Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This is the story of Swanson and Clove. Continued from before, and for Vetchic only.)

After drying off from the shower, I looked over to see clove waiting for me on the bed. I smiled and pulled on my boxers, and then moved to the bed, flopping down next to her.

I smiled as he came over and flopped down on to the bed. I reached into the side dressrr ans grabbed the oil and squeezed some onto my hand. I put it away before gently started to work on his chest.

I smiled and rolled back slightly so that I wasn't in her way and she had more room. I sighed happily, closing my eyes momentarily.

I smiled and watched him closely as i massaged his chest. Starting at his shoulders and slowly making my way down his chest to near his groin.

I tensed slightly as she neared my groin, wondering what she would do. But I quickly relaxed, deciding I didn't care what she did.

I hesitanted as i reached his groin, but quickly started to massage my way back up his chest, biting my lip for a moment.

I grinned as I watched her hesitate and bite her lip. "You just can't resist." I said with a chuckle. I smiled and closed my eyes again as she worked her way back up.

I grinned slightly and looked at him. "if i couldnt resist, then you boxers would be off by now." I told him before looking back down at his chest as i made my way up to his shoulders again.

I smiled. "You are showing very good self control then." I murmured, my eyes still closed as I enjoyed it. "This feels nice." I murmured softly.

I smiled and began to massage his left arm, moving down from his shoulders to his for arm. " Of course it does." I chuckled softly

I smiled as he spoke, moving my hands to his right arm and starting to make my way down his arm. " Everything you do for me is nice." I whispered softly.

I smiled down at him as i finneshed his arm and looked him over for a moment. " Id crawl to the end of earth for you if thats what you wanted." I told him as i moved back a bit so that i could work on his legs.

I smiled but shook my head. "You know I would never ask that of you." I said softly. "But I would do the same. I would do anything you asked of me without hesitation." I murmured.

I smiled and started to gently massage his lower claf on his right leg, working my way up to just beloew his boxers. " I know swanson, thats another reason why i love you."

I smiled and moved my hands to his left leg, slowly making my way up to his boxers before pulling my hands back. " There, hows that?" I smiled down at him.

I smiled and kissed him back lovingly. " Any time love." I stood before walking into the bathroom to wash my hands clean of the oil then walked back out into the bed room, stretching my back for a moment before walking over to my side of the bed.

As she walked into the bathroom, I moved to get under the covers. When she came back, I pulled back the blankets for her, yawning.

I smiled and got under the covers, snuggling up against his chest before closing my eyes and yawning softly.

" i can, i dont know how you managed to stay awake that long." I whispered softly, looking up him with soft eyes.

I smiled. "I had to, I didn't have a choice. Although I must admit, I thought I was going to pass out a few times." I said with a chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom