Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever comes up... (Silvamoon & Adam)

Adam Edwardson

Super-Earth
Richard Ashworth was sitting at his big oak desk in his spacious office at the second top floor of the Ashworth skyscraper, a tall modernistic construction in glass and steel. The fact that it was not the top floor had always bugged him, but that floor was reserved for his father, the legendary businessman and owner of Ashworth Ltd, Marcus Ashworth, and his aide Victoria. Not that the view of the cities skyline was better up there - it was already magnificent from Richards office, and he seldom bothered to admire it anyway. No, it was just that he disliked the thought of someone else being above him.

He hated losing. Maybe it was because he didn't have any siblings, any real ones at least, and therefore never got to learn how to handle defeat. People would call him inconsiderate and smug, but he had found the ruthlessness his obsession with winning had given him to be quite an asset. Who knows, had he been less dedicated to coming out on top, maybe he would never have made the effort to acquire the photograph that he was holding in his hand right now, studying it with a pleased smile over his lips.

Yes, he hated losing, and she had made him a looser. Therefore he hated her, it was as simple as that. Victoria had not only taken what was rightfully his, she had also humiliated him by showing to the world that not even his own father trusted him. Surely he had not been portionless, after all he had been given the position as CEO of the bank his father owned as some sort of compensation. "I figured it would suit you, since all you care about is money." his father had told him in his usual disappointed voice, but it had not suited him. Being number two did not suit him at all, especially not when the gold medal had been snatched from him right in front of his eyes by some random charity case.

Just thinking about her awakened the rage in him. He felt pearls of sweat forming on his forehead, and his breathing grew more heavy. Using the glass of the framed photo of his father that he kept on his desk as a mirror, he wiped the sweat away. He could not help to admire what he saw. The distinct jaw bone and the cold blue color of his self-confident eyes made him look like a natural leader. Despite his age, he did not need to dye his short, black hair, and regular work out, that he did more to impress on his colleges and business associates than because he actually liked it, kept his body in shape. And on top of it, if you payed as much for your suit as Richard did, it was hard to not look good. Only the blue silk tie he wore together with his black attire probably cost more than what ordinary people made in a week.

"Calm down, Richard." he said to himself. "Soon you will no longer be the looser and she no longer the winner." The photograph in his hand would make sure of that. He really hadn't believed that the private detective would come up with something like this, all he had expected was some minor embarrassment that would give him a slight edge in the constant competition between the two of them. After all, she was as good as perfect, or at least so everyone seemed to think. They never stopped talking about her sharp intellect, her astonishing looks and her awe-inspiring with. But they had all misjudged her, and now he had the proof.

It was time for him to collect his price, he had waited long enough. It had taken a lot of planning, but all that remained to be done now was to pull the string and watch the trap close around her. Not only her position, but also her very person, would be his. He had no intention of letting her fall be easy. Why would he, when he could make her suffer like she had made him suffer? This was not only about winning, this was about taking revenge.

He picked up his telephone, and called her up. "Victoria, my dear, would you come down to my office?" he asked, doing his best to sound casual even though he wanted to explode in triumph. "I have some rather urgent matters I think will be of great interest to you. And bring some coffee for me, will you?" Before she even had a chance to respond, he hang up. Formally he was in no position to order her to get to his office, or to bring coffee for that matter, but he thought it would be useful for her to get used to be treated like a member of the servant class from wish he originated.

He put down the photograph on the desk and waited.

Life honestly couldn't get much better for Victoria Windsor, and she was enjoying every minute she could. What was not to love, really? She had a wonderful life, a fantastic job, and a man that she looked up to as a adoptive father that adored her as well. Victoria did not have much to complain about, if she overlooked the senior Mr. Ashworth's son Richard. For some reason the man seemed determined to despise her no matter how much she tried to smooth things over between them, and after knowing him for approximately ten years since being taken into the family there was little she could do to dispel the bad blood between them.

Although Victoria had a great life now, it wasn't always that way. When she was 14 her parents were killed in a car crash, and with no siblings or close family relatives she landed herself in a predicament. When she saw a story on the news about a company that has a charitable program for youths with no family she saw no reason not to apply, and on the application she left out the fact that she actually had an uncle she had never met that lived across the country that she might have gone to live with. At the time Victoria hadn't bothered too much about that little white lie, until she was accepted into the program and quickly became integrated into the owner of the company's family.

Even now just thinking about it from years ago was enough to make her feel guilty, so Victoria tried her best to put it out of her mind and focus on happier things. It seemed so inconsequential at the time, but she knew if the senior Mr. Ashworth ever found out what had happened he would be extremely disappointed in her and might even dismiss her from her job. The young woman just couldn't let that happen. Of course she would miss working at the company but what would bother her the most would be to disappoint Mr. Ashworth who had done so much for her.

Sighing to herself Victoria wondered why she was being so nostalgic today and instead she turned back to the task she was working on. As the aide to Mr. Ashworth she was essentially being groomed to take over his position when he retired eventually, and she was determined to make him even more proud of her than he already was. Almost as soon as her blue eyes had focused on the documents on her desk the phone rang, and without even checking the caller id she picked it up. “Hello?” Her voice was clear and light, no hint of her earlier troubling thoughts present. Immediately after hearing who was on the other line her normally smiling lips turned down into a frown, and she had to suppress the urge to sigh again.

“Yes, Richard, I will be down in a ---” Her resigned reply to the one person who did not like her was cut off abruptly when he hung up on her, and this time she could not hold back a groan of frustration. Generally their paths did not cross at work, but on occasion they did and he never wasted an opportunity to make her aware of his low opinion of her. Quickly her frown turned thoughtful when she realized that it was rare that he would actually deign to call her on the telephone and request her presence, but she did not think about it for long because she knew he could get irritated if he had to wait.

Luckily the beverage station was on her way to the elevator, so she stopped quickly and poured two cups of steaming black coffee. Perhaps this would be the lucky day where they could set their differences aside, and it couldn't help to put him in a better mood with some caffeine. During the short elevator ride down one floor she checked her appearance in the mirrored doors of the car, making sure that her blonde hair still hung down in casual waves past her shoulders and the floral blouse tucked into a tight charcoal gray pencil skirt was neat. Standing at a petite 5'4” made wearing heels to the office a necessity, and today she was wearing simple black patent stilettos that boosted her height four inches.

Stepping out of the elevator with coffees in hand she wasted no time heading straight into Richard's office, a tentative smile on her face. “Hello Richard, what did you need to see me about?”

Richard looked up at his visitor with a wide grin. He was pleased to see her, but there was nothing friendly in his face - his clear blue eyes were as cold as ever, and there were no hint of emotion in them. This was hardly surprising, because if Richard had a friendly, welcoming smile he had never bothered to use it.

Before he answered her question, he took his time to study his college, or maybe he should start to think of her as his victim. His judging eyes moved from her slender legs, up her body, stopping at her beautifully shaped bosom. It was not the first time he ogled her body, but this time he did not make any effort to try to hide the fact that he was staring at her tits, because he did no longer have any reason to act even a little courteous. His mind started to wander off, thinking about how her breasts would feel in his hands. His dick grew harder as he imagined her moaning, then screaming, under his touch. All he wanted to do was to bend her over the desk and fuck her brain out right there, right then, but he knew he would have to resist the urge. Using all the willpower he could muster, he pulled his mind back to the present.

"I want to talk with you about your future." he said. The dry formal tone of his voice made him sound like a boss about to fire an employee. "Have a seat." he gestured towards the chair standing in front of the desk. All the while his lusting eyes continued to enjoy the curves of her body. The photo was lying on the middle of the otherwise empty desk, and to make sure she did not miss it, he drummed impatiently with his finger on it. It was a picture of a man in his 40's or 50's, with the name David Windsor written with a black marker pen on it. He looked quite dull, with a meager face, hollow eyes and thin hair. Indeed, he looked like a complete nobody, but in this situation the man on the photo was of uttermost importance.

Leaning back in his chair, his hands resting behind his head in a laid back manner, he studied the girls reaction as she looked at the photo. "Victoria, where do you think your future lies?" he asked, failing to hide the derision in his voice.

Victoria was still fairly new to the company after recently completing an MBA degree, but she was aware of just how blessed she was to move up so high into the company so quickly. The young woman was aware of the fact that some thought it unfair how she could seemingly waltz in and take her spot on the top floor of the building, and she knew none more than Richard who was unhappy with her. Having a sunny personality and an easy smile let her win over some of her critics, but she knew this was one man who would probably never give up his bitterness towards her.

That was why Victoria figured it was in her best interest to follow his request to meet with him, yet his blatant staring at chest was enough to make the normal easy going young woman irritated. “Richard, what can I do for you?” She asked him tightly, the tentative smile gone from her lips. Setting down the coffees on the desk she quickly crossed her arms defensively in front of her, although it only served to push up her already full and perky C-cup breasts to make them stand out even more through the thin silk of her blouse. It wasn't the first time he, or any other man in the office had stared at her, although he was more blatant than the rest.

She assumed he did it to unnerve her, completely misinterpreting the lusty look in his eyes as she carefully took a seat in front of the desk. Gracefully she brushed back a stray lock of hair over her shoulder, drawing attention to the delicate column of her neck as her light blue eyes finally focused on the one object on the desk; a photo. The angry flush that had rose on her cheeks from his ogling quickly faded to a sickly pale color as she recognized the man in the photo without even needing to read the name scrawled across the front of it. “W-where..” Her voice shook as she slowly raised her gaze from the photo to look him in the eye. “Where did you find this?”

Victoria couldn't believe after all of this time that her uncle's photo would make its way into the possession of the one man who hated her, and she felt dread growing in the pit of her stomach at what this would mean for her future. “What do you want, Richard?” There was no point in delaying, this was clearly blackmail and she needed to know what she going up against.

Richard eyes jumped up from the poor girls breasts to her face. The desperately confused expression on her pale face was simply priceless, he enjoyed watching it even more than her breasts. Clearly she had not expected this, and he could tell that she had realized just how deep in trouble she was - he could see it in her eyes. These small signs of weakness awakened his predatory instinct, and his stern eyes became narrower as they focused on his prey.

Without answering any of her questions, Richard got up from his chair and walked around the desk until he was standing behind her. He placed a heavy hand on her shoulder, while he softly stroke her blonde hair with his other hand, playfully twisting it around his fingers. "Oh, Victoria, you did not answer my question. What do you think the future has in store for you? Where do you imagine you will be in five years? In ten?" The question was of the kind an employer would ask on an interview, but this was no interview and the contemptuous venom in his voice would have been enough to scare away any interviewee. "Do you imagine you will be the new leader of Ashworth Ltd, the uncrowned queen of my fathers corporate empire..." His cold index fingers gently brushed down her right cheek. "...or will you be a worthless nobody who lost her family a second time?"

He knew that talking about her "family" was both rude and insensitive, but he had never been the sensitive kind. Politeness was for the weak, for those who could not afford to say what they thought, and right now he could afford to say anything. For years, since the first time his father mentioned this bright girl in his charity program he had silently watched her steal his future without being able to do anything about it. Not only had she taken his job, his office and his salary, but she had also taken his fathers heart. The senior Mr. Ashworth had fell so deep in love with that manipulative hydra, with her false smile and her alluringly sweet voice, that he had stated to think of her as his own daughter, forgetting about his only true son in the process. Now, finally, Richard had the power to not only claim what was his, but also punish the thief who had tried to steal it.

Leaning in close, the smell of his after shave filling her nostrils, he whispered into her ear with a hoarse voice: "You can have it either way, it is all up to you. But remember, everything comes with a prize." He could not help to chuckle maliciously. "So choose carefully."

This was a bad situation Victoria had stepped into, one she simply wasn't prepared to deal with. She simply couldn't believe that Richard had hated her enough to delve into her past to look for her dirty little secrets, but he had found the one skeleton in her closet that she couldn't afford to let people know about. Especially the senior Mr. Ashworth. She felt sick even thinking about the older man's reaction if he ever found out about this, and she had to close her eyes so she wouldn't see the triumph glowing in Richard's eyes. She clenched her hands together tightly so that he wouldn't see them shaking, and also so that she wouldn't bat his hand away when he began to stroke her hair.

Victoria bit her lip nervously, blood rushing to darken her normally rose pink flesh as she tried to quickly work out what to do. When his fingers trailed down the pale skin of her cheek she couldn't help but to flinch away from his touch, although it could also be in reaction to his cold words. “Why are you doing this to me?” She finally asked, her normally pleasant tone of voice low and tense instead. She did not answer his questions, because she did not know the answer herself. Victoria knew he wanted to see her cry and plead that this was all a misunderstanding, but she couldn't bring herself to demean herself so fully in his presence.

“I know you don't like me, I get it. But it wasn't my intention to lie to anyone.” Her voice was still low as she spoke, finally deciding that honesty would be the best policy here. Unfortunately for her she didn't really know that much about the younger Mr. Ashworth, so she had no idea just how deep his loathing for her was. The closer he leaned to her the more nervous she became, and at his last statement she had to stand up and back away from him. The legs of her chair screeched as she pushed it back along the floor of the office, and the heels of her shoes clicked as she began to pace back and forth across the room.

“Of course I don't want to leave this company, I love working here!” Victoria became more animated as she spoke, gesturing around here. “I don't know the man in that photo. We might be related by blood but he isn't my family; my family is right here.” She sighed, feeling overwhelmed by all of her emotions. “What would you have me do to keep this knowledge between the two of us?”

For every step away from him Victoria took, he took one forward following her, until she bumped into the glass of the panorama window that covered the whole back wall of his office. She was pinned down between his carcass and the wall. He was standing uncomfortably close to her, with no respect for what might be considered her personal space - she could hardly breath without her breasts brushing against his chest.

"In one breath you deny your guilt, and in the next you want me to cover up for you?" he asked with an amused voice, but did not wait for her to answer. He put one hand on the glass window, just above her right shoulder, so that her only way out of the corner she had gotten herself trapped in was blocked. His other hand continued to playfully wind her beautiful blonde hair around his thick fingers. "I will tell you what it will cost you to get out of this." he hissed. "It will cost you your dignity..." He grabbed a handful of her hair in a firm grip, and used it to bend her head back, forcing her to look up into his eyes. "...if you ever had any." His grip of her hair was starting to get tighter, sending a shivering wave of pain from her scalp down her spine.

Pulling her hair further up, he forced her to stand on her toes, making it hard for her to maintain her balance. Suddenly he placed a cold hand on the inside of her thigh. The blunt pawing answered her question clearer than any words he could have said, but just to make sure the message got across, he slowly slid his hand upwards, pressing her skirt up on the way. "It will cost you your pride..." When he reached her panties, he let his fingers slide over the cloth of her panties, his middle fingers pressing her pussy lips apart slightly. "...and it will cost you all your illusions of innocence."

There had always been something about Richard that made Victoria uneasy, something predatory about him. Even when they had first met when she was a teenager she had been uncomfortable around the man, and that discomfort only grew the older she got and the more integrated into the family she became. The young woman could somewhat understand why he would think her quick rise to power in the company was unfair; but she did not ask for that privilege it was simply given to her. Now she could see something darker than a predatory instinct in the man's eyes, and it made her heartbeat speed up with anxiety.

Victoria had leapt up in attempt to put some space between the two of them, but clearly she did not think the maneuver through as Richard easily trapped her against the clear panes of glass that constituted a wall of the office. To keep some semblance of personal space she planted one outstretched hand against his chest, although that did little to keep the determined man away from her. Her rose pink lips turned down into a frown at his accusation that she wanted him to "cover up" for her, but before she could refute this statement he trapped her more fully against the cold glass and continued to play with the long locks of her hair. Victoria began to press against Richard's hard chest one-handed to try and move him away from her, but she abruptly stopped and let out a hiss of pain when the man grabbed a fistful of her hair and tilted her head back.

"What--" She tried to cry out, asking him what he thought he was doing. Victoria could deal with the snide comments and the lecherous looks, but he had never dared to put his hands on her like this! Instead she was cut off by a wince of pain and a whimper as he continued to pull on her hair, sending prickles of pain from her scalp down her spine and forcing her to stand up on the toe of her shoes. Now a new kind of apprehension was curling around her thoughts, one that was tinged with fear as he held her immobile and then began to purposefully slide her skirt up.

Victoria held completely skill, her heart nearly beating audibly. When his fingers finally reached the apex of her thighs she let out a frustrated sound and finally sprang into action, raising both hands to push more firmly against his chest and put a few scant inches of space between them. Her body squirmed in his grasp, although tears welled in her eyes as his grip on her hair remained firm. "How dare you talk to me and touch me in this filthy manner!" Her blue eyes shone with anger as he finally pushed her to her breaking point. "I will not succumb to your poor attempts to intimidate me and you would do well to remove your hands from me right now." Although her words were heated it was still hard to take the petite and blonde young woman very seriously.

Her vain protests just amused him. "...you would do well to..." Always so polite and correct! The meekness of her objections sent a clear signal: She was guilty of his unspoken accusations, and she knew it. She could have tried to push him away with all her strength or scream out loud for help. Not that she would have had any chance to overpower him, but the fact that she choose not to even try proved what he did already know. "Or what?" he asked with a playful voice. "You will report me for harassment? So I get a minor reprimand, and you loose your job?" He shook his head, while his fingers slid in under the cloth of her panties. "You're are a smart girl, you wont do that."

His crude fingers were running over her slit, just lightly parting her pussylips. He wanted to slam them into her petite little body, ram them up her tight fuckhole. He wanted to see her face as her body got intruded. Would it be filled with fear? Pain? Pleasure? He wanted to know, but he restrained himself; it was not time yet. Sooner or later he would get to do anything he wanted with her and a little more, but not now. Instead, he grabbed her panties, and with a snap that tore the fabric apart he ripped them off her body.

"You are a smart girl." he repeated. "You will do as I tell you, because you have no other options." Before he had finished the sentence, he used the firm grip he had on her hair to pull her out of balance, and easily threw her light body down on the floor, apparently with no thought about protecting her from the hard impact. She felt so light in his hands, more like a bag of cotton than an actual human body. He walked over to the pathetic little pile on the floor, and placed himself with one foot on each side of her. "There is a club at the intersection of 9th Street and Oak Road. Be there at nine sharp this evening." Looking down with eyes filled with contempt, he frowned. "Now crawl out of my office, you filthy worm." he said, raising his arm to point towards the door.

He was still holding her torn apart panties in his hand. She would have to do the rest of the day without them. It would serve as a reminder of her place, and as a warning about what was to come.

Yes it was true that she had lied, and Victoria never expected it to ever blow up into such a large mess as this. Although she tried to feebly push the man away from her and put some space between them the thought that she could scream and draw other's attention to them never even crossed her mind because she was the type of girl who thought she could solve her own problems. Clearly she was wrong. Her lips thinned again into a scowl at how Richard continued to tease her and act like this was a big joke, but clearly he was serious as he continued to grow more daring and touch her even more intimately.

Victoria sucked in an audible breath when she felt his fingers questing against the bare lips of her slit; a regular waxing ensuring that he would meet no resistance as he teased her delicate sex. She let out another frustrated noise as her body remained frozen in place, leaving her no place to escape his demeaning touches. The young woman was a very private person, and only one other man had ever been where Richard so carelessly invaded. "Oh, you basta--" Victoria finally managed to grit out, although her exclamation ended in a gasp as her favorite pair of sheer black lace panties were torn right off of her hips. "How dare you!"

She had not thought about reporting him for all of his wildly inappropriate actions, but she seriously thought about it in the moment before she was easily thrown to the floor. The young woman had been distracted by the sight of her torn panties hanging in the grip of the other man that she had little time to prepare herself for hitting the floor besides simply throwing her hands out to protect herself, and so her elbows and knees took the brunt of the hard impact of the floor. Victoria let out a yelp of pain at the throbbing in her abused joints, and she was so shaken up that she could do little but curl herself into a defensive posture as he took a step over her.

Victoria panted softly to herself as she listened to Richard's parting statements, unconsciously committing the address to her memory. With only a venomous glance back toward him she scrambled stiffly to her feet and only paused long enough to pull her skirt down to a respectable length before she hurried out of his office without even dignifying him with a response. Immediately she returned to her desk one floor up, and although she had promised herself that she would go and tell the senior Mr. Ashworth what had happened the longer she sat and pretended to work the more uneasy she became and eventually realized that she simply couldn't go to the older man.

That evening after completing all of her work she left the building meekly, her mind still spinning after everything that had occurred to turn her life upside down. Victoria had no intention of ever being alone with Richard ever again, but still she couldn't shake the thought that possibly she could reason with the stubborn man and nine that evening saw her standing outside of the address he had mentioned. She had changed out of her work outfit into one that covered more of her skin; a simple black camisole and tight black jeans and riding boots. Instead of the smile she usually wore her expression was tight and somber as she wondered what she had gotten herself into now.

Richard chuckled as he watched the choked girl rush out of his office. It was all so easy, almost like stealing candy from a little child. Satisfied with her reaction, he returned to his desk to get some work done. But before he started to read quarterly reports he made a couple of phone calls to make sure that everything was prepared for the evenings activities.

When he finally left the office he had not gotten much work done. His mind had been to absorbed with her to be able to focus on projected earnings and hostile takeovers. All he could think about was the soft feeling of her shaved pussylips against his fingers. For so long he had dreamed about this. Not to conquer her sexually - well, to be honest, he had fantasized about that on more than one occasion - but to push her down from her pedestal, to see her fall from graze. Now that all his dreams suddenly were coming true, he could hardly believe it was real. Probably she could not believe it either, but for her the dream would turn out to be a nightmare.

It was eight o'clock when he walked out into the fresh evening air. He usually worked a lot, most of his waken time actually, and this day was no exception. After a quick dinner at the Italian place down the road where he had a standing reservation, he took a cab to the club. It was located in the shabby part of the city center, in the kind of area respectable people avoided after nightfall. The text "Aphrodite" was written in pink neon light above the entrance, but the "h" and the "e" had stopped working long ago. Next to the text was a blinking outline of a big breasted female with spread legs. Richard walked past the small queue, and the guard just nodded as he went inside. Everyone knew him here.

The inside of the club was just as run down as the outside. The small smoke filled room was crowded with men of all ages, most of them concentrated around the stage in the middle of the room where a girl with red hair just were about to remove her glittering red bra. Her breasts looked just as fake as the red tone of her hair. The guests, a mix of tired workers from the nearby harbor, disillusioned white collar slaves from the many office complex and lonely old men without any other options to get some kind of sexual relief, were all cheering and clapping. All around the room young female waitresses, none of them seemed to be older than 25, were taking orders and handing out drinks. The way they were dressed made it all to clear that they were as much a part of the entertainment as the girl on the stage, and pinching, fondling and groping seemed to be more rule than exception.

Richard sat down in an old, ruptured leather sofa in the back of the room. It did not take long before one of the scantly clad waitresses came up to him. She was wearing a ridiculously short black skirt in some kind of glossy plastic material, and a shoulder-less pink top with the word "SLUT" written on it in silvery glitter. It was so short that it did not even cover the bottom part of her ballooning breasts. The outrageous outfit made her look like something straight out of a porno, and the shape of her body would have reinforced the impression, were it not for the fact that she was a little bit to emaciated to look really attractive. "Hi Richard. Thank you for last time. It was..." She stopped for a second, as if it was hard for her to force herself to continue the sentence. "...special." she finally said, playing nervously with her curly blonde hair. Richard suppressed a smile as he remembered their last meeting. She had no reason to thank him, quite the opposite, but doing it anyway was part of her job. Without further comments, he ordered a beer, which she promptly brought him. Taking a sip from it, he looked at his watch. Nine sharp. She should be here any minute now.

Victoria had gone back and forth about her decision to meet Richard later that night as soon as she had left the office for the night, but the peacekeeping side of her personality wanted to have one last chance for the two of them to come to an understanding about her situation. She hoped that meeting him outside of the workplace would let him see her as less of a business rival and would let them meet as equals. She knew that was a slim chance after how he had demeaned her earlier that afternoon but she had to try. Once she left the office and returned to the modest one bedroom condo that she shared with her cat and dog the young woman found it very difficult to convince herself to go out again that night; instead wishing to lay around and drink some wine to alleviate the guilt she felt over her “secret” but as the clock neared nine she forced herself to change quickly and catch a cab to their meeting place.

When she was dropped off in front of the seedy and rundown strip club Victoria's brow furrowed in confusion, thinking that perhaps there had been a mistake. In plain view was a street sign that proclaimed that indeed she was actually right where she was supposed to be had a rare frown return to her lips. What was Richard thinking, when he told her to meet him here? Surely there was some kind of mistake, but from the lecherous looks and calls she was getting from the men who were waiting outside of the building she knew it was probably a good idea to go inside and at least see if he was a patron of this establishment.

The man guarding the door looked at her with surprise when she requested to be let inside, and without protest he let her enter. It wasn't often an up-town girl came to places like this, she was sure. Victoria smiled tightly at the man as she stepped inside, and immediately she wished she had stayed outside. The interior of the club was cramped, smoky, and dark. There were young women her age walking around in various stages of undress that appeared to be serving drinks to men, and there was a topless woman dancing on one of the main stages.

Averting her eyes she slowly glanced around the cramped room, avoiding the eyes of the men at tables nearest her and nearly sighing in relief when she finally spotted Richard at the back of the room. With only a little hesitation she walked in his direction, briefly noticing a waitress with “slut” written across her chest as they passed by each other. Her blonde brows furrowed in confusion and irritation when she finally reached the man, and she let her opinion be known quickly. “You really had me come out to this...establishment, Richard? Surely there are more upscale places that we could continue our negotiations.” She gave no sign of the way he had rattled her earlier, her cool blue eyes meeting his squarely.

Clearly the guests were not used to see another female as a guest. She was the only woman in the room who did not work there, and she probably was the only one to visit the place in a long time. Surprised eyes were turned away from the girl at the stage to her, and a drunk voice from the crowd shouted "Loose some clothes, bitch!" A roar of laughs rose up. As she continued on, a lonesome, overweight man well past his prime age tried to order a beer from her, obviously thinking she worked there. He was to intoxicated to notice that she ignored his request.

When she finally reached Richard, he just smiled. "Negotiations?" he asked and raised his eyebrows. "Sorry darling, but we are passed that phase. You see, I skipped ahead past the trial and the conviction right to the punishment." He took a couple of big gulps from his bear. Looking up at her, he added: "Oh, I would be a gentleman and by you a drink, if it wasn't for the fact that I want you sober tonight, so you can appreciate the full extent of what happens to you." He emptied his glass, and put it back down on the table with a bang.

Gesturing for her to sit down in the leather arm chair opposite him, he continued his monologue. "I'll explain to you why you are here. You see, I always thought the story of your life was a fairy tale: the girl that went from rags to riches. But as I hope you understand, no fairy tales are true. That applies to your life as well. It was all based on a lie." He paused, looking at her with shrewd eyes. "Now I have realized that your life is in fact a Greek tragedy. It start with hubris: the protagonist pretends to be something she is not to avoid her fate. And it ends with nemesis: she gets punished by the gods for her foolishness, and ends up suffering a mush worse version of her original fate." Now he could not hold the smug laugh that had been building up inside him back. "And let's face it honey, we both know what you would have been were it not for the gracious generosity of my father."

Already thirsty for another beer, he raised his hand and snapped his fingers to get the attention of the waitress with the conspicuous top.

Even without stepping foot into the club Victoria knew meeting here would be a bad idea, but she felt compelled to see why Richard had wanted to meet here. As she moved through the club it was difficult to ignore the leers and degrading slurs tossed her way, but when a drunk man mistook her for a waitress the young woman couldn't keep the revulsion from her face and she nearly turned and walked out of the building. Now that she had come to the man on his terms surely they could speak civilly and come to some sort of agreement? Unfortunately for her she knew from the first sentence that came from Richard's mouth that there would be no reasoning with him.

Sighing she hefted her purse more securely over her shoulder and crossed her arms, her already perky breasts now appearing fuller and drawing attention to the fact that she was not wearing a bra under the thin fabric of her camisole. Victoria initially declined to sit down, not wanting whatever germs were on that chair to contaminate her, but when one of the patrons brushed too closely to her she let out a huff of annoyance and sat down gingerly. She watched as he downed the majority of the beer he had been drinking, and the young woman's frown deepened when he flippantly mentioned that she had to be sober tonight. “What does it matter to you? I'm an adult and I can drink whatever I want.” The statement seemed childish, but she was quickly growing tired of thinking he had some power over her.

“You don't know anything about my life!” She finally exclaimed, tired of Richard's monologue. “Yes it's true that your father gave me a lot of great opportunities, but I could have been successful if I was on my own!” When the slut branded waitress approached she was tempted to order a drink just to spite him, but she was wary of whatever alcohol they served in such a seedy club so she declined. Running a hand through the long blonde locks of her hair, Victoria crossed one knee over the other and waited to see how the man would respond to her outburst.

Richard just sighed and shook his head. "If you hadn't lied to my father you would have been serving horny old men beer and sucking off strangers out on the alley." he stated with a matter-of-factly voice. "But if you think you can indeed make it on your own, be my guest. Just get up and walk out of here, and see how you manage to get along once I've shown those photos to my old man. The fact that you let me take these..." He picked up her old lace panties from his pocket, putting them on the table. "...without the slightest protest tells me you don't really consider that to be an option."

Just as the panties landed on the table, the waitress walked up to them. She studied Victoria with shy but curious eyes, looking somewhat like a reindeer caught in the headlights of a truck. The two girls looked very similar, it was almost spooky. They had the same long, golden hair and the same grey-blueish eyes. But the similarities of their faces stopped at the outer features: while Victoria at least tried to uphold a facade of pride and dignity, the waitress had desperation and dejection written all over hers. Even though their bodies were of the same size and type, there were differences there as wells. The waitress breasts were bigger, but obviously fake, and she was so slim that it looked unhealthy, even with the loads of make up she wore cover the pale tone of her skin. But despite all this, it looked almost, but only almost, as if they could have been twins separated at birth, different only because of the different path their lives had taken.

Richard handed the waitress a roll of dollar bills. "There you go, Nina." he said. Then he turned back to Victoria. "But in case you decide to stay, you will have to play by my rules. You will do what I tell you, and the second you disappoint me I will have you thrown out on the street and make a quick call to Marcus." His malicious grin grew larger and larger the more he spoke. "The first step for you is to swap clothes with Nina here." he explained in the voice of a stern teacher instructing an unruly child, and gestured towards the other woman. "Get started, or get out of here."

Victoria was not one to be prone to violence, but the condescending smirks and tone of Richard's voice made her want to smack him across the face. She was not a fool, however, and she knew that the instant gratification she would get from doing that would pale in comparison to the revenge she knew he would take. Still, her fingers twitched into fists as she continued to listen to the filth that came from his mouth. “How could you say these horrible things?” She cried out, quickly getting tired of listening to him berate her. The young woman knew the solution was simply to go to Marcus Ashworth and explain the situation before his son could, but she had been protecting this secret for more then ten years and she just couldn't do it.

She paled at the sight of her lacy panties as he nonchalantly pulled them from his pocket. “I didn't...protest...at the office because I did not want to draw attention to my little situation here.” She hissed to him under her breath as the same waitress from before approached them. Victoria hadn't noticed before in the dim interior of the club, but now as she turned to fully look at the woman she couldn't help but part her lips in shock. “What...who is this?” She turned to address the question at Richard, but her eyes couldn't leave the girl in front of her. It was scary how similar they looked, although Victoria didn't starve herself and wasn't surgically enhanced anywhere.

Victoria knew for a fact that she didn't have any siblings, or cousins, her uncle being her only living relative. It unnerved her to see this poor girl degrading herself to work in such a place. When Richard offered the girl a wad of money she wanted to throw it back in his face and lead the poor thing out of such a horrible place, but clearly she girl was here because she wanted to be. Although she heard Richard's orders, she simply couldn't believe what he wanted her to do. “Excuse me? You want me to put on those rags and parade my body around for those pigs to leer at?” She tossed her hair over her shoulder, her whole body trembling slightly from a mix of anger and apprehension. “I don't think so. Like I said before, why don't we take this discussion somewhere more private?” She would do whatever she could to leave this disgusting club.

"She still thinks this is a discussion..." Richard said more to himself than to Victoria. "You will be taken to the privacy of the basement as soon as you are properly dressed, but you seem to prefer to bitch, so then it's no deal." Many parts of that sentence was a lie, Richard knew that, but he had never been the honest kind. Instead of reflecting on the morality he was doing, he picked up his cell phone. He had his dad, or maybe he should say his boss, on speed dial.

While he waited for his father to pick up, he looked at Nina's delicious body. As an experienced professional, she reacted quickly to his hungry gaze and started to give him a lap dance. If there was a no touch rule, Richard did not care to respect it, because the first thing he did when the young girl started to wiggle her ass in front of him was to slap it hard. Nina let out a loud moan, but it was not a very convincing one. Victoria, who could see the poor girls face as she did her best to arouse Richard, got to see the mix of shame, despair and disgust for herself and what she was doing that shone from her eyes as she sensually moved her hips and fondled her own breasts. She must have done this a thousand of times before, but yet she did not seem to have come over the initial feeling of disgrace and replaced it with alienation and apathy. Maybe she never would?

As Richard went on to slap her ass again and again, Nina responded with moans that did less to convince anyone of her arousal than the acting of some c-rated porn star. "Did you know Nina here is an orphan?" Slap. "No one took care of her when she was young." Slap. "Didn't go to school for long." Slap. "She applied for a scholarship from the Ashworth Fund, but even though my father is a generous man and a true philanthropist, there are limits to his resources." Slap. "So her application was rejected. I thought she could deserve a day off, after all she's been through, but with no one else for me to play with..." Slap. "...I'll guess she will have to stay. It's a shame, don't you think, Victoria?" When he mentioned Victoria's name, Nina's eyes grew wider and she took a quick, deep breath in surprise. She even forgot to moan when Richard slapped her.

Then finally the senior Mr. Ashworth picked up his phone. Victoria could hear his hoarse voice from the phone, but not make out the words. "Hi dad! It's me." Richard said in his sweetest voice. "There is something I have been thinking a lot about lately, that we need to talk about. Now." The old man replied something, and with a fake sadness in his voice Richard replied: "We need to talk about Victoria."

Richard was an experienced businessman who had been through many negotiations. He knew a thing or two about making threats, and the first rule was to only make them if you were prepared to carry them out. And that was exactly what he intended to do unless she gave in - detonate the proverbial atom bomb.

It was true, Victoria still believed she would be able to talk her way out of this situation and hopefully get Richard to agree to something that was less extreme then he had originally been thinking. Although she had been surprised that he would make her meet him at such a depraved place, it wouldn't be the first time she had heard of him frequenting such establishments. Some of the secretaries that worked in the Ashworth building had gossiped to her on more then one occasion that the man liked his women loose and never seemed to be able to settle down, but she had never paid much attention. Now after being in the club and hearing what he wanted her to do she was afraid that it would be much worse in the future.

She wanted to ask what would happen in the basement, but her eyes grew wide with worry as she saw him obviously dial someone on his cell phone. Victoria assumed it would be his father, and instinctively she wanted to snatch the phone from his grasp and toss it across the room but it was just a fantasy. Instead she bit her lip as she thought quickly, trying to come up with a solution to her problem before he got his father on the line and spilled his darkest secret. She was distracted from her thoughts when the girl that could be her doppelganger climbed onto Richard's lap without a word and began to dance provocatively, although Victoria could barely call it dancing. It was more like simulating sex while clothed.

Victoria had to close her eyes soon, not being able to withstand the harsh look of despair and disgust that crossed the other girls' features. Each tidbit Richard shared about Nina's life felt like a physical blow to her, obviously seeing the parallels to her own situation. For all she knew he could be making it up, but it was too close to her own past that she could hardly stand to listen to it. When the senior Mr. Ashworth finally answered his phone Victoria knew she was out of time, and before she could even fully think her actions through she lept up from her chair and began to shake her head furiously. “No, you don't have to tell him anything!” She hissed before forcibly grabbing Nina by the arm and pulling her off of him. “Is there somewhere private we can do this?” She finally asked, dejected by the fact that she had given in.

Richard was satisfied but not surprised to see Victoria give in at the last second. He had won the chicken race. Well, maybe it wasn't a chicken race, after all she was the only one who risked going over a cliff. For him it was a win-win situation: either he would get to have his way with her, or he would have her thrown out of the company and his life. No matter what, he would still consider it a major improvement.

Victoria's request for privacy was simply answered with a shake of Richard's head while he continued to talk with his father. "I am starting to get worried for her. She works so hard all of the time, sometimes I have seen her at the office way past midnight." Richard was a talented actor, and he had no problem summoning a sugary sweet voice that was both compassionate and concerned. "I think she's to worried about her own performance and deal with her insecurities by working harder and harder so she'll feel in control."

While the younger and older Mr. Ashworth spoke on the phone, Nina was nonchalantly pulling the pink top over her head. The public nudity did not seem to become her, after all she was quite used to it. As she handed the insulting piece of clothing over to her replacement, she took the chance to exchange some words, whispering so that Richard would not hear her. "Who are you?" she asked. "Sometimes, when he get's a bit overexcited, like this time..." She pointed down to her now bare silicon breasts. They were covered in red marks in all directions, baring witness of a thorough and systematic beating with a whip or possibly a cane. "..., then he calls me Victoria by mistake."

Richard had his mind focused on the phone call, and did not bother to listen. "I think it would be good for her to take a short vacation. And I think she need some words of encouragement from you, to strengthen her self esteem. Why don't you give her some time off as a reward for her great performance?"

Victoria prided herself on being strong-willed and not backing down on something she wants, but this time she had to concede and give in to Richard's requests. The good girl knew she was headed down a dark path, but with Marcus on the phone she just couldn't bring herself to push Richard over the edge with her stubbornness. It was better to play along now and then she could resist and renegotiate later. She had at least hoped for the courtesy of someplace private to change, but clearly that was not going to happen. Victoria was shocked when the other girl nonchalantly peeled off her tiny scrap of a top, revealing her obviously fake breasts to the rest of the club. She tried not to stare too obviously, but then the obvious red welts on Nina's skin drew her attention.

At the sight of the marks and the girl's words Victoria suddenly felt sick. “He...did that to you?” Her voice was a mixture of despair and disgust, and she felt even worse at the knowledge that he called Nina by her name. “Why, why would you let him do this?” The young woman was only half listening to Richard's conversation, making sure that he kept his end of the bargain. She felt bad having Nina stand there topless, so she took a deep breath and quickly peeled off the lacy black camisole that she wore and thrust it over to the girl. Victoria had forgone wearing a bra because the straps would have shown under the camisole's straps, but now she was regretting that.

Gritting her teeth she speedily pulled the glittery pink scrap over her head, although she was not quick enough to stop Richard and some of the other patrons of the club from getting a good look at her own breasts. Her skin was creamy pale, and it made her rosy pink nipples stand out conspicuously. Victoria's breasts were clearly natural, a full C cup that were round and perky that fit her petite frame nicely. She suddenly tuned in to what Richard was saying to his father, something about giving her vacation time, and she wondered just how long he was planning on keeping her in their agreement.

Nina happily took the black top and slid it down over her slim body. It was a bit to tight over her breasts, but she did not seem to mind. Without further ado she pulled her plastic black skirt down, and it was soon followed by her pink string panties. After stepping out of them, she picked them up and waited for Victoria to follow her lead. Her long, slender legs and the shaved pussy between them was on display for all to see, and in fact the back half of the audience had turned away from the stripper on the stage and instead watched the show that was going on behind them. Most of the crowd was a couple of tables away, but there were two men sitting at the table next to Richards. One of them, a bald, muscular man in his mid 50's seemed to have passed out, resting with his face pressed to the table, drooling a little. However, his friend, who was of similar build but seemed to be a bit older, was wide awake and enjoying the scene. The old man had his hand slid into his pocket, and the rocking motion the bulge in his blue jeans exhibited did not leave much to the imagination.

Nina seemed to think Victoria's question was stupid. "Because he pays me filthy amounts of money, off course! I got a thousand dollar just for that time." she said smiling, almost sounding proud of the achievement. That Richard could earn more than that in five minutes just by making a few trades with the banks capital off the books did not seem to strike her. "How much money does he pay you?" she asked, naturally assuming that Victoria was just another whore. "What agency do you work for, by the way? Are you new in the business?"

In the background, Richard continued to make some small talk with his father. The conversation did not interest him very much, instead he had his hawk eyes fixed on the two beautiful women undressing in front of him. Nina's pussy had become so loose lately that it was almost useless. Off course here ass was still tight, but he was looking forward to trade it for something more fresh and unused anyway.

Enviously Victoria watched as Nina slid on her black camisole, and she sighed internally at the thought that now she would have to go and buy a new one. If that girl knew how much it cost she probably would have been the envious one. Her blue eyes averted as Nina stepped easily out of the skirt and panties that she was wearing, but when she was looking in another direction she noticed a man at a nearby table quite obviously masturbating. Victoria felt her stomach turn and she quickly turned her attention back to the clothing swap. Dubiously she looked over the plasticky scrap of fabric that was being offered to her. “Er...I'm not quite sure that will fit me.” Although Victoria was fit she was not an emaciated stick like Nina, and she didn't know if she would be able to get the skirt over her shapely hips.

Sighing audibly now and feeling Richard's eyes watching her closely she bent over to unzip her boots, her long hair sliding forward to cover her chest and the derogatory slur written on it. Victoria straightened up quickly in surprise when Nina nearly seemed proud of the money she was making by degrading and humiliating herself, and quickly shook her head negatively when the other girl asked how much she was paid. Wryly she let out a dry chuckle and slowly unzipped her jeans, her blue eyes meeting Richard's as she answers Nina. “He doesn't pay me anything. He just knows something about me that I would prefer no one else know.” The definition of blackmail. “You could definitely say I am new to this.”

Still aware that the girl was waiting to swap bottoms she shimmied the dark denim down her legs, the fabric clinging to her toned thighs and calves. She was wearing another black lacy thong, very similar to the pair that had already been stolen from her. “You can keep your underwear.” Victoria mentioned, trying to keep the distaste from her features. Glaring at Richard, and knowing he was amused, she handed her jeans to the other girl and began to squeeze herself into the poor excuse of fabric that Nina called a skirt. Although it was a strange and uncomfortable fabric she was lucky in that it stretched slightly, and she was able to wiggle it sufficiently up her hips. Still glaring at the man she stepped back into her boots, but did not bend over to zip them up again lest she give anyone else another view of her assets. “Are you happy now?” She grit out to Richard, already feeling humiliated just from the leeches leering and yelling at her.

Nina looked genuinely chocked when she heard that her replacement didn't even get paid. "You poor thing!" she said with a truly compassionate voice, her whole face looking sad. Then her eyes lit up as a realization hit her. Reaching into her purse, she picked up the roll of dollar bills that Richard had given her. "Here, take it!" Without waiting for her to accept it - who would say no to money? - she reached in under what was now Victoria's black skirt, where she put it into a small concealed pocket. Her face shining like a sun with pride of the good deed, she slid out of her ridiculously high pink heels, and put her panties back on followed by her new black pants. "There is only one tip I can give you in this game." she said while she easily slipped the a bit to large denims up her hips. "Try to relax your body and things wont hurt as much." She pulled up the zipper and closed the button. Her transformation from whore to businesslady was now complete. "And always be nice to the customer, he might become a new regular!" Just as she had said it she realized that Victoria indeed had no customers and surely wanted no regulars. With a red color spreading over her face, she looked down.

"...I love you too, dad." Richard finished the phone call. He got up from the leather sofa and walked up to inspect his new property. Victoria did not have to wait for him to say anything to know he wasn't satisfied. "You will not be allowed to keep a thread of your old self." he said with a disgruntled voice and grabbed hold of Victorias second set of black lace thong for the day. Just as the previous time, he easily tore them off her body, ruining them for future use in the process. After rubbing the piece of cloth against her pussy a few times, his forceful fingers pressed the ragged underwear into her body. After he had made sure it was all inside of her, he showed in his middle and index finger as well, to twirl the thong around inside of her before pulling it out. He held it up to his face to smell it quickly, and looked satisfied with the result. After scribbling something down on the patch with the washing info, he threw the panties away through the air. They landed exactly where he had intended - in the lap of the masturbating old man. He seemed equally cheerful and surprised, but a second later his face was distorted in mussel spasms as he came in his own pants.

"So since you wont accept hers..." he said, giving Ninas ass a last slap. "...you will have to go without. You see, every time you disobey me even the slightest, you are only making it worse for yourself. The longer it takes for you to get that simple little lesson into your thick head, the more fun will I have." He did not sound angry anymore, on the contrary he sounded quite pleased with her small attempt at defiance and the opportunity it had given him. "Now get out of those boots and put on the whore heels. They suit you much better. And hurry up so we can get going."

Honestly she felt bad for Nina, she truly did. The other girl's past was shockingly similar to her own, and Richard's point clearly was to show her how she might have ended up. He was mistaken, however, because even if she had never received the scholarship from the Ashworth family she would never have taken to being a whore to make money. Even if she had needed more then one job to support herself she would have done that then be degraded for a couple hundred dollars at a time. When Nina appeared to be feeling sorry for her, however, Victoria had to clench her jaw to keep from blurting out something she didn't mean. Clearly the girl thought she was a fellow whore, and from how she was allowing Richard to treat her it was a valid assumption.

Still, she was shocked and disgruntled when Nina blithely pulled the wad of cash she had just earned from her purse and stuck it up her skirt. “What are you doing?! I don't need this!” Victoria tried to protest, but Nina seemed fixated on passing on some hard learned words of wisdom. It was hard for her not to blurt out that she wasn't a whore, but she knew nothing she said could change Nina's mind. It stung to see the young street walker wearing her expensive designer clothing, and her to be dressed in rags. Before she could pass the money back to her Richard stepped up, and she didn't bother to hide the scowl that was a usually foreign expression to her. Victoria didn't care that Richard wasn't pleased, she had done what he had asked.

“Are we done here?” She demanded, about to launch into an angry tirade when he instead ignored her and easily ripped off her second set of panties for the day. Victoria let out a wordless gasp of indignation, and she wriggled uncomfortably when he nonchalantly rubbed the fabric against her waxed slit and began to press it inside of her. Her lips turned down in a wince at the uncomfortable feeling of being violated, and it took all of her self control to not wrench away from his grasp. It had been nearly a year since she broke off her last relationship, being too busy with work, and her inner muscles were especially tight. Resolutely she stared at the dingy club wall behind her as he finished stuffing her and then withdrew the scrap that used to be her panties. She cringed as he brought the fabric up to his nose and then flung them somewhere.

The scowl returned as Richard returned to lecturing her, although he sounded strangely happy despite her small act of disobedience. “I promise nothing.” Victoria muttered to him, knowing there was no way she would be able to follow his orders exactly, she was too stubborn. It was more difficult for her to step out of her boots and put on the towering pink heels. They had been her favorite pair, and worth more then the thousand dollars Nina had tucked into her skirt. Forlornly she watched as she other girl put them on happily before turning to Richard. “Fine. Now let's get out of this filthy place.”

Richard grabbed Victoria's wrist and started to drag her across the room. "As you wish, my lady." he said with an ironic voice. "But keep in mind that the place we are going to is even more filthy." Nina waved good bye as the two of them as they walked away, and as a final wish of good luck she threw Victoria a kiss before she turned around and headed for the exit. Her steps were steady, her head straight, as if the new clothes had brought a new sense of dignity with them. Tonight she would not have to fuck for money, she would not have to fake orgasms and pretend that she was horny when all she wanted to do was to get it over with. At first she had planned to sell the clothes on e-bay, but now she felt so good wearing them she might keep them.

Deliberately Richard took the path through the most crowded parts of the room. All conversations stopped as they passed by, and instead lustful eyes were directed towards the indecently clad girl. As they passed a table with four young men, probably collage students, one of them exclaimed "Man, if I made more money I would do that bitch too!" One of his friends, in an attempt to impress the guys, gave Victoria's barely covered ass a hard and loud slap when she walked past him, and the others high-fived him while laughing loudly.

At the other side of the room, there was a doorway covered with a black curtain, with one beefy security guard standing on each side. When Rishard approached them, he promptly pushed the cloth aside. They passed the guards without them saying a word, and continued down the stairs on the other side of the curtain, ending up in a dimly lit room that was much smaller than the one above them. On the left side of the room, there was a bar staffed by a completely nude redhead. On the right side, there were a row of doors leading to small bedrooms. If it was not already obvious what they were for, the sounds coming from behind some of the closed doors explained it. "Fuck me harder! Yes! Yes! Fuck me like a dirty little whore! Aaaaoooaaah!" someone moaned in a high pitch voice, accompanied by the rhythmic sound of flesh pounding against flesh.

However, Richard was not leading her to one of the private rooms. In the middle of the room there was a slightly elevated area, like a stage, and four black leather couches were positioned around it, one on each side. In total there were fifteen men sitting in the couches. They were all wearing black suits, making it look more like a meeting at work than a sex club, and all had their faces covered by white, expressionless masks. Whoever thees men were, they did not want Victoria to know.

Richard dragged Victoria up on the stage, prompting a round of applause from the masked audience. "Get ready for the show of your life." he said with a heated voice.

Back
Top Bottom