Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A neverending circle, of predjudice. { Yoshie x ForeverM }

It was a busy night. It usually was, in Temptation, one of the most popular bar's in town. A place where people came, to enjoy themselves. Be themselves. Everyone felt more free in a bar, when the liquier loosened up throat and brain. Set people free, in a hysterical frenzy of laughs, cheers and kiss'. At least so, the facade would be. But as always, there was those who couldn't. Who couldn't let themselves go, and live a free life, with no prejudice or hatred their way. Without the hateful eyes, of those who where normal. Those who where different, would always be lowest in the food chain. Just like the animals, they so dearly wanted to distance themselves from. But, as animals, they bit the heads off those, who where frail. Those, 'less deserving'.

Tatianna, was one of such. Every day, she had to hide those features, that made her 'less' of a human being. And it was true. In many ways, it was. And not only through the special features. The small differences. But her instincts. Her way of living. Everything. Much was due to the fact, that she'd always had to live a shady life. Hidden away, from the general public. It was either that, or hatred. And she couldn't quite stand that. She too was 'frail' as the humans with normal genetics would say. She couldn't stand the hatred in their eyes. And she didn't hate them back, that was the problem. She didn't have the strength, to hate others back. So she didn't understand, why they hated her. Always did she try to mend the hatred. Always did she try, to do better. Correct any and all mistakes, she could ever make. But never was it enough. Always, had the hatred remained.

It was a busy night. And the short, slender woman, almost had to run back and forth in the bar stall, due to the fact that her partner had gone to relieve herself, and hadn't been back for five minutes. And already was customers shouting for her. The 66' tall woman, moved as fast as she could, to get the right drinks in order, at the right time. And she did a fairly good job, considering her movements where inhibited by heals, which never really did well with her. And the fact that there was costumers enough for three bartenders, and she was all alone with it. She wore a rather long skirt, reaching to her knees, with a bulge around her waist, elevating it lightly from her body. It did give it an elegant look, but there was a different reason, for this exact bulge. Just another way, she had to hide from the public. As a top, she wore a short blouse, that had a rather large V section, showing off her well rounded D sized bust. Upon her head, she wore a white fedoran hat, to fit the rest of the white clothing, lightly titled where it sat. Once again, to hide the fact, that she wasn't 'normal'. But from the hat, hang the long blonde hair, with an almost living effect, as it waved after her, reaching almost to her hips.

Nearly finished with the bulk of the costumers, there was only one left, that still required a drink, at this current time. A chance for a short breath, perhaps?
"Hey, pretty face.. Why don't you come over here.. And take my order, sweety?" The man questioned, leaned against the bar, upon both elbows. Tatianna smiled gently, her bright blue eyes, with almost a glimmering hint to them, as they turned towards the costumer. Her facial features, where slender and elegant, just as the rest of her body.
"Of course, sir!" She said, with a gleeful and happy voice, as always, moving over to the bar, closer to the costumer. She leaned a bit over the bar, and smiled. "What could I get you, then?" She questioned, resting her own elbows against the counter.
"Well, first of all, you can take off that hat, so your costumers can see your pretty little eyes, a..." He interrupted himself, after removning the fedoran hat, two perking, furry ears, now peaking up from Tatianna's blonde hair. Their fur was rather thick and long, causing them to look even more charming, if offered to the right viewer. But this man, was not one of those, and her ears immediately sank, as well did her gleeful expression. The hatred was clear as day, the first second, a glance of disgust and surprised, written across her face.
"A bloody furrball!? Geez.. Get that bloody hat back on, so I won't have to look at those blasted things.. Get another bartender. I ain't going to take my order from you! I'll just end up with fur in it! Filthy animal.." He sneered, clearly quite upset, by the fact that one of her kind, was serving him drinks, as he threw the hat back at Tatianna.
"N.. No please.. Can't I just.. Take your order, whilst wearing gloves, I mean.. With the hat on, it doesn't really make any difference, does it? Fur won't.. Even come close to your d.." She was interrupted in speaking, and putting her hat back on, whilst the man continued.
"I ain't taking the chance! I'll probably just end up drinking fleas! Get.. Someone.. Else." He complained, tapping the table with a finger, a sneer in both his voice and eyes. Tatianna whimpered lightly, nibbling at her lower lip, as she itched her right arm.
"But.. There.. Is no other.. Right now. Sir. I.. I'm the only one here." She spoke, with a light gulp, and a soft sigh. It was always the same. And never did it help, to be nice. Never did she achieve anything. But she just didn't have the harshness in her, to talk back. Always the same.

34998.jpg

Prejudice, something that defined the world, something that could kill someone who didn’t look or sound the same as someone else. No matter where you go, you cannot escape it. It seeps through the walls, it creeps through the cracks, you can’t go anywhere without the ones that know they’re weird having to watch their backs. Temptation was in Winry’s opinion the best club, the cleanest establishment, and a place where killers and corporate could share the same table, the same drink and toast the same glass. After all, killers and corporate were the same. They both kill; they are both poisons drinking the same poison.

Winry cared not for who was white or black, feline or canine. No, in her eyes they were all the same. Why? Because they had money. Money was green, money was power, and no matter how you look at it money won’t change no matter what hand it switches from. The hands would change but money always, always, stayed the same. She employed all no matter what the background, foreground, or bloodline. As long as you brought in customers, kept the peace and brought her money she was pleased. All of that racism, prejudice, and hatred was left at the door and if there was a hint of any it would be directed back where it came from.

Now, today was one of those days not to piss off Winry Seduction. For today was payday and those who were suppose to be working, well, if they weren’t then they would not get paid. It was that easy for her, you don’t work, you don’t eat. She pulled the strings, she called the shots and as she left her skybox office she walked down those back spiral steps with those 5’ heels on and that long black slender dress that complimented her figure. But it also hid something else, something that she only hid solely because she was professional. It wasn’t cause she was ashamed, no she was never ashamed of what she was, she just didn’t want to fuck someone up over it. After all she was a lady, not a bitch. Not a bitch until she heard the commotion at the bar. It was her little Innocent in another argument with an angry patron. She walked up beside him and leaned over. She looked at her Innocent and shook her head symbolizing that she had this conversation and no more on her part was needed.

“Bartender… Johnnie Walker Blue Label.” This drink by itself was $700 and the bottle bordered along the thousands depending on where you go it. Three ice cubes were placed in the glass and it was filled to the brim. A napkin folded was placed on the table as a holder. She inspected the glass rim, shape, and body. No fingerprints, no smudges, and no dust. She picked the glass up to her lips and took in the liquid reveling in the taste and the burn.

“Now, if I can drink from this same glass that so many other motherfuckers have drank from, you should be able to as well sir! If you think you can come into my establishment and talk shit to my Bartender you got another conversation coming!” She examined the man, giving him the once over. “Let me tell you one thing Nigger! You of all people shouldn’t be judgmental, all the shit your people have suffered over the years, you should know the feeling that being different gets you!” She snatched the glass from him and then cut her eye at the Bartender.

“Take those fucking gloves off! You know what you are…be proud of it! Embrace it! Fuck all who disagree. You can do shit that these bitches can’t and if they got a problem with it tell em they can come see me and I’ll bend over so they can personally kiss my ass! Now see ya black ass out my fucking club before I hang ya ass personally!” She waived him off and took out a $100 bill and slid it to her Innocent and resumed tending to her Johnnie Walker Blue Label. “That was for his drink… mine will be about $1000. I will give that to you a little later.” She said winking.

As soon as Tatianna's eyes caught miss Seductions figure, moving towards the bar, she froze in place, and no longer replied to the man in the bar. She'd made sure her hat was placed properly, and quickly put on the gloves, she had laying behind the counter. She bit gently at her lower lip, as the man continued to rave a bit, before he as well gazed back, only to look back at the counter, with an expression of regret. Everyone knew how miss Seduction look, and everyone knew her standing on these things. So he probably already knew what was coming.
As soon as Seduction was near, Tatianna turned her attention to her, now with her hands folded in front of herself, with a light smile. Seduction had always been nice to her. Even when she was applied to the job. She'd come as herself, to not cheat her possible employer, knowing that would only end bad. But she'd been taken in, with open and gentle arms. She'd even been told, she didn't have to hide herself. But she'd also been told, she had to have money coming in. And in order to do that, she had to hide her special features. She knew how the world worked. And she knew, everyone would think like this man had. They might be more discreet, but they'd still try their best to ignore her, and get other bartenders.

As she was nodded to, she would've went even more silent, if that was even possible, lowering her head a bit. Even she was a bit afraid of Seductions wrath, when she wasn't even angry with her. And as she was asked for the well known favorite, of the beautiful woman, she nodded. "Right away, miss Seduction." She quickly chirped, whilst already preparing her glass. Tatianna was quick, and nimble. She knew how to respect the drink, and serve it exactly the way it should be. And whilst knowing this, she served it as fast as humanly possible, and even faster. So a quickly well prepared drink, was soon neatly placed in front of Seduction. And as it was, she went back to folding her hands in front of herself. She gulped lightly, as Seduction went off, the strong man winching bellow Seductions voice, knowing this was probably his last moments in the club. At least for now. He would try to get in again, at another time.

Tatianna fumbled a bit with her fingers, a small sharp fang nibbling at her lower lip, as she listened to Seductions words. And then, as Seductions eyes returned to her, she almost winched a bit. Those eyes could kill a person, by simply staring, and even when they where not directly angry with the person, they where still frightening. And with the words, before she even finished, Tatianna was already nodding, quickly pulling the gloves off her hands, throwing them back where they'd been.
"Y.. Yes, miss Seduction.." She replied, nodding a few times. The man winched, and nodded with Seductions wave, grumbling lowly as he turned around on the stool, heading the the exit of the club, respecting Seductions word. Tatianna gazed down upon the bill, as it was slid across the table, firstly looking up to Seduction, clearly wanting to know what she soon said, before nodding with a small smile, picking up the bill, and placing it in the counter. Then, as Seduction continued, Tatianna's cheeks wished to flush, with the mere wink she was given. No more then that was necessary from Seduction, to cause this. However fighting it back, it only weakly showed, as a dim flush across her cheeks, as she nodded formally a single time.
"Th.. Thanks. Miss Seduction. Your.. Too kind. I wish it was.. More often. To meet someone like you.. Or well. With. That opinion. No one could be compared with you.. Miss Seduction." She quickly tried to change her own words, hating herself how she stumbled over them. But she was poorly educated, and somewhat socially inhibited. She didn't have much of a social life, after all.

Johnnie Walker any label was a beauty all on its own, but combined with ice and the right chaser made the potent dark liquor sparkle with delight. Winry marveled at the glass, it truly was a marvelous sight. The way the light hit the glass, the way the ice clanked as she turned it in her hand. The smooth taste and the burn of his sting as it went down her throat. It soothed her, made a cold heart warm and silenced even the deadliest of tongues. She took another loving gulp of her poison and sighed.

“The people of this world know nothing of tact. Judgmental pricks. It’s nothing for another to look at someone and try and make a mockery of them, to insult them. But it takes a real man to analyze themselves and realize that they are no better than the person that they criticize.” She pointed to another glass and then pointed to Tatiana. “Grab that glass Calico. I will show you paradise.” Seduction walked around to the back of the bar and then grabbed her prized Johnnie Walker blue label and poured half the glass and grabbed some mixer and some ice. She shook the mixture in the metal canister, as she was doing so her breasts seemed to the beat of the music. The music playing was ‘Beamer Benz and Bentley'. By Lloyd Bank and Juelz Santana. The bass in the club was dramatic so much so that the floor vibrated.

Winry slid the glass to Tatianna. “Take a break Calico. Come, share a drink with me.” She held up her glass so that they could toast. “To better days…”

Seduction moved the hat from her head and then smiled at her ears. “See isn’t that better? Feels good to come as you are right? I know what you are going through, I went through it but you can’t let it get you down. You have to bring to the table the same as they do. They come hard, you come harder.” She took another sip and relished in the burn. Johnnie was not for the light of heart. The drink was as hard as Seduction. Smooth when you get to know her but she would burn you if given the chance. Seduction gave everyone nicknames. The name for Tatianna was Calico. She called her that for the way she moved. She was silent but she did what was asked of her. She never asked questions and she didn’t want trouble. Winry liked that.

Winry chuckled. “You claim I can’t be compared when in actually I can. I like money, it makes the world go around and I will do whatever it takes to get it and to be on top but if there is one thing I will not tolerate is bullshit, assholes and anything that deals with playing with my cash. I come first in my life, money comes second and happiness brings all. Money is power and power is what we all want. We need something in our lives that makes us feel like we own it when in reality it, whatever that vice may be owns us.” Seduction took another sip, and then reached in her breast and pulled out a stack and then slid it to her. “Here…for the drink. Pocket this. Don’t worry your drink was on me. Remember if you wanna talk just let me know. I’m always here.” She touched her ears. “Cute.”

Tatianna listened intently, when ever Seduction spoke, her ears perking behind the hat, but never pushing it. She'd learnt herself that, many years ago. A profession of fines and tact, was what someone like her had to live. She had to learn to move, without ever pushing her tail free. She had to learn to listen, without pushing her hat off. It was quite hard at first, but she'd learnt it well, by now.
As Seduction spoke, Tatianna felt as if she slipped into another world, where it was only Seduction's voice speaking. Where the loudness of the club, didn't constantly sting against her sensitive ears, and where high heels, didn't ache her feet. Then, as she was offered a glass, Tatianna first tilt her head with confusion, before reaching back, and picking up the glass. Then, as she was offered about, the most expensive drink in the club, her jaw dropped, as if she was about to speak, but she stopped herself, realizing she shouldn't talk back at Seduction. She wouldn't be able to pay for this drink. Not with what she had now, at least. She would have to get back, and get something out of her savings. Her eyes caught a short glance, of Seductions beautiful bust, but had her eyes quickly averted, not at all wanting to be caught staring, instead gazing back for Seductions eyes.

Tatianna had always liked the nickname: Calico. It hadn't taken long, for Seduction to grant her that nickname, and she knew it was a type of cat. Or other things, for that matter, but she expected it came from the cat. Then, as the ice was served as well, Tatianna gulped lightly, looking to Seduction, as she offered a toast. She nibbled a bit at her lower lip with a fang, before toasting with a light smile.
"To.. Better days.." She agreed, letting their glass' cling, a bit hesitant to take a sip of the drink. "I.. Should warn you, that.. I.. Don't usually drink. And.. I am sure the drink is.. Absolutely wonderful.. And.. If I winch, it's.. Only because I'm not.. Used to it." She said, in a cautious voice, before lifting the glass to her lips, taking a small sip. And as she'd expected, the burn caused her to winch lightly, pinching her eyes shut for a second, until the burn was over, and only the taste was left. She then let her lips part in a few times, to let the taste sink in, before she tilt her head a bit, making an expression of enjoyment instead.

But as her hat was removed, her ears instantly flattened against her hair, and her eyes averted down. This, was usually a bad thing. Her secret revealed. But then, as Seduction spoke, Tatianna's eyes cautiously rose to Seductions again, her ears slowly peaking up, in an interested expression. She listened intently, her ears slowly raising until they perked off her head, and she made a somewhat nervous expression. "Well.. I'm.. Just not. Very good at that, I think.. And.. People is entitled to their opinions, I.. Just.. Wish they wouldn't.. Tell them so freely.. Some.. Times." She said, with a light giggle, fiddling the glass between her fingers, before raising it back to her lips, using both hands. The burn only caused her to winch lightly this time, only pinching one eye, her ears flattening with the short burn, before raising again.

She proceeded to listen intently, her head still lightly tilt. The more she spoke of owning, the more she grew an interesting longing. She couldn't quite explain it, so kept it to herself. Only continuing to listen. Then as she was slid a stack of money, her eyes widened, her ears raising as high as they could, before looking back to Seduction. "I'm.. I'm really not sure, I could.. Accept that, I.. Uhm.. Thanks, I.." She was interrupted, as Seductions fingers met her ears, her ears almost gleefully accepting the touch, as he head tilt a bit, a low humming erupting for her throat, but only for a few seconds, before she got control of herself again, clearing her throat as she gulped. "Th.. Thanks, miss Seduction.. And.. That. Really is.. Heartwarming. To know there's someone I can talk to, I.. You really are too generous.." She said, smiling lightly, her cheeks flushing lightly again, but still fighting herself, it was barely visible.

Winry looked down into her glass, she was thinking to herself and then she said it out loud. “Everyone thinks that I have it all, but it’s so empty living behind these castle walls. Think about it Calico, there isn’t a difference between a Phantom car and the Phantoms that you end up running from. They both are fast and if you’re not careful they both will kill you. On top of the world is beautiful, but there’s no place to fall, and then once you end up falling there is no one to catch you and when you hit the bottom all you end up doing is trying to claw your way back to the top… what is the point in trying to get into the never-ending circle when all you end up doing is falling?” She drank the rest of the glass and then poured herself a new one. She was in her feelings now… Johnnie had a way of doing that, making tight lips loose and making silence noisy.

“I envy you Innocent… you have your whole life ahead of you, you still have the eyes of someone who wants to try, someone who has ambition, someone who has something to offer the world. When you’re rich no one gives a shit. All they care about is what you can do for them and how they can use you next. You call me generous? Most call me mean, and evil-spirited. Generous is never the word they use to describe me even if they know what I do. Then again, no one knows the real me.” She looked at her glass, seemingly renewed from the ashes of an empty glass like a Phoenix. “Do not worry about re paying me for the drink. I just wanted someone to drink with. Like they say misery loves company and if I am unhappy at the moment you are giving me the strength to get through it. Then again, this is who I am, I can’t help it. This place is what I am and I try as I might to include my morals in all that I do but, something’s just don’t change. Then again, people don’t change, but I just it’s my curse to try eh?”

Winry looked at Calico with weary eyes. Anyone else who sees these eyes seemingly would find them attractive. However to someone who would actually analyze those eyes of hers they would see pain and weariness. Winry was tired, she was fatigued. This career demanded a lot of her and she put in 100% of her time and day into making it the best that it could be. But for someone who was a perfectionist no matter how much she put in it, it was never enough. She toasted Calico’s glass again and took another sip. The truth was Blue Label was a brand to be celebrated but Winry, when she poured her another glass she switched the Blue label for the Black Label. Yes, she was hiding something now. There were so many things that she had to hide… but for now she was just enjoying Calico’s company.

Tatianna listened intently, as Seduction spoke. She listened to every word, as if they where as important as a life lessen to her. Her ears tilt and perked, with what ever emotion she felt, when listening. What Seduction told, was a sad tale. A sad tale of her life, probably without even realizing it. And it made Tatianna's ears flatten lightly, and would've made her tail lower and be as down as her heart felt. And she nodded and listened, as well as any could, her bright eyes focusing on Seduction's, as her head tilt lightly, with the filling of her second glass. She took another sip of her own, making sure to take her time with it, afraid Seduction would pour her another once she finished, knowing she wouldn't be able to take much more then one glass, before her head got woozie.

Then at the mention, that Seduction envied her, her eyes widened a bit, gazing back up to Seduction, the woman being slightly taller then her, as she tilt her head. How could she ever envy her? Everyone else called her a freak, or an abomination. How could someone, such as Seduction, ever envy her? She listened even more intently, now that Seduction went on. Then as she mentioned what people called her, she frowned lightly, her ears flattening a bit, as her head tilt again.
"But.. But that isn't at all true.. You.. Can be strict, but you have to, in your line of busyness. But you are generous and gentle at heart.. Everyone.. Should be able to see that." She added, before letting her go on, still listening with the same intent. She proceeded to smile lightly, as she mentioned, that she gave her the strength to get through something. She wasn't quite sure what. She wasn't quite sure she understood everything. But she did understand that important detail. That she made Seduction strong, in some way. She liked that thought.
"Th.. Thanks. And. You shouldn't have to change.. You.. Are who you are. Not this place.. Temptation was created by you, not you by it. It is a strong busyness, because your a strong woman, and.. because you want it to be strong. And.. Through your determination, it has become strong. But.. Some people. Can change. And do change. It just.. Takes the right nudges, to get them the right idea, some times." She spoke, in her light sweet voice, as she kept gazing up to Seduction, taking another sip from her drink, winching lightly again.
"Sometimes.. Maybe.. Your a bit too hard on yourself. Miss Seduction. And.. Maybe.. You. Forget to take cherish, in the.. Smaller things in life? Like.. A short break, once in a while? The Club, could pretty much run itself, with a little management from an assistant. And.. And that way, you could.. Take a short break. once in a while? Like.. I am, now. Heh."

Those red eyes cut to Calico. But not in the mean way, the Neko was right, she needed a break. Winry looked at the cat and then drank the rest of her Johnnie Walker black label.

“You are right my little Calico. I do need a break. Come, take one with me!” She said grabbing the girl by the hand and pulling her. “Knuckles, see if you can find another bartender, if not I’ll pay you extra if you do it!” She said heading to her car. Her car was a black Rolls Royce, the interior white the seats leather. Champagne and her love Johnnie Walker black, blue, green, brown, gold and swing were in the back on ice and in the mini fridge. There was an Xbox 360 and ps3 in the back, flatscreens in the seats and one in the front. Dashboard Armani and the sunroof was tinted along with the doors. The seats had seatwarmers and at the touch of a button they vibrated. The navigational system was 3D it sat up above the radio which was satellite and had multiple settings for CD, DVD, blu-ray and IPOD and MP3 players.They both sat in the back as she tapped the seat twice telling the driver where to go. She would’ve drove but she was feeling really good at the moment and well it’s not safe to drive while under the influence of anything.

About an hour later they pulled up to an estate. The gates opened and they rode past the outdoor garden to the front door. The double doors read W.S. She placed the 30ct gold skeleton key that she kept in her breasts in the slot and opened the doors.
"6 bedrooms 5 1/2 bathrooms one master bedroom and a kitchen loaded with food. To your right is the indoor pool and Jacuzzi, your left spa area and recreational room, the middle is the dining hall and the other is the kitchen. Upstairs is the library and the study room as well as the beds and bathrooms…Oh! Watch the waterfall curtains on your way in Innocence wouldn't want you to get all wet now. Anything else you need let me know. You said we needed a break right? So, let me change into something a little more comfortable and then we will go out to eat… unless you want to eat here, completely up to you.”

As the red eyes cut her way, she winched a bit at first, thinking she'd crossed the line, with her boldness. Se was about to apologize, when she realized her eyes didn't seem angry. So instead she just remained quite, until Seduction spoke again, her brows raising a bit with Seductions suggestion. "Uhm.. But.." She was about to complaint, but realized she probably shouldn't so just remained silent. She gulped a bit, as she was dragged away, before finally getting a word out. "A.. Are you sure? I.. I mean.. My hours aren't really. Over.. Yet?" She questioned, but nothing stopped Seduction, from pulling her away. And the second they left the club, Tatianna's ears rose, in a wondering and now a bit confused expression, as she tilt her head. Wondering where they where going, she pouted lightly, seeing as they where heading for the parking lot. And as they reached her car, her ears rose up high, her tail no longer capable of hiding, as it released itself from around her waist, peaking in the same interested manner as her ears. Again, she was about to question the idea, but was easily persuaded, without even uttering a word, and got in to the car with her. Inside it, she gazed around, with great awe. Accidentally setting off the vibration, she squeaked lightly, making a light jump in her seat, as her eyes traveled around on the chair, her ears perked with confusion once again. But after realizing how it worked, she relaxed down in the seat again, curling a bit together. She was getting a bit nervous now, with the situation. Not because of Seduction. But because of her socially established paranoia.

As they reached her house, Tatianna again followed, blindly, and without a word. Entering the large home, she was as much in awe, as she'd been outside, gazing up and around every part of the house, she could see from the entrance. Then as Seduction spoke, she gazed in the directions she mentioned, her eyes shooting from one direction, to the other, her brows risen high, nodding lightly with each place discribed. And with the mention of waterfall curtain's, she gazed back to Seduction, with a questioning expression, clearly having little, to no clue, what she meant by that. Then at the mention of anything else, her jaw dropped lightly, and she gazed around once again, her head tilting a bit. What could she ever ask, more then this? Just a few moments within all this glory, was enough to leave her breathless. She could hardly see, how anyone could ask for more, in a place like this. Maybe except for company? But she already had this. In fact, she was meant to be the company. So just shook her head to that question, a few times, her tail waving cheerfully behind her, as she finally grew a small smile. Then as Seduction went on, Tatianna itched her arm a bit, lowering her eyes a bit shyly.
"W.. Well. Yes.. You.. Needed a break, but I.. Didn't meant.. That.. You had to spend it with me.. Miss Seduction." She giggled a bit, nibbling at her lower lip. "And.. As. For a break for me? This.. This is like a Holiday retreat, dream.. To me. Even just being here. Heh. And.. I could really not ask for food, and.. Certainly not decide where. I.. Could pay, though. With.. The money I got today? However. I don't have anything proper to wear, to go on a restaurant. What. I have here, is pretty much the majority of my wardrobe. Nothing fancier in it, at least. And. I can't really go to the kind of restaurants you go to, wearing this. So. Maybe. Just here?" She suggested, with the same shy smile as before, lightly crooked by her nervousness.

Taking her hand she led her up to the bedroom. Yes this women was forceful but not in a way to hurt her. It was more in a way for the little kitten not to get lost and a little because she was just standing there star struck. Winry didn’t think her house was all that special because well, she lived there, she hated to be here and it was so lonely, but now that she had someone here to share the place it suddenly she didn’t mind at all being here and showing her guest a good time.

She used the 30 ct. gold skeleton key that was just used in her breast to open the door. The door opened to reveal a Palencia California King sized canopy bed adorned with lace drapes and the sheets were silk. It was double padded to be extra soft and bounced lightly when jumped on but did not squeak because there were no bed springs. In the middle of the bed there was a gold chandelier with roman candles burning brightly. Pillows were neatly spewed all over the bed in all sizes. The pillows were made from fabrics from all over the world, Spain, Peru, Italy, China, Japan, any place you could think of there was a fabric in this bed for it. Turning forward away from the bed was a giant window out looking the balcony and you could see the moon clear as day.
Overlooking the balcony was a beautiful sky view of the entire city and the bay area that surrounded it. Then she got an idea.

“In those drawers, in all of them are various clothing types, what you could do is dig through them and find something that fits you. I’ll even make it better for you. If it fits you can have it. Take it home and I want to see you in at least one new outfit a day okay. Whatever is in there help yourself to it. I have clothes from all over the place and I need somewhere to put them, being too expensive to throw away, I may be rich but I am not stingy in the least. If you can cook help yourself to whatever is in the fridge. There’s too much food in there for me to eat and I usually just order out anyway but I will admit that I am hungry so I shall share a meal with you.”

With that Seduction proceeded to undress in front of her, first her earrings then her dress. Once the dress came down that is when Tatianna would see it. The secret that Seduction held, one of the reasons why Winry was so nice to her. There, sticking out of her underwear was a tail. A long black thick tail that looked as if it belonged to a lion of some sort. It was beautiful and just as long as her dress was. Because it was black no one noticed it. Then, as if on cue it moved! It sprang up and she wiggled it more. Adjusting her head to the side she began fiddling with her ears. A little more fiddling and what seemed like skin began to chip and once the right ear was removed out sprang big, bushy, bright black, cat like ears! A couple of fiddles to the left one and the same thing happened. Winry shook her head seemingly relieved and then removed her gloves. There was fur on her arms and her long black fingernails were revealed to be claws. Now she was down to her bra and panties and everything was now visible. The rest of her body was human it was just those details.

“If you need any underwear do not worry they all come custom made with the tail hole.” She said finally turning to face her guest.

As her hand was grabbed again, she chirped lightly, and followed obediently, showing no restraints stopping her in doing so. She kinda liked being pulled around, and shown where to go. She liked the way Seduction was forceful. So she happily followed, gazing around the house some more, as she was shown to Seduction's bedroom. Her eyes went wide again, as she gazed around, her ears perking with the same curious awe, as they'd done before. Gazing to the bed, she itched her arm a bit, as soon as her hand was released, nibbling at her lower lip, as she imagined the meager bed she owned herself, barely with enough space for the one person, she always was. It was a solitary life, being one of her kind. Especially being so, without the guts to hide it, from the right people. If she'd hid it from landowners, she would've probably been able, to get something a bit more cozy and pleasing, then what she had. But she wasn't able to. She just didn't have it in her, to lie from most people. Only ever in Temptation, had she been able to. And then, only to make money, to satisfy Seduction.

Then as she was spoken to, the bright auburn eyes fixed back on Seduction, with the same intensity as always, listening careful. And as she went on, she shook her head a bit, whilst silently chirping. "N.. No, I.. I really shouldn't. Th.. That's.. Really all too much, miss Seduction, I. I shouldn't wear your clothes, it's.. It's not meant to go, on someone like me, I.." She'd been gazing lightly to the ground as she spoke, and as she gazed up again, she saw Seductions, dress, about to fall from her body. With a quick squeal, she turned around on her heels, not wanting to stare. But as she did, she had noticed something. A twitch behind Seductions dress. She slowly, carefully, turned her gaze back to her, and as she did, her brown eyes widened, in even greater awe and interest, then what they'd done before. She was one too? She was also a hybrid!? Her jaw dropped lightly, as Seduction removed fake ears, and revealed it to be true, more and more clearly.

Then, as she was spoken to again, her jaw dropped lightly further, even more star struck as before, gulping and trying to find words, now realizing she was staring on Seductions ears, she lowered and turned her gaze a bit away. "Y.. Your.. Your one, t.. Too? How.. How have you.. I. I thought.. We don't.. I." She kept stammering, cursing at her new inability to speak, as she tried to figure words to say. So instead, she said nothing more. There was enough questions asked, in that short, stammered, half a sentence, as she proceeded to itch her arm, shyly, at the half naked woman in front of her.

“I wasn’t nice to you because of your hybrid type. I am nice to you because you are a good person. I like your disposition in life. However, there are something’s in life that you can’t change, people being one of them. It’s hard to look at the world and not want to change it, to fix it, to alter people’s thinking and make them see something else. But all you can do is alter yourself. Change yourself, and adapt. That’s what my disguise is for. A little make-up and prosthetics and I can look as human as I want. I hate it however, I hate fooling people but everyone plays a fool at one point in their lives. Everyone is full of deception, lies, deceit, and cover-ups. It fuels this world, gets us by, makes us who we are. But alas; if you can’t beat them, you might as well join them huh Calico.”

Winry went to the bathroom to wipe off the remaining make-up and wash off the excess wax. When she came back she was all black, her fur was slick like that of a black cat, her face was still rather human like but that pale look was gone and you could see a more primal figurine. She was at home now, she was comfortable and she could finally be herself.

“If you wish, the same movie magic I use for myself I could give to you… if you desire I can make you look as human as you want to. For me, the make-up and prosthetics are enough. I know who I am, I know what I am, and I am not afraid of my capabilities or my powers. They call us mutants… they call us mistakes, monsters, not normal. In reality what is normal? Are they not the monsters for trying to single us out? Humankind will forever be afraid of what they do not know. Humans are afraid of change…I welcome it.”

She shook herself to remove the excess water. It glided off her fur like water to oil. She sat on a towel on her bed as she crossed her legs, no longer bound by the heels you could see that her feet were furry paws with claws extended. That was how she could walk so good in heels, she was using her claws to balance herself! Her ears twitched as she watched her company’s face. She looked down for a moment and then sighed.

“I will not apologize for fooling you, as I have done so many others. No, I am not sorry for who I am, I am not sorry for what I am. I used what I know and my abilities to get ahead in life…and I have succeeded. If I can do it, so can you. I do not wish for world domination or to eradicate humans from this world… I simply wish to live in peace. I know you have questions, feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer them… no more hiding, no more deceit.”

Tatianna kept listening intently, to Seduction's words, her head tilting lightly as she did. As she mentioned the lies and deceit, her eyes lowered a bit, nibbling at her lower lip, her ears still perking, giving Seduction her full attention. And as Seduction paused, Tatianna was fiddling lightly with her skirt. "I.. I. Try not to.. That's.. That's why, I.. Didn't hide the real me, from.. From you.. I only hide it in Temptation, to.. To make sure I.. Make a profit, for you.." She added, nibbling gently at her lower lip. Then as Seduction went to the bathroom, Tatianna carefully gazed up again, her fingers still fiddling at her skirt, as she waited patiently. She remained on the spot she stood, staying silent, as she gazed around a bit. She gazed to the fake ears, Seduction had worn, her head tilting a bit. Her curiosity wanted her to go and investigate, but she managed to stop herself, and remain where she stood, as she waited.

And as Seduction returned, she gazed back up to her, granting her full attention to the woman again, her eyes now widening, with how deep Seduction's deceit had to go. She was one of the few, that had their entire body 'mutated'. Fur covering her body, Tatianna's eyes traveled around her lightly, to investigate the entire picture, of the Anthro queen, Seduction had proven to be. She nibbled lightly at her lower lip, as her eyes drafted a bit downwards. Their kind, had only started showing up, not more then a hundred years ago. So what she said, was true. Humans was probably still afraid of them. Afraid, that they where the new beings, to take the top of the food chain. But they had to realize soon, that they were not much different then humans. Some of them had animalistic instincts, some of them didn't. It all depended on the person, as it did with human's themselves. Tatianna had some animal instincts, but she hid them just as well as she did the rest.

Her auburn eyes gazed to Seduction, slowly walking a bit closer, stopping up by the edge of the bed, her fingers fiddling a bit with it, as she tilt her head. Then as she asked, Tatianna slowly shook her head, smiling lightly. "I.. I don't.. Have a lot of questions.. Miss Seduction. I.. Know who you are, because.. You don't hide that. You.. Hide how you look, because.. Our kind. Has to do so, in these times.. And.. Thank you. For your offer, I. Probably would have. Accepted it, when.. When I was younger, but.. You made me see... That we shouldn't have to hide, and. Therefor, I.. I will only continue to hide, the little I do. Like. How everyone hides their naked bodies? For.. The decency. And until the day, we are accepted, for how we look. I.. I guess. We have to hide it.. For the sake of decency?" She suggested, smiling lightly, as she slowly slid down, sitting upon the very edge of the bed, barely even touching it, still gazing towards Seduction. "But.. But, if.. I might be so bold. I.. I think. Your real look.. I.. Is beautiful.." She said, with a short, shy giggle, before averting her eyes a bit down, continuing to fiddle with the edge of the bed.

Winry’s hair masked her shoulders. With the plastic ears gone, her ears could move freely, dancing about on the sides of her head. She stroked her fur and then looked at her new friend.

“The only thing that I envy about those mortals is just that… mortality. I have no timeline; I have no need for time, if you notice there are no clocks in any of my places that I reside. I’m sure you noticed that. Humans are scared of death… I welcome it, I’ve been here for too long Calico, I’ve seen things no being should see, I’ve heard and done things that well, frankly, I am not too proud of admitting.” She started to comb out her hair with her claws and grooming herself. It was getting rather hot in the room for the old feline so she decided to walk over to the balcony and open the window doors to release some of the humidity.

Even in her feline form her curves showed, more pronounced now, her sleek fur hugged her stomach, legs and ass. Her ears merged with her black hair looking similar to that of a mane the way it hugged her face. Her legs long, muscular and powerful like she worked out on a regular basis. As she walked those hips of hers swayed with a vengeance demanding attention to all who would dare look her way. She opened the window and then stood there leading against the brick wall overlooking the balcony.

“Don’t be afraid, go ahead try on anything that you would like. Keep anything that peaks your interest and don’t worry about payment on anything, your company is payment enough. So many years have I been here alone, I forgotten how good it feels to just sit and talk to someone, anyone. Hell, some nights I just spend it at the bar watching people listening to their reactions, their movements and how they approach people. Some reactions are good and some are typical, humans are indeed quite predictable.”

She paused nodding her head toward the compliment of her real look. “Thank you for the compliment. I am glad someone likes it. I like it as well but in this society where one must pretend to be what she is not I tend to understand the severity to hide the things that repel people away.” She looked away a moment, her red crimson eyes showing a brief glimpse of being ashamed. It soon subsided and there was that confident look again. The one that Tianna was used to.

“I’ve been working on a potion, that will make you human for a short time… however, I’ve already come to terms with my monstrous self and I am comfortable with the make-up and prosthetics. You, on the other hand could use it… to well become human for a short time. I do not yet know the side-effects but I am sure that death is not one of them.”

As Seduction continued to speak, Tatianna's head remained tilted, her auburn eyes gazing intently to Seduction's eyes. Her words made Tatianna frown lightly, as she tilt a bit towards the talking woman. Her tail and ears had lowered lightly as well, to accompany the frown, as she placed both hands between them. She'd taken notice, to what Seduction mentioned. Immortal? She didn't know, that was part of her life. That any of their kind, was immortal. It was confusing, but it was little compared to the fact, that Seduction seemed to hope for death. And to this, Tatianna started slowly moving towards Seduction, moving up on the bed, after slipping off the shoes, crawling towards the other woman on all fours.
"Don't.. Don't say that, miss Seduction. No.. No mater what you might have done, no one 'deserves' that? You." She paused, as Seduction rose from the bed, Tatianna remaining on her knees, as she gazed after the woman, her ears still lightly flattened upon her head, as she sat down on her knees, but kept her hands placed on the sheathes in front of her. "Your a nice woman. Even if you are harsh, you are still a nice woman. You can be kind. You.. Your being so, to me." She said, smiling lightly, trying to make Seduction.

Tatianna's tail started waving behind her a bit, as Seduction spoke about the clothing again. She tilt her head again, turning her gaze back towards the drawers and closets, but her eyes soon returned to Seduction. She didn't care about clothes. She only cared, to make Seduction smile again. She only cared, to make Seduction see, it wasn't all bad. She had smiled a bit, at the mention of the pleasing company she offered, tilting her head a bit down with a soft flush on her cheeks.
"Th.. Thanks, Seduction.. But.. But I don't.. Want to take your clothes, as commendation for my company. I. Like talking with you. I.. Don't often have people to speak with either, remember?" She said, giggling a bit, as Seduction thanked her for the compliment, flushing lightly again, as she lowered her eyes once more.

And as Seduction started mentioning the potion, her eyes slowly drifted up to Seduction once again, her brows raising a bit. Now she was truly confused. A potion, that could make her human? But. That would destroy.. Who she was. Wouldn't it? The thought caused her, to shake her head lightly, as she let her body drop down, to rest on the bed, letting herself drop down on her side.
"But.. I don't want to be human. I.. Don't want to imitate them. I don't want to pretend, that heavily. I.. Want to be me." She murmured silently, her eyes averting to the floor, next to the bed, as her tail wrapped around her body, reaching the fingers of her right hand, starting to fiddle a bit with it, her ears flattened lightly again. "Th.. Thanks. But. I don't want my tail to be removed." She murmured, with a single, soft, somewhat sad giggle, as she gazed back up to Seduction.

Seduction walked over to the young cat. She wrapped her tail around her company and pulled her to her. “Look at you… so full of life, so full of love, so innocent and pure.

” Taking her tail she coxed the other felines tail to feel hers. “You have a sense of pride to you after all… I thought that you would surely take the potion seeing as though you hide yourself every day for the likes of these humans. If you like how you are then why not stand up for yourself when assholes like that try to demean your every move? Why put gloves on…? Its like hiding the fact that you have AIDS, you can’t do anything about it so live with it, embrace it and try to educate others.” She sighed as she moved to the bed once more, this time laying down legs spread open. You could see her pink pussy and her clit all there in its glory. “Then again, mutation and AIDS can’t be compared, because you can give AIDS to someone… you can’t give your mutation to anyone but your children.”

She scratched her belly lightly and then purred. “I am Queen of this here castle, I run my life and I am happy to say that I have company to which I can really be myself around. I am glad that you are here Calico, don’t worry I will pay you for your time. It’s the least I can do because you’re listening to me rant and rave about my problems. I am after all a very depressing person, I have not smiled since... well actually I have yet to remember when.” She said wiggling her toes, the pink pads on them going back and forth. Her tail moving back and forth not caring just going about whatever way the wind was blowing at the time.

As Seduction walked closer, her eyes drifted up to the woman, her head tilted a bit. Then as Seduction's tail wrapped around her, and lift her up, she squirmed lightly, her tail instantly reaching for Seduction's, stroking it's white fur, against her black, making a wonderful contrast. It was a sign of affection. Something she kinda wanted to stop, and she had to fight, to make her tail stop, and just wave behind her instead, as her auburn eyes gazed up to Seduction. As she asked for reasons, why she never talked back, her eyes averted downwards a bit, and she whimpered silently, with her ears flattening. And as she was released, she turned to face Seduction again.
"I.. I don't know I.. Just don't think.. I've got it in me, I'm.. Not as strong as you.. And. As I said before, I.. Think their entitled to their opinions. Even though I.. Know. I'm not the one, who is in the wrong.. I.." She paused, as Seduction's leg's spread, and her privates became so eyecatchingly clear. She gulped, as she felt tension rise in her panties, and quickly moved her eyes down to her side. She realized there was no stopping her excitement now, only barely having been able to contain it, as it was only somewhat aperant, she whimpered lightly, as she quickly got to the bed, sitting down onto her knees, so Seduction wouldn't be able to see bellow her waist, as a bulge grew in her skirt.

"N.. No no, miss Seduction. You.. Don't have to pay me for it.. Please.. I enjoy speaking to you. This.. Is probably the most contact I've had with anyone, since my mother.. Passed away. Your giving me more then I've had, for a long time. Money.. And. Pleasure's it gives.. Means little to me, compared to the company of others. Of.. You." She said, with a small smile. She tried her best, not to gaze upon Seduction's intimates, but still focus on Seduction's eyes instead. But it was hard. Seduction was truly a beautiful woman. And it didn't make it any easier on her. She'd never been with anyone, also due to the fact she was this. So the slightest things, could often arouse her. She usually wore underwear, that allowed her member to grow erect, without showing too clearly, but those where also uncomfortable, especially when it did grow. So she didn't always wear them. And of course, this'd been one of those days.

Seduction padded the bed lightly indicating that she wanted Calico to come and lay next to her. Winry rose to face Tatianna and touched her face. “You my innocent are beautiful, you are a wonderful color, a magnificent shade of white. Be proud of what you are… we can see further than any human, we can land on our feet, we can live longer, we are stronger and more flexible. So it’s a wonder why they hate us… they want to be us!” She took her tail and placed it beside hers. “Black and white… ebony and Ivory, Yin and yang… all are various meanings for different yet the same. Light cannot exist without dark, as the sun and moon coexist why can’t we all?” She said brushing her face up to hers.

“There are so many things I want to teach you, so many things I want to tell you…” She began purring, something that she had not done in a while. It felt good to purr again and not by force or by her scratching her own ear. No, someone made her purr, someone made her happy… this someone she wanted to spend her time with, she wanted to be with, at least tonight.

“Would you…” She looked away for once she was actually embarrassed to ask this question. Her red eyes went from Tatianna to the floor and back again. “Would you do me the pleasure of spending the night with me? I …I mean I know it’s all so sudden and unexpected but, but, I have not had company in so long.” She stopped noticing that she herself began to stammer, something that was new for her. Then again this all was new to her and she didn’t know how to handle any of it. True she had not been in contact with many people and the ones that did only wanted money, but Tatianna was different, she just liked Seduction, being with her and for the life of Winry she could not figure out why.

As Seduction pad her hand on the bed, Tatianna gulped lightly, and nibbled a bit at her lower lip, her sharp fang testing her own skin, as she whimpered inedibly. Tatianna wanted to keep hiding her arousal, but she was also too curious, to not take the invitation, so she started crawling up on the bed, on all fours, with her body lowered. Almost as if a smaller cat, sucking up to a bigger one, so it wouldn't get hurt. This caused her member to stroke against the bed, and she would just about manage to keep it concealed, but if Seduction should happen to gaze that way, she would've easily seen it. Being this exposed, caused her cheeks to flush, already before Seduction's hand touched her face, which only caused the blush to grow in strength, now even more clear.
As Seduction spoke, she listened, and as their tails where close together, Tatianna began silently purring, barely edible to Seduction, as her tail brushed lightly against Seductions.
"That's.. Why.. I wish. We could all just.. Agree.. One day.. One day, I'm sure we'll be able to live, alongside each other." She said, nodding lightly a single time.

As Tatianna heard Seduction beginning to purr, her own engines started as well, her purr growing lightly, as her tail tried to stroke around Seduction's. This wasn't going well. Purring always got her excited. And now, they where purring together! There was little hope, that she'd be able to relax, for some time, so she tried to lay herself down on her stomach, which was highly uncomfortable, due to the growth inside her skit. Then as Seduction asked, her ears perked a bit higher, and her head raised from the bed, smiling happily. She'd never imagined spending a night, in a place like this. And she'd be over joyous with the chance. She just hoped, she'd be able to control herself. Keep herself, from getting too excited. But she nodded quickly a few times, and curved lightly bigger smile.
"I.. I'd. Be honored to, miss Seduction. I've.. Never been to such a beautiful.. Big. Place, before.. And.. And I really like your company. I.. I would.. Love. To spend the night with you.." She agreed, nodding a few times again, as she nibbled on her lower lip again, shifting a bit, to better position her member, as she squealed silently, her purr breaking with that.

The bed was indeed soft; with the pillows adorned accustomed to how Seduction likes them. She stood up, and casually reached behind her back and pulled down her zipper, undoing her dress. She took it off carefully and placed it in the nearby closet. Digging further in the closet she pulled out a black laced see through night garment that hugged her body and complimented her curves. She looked herself over smoothing out the lines in the garments. By now her nipples were as hard as diamonds; she bit her lip and came from inside the closet. Walking casually back to the bed, those hips of hers moving fiercely. She approached her Calico on her hands and knees; not paying attention to her lower area, no she was determined to look into those blue eyes of hers. Those eyes that called her, those eyes that somehow drew her in. Winry got closer to the girl’s face.

“Well you can stay in the guest bedroom for the night, or you could keep me company and rest right here… do not fret Innocent I would not dare do anything that would violate you or that lovely coat of yours.” She touched her face with her tail. “That wondrous white coat that shines no matter how dingy it gets.” Winry touched the girls ears. “These ears that pick up every sound that may pass by.” Winry scratched under her chin. “But most of all your features tis your heart that captures me Calico. The way you persevere and live for today. Your patience and your kind heart… that’s what I am attracted to.” She smiled at her and then pulled her in for a hug, her breasts touching the girls body. “You make me smile…and sometimes just to get through the day I talk to you.”

Winry was so close to her now... so close that she could hear Winry purring.

As Winry rose, Tatianna's eyes followed her closely, her ears perking lightly, as she nibbled on her lower lip. She couldn't stop staring at Seductions features. Her beautiful fur. Her lustrous curves. Her beautiful eyes. Tatianna almost felt her body sting with need, as she began silently panting. It wasn't edible for Seduction just yet. Her urges could still remain hidden, as long as Seduction remained in the closet. Tatianna gulped lightly, and started gently biting on her lower lip, trying her best to turn herself off. To stop those urges, by causing herself slight pain. But it only made it worse, and she squirmed lightly where she lay, gazing towards the closet. Her excitement didn't lower, and as Seduction returned, with her beautiful gown, Tatianna whimpered without a noise, completely entranced by Seduction's eyes. And as Winry approached, Tatianna rose a bit on her hands, to match the crawling woman's height, her lips passing a bit, as Seduction was this close.. Seduction would now be able to hear the silent pants, and Tatianna feared this. She didn't want to push Seduction away from her. But she also wanted, to be even closer.

Tatianna listened intently, purring loudly as the tail touched her face, whimpering a bit as she stroked her cheek against it. And with the compliments, it just got even that bit worse. She couldn't take this, much longer. And as soon as Winry hugged her, she almost leaped into the hug, with a small whimper, and as she could feel Winry's breasts, Winry would feel her member, still hidden behind Tatianna's clothing. And she squirmed softly, with a frown hidden against Winry's neck. "I.. I'm sorry, Se.. Miss! Miss, S.. Seduction.. I.. I tried to resist it, but I couldn't. I have to hide more, then just my race.. But.. But I'm.. Now always able to do so. And.. And you.. Your.." She silenced herself, and whimpered lightly a single time. "Th.. Thanks.. For everything.. But.. But if I sleep in here, I.. I'm not sure, I'll.. Be able to.. Fall asleep." She continued, trying her best, not to let her member touch Winry, too much.

The moon, as beautiful as it was, provided no help to the poor kitten that was trying to shelter herself from the panther like Winry Seduction. Her red eyes gazed at the woman, peering into her soul. The balcony was open so the moonlight could come through the doorway and it shined right on the bed setting the mood right. Winry clapped and the lights went off, now all that was left to take the covers and get under. Seduction looked at the girl puzzled. Raising an eyebrow she looked at her and asked.

“Innocent… why do you hide yourself? You and I have the same thing right?” She let out a chuckle. “Trust me, if you’ve seen one pussy, you’ve seen them all.” Seduction pointed downward to her own privates which contrary to her black fur was rather bright pink in color. “See, well, personally I do not like to look at my own for I am not attracted to it… on a daily basis, now with Johnnie Walker on a good day maybe I’d tango with a women but, I am into penis. Big, hard, thick, penises. Just thinking about it makes my nipples hard. See…” She poked her chest in the girl’s face her nipples were so hard they could cut diamonds. “I’m sure you have your share of male stories? Would you like to share before we head to bed? I’d be up for talking… I’m not really sleepy yet anyway. I usually stay up late.”

Again she touched the girls face with her tail, and again she moved closer to the girl touching her slowly at first and then giving her a wink. Hearing what the girl said she crossed her arms. “What? How would I keep you up Calico?” She kissed her cheek. “You look like you’ve seen your share of late nights… lonely nights as well… but then again have not we all?” She sighed looking away for a moment and then her ear perked up to what the girl was saying. Winry was confused now but she wanted clarification. “You need to hide more than just your race? What? Are you a heavy sleeper? Are you a cuddlier in your sleep? It’s okay if you are… I do not mind, I will welcome it.” She reached in for a hug.

As always, Tatianna listened intently, to Tatianna's every word. Her body twitched and ticked with every word said, the moon shining lights on her long blonde hair, curving down her back and shoulders, giving her entiresome an almost glowing posture. Her ears flattened a bit, with the words Winry spoke, gulping lightly as she bit down on her lower lip, once again, her member still erect behind her skirt. And the more she spoke about her own beauty and perfection, without even meaning to brag, Tatianna's urges rose greater and greater. And as Winry seemed to suggest a talk about male's and mating with such, a deep flush fell upon her cheeks, as she whimpered silently. In fact, she had none. She had no stories, of such. She'd always been far too shy, to speak with others, when not firstly spoken to. And being what she was, she wasn't often spoken to. But nor had she ever had an interest in men. At least, it seemed, not in the same way she did for women. When ever gazing too intensely at a woman, her member would twitch and tick with energy, wanting to burst out for freedom. But it had always been too embarassing. How could she ever find someone, who'd accept and enjoy both of her differences? She could hardly imagine such a person.

She didn't answer Winry's first questions, nibbling at her lower lips, as Winry started questioning Tatianna's words. She still wore a bright red flush upon her cheeks, as she tried to find words. Finally, she sighed, and build up her courage.
"Th.. This. Miss Seduction." She admitted, with a whimpering voice, as she pointed down, towards her own private area's, the large bulge behind her skirt, making it rather obvious, what was behind. And with shaky fingers she reached down, and pulled her skirt up a bit, to reveal her member in it's splendor.
"A.. And I only say, I don't think I'd be able t.. To sleep, because.. Because I think my body would be.. Too excited.. To allow me any.. Any rest. It.. It wouldn't be your fault, I.. Well. I've just.. Always had a hard time, controlling myself. Which.. Doesn't make.. Hiding this. Any easier." She frowned in embarrassment, gazing down. "And.. I don't. Have any. Stories like the ones you refer to. I've. Never been with a man. Because.. W.. Well. Because of this." She murmured, her ears still flattened, her tail tickling a bit from side to side, in her seeming dismay.

This is what she wanted; this is what she longed for, what she desired more than her fame, her fortune or her name. Her mouth began to water as she stared at the monster under the girl’s skirt. She was not sure what to say, no there were no words for this moment. Seduction could not have possibly guessed what was between the girl’s legs. She thought that she was a girl with a cute exterior but to have a dick as well… it was like the best of both worlds all combined in one. Her mouth would not open and at that moment she inched toward her slowly; her nipples, they were hard as diamonds, and at that moment Winry dropped to her knees with no words and released the monster from its’ cage. Oh it was huge, powerful and commanded attention. She could hold back no longer.

"Oh... it's so...god..."

When she fell to her knees she put her dick in her mouth. Placing the tip of his dick in her throat she didn’t gag, instead she hummed so that the vibration was appeasing. Taking it out her mouth she did a butterfly flick on the tip of her dick and then deep throated it once more, licking the balls as it was still in her throat. Taking it out of her mouth she grabbed it by her right hand and then placing her left hand on it she did a counter clockwise motion as she sucked the tip and then let her tongue glide down it and slurp loudly. She made sure it was extra wet as she liked to drool on her dick. Taking it out of her mouth she looked upward blushing she licked her lips and then finally words escaped her lips. “How… when…did you…” She licked and sucked on it more in between words and then deepthroated it once more. She could not help but to tease it with her tongue and lick all around it’s surface.

Tatianna didn't at all notice, the entrancement she was causing to Winry, as her eyes remained lowered, in a still embarrassed frown. She whimpered lightly, as Seduction took her time, reacting at all to this new discovery. And Tatianna was about to apologize again, and ask if she should leave, when Winry dropped down in front of her, and pulled her skirt off. Tatianna widened her eyes, and firstly tried to stop Winry, seemingly almost a bit scared, at what Winry was doing. Tatianna had to look for words, when Winry's came out, Winry's excitement clear in her voice. But finally a few words, did come out.
"Y.. You.. You like i..." She was interrupted, as Winry wrapped her lips around her member, and swallowed it all the way down to her throat, Tatianna gasping loudly, placing her hands on Winry's head, with a following whimper. Her hands didn't push, pull or do anything to inhibit or decide what Winry should do. But instead the slender fingers, gently curled in between Winry's locks, as Tatianna's body shivered and ticked.
"O.. Ohoh.. M.. Miss Seduction, I.. I'm.. Wh.. What are you d.." She was again interrupted from speaking, by her own gasps and moans, as her body ticked, her member throbbing vibrantly inside Winry's mouth, throat and between her fingers. "P.. Please.. Winry, I.. I'm.. Not sure.. Oho gh..." She stopped talking again, her legs giving up bellow her, dropping down to a sit on the bed.

She gulped and twitched, placing a hand behind her, upon the bed, to keep her weight up, her own nipples hardening even fiercer behind her clothing. She tried her best to reply to Winry's question, but the long wanted attention her cock was getting, made it very hard. But finally she had words coming, as her other hand continued to lovingly stroke Winry's hair.
"Nngh.. I.. I was.. Was born with it.. Nnh.. I.. I've only.. Shown it t.. To.. Very few, I.. Ahaa! I didn't.. Didn't think.. Anyone w.. Would appreciat it, b.. Because.. Everyone alienated me f.. For.. For my ears, a.. And tail.." She whimpered, her ears flattening upon her head as she panted, tilting her head back as her body arched. Her tail ticked and twitched from side to side, as she nibbled upon her lower lip, once again.

Back
Top Bottom