Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought for amoment. " The tack was ment to last for years, theres no way it could have snapped like that on its own. " i answered him quietly. " But the only people who go to the stables are you and i, the groomers, and sometimes the vet."

I thought for a moment, frowning. "When we get home I'll look at it and see if it's a clean cut or not." I said to her.

I nodded my head before resting my head against his shoulder and yawning quietly. "how long will it be till we're home?" I asked.

I smiled softly and let my body relax against his for a moment. " We'll, I guess that good... I wonder how Paris is doing..." I whispered softly.

I sighed in relief as he spoke. " alright, but I still don't like leaving her alone. I know the maids take good care of her, but I can't help but get a funny feeling everytime I leave her." I whispered quietly.

I nodded my head softly. " I think we were a little more then a 'little' busy" I chuckled softly.

I sat up as he said we were home, smiling softly. " Um... Could you help me get out?" I asked quietly.

I chuckled. "I can do better than just help you get out." I said. As the driver opened the door, I scooped her up in my arms and stepped out of the limo. I strode across the driveway to the door. I opened it with one hand and went inside. "Where to?" I asked.

I gasped slightly as he picked me up, and clung to his chest as he carried me to the front door. As he spoke, i thought for a moment. "um.... how about the kitchen?" I asked. I hadent eaten at the hospital and i was a bit hungry.

"You got it." I said to her, and moved off through the hallway and into the kitchen. I had already told the staff about her condition, and they were ready to help out wherever they could. I set her down on a chair carefully.

I pictured the halls as we walked towards the kitchen. I knew we were there when swanson set me down on the chair. " Are you hungry?" I asked as i carefully placed my hands on the table infront of me.

Hearing another voice i turned my head towards the owner. I quickly placed the voice to our cheif. " Um, ill just have some pancakes." I answered him.

The chef smiled and turned to go make her food. I sat down on the chair next to her. One of the maids came in holding Paris. I thanked her and took Paris from her.

I heard foot steps and turned my head from side to side slowly, wondering who was coming towards us. When i heard swansons voice, hearing him thank some one i turned my head towards him. i was about to say something when i heard paris's soft giggle. " Is she here?" I asked quietly.

I looked over at her. "Yep, she's here." I murmured softly. The chef came in with cloves food. "Here's your food ma'am." He said to her, before placing it directly in front of her. I thanked him.

Hearing the cheifs voice again i turned my head towards him. I thanked him as well before feeling around for my fork.

I watched her as she felt for her fork, ready to help her if she wanted it, but not wanting to make her mad by helping her too much.

I felt around for a few.moments before I finally found my fork. I used my free hand to locate my plate and pulled closer carefully. " This shouldn't be to hard..." I muttered quietly as I clumsily cut a price of pancake off and raised my fork to my mouth, only to miss and get some syrup on my cheek. " We'll... I know how Paris feels now." I chuckled slightly as I felt around for a napkin.

I smiled and nonchalantly pushed the napkin so that her hand found it. "I'm sure you'll get used to it." I said with a laugh.

Once I felt the napkin under my hand I picked it up and wiped the syrup off of my cheek. " I'm sure your right. It might take a while." I chuckled softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom