Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Has Begun! (An MK GRP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub-zero rolls his eyes at her comment and talks over to where tanja was. He was about to call her name but he felt himself being watch. The blood in vains became chill it was a danger he was sensing but from what. He quicken his pace to where tanja was and grabbed on to her shoulder. "What are you doing here?" it felt like he was repeating himself are the girls in his life hardheaded or just not listen to elders about how Mortal Kombat is life threatening.

Tanja said to her brother,``Relax Sub-Zero I have Johnny Cage with me,and I always keep my guard up at all times.`` ``I`m fine brother,you are always very protective about me,nothing will happen to me at all.`` ``But if Smoke ever finds out I`m here it could be a bit of problem brother.`` ``Raiden choose me to take part in this tournament and he warned me about Mortal Kombat being life threaten.`` ``You have to learn to trust your sister and I know what this tournament is all about,and it`s nice to see you as well brother.``

Johnny listened to the banter netween Tanja and her brother. He thought that...Sub-Zero was a bit of a jerk, to be honest. He waited, and waited, and waited for the conversation to end. Sighing, he looked up into the trees, and he though he saw a yellow ninja. "Tanja...I think there's someone up there."

Tanja looked at Johnny and she looked up in the tree and said to Johnny,``Yes your right that their is someone watching us and I think that ninja is Scorpion.`` ``If you don`t attack him,he won`t attack you at all hopefully I`m right on this one.``

Scorpion jumps down from the tree and he said to Sub-zero,``Well this is very interesting seeing brother and sister talking to each other.`` ``I`m not going to fight any of you,because the tournament starts tomorrow and see ya all around.`` Scorpion disappeared out of site and Tanja just sighed and she wonders what they are all in for this tournament.

Sub-zero sighed and looked over at Tanja "This is the reason why we say this tourament isn't to be taken lightly. I know how good you are but this between life and death, if you do not go to kill you will be kill. I not saying you can't do that but the world become much darker once you kill someone for the first time." He thinks back to the time where he had to kill someone for the first time. As a ninja you prepare in stealth and killing quietly but it's a different story when you see them looking at you as they die and to see they life fade away changes you, he doesn't want his sister to see that dark side of it.

Johnny looked from Tanja to Sub-Zero and back again. He shrugged, sitting on the floor and tracing some patterns in the sand of the hill. He was bored, waiting for the call for him to start moving again.

Sarah was off on her own exploring the wind blowing her pretty hair when she came face to face with Raven.

Raven looked at the girl her hair blowing in the wind as well . The two stood there glaring at each other they had no history nor did they know each other but right off they did not like each other. Sarah not liking the look on Ravens face something told her the girl was up too no good. Raven looking at Sarah thinking this girl is gonna get killed right off so weak looking.

After a bit of time, Johnny walked away from Tanja's and Sub-Zero's conversation. As he walked, he witnessed Sarah and yet another hot woman staring each other down. He didn't know what was about to happen, but he wanted to watch and see.

Tanja looked at her brother and said to him,``Do not worry about me,I`ll be alright,and this will be my very first tournament and I know I can do well.`` ``At least Scorpion didn`t attack you or me or even Johnny Cage.`` ``I know I can win some fights for sure brother,and do not worry,I won`t wonder off on my own.`` ``I`ll make sure that Kitana,Johnny or you are with me if I explore more of the Island which I think I`m going to do now.`` ``See you around brother.`` Tanja walked away from her brother and she sees this girl Raven starring at Sarah and she just stays low and doesn`t cause any problems at all.

Johnny didn't notice Tanja at all, strafing left to get a better look and see anything happening. Inadvertently, he ran right into Tanja. "Oww..." He looked up, seeing Tanja. "Sorry."

Tanja said to Johnny,``It`s okay Johnny and I can get back up again.`` ``I`m fine,I`m just on my way back to the dinning room hall and I wonder what is for supper.`` Tanja knew that this tournament does have a dark side and she remembers that her mother had a dark side and she sighed.

Johnny nodded at her assurance that she wasn't going to slaughter him, and stood, actually holding out his hand to help her up but drawing it away when she got up herself. He followed her as she explained where she was going, catching up quickly as he smiled. "I heard that the first day they hold this gigantic feast for all the warriors...should be awesome."

Tanja said to Johnny,``That is very interesting that they have a gigtanic feast,for all of the warriors to enjoy.`` ``I hope this feast is very good and were at the dinning hall.`` ``Kitana found us a place to sit,let`s sit with her Johnny.`` Tanja walked over to Kitana and she sat down and wonders when the other warriors will be here.

Johnny watched quietly as Tanja sat down, sitting right beside Kitana and he assumed sparking up some conversation. Shrugging, he walked over to the pair, sitting on the other side of Kitana.

Kitana said to Tanja,``Your brother is just watching out for you,and he doesn`t want to see you get hurt during the tournament.`` ``I know you can fight very well,I`ve seen you in a fight against some ninjas that were after me.`` ``You saved my life Tanja and you are a great fighter.`` ``But just becareful in this tournament that is all okay Tanja.`` Tanja nods her head to agree with Kitana as well and she just rolled her eyes and she sighed.

Johnny listened to the bit of conversation that he had walked into intently, curious as to why her Tanja's brother would be protecting her. Sure, Sub-Zero was an amazing fighter, but even Johnny could take him, so there wasn't any concern. As they finished, he cleared his throat. "Tanja. Kitana. How are you?"

The girls kept staring the wind blowing their hair. Raven took out a doll and held it close while slipping a pin up her sleave. She walked a bit to the left like she was going to attack. Sarah looked at the girl then said "so you want to fight you know we could do this in the tournament but if we must do this here lets go". She braced herself for the attack.

Raven closed her eyes and shook her head laughing "killing you now wont get me what i want just know this i will kill you in the tournament just wanted to tell you leave while you can". with that Raven turned and walked away and headed to the dinning hall to eat leaving Sarah standing there. Raven found a table as far away from Johnny and Kitana and Tanja. she sat down to wait on the food.

Sarah watched Raven walk away then she too made her way to the dinning hall. she found Johnny and Kitana and Tanja and sat down across from the three and smiled saying "hey guys".

Johnny heard Sarah sit and looked up at her, his own dazzling smile on display for her. "Hey, Sarah." He glanced over at Raven before returning his gaze to Sarah.

Sarah smiled and said "so anther tournament but for some reason i do not like that girl over there". she said lightly pointing so that johnny could see who she meant and it was odd for Sarah to dislike people.

Johnny looked to the other girl that Sarah was pointing to and shrugged. "Just someone you don't like. It's a natural human tendency that you should always trust."

Tanja said to Sarah,'' That girl goes by the name of Raven and she only get's along with Smoke only.'' ''I have no idea what her skills are at all,and yeah another tournament we all must fight in together as a team, to make Raiden proud of each of us warriors.'' '' We do not have a team leader at all,i think that Johnny cage would make the perfect leader.'' '' Do you like that idea Sarah?.''

Sarah smiled and said "Sure that sounds great but still to hang with smoke do not think that is a good idea". She took a quick glance at the girl Raven and got a dirty look shot at her.

Raven watched the three chuckled so no one could hear her unless they was her table. "how cute they making friends". she knew she would never get close to anyone but it seemed she was known to be seen around Smoke a lot . maybe smoke was the only who could put up with her.

Scorpion enters into the dinning hall and he sits right across from Raven and said to her,``You should let Smoke know that Tanja is with Raiden team,that will be interesting news to tell him Raven.`` ``I think we have a good chance to win this tournament finally for a change.`` ``I have no idea how the matches are going to be like at all.`` ``I want get a bit of revenge on Johnny Cage,he defeated me in the first tournament and he somehow embrased me.`` ``He is my main target and my second target is Sub-Zero,he`ll pay for killing my family and his clan,he`ll pay very dearly for that day Raven.``

Raven looks at Scorpion with a evil grin saying "yea i will let smoke know as soon as he is in have not seen him ";. she pulled out a doll and placed it on the table and stuck a pin into its face with a sigh saying ";I hope that girl over there whom ever she is gets to be my first victim so sweet looking and such easy kill then i want Kitana ". Raven really had no friends just put up with some but when it came to sub zero she just tolerated him . She then looked back at Scorpion may i watch you kill Johnny Cage while Tanja watches after all whats even more sweet is making the one they love watch them die".

Sub-Zero was never into the meet and greet for their is always some idiot that try to show off and then dies before the battle really get started. It wasn't until he felt this danger that the air started to fog and show to be Smoke "It's been a long time," he told he once best friend. smoke with his foggy white eye and mask on his face said nothing and quickly then on attack with sub-zero. They both fought for a while but smoke had the advantage in speed once he use his phasing effects to go pass sub-zero attacks, However what sub-zero didn't have in speed he had in experience and knowing what type of fighter smoke was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom