a hard time with it because GOD would not personally do anything to combat his foe, though there were times that he had wished that to happen. He had been running out of choices now he was truly down to down to his last one, since the holy fire had not been strong enough to kill one of them. Since god had not shown him the way he assumed that god wanted him to take the last resort that he had been holding back because it was so dangerous to him. However he would have to do it, to save who knows how many lives, he would have to talk to her.....

He slowly opened his pale blue eyes coming out of his meditation, he took a deep slow breath of the fresh air. As he looked around his clearing, where he chose this day to meditate away from the town because of where he must go now since nothing else had came to him he would have to go to her. It really was not a good choice but it was however the only choice left of him and it would be a true test of his faith if he were able to go threw this for the greater good and to save so many. The rumors he had heard about her were really bad, the things he had heard about her asking was nothing good. The things that she had asked for made her sound evil and he always thought it was going to be a matter of time before he would of been sent after her. Some of the things she had asked for was anything from service for so many years to ones soul or anything in between. The reason why he had yet to be sent after her was because she had always given everything that she had promissed and there was never a question about what she had asked for in return. That was really the only saving grace with her, you knew when you were selling your soul or your service, he had hopped that he would have been sent to kill someone so evil but he was never sent after her and he could not figure out why. Maybe it was because she was on the fringe of everything and did not compell anyone to take her bargens, this was his only thought. He let out a sigh before grabbing his sword and standing before belting it onto his hip, then walking out of the clearing and a short way into the woods to find the one he would have to search out of help. The question is what she would ask of him in return for her aid, what ever it turned out to be it would not be a good thing......

A short time later he came to her shack that was in the wood not really that far from town maybe about a mile or two away, not far at all for anyone who wanted to find her and ask for help. She after all did not his herself she wanted to do things to "help" people after all so she could get her fee's. He gave his head a shake as he went up the way to where she lived, not knowing what he should expect to see or find once he entered her domain.

34998.jpg

Century after century, millennia after millennia, she sat there waiting. Waiting for that person to come along again. Long ago when light first touched the gates of hell there was a portal that opened. It was a portal to the surface world, the world that so few knew of her kind visited but all knew about; the world that Winry wanted to explore. There were many stories, many stories about her kind rising to the surface and going beyond the portal, some would say there were rumors that mortals and demons alike would be summoned through that gate to go to the other side. But alas, those were just rumors and stories to be shared with children and told around a campfire. But somehow she had made it to the human world but to stay by that place, to keep looking for that person that could keep her being in this human world.

Every morrow in the same spot Winry sat looking at the Spirit Lake, the lake that is said to have brought on the person or people desperate to want freedom, freedom from this god forsaken place. The demon woman looked around her; books and empty space. Same shit, different day. As a child she would hear tales of the human world, how humans would draw up blood contracts with them and commanded demons to do their bidding and in turn they could stay on the surface world just as long as they did as they were told. However, Winry was a different breed of demon. She refused to be controlled; she refused to be chained by some meager command word or bound by a contract. No, she wanted her own means of staying in the surface world, to have no leash and collar. What kind of demon takes orders from a human? A more primitive species than she who would die in a matter of a century.

Humans knew nothing of death, of necromancy, nothing of how to really kill something and watch it slowly die. No they were too busy fighting amongst themselves about who has more money or who holds more power. Confused creatures that were afraid of death, afraid of what they did not know and more susceptible to think that the next man wants them dead. They didn’t trust each other, so how were they able to trust a demon long enough to draw up a contract?
Now with the world in turmoil humans have no choice but to rely on demons since the conventional methods weren’t working they’d figure what better way to get rid of a demon than another demon? Using fire to fight with fire however, everyone knows that playing with fire gets you burned…

Finally there was a mortal. He looked strong-willed and confident, something that could easily be broke by her means. She sat there on her couch and used her power to open the door. "Hello, Innocent... how may I be of service?" She said in her usual sultry voice.

Mathew had steeled himself as he finally took the last few step up to the door, he reminded himself that there was no other choice as he looked around from side to side, finding it an odd little place for someone or something so powerful to be housed. He took a deep steadying breath and raised his hand to knock on the door before it was opened, his hand shot to his sword his hand resting on its hilt as his eyes searched around quickly before he heard the voice. His eyes trained onto where the sound had come from, his eyes widened slightly at her beauty, he had not expected thing thing of all the roomers to look so tempting. It was clear that her deals were not the only thing that drove people to accept the terms of agreement with her. He stood at the door watching her closely not sure if he should just walk in, then he decided that he should be as polite as possible with a truly unknown. He gathered everything together and wrapped himself in his faith, the magic of that faith wrapping around him like a heavy protective cloak. It was only a small showing of power that could not be avoided he had to have it just in case. Some of the roomers were true. Then he asked. "May I come in?" Then waited for an answer before stepping in.

After the door shut behind him he moved closer to the woman, demon, or what ever she was and slowly took his hand off of his sword not wanting to offer her threats in any way yet. He would have to handle things as gently as possible. "I need your help..... There have been a group of assassins attacking and killing like it has gone out of style and I need help to stop them. It is as if they have the direct aid of the one below." He said steadily as he watched her for any hint about if she knew what was going on. She was his very last resort and he hoped that she did not know that or she might rise what ever price she would normally ask for her aid. "I need something to help me stop the killing, the people that have been killed had done nothing to deserve it......" He said trailing off as his eyes started to wander a little around the room as he waited for her to speak.

“Demonic Assassin’s from hell?” The words intrigued her. Never had she heard that term before. She rose and moved from the couch. He would notice that she floated, her feet never touching the ground. Long, black nails touched his supple skin, she felt his face and she teased his lips with her index finger. She looked into his eyes, those innocent eyes that captivated her, engulfed her and excited her to no end. In that moment she saw all his pain, all his frustration and his anger. Such a fragile heart, such a pure face should never have tears of anguish and defeat flowing out of them. She bends down and looked into those gems and she smiled wickedly.

“You may ask what I am… in turn I ask who art thou?” She paused and then crossed her legs in mid air. She was not sitting in the Indian style position. “You have questions about me human… I know you do, I will entertain you for the time being.” She hovers around him once more and goes to her bookshelf. She calls down a big purple spell book with demonic writing on it and flipped page by page until she found it. She looked back at him and began to speak. “These demonic assassins… they are called Acolytes and they are from hell…” The book hovered in the air as it showed a picture of a male Acolyte wearing white and red and having red eyes. “We call your hell Urahara. So the proper name for them would be Acolytes from Urahara. They are deadly, vicious, and will not stop until everything in their way is decimated.”

Above her fireplace in a holder was a curved blade. It looked old but not rusted. “That blade could be used to slay them… however, if you’ve come this far out to see me Mortal you must know the contract. You must know the blood oath that everyone who deals with me; you give something to get something. To obtain something of equal value must be lost… that is the law of equivalent exchange. So what will you give me Innocent?”

Mathew watched as she spoke and got up, his eyes widened only slightly as he noticed that her feet were not actually touching the ground. He had seen things more impressive and more horrible before so he had recovered quickly from the sight his eyes moving back up her frame, he did not move or flinch when her nails touched him. The only sign of discomfort was a tensing of his mussels, as his allowed the soft touches against his skin, she was not doing any harm to him so he could endure it. His eyes went to hers in an instant, he could not really read anything in them, it was if they were clouded from him, preventing him from getting any intuition on what was going threw her mind, that did throw him off a little. He kept his face a mask as best he could when she looked deeper into his eyes and the smile came to her face, it was hard but he managed it. He was shocked that his protection seemed to have little or no effect on her, he would hate to have to fight this one....

He tilted his head to the side a little then gave her a small nod. "Very well. I will answer your question first. I am Mathew Drakes leader of the Holy knights of the church........ What are you?" asked firmly not portraying any of his unease in his voice. As he noted her changing positions, her floating in mid air was starting to interest him. He paused for his answer and heard her offer to answer some more questions. "How long have you really been living here and why? You seem very powerful but you have been more of a neutral force why is that?" He asked hoping that some of his questions would be answered but did not expect any of them to be because they would give some insight to what kind of power she really did have. After her next words his eyes could not help but follow her as she floated over to the book shelf and one of them floated into her hand and she started to go threw it. He looked at the book as she showed him the pictures and sure enough that is what the people or rather demons looked like. "But if they are demons then why hasn't the normal ways of killing them worked?" He asked not mentioning that he had used even the most powerful things that the church had and those had a chance of killing the wielder if they were not lucky and more often then not it did happen.

HIs eyes followed hers as she looked at the blade as she started to talk about it, now here was the part that he was worried about this is where things would go down hill. "What could I give? Well I can always get gold easily enough if you desire that, though somehow I do not think that would interest you in the least. The church has a few powerful holy and non holy items that we could trade for it. Other then that I can think of nothing else that I would be able to offer you." He said not wanting to make the offer that he feared that she would ask of him.

She giggled at him, an actual giggle. The book hovered in the air for a moment and then replaced itself on the shelf. She went to her kitchen and pulled out a bottle of Johnnie Walker Red Label. She was about to tell him a story.

“Sit down Innocent, considering that you came here of your own accord I assume you have the time to hear all of the answers to the questions you have… even the ones in there…” She said pointing to his heart. “I am a demon, you are correct; the proper name for me is Shadow Harbinger. I have stayed in this hut for a little over two millennia. Not long I know but I tend to get bored from the seclusion. I am here to grant you mortals whatever you desire… however; in return you all must do something for me. I am not bound to this world which means that I do not belong here. I wish to stay here, in order to make that happen I need a contact, bound by blood and sealed with a kiss.”

She walked over to the blade and freed it from its confines above the fireplace. A dark purple aura surrounded it as gray smoke emitted from it. She was repairing it, while she was repairing it she took a strand of her hair and glided it over the blade, a glimmer was shown and then the hair dissipated into the blade. “Here, good as new… this is a Moonblade, in our terms it is called Twilight Leviticus. It is said that once a demon is slayed with this blade it shall be no more. However, this blade is very powerful Innocent and a knight such as yourself should not wield things conjured from darkness. Evil is your enemy is it not? However, if a holy knight were to wield this blade, maybe you would be immune to its affects over the wielder.”

She handed the blade out to him with one hand and a contract in the other. It was a very big contract, with small lettering and in a very fancy font. “This contract states that I will give you my power for an exchange of your power. In order for this blade to work it needs essence. Be that human or demon alike. If you do not adhere to these conditions the blade will then start to take the life essence of its wielder. Soon you will become weak, fatigue, and well eventually grow old fast and die, and as much as I would love to capture your soul… that is too cliché and not my style. I will take something dear to you… something that will prove loyalty to me and only me.”

He blinked at totally caught off guard by her giggle he did not expect someone like her to do that. Watching her move into her kitchen and pull out a bottle of booze, then he just gave his head a little shake then a little smile came on his face he could not help it with how random that was.

He stood for a second not understanding what was going on but he moved to one of the chairs and sat across from her. "Yes I do have time. I did not know how long it would take to talk with you to get what I needed." He stated simply. Then he raised an eyebrow when she pointed at his heart and said that he had questions hidden in there, if he had any he did not know for himself yet. He payed attention as she talked, though he did not understand parts of what she was telling him, he had never heard of her before. So ether she was not giving him the whole truth or she was and she was really that old and powerful so their would be no real record of her, that more than anything set him off his ease. Though that last part worried him a little more bound with blood and sealed with a kiss what did she mean by that?

His eyes followed her as she moved from the table and went over to the blade and freed it. He let out a soft gasp as the blade began to glow and smoke, he could not help himself it was clearly something VERY powerful. He was watching everything she was doing to the blade very carefully, as she worked on the blade, he had no clue what she was doing to it. As she spoke his eyes looked watched the blade nervously, not sure if he should take it or not, warning should always be heeded and if it was an evil blade then all the more respect you should have for it. "If it is the only way for me to stop them then I have no choice but to use it........ Yes evil is my enemy. I have devoted my life to killing demons that had got out of hand and started killing people..... However this does raise a question. Can I even wield the blade? Would my holy powers have any effects against it?" He asked as he looked at it not even daring to reach for it yet, after all he was not young and he did know to be careful around things that were unknown to him.

He looked at what she held out to him then he slowly took the paper to look it over for himself just to see what it said and what he was agreeing to. "If I do agree, you will not have to worry about me holding up my end." He stated as if his word was fact. "I am glad to hear that you are not after my soul." He said with a breath of relief that would have been something very hard for him to give up even if it was for the greater good. "Will you tell me what this thing is that you will be taking from me? Also will I be keeping the blade or giving it back after completion of my task?" He asked her as his eyes finished going over the paper.

Winry listened as the boy spoke, she also watched as he stood there with hesitation. She knew what he was waiting for, she knew what he wanted. “You are waiting for a catch… aren't you?” Her eyebrow rose. “No, there is no catch; you abide by the rules of the blade, the contract and by me.” Running her fingers over the curves of the blade, she twirled it around in her hand, she literally made it look like an old blade with a new finish. “There is not much that I could want from this world Innocent, you will need to come see me if the blade breaks, let me emphasize break. What I will do, however is the first time the blade begins to take your life essence and you have no other choice, you can come to me and I will help you. But remember this is a onetime deal; think of it as a free pass. Signed in blood means that you would have to prick your finger with the blade and sign on the dotted line. I accept this and I seal the deal with a kiss, your bargain is the blood and my bargain is the kiss. We both have to hold up our ends of the bargain. Which means I assure you this blade works, you slay demons with it and you give me what I ask for in return.”

The problem was she didn’t know what she wanted from the man, she would have his life essence if he didn’t abide by the rules of the blade but what if he did… then he would gain more than she, however the binding contract signed and sealed by a human does indicate that she gets to stay in the mortal world because she is bound by that contract. But she wanted something more, but what could it be? Everyone knew that dealing with demons means that somewhere along the line the human would be cheated, however she was a fair demon, and the people that dealt with her either died of their own accord or chose something that was so important to them that they instead chose a life of solitude and loneliness. She then looked in the mirror once over and looked back at him. “You are so young Innocent, so full of life, energetic and naive to the ways of the world… how about when you kill ten demons you come back and see me. So I can see the blade and you in action.”

YES…

“This will be very interesting to watch, I’ve never seen a man of the light, a divine wielder of the purest of objects wields something so deadly and sinister. An oxymoron if you will. Believe in yourself and your faith young paladin. You know what you are doing is right, you know in your heart of hearts that this is the only way to save humanity from itself. There is no other way…you must do it, it has to be you!” Her words echoed, her eyes were a blazing crimson red and the blade hovered between her hands. It was as if the blade was calling him, it was baiting him, it wanted him. If he would take it what would happen? If he were to grab it right now what would the outcome be? Was there no other way? Was this the only option the man had? Would he take it? He could leave now, he could find another source but if he did this contract would it work?

Mathew gave a small little nod when she talked about the catch. He payed attention to what she was saying as she ran her fingers over the blade and started to twirl the blade it starting to look brand new. He gave he a nod showing that he understood her, though he was still waiting to find out what his price would be, he really did not want to keep the blade anyway after all he did not want to have to keep on fighting against the blade if that indeed was the case. "Well I have no plans of keeping the blade for myself. I do not relish the though of having my life sucked away. After the job is done I will be bringing it back to you."

He watched as she seemed to start thinking about something, he could see that something was going threw her mind now though he had no clue what it was. Could she possibly anticipating him taking the contract from her knowing that he had no choice or could it be something else? He hoped that he would not be giving away anything that he was not prepared to lose to this demon, though she is so powerful that she might just be able to take it if she really wanted it. So the deal what ever she asked should be what she really would take from him. He blinked not sure if he was hearing her right. "So the price of your help is me coming back and showing you how I work with the blade and that's it we are square?" He asked not daring to hope it was really something that simple then again it probably wasn't since he was something holy and the dagger was something evil that might interest her.

His eyes followed everything for the time while he thought, her words just running threw him and pulling out images of him saving everyone he wanted to save. The blade held in his hands as he struck down evil demon after evil demon, his power only growing along with his legend and fame. He had never thought of those things before was she somehow putting those images into his mind and making him think about them. No even if she was he still had to take the blade to do this one job then he would see where things went from there, he would give the blade back to her once he was done that was all their was too it. "Fine!" He said after he had finished thinking everything threw. "I will agree to it." He said as he reached for the blade and took it from her hand his holy power clashing with the blades, he could feel it pushing against his pure power trying to take him over corrupt him. The light and darkness grew and fought against each other. One part of his body was blazing with light while his hand that was holding the blade was blacker than the darkest night. He stood there for a time as his light got brighter and the blade became darker, when all the sudden there was a large flash and the fight was over.

He was panting and shaking a little, as he looked at the blade in awe, fear and respect. Then he slowly brought the blade to one of his fingers and then sliced it open with the dagger, it was as if the blade was cutting threw air he did not even see a line of blood appear until a few seconds later and he let his blood drip onto the paper. Making sure not to let any of his blood be wasted, before he pulled his finger away and pinched his fingers together to help stop the bleeding as he waited for her to say something more.

“Take the blade Innocent, it calls to you, it wants you… only you can wield it, only you can control it, remember don’t let it control you.” She watched the hesitation in his eyes leave as he reached for the blade. Then there was a clash of light and dark, a battle of good and evil. She watched as the darkness tried to overcome the light, she watched the light struggle against the dark, eagerly watching as the dark fell victim to the light, ultimately the light won, the light had prevailed like he said he would. She was impressed, she had betted against the boy and his power, but it clearly was established that he was nothing like the humans that were ultimately consumed on the first contact.

There was a bright flash that, since she was a demon herself had her hiss and hate it. But soon she stood there in awe as he; the soldier from the north was wielding the Moonblade. It was not without sacrifice as she saw him on the floor panting and sweating. But regardless if it took him off his feet, this was expected after all, someone that has power always finds a way to harbor more. She helped him up, something unusual to her; she held his arm as she looked from the blade to him and then from him to the blade. “You have done it Innocent. You have tamed evil; I am impressed, I had betted against you. Truly you are worthy of the title Paladin, Seeker of the Light. Now the question remains, how long will you hold domination? How long will you be in control? Remember Innocent, the more you kill the stronger you become, the more that blade tastes blood, the stronger the blade becomes, don’t lose yourself in the carnage. No matter what the blade says, no matter what circumstance you face you are a Seeker of the Light…you must not let the darkness win.” There. The seed of doubt was planted. Her speech was a hell paved in good intentions.

She smiled when he cut his finger seeing as the sentence was just said. She watched him sign his name and agree verbally to the contract. She smiled again because now it was her turn, her turn to seal the deal. She touched his face, then her hands moved down to his chest massaging his shoulders and arms on the way down. Wrapping her legs around his waist she looked him in the eyes.

Wrath, Lust, Pride, and Greed

Be careful of these; this warning you heed

With this contact thy bound and signed

I am yours and you are mine

The she kissed him, but it wasn’t just a peck on the lips or a kiss on the cheek. No her lips parted his and her tongue roamed his mouth, exploring, searching, yearning. That tongue of hers met with his and they had a longing conversation. She let out a moan, just slightly letting him know that she was enjoying it. Those thighs of hers had a grip on his waist, her honeypot close to his pelvis. Finally, with another moan she broke the kiss a little drool escaping her mouth and she looked lustfully at him. “There… the contract is signed on both parts.”

Mathew was surprised when she had helped him back up to his feet, he was still a little weak, from the fight with the blade. After he got up, he tried not to let her word effect anything he was going to do, though her words were snaking threw his mind. He heard the words and the temptation that was taking root inside his mind. Was he truly worthy of the power that she was giving him? Could he keep control of it, keep it to make himself stronger to help others and save them. Though it bothered him that he would become more powerful after every kill he did, that would not be good in the least if he kept the blade and just got more and more powerful. Would he just be corrupted beyond anything or would he be able to hold onto his faith and keep it in check. He gave his head a little shake; no he would only use the blade when he was forced to use it and nothing more. He would give it right back after he was done and hope that he would never have to see the evil blade again. His faith would keep him strong and he would not lose to the evil blade.....

He froze after he singed the paper in his own blood, he watched as the demon started to come over to him. He was frozen there for some reason he could not move away from her, it was as if after his blood had it the paper his feet froze to the ground and he could not escape her even he had wanted to. He was starting to think that she did really mean the part about kissing now, he licked his lips uncertanly as her hands touched him and started to touch his face then slowly move down his body. He took a sharp intake of breath when she wrapped her legs around him and pressed her body against him. He was surprised that she was putting almost no weight on him maybe she was holding herself up with her own power still.

He was puzzled by the words that were now going threw his head, they were words of warning or were they words that told they were now owned by each other? He had no clue what the words really meant.

There was no more time for him to think when her lips touched his and she began to kiss him, his mouth opened on its own as she kissed him. His tongue went out to meet hers and explore her mouth, he did not know how long they had kissed for and he did not know if he cared. Her moan caused a little moan to escape from his throat, his body responding to hers weather he willed it or not. He let out a gasp, as the kiss broke his breath coming in gasps. He had never kissed anyone like that before. He looked down into her eyes his hands at some point had gone around her back. "Very well....... I guess I better get going so that I can complete our contract." He said with her body still hanging on him unable to think of anything else to say, he need to get it done to stop the killings as soon as possible.

There was a silence in the room when he signed the paper, his hand shakily with understandable hesitation. Was he ready for such a burden? Was he prepared for such a weight on his shoulders? He had to be, in order to be a Paladin, a Keeper of the Light one must go through trials and tribulations of the upmost prestige. One would have to train morning noon and night preparing their body and soul for rigorous activity. Never could they doubt for one moment, never a single thought in their head could come about they couldn’t do something. Can’t was not an option for a Paladin. If he had made it this far in his journey then those bible-thumpers must’ve been on to something powerful. Then again to battle a demon one had to be powerful, to cooperate with one, well then powerful and stupid.

That kiss, was more than a demon binding a contract with a human. It was more than just two business partners cooperating with one another. That kiss was more like two pent up lovers finally getting a chance to release some of the tension between them. Then again, how long had it been since Winry had felt the touch of a man, demon, or anything that could provide pleasure? When she felt his hands around her back it was like fire meeting ice. It was a hot and cold sensation that went through her entire body; something erotic tickled every sensory gland she had. She was in ecstasy, she was in bliss, but most of all she knew that when he came back to see her again, she had to find some way, any way to have him again.

She noticed him looking at her, at this time she was still draped around him like a cat. She noticed and quickly tried to hide her blushing, hoping that he would not see it. She slowly got off of him and then listened as he talked about going. She didn’t want to see him go but she knew that he would come back… she knew that he needed her. Hovering in the air she wandered around him. “Go, young Paladin, Keeper of the Light. Take back your land.” She smiled, it was unknown if the smile was filled with malice or hope. Then again, the road to hell is always paved with good intentions.

Mathew was one of the strongest holly knights there was for miles around, there was really no one that could match him with power or anything else, so he really did have no choice in the matter of accepting the demons help. He did not know how he would control the blade that she had given him but he had to keep his faith, that was the only protection he had and really the only thing he needed. God had always looked out for him and would always do so as long as his faith stayed strong. The demon was tempting him though with more than just her power that she was giving to him and that was really throwing him off. It had been such a very long time since he had been close to any woman let alone the demon that was wrapped around him and causing his body to respond to her's. When his hands had touched her skin he felt a wave of power and pleasure run threw him that he had to fight off so the temptation would not overwhelm him.

He was holding her still against him trying his beast not to do anything to make his body respond more to her's, really not wanting things to go father then this one business transaction. There was a blush on the demons face that caught his eye and made him wonder what could have possibly been going threw her head while she had herself draped over him. His hands and arms held firm while she moved and put her feet down to the ground, his arms more then strong enough to hold her steady. Once she started to pull away from him, his arms dropped down to his sides and his eyes followed her as she started to move around him again. Then when her words came out his eyes focused onto her. "Thank you I will be off." He said giving her a polite bow and then headed out of her door and off to face the demons that were out and killing all the innocents. He did not look back as he left; now that he had the tools to protect those that could not protect themselves.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Once Mathew had gotten back into town he started to head to the abandoned building where he knew that the demons were held at. His new blade was at his hip where his short sword normally was, his hand ran across the hilt of the corrupted blade as he made his way to the building slowly. He went to attack them in the middle of the day where their powers would not be as powerful, he gave a sigh and shook his head as he circled the building slowly looking for a good entrance into it. Wanting to sneak up on them one by one and take them out quickly if he could. If he was not lucky then he would end up fighting them all at once and then it would not look good for him at all.

She watched him leave, he did not look back, he was satisfied, but still she could not help but to think that somewhere she had cheated herself. She didn’t want to think like that but she had a thought, inkling in her mind. She floated to the door as she watched him wander thru the forest never to be seen again… that is until the next time she would meet him.

A day went past and she wondered how he was doing, and considering that she was not fading away and the signature was still there then their contract was still intact. That means that he was still using the blade, he was still righting the wrongs that the demons were causing. She sighed and grabbed her Johnnie Walker. She sat on the couch and sipped at the liquid.

“Boring…”

She wondered about him, she wondered what he was doing, where he was and how he was getting along with the blade. He was still in control seeing as though he had not come crawling back, this was something that she didn’t expect. She pouted and then drank the last of her poison. She knew where the hideout was, but going there would be pretty convenient and he might think that she likes him or something. She decided to stay put folding her arms over her chest.

Mathew was pissed off because of the fact that the assassins had already moved from the place he had tracked them down to, it was really annoying how often they moved around. The only people there that he found was on of their weaker members, he made short work of it, having not even made him brake a sweat for the kill. He was able to sneak up behind the only one that was left in the building and put the sword threw its heart killing it easily. There were very few remains when he had gone threw the building after killing the one assassin that was there. There had been very few clues left inside the building, it looked like he was the one they left to clean up the last of their tracks.

Over the course of the next few days he only found a few new clues to where they had moved to and he was able to stop some of the killings by scaring off the assassins by showing up when they tried to attack the innocent people. He however was only able to get one more of them after a though fight the next night. In the morning he had decided to head back to the demon that he had made the deal with to give her at least a little bit of an update on the situation and to make sure that the binding on the blade was holding, since he did not plan on holding the blade for this long and not wanting the blade to steal his life force from him.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Since he had already met the demon before he was not as nervous as he was before when he approached the house once again and stepped up to the door giving a solid knock. Then he waited for permission to come in before he did so looking around the room for the demon once again, maybe she might even have a hint for him where they had moved off to......

“Finally, we’d thought you’d never come…”

“Yea, we’d thought you’d never come.”

When he walked into the house the lights were off, as soon as the door was opened the Assassins quickly took position around Winry, she as bound to a chair with rope and gagged. There were four in the room, two in front and two in the back with one holding a blade to her neck, she looked at him with ashamed eyes. She was powerless to say or do anything at this point and all eyes were on the Paladin.

“That is a really unique blade you have there my boy!”

“Yes, pretty blade…”

“Now play nice and hand it over…”

“Give it to us and we won’t kill your beloved.”

Winry glared at the men… beloved? What fools, they didn’t even know that she was a demon. They could not even recognize that she was one of them. She shook her head and then with no choice watched the scene play out.

“We know all about you… Seeker of the Light.”

“Paladin…”

“You threaten our way of life!”

“We want that blade…”

“Now hand it over or your pretty girlfriend dies!”

Mathew looked around the room wondering what was going on. Now that the door was open he could hear the voices more clearly and he now knew the demon that gave him the blade did not say he could come in. As soon as he got a good look around, he started to call up his holy power, his skin starting to glow around him. The blade on his side putting out an aura of darkness as if it was trying to resist his power, though it had little choice but to work with him and loan him its power. Soon the darkness started to mold with the light and turn to a gray, the kills he had made with the blade before having made it work with his power. A little smile came to his face and he gave his head a little shake. "My, my Winry. I must say that I am very surprised to see you like this. I felt a little piece of your power and I cannot believe that they got you in your own place." He said softly not saying that it was her place of power because since she was a demon it had to be. He did not really pay too much attention to the other demons around the room finding the sean a little funny. Well anyways to business.

His scenes went out to the weapons they were holding and he could not feel anything off of the blades, these men were not really smart, the only thing thing that they seemed to have going for them is that they were almost immortal. "You know all about me do you? Well I guess that will save us time and I wont have to tell you why I am going to kill each of you....." He said as his hand went to the blade. "Though I do not think I can give the blade to anyone even if a wanted to. I think that is attached to me and if someone were to take it from me I think not only I would die but who ever took it." He said with a grin as he looked into the demonesses eyes as his fighting pose shifted a little.

There was a grin on the Assassin’s face. His eyes shifted from the blade that was in the man’s hand and the man’s face. He did not know who he was by face but he knew the man via reputation. You could see the hesitation in the man’s hand that he did not want to kill the woman he held the blade to. The other demons however had another motive.

“She will be more useful in a minute… you see. We placed a drug in her drink, it will take affect shortly. She will tell us everything we need to know… about you… about your people. What you are.” He looked at the blade again and then turned his attention to Winry. “Such a beautiful body this one… so voluptuous, so full.” He went to touch her breasts and she murmured in disagreement. He pulled his hand away and directed his attention back to the Paladin. “I envy you… you get to touch, you get to caress and play. Then again, you shall watch as I play with your pet. Watch as she moans in delight as my—"
Winry growled in protest. She shook her head from side to side.

“No matter, the drug will tell me the truth… as for you Paladin!”

Two of the assassins charged at him the third one tried to sneak up on him. They were fast, but only one of them had a weapon.

Mathew gave a small smile, seeing that they ether did not want to kill her or they did not think that they could. Then he gave a chuckle. "You think she knows anything about me? It is such a shame that you guys have gone threw all this trouble for nothing. As for what I am everyone that lives in this area knows who I am.... I am the solder of the light. Protector of the faith. The sword of GOD!" He said as light started to grow around him, his faith coming to his call as his hand wrapped around the hilt of the blade. The blackness starting to grow darker and spread across his body fighting with the light as they slowly molded together, forming a very power glow, the two powers feeding off each other working together. His eyes watched everyone in the room his hand ready to draw the blade at any second. He did not move as the assassin talked and threatened, he did not move until they charged at him.

The blade flew out in a blur of movement striking at the first attacker that got in range of the blade, using the momentum of his draw and slash to spin him around for a roundhouse kick at the next one, his stance dropped into a mixed blade fighting stance as he waited for their next attacks.

By now the fluids had started affected her head, things were spinning and her eyes could not focus. She was stronger than this… she was stronger than the drug she was given. However, seeing as though the men that the paladin was fighting were demons it would only be logical that the poison was from hell which was stronger than she could hope for. She shook her head from side to side trying to make sense of the world but to no avail. It was already starting to affect her legs, making them feel like yarn. She moaned a little and soon the feeling traveling to her arms and chest area.

The first man took the blow slicing in half like bread falling from the rest of the loaf. Him limp body falling and now dissipating into black smoke--- yeah, needless to say he was dead. The other man barely escaped the same fate. He took a cut to the chest and came back. He tried to go for the man’s throat with the blade but got repelled with the dark aura of the blade. “I will have that damn blade…” He cried as he charged in for another blow.

As the fight ensued Winry tried to get away but the rope was rubbing against her nipples causing them to get hard. Her legs moved from side to side she was getting hot and could not help it, this was torture for her. She whimpered to no one in particular but wanted so bad to get out of the current situation but didn’t want to draw attention to her wanting body or make the assassins direct their attention to her. She just wanted this over.

Mathew did not even pay any attention to what was happening to the demoness, he had to focus on the ones that would kill them without thought or hesitation. He watched and felt the demon he had sliced open die and the blade flare with power as it drank the soul of the demon up. The blade and him were starting to work together more and more. As the blade and his power began to show each other how much strong they could make each other. It was like two great cats figuring out that it was better for the two of them to work together to hold more then ether one of them could on their own. "Yes you will have it." He said softly to the demon as the demon charged at him. His stance shifted and his foot went out low trying to trip up the demon the blade following threw going down to where the demon would lay if the trip worked. You had no real time to do it any other way you just had to do them moves as if they would work because you could not hesitate with demons because they could be very fast and powerful.

The demon had tripped but caught himself with his left hand, which didn’t save him much since the blade was there. The demon tried to go for a flip but ended up with his left wrist cut off.

“Damn you!”

The blade hummed, to normal human ears it was just a low tone but to a demon the noise was like a whistle to a dog. Winry winced, seeing as though she was a demon too it was painful to hear. The two were working together like Yin and Yang. It was a delightful sight had Winry not been so drugged she would’ve watched with sheer enjoyment as the men, who had absolutely no chance of winning struggled to take the blade from the paladin. It seemed as though the Moonblade was indeed cooperating with the holy light of the paladin. The aura was not holy and it wasn’t evil, it was more a combination of the two.

The demon looked at his hand, it evaporated, cut clean off with no trace of blood. “Twilight Leviticus…” Was all he could muster and say. He realized that he could not get close to the man because of the aura of death and his eyes could not focus on the man because of the holy power the paladin emitted. It was like he was battling the man blind and from a distance. How do you hit something you can see? How to you block something you can’t touch. He thought about it but the paladins powers didn’t make a linger of time and before the demon knew it he was attacking from below figuring that this was the best defense since fighting head on was not going to work. “That blade is made in the bowels of hell… if I were to control it… I would be invincible… you should not have it. Give it to me!” The demon screamed.

Mathew gave a dealy smile do the deamon that was cursing at him, it was something very interesting to see. He had fought these demons before and they had not found him a threat no matter how much damage he had done to them with man made blades. He saw the true reason why they had been able to kill so many, it was because of how hard they were to kill not because of how good they were. It kind of made him sad, the challange was gone from these deamons and they did not realize how out classed they truely were.

"Dam me? I don't think so.... it is your turn to be damed. Your turn to feel the fear that you have given so many others. I wish that I had been able to stop you before so you would not have killed so many but now it is your time to pay." He said with wrath in his voice as if an angel was speaking thew him with the holy power. The glow around him continued to get stronger and stronger.

"Your power is no longer a match for mine. Prepare yourself." He said as he started to move closer and closer to the demon as he got ready to attack. Then after the demon had finished speaking he felt something coming up and attacking him from below and his legs were hit but not before he had made an attacking lunge at the deamon trying to take him out before what ever the demon had done could take too much effect on him.

Damn

It was as if the darkness was protecting the paladin. It was as if the holy was evil and the evil was now good. The assassin was confused and angry. He could not get close to him, for fear of being singed by the darkness and he could not attack him head on being attacked by the light of holy power.“You may kill us but more will come… more will be attracted to that blade…” He said trying to hit him again. Left. Right, up, and down, no matter where the assassin went the paladin followed and that damn blade, it was draining the assassin’s energy. Every hard blow that the man tried to inflict the blade was there to suck up the essence of that blow. It was like the blade had a mind of its own, like it worked with the paladin but at the same time had it’s own personal agenda, like it wanted the assassin to die… or did it just want death itself?

Low again, high again, low again and once more. The blows kept coming he couldn’t block anymore, the light was singing his eyes, the dark was taking his essence and the closer he got the more his skin burned. The light armor that he was wearing was fading fast, he indeed was dying slowly and because of this he could not think, he was sloppy with the later attacks and now with that final low attack the blade got him along with a blast of holy power. Was the darkness now controlling the light or was the light controlling the darkness or was the paladin controlling both like a skilled warrior? It was too late, the assassin slipped up, he slipped up and the blade and the light collided with his chest right before his other buddy attacked the man a little too late. With the last breath the assassin he said weakly,“You’re nothing Paladin… your pretty little wife over there is suffering… and only we have the antidote. She’s sweating, that human over there will die… and it’s all you and that damn blades fault.”

What the assassin was saying was true, but there was one flaw with his statement. He called Winry a human and said that she would die. Yes, whatever they gave her had her sweating and her body felt weird, like it was on fire, she was breathing heavy and very dizzy but a demon could take a beating and keep on ticking. She just had to focus and think. What the hell was it that they gave her? Was she going to pass out in that chair over there tied up? She muffled a plea of help and then moaned a scream trying to get someone’s attention.

Mathew continued his attacks trying to catch the demon off guard, his power and the blades working together, both of them wanting the death of the demon but for two different reasons. One of them wanted its death to protect others, while the other wanted the death to feed its power. "I will deal with them when and if they come. They will be after me and not the people that I protect from your kind! You both will die and your group will be the first warnings to the others not to come here!" He growled out as his attacks started to speed up. His attacks flowing from one to the next, keeping the demon off balance, hitting the demons with nicks and small cuts making to slowly weaker and slower. If there ever was a next time he started to hope that they would be a better match for his skills because these demons were sorely lacking. Once the demon slipped up he plunged the blade home into the demons chest, flaring his power to slow the other demon as as the blade drank the life out of the demon. "You should really looking into the pray that you hunt better.. She is not my wife nor is she human." He said softly but quickly into the demons ear wanting to send him to death with no hope that the demon had wounded him. A second or two later he ripped the blade free of the demons chest only to charge at the last one striking, left, right, right, left. Mixing up his left and right strikes until finally he attacked middle bringing the blade up threw his stomach and to where the heart should be and then let the blade take its fill from the last demon before pulling away and quickly moving to the Demoness.

He moved over to the one that had given him the blade and the help, he quickly took out the gag and cut her free, his hands supporting her up so she would not fall over or anything. "Winry, Winry? Are you ok? Will the poison do what he said to you?" He asked looking at her with a slightly worried expression on his face.

Back
Top Bottom