Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A neverending circle, of predjudice. { Yoshie x ForeverM }

“Mmm… I wouldn’t call you a freak dear; I would just say that you are different.” She licked it once more. It pulsed in her mouth, it yearned to be touched. It screamed that it wanted something. “Oh, you are so thick; it’s thicker than any that I’ve had. You were born this way? You are indeed special, oh the taste. You must treat it nice Innocent, you cannot keep something this …oh…good caged up like that. Embrace what you are dear; do not be ashamed of it.” She said deepthroating it once more.

“Calico… I mean are you a girl… do you still have the girl part?” She was so busy licking and sucking on her dick that she could not seem to form sentences. “Have you… um… you know… polished it yet? Are you still a virgin? You taste so good, how could you not be…and it’s so big.” Seduction was craving it, she wanted it, and it had been so long since she actually had been penetrated, since something other than her fingers pleasured her that she could not think straight. All she knew was that she wanted it inside her.
“Twice a day… you probably masturbate twice a day?!”

The words ran through her mouth like water. For some reason it made her hornier. Her insatiable hunger rising up, but this was her co worker this wasn’t some fling that she had invited over, no this was Calico, that innocent beautiful little girl she hired and now she was sucking her dick like a mad woman. But Seduction could not stop, she would not stop, it called to her, begged for her, it wanted and craved only her. Winry had to make her cock hers. Seduction purred approval and then looked up and only said one word. “Gimme. I must show you how to properly do this.” Seduction suckled on it like it was her last meal… she loved the smell, the taste. It was a man’s girth, its length but still had that smooth woman skin to it. The texture of her cock was smooth, it looked virginal but the veins in it, the way it pulsated indicated that Seduction was doing something right.

“You’ve hidden this well” She said in between sucks and deepthroating the long monster. “I would have never guessed that you had this hidden. This just makes my night all the more interesting, I want you… I was never attracted to females but you my dear are no ordinary female, I’ve heard of your kind but never, never in a million years would I have figured I’d have the pleasure of meeting, and pleasing one… tonight I will please you… and in turn you will show me what your kind can do.” She finally stopped paying Calico’s member attention; only for a second; and looked up at the woman and gave a lust filled smile. Yes, tonight would be different from all the other lonely nights that Winry had experienced. Tonight would be one that she would never forget.

Tatianna, still shocked in a mixture of embarrassment, pleasure and surprise. Seduction was pleasing her so well. A way, she'd never been pleased before. She'd had attention, by others their kind, but never like this. Never had she been intimate with anyone. Nor had she ever really felt the lust to. Lust had pricked at her, a few times over, but it'd never let to either masturbation, or intimacy with another. She'd always ignored her lust. But now, Seduction was almost worshiping her difference. What she'd never called a curse, but had expected others would. She was told not to hide it, causing her to flush heavily, and moan softly a single time again.

She gently bit at her lower lip, as she was asked more questions, wanting to answer, but finding little time for it, between her pants and moans. Her fingers wildly curled in Seductions hair, as her member throbbed over every inch.
"I.. I s.. Still. Still have.. Have the.. The girl parts.." She managed to moan out, before a soft squeal rose from her, and her body made a violent tick, as her member was buried all the way down Seductions throat, once again. She shivered and gazed down, seemingly confused with the question of 'polishing'. She cleaned it, of course, and took as well care of it, as she did the rest of her body. She wasn't that costumed to words, due to her lack of education and a social life, but as the question was clarified, she blushed heavily, and shook her head a few times.
"N.. No! No, i.. I haven't.. I.. I don't." As she replied, she started wondering why. She didn't truly know why she hadn't, but she'd never really felt that much of an urge. Not until she was here, with Seduction. Seduction awoke something in her, and now she was craving more, of what she was getting.

As Seduction demanded it, Tatianna shivered at first, her ears very slowly raising to a perk, her cheeks still flushed. At first, she did not react to it, before she mewled loudly with another moan, tilting her head back, her eyes closing as her head nodded.
"Y.. Yes.. Miss Seduction.. P.. Please.. D.. Don't.. Don't stop.. Nngh! I.. I've.. Never felt.. Felt this good.. Wh.. What.. Ever your doing, p.. Please.. Don't stop." She whimpered, quickly gazing back down to Seduction, with a begging expression, and a soft whimper followed, as Seduction relieved her member for some time, it still throbbing where it was. She gulped at what Seduction said, before nodding a few times in agreement, her ears still flattened a bit, trying to make her look even more irresistible, and submissive, then her begging expression managed on it's own.

“I am glad you enjoyed it my Innocent. I was aiming to please you.” She said, still massaging his erect member. She was now drooling at the mouth, her hormones raging at the sight. She got up and looked him in his eyes. “Now, I want you… I want all of you. “I want to feel all of you; I want to make you as happy as you’ve made me. Now, let’s see what this can do. Calico was being shy, she liked this, yes, play coy. An evil sadistic smile crept across her face when she saw that the girl was enjoying herself. There she was free for her, yes she was hers for the taking, she could abuse this moment and make the woman feel as good as she wanted to feel. She wrapped her arms around the kitten moaning in her ear. “Touch me, you know you want to. I see the way you stare at me Calico.” She said. Her hands roamed her body, she liked the way she felt, she liked her hands all over her. She started clawing her shirt, nuzzling her neck and then what she said next made her eyebrow raised.

“You’ve never been pleased like this? I must do a better job then. I will provide you with pleasure, all that I ask for you to do is please me the same way Innocent.”

Tatianna gulped and whimpered softly, as she listened to Seduction. She nibbled at her lower lip, her cheeks still burning with red, due to her shyness. But now, she'd gotten a taste of pleasure. And she wanted more. She wanted much, much more. And she'd do anything to have it. She needed Seduction to continue. She needed to keep feeling that pleasure, that caused her body to burn and itch for more. Tatianna noticed the sadistic smile, but it only caused her excitement to raise, as her ears flattened a bit more, showing even deeper signs of submission. And as Seduction lat her arms around her, Tatianna squirmed and dropped down on her back, her hands now placed on each side of herself, clinging on to the sheathes. She listened intently, and immediately nodded in reply to Seductions words, and even before the woman's sentence was finished, Tatianna's hands stroked up the fur of Seduction's thighs. Her hands roamed Seductions body, as a curious kitten, touching and feeling every corner of Seductions body. Her right hand ended upon Seduction's left breast, her fingers cupping the mound, before two fingers found and gently teased her hardened nipple. Her other hand roamed to Seduction's rear, firmly grasping her ass, as Tatianna, without even thinking about it, thrust her body up towards Seduction, her member pecking at the other woman's body. And as her shirt was clawed, deep cuts now showing her naked skin bellow, wearing no bra, Tatianna gasped and moaned even louder with excitement, as she whimpered.

Her longing pants crew a bit lower, so she could listen carefully, as Seduction spoke again. Tatianna gulped, and nodded quickly a few times, her lips trembling as her pants grew louder again. Her fingers continued to tease and play with Seduction's nipple, her tail now joining it, stroking up Seduction's inner thigh.
"L.. Like this?" She first asked, looking up with the eyes of a cat, questioning if it was doing something wrong, her ears flattened back a bit. "A.. Anything, M.. Miss Seduction. P.. Please. I.. I need more. Please, give me more.. I.. I'll do anything.." She whimpered, nibbling her lower lip again, her chest raising and dropping with her heavy pants.

Winry whimpered, she was enjoying this too; it had been so long since she had been touched, since she had something she felt so strongly about besides her Johnnie Walker and even longer since someone was able to rival her sexual expertise. Seduction was gluttonous, wanting attention on her, desiring all the pleasure for herself; but for some reason, she wanted to please tonight. As naturally dominate as she was tonight, for some reason she wanted to cause as much pleasure as she was receiving. She smiled a fanged tooth smile and replied. “I am glad you are enjoying yourself. If you want more then now is your turn to please me… do not worry I will guide you through the process, then again Calico you are a Neko and like me, something’s just come naturally. I want you to give in to your desires, all of that pent up tension that you have, feed it to me.”

Primal instincts were taking over in Winry’s mind; her red eyes peered at the girl with a lust filled passion. She knew what she wanted; she knew what she desired but tonight was a learning experience for the both of them. For Winry because she had never done anything with a herm before and for Tatianna because she had never done anything with anyone before; because of this Winry knew that she had to take her time with the virginal girl, she couldn’t force anything or rush. She didn’t want to scare the woman off but for some reason the look in Calico’s eyes was the same as someone with experience, same as someone who’d ravage the fur off of Seduction if given the chance.

Winry leaned upward from the girl to get a better look at her, she was beautiful, her snow white coat, her golden blonde hair that covered her shoulders and was now in her face because of the heat that the two were making at the time. The girls fur, soft to the touch, her breasts so perky and her nipples so hard, looking like round gumdrops. Her eyes, those captivating eyes, those eyes that were so innocent yet held a special lusty hue to them. Seduction gave a warm smile when she heard those words, this gave her permission to do whatever she wanted to. This was an invitation to take that extra mile, to go that extra yard. No, not yet, she couldn’t do it yet, she would have to ease her way into it. Getting up she pulled the girl to her feet and took her place on the bed. Then she opened her legs exposing herself to the girl.

“I’m sure you know how it looks, but the question is do you know how to please it? First use that tongue of yours, lick around, sucking is very important here, you can use your fingers if you wish but I want you to suck and lick. Pay close attention to the moans, moaning is a very good sound and you can tell you are doing a good job if her back leaves the bed and her hands are all over your face, head and back. Claw marks are a good sign too, they will probably hurt in the morning to a normal person but we have been made to handle such um…casualties.”

Never a second, did Tatianna stop groping and exploring Winry's body. But when ever Winry spoke, her eyes focused on the others, her ears perking, to listen intently to her. She nodded eagerly again, as Winry said she wanted the pent up tension, not exactly sure what that would bring. It made her a little nervous now. She seemed to be doing the right thing, but what if something happened, she couldn't control? Maybe she'd do something, Winry wouldn't like? But she nodded again, and her fingers continued what they where doing. She'd been truthful, when she said she'd do anything. There was nothing, she wouldn't do to feel the pleasure of a release now. Her instincts was telling her, that was what she wanted. She wanted to feel herself explode in a climax, and scream with pleasure. She wanted Seduction to do, what ever it is she does, she just wanted to feel Seduction. Nothing else mattered, at this time. Only Seduction. But she also, desperately, wanted to please Seduction. To give her, what she wanted. She couldn't know, what was going on in Seductions mind. How she treasured Tatianna, and decided to be gentle and learning for her, this time. Tatianna possibly wouldn't have cared, even if Seduction started being rough. But it was also possible, that Seduction was making the right choice. Taking complete dominance over her now, would only arise questions later. Pleasing Tatianna, in more ways then just pleasure now, would make her feel something more, then just sexual attraction towards Seduction.

As she was picked up, she mewled a bit in protest, but as she saw what Seduction was doing, she protested no further. She just got down on her knees between Seductions legs, placing her hands on Seductions thighs. Her lips was already nearing Seductions privates, as the woman started talking, but as she did, Tatianna stopped with a low whimper, flattening her ears as she listened. Her fingers started kneading Seduction's thighs, her nails gently digging into Seduction's skin and between her fur. They didn't scratch, but would feel like a kitten, kneading her mother as she drank her milk. And a low purr was constantly present from Tatianna, as she gazed to Seduction, with a low whimper, her tail twirling from side to side. And as soon as Seduction finished, she nodded eagerly, and lowered herself between Seductions legs, her tongue instantly meeting the other woman's slit, first stroking up the lips, before starting to play with her clitoral hood, only to stroke back down, and start teasing her entrance. Tatianna's fingers continued to knead and sting her nails, that had now shaped a bit sharper and spiked, the claws now giving more of the feeling it should. She purred heavily, as she shifted just a bit closer, moving her tongue inside Seduction, as she whimpered again. But her ears wasn't flatened anymore, but pointing as much Seductions way, as they could, listening intently, as she had been told to do.

Winry began moaning. Calico was doing a good job for someone who didn’t know what they were doing. Her legs began twitching and her back came easily off the bed. Her hips gyrated to the motions of the girls tongue. Her nipples hard and in the air; Winry touched them, pinched them and pull to make her orgasm longer.

“Yes, yes that is good.” Winry made the girl stop reluctantly was about to put her in the 69 position. But first, she pulled her to her and embraced in a kiss. Once this was done she pushed her away from her slowly and then put the girl’s dick in her mouth. Placing the tip of her dick in her throat she didn’t gag, instead she hummed so that the vibration was appeasing. Taking it out her mouth she did a butterfly flick on the tip of his dick and then deep throated it once more, licking the balls as it was still in his throat. Taking it out of her mouth she grabbed it by her right hand and then placing her left hand on it she did a counter clockwise motion as she sucked the tip. She made sure it was extra wet as she liked to drool on her dick. Taking it out of her mouth she then lowered the girl on top of her.

“Now we please each other at the same time.”

The night was still young and the two had ample enough time to enjoy one another, yes she was prepared to pull out all the stops. Calico was a virgin which means that she was unfamiliar with pleasure and what it could do to someone like her, lust was a cardinal thing for Seduction. To have someone here who will enjoy every touch every caress and every lick was something that made this Temptress more excited by the minute.

As Winry twitched and gyrated with her attention, Tatianna's smile grew wider, as she closed her eyes, and continued to let her tongue, do the work. A low purr, was getting constant from her throat, as she shivered and arched her back, her tongue lapping at Winry's slit, as a finger started joining in, teasing at the entrance, as her ears lowered a bit. Her tail slowly swayed from side to side behind her, showing the pleasure and joy this gave her. To please someone this way, was a greater pleasure, then she could've imagined. And that it was mss Seduction, only made it all the better.

As she was pulled away, she whimpered and whined slightly, lowering her ears, as she was pulled up. Her eyes made an expression, that was scared if she'd done something wrong, and unhappy that the sweet taste, was taken away from her. But as she was kissed, her ears lowered, and she whimpered more idyllically happy, as her ears lowered, and she closed her eyes. She moaned against the kiss, stroking her body against Winry's, whimpering again, as she was pulled away. But as her member went down Winry's throat, that whimper was turned into a deep moan, as her back arched, her cock twitching inside Winry's throat. Tatianna shivered, as the humming sensation, sent vibes through her entire body, arching her back backwards, reaching down to grab and scratch at the sheathes. She didn't realize, that she made several cuts in the fine linen, as her claws grew sharp. Like a cat, she had a function, to extend her nails. But instead of extending them, the just changed shape from normal, long nails, into sharp claws. Claws, that had now left a pretty clear mark, on Winry's sheathes.

And as she was lowered above Winry, she didn't have to be told twice, before lowering herself over Winry, letting her tongue meet the other woman's clit again, twirling her tongue around the hood, as a finger started teasing, and appeasing her entrance. In this position, they could please each other, and as soon as Winry would start pleasing her, Tatianna would let a claw grew dull and gentle again, so her finger wouldn't cut, as it pushed inside Winry's entrance, twisting and turning, as it got inside. For someone inexperienced, she was certainly eager to please, and quick to submit to Winry's demands.

Winry was impressed and it was hard to impress this women, but it was something about this calico that drove this woman crazy. She could not figure out why she could not get this woman out of her mind. Winry had never experience something like this; she had never been this pleased before she had never had this much affection given at her. Winry moaned and moved back and forth, she couldn’t take this much pleasure, she had to do something but then she didn’t want to move, she didn’t want to end this. No, this was something more than lust, it was something more than pleasure, yes this was beyond anything that was or should be considered a one night stand. Winry had to have this on a daily basis.

“I--- I want you…” She was now on the verge of begging. Her cunt was wet and dripping, begging to be touched wanting more than just a nice licking, no she wanted a pounding, she wanted to feel every inch of the girls rod as deep as she could get it. It had been some time since Winry had been touched by a man so her pussy was not at all ready for something that big that fast but Seduction didn’t care, she wanted what she wanted now.

“Don’t make me beg for it…” Were the rolls reversed? Had Seduction said something submissive? Then again this was something that she could not ignore, being touched, being caressed being held. This is what she wanted, what she craved.

Tatianna shivered, and her eyes fluttered, as her tongue continued it's work with Seduction's slit. The taste was accelerating. Exciting. And only made her member twitch and tick, even more. She wanted to push inside Seduction. She wanted to feel herself embraced, by Seduction's walls. But.. She couldn't possibly be allowed such? She wasn't worthy, of one such as Seduction. She was wealthy. Beautiful. Loved. Tatianna had no place with Seduction. No right to expect more then just this. Teased by the lovely taste of Seduction's juices. She'd already seen, and gotten, far more then she'd ever imagined getting from another person. Especially a woman. She was expecting to be cast back out in the rain, anytime now. Like an unwanted kitten, thrown onto the side of the road. A ditch, to drown in.
But inside, she could not stop hoping for more. Not stop hoping for a chance, to get inside Seduction. To stay by Seduction's side. To purr, and be happy, by the side of another person. A woman, no less. She wanted nothing else, then to just lay by Seduction's side, and curl up against her. Just to be allowed, to stay by her side. To please her. But how could she ever expect to get this?

Then, as Seduction spoke again, Tatianna gasped, pulling away a bit, before crawling a bit off Seduction, to more easily gaze up to her. She lowered herself, as Seduction had told her, not to beg for it. A tick of sensation, shot through her body. A playful side, wanting to come forth, and actually do, as Seduction had told her not to. Make her beg, for the pleasure she could provide. To take charge. To be the one in control. But Tatianna quickly pushed that thought aside, and lowered her body a bit, with a soft mewling sound, before stroking her cheek against Seduction's body, beginning to purr, as she crawled over Seduction, once more. But now, with her throbbing member, hovering over Seduction's glistening slit. Tatianna still made herself small. Made Seduction see, and feel, that she remained in control. Tonight, Tatianna would do no such thing, as taking control. She was still a mere street cat, in the presence of a superior. And she wanted to stay. To get so much more. The playful side. The one, that wanted to tease. And maybe even control Seduction. Would remain hidden. For now, at least.

"R.. Really? C.. Can.. Can I.. Please you.. Further?" Tatianna asked, with a soft, husky voice, as she lowered her body over Seductions, showing submission, whilst great interest in Seductions lower body, Tatianna's member now stroking against Winry's slit, as she formed large begging eyes, her fingers starting to gently knit the sheets bellow them.

It was there in that moment that Seduction saw it. She saw in the girl’s eyes domination. She knew the passive feline possessed it somewhere, but where she did not know. Winry bit her lips and touched the girl’s fur. Calico’s fur was smooth yet held a silky touch to it. As the fellow feline towered over her, Seduction felt wanted, she felt needed, desired in a sense. A wanting feeling brushed over her and then she looked into the girl’s eyes.

“I know what you want to do Calico… but are you afraid to do it?” Seduction dared her. “I see it in your eyes, I see the control you want to take. I see the initiation that you want to give.” Seduction grabbed the girl by the throat, not enough to scare her or in a painful way, it was simply to show her what she wanted her to do to her.

“This is power, this is control… Once you have a taste of it you won’t want to come back. You will understand dominance once you’ve tasted the joy of pleasure. This is what I want… no longer do I want to be in control. No longer do I want someone to tame… no, if there is one lesson you will learn tonight it is this: The one in control is the one who secretly wants to be controlled… and in your case Calico, the one who is controlled… secretly wants to be in control.” Winry opened her legs more and pushed herself to tease the woman’s member. “I want this… now please….” She begged. “Please fill me… you are so big, you are so thick… I want to feel it inside me… Make me wait no longer.” She looked to Tatianna with pleading eyes.

Now Seduction’s eyes were the ones begging. Begging to be dominated, begging to be controlled.

Tatianna's ears lowered lightly, as Winry said, she knew what she wanted. She knew. She knew that a side of her, wanted to be in control. It was an instant of nerves, telling her she should now fear Seductions wrath. Seduction was in control. Was meant to be in control. Wasn't she? She was the owner, of the place Tatianna worked. She was the owner of this house. She felt so much older, and wiser then her. She should certainly want to be in control, shouldn't she? Tatianna listened, and gasped, only lightly, as her throat was grabbed, stretching her neck lightly, showing no signs of disobedience to the grab. But Winry didn't tighten her grip. It confused Tatianna, which was apparent in her eyes, besides the feral lust.

For now, she remained silent, listening to Seductions words, her head tilting a bit as she did. She wanted to be controlled? It was true. A side of her, wanted to control Seduction. But it was only in this lustful state. Wasn't it? She'd never wanted to be in control of others. At least, she'd never felt it as heavy as she did now. But as Seduction teased against her member, and began begging. Tatianna moaned softly, behind closed lips, taking a moment longer to think, as she gazed down into Seduction's eyes. A small fang passed Tatianna's lower lip, gently nibbling it for a second, before a hand suddenly grasped for the wrist, who's hand was still pressed against Tatianna's throat, and now quickly pushed it down against the bed, above Seductions head. And in the same second, Tatianna's other hand quickly grasped Seductions own throat, with a lightly tighter grip then Seductions had been, but far from rough enough to be unpleasant. And Tatianna's lips shot down to Seductions, meeting them in a heated, intense kiss, forcing their lips together. Tatianna moaned as she kissed Seduction. Her eyes closing in the moment, as the hand upon Seduction's throat, started letting it's digits gently stroke the fur of her neck.

Tatianna let the kiss expand, and she stroked the tip of her member, against Winry's abdomen. But finally, she let go of Winry's wrist, her hand instead reaching down, to lead her member to Seduction's entrance, immediately starting to press against it and slowly push inside of her. Tatianna moaned deeply as she did, her body shivering, as her grip of Seduction's throat tightened just lightly for a second, before loosening up again, Tatianna's eyes opening and gazing back into Winry's. She broke the meeting of their lips, to let her lips kiss down Seduction's cheeks, pushing even deeper inside her tight walls, as Tatianna's lips moaned.
"I have.. Never wanted control.. But now.. With you. In this moment. I want to.. To take it. Make it mine. Make you. Mine." Tatianna whispered, her lips moved to Winry's ear instead. Her lips then grasped Winry's ear, pulling it lightly, before her teeth started playing, teasing with small gentle nibbles, as moans spewed from them.

Primal instincts take hold now. Winry’s red eyes looked at the woman’s who eyes seemingly went from a passive to a more dominate hold now. The throws of passion now deep, this is what Seduction wanted. She had always been in control, she had always held power over those weaker than she. Truthfully she hated being in control of sex, sometimes it was better for someone to just have domination over her or at least she wanted to switch. She bit her lip when she felt the hand over her throat with more force than she had on Calico’s. Their kind was made for overpowering those weaker species like humans and avian. Winry wanted to show the young kitten that she had it in her to be aggressive. She held it deep within that kind heart of hers. But tonight was not that night to be passive, she knew what she wanted and Seduction was going to make her work for it.

The moment that Calico’s member touched her entrance to pleasure she let out a swift moan. Although brief she felt her orgasm come fast; never had that happened before. Never had Seduction been subjected to something so primal, so beastly that her urges could by themselves cause her to orgasm so intense. It wasn’t just a bodily one; it was more mental than physical. They were both complete opposites, Winry being dominate and Calico being submissive, but tonight the roles would be reversed. The girl teased Seductions entrances, she rubbed it so gently that Winry’s body bucked forward, she was never a patient female, she was never given the pleasure of waiting. Tonight however, was something different, this wasn’t just sex, this was mental, this was overpowering by right.

Their lips locked in a kiss that defied anything that Winry could imagine. This wasn’t like kissing a man, where his lips would be either too hard or too rough, no this was another woman, another one of her kind. It was more passion held in this kiss, it was more loving, and more pleasant. Her body smelled like roses and her tongue tasted like strawberries. Winry wondered if the girl used lip gloss or a flavored lip balm. Her tongue ravaged Winry’s mouth causing it to pry open, there was no hesitation, she accepted the forceful kiss and in turn she went the base of the girl’s cock more. Her body was enjoying the play that they both were in. She felt eager to continue but knew that patience was something that she had to savor for it was making the moment that much more frenzied.

Seduction didn’t have to wait long as the instrument of pleasure entered her, the sheer girth made Winry gasp and jump and the sheer power of the girl’s hips was enough to make Winry insane. Then, in that instance she broke the kiss and left poor Winry drooling. When Seduction heard the young girls voice in her ear another orgasm was quickly on it’s way. She had told Winry that she never wanted to control anything until now and wanted to make Seduction hers. Possession was something of a kink for Winry and to hear Calico say that she wanted to own her made Winry that much wetter. Winry then gripped the girl’s back with her nails, enough to show that she didn’t mind being owned as long as it was by someone like her, with her skill and intellect.

“Never had I wanted something so bad in my life… you are as addicting as my Johnnie Walker, so subtle yet so bold.” A moan escaped her lips and her walls welcomed the new company and grasped hold of her dick and seemingly did not let go. “It’s like watching something so innocent become dangerous. A playful kitten evolving into a stalker of the night. Show me more… let me test those primal urges… and together let’s go to paradise. I may not know about love but I am the owner of the word Temptation.” She moaned and wrapped her legs around the woman’s waist bringing her hips up to match the rhythm that Calico was doing.

Tatianna shivered and moaned, observing, reading everything Winry did. She didn't only accept the dominant feelings Tatianna carried, but wanted it. She wanted it badly. She wanted to be handled. To be controlled, for once. It was more clear now, then it'd been with her words. And it caused Tatianna to shudder. She'd needed this. She couldn't even explain how much. Tatianna had continued to push inside Seduction, but she paused and listened to the woman's words, keeping her pinned bellow herself, as their feral eyes glanced at each other. Her eyes narrowed lightly with Winry's words, as her head tilted, and she licked her lips.
"I had never dreamed. That it would be this good. Nor that I'd find someone who'd want it. Want me. And weather this is something you want for one night. Or want forever. Your giving me something, no one else could.." Tatianna whispered back, grinning softly as she lowered to kiss Seduction again, letting their tongues meet once more, as her's shot past Winry's lips and teeth. As Winry's long beautiful legs wrapped around her, Tatianna's hand grabbed Winry's rear, her claws pressing against the other woman's skin, letting her feel the sharpness of them, before scratching her lightly. It didn't draw blood, only let her feel the sharp claws at the end of each digit.

Tatianna panted heavily, before grinning widely, and roughly thrusting her member the rest of it's way inside Winry. She pierced as deep as to Winry's cervical entrance, but did not push further or inside. Only stretched the other woman's walls, as deep as that. And then, she lowered herself over Winry, so she wouldn't be able to force Tatianna's member to thrust inside her. She ground her body against Winry's, letting her feel the long, thick member inside her, but made her unable to get the pleasure of it thrusting. Her eyes then hungrily, wickedly, gazing down to Winry's, as her fingers moved from Winry's neck, stroking over her fur and tangling into the woman's hair. Then in an instant grabbed at her hair, forcing Winry's back to arch lightly, with her head forced back a bit, to expose her neck.
"You.. Want more? To feel my member.. Thrust inside your invitive walls?" She whispered, as her hand on Winry's rear, stroked to Winry's abdomen, and up fur, letting her claws knead and poke lightly against the soft skin. She lowered her lips to Winry's neck again, now gently nibbling down the woman's jawline, and further down her throat, letting her feel how deeply in control, Tatianna was now. And how helpless Seduction in would be, in reality. A clear view to the neck, was a clear view to their weakness. As an instinct, they knew where to strike, should playing come to fighting. And knew where a fatal blow should be stricken. The throat. And Tatianna had clear view to it now, letting her teeth slowly nibble their way up and down Winry's throat. The fangs played against her soft skin, but made no punctures, or no acts of aggressive offense. But instead teased Winry's survival instincts. Almost either forcing her to become offence in a defense, or submissively go still.
"Then... Beg for it.. You already did. But this time... You have to admit. That you.. Are -mine-. That you are helpless, under me." She whispered again, grinning up to Winry's eyes, not stopping the constant tease of her throat. Her other hand, not holding on to Winry's hair, stroked further, reaching Winry's breast, squeezing it firmly, roughly letting her feel her claws, pressing against her sensitive skin.

Damn her, damn her dick, for someone who had just recently gained entrance into Winry’s body her dick was leaving its mark where it wanted. Seduction gasped at the intruder but her groans were quickly muffled by the fact that Calico gave that piercing stare, that instinctive stare that literally paralyzed Winry. It set her soul on fire and caused deep passionate thoughts to run coursing through her veins. She had to have this woman. By damn she wanted to belong to her. It was funny, this feeling that was going through Winry’s body, and mind. It was as if she had created a monster, a monster that was bent on pleasing, a creation bent on the needs of her and her alone.

You could hear Winry purring as she heard the woman’s voice going on inside her ear, that was her weakness and so because no one else did it. This was new, no one took control of Winry, no one dared step out of line and none would dare scorched words of possession. Suddenly Winry felt her hair being pulled which caused her to orgasm uncontrollably and then she arched her back as she was commanded to… yes Calico was in control now… it was like the Yin to Seduction’s Yang and it was a beautiful sight seeing Winry’s ass twitch. Her pussy dripping begging for more that’s when she was commanded to beg for it… Seduction didn’t know what to do, she didn’t know how to answer, a small whimper escaped her lips… aww how cute she was being stubborn. This stubborn act was soon punished by the Mistress when she went for Seduction's throat. A shiver went down her spine and she was about to growl when she came more. Damn Winry, So there was still that dominate woman in there that held on to this wonderfully evil sin known as Pride.

Winry whimpered the words low at first, “Please…” it was like a whisper. Like she still held onto her pride. It was quickly setting away however it acted like a child that didn’t yet want to let go of its mother’s hand. “I want it… I want you…” She shuddered. The feeling getting more and more intense now. It was driving the woman mad. It was making the orgasm literally unbearable and she was on the verge of screaming.

Tatianna kept the tight grip in Winry's hair, as she whimpered and shuddered bellow her. It was clear, that it was conflicting, yet wanted emotions, that ran through the otherwise dominant, and strong woman. Winry wasn't used to this. Winry hadn't been dominated like this. And if so, not very often, and a long time ago. But all this, came new to Tatianna as well. So they where on equal grounds. But instincts, long held back and hidden, was driving Tatianna. Sending her into a lustful frenzy. She wanted the control she now had, and had wanted it for a long time. And now when she had it. She was going to abuse it. She was going to make Winry cry, scream, beg and whimper for more, before Tatianna would be done with her.

And as she laid her command, Tatianna could see the stubborn pride in Winry's eyes, not allowing her to easily give in. So she gave Winry's throat another nibble, this time a bit more demanding and impatient. And this forced a reaction. A silent whimper of a beg, hardly even edible. A grin slowly shaped upon Tatianna's lips, as she raised above Winry's again. This was hardly enough, to give Winry, everything she wanted. But it was enough to grant some, and Tatianna slowly pulled most of the way, out of Winry's tight cave, as her hand slowly stroked down over Winry's fur, ultimately raising and slapping the other woman's rear hard, as she thrust back inside fast and roughly, as deep as it could get.
"That's not good enough, my.. Kitten.." Tatianna hissed, before biting at Seductions Trapezius muscle, this time taking a rough and firm grasp of Winry's fur and skin with her teeth. Her hand tugged at Winry's hair, as the other hand firmly grasped her rear once more, her nails pressing against the woman's skin, scratching her lightly, but without drawing any blood.

Tatianna's teeth released Winry's neck again, raising her head above the other woman, dominant, demanding eyes glaring down upon her.
"I want you to scream for it. Let anyone, listening outside this door know.. That you want me.. That you need me. That you long to be fucked. Fucked, like a horny.. Little. Whore... In heat." She whispered again, grinning widely, as her own tail slowly stroked down Winry's leg, leading down to her rear, the tip of it pressing against her tightest entrance. And whilst it did, Tatianna's hand on Seductions rear, found the long furry tail of the other woman, taking a firm grab, and tugging gently at it. Not harsh enough to cause wounding, or any greater pain. Only harsh enough, to display dominance, and demand.

Back
Top Bottom