Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempted By Evil (SpellBinder/Yoshie)

“You are not human… you will succumb to the power of that blade Paladin… everyone does. It only draws stronger and stronger opponents. You will…” The man fell the ground dead. The Assassins were intimidated by the woman, they knew that she had a bind on the man that held that demon blade but to get to him they had to eliminate her or so they though they had.
The thing about Seduction was that she knew she intimidated men. That was her goal, it was her mission to make them nervous. She had a complex, she wanted to give off what she got from men. They used to intimidate her, they used to control her, so why not make them feel the same way and abuse it a little more. Crossing her legs left over right, she exposed her thigh, on purpose, taunting him. She gave him an assertive look or at least what she thought was an assertive look, with the drugs in her system she was not sure what was up and what was down. Suddently her eyes went dark and she looked at him.

“Demons… we are supposed to be smarter than you humans. Look, to be saved… to be saved by something that we despise.” She could not talk, she could not form her words, she wanted to curse her savior, the demon side of her was angry, upset and furiated that he saved her, but the human side of her was grateful. She opened and closed her eyes. Shaking her head wearily from side to side. “No, it won’t kill me… it… it’s an aphrodisiac to demons.” She gripped his shirt. She could not help herself. She was weak, her strength fading slowly but her body feeling different. “My body is so hot…” She commented still holding onto him. Her nipples hard enough to cut diamonds, and her breathing labored.

Mathew just looked at the dieing demon as his last words fell from his lips trying not to give heed to his words. "If what you say is true then so be it, I have those I have to protect and their souls are worth almost any price." he said as the demon died. He did not know what was going threw the demonesses mind but he watched her after he had freed her body. He tilted his head to the side slightly trying to figure out why she was giving him the signals like he had done something wrong. He did his best not to look at her as she moved her legs and exposed more of herslef as if she was tempting him for some reason. "Did I do something wrong? Was I not supposed to help you?" He asked softly as she looked at him after he had freed her.

He just gave a nod at her words. "Well I did not mean to offer you any kind of insult. I don't want you trying to punish me for something that could not be helped...." He said as he tried to figure out what was the best thing for him to do now but nothing was really starting to come to him. He was still really close to her only a few steps away from her. "Good, I am glad that it won't kill you.... Wait do you mean its what I think it is?" He asked as his face changed and then when she said her body was getting hot he tried to step back to get some distance but her hand held him close but he still tried to tug his arm free. He could see threw her clothing that her body was full of need and wanted a male.

In that moment she wanted him. She lusted him… she wanted him to ravage her body however she was unable to say so… all she knew what that she had to have him.

“The poison… is deadly to a human female… it causes death but to demons… to us who love the thought of death and destruction it has a different effect… it causes us to… feel want… I need… something… and well… give me something, anything… I need…” She paused.
“I know what you want to do Innocent… but are you afraid to do it?” Seduction dared him now. “I see it in your eyes, I see the control you want to take. I see the initiation that you want to give.” Seduction grabbed the boyby the throat, not enough to scare or in a painful way, it was simply to show him what she wanted him to do to her.

“This is power, this is control… Once you have a taste of it you won’t want to come back. You will understand dominance once you’ve tasted the joy of pleasure. This is what I want… no longer do I want to be in control. No longer do I want someone to tame… no, if there is one lesson you will learn tonight it is this: The one in control is the one who secretly wants to be controlled… and in your case Calico, the one who is controlled… secretly wants to be in control.” Winry opened her legs more and pushed herself to tease the man’s member. “I want this… now please….” She begged. “Please fill me… “ Now Seduction’s eyes were the ones begging. Begging to be dominated, begging to be controlled.

Mathew did not like the look in her eyes, as they bore into him. Making him wonder what it was that she wanted from him, though he was not sure he really wanted to find that out. He tugged again trying to free his arm from her firm grip with no success. There would be no way for him to brake free unless he wanted to attack her but then their contract would be void and she was not trying to hurt him. As her words started to slowly get threw his head and start to register his face began to pale a little at a time from a slight fear and uncerenty.

"I don't know what you are talking about... I don't remeber this being part of the deal." He said as her words snaked out from her mouth going deep into his mind, could she somehow be picking up on some of his more darker desires? Though he did not think he would be in real control of anything if he gave in to her... he was starting to turn his head away from her untill he felt her hand on his throat, only touching there, from that one touch he could feel how hot she was. "I am a holly knight, you cannot tempt me." He said with the heat of need in his voice, the call of her body almost too much for him.

He was taking in deep breaths as he fought against her, as her poisened woreds started to slowly take root inside him. "No... I cannot do it. I..... will not..... you are a demon, I cannot give in to what you want." He let out in a strangled whisper, his hands clenching and unclenching as he tried to distract himself. Then his eyes poped open in shock when she rubbed her crotch against his, causing his member to react and his eyes to close from the feeling.

The moment that they were together unbeknownst to her the magic that she was emitting to get rid of the poison had ripped her clothes apart and if he was still close to her it'd tear his as well and they'd both be naked. Although brief as the magic were she felt her orgasm come fast; never had that happened before. Never had Seduction been subjected to something so primal, so beastly that her urges could by themselves cause her to orgasm so intense. It wasn't just a bodily one; it was more mental than physical. They were both complete opposites, Winry being dominate and the paladin being submissive, but tonight the roles would be reversed.

She leaned forward and their lips locked in a kiss that defied anything that Winry could imagine. This wasn’t like kissing a demon, where his lips would be either too hard or too rough, no this was a human a man of the light, something so bad had to feel so good but why… and how? It was more passion held in this kiss, it was more deadly and more pleasant. Her body smelled like roses and her tongue tasted like strawberries. Her tongue ravaged the boy’s mouth causing it to pry open, there was no hesitation, and he would accept this forceful kiss and in turn he would like it.

“Never had I wanted something so bad in my life… you are as addicting as my Johnnie Walker, so subtle yet so bold.” A moan escaped her lips …”Show me more… let me test those primal urges… and together let’s go to paradise. I may not know about love but I am the owner of the word Temptation.” She moaned

Mathew was doing everything he could to fight against her though it was not working at all, his will was being overtaken by the compound darkness of both the demon and the blade. It was helping her to have more of an effect on him, he let out a gasp as a flare of power washed over them and got rid of their clothing. His member was responding to the touches of her already dripping slit, his body sent small shivers threw him when ever their naked bodies touched. His hands started to move to the demons lovely body on their own, his body wanting to touch more and more of hers.

Once their lips touched there was no way he could fight his in stinks any longer, his lips pressed to hers, his mouth opening to hers and his tongue running along hers before exploring her mouth and tasting her. The tastes and smells started to overwhelm everything else, it was as if she was a drug that was meant just for him.

After she broke the kiss he was breathing heavily as she started to speak to him, "You are as well, you taste and smell so very sweet." He said to her very slowly. "I don't know what is coming over me. It is as if my control over myself is leaving me." He said with a growl as his hands started to move to her neck and slowly squeeze, as he pressed his body closer and closer to her, his member sliding all along her folds.

Darkness eventually overcomes everyone in some way or another. Light can only exist when there is darkness, and there was Winry, the epitome of darkness, the servitude of damnation. However, as planned as this may have seemed, her powers were not controlled by her mind this time. No, this was her emotions, her mind was controlling the darkness and making the paladin bend to her will. To no avail, she tried hard to fight it, to fight the urges that were coming her way, the urges that were burning deep inside her. Those passions; never released until now were controlling the stage, they were dictating what to do and she was powerless to defend against these primal callings.

“I can’t help what is going on… it’s… it’s not me.” The sheer touch of his hands, the sheer power he possessed was enough to make her orgasm. Her pussy was dripping down to her thighs making them glisten like a glazed doughnut fresh out the oven. Her breathing labored, she wanted more than just a tease, she wanted more than just his hands around her neck. She wanted to be controlled, she wanted domination. She wanted to act like the nasty bitch she was. He was a paladin, commander of the light, he was a holy warrior this was forbidden, this was breaking all the rules of any Bible. But how can something so wrong feel so right? How can one man make her this enthralled?

His dick teased her entrance. Biting her lip she spread her legs a little more trying to entice him. Even though she was not doing this on purpose she wanted to get some pleasure out of it, for after all she was a demon. “Don’t fight the urges… Innocent, you want this as much as I do. Please… don’t make me beg.”

Mathew had no idea that the darkness could effect him in such a way, it was making him start to want to give in to his darker side that he pushed back so very hard, to stomp it out of himself. Though it seems like he did not even come close at all because the demon was calling everything up inside him. His hand gave her neck a good squeeze cutting off her air for a short time as his head leaned in and kissed the side of her neck, while heat started to run threw him causing his body to want her even more, while his cock shook and throbbed against her folds. "If its not you then what is doing this to us?" He asked barely able to get the words out as his thick member started to drip out pre from the tip of his cock, clearly wanting to be put to use. His mouth opened and the bit down on her neck while his hands released to let her get air again, while his hips started to grind against hers again, his member sliding along his folds only entering a little bit, while he tried to fight against himself not wanting to take, though everything else told him to. His resistance was slowly braking down as his hips suddenly thrusted forward, pushing himself hard into the demons body, forcing himself all in with one quick movement causing a moan to escape from between his lips as he continued to work on the demons neck.

Control, this is what she wanted… domination, this is what she needed. She growled as he took her, the moment his and her hips met she cooed as a pleasure that had long been forgotten came back to greet her in full speed. The motions were as if someone were controlling them as one individual. But no, could it be that they were alike in pleasure yet so vastly different in everything else? They do say that opposites attract. She being dark and he being light, and then again Yin and yang make for the perfect reason.

“This is …desire. I take it you are acting on your pleasures deep within yourself and holding them back for so long…” She paused at least trying to gather her thoughts. “The blade does not lie fool! Your body doesn’t either… and sadly my instincts are acting upon your own. Think of it as a wolf to a piece of meat… this is not rocket science…” She let out a moan as he kissed her neck. “Damn you!” She mumbled cursing those demons that set this on her. “The poison… this is to blame but… your own actions are too as well…” She howled when he thrusted into her. He was thick, he was hard and he was so damn good.

Mathew let out a deep growl from inside his throat as he started to grind harder into her body as she tried to rock against him. His eyes were burning with hunger as he started to pull out and then slam back in again, his body was doing what it could to reach deeper into her tight and wanting body. It was like she was really calling to him with every one of her movements and his body could not just say no, he did not understand why it was happening to him here and now.

"What are you talking about???? I have not wanted to do something like this....." He said to her barely able to make any thoughts threw the haze of need and sex, her body was calling to him far too much. He did not understand what she was talking about with the blade, his body was sort of just running on its own and no madder how hard he tried it just kept going loving the feeling of her wrapped around his as she moved against him in enjoyment. He suddenly went to her neck and bit down just hard enough to make marks on her skin as he slammed into her hard.

Pants turned to moans and moans turned to groans. She was enjoying him ravaging her. It was the darkness in her calling out to the blade and the hunger in him calling out to the poison in her. It was a messy pleasurable pain. Confusion led to passion and loathing turned to lust. She growled as he dug deeper in her. “I—I can’t take it that deep…” She wined, gripping him harder with each push forward and movement back. It was too tantalizing to resist such a powerful man. His holy power biting her skin, leaving small singed marks. Since these marks were small and only like paper thin she could regenerate her body to resist such pain, but the pain was what was adding to the pleasure.

“You’re driving me crazy your lust is damn near insatiable…” She said wrapping her legs around his body with all her might. “I’m cumming!”

Mathew continued to thrust into the demoness hard and fast, as his hands went down to her ass and dug hard into her flesh. While his hands pulled her hard into his thrusts doing what he could to force himself even deeper into her. He was breathing heatedly against her neck, his lips pressed against the smooth skin, the darkness from her and the blade were simply just forcing him to keep going and to take all the pleasure he wanted from her. "I have not done anything like this in so very long." He groaned as his member started to throb inside the demoness. Then when her body suddenly tensed up around him and her legs pulled tightly around him, he could not control himself any longer as he thrusted forward into one last time and came hard. Causing his head to fly back as he let out a loud moan of pleasure.

“I can tell from the way you are plowing into me that you are no virgin, so that means that you already broke one of the codes for your so called Bible. It’s a shame that you are so good then again all good has a side of evil to it… hence what you are doing now…” She gripped him hard and then kissed him, his lips that sin it felt so good the holy power beating against her flesh tearing small abrasions into her skin. Panting she placed her tongue in his mouth and moved it around hungrily, wanting, waiting, she tried to be patience but ended up waiting too long. That longing since the dawn of time was what made her this hungry now. The taste the smell and the feel of him was all more enticing then that of the world of darkness that she so craved. At least for right now her world was complete. “So good…” She purred

Mathew didn't get a chance to respond to her words as his seed flowed into her body, her hands pulled him into a kiss which cut off anything he may of said. His mouth opened to hers as he ground into her body, not wanting to be parted from her. His tongue moved around and played with her tongue, he did not understand why everything was effecting him so. His arms tightened around the demoness as they kissed, holding her tight to him, there was just something inside him that found all of this very attractive. He was breathing heavily once the kiss was broken and his head dropped down and rested against the demonesses should as his breath slowly came back to him.

Her legs trapped his body so there was no way of him pulling out from her, if she got pregnant well this would be interesting. A half holy half demon baby… she smiled as she envisioned the picture in her head. She watched as he came and came hard he did. He was exhausted and so was she. By this time they had moved to the bedroom during all the fucking she didn’t notice but now they lay resting in her California King size canopy bed. She sighed, resting now. Her thoughts at ease because of him, because of the darkness, this was nice. Even though it was evil still but the end result was rest. Her body now relaxed she reveled in this moment as she looked over and the sun was coming up. “Well… there is the sun.”

Mathew was breathing hard as his body slowly clamed down, still trapped against the demoness by her powerful legs. Even if he wanted to pull back away from her he did not have the energy to do so. He wondered what was going threw her mind as he saw a smile play accross her face, not knowing if it was something he should worry about or not. He did not even know how he had ended up on a bed when he fully came back to his sences. When he heard the words come from her mouth he looked to the window and saw the wonderful glow of the sun, welcoming the sight as if it still touched his soul deeply to see the start of another day. "So it is.... I do not recall how we ended up in this bed." He stated as his eyes moved to the demoness as he tried to figure out what he should do.

“Neither do I… however I do recall thinking that I wanted something soft on my back and maybe I did it subconsciously and if I did I’m sorry. I think we both needed that…” She crossed her arms over his body and then finally let him go from the vice grip that was her legs. “Well… in a sense the demons did you and I a favor.” She stared him in the eye. “But you cannot tell anyone we did that.” She looked at her arm, there were still cuts there from his holy power and she grunted. “You have strong holy power… it really did a number on me when we were enjoying ourselves. I underestimated you Innocent. You are what you say but you fuck like a demon.” She smiled as she played in his hair ad then giggled as she thought back to their little escapade. "Did you enjoy yourself Innocent?" She smiled.

Mathew looked at her as she spoke and then gave a nod as his body recovered. "You might indeed be right. However I cannot believe what happened." He said looking down at her as he started to feel her legs start to loosen around him freeing him from their grasp. Then he titled his head to the side at her next words. "They did how so?" He asked wondering. Then her next statement took him off guard. "Why not? I would of thought that I would be the one telling you that. Since I really don't like the idea of something like this out there." he stated simply. His eyes followed hers as she spoke and he gave a little wince at the marks. "I Did not mean to do any of that to you...." he said as his eyes took in all the damage he had done to her. Then his eyes went back to hers as she giggled, and to her question all he did was give a nod not wanting to speak the words for himself.

“It’s fine, it was because of the holy power dear. You know that evil and light can’t mix well, and when they do come together they either hurt or if the person is a masochist then well you get me. I like the pain and my body can heal as long as its not like too bad and too deep.” She covered one of her wounds with her hand and slowly it began to heal. “See?” she said as she showed it to him. “All it needed is time…” She looked at him. “I meant the demons did you favor, seeing as though how pent up you were it looks like you needed a release.” She giggled pointing to him. :I mean I am not one to talk since its been centuries for myself as well but you. You are something else.” Rolling over on her stomach she looked at him wondering what he’d say next.

Mathew took in her words as she told him about not worring about what happened he was surprised as she showed him how quickly she could heal such minor wounds. One thing was for sure if she could do that, he would not want to test himself against her unless he had to. He gave her a nod. "Yes that is remarkible. If that is just a hint of your power I can see why no one has been sent to try and chase you off without some sort of provication." He stated musing to himself. He did not really know how to take her words. "Well that might be true. However I really should not have done such a thing... it was really frustrating that I could not keep myself under the control I had put over myself." He said wondering what he would be able to do as she moved on to her stomach. "As for me being something else I cannot nay say that. I am one of the few of the holy order to master as much since times long past where the dangers were so great that my order had to learn these things that I know or die." He said as his thoughts wandered.

She looked around the bedroom and then froze. “Where is the moonblade?” She gasped looking at him. It wasn’t as if she was actually worried but if a demon got a hold of something so powerful, and the ones that were after her… it could prove to be fatal. She looked away for a moment… “Like I said… nothing happened and I would like to keep it that way. Besides we have bigger problems, if those demons come back and figure that I am not dead they will assume either the cure; you have and will come after you… or that I am a demon and come after me.” She paused and looked at him with a stern look. “We can’t let this happen, because of your life that you cherish so much and my freedom that I so adore. However, they must not know that we are working together or they will come after us both… and lets be honest I am too old and you have your limits to be dealing with thousands of demons in a stand off Innocent.”

Mathew looked around the room, after she asked the question about the blade. "I think it is by the chair where my clothes suddenly melted away." He said as he watched her closely wondering why she seemed suddenly worried about it. He gave a little shrug after she looked away, though he started to wonder what he would do for cloths since his seemed to be lost. He gave a shiver never really liking to fight only doing it because he had to, so others would not be hurt. "Well that is just great.... We are going to be hunted down. I am good at fighting don't get me wrong but I do not want to be doing it constantly. However I thought I was able to kill them all and send them back to hell for where they came from. So why do we need to worry about them? I hope you are not wrong I do have my limits even with all my power. I may be strong but I do not have the experience yet to use everything I know to the best effect." He said with a sigh as his mind went threw the thoughts of so many demons coming after them and it made him shiver.

The thought crossed her mind, not once but this is more than just some small scrabble that would go down. She thought about the battle of demons and humans. The last time the humans won only because of their superior and Lucifer wounded.
“It could be messy…” She said leaning into him. “Its like this… the last time there was a battle that involves humans and demons well Lucifer lost. So, this time… well… I am not sure how this will go. That blade is made from the purest of evil and to have a demon wield it. Well, things can either go bad or horribly wrong. Those demons, who sent them? They didn’t even notice me… they couldn’t smell me?” She pouted. “I must’ve been in the human world too long.” She giggled.

Mathew wanted to let out another sigh but he held himself back as he tried to think of something that he could do to help get them out of this trouble. The problem was it was out of his depth since all he did really was hunt down monsters or demons that got out of hand, not having to deal with more than a few at a time. This sounded like if anything got out then there would be a lot more for him to worry about. As she leaned against him, his arms wrapped around her body reflexsively as he payed attention to what she was saying for anything they might do to get out of this mess. "I think you would know about that stuff better than I. As for you being in the human world too long...... NA, you have been here for at least as long as we humans have been in this area." He said with a little chuckle.

She looked at him with a passion in her eyes. “You should probably leave… just in case they come back. It would not be pretty if they connect two and two together and now instead of me or you they are hunting both of us. Not that I particularly care… and do not mistake this for kindness. I am simply looking out for the blade. If it got into the wrong hands neither you nor I could possibly fathom what could come from it.” She touched his face gently and then she looked away. Her head was one place but her body was another. In her head she wanted him to leave for safety purposes and not to attract too much attention, but her body wanted to go again. The thoughts of them intertwined without the need of dark magic was something to be savored. But then again, to have another turn would ruin the moment.

Back
Top Bottom