Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever comes up... (Silvamoon & Adam)

Not for the first time Victoria wondered what she was getting herself into as Richard began to drag her through the club, her slender wrist clenched tightly in his larger palm. Her frown persisted at his blatant sarcasm, and a ripple of nervousness grew down her spine as he mentioned that they were going to someplace even worse. What could be worse then this? Victoria wondered, momentarily lost in thought and missing Nina's exit. It was better, really, because if she had seen the girl leave the club in her clothing she would have been tempted to wrench herself away from Richard and follow the other girl out, despite the consequences. Instead she was reluctantly pulled through the dingy center of the club, her blue eyes averted so she didn't have to meet the stares of the leering men and the nude dancers on the stage.

She was jolted out of her thoughts by a resounding and stinging slap to her tight ass, an unwilling exclamation leaving her lips. “Oh!” Victoria yelped, instinctively turning to face the guy who had slapped her with fiery anger in her eyes. “How dare you lay a hand on me?! You little--” Her normally tame vocabulary was getting more vulgar the longer she stayed in Richard's presence, and she knew that wasn't a good thing. He didn't pause in pulling her, however, so after stumbling slightly in her tall stripper heels she had no choice but to follow him. Her rump still stung as they finally reached their destination at the other end of the building, and her trepidation grew as she was led through a cloth covered doorway and down a set of narrow steps.

“Where are we going now? I hope you don't expect me to disrobe any more then this...” Victoria's angry tone began to fade into a more nervous one, her voice eventually trailing off completely as her eyes adjusted to the more dimly lit space. There was a bar with a nude bartender, and doorways leading off of the main room. Before she could even ask what those were used for she heard the sounds and grimaced, not needing an explanation over the sound of slapping skin. Finally her eyes settled on the raised platform that stood in the center of the room, and then the men that sat around it.

Immediately she began to resist as Richard began to tow her up upon the raised stage, her body shaking as she tried to break his grip upon her wrist. “What? No! I'm not doing anything in front of these men.” Victoria hissed in a panicked voice, her neck craning back and forth to see if there was another exit besides the one they came through. Regret was beginning to settle heavily upon her, and she wished this vague agreement that they had was in writing so she knew what to expect.

The only effect Victoria's reluctance had on Richard was to prompt him to drag her across the room even more heavy-handedly. He was impatient, and had no intention on letting Victoria's remorse get in the way of his fun. "We'll see about that, darling." he replied to her desperate protest as he hauled her up on the stage.

Only having to use a fraction of his strength, he pulled the arm he had grabbed up behind her back, using it to force her to bend forward. The skirt was to short to provide her with any cover - it was of the kind you wear to draw attention to your body, not to veil it - and her bare pussy brushed against the rugged fabric of his black suit trousers. He could not resist the temptation of pulling her arm up a bit more than needed to get her into the position he wanted, just to get to watch her squirm in pain.

Then he grabbed her free arm, and pulled it up behind her back as well. A second later she could feel cold metal touching her wrists, as he snapped a pair of handcuffs around them. Not that she would have able to put up much of a physical defense before if she had wanted to, but whatever limited chances she had had, they were gone now. In those uncomfortable, ridiculously high heels she would not even be able to run. She was in his hands now, completely at his mercy. The mere knowledge of that was enough to make the bulge in his pants grow.

One of the masked men tossed Richard a rope. He quickly tied one end around the chain of the handcuffs, and threw the other end over a beam close to the ceiling. The end of the rope fell down on the other side. Demonstratively he gave it a quick, hard pull, forcing her hands up and making her body arch. When it was anatomically impossible for her to get her hands any higher, the strain was converted into a sharp, jarring pain. "Yeah, we'll see what you'll do." he repeated with a satisfied voice.

Around them, their small audience was getting more and more exited. The plain white masks hid all their facial expression, but the hunger that was shining out from their eyes was more than enough. Fifteen pairs of desire-filled eyes were following every move she made, every little tremble and every little flounce. Three of the four men sitting in the couch right in front of her had already unzipped their pants, slowly stroking their growing, hardening cocks without any sign of shame, as they waited for the entertainment to start.

As she took in the frightening scene before her Victoria's struggles began anew, but her petite size and being off balance from the heels she was wearing made her ineffectual. Nervously she glanced back toward the doorway they had come from, but she knew there was no way she could break free from Richard's grasp and make it up the stairs. Not to mention she could feel eyes leering at her from under white masks, the eerie feeling making her tremble slightly as she was dragged to the center of the raised stage. “You're making a big mistake, Richard.” Victoria warned, her big blue eyes imploring him to release her.

Instead he wrenched her captured arm behind her back and forced her to bend forward, making her wince in pain. “What are you doing?” She hissed at him, her free arm trying to grab at the skirt that had ridden up further around her hips and pull it down over her exposed ass and cunt. Her position and the amount of fabric wouldn't allow her to pull it down more than an inch, and in frustration she squirmed in Richard's grasp and let out an audible gasp of pain when he pulled her arm even further back. “Why are you doing this to me?” Victoria whimpered, her shoulder already aching.

Without warning her other arm was also pulled behind her back, and cold restraints were slapped around her wrists. Victoria's agitation grew to bigger proportions, her heart beginning to race when she realized she was completely trapped. She began to squirm and jerk at the bonds restraining her wrists when she felt him tieing something there, and then she let out another whimper of pain when her arms were jerked tautly up and behind her back. Turning her head to the side she saw it was a rope that was acting as a pulley to force her arms up, and to alleviate some of the pain she was forced to bend over further and expose herself completely.

Studiously she ignored the masked men in front of her, nausea rolling in her stomach when she saw how much they were enjoying her pain. Instead she shrugged her hair forward until it fell like a long blonde curtain in front of her.

Richard made a sign for one of the men in the audience to get up from the couch, and gave him the rope. He walked around his prisoner, so he was standing right in front of her, her face in about the same height as his crotch. With tender but steady hands, he slowly removed the hair from her face, her field of vision suddenly being filled with the bulge in his pants instead of the wall of blonde hair. Sternly, he pushed her chin up until she had no option but to meet his penetrating gaze.

"Why am I doing this?" he repeated her question. "Didn't we talk about this upstairs? I am just helping you fulfill your destiny. But if you want me to release you I will." He did his best to try to sound sincere, but there was nothing he could do to suppress the ever-present smug, dishonest tone in his voice. "I will not keep you here by force." He shook his head. "No, on the contrary this is all your choice. But there is however one condition for your release. You will have to call my father up and tell him everything. The second that that little detail is out of the way, I will let you go." He let go of her shin, and instead turned around for a second to get a long, slim, black, single tailed leather whip that one of all the anonymous masked men handed him. Meanwhile, an other of the men slowly walked up to her from behind with silent steps, not making his presence known to the tied up girl until his big, cold hands gave her petite ass cheeks a hard and firm squeeze.

"But then if you did, you would loose your job and all your contacts. The only difference from now is that I would have to pay you a hundred bucks or so for this, but on the other hand you might be a little bit more service minded." While Rishard spoke, he made a couple of testing lashes with the whip in the air, carefully aiming just to the left of her face. The snapping sounds almost became a drum rhythm to his speech.

Behind her, the man who's name she did not know and probably would never know had gotten bored with squeezing her ass, and two thick fingers were rubbing her pussy instead, making big circling motions. As he pressed hard, his fingers pushed her pussylips apart, and his motions focused in on her clit. His other hand had found something fun to play with as well - his index finger was curiously probing her ass. He had stuck it in between her ass cheeks, and he was now slowly pressing the tip of his finger into her body, just to see how her ring muscle would react to the foreign intrusion.

"Either way, you are still the whore you were born to be." Richard underlined his statement with a lash of the whip, and this time he let it snap right in front of her eyes, just centimeters away from touching her.

Victoria just couldn't wrap her thoughts around how quickly her life had seemed to turn upside down. Just this morning she was fine and happy, pleased with how her life was turning out. Then one phone call from Richard had led her into a downward spiral to a place that didn't even exist in her nightmares. It had been brief solace for her when the luxuriously thick curtain of her hair had given her a reprieve from the horrifying scene around her, but she was not even allowed that for very long before Richard stepped before her pushed back the locks so that her delicate features were uncovered. Victoria stubbornly clenched her jaw and locked gazes with him, her blue eyes steady and snapping with anger when he mentioned that this was her destiny.

Although she might have come from unfortunate circumstances, Victoria knew in her heart she never would have sunk this low for money if her life had turned out differently. Clearly, Richard was trying to show her otherwise. Her neck began to ache the longer she was forced to stare up at him as he explained her other options, yet she did not find them to be valid options at all. If she was ready to come clean to his father then she never even would have met him at this club, let alone find herself in the predicament she was already in. When he released her chin she let out an inaudible sigh of relief, the painful tension in her neck dissipating. Nervously Victoria watched as Richard turned around to reach for something, and then she let out a shriek of surprise when she felt another's large hands squeezing her exposed ass.

“Oh!” She exclaimed, immediately trying to twist her body around so that she could get a glimpse of who else was touching her. Unfortunately for her, with the way her arms were bound it became too painful for her to twist more than a few inches to either side, so the only thing she could peripherally see was another man in a mask. “Why are you letting him touch me?!” Victoria cried out, not having expected that others would be on in Richard's little game. With her attention diverted to the man behind her, she had missed part of Richard's continuing speech. Her undivided attention soon returned to him, however, when the tail end of the whip began to snap uncomfortably close to her cheek. Each flick of the whip made her cringe away, never knowing if the next one would strike her.

Victoria had nearly forgotten the presence behind her, but her whole body startled and then stiffened when she felt the man begin to probe and rub her exposed pussy. “Get away from me!” She hissed at the unknown man, the cuffs around her wrists jingling as she tried ineffectually to free herself. Although she was agitated and not pleased with being touched her body started to respond when his fingers circled her clit, and wetness began to lubricate her bare slit. Victoria let out a choked gasp when she felt the man also begin to press at her virgin ass, her inner muscles clenching tightly in attempt to keep out the uncomfortable intrusion. “Just stop!” She cried, her cheeks reddening and tears beginning to pool in the corners of her eyes.

When Richard snapped the whip at her face this time she cringed backward, too overwhelmed to even refute his claim that she was a whore.

The stranger behind her did not seem to mind her protests. His thick finger fought her tense musculature, and slowly pressed deeper into her. Slowly, millimeter by millimeter, it conquered her body as he forced it into her. Once he discovered that her pussy was starting to react to his touches and getting wet, undeniably signalling that her body was preparing to get fucked, he stopped playing with her slit. She had not done much to deserve any kind of release, and with his finger now almost all the way up her tight little asshole, he had something much more exciting to play with.

"Why I let him touch you?" Richard asked. "You are public property now, whore. After all these years of avoiding your true calling, you have some catch up to do when it comes to 'getting touched', darling." Just as he ended his answer with a laugh, the snapping sound of the whip, this time slightly to the right of her face, rang in her ears. The strangers finger popped out of her ass, but her posterior was not left alone for long, however, because seconds later, something else, something hard and warm, pressed her ass cheeks apart. Two resolute hands gripped her hips in an iron grip, strong fingers digging into her flesh.

Then two things happened at the same time. A burning pain overtook her senses as the whip suddenly stung her left cheek, leaving a warm red mark after missing her eyes with just a couple of centimeters. And the man behind her used the weight of his heavy body combined with the restraints on her movement the rope placed on her to force that warm, hard thing into her ass. With one single thrust, he sank his dick as deep into her ass that anything had ever been, his assault not stopping until his balls slapped against her bare pussy. A guttural moan escaped him as her tight contracting asshole sent waves of pleasure from his dick through his body.

The first actual hit with the whip had awakened something in Richard. The same sting hit her right cheek, and it was more luck than skill that her eyes were spared. The masked man that was holding the rope grabbed the bottom of her top, easily pulling the pink thing up over her breasts, thereby giving Richard a new target and the audience something more to watch. Skillfully, he aimed at her left breast, and produced a first glowing red line across her chest, just under her nipple.

"Do you want me to stop?" Richard asked, while the man behind her slowly pulled his cock out of the newly conquered hole. "I will continue to whip the shit out of your pathetic little ragdoll fucktoy of a body..." He showed her that he was indeed serious by letting the tip of the leather whip lick both her nipples, one at a time. "...until you accept your destiny and start to sound like the whore you are." Without a warning, the anonymous man behind her decided it was time to drive his dick into her ass again, his thick member pressing her ass open more wide than should be possible. Had it not been for his forceful grip on her hips, he would never have been able to shove his cock down her ass as fast as he did.

"I want to hear you moan like a whore." Another snapping sound exploded in her ears, soon followed by the stinging pain of the whip leaving another red stripe over her chest. "I want you to tell us what a dirty little fuck you are, and beg to have your ass fucked harder." This time he missed her breasts, the whip biting her neck instead. "And as long as I am not pleased with how dirty you talk, I will continue to hit you." Judging from the excitement that shone from Richard eyes as he worked her body with the whip, he would not be sad if her reluctance forced him to deal out some more blows with the whip.

The young woman's body trembled visibly now up upon the stage, her uncontrollable mix of emotions causing the tremors. Victoria was terrified and agitated at the same time, and with her usually pleasant personality she wasn't sure how to process what she was feeling. She continued to squirm against the cuffs that bound her wrists, the metal beginning to chafe and create red welts on her delicate skin. Teetering on her high heels, there was nothing that would give her enough leverage to maneuver away from the man behind her. She had been freaked out enough when the stranger's finger had simply been probing at her ass, but now as he sank a thick digit into her untouched hole she began to jerk and squeeze her inner muscles even tighter against the intrusion.

“I'm warning you to get away from me.” Victoria was trying to sound tough, but her voice was shaky and timid as Richard drew her attention again. When she had “agreed” to their arrangement she had never even dreamed that another person would be involved in his games, thinking that his arrogance and stubbornness would prohibit wanting to share her. Clearly, she was mistaken. “I'm not a whore!” Victoria tried to reason with Richard, changing tactics from being angry with him to now pleading. “Just make him stop touching me and I'll do whatever you want!” It was a redundant argument to be sure, since he already had complete control over her. She nearly sighed in relief when the stranger finally withdrew his digit from her ass, but then sigh quickly turned into a wail of pain when her body was assaulted twice at the same time.

The tears that had been welling in her eyes finally began to roll down her cheeks, accompanied by an occasional whimper of pain. Her pale cheek stung where it had been struck by Richard's whip, but a more pronounced and continuous pain came from the man who had just sank his cock firmly into her unlubricated and virgin ass. For Victoria the feeling of the anonymous masked man penetrating her ass went beyond discomfort to true pain, her inner muscles clenched tightly around his member not to bring him pleasure but to try and stop him from hurting her further. A sob caught in her throat as her body jumped and jerked away from the intrusion, although she only succeeded in slapping the man's balls against her exposed slit and wedging him even deeper within her. “Please.” She choked out, the single plea a last attempt to get herself out of this degredation.

It seemed her plea fell on deaf ears, however, as instead of being released she was only degraded further when her top was pushed up to expose her naked breasts to Richard's lashes. Each lick of the whip made her flinch back and tense her muscles, involuntarily rocking her hips against the stranger's. There were so many points of pain she was feeling that Victoria couldn't pinpoint one spot that hurt the most. The lashes on her creamy skin burned, her shoulders and wrists ached, she could feel bruises forming on her hips from the punishing grasp the man held on her, and her ass felt stretched beyond belief.

“Yes, please sto--” Victoria's plea was cut off by another wail as the man behind her drew back and then rammed himself into her ass again, his balls slapping against her clit causing a strange prick of pleasure among the pain. As Richard's whip licked against her nipples the rosy peaks stood at attention and began to throb. She could barely concentrate on his words as he continued to work her over with the whip, long red strips the same color as her nipples blooming over her skin with ease. If she had not already been so overwhelmed she might have put up more of a fight over his words, but it was all she could do to keep from letting the tears that trickled down her cheeks into sobs. “Oohh” She managed to choke out, a pathetic attempt at a pleased moan when instead it was pain and shame that was making her cry out.

The more Victoria's tight little body tensed up from the harsh treatment, the louder the man behind her moaned every time he forced himself info her spread open hole. Every time his hips slammed against her ass cheeks and his sweaty balls slapped her uncovered pussy, he emitted a loud, guttural, rattling gasp, and it just got louder with every thrust. Clearly the pleasure he derived from this was the inverse of the pain he caused her, because every time the whip kissed her skin her muscles spasmed and her tight ass hole massaged his cock. It only encouraged him to fuck her faster, thrust into her harder, press himself deeper into her unwilling body.

It did not take long for it to become to much for him, and he buried his dick deep inside her ass in a final thrust, while he shot load after load of warm cum into her. "Fuck... fuck... fuck, yes!" he screamed out loud, and it was not until then Victoria got to hear his voice. She had heard it hundred of times before, almost every day the past years, but then it had not been shouting obscenities. Instead it had been offering her a nice and friendly "good morning" as she walked into the Ashworth. Ltd. headquarters, because the man behind her, the man who now slowly pulled his softening cock out of her gaping ass hole, the man who's sperm was dripping from the open hole and slowly running down the inside of her leg, that man was the receptionist at Ashworth's. He had seen her more times than anyone could count, and unless she made a sudden career change, they would still see each other every morning, and every evening. Perhaps only the mood would be a little more awkward, at least for one of them.

If Victoria had hoped to get some relief once the first man had cum inside of her, she was soon disappointed. As soon as Mark, as the receptionist was called, let go of her hips, a new pair of hands from another unseen man grabbed her. He did not waste any time - as soon as he had got hold of her bulging behind, he rammed his already hard dick into her ass without even bothering to clean up after the previous man. This mans penis was not as long as Mark's, but it was much wider making the stretch on her virgin hole even more acute.

All the while Richard continued to systematically paint bright red striped on her fair skin whit the whip. First he focused on her breasts, that were bouncing wildly from the rough ride the man who fucked her gave her. As her milky skin got more and more covered in red the longer he went on, every single hit hurt more and more since every lash awoke the memory of all the other lashes the new one crossed. After a while he got bored with her breasts, and moved back to her face. Obviously he did not mind leaving marks that would be hard to hide without large amount of make up, and the high risks involved since he could easily hit one of her eyes by mistake bothered him just as little.

"I can already do whatever I want with the sad little piece of meat that's your body!" Richard exclaimed. "In fact, that's what I am doing right now! But you know you can relieve the pain." Just as he said that, the whip kissed her lips, the hard impact cracking the skin. The taste of blood slowly filled her mouth. "All I ask from you is that you start talking and begging to be fucked like the whore you are." The whip struck her again, this time dangerously close to her left eye. The red stripes on her cheeks would make her look like some kind of Indian. "But off course, I don't mind whipping the shit out of you, little Vickie, so if you want to remain silent, be my guest."

While she had been in college working on her degree, Victoria had felt that going without sleep for a night to study had been the worst thing she could ever imagine doing. Now she knew how wrong she had been. Having her body be violated in such a manner was almost more then she could bear, and she had no idea how women could subject themselves to such abuse for the sake of money. As the man behind her gained his stride she couldn't contain the whimpers and groans of pain that accompanied each of his frenzied thrusts. While it was clear that his grunting and moaning showed his pleasure, her sounds and the grimace on her face showed the reverse for her. Nina had told her to relax and make it easier on herself, but Victoria couldn't do it.

At each thrust she could feel every ridge and vein in the stranger's cock as it forced past her tight sphincter, and when he finally shoved his cock as deep as it could go and began to spurt his thick and hot seed within her violated ass she couldn't contain her scream of pain and disgust. Tiny beads of sweat formed a sheen across her exposed back, and tiredly she sagged against the cuffs that bound her wrists. Immediately when she recognized the man's voice her entire body stiffened again, and Victoria couldn't help but try and crane her neck ineffectually to catch a glimpse of the receptionist she had thought was a friendly acquaintance. When his soft cock slipped out of her now slippery ass she huffed in relief, although tears still rolled down her cheeks. “Why? Why did you do this to me?” She asked him, and wondered how many other men from the office were here to see her disgrace.

The lashes from Richard's whip distracted her momentarily from the feeling of thick cum dripping over her cunt and down her thighs, and inwardly she was pleased that this part of her “initiation” seemed to be over. Her relief was short lived, however, when immediately another pair of hands roughly grabbed at her hips and again her ass was plundered. This time she let out a scream of dismay, her tight ass stretching even further to accommodate the new man's thicker girth. Her nerves seemed to be on fire from the pain of her ass being fucked and the pain from Richard's whip. Victoria could feel each stripe on her skin as if it had been tattooed there, and when the licks drifted ever closer to her eyes she decided the best thing she could do to save some of her sanity was to comply with his outrageous demands.

Licking her split lip and wincing at the coppery taste of blood in her mouth she dropped her gaze to the ground. “Yes, oh please.” She started out, her voice timid and obviously strained with pain as the new man began to fuck her. Due to the first's cum still leaking out of her ass and providing lubrication the new stranger's thrusts became a lot smoother, a wet squelching sound audible among the slapping of his balls against her pussy. “Oooohh. Fuck me like a whore!” Victoria whimpered out, her entire body shaking and her tits jiggling from the force of the man's hips. As Mark's cum continued to slide down her thighs she began to worry about the fact that none of these men were wearing condoms, but the next lash of Richard's whip reminded her of what her new task was. “Please, fuck my ass harder!” Her normally smooth voice was becoming scratchy from her tears and her nonverbal cries.

It was impossible for Vicki to know how many of the horny men around her that were from the office or actually knew her. Obviously at least one of them were, but how many more? She would not be able to answer that question, but one thing was sure: every evaluation meeting with one of her subordinates, every business conference, every college she casually greeted while they just met in the corridors could be one of these men. They could have seen her squirm and moan, heard her beg for cock, or even worse they could have enjoyed her body and her tight little virgin ass hole as their private playground.

The audience had begun to loosen up, after the nude redhead had dropped by with a tray filled with shot glasses with some kind of colorless alcohol in them. Intoxication would probably not make the men any more friendly, but then again they did not seem to have many barriers to tear down with the help of alcohol to begin with. When Vicki finally gave in and started to moan out desperate encouragements to her tormentors, the onlookers responded with cheers and applause even though it was obvious to anyone who cared to listen that here voice lacked every ounce of honesty, eagerness or arousal. "Yeah! The bitch wants more!" a slightly overweight man shouted while he frenetically stroke the thick dick that was sticking out from his open trousers.

"Doesn't this pussy deserve some pleasure now that it sings so beautifully for us?" Richard asked with an amused voice. One of the men sitting to the left of the stage picked up a huge, pink penis in some kind of wobbly plastic material, and tossed it to the man behind her. That thing could hardly have been designed to give pleasure, because the sheer size of it demonstrated a lack of understanding of the male as well as the female anatomy. While it the molded piece of plastic had a head like a real cock, blood vessels down the shaft and even a pair of huge plastic balls, it was open to question whether the tied up blonde would be able to accommodate such a monstrous creation. There was only one way to find out, and that was exactly what the unnamed stranger behind her was about to do.

With his dick pushed deep into her ass, he positioned the gigantic head of the over-sized sex toy at the entrance to her pussy, parting her pussy lips with the tip. Spinning it to and fro he slowly coaxed the first few centimeters into her, stretching her pussy out in the process. Then he pulled all but the head of his cock out of her cum dripping asshole, and at the same time that he rammed it back in, he pushed the pink dildo into her pussy with all of his force. The guy holding the rope made sure to pull it at the same time, thereby making it impossible for her to move her pouting pussy away even a millimeter away. Despite this, the man only got the thing half way up her vault, but he did not seem to have any intentions to give up just because of his fuck toys physical limitations. Instead he just repeated the procedure, and this time the pink, plastic balls slapped against Vicki's clit as the whole thing was buried inside her petite body.

While he resumed to fuck her ass just as relentlessly as before, he rocked the big dildo inside of her, pulling it out halfway just to ram it into her again, stretching her cervix to its limits. With her pussy all filled up, her already tight asshole became even tighter as her body was forced to contain both intrusions. Judging from the louder moans from the masked man behind her, this only served to increase his pleasure.

Richard let the whip rest while Vicki begged to have her ass fucked, but he soon grew bored. A quick lash landed right on her right nipple, adding to the already numerous stripes there. "Come on, cum dump! You are boring us! I want the hear something really dirty, I want to hear filth!" With the same precision, the whip kissed her left nipple as well. "You'll have to do better to avoid the whip!"

If it had been part of Richard's plan to make Victoria start to loathe herself, then he was doing a great job. The fact that she was allowing herself to be abused and raped by multiple men without ever saying “no” for fear of the consequences was weighing heavily on her mind. It was a masterful plan on his part, she could concede. Victoria was trying to keep her mind focused on a problem to solve, rather then hear and see the crowd's increasingly rowdy reactions to her fake cries of pleasure. Although she agreed to this abuse so that she could keep her job, she knew in the end she would end up quitting because she wouldn't be able to deal with the fact that at least one of the men here worked in the same building with her and she would never know who saw her in such a depraved state.

“Yes, oh please.” She continued to call out half-heartedly, her body still clenched tightly against the stranger's continuing assault. Victoria's attention snapped to Richard at his amused call that she deserved some pleasure now, and knowing his sadistic side she figured whatever was coming would only be pleasurable for the men watching. With her arms still bound in place she couldn't turn to see what he had been referring to, but she quivered in nervousness when the man behind her held his cock deep within her and began to press something against her pussy. “Ah!” She cried out in surprise, feeling something smooth and large slowly stretching and pressing into her cunt. “What is that?” Victoria whimpered out to Richard, a wince already on her face from just the tip of the object wedged into her.

It had been quite a long time since she had had sex with her ex-boyfriend, and her pussy was nearly as tight as a virgins. Victoria began to pant softly, her breasts rising and falling with the movement as she felt the man behind her slickly slide out of her ass. Briefly she hoped that he was finished with her, but her mind was changed a moment later when she felt the rope holding her in place go taunt at the same time the stranger thrust his member back into her slick ass and the toy was rammed partly up her cunt. Victoria let out a scream at the feel of the plastic stretching her so wide open, her pussy lips visibly bulging around the intrusion. A fresh round of tears began to stream down her cheeks, and she let out a choked moan when she felt the man give another push to cram the thing into her slit. She could feel it was a dildo now by the thick head wedged against her cervix and the plastic balls that slapped her clit.

When the man began to fuck her ass again while also rocking the dildo within her Victoria couldn't focus on Richard's task any longer, instead a constant stream of whimpers and groans leaving her mouth. She was stretched so fully that she couldn't focus on which hole hurt worse. Feeling the dildo hitting her cervix made her clench all of her muscles, which in turn made the stranger's cock feel even larger within her. To alleviate some of the stretch and tension within her Victoria began to rock her hips in time to the man's thrusts, so that she was pushing her hips back against him and simulating real sex. A knot of tension began to form in her core as she felt the dildo's plastic balls stimulating her clit, and without warning all of the stimulation felt too much and she climaxed violently with a loud moan “Oh fuckkk”.

A rush of slippery liquid coated the dildo and mixed with the cum that continued to drip down her thighs, and with dismay she sagged against her chains and took the licks from Richard's whip. Victoria was now beginning to feel like the whore Richard wanted her to be. Redness flushed in her cheeks as she felt shamed at herself that her body would allow herself to reach such pleasure from such pain.

Off course Richard held his promised to whip his whore if she did not please him with her dirty talk. Obviously the girl was overwhelmed by all the impressions that washed over her like an out of tune symphony of pain and pleasure, but Richard was not interested in making excuses for her. For all he cared, she had chosen not to do as commanded, and therefore she would receive the prescribed punishment. So he raised his hand once again, and skillfully hit her bouncing tits with the single tail. To be honest, he had hoped for her not to fulfill her obligation, so he would get to have his little fun.

When Vicki started to rock her hips, responding to the thrusts of the masked stranger that was ruthlessly violating her ass, she could hear how his rattling breath started to grow heavier and faster. "That's right, princess, fuck my dick!" he moaned. Was there something familiar about his voice? Maybe. It was so hard to tell: there worked thousands of people at the company and if you added up outside customers and other business acquaintances, the list was seemingly endless. As the ravaged girl started to approach her climax, and her pussy contracted around the large intrusion in hard spasms her already tight asshole tightened up as well. It was more than enough to send the man over the top. Pulling his thick knob out extra far just to be able to drive it into her hard a last time, he accidentally pulled it out of her. Unable to contain himself, he shot his warm load over her bare ass, strings of the sticky fluid landing on her back as well, soiling the black skirt that had been pushed up over her hips. While he sprayed her back with cum, he let out a incomprehensible roar, over shouting the laughs and cheers from the audience.

When Richard saw that his toy was actually on the verge of cumming, he was genuinely surprised. For the first time, that smug, self-righteous feature that he seemed to have had since birth disappeared from his face and was replaced by an exited amazement. This was not part of the plan... in fact, it was better than the plan. He regained his composure just in time to manage to direct the single tail right at her clit the very instant she let out the final moaning "fuck".

"The meat bag likes it!" Richard exclaimed. "Let's give her some more!" For a couple of seconds, Vicki was given some breathing room when the huge dildo was slid out of her pussy, and no one immediately jumped at the opportunity to fill up any of her two gaping holes. Instead, two men started to tie two ropes around her thighs. "Do you like having your pussy banged, Vicki?" Richard asked, looking at her with challengingly eyes. "Do you like big things stuck up your holes? I will be nice to you and let you cum as much as you like, so you can get used to your role as the happy whore." Once the rope around her thighs had been secured by tight knots, her legs were suddenly pulled away from under her, as she was pulled up by the ropes. Before she knew it, she was suspended horizontally, a considerable part of her own weight being carried by her already aching arms.

"Let's play spin the whore!" Richard called out, and the platoon of men that had watched her agony quickly got on their feet, forming a close circle around the suspended girl. Hardly surprising, she was hanging just in their waist height. Richard grabbed one of her legs and used it to give her a spin. While she rotated all she could see were black suits and if she looked up the identical, expressionless white masks. The only thing that separated the men from each other was the diversity of the shapes and sizes of the erect dicks that was sticking out from open zippers.

After revolving a couple of laps, she started to slow down. A hand belonging to a man with a crocked member with lumpy blood vessel clearly visible on the long shaft grabbed her hair, holding her head in place right in front of his tool, while another pair of hands pressed her legs further apart behind her.

Not for the first time Victoria squeezed her eyes shut and hoped that she would wake up from her nightmare, but she knew that was impossible. Her entire body ached too much for this to just be a figment of her imagination. She was covered in unimaginable grime, the sticky residue of two men now painting her backside and thighs, and her own cum also making the dildo still buried in her cunt slick and shiny. Then alternately she felt the stretch and ache in both of her violated holes, combined with the sting of the red stripes that crisscrossed her exposed breasts and face and Victoria wasn't sure how much more she could take.

After her intense orgasm Victoria sagged tiredly against her bonds, tremors still shaking her muscles as she came down from her brief high. Even with her ex-boyfriend she had never cum so violently, and she could only attribute it to her body's over stimulation and the dildo slapping against her clit. When Richard had aimed the whip at her little nub in the midst of her climax instead of pain she had only felt a spike of pleasure, and it had extended her orgasm slightly. Now she drooped against her restraints, panting visibly. More beads of sweat slicked down the curve of her smooth back, the perspiration making her vanilla and rose scented perfume stronger and mixing with the musk of sex.

She had hoped that finally, finally she would be finished, but clearly Richard was only getting started. “Please, I can't take anymore!” Victoria pleaded to Richard, her cheeks red and sticky with her tears. Her shoulders and arms had begun to tingle painfully, signaling that the decreased blood loss would soon leave her limbs numb. “Just let me go.” She whimpered, too drained to put up much of a physical fight. She was pleased when the huge plastic dildo was removed from her aching pussy, and immediately her inner muscles clenched tightly. When her legs were picked up from behind she let out a startled yelp and began to thrash weakly, but the increased strain on her shoulders quickly sapped her brief burst of energy.

“No, I hate this! I hate them touching me!” Victoria hissed to Richard, her emotions again bouncing from tired and resigned to angry as she felt rough rope being knotted around her thighs and then feeling herself suddenly being suspended in the air. “Oh!” She let out a nervous whimper, not knowing if the ropes would be able to hold her slight body. When the men stood up and closed around her in a tight circle Victoria clenched her eyes tightly shut, her breathing increasing as she began to feel claustrophobic. Her predicament suddenly became much worse when she began to spin in circles, and she had to bite her lip and keep her eyes shut tightly so that she didn't get nauseous from the spinning.

Eventually she came to a stop, but still she did not open her eyes. The spinning had made her dizzy, and she continued to breath heavily as though she had just been running. Victoria winced when she felt a rough hand grab a handful of her long blonde locks, but still she kept her eyes shut and her lips pressed firmly closed as she tried to get her head to stop spinning and her stomach under control.

Richard reached his hand out for her pussy, brushing his fingers over her wet sex a couple of time and sinking them into her to coat them with the plentiful juices her climax had produced. Then he brushed his fingers of on her face, spreading her sap over her cheeks and lips. Soon the smell of her own pussy filled her nostrils. "You do? You hate this?" he asked with fake surprise in his voice. "How do you explain this then? Why is your pussy so wet?" To be honest, Richard himself was actually surprised at this fact. "And why did you beg them to fuck you? Huh? It sure didn't sound like you hated it." To this, off course, he knew the answer, but it really didn't matter to him.

Behind her, the unknown man positioned himself between her legs. While Richard spoke, he places his hands on her ass, grabbing her ass cheeks and using them as a handle to pull her towards him. Soon she felt the head of his cock pressing her pussylips apart, and with her pussy already greased up with a mix of her own juices and the strangers cum, it was easy for him to push his thick member all the way into her stretched pussy. To get a good grip of her body, so he could use it as leverage for banging her twat, he sunk both his thumbs into her ass hole and used them to pull her suspended body towards him every time he thrust his dick into her dripping cunt.

The man in front of her was not satisfied with Vicki's shut lips - he wanted to join in on the fun as well. His solution to the problem was simple. While she got her pussy rammed from behind, he placed both his hands on Vicki's back, a bit below the spot right between her shoulders. Then he pushed. He pushed hard. The strain of not only holding up her own body weight, but also the force he extorted, was enormous. Had he pushed a little bit harder he might have dislocated a shoulder or two, and he had no way of knowing that his current force would not. But he simply did not care about that: he wanted his dick in her mouth and he was prepared to do whatever it took to get it. He continued to push harder and harder, waiting for the girl to part her lips in an inevitable scream so he could ram his dick into her mouth.

Victoria let her body lay heavily against the ropes holding her up, not even minding that the rough fibers were creating even more marks upon her pale skin. She was now at the point where she was just so incredibly tired that she didn't even want to fight back. Clearly her verbal pleas and her body's protests were not enough to dissuade these men from abusing her, and so she found that there was little so could do to resist. When she felt someone dip their fingers into her pussy and then begin to pain the juices onto her cheeks she knew it was Richard, and reluctantly she opened her eyes. The sight of an ugly and crooked cock made her shy away, a look of disgust upon her face. Richard's words were meant to bait her and cause her pain, but her body already hurt to much for that to happen.

Instead she felt shame, knowing that he was right. Clearing her scratchy throat, Victoria deigned to give him a simple answer. “There is only so much someone can endure until they snap.” She knew that was what had happened to her. The fucking didn't feel good, but so much tension had seized her body that it had to be released somehow. With the right stimulation she finally exploded, and now her body was exhausted and coming down from the adrenaline high. “What do you get out of this?” She asked Richard after a moment of silence, honestly wanting to know the answer. It seemed as though he had done a lot of work just to see her get fucked into submission.

Before she could contemplate his potential answer Victoria let out a muffled groan as yet another man behind her grabbed her ass and sank his cock swiftly into her, although this time into her wet cunt. She bit her lip to keep from crying out again as the stranger began to rhythmically pump his member into her dripping pussy, the sound of his hips slapping slickly against hers echoing throughout the room and mixing with the pleasured sounds that continued to come from the closed doors. More tears began to well in her eyes at the throbbing pain in her ass, but then feeling was soon eclipsed by the shooting pain that flared up in her shoulders. “OW!” She let out a yelp, instinctively trying to twist away from the pain. As it continued to increase Victoria began to scream, her the bones in her shoulders grating against each other. She didn't have much time to continue to scream, however, because soon enough the man who was causing her this pain shoved his crooked dick into her mouth to shut her up.

The screams suddenly became muffled and then cut off entirely as she began to gag against the man's cock that was stuffed down her throat, the muscles she used to swallow with fluttering against the head of the stranger's member.

The stranger in front of her did not moan in pleasure but simply laughed as his trick worked out just the way he had planned it. There was nothing a little anguish couldn't solve! The first thrust into the girls screaming mouth was enough to plunge his whole shaft in, and he could feel how his cock was compressed and bent as it pressed at the entrance to her throat. Satisfied with the result, he grabbed some wads of her hair with both hands so he could hold her head firmly in place while he repeatedly thrust his hips, piercing deeper down her throat with his thick dick every time he slammed it in. Usually he would have a whore do some of the work and suck him tenderly before he ravaged their mouths, but he figured that this reluctant little bitch would just mess it up so he might just as well go straight to the throat fucking.

"Yes, you are right." Richard said. "Sooner or later, you will snap out of your cocoon of professionalism and dignity and embrace your true self as a slut." Smelling the juices left on his own fingers, he added "And something tells me you are already starting to get there." The man holding her head up soon synced up his thrusts with the man pounding her cunt from behind, so that they both penetrated her sweaty body at the same time. That way, there were no direction for her to try to quell the impacts in. She was completely pinned down between the two strangers hungry cocks.

"I'm glad you asked." Richard said in reply to her question. "Do you remember what I told you about Greek tragedies? The gods always punish the hero who commits hubris, and return her to her destiny so that order can be restored to the universe." He let out a uncontrolled snigger. "But with no Greek gods around to do the work - Tyche is nowhere to be found these days - I will have to step in and do their work." He paused to watch her beautiful body be ruthlessly abused for a while. Then he added, in a lower tone: "And by restoring your destiny I will also restore my own."

The sensation of the tight, throbbing musculature of Vicki's throat was to much for the man fucking her face. Just as Richard ended his monologue about fate, he pushed his dick down her open hole a last time, his balls slapping against her chin, and let out a loud moan as he shot his oozing sperm deep down her throat. Panting heavy in exhaustion, he let go of her hair and stepped back. The free space was soon filled by the man standing to the right of him. He had already been rubbing his little pecker for a while, and did not need any further encouragement. Aiming at her face, he rubbed harder and it did not take long before he shot a first load of cum right into her right eye, clogging it up completely. Some of the warm semen started to run down her face along her nose, reaching her lips and dripping into her mouth. His second batch splashed out right over her forehead, and a third one made a mess of her so carefully nurtured hair. His dick had not been big, but it was surprising how much semen it produced.

Behind her, the man was pounding harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Hearing the moans of the men in front of Vicki encouraged him to increase the pace, and soon he filled up her wet cunt with his semen. It overflowed her filled up orifice, and began to drip from her snatch down on the stage. Slapping her ass god bye, he stepped back and spun Vicki in a new direction, sending her of to two new unknown abusers.

In the past Victoria had never considered herself one that had a high tolerance for pain, but she was darkly amazed at just how much her body could endure without shutting down. Every new man that stepped up to mistreat her seemed to be rougher then the last, and soon she was wishing that she was the type of weak-willed girl that would faint at the first hint of bad behavior. Unfortunately she had never fainted before in her life, and somehow she knew her body would not give her the dignity of blacking out. Instead she endured the pain and disgrace that was forced upon her, and with this man's cock stuffed down her throat that would check off all three of her orifices that were being worked over.

With her shoulders now throbbing in an even sharper pain Victoria stopped fighting to slip her bonds, and there was nothing she could do to stop these two men from using her body like a see-saw. Even with her previous lover she hadn't been overly fond of giving him head, so it was smart of the man to grab her head and keep her in place because Victoria probably would have fought to stop him from fucking her mouth. Now all she could do was try and keep her throat as slack as possible, although that became increasingly difficult as the man pulled sorely on her hair and made her constantly tense up. Her gag reflex was strong, so every time the stranger's cock hit the back of her throat the muscles would clench and tighten. Luckily for her she hadn't had much of an appetite before meeting Richard at the club, so her stomach was empty.

Between the two men doing their best to stretch her pussy and her throat open Victoria could not concentrate much on Richard's monologue, although she did catch his comparison of himself to a Greek god. If they had been in the office having this conversation she no doubt would have rolled her eyes, but she had no doubt an act such as that would only garner her a few more licks of his whip. With her mouth occupied she could not respond to his high-minded justification for her abuse, the only sounds coming from her now were muffled groans and squeals of discomfort. As the man before her continued to drill into her mouth Victoria felt her jaw begin to tire, yet before she feel that discomfort for very long he thrust his cock down her throat as far as it could go and began to ejaculate. Unprepared for his release she began to choke and gag on the thick semen, some of it making it to her empty stomach and some of it she managed to spit out onto the stage.

Panting heavily now and still feeling her body rocking from the man drilling her cunt Victoria thought she would finally have a moment to breathe. Without warning another man loomed into her line of vision, and then viscous spurts of his cum began to paint her face and hair. Spluttering she shook her head back and forth, trying to clear the sticky liquid from one of her eyes and forehead. Some of the cum splattered onto to stage below her, but more of it simply dripped down her chin and neck to paint her bouncing tits. Before she could even attempt to catch her breath again the stranger behind her finally hit his own climax and filled up her pussy with his seed. His cum mixed with her own juices made another thick trail down her thighs, and distractedly she reminded herself to make sure she was on track with her birth control pills.

A stinging slap on the ass was the only farewell she received from the last anonymous man before she was spun again, her eyes instinctively closing. Victoria wasn't sure how much abuse she could still take, and as she slowed down she wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing that she had settled in front of Richard. “Please.” Victoria wasn't above begging any longer. “I can't take anymore of this. Haven't you done enough?” Her whole body trembled with the strain of her aching muscles and throbbing holes.

The end of her last sentence was muffled as the man in front of her nonchalantly pressed his circumcised dick, a thin but long one, in between her talking lips. A pair of emotionless, cold blue eyes looked down at her through an expressionless white mask. "Are you kidding?" he asked. "I haven't gotten a single go yet, and when I'm done with your mouth I still have to try out that ass - it looks delicious." It sounded more like if he was talking about a lunch buffet than a human body. He reached down to grab both her breasts, giving them a quick squeeze before he grabbed hold of her nipples between his thick digits. "Now I would advise you to start sucking eagerly on that cock like a hungry slut, unless you want these great tits of yours to start hurting." To show her what he meant, as if it was not obvious enough already, he slowly started to pull and twist her nipples. There were something so familiar with his voice - Vicki had heard it before, but it was so hard to place it.

Meanwhile the new stranger behind her picked her ass over her pussy, to avoid the mess of sperm and pussyjuices. He placed his thick cock between her sour ass cheeks. Sliding it in was easy for him, even though his dick was both long and thick, because her hole had been thoroughly lubricated by a mix of her sweat and the seeds of multiple men. Just as the man began to rock his stiff member deep inside her ass, Vicki heard a low, buzzing sound. A second later a vibrator was placed against her pussy, apparently set to maximum speed already. He moved it up and down the outside of her slit a couple of time, but then he stopped at her clit, pressing the buzzing machine tight to it and moving around it in small circles.

After holding his little speech to no avail, Richard got bored with watching the whole scene. He stepped out of the circle and down from the stage and sat down in one of the leather couches instead. He snapped his fingers loudly, and it did not take long before the redhead waitress arrived with a glass of beer on a plate. He grabbed the beer and took a sip, and then simply pointed at his crotch as a further instruction to the nude girl without even as much as looking at her. She complied without hesitation, dropping to her knees and skillfully starting to undo his belt. In less than a second her head was bobbing up and down Richards cock while he drank his beer and watched the show.

Although Victoria had been directing her plea to Richard, another man stepped in easily and quickly silenced her with his cock. The end of her statement had been cut off, and then she found her attention moved from Richard to the again white masked stranger. Her blonde brow furrowed as he spoke, and something about him seemed even more familiar then the secretary that had fucked her first. All of the men who had already gone seemed to be blurring together in her mind, however, so she doubted she would have been able to identify any of them if she met them out on the street. Victoria had no intentions of eagerly sucking on the cock already in her mouth, but when the man began to twist and pull on her sensitive nipples she quickly changed her mind.

Knowing a lady never spoke with her mouth full she could not respond, but her own blue eyes stared accusingly up at the man's as she began to tentatively lick and suck on his member. Victoria was not overly fond of sucking cock, despite her ex-boyfriend James' attempts to make her a fan of it. She had met James one night at an art gallery show, with him being one of the featured artists. Victoria had been a little younger at the time, and stressed out from completely her degree. Immediately his more laid back personality and tall, dark and handsome looks appealed to her, and it didn't take long for them to start dating and become a couple. Although he wasn't the first to pop her cherry she had still been fairly inexperienced and uncomfortable with sex, despite his repeated attempts to get her to loosen up.

She thought their relationship was going fine, and even thought she loved him at one point, until she found out inadvertently by going through his phone that he was cheating on her with a prostitute. The ensuing fight was enough to make her swear off dating for a while to focus on her career, and so she hadn't entered into another relationship since then. It was hard to think of her ex at the same time another man's cock was in her mouth, and even harder still when yet another stranger decided that her ass looked like a good time. As she continued to lick and swirl her tongue around the first man's member she let out a groan as the other sank his thick cock into her ass, the stretched muscle still resisting the intrusion despite the copious lubrication.

Victoria heard buzzing briefly before something was pressed against her slit, making her jump at the sudden sensation and clench all of her muscles. She could feel the tip of the vibrating toy slipping and sliding against her drenched folds, and then she let out a muffled yelp as the toy began to buzz against her over-sensitive clit. The muffled noise made its own vibration against the man's cut cock, and laboriously she continued to suck and slurp on the member in her mouth. Just like before, it didn't take long for the toy's buzzing against her clit to begin to build tension in her core and for her to begin to rock her hips forward and back in attempt to gain more pleasured stimulation and potential release.

Vicki's rocking motions did not go unnoticed by the man behind her. "The hooker likes it!" he declared in a loud voice and pressed the vibrator even harder to her clit while he started to pound her sour ass with both faster and deeper thrusts. Every time he forced his member into her butt hole it made a sloppy sound from all the cum already dumped inside of it.

The man who's dick she was licking and sucking soon got bored with her poor skills. "Didn't they learn you fucking anything in whore school?" he asked as he grabbed around her neck with both hands, using it to push her head down on his erect cock. By squeezing hard he made her already tight throat even tighter, increasing the sensation as he forced his dick down it. Off course it also led to a restricted air supply for the girl he was fucking, but that was just an unpleasant but unavoidable side effect. Fortunately, it did not take long for him to release his load down her throat.

When he stepped back, the redhead who was done with sucking Richard now suddenly stood before her. She lifted Vicki's head up by the hair and then bent down and gave her a deep french kiss, pressing her lips against Vicki's and parting them slowly as she swirled her tongue into the other females mouth. It was not only saliva that was mixed, however, because the redheaded girls mouth was filled with Richards seed which she generously shared. After a while she let go of Vicki and ended the kiss, spitting out the last cum down on the tied up woman's already messed up hair. Giggling she skipped of the stage and returned to Richard to entertain him some more.

She was spun around again and again, every time having her mouth and her pussy or ass ravaged by two men at the same time, while the vibrator stimulated her nub no matter how sour it became. Soon she started to get her mouth stuffed with dicks that had already been inside her, and she became quite the connoisseur when it came to cock as she learned to tell if it had been inside her ass or her pussy just by the taste. More and more cum was dumped inside her and on her. She got it spurted down her throat, dripping out of her pussy, shot in her ass and sprayed over her face. Soon her face was covered in a thick layer of jizz, and she could hardly blink without getting it in her eyes.

After a couple of hours, well beyond midnight, the cum started to get more and more watery and the dicks more and more sloppy as some of the men had a hard time to get them to stand anymore. It was not until then that Richard finally stepped forward and ended the party. "OK, let's cut the slut down." he said, and a couple of seconds later her legs were on the ground again. The rope holding up her cuffs was released without any warning, causing her to fall head first down on the stage, her face landing in a pool of cum mixed with her own drool and pussy juices. As if she was not filthy enough already, three of the masked men took the opportunity to use up their last spunk, wanking off over her until they emptied their sacks all over her back.

Cheering, laughing and high-fiveing each other, the crowd left the basement leaving her lying there on the stage. When they had left Richard got up from the leather couch and walked up to the miserable thing. "Have you had a fun evening, cum dump?" he asked with a smile on his face. "I bet you can get some of the guys number if you ask nicely." he added, laughing at his own joke while he unlocked her handcuffs. Then he held up a stack of paper and a pen in front of her. He gave her the pen and browsed to the last page of the stack, pointing to a black line at the bottom of it. "You have ten seconds to sign here, or I will invite all the pathetic lowlifes upstairs to have a free go with you as well." Whatever the contract said, she would not have time reading it and with her eyes drenched in multiple guys semen she could hardly see the text anyway.

Victoria unconsciously continued to rock and move her hips to the best of her limited ability to try and alleviate the tension and pain that was wracking her petite body. She constantly thought that there was only so much her body could handle before it would shut down, but still men continued to step up and abuse her and she had to endure it. Just as the man before her began to grow tired of her poor oral skills she felt the knot in her core loosen into an orgasm. Her entire body clenched up and then released blissfully, the brief moment of pleasure enough to make her forget that she was currently skewered between two unknown men. Victoria let out a few muffled whimpers as she began to come down from her high, her muscles slowly relaxing and the vibrator still pressed to her clit now slick with her juices.

Before she could fully recover from her brief orgasm she felt the stranger in front of her press his hands around her throat, making her choke and her throat constrict even tighter around his cock. Feebly she tried to wriggle her body and fight, but she was so exhausted that she could do nothing to fight him off. Soon she began to feel light-headed from the lack of oxygen and black spots began to dance in her field of vision, and Victoria actually felt pleased that she might pass out and be free from her constant torment. Unfortunately for her, just as she reached that brink of unconsciousness the man dumped his load down her throat and removed his hands from her slender neck. She began to gag and gasp as oxygen burned its way down her throat, her breaths noisy and labored as her lungs began to reinflate.

Her chest still heaved and Victoria continued to gasp for breath when the unnamed redhead loomed into her gaze, and immediately she felt nervous as to what she wanted. Their kiss was wet and sloppy, and Victoria began to gag again when the now familiar taste of cum was pressed into her mouth. When the other woman pulled away she attempted to spit out as much as she could, but the seed only dribbled down her chin to her chest. Although tired and worn out she glared coldly at the redhead as she skipped away, yet not before adding another parting gift to her now sticky hair. The rest of the night became a blur to the exhausted and degraded woman, the sheer number of men making her attention zone out and make her nearly unresponsive. The vibrating stimulation to her clit caused her to climax another time or two, but still she remained almost catatonic.

When Richard finally declared it was time to release her Victoria could hardly comprehend the command, until her fatigued legs touched the ground and without strength to stand upright she pitched forward toward the floor. She slipped and landed cheek first in a sticky pile of liquid that had accumulated on the stage floor, and even though her ropes were removed she did not have the strength or the will to attempt to stand up. Victoria didn't even notice the men shooting the last of their spunk onto her back, too absorbed with her throbbing and aching body. Her shoulders and arms had lost feeling some time ago, and as blood flow began to resume her limbs felt like lead being stabbed with needles. She could only let out a pained moan and curl into a fetus-like position as her body began to try and mend itself.

Richard's words and laughter barely registered to her, and only the clink of her cuffs being removed and the sudden freedom and stabbing pains in her shoulders made her respond. “You're a bastard.” Was her simple reply, all emotion leeched from her. Victoria felt disgusting, and could only imagine what she looked like. Blearily she squinted at whatever Richard was holding, her hair, eyebrows and eyelashes crusted with semen. At his command she chuckled dryly, simply looking at the pen that had been forced into her unresponsive fingers. “I can't sign that.” It wasn't an admission that she wasn't going to sign it, instead it was a matter-of-fact statement that she couldn't control her fingers or the muscles in her arm long enough to be able to scrawl her signature. Now that there were no more restraints to her body and bloodflow began returning to her neglected limbs she began to tremble uncontrollably.

"I'm a bastard?" Richard asked with faked surprise in his voice - the only thing he was really surprised about was that she could not come up with a worse insult after all he had put her through. Sure, she was well-behaved, but didn't she know any stronger words? "You should thank me! I got you laid after all. I think you needed to let go and loosen up after all those long hours at the office. And you got to cum as well, I think I heard you four times, or was it five?" He laughed as he locked down at the cum covered pile of a human body that lay at his feet. "Yes, you should thank me." he repeated with emphasis.

When she refused his demand his eyes were drawn to her shaking fingers. Her arm sure looked pale from the lack of blood, but how bad was it? Was she just using it as an excuse to buy time before she faced the inevitable? It was hard to tell, but he decided that he would give her another chance. However, it would not be free. Nothing is free. "What's your problem? Has all your blood rushed down to that wet little cunt of yours?" he asked her. "Well, I will give you some time to recover but you will not be idle. Look around you! Haven't you made a mess of this stage?" The wooden floor of the stage was indeed sprayed with stains of cum, saliva, sweat and her own juices. It was hard to tell what little pool contained what body fluid, but there were so many of them that it really didn't matter. "You will clean up after yourself. With your tongue. And while you lick the floor clean you can think about whether you want to repeat this times ten upstairs or whether you want to go home, take a warm shower and go to bed."

Richard turned to the anonymous redhead that was still sitting in the couch. "Cocksucker, you will do the whipping to make sure she works hard. I need to make a few calls." She just nodded without showing a sign of regret over being put in charge of tormenting the poor girl on the stage. Instead she got up from the couch and grabbed the whip. With a nervous smile on her lips she tried it out on Vicki's ass. "No, no, you must do it with more flick. Use your wrists!" Richard complained. "And don't forget to follow through with the motion!" The redhead tried again, and this time the snap was much louder, not to mention the burning sting on Vicki's abused ass. "That's better!" Richard said as he sat back in the couch again, while the nameless prostitute giggled delighted as she trained her new skill at her new toy.

It was true that any other woman would have done worse then called Richard a bastard, but even through her degrading ordeal there was still a part of Victoria that was too prim to use stronger language. Anger tended to break down some of her refined manner and tone, but she was too exhausted mentally, physically, and emotionally to regain the anger that she had held earlier. She could only shake her head weakly at the fact that he thought having multiple men gangrape her would lead to a heartfelt thank you from Victoria, and she didn't even bother to respond to him.

Just from looking at her trembling and sticky body anyone could tell that she was not in a fit state. Her muscles continued to throb and tremble, her shoulders and arms in particular still mostly useless as bloodflow was slowly returning to normal. Victoria's hips and legs were also extremely sore from having to stand in her tall heels and also from being grabbed and grasped from the men who had had their turns with her. Even though the film of cum and sweat that covered her obvious purple bruises were beginning to show on her fair skin, and without a doubt tomorrow she would be covered in them. She was almost surprised when Richard didn't sneer at her and order her to sign the papers again, and briefly she wondered if he felt even a little sorry for what he had done to her. Clearly that was not the case, because she was then ordered to clean the floor with her mouth as part of her “recovery time”.

Victoria's stomach rolled at the sight of various puddles and wet spots on the floor, her stomach already partly full with the seed that she had been forced to swallow. Already as Richard was walking away she continued to shake her head weakly, and with a burst of determination she gripped the pen in her hand as firmly as she could and shakily scrawled a mark on the proffered papers. For all she knew she had probably signed a document that would make her Richard's slave forever, but at the moment she would have done anything to get out of this hell-hole and get into a shower. “Wait! I signed it!” She called out to him even as he was instructing the redhead on how to properly whip her. As the woman became more familiar at the motion the stings of the whip increased, causing Victoria to hiss and whimper in pain.

She had nearly forgotten about the red welts that still crisscrossed her breasts and cheeks, but now as her ass became reddened as well the marks began to painfully pulse together. Stubbornly she slid the papers toward the edge of the stage toward Richard, wincing at the stab of pain in her shoulder. Even though the redhead continued to whip her abused flesh Victoria was not going to lick the disgusting stage.

Richard drew an important conclusion from Vicki's behavior: when the lazy sow claimed she was incapable of something, what she really meant was that she just needed a little bit of extra motivation. In other words apparent exhaustion should be met by threats, not rest. However, right now tonight's little game was over, and there would be more than enough with time for the filthy fuck to repay her debts tomorrow.

"There's nothing that a little desperation can't cure, isn't there?" he asked as he picked up the contract from the stage. The redheaded harlot was completely caught up in her new hobby, hitting Vicki's cum dripping ass with more precision and greater sting with every try. Judging from the loud snaps she was a natural talent. He almost felt sorry for her when he had to take the whip from her. "Playtime is over, darling." he said as he grabbed it. He had only one more thing to collect. Bending down, he reached in under Vicki's black skirt. It was not her thoroughly fucked pussy he was going for, no, he didn't even want to touch that disgusting jizz filled mess of a vagina. Instead he searched for the inner pocket, and when he found it he picked up the little roll of ten dollar bills that he had given to Nina and Nina had given to Vicki. Carefully he started to tear the green pieces of paper into smaller and smaller parts, and when there were only confetti left he sprinkled it over Vicki's wet body. The small pieces of paper stuck to her sweaty skin and sunk into the puddles of cum.

Satisfied with the extra finish on his artwork, he decided it was time to leave. "Bye, bye, baby!" he said. "Have a nice trip home looking like that." With those words he turned around and headed for the stairs. Just before he left, he looked back at the exhausted girl on the stage a last time. "And by the way, when you get home you will find a package waiting at your door. It contains the clothes you will wear at the office tomorrow. You will wear everything that is in that package and you will wear nothing that is not in that package." he instructed in his usual cold, dry manner. "Believe me, you do not want to disobey me." After today's exercises he hoped that the last remark would be superfluous.

As Richard walked up the stairs and out of the club into the cold night air, he imagined what the reactions to Vicki's clothing would be tomorrow. In the package he had left her a grey skirt that would have been suited for the workplace were it not for its extremely short length, a white blouse that were two sizes to small and had the top three buttons removed, a pair of black high heels and a pink lipstick. And off course there were no underwear, what would she need that for? The clothes would not make her look like an actual office worker - it would make her look like a porn star dressed up as an office worker. He chuckled as he flagged down a taxi. Vicki had entangled herself in his net so bad that she might never get loose.

Victoria had hoped that her abuse was over for the night, but it seemed as though the redhead was thoroughly engrossed in painting her ass red. Every swat made her whole body tense up, cum continuing to trickle out of her used pussy and ass. When the lashes finally came to a stop she let out an audible sigh, although she cringed away when Richard reached out to pull the forgotten stash of money from the pocket in her skirt. Tiredly she closed her eyes when he began to shred the money and sprinkle it onto her, silently counting down the time until he would leave. She had no doubt that he would simply leave her there, and when he left she didn't even dignify him with a response. This had been the most horrific night of her life, and now she still had to get home somehow.

Honestly Victoria would have been content to lay upon the stage until she regained a little of her strength, but she had to get out of the club as soon as possible. Slowly and painfully she pulled her aching muscles into sitting position, and then got to her feet shakily. Victoria felt like she was drunk with how wobbly she felt, but she was determined to get home. Adrenaline filled her body and gave her a little bit of strength. Clumsily she pulled down the pink top and skirt over her disgusting and sticky body, and shakily headed back up the stairs. Every step felt like agony, but eventually she made it. Ignoring the curious stares of the patrons on the main level she ducked into a nearby bathroom and hastily scrubbed the most obvious cum and shredded paper from her face and exposed skin.

Once that was done she wobbled over to the back of the room where she had left her purse, not really expecting it to be there. For once tonight luck was in her favor, and she found the black bag tossed behind the sofa. Of course the cash she had had in her wallet was gone, but thankfully her phone and credit cards were still intact. Feeling her adrenaline beginning to fade Victoria left the club as quickly as possible, ignoring the jeers and calls from the men. She called a cab and directed him to her apartment, paying with one of her cards when she was dropped off. By now it was the middle of the night, and all she wanted to do was sleep. Instead she dragged herself inside her apartment, leaving the box outside on the step.

Getting into her shower felt better then her orgasms, and Victoria spent nearly an hour under the scalding hot spray washing every inch of her body. Eventually the stream of cum that had been dripping from her ass and cunt ceased and she washed all of the fluids out of her hair, and without even bothering to dress she crawled into bed naked. Her intention all along had been to call in sick to work, but like clockwork even in her exhausted state her usual alarm woke her up. Groaning and getting out of bed, she slipped a robe on and shuffled to the door to get Richard's package. After last night Victoria was not stupid enough to blatantly disobey him. Bruises and marks decorated her fair skin, and her muscles and joints ached as if she had suddenly aged 50 years.

Slowly and carefully she got dressed in the clothing providing, scoffing briefly at the outfit. Clearly Richard was not content with humiliating her at the club, he also wanted to humiliate her at the office as well. Victoria came in late to work, having spent extra time carefully concealing the worst of the marks on her legs, chest and face. She walked into the office with her head down, a pair of dark sunglasses and a coat covering most of the outfit and her hair twisted up into a bun. Without speaking to anyone she went straight up to her office, already dreading the day ahead.

Back
Top Bottom