Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inside the mind (Cassandraks & Vyttor)

Ricardo melted at the victorious smirk that appeared on her lips, and at that instant he felt deeply humbled. She had power over him and she clearly knew it. He had to do something about, but he just couldn't find the way out of it, out of everything that had already happened.

And of course when her foot started sensuously sliding down it made things worse. The anticipation that built inside his soul at that brief moment was incredible and almost made him orgasm when she slid her toes over his length. His head was down, his eyes gazing at her foot every instant, then fluttering at the end and finally closing for a second when she let go of his hard cock.

When she opened his eyes once more her breasts were practically on his face, but she was pulling the bra back up and he still felt paralyzed. The brush of her ass against his cock had him still for a moment more, as he mentally reveled in how firm her buttocks were, and fought a little more to control his lust and not spur his seed right then and there.

Her words struck him as a blow to the face. Not to cum?! NOT TO CUM?! But how... - worse than the idea of it, was the fact that he was actually considering it just because she'd said it. He felt like he needed to do something right then and there and jumped into action. All of a sudden he was reaching for her over the table, with one knee on the desk and his hard-on proudly displayed between his legs. His right hand firmly seized one of her wrists while his other arm helped support him.

"Of course I have a... problem with that." His voice was unsteady and his eyes undecided between her breasts and her hands, clearly unable to bear her gaze. "This is... I..." he pulled lightly on her wrist, trying to pull her closer but almost gently. "Just come here..."

His actions had been highly unexpected, or perhaps they were not she herself knew he had it in him. But perhaps she had gotten to overly confident in her control over him so far, it wasn’t like she did things like this all the time. A couple of wins don’t make you an expert, she fought to school her features. When he grabbed at her wrist she couldn’t help but jump, he did startle her but part of her even with all of her confidence wanted to look scared. So she fought to breath it out instead, her eyes looking at him hard.

Unfortunately also with the startle she was breathing quickly, her breasts pushing against her bra. She hoped he just got distracted by the breasts themselves, and not the reason behind her change in breathing. Even though it could be interesting, she couldn’t afford now to let him get the upper hand on her.

“No…” She said pulling her wrist back, not enough to take it out of his grip but enough to let him know she would not come easy. But then she centered again on his words, he wanted to say something but he wouldn’t. Again now he was holding back “No, I will not come there. Not unless you tell me what you were about to say, remember you get your rewards when you are good. You don’t just take…” Her eyes wandered over him, the look on his face down his body even taking a moment to get a full look at his cock now. It was impressive, and she knew now she wanted it more than ever.

She would relent, she wouldn’t tighten the reins so tight yet “You tell me, you tell me something important and not something to just flatter me. You can take me, any way you want no tricks this time.”

He started talking on impulse. "I was only about to say that I also need to cum... that this is crazy, all crazy, this is my therapy, I don't know what happened... you had me all aroused... excited like hell! I want you so badly, you're so fucking hot..." something important, not just to flatter her... He tried to gaze up at her eyes a few times, but always he went back down to marvel at her breasts. He continued after a very brief pause, "you... it's... fuck, it's like you had me enchanted or something... your... confidence... attitude... I don't know, I just followed it... couldn't help it..."

He had no longer been pulling her, but only then he let go of her wrist. His own words started to struck him. It wasn't just her looks, although Rebecca was clearly gorgeous. And she did hit the bull's eye with some of his fetishes. But there was something else, something deeper. Something that shone in her eyes and penetrated his mind. His gaze was directed at her bra but he wasn't even seeing anything - he was far away, trying to make sense of things in his mind, things that weren't intuitive, that were barely rational to him. He just stood there pondering in that awful pose, with glassy eyes of someone immersed in thought. "Thought", he mumbled lowly as if to himself, "I wasn't ...thinking..." He had always been such a rational man that this realization struck him as surprise.

Rebecca listened throughout all he said, didn’t interrupt just watched Ricardo work through everything that happened up until now. She smiled when he finally got to the end, when he started to understand what happened.

“Do you need to cum though? We all have the urges, and the needs and the wants. And you know exactly how it would feel, if you released right now deep inside of me. It would be good and intense right? Think what it would be like, if you stored that feeling away the one you have right now. Then took it out to play with every day for a week, but still not allowing that release. How much more intense and wonderful would it be then?” She smiles looking into his eyes “I have heard some men can cum many times, just building everything up and that is just within an hour.”

She set her bottom back on the desk as she looks at him, her demeanor soft and compliant right now. “It is your choice what you want, if you want me tonight you can have me. Or you can wait. It is up to you.” She grins thinking over his last words again “You were not thinking, that is very true. You seemed to enjoy me telling you what to do, I imagine most of your life you are quite in charge of everything you do. How did it feel to not think?”

Ricardo looked confused and uncertain as he pondered over her strange proposal. "Is this some sort of trick...?" That very afternoon he wouldn't have given this kind of idea a second thought, quickly dismissing it as complete folly. But here was this beautiful sexy woman telling him to experiment with it... and she seemed so confident and calm and controlled... He relaxed on the desk a little, putting one leg back on the floor, his other knee still propped up and his cock still hard and dripping.

How did it feel not to think? How did it feel... His eyes darted to all sides, lost, except for brief pauses over her breasts, over her fingers gently rolling the buttons of her shirt. "God, I don't know, I... I was..."

Not releasing for a week? Are you crazy, man? "Is that even... possible?" Ricardo doubted he could do it. "I mean... not releasing... arousing myself and not... it's crazy, why would someone...?" He put the other leg back on the floor and looked down at his hard cock. His fingers hooked under the waistband of his underwear, but he seemed unsure whether to pull it up or to rip it off completely.

Rebecca raised a confident eyebrow at his question, it seemed like he wanted to believe but still wasn’t completely ready to give up full control. “No it is no trick, there are some men that even enjoy stuff like this. Being told not to release, some cannot release unless they are ordered to do it. Besides if I was playing a trick on you, you would be outside my office right now with your pants still down around your ankles. It would just be an experiment.”

“You were what?” Though his body seemed to be ready to give it over, she wasn’t sure his mind was quite yet. For a man like him, losing control she imagined especially to a woman was not easy. Men could deal with the sex part, that their cock wanted what it could not have. And he even restrained from taking her, even though that is what he most certainly wanted. Which just tells her his body is sending signals, but his mind doesn’t automatically directly want to accept it yet. But he would eventually.

She listened to him and his doubt about being able to contain himself for a week, but she knew exactly how to counter act that. He was a man after all, and even around her he didn’t want to admit he was weak. She looks like she took his words into consideration “You know you are right, you probably cannot do it. It is a shame I would have loved to see your cock swelling red and ready to explode.” She says with a sigh, as she begins taking her shirt back off. Then she starts moving back around the desk towards him, undoing the zipper at the side of her skirt to get undressed for him “I will just need to find a BETTER man then to try that for me, so he can fuck me over and over again.” Her voice sounded quite disappointed. “Shall we be done with this then?” She came to stand next to him, ready to pull her skirt down.

The whole situation was reversed - some part of Ricardo knew that he shouldn't have even considered the whole idea in the first place, not even give a second thought to the possibility of holding himself back like that. He should have jumped onto the woman before him, grabbed her tight by her hips and took her right then and there. It wouldn't be the first time a woman said no but actually wished it to happen. It had happened to himself more than once (before his marriage of course) and the women had always ended up enjoying it.

He partially acted on this impulse, planting his hands firmly on Rebecca's hips as she came around the table.

But the seed had already been planted by all the skillful manipulations of the therapist so far, and when she challenged his ability to do it he was overcome by the instinct to prove he could do it - to her, to himself, to whatever god might be watching. And he was further pushed into it by her showing disappointment and suddenly more meek and less commanding tone, all of which instantly diminished his lust for a brief moment.

"No." One of his hands came from her hips to her chest, as if stopping her. The contact of his fingers with her breasts sent a small thrill through him and pulled his eyes down once again, but he forced them back up. "I... I can... I will do it." He bit his lips. The sentence sounded slightly doubtful but his voice was firm with self-confidence.

There were several questions permeating his thoughts but if some were still questioning whether he should be doing this, most were actually considering how he would accomplish it - what if his wife wanted sex? What if he became too excited for some reason, should he just take a cold shower? What if he had a wet dream?

His hands retreated at jumps and he constrained his swelling cock below the underwear and started closing up his pants, leaving the shirt outside. Dressing up he tried to avoid staring at Rebecca, knowing that her curves were still exposed. Soon he was ready to leave, not exactly knowing what to say. "So, err... next... week, then?"

Rebecca watches as he moves through everything in his mind, she couldn’t say for sure what he was thinking but at this point he was on full blown lust. So when he moved placing his hand onto her hip, she wasn’t quite sure what to expect. Had she succeeded manipulating him into her game? Or was he giving up and just going for his needs instead? But he stopped, and didn’t move any further which satisfied her just fine.

She stood still seeing that he was slowly working through to the correct course of action, the strength in his hand told her it was difficult for him to stop even there. She kept her face even, and soft again using his manliness against him helping him to think he has made the correct decision.

A soft smile presses on her lips as he finally answers, his hand moving up to her chest she has to hold back a shiver. She looks him in the eye, except for when he is looking at her chest and she nods “Ok, very good. Like a good boy, I know you can do this for me.” Her hand comes up to brush over his cheek “And I will be most proud of you.”

She stayed where she was once he finally pulled away, the only difference was she leaned her hip onto the desk. She watched as he got dressed putting himself back together, she watched the difference in him from when he came in earlier that evening. He was a different man, one she could play with and manipulate now. The strong confident man was not there right now, this was where she wanted to get him. But she knew she had to take it easy, don’t get to overly confident herself or she could end up in some trouble. She nods at his words “Oh yes, next week. That shall be interesting.”

Once he leaves she will get dressed and go home, starting to plan their next session.

-------
When he gets to the office the next week, her door will be closed and the receptionist already gone for the day. There will be an envelope taped to the door with his name on it, when he looks inside there will be a blindfold and some instructions.

The instructions on the paper read:
You must be honest, if you succeeded with your homework take your clothing off in the waiting area and leave it all there then come into the office. If you did not succeed with your homework, then stay clothed and come into the office. Once in the office, either way have a seat and place the blindfold over your eyes.

Once he enters the office he will see it empty, everything looking normal except Rebecca doesn’t seem to be there yet.

The sensation of Rebecca's hand caressing his face lingered on Ricardo's mind as he went home that night. That and the way she trated him as a good boy. What is that? what does she think I am? But the spark of indignation was far weaker than the primal arousal her treatment caused. That night he sleep fitfully.

The week was long. Sleep improved over the days and Ricardo usually woke up with a clear mind, however during the day his thoughts would frequently turn to the happenings of those therapy sessions, specially the last one (for obvious reasons) but the first one also had left deep marks on him. He didn't need to play with himself for his excitement to grow, sporting hard-ons at random times during the day. Luckily it was always under a table or on his desk so there was no embarassment. He had some difficulty concentrating on work a few times, however on these situations he managed to keep his blod flow under control at least. He fought to keep his hands off his lap and off his wife, and for once was glad that he was almost always the one to initiate sex between them.

Things had taken a much different turn then expected when he'd signed on for this. He knew it was no use trying to anticipate what might happen the next time, but he did wonder whether he would actually go back, whether he should go back. Was this going somewhere? As a therapy? As a relationship? Did he want a relationship with Rebecca? Other women had fired his lust before, but he had always managed to stay true to his wife. But it's too late on that account... I have already betrayed her, haven't I? Or had he really? He might have buried his face deep between the therapist's legs, but he hadn't himself cum. He had to stand up to her, at least. But could he? He felt so helpless before her... she seemed to have some sort of sensuous spell on him. Or was it purely psychological? How did she manipulate him like that? Had he let himself be hypnotized somehow? Don't be silly!

The turmoil in his mind lasted until the day of the next session. He woke up that morning and quickly decided he wouldn't go back, but as the hours passed by curiosity and desire got the upper hand and by the end of the afternoon he found himself going through the rotating doors to her office building. He still had his tie and jacket on, and was startled by the written message. What the...?! Surprise quickly grew into some level of irritation. Does she think this is some sort of game? Who does she think she is?

He knocked on the door to the office and called "Hello? Rebecca?" When he received no answer, he turned around decided to leave the premises. No way I'm going to do this. But then again... why did I hold back the whole week if not... He finally sighed and took off the tie. He had a pause after each piece of clothing, struggling with his thoughts. After his shirt he went to the outer door and made sure it was locked to avoid any unpleasant surprises. After his pants were gone he hesitated almost a full minute, eventually deciding to keep his tight underwear on. He had succeeded in the challenge, yes, but he thought this might help him keep some dignity. He tried to avoid thinking of the therapist's body and managed to keep the blood mostly away from his cock for the moment.

He went in the office and walked slowly to the sofa where he sat once again, his heart beating irregularly in anticipation. "Ok... here goes..." he said in a low voice and proceeded to put the blindfold around his eyes - not with much care, mostly loose and with some light coming in from below as if a child had done it. He cleared his throat and waited.

(Ok, need to be a good girl and not have her knocking from the other door because she forgot her keys after he locks it :p)

A couple minutes go by then a shadow will move in front of him, he will feel a hand move out and tug on the blindfold to make sure he could not see though maybe getting a little peak of cleavage down what looks to be a red shirt. He will then feel hands reach down and run over the material of his underwear, though deliberately staying away from his crotch. “You do not like giving over full control do you? Always doing something to push back. But I am also guessing this means you did not cum, since most of your clothing is off. Good boy.” She said with a chuckle, close to his face.

He will feel her move and sit down to the left of him on the couch, then move her legs over his lap as if she was laying down. If he touches them he will feel that she is wearing a much shorter skirt again, stalking and some spiked heels. It seemed to him that she was back to the original clothing from the first visit, if he doesn’t make a move to touch her she will take one of his hands and set it on her thigh.

“So tell me Ricardo how did your week go?”

Ricardo sat and felt the touch over his underwear with a tingle all over his body, suppressing the will to bite his lower lip in anticipation for her fingers' next move but unable to contain the start of blood flow towards his crotch. He struggled for control when she mentioned giving it up, and almost lost it at her 'Good boy' so close to his face - he inhaled deeply trying to keep calm but all it did was flood his nostrils with her perfume, and he exhaled when he felt her pulling away.

"I'm not..." he started with a clear voice, but was interrupted in surprise when she pulled her legs over his lap. He stood quiet unsure what to do until she grabbed his hand and put it on her thigh. He felt the tissue of the stockings and just let his hand sit there still, somewhat uncomfortable but partly glad her legs weren't naked. Careful not to be conspicuous he tried to spy below the blindfold, checking what she had on her legs and feet. How did she manage to be so silent with these heels?

"Well, I-ah... worked a lot as usual. And... no, I didn't hmmm... cum." It felt strange saying this. "I think that's what you wanted to know, right? What is the blindfold for?"

Rebecca was quite happy with his reactions to her hands, of course not releasing for a week would do that to a man. She was sure she could use someone else’s hands, like a man’s perhaps and get the same reaction because most everything right now was all in his head. What he remembered of her, what he liked of her is completely there and she was going to test that out tonight. Last week she went down the road of changing herself changing the things he seemed to like so much, what would he do if things were the way he liked but couldn’t see them at all?

“Oh you are not are you? I told you take off all of your clothing, and you come in still wearing your underwear. I do not like my requests to be disobeyed, you have been very good so far and gotten rewards. But I also punish the bad boys when they are bad, what do you think I do to the bad boys?” She said her voice silky and deep, though with a hint of firmness like a teacher speaking to a bad student. He will suddenly feel a tap under his chin, directing his head back up after seeing the black hue of her stalking against her tan legs and patent leather heels which had a circle around her ankle of a buckle. “There you go being bad again, such a shame I enjoyed you being such a good boy. Guess I will need to call you a bad boy now.”

He will hear her chuckle at his answer “I would think you would know by now, what I want to hear. What was it like not to cum for a week? Was there anything different you noticed? How about things with your wife, how did you go about not orgasming with her?” She sighs as he asks about the blindfold “Do not worry yourself about the blindfold, you shall keep it on as long as I require it. And I am surprised your hands are so still again, way I remember it last week at the end of our session it was difficult for you to keep them off of me.”

Ricardo had a very hard time believing how quickly she had conflicting thoughts and sensations running through his mind and body. Her voice itself was quite a tease, and coupled with the firm yet feminine tone she had his cock tingling, but on the other hand he thought that she was treating him almost like a little dog and he ought to be mad at her. But am I mad? Am I even angry? And when he was immersed in such conjectures she just proved how she could derail his train of thought with a simple tap on his chin.

He almost gasped at the new set of questions. "Of course it was... different, as you say. I mean, who does this? I was frequently aroused... my thoughts were lustful most of the time. I guess I was lucky I could concentrate on work. And well, my wife, err... since I'm usually the one to initiate things, I... I just let it... cool, you know." He blinked inside the blindfold, slightly surprised at himself for openly talking like that, so honestly. Perhaps he didn't want to be a bad boy after all.

The thing about the blindfold didn't sit well with him though. "But I... is this some experiment? Why can't I just... see?" He was about to bring up his hands, considering pulling the thing out, when Rebecca talked about them and he held still for a moment, hesitating. Should I? She was so hot... The mention of the previous session did bring to memory the way her body looked, her sexy waist, femininely toned abs, gorgeous chests... His fingers pressed very lightly, almost like a feather, on her thigh as more blood started rushing down.

Your hands weren't still either if I recall... he thought but didn't say a thing. Without a word his other hand also came to her thigh sliding over the sticking while the first one slowly moved up, passing over her skirt and searching curiously and tentatively for a way into her shirt.

Rebecca watched the usual confliction in Ricardo, even though she couldn’t see his eyes she could see the tension in his jaw clenching and releasing. She liked that she could do that to him, have him so torn inside on what he should and should not enjoy when he knows deep down he likes it very much. She will have to dig deeper one day to find out what he is really thinking during this times.

He wouldn’t be able to see is, but such a smile turned onto her face hearing his words. He finally let some of the things out that he was holding on so dearly to. “Was that such a bad thing, lustful thoughts? Do you ever think about sex during the day before? Hmmm…” Was all he got for a moment when he mentioned his wife “So she didn’t even try to initiate then…but you would like her to wouldn’t you? Wouldn’t you like her to take charge just once? And ideas on what you would like her to do to you?” She sounded quite pleased at what he told her today.

She sighs at his question, he would notice he would hear much more than normal from her if he was just looking. “Why do you need to see? You can do anything you like without seeing, I give you free rein to do what you will but the blindfold must stay on until I give you permission to take it off. Or are you afraid to give up that control also?” She soon felt the slight change in the pressure of his fingers, and he would hear the softest sound of her breath releasing from her lips from the touch.

He would feel her laid back slightly her back pressed against the arm of the couch, his hands would come in contact of her shirt which felt thin and soft. If he was looking at her it would in in red, and quite see through. Every reaction she had no matter how quiet, a gasp a breath he would hear as he touched her. Very much enhancing the experience in a different way than normal.

Cassandraks said:
“Why do you need to see? You can do anything you like without seeing, I give you free rein to do what you will but the blindfold must stay on until I give you permission to take it off. Or are you afraid to give up that control also?”

He started mouthing a complain about needing to see. Whether his mind didn't quite process the words "free rein" because it was occupied with that complain or for some other reason would be a question beyond his layman comprehension. He seemed only to hear the part about being given permission and giving up control.

"Permission? Listen, I'm... I'm not here to ask permission for things, I... I don't understand why you keep talking about giving up control. What's that to do with anything? I'm not giving up control."

But perhaps she's right... I can barely explain my actions... and even with the blindfold, well... I can tell that she's reacting... I can hear her. His mind wasn't able to process that having control taken from him was the actual pump forcing his blood into his cock. That and feeling the skin of her firm belly against his fingertips as his hand crawled below the shirt, caressing her.

Just as quickly as she got onto his lap, she was just as quickly off and she took the blindfold with her. “Then you can leave, anything I have done or I have been doing is to help you. I am doing what you hired me for, if you don’t like it then you can stop paying me and leave it is as simple as that. You either trust me to do what is right or you don’t, if you don’t I can’t help you.”

Rebecca was standing there with her arms folded over her chest, she didn’t look happy she looked quite angry in fact. She then extends the hand with the blindfold in it back out to him “What is it going to be? Are you going to give up control, enjoy what I know you want to enjoy. Or are you going to leave with your cock between your legs because you are to scared?”

"I'm not scared!" Ricardo was not shouting but speaking louder than her as if it would avail him any authority. I've never done this. I've never needed to shout to be on top. He was making to get up as well but now he could see her standing over him, looking down on him with that powerful gaze, a commanding aura as if holding him in place. He only leaned and slid just a little bit forward.

Of course Ricardo could now also stare at her beauty, and from that position he started to grow hard a little faster. With his left hand he gently snatched the blindfold from Rebecca and started fiddling with it on his hands, gazing down at her legs and her feet. "It's not that I'm scared... I think. It's just that you're... I've never felt something like it... you're so imposing... and you seem to ... affect me." He looked at the blindfold feebly and kept his head down.

Rebecca looked at him doubtfully as he claims he wasn’t scared, his voice telling her otherwise. Telling her he was fighting to stay the big man trying to talk over her, one thing he forgot only for a moment and she seen as he realized it. Is that she has the upper hand, she is standing he is sitting seemingly giving her far more power over him. She remembers all the men that used to do this to her.

She nods at his words, she was happy to be getting even more out of him with this. She would have to see where this goes, if it will steer back into the direction she had been taking it. She softens a little towards him, but still stands above. “You do understand that I am a woman, who is much smaller then you in the scheme of things right? I only have the control that you want to give me, I am only imposing because you want me to be.”

She moves herself in front of him, and sits down on the table to face him at the same height. One finger goes under his chin to lift his eyes to hers “You give me this trust, you do what I ask command whatever. This will all be done into helping you, helping you to realize your needs your wants.” She glances down to the blindfold “This is why I do the strange things I do, to show you different things and different ways. I am giving you what you want, but do not know it yet. The blindfold is to show you that you can give up control of something you are so used to using, almost that you require it. But by giving that up, you gain so much more. You hear new things, smell new things, taste new things, feel new things. All the other pleasure you have been missing, just because you choose to see only.”

“Perhaps you didn’t hear me before, but I said if you wear this you can do anything you want to me. And I mean it, but you have to wear that. I did promise you release today after all, I will not go back on my word. You did a very good job. So what do you say?”

...because I want her to be...?

Although not completely convinced, as soon as he felt her finger conducting his chin Ricardo once again felt the sensual authority washing over him and he listened very attentively for her words, for every syllable, watching every move of her lips. And the words almost bypassed his rational mind and any doubts he might have had. Perhaps there were indeed things he wanted without quite knowing it. Perhaps she could indeed help he find them. But does it include giving up control?

He made an effort not to look down and feast his eyes on her curves once more. He controled his breathing while looking at her face, his mouth twisting slightly to one side then to the other as he thought about it and kept his gaze up. After a while he started putting the blindfold again, this time tight and firm, not enough to hurt himself but in a way that he would be uncomfortable with eyes open beneath it. Then he leaned back and breathed deeply, his athletic chest rising in display as his arms opened on the couch with semi-relaxed shoulders. His mouth was a perfectly neutral line as he wondered whether she would sit by him again. This time however the shape of his growing cock was already much more visible under the underwear, half way to a full hard-on.

So it took a different tactic this time to get him back where she wanted him, he was a complicated one. She was finding she enjoyed their interactions though, this was their third session and she was finding herself almost worried her would leave. This was much different then she had intended in the beginning, she wanted to show him what it was like to be the people he looked down upon every day. Wanted to control his actions, perhaps maybe humiliate him eventually. But she was really enjoying this, she wanted him to see what he turned a blind eye to. And perhaps she enjoyed a little bit that he needed her so badly, even to the point he didn’t initiate sex with his wife just from her say so.

There was something happening in him this time, the struggle she was so used to seeing before wasn’t really there. It was almost if his mind was finally opening to what she said, seeing the benefits of her words. It was also rather amusing, though she didn’t show it to watch him to keep his eyes up instead of looking at her. Her lips moved into a smile though when he finally put the blindfold back on and not sloppy either, quite firmly so it would not fall off. It seemed that he was taking this seriously down, as was his body it took everything in her not to reach out and tease the tip of his cock. Not yet…

She waits a moment as he relaxes on the couch, making sure he does not do anything else or have any more concerns. Once she is satisfied she moves forward placing her left knee between his legs, and her right to the other side of his leg. She bends in pressing her lips to his ear, and her left hand moves running her nails lightly down his chest. “Good boy…” She whispers then proceeds to suck on his ear.

Ricardo managed to keep his cool as Rebecca made him wait a little. He managed to stay silent as he heard the soft steps of her heels coming towards him. He managed to remain still when he noticed her straddling one of his legs. His cock was growing, but he even managed to be quiet when her breathing approached his ear. But then there was her hand, her devious magical hand... the tease of her fingernails sliding on his chest sent waves of shivery pleasure to his legs and arms. Hair all over his body stood on edge and his hard-on filled up quickly, in pulses. Her 'good boy' this time brought to his lips a smile of satisfaction and caused a soft silent sigh to leave his lips.

His arms moved slowly to gently embrace her waist and pull her closer to his own body, to bury his face hungrily on her cleavage, completely ignoring that she still had shirt and bra on. His hot breath waved on the soft skin of her breasts as his lips started kissing them where they could, with little quick teases of his tongue trying to wind its way below the tissue without minding to pull it off. His well defined arms hugged her in a firm masculine way.

Rebecca couldn’t help but notice how hard he was getting, as the leg between his brushed up softly against his cock. He would hear an intake of breath, as this caused her to shiver with arousal. It wasn’t hard to feel his own, she felt him quivering under her. She also caught the smile when she said ‘good boy’ to him once again, he liked it and she enjoyed using it. Though she might have to think of some other things to call him in the future also.

She didn’t fight or pull away this time when his arms encircled her waist, as she moved closer to him so didn’t her knee which pressed firmly now against his cock every move she makes pushing against him. She lets out a small moan as his face pushes into her chest, her hands moving one down his back the other to the back of his head brushing through his hair. Her skin would burn against him, as the flush of desire moves over her body the scent of her arousal unmistakable now to his nose. There should be no doubt in his mind, that she was enjoying this as much as he was. Her hips push down onto his leg, as her knees tighten around it as he will soon feel the wet of her panties pressing into his leg.

Pretty soon Ricardo's cock was filled completely, hard as a rock. Horny as he was from the whole week without an orgasm, Rebecca's leg grinding against his crotch quickly increased his sighs. And one or two of these quickly grew into low moans of desire at the erotic touch of her hands wandering all over his naked body, all the worked out muscles on his back tensing slightly as her fingertips and nails slid through them. The only thought in his mind was now to have sex with her, and her humping on his leg only augmented that desire as he felt the wetness of her panties on direct contact with his skin.

His own hands didn't remain idle. He wanted to feel more of those perfectly firm breasts and for that he would need to free them from their prisons. He kept kissing lightly over her cleavage as his fingers worked on the buttons of the shirt whose color he'd already forgotten. He brushed slightly on her belly admiring how well toned it was. He wanted to kiss her there too, but then again he wanted to do lots of things to her, he wanted to do everything, to fuck her every way, he wanted so many things and he wanted them so much that he couldn't quite know what to chose to do. The last button was barely open when he pulled the bra down with his fingertips, searching hungrily for her nipples with his lips and tongue and moans.

His own hips had started to move with a certain rhythm to her humping, the desire of being inside her turning into need.

Rebecca found herself a little more than distracted with his need and her own, as she could feel the week of release fully taking him over now. There was no hesitation in him now, no doubts he set his mind to fucking her tonight and they both knew it was going to happen. If nothing else told her that, the fact that her pussy was pressing down on his leg as she rocked her hips slightly against him. Air was coming from her lips in ragged breaths, as her hand dug into his back her nails leaving indents in his skin.

She waited for his hands to take care of unbuttoning her shirt, as he pulled the material of her bra down over her breasts she slips off her shirt throwing it back onto the table. His touches sent heat and tingles of pleasure through her body, her hand tightening in his hair. Her head leaned back as he attached his lips to her nipple, she breaths out a moan as his tongue slips over the hard nub. She pulls on his hair a bit, bringing her lips back down to his ear, her hot breath quickly moving over his ear “Tell me what you want to do to me…”

Her back arched just slightly with the move of her head, but it was enough to make her breasts even more delicious to him. For a moment his mouth became more greedy, sucking and kissing and licking intensely as a hungry puppy. The signs that she was also enjoying it were clear even to his clouded thoughts and edged him always on - her own intense breath, her sensuous rocking, her hands clawing at him like he was the last man in the world. There was no doubt they would be having sex in a matter of seconds and that made his body even hotter.

The short tug on his hair brought back the sensation of being commanded, and he opened his mouth immediately to answer. What stopped him was that he had so much desire for her that he had barely been able to give a thought about exactly how he wanted this to proceed. And when he tried to ponder it, he realized he wanted so many things he wouldn't be able to decide.

He tried to speak without thinking on his words. "I want you... I want to be inside you. I want to suck on your breasts forever." A very short pause followed each sentence as he nibbled at her glorious chest. "I want to fuck them, to fuck your breasts... I want to hump your ass for hours and feel how firm it is... I want to run my hands all over your legs." And he did, without stopping the gentle caresses at her breasts with his lips and tongue. "I want your pussy, I want to feel my cock inside your wet pussy and feel it tighten so hot around it." For a moment that brought to mind the concept of women who had such control of their internal muscles that they could perform several tricks with their pussies like suckling, twisting and even trapping a man's cock, as one female friend had once described to him. The pause was just as brief as all the others. "I want you to suck me. Yes, I want you mouth too, wrapped around my cock, licking and sucking. I want to kiss you." He was so horny and it felt so good. "I want this to last forever. This pleasure. This heavenly pleasure. I want your touch, to feel your touch, your hands all over my body, your nails teasing. I need your touch."

Back
Top Bottom