Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Has Begun! (An MK GRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilaughatmyself

Supernova
Johnny sighed heavily when he saw the disticnt lack of comfort he would have on this island. He knew it would be no vacation, but he had at least expected beds, instead of these meager excuses. He sat on his bed, the ten bags of luggage sitting beside him on the floor as he thought about his decision.

Tanja was in her room on the island and she unpacks all of things and she leaves her room and she knew where Johnny Cage room was and she wonders if he is alright or not. Tanja knocks on his door and said to him,``I`m going to take a look around this Island,I was wondering if you`d like to come for a walk with me.`` ``It`s only a suggestion I thought of and I`m very curious about this Island as well.`` ``You can come with me or stay in your room it`s your choice Johnny.``

Johnny heard the knock and recognized the voice to be Tanja's, and immediately opened the oor, sporting that dazzling smile of his. Sure, he had thought about fucking her on more than one occasion, but he never got the chance. "Lead the way."

Tanja nods her head and she leads Johnny to the Island and said to him,``This Island has changed a bit and it`s more beautiful then last time I came here with Raiden,my father and a warrior named:``Kenji that is blind and I have no idea how he could fight being blind and this is a good view of the water.`` ``Do not get too close to the edge of cliff or else you could end up slipping and falling into the water and be automatically dead Johnny.`` Tanja sits down on the rock and she watches the ripples in the water, that were making different patterns in the beautiful water.

Johnny follows all the way to where she was going, never faltering in his surprising ability to listen to another person in a conversation He sits next to her, watching the water as she does, his esire for her rising once more when they are this close. He smiles a bit to himself. "You like coming here?"

Tanja said to him,``Yes I do like coming here,this is where I met my first true love and his name was Kenji.`` ``He was a great fighter and a great lover,he always kept me safe all the time,and he always watched out for me all the time.`` ``He kept me safe from Smoke and Noob Saibot grasp all the time.`` ``It is a shame that he did not come to this tournament,and I`m not sure if I could ever love another man or not Johnny.`` ((I`m going to bring in Princess Kitana soon but not right now but soon.))

((That's fine. This'll be my last post for the night.))

This Kenshi guy must be something. The way Tanja talked about him made Johnny think he had absolutely no chance with her. He looked up to her face, deciding to risk it. "Are you sure about that? Love is a funny thing. Kinda like a snake if ya ask me. It can strike the moment you least expect it."

((Okay with me.))

Tanja looked at Johnny Cage and she said to him,``I never thought of that at all and maybe your right about what you just said.`` ``About true love is a funny thing and your right it could strike anytime soon Johnny thanks for this talk it was a very nice talk we had thank-you Johnny.``

Kitana was also at the Island as well and she sees Johnny talking to Tanja and she walked up to them both and said to them both,``Long time no see Johnny and it`s nice to see you both again.`` Kitana sat down inbetween them both and Tanja was glad to see her friend Kitana as well.

Johnny simply smiled and nodded his head as pthe beautiful Kitana came and sat between them, her outfit leaving quite little to the imagination, as it usually did. The movie star had a rather hard time focusing on his wors as he spoke to her. "H-h-hey, Kitana." He was openly and, in his opinion, rather stupidly glancing at her breasts every now and then.

Sarah Jones gets to the island and goes to her room to change into something more suitable for exploring. She sheds her pretty long flowing white dress for a black tank top with faded blue jeans and black boots. she looks around her room one more time then shrugs leaving her bedroom to go exploring she will just have to unpack later. She soon finds Johnny and Kitana and Tanja. "hello guys" she says in a some what quite voice . She was always the quite one.

Raven got off the ship and went straight to her room to toss her stuff on the bed. She stuffed a small voodoo doll in her black jacket pocket then headed out to find Smoke.

Holy crap. Three girls around him, all of whom were really smokin', and he had all the time in the world. He was lucky hat it was easy to hide his erection when he heard the third voice break through, an he turned, smiling at Sarah. "Hey! How are you?"

Sub-zero sat on a hill medating on what he must do to kill his brother Noob who has dishonor his family. He soon felt someone looking from him and his body completely turned to ice and broke off into little tiny pieces. Near raven a chill in the air form and sub zero appear behind her "Raven, what are you doing here?"

Tanja said to her,``Hello Sarah and it`s nice to see you again,and I`m going to continue on exploring the Island a bit more,and see you later Johnny,Sarah, and Kitana,I`m going to see if my brother is here as well or not bye for now.`` Kitana watched Tanja leave and said to Johnny,``She`ll be fine she can fight very well and no telling who she sercetly loves or has a crush on a guy she is a bit hard to figure out.``

Johnny watched Tanja as she left, listening half-heartily to the reassurance Kitana gave. "Yeah..." That was his only answer. He was in a sort of trance until Tanja's perfect form disappeared, snapping him out of it as he looked around a bit. "I think...I think I'll go with her." He stood, giving the others no chance to protest as he sprinted after her. When he caught up, he yelled out her name, hoping to get her attention.

((Back.)) Tanja heard Johnny yelling her name out and she suddenly stops and she waits for him to catch up to her. She knew that its a risk for her being here but Raiden choose her to take part in this tournament.

Kitana watched Johnny leave and chasing after Tanja and she sighed and she also knew who has a crush on her as well and hoped that this male warrior would not find out. If he did find out Johnny would be in danger for sure and Kitana sighed. ((I think that I`ll also rp as Scorpion as well.))

Johny finally reaches Tanja, smiling wide and breathing hard. "I thought...that i'd...walk with you." He stood straight after a while, still smiling as he walked with her. "So, you always walk alone in these woods?"

Tanja said to him,``Yes I do always walk in these woods alone it helps me put my mind to ease.`` ``I know my brother isn`t far from here,once we get through these woods we`ll reach a hill that my brother always meditate when something is on his mind Johnny.`` ``You look like you a tad bit scared of this forest what frightens in these woods hmm Johnny.?``

Sarah smiled and said "Iam great Johnny". She pouted as he left so soon after she just found them again. she turned to Kitana and smiled saying "so we get to be left behind so how have you been Kitana". she sat down on the ground looking around her before she asked "shall we go exploring"?

Raven smirked her evil grin and said "sense when Sub Zero did i ever tell anyone what i plan". She wanted to find Smoke and see what the guy was up too . It seems she got alone with Smoke to a point but she never really got close to anyone.

Kitana looked at Sarah and said to her,``Sure we can explore this island and maybe figure out where the different areas are to battle in tournaments,so we`ll know where to fight and how well the ground is to balance on Sarah.`` Kitana kept up with Sarah and she scans the area very carefully.

Sub zero slightly glare at her he was close to smoke but he had to kill it was the ninja way but he didn't finish him off as he came back as something else. "When ever you around nothing good come after. You just follow bad luck."

Scorpion was hiding up in one of the trees and he sees Johnny walking with a girl that looks like sub zero. He wonders if that girl is Tanja if it is her. He needed away to lure Johnny Cage away from Tanja and he sighed and wonders what plan he could think of to try to capture Tanja.

Sarah decided to just take off on her own . she went walking on her own exploring to see what there was to see.

Raven give a slight smile before she looked at sub zero and said "no its all been what i wanted nothing that happens to me is bad luck ". she felt her dolls and she wanted to find a victim but decided today she was going to get to know the arena at her advantage. she turned and took off walking finding johnny and Tanja. She did not go up to them or call out to them but just stood there giggling a bit and said to herself "looks like love in the air a emotion that could kill them".

Tanja scans the area very carefully and she senses another warrior that is watching them and she sighed. Tanja continue on walking through the woods. She finally makes it to the hill and sees her brother medating and she does not like to distrub Sub-zero from his medtation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom